More resignations...up to 81 now and more coming! FROM BANK CEO'S AROUND THE GLOBE
Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:33 am by Carol
81 RESIGNATIONS FROM BANK CEO'S AROUND THE GLOBEL
THESE ARE BELIEVED TO BE THE RESIGNATIONS THUS FAR (PENDING CONFIRMATION): Resignations Global Banks ....1) World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns; 2) Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns; 3) Nicaraqua Central Bank Pres Rosales resigns; 4) Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns; 5) GERMAN PRESIDENT Christian Ruff resigns; 6) Royal Bank of Scotland Austrailin CEO Stephen Williams resigns; 7) Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns; Slovenia TWO largest Banks CEO's (2) resign; 9) Bank of India CEO Chaturvedi resigns; 10) Tamilnad Mercantile Bank CEO resigns; 11) GOLDMAN SACHS CEO Blankenfein to resign.
ARE WE ARE BEGINNING TO SEE THE FALL OF THE VAST CORRUPTION IN THE WORLD? MORE DETAILS WILL BE FORTHCOMING AS THIS UNFOLDS.
Resignations Global Banks ....
1. World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns
2. Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns
3. Nicaraqua Central Bank Pres Rosales resigns
4. Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns
5. GERMAN PRESIDENT Christian Ruff resigns
6. Royal Bank of Scotland Austrailin CEO Stephen Williams resigns
7. Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns
8. Slovenia TWO largest Banks CEO's (2) resign
9. Bank of India CEO Chaturvedi resigns
10. Tamilnad Mercantile Bank CEO resigns
11. GOLDMAN SACHS CEO Blankenfein to resign.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey (Lauren Tara LaCapra) - Goldman Sachs Group Inc Chairman and Chief Executive Lloyd Blankfein said he is not stepping down, despite media reports that he has plans to resign
SPECULATION IS UP TO 5000 ARRESTS AND MANY MORE RESIGNATIONS
Our users have posted a total of 100181 messages in 7167 subjects
We have 1173 registered users
The newest registered user is stevo
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots
Most users ever online was 987 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:49 pm