tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

The 4 Horsemen, the 7 Seals, 7 Trumpets, 2 Witnesses and 7 Plagues in the Logos Timeline of the Apocalypse

Re: The 4 Horsemen, the 7 Seals, 7 Trumpets, 2 Witnesses and 7 Plagues in the Logos Timeline of the Apocalypse

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Oxy

God source gave us free will to do as we wanted, with that came the law of cause and effect so everyone gets what is derived from their way of being

True to be told there are beings that chose to explore the path of opposing god source and that is ok as Source has allowed it...we nevertheless have our free will choice and we do not have to get messed around by entities that have chosen their own self-destruction

Trust in our own wholeness and free will is very empowering and no entity can enter one's aura without one's permission so, we just have to say so with firm intent and trust and the entities have to go

Fearing entities that are de-evolving has no benefit because they are much less powerful than us who are still connected to god source and therefore receive life force from source. Normally what the entities are after is our life force and they use fear to get it but in reality there are very few truly black magicians and we don't normally come across to those. The other entities are really powerless and their power resides in our fear

We can also ask for help to god source, ask and it will be given...it really works

I see de-evolving creatures with compassion as I can imagine how painful must be to have chosen the path of darkness and separation

But I also understand how pervasive church indoctrination is and I had to persevere until I freed myself from the fear of demons instigated by the church

Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Re: The 4 Horsemen, the 7 Seals, 7 Trumpets, 2 Witnesses and 7 Plagues in the Logos Timeline of the Apocalypse

Post  Mercuriel on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:42 pm

My apologies Oxy but I see Spirit giving Me an opportunity here...

Andromeda wrote:the law of cause and effect so everyone gets what is derived from their way of being

Andromeda - How great of You to invoke the Law of Allowance thereby allowing Me to display this Knowledge finally...

-//-

We all understand the results of cause and effect and have seen them all of Our Lives as We have grown older.

As all causes have an effect and nothing is effected without a cause - What We're seeing even though We don't have Eyes to See It is that Syncronicity is the norm and Chaos is the exception.

As all things move from Cause to effect then in essence what We are seeing if We have Eyes to See is Syncronicity in action and nothing else...

Therefore due to this understanding in Logic there is no Coincidence - Only Syncronicity...

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:54 pm

Huge Grin Flowers
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:45 pm

Raven, what is the significance of your screen-name? Who are you? I don't mean your actual name - but where are you really coming from - other than Tony's website and group? I keep feeling as though I am struggling with something very powerful and intelligent - yet which is playing mind-games. I really and truly wish for EVERYONE to be happy and safe. I don't even have a problem with the mystical and mysterious - as long as it is not dangerous and evil. I continue to think that we are all in a very dangerous situation, which needs to be defused. I don't know how to do this - but I keep guessing and bluffing - to try to help point everyone in the right direction. I see the future very clearly in my mind's eye. When I spoke with Terence McKenna regarding the imagination, he said "if you dream it - you've already done it." I agree. It's already a done-deal. A Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System - based upon Responsibility and the U.S. Constitution - will rise from the ashes of The New World Order aka The Old World Disorder Demonic Theocracy - like the Flight of the Phoenix.

Here are some video links which should probably be viewed or listened to repeatedly:

1. Bill Cooper: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2414574348304077734#docid=-7367255331569182231

2. Commander X: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8420071240361070544#

3. Alex Collier (1994): http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8316692185126189734#

Read between the lines, and consider these videos in the light of that which I have discussed on this, and other threads. I don't agree with everything in the videos (and some of the material is boring, or of low production quality) - but I am trying to create a foundation consisting of a conceptual core of truth - so as to facilitate bigger and better things for humanity - without making disastrous detours. I think that church history is a total mess and a complete disaster - but where do we go from here? What would you say and do if it were up to you to reform the church? It's a very, very sensitive and tricky enterprise - to start meddling with how people pray. All I know - is that I am trying to create an imaginary ecumenical religion for myself. It's not going real well - but I'm trying. Here are my

9.5 THESES:

1. Replace Canon Law with the Teachings of Jesus.

2. Institute a Modified Latin Mass (with no communion - emphasizing the remembrance of Christ and His Teachings - rather than His Sacrifice) - offering Masses seven days a week - with no preference regarding the day or days of attendance.

3. Base All Homilies, Theology, and Ritual Upon the Teachings of Jesus.

4. Eliminate Penance and Confession (replacing both with psychological and spiritual counselling).

5. Allow Women to be Priests and Popes.

6. Allow Priests and Popes to Marry (and eliminate all blasphemous titles).

7. Eliminate All Crucifixes (The bloody, dying, and mostly naked Jesus should not be paraded and displayed).

8. Be Completely Honest Regarding the History of the Church, the World, the Solar System, the Galaxy, and the Universe.

9. Institute a Program of Responsible Reproduction (lifting the ban on birth-control).

9.5. Base Civil and Church Governance on the U.S. Constitution.

ORTHODOXYMORON GUIDESTONE:

1. BASE THIS SOLAR SYSTEM UPON RESPONSIBILITY AND THE U.S. CONSTITUTION.

2. MAINTAIN AN EARTH HUMAN POPULATION OF FOUR BILLION (TWO BILLION SURFACE - TWO BILLION SUBSURFACE) AND FOUR BILLION THROUGHOUT THE REST OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM (MOSTLY SUBSURFACE).

3. BASE PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND SPIRITUAL HEALTH UPON PREVENTION.

4. MAINTAIN A PRISTINE ENVIRONMENT.

5. USE ELECTRICAL POWER FOR NEARLY EVERYTHING, AND UTILIZE MAGNETO-LEVITON TRAINS FOR MOST GLOBAL TRANSPORTATION.

Here I Stand (or perhaps I should run).

This is simply a brain-storm. This is simply something to think about. This is simply an attempt to create a Spiritual Switzerland.

World Without End.

Amen.
    Raven

Post  Raven on Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:07 am

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:41 pm

You have a very nice website, Raven. I appreciate the Divinity Within Humanity (both male and female) - and I appreciate the entire creation (including reptiles) - but I sense a danger connected with the mystical, abstract, numerological, goddess in bed with the dragon, conceptualizing and fantasizing. I may be missing the mark with my observation - and I continue to be open to the new and the mysterious - yet I continue to be very wary of that which may potentially be demonic in nature - whatever that means. Also - how does one constructively connect beautiful fantasizing and imagery - with everyday life? Is it possible for one to become lost in a fantasy realm - and to eventually completely lose touch with reality? I'm trying to be pluralistic and multi-disciplinary in my quest - which I am hoping will spare me the agony - but it might also deprive me of the ecstasy.
    Raven

Post  Raven on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Thank you Oxy. I am glad you visited my site and it was enlightening for you. I honor your journey of self discovery and I am glad that you do ask questions.

All information contains the truth, but like ripples cast in a pond when a stone is thrown, it gets distorted and lost in the interference waves, to find the purest truth is to find the still point, where the seed/stone was dropped into the pond in the first place. The bible is one such seed, continually rippling its truths through the subconsiousness of the collective.

The problem is, most people find it hard to stay in the still points and are lost in the distractions of the ripples, loosing site of the bare truth before them.

Yes, to be fearless in the face of ALL things, the darkness we fear most and that is where the deepest answers are found, hidden, collapsed inside of the still point. where the finger of God reaches out to touch the present moment, the eternal exclamation.

It's a trip, I can see the fathers punctuation throughout all creation, especially when i get out of the way.

An entire flock of white geese flew over my house the other night, all honking. I had to go out and look, so so rare here. I would say there were about 20 of them, flying in two Vs. Double victory :)

So the geese honking is not just 'geese honking' but a holographic signal, to be tapped into and unfolded. in just one simple moment of life...eternity unfolds it petals in the sound of their honking.

The darkness is truely blinding an amazing 'hidden' light.

(5) Jesus said, "Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you . For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest."

This is soooo full of information, it keeps unfolding and unfolding like the sound of honking geese, just that ONE line. A signal from reality of the deeply spiritual, this is how I integrate it daily.

I am a single mother of two lovely children, I work full time to support us all, so I am very grounded in reality Oxy. No fantasy here, just my unwavering attempt to reflect the Divine in everything I do. Our 3-D reality is the seed from which all other dimensions spring forth and I am always watering that seed. I am just here, being myself, standing in truth as it is relative to me. I do not intend to hurt anyone or anything, like you I am very pacifist that way. I seek no harm, only justice within the heart of balance.

Loving you in all the ways as any Queen of Heaven can,
    Raven
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:54 pm

Thank-you! That was a beautiful reply, Raven! There is someone, who also lives in Nevada, named TREEE who has a lot of videos on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgUrYWlSqT4&NR=1 She's into some very creepy and dangerous spiritual activities - but she is a rather interesting, attractive, and colorful person. Have you heard of TREEE? She seems to be a Queen of Heaven type of person. When I think of the hypothetical Queen of Heaven - I think of Anna in the TV series 'V' - but with much more depth. Morena Baccarin is obviously not the Queen of Heaven - so she can't really do justice to the actual Queen of Heaven (if she really exists). I keep thinking she may have an IQ of 500 - and have the equivalent of 100 PhD's - and that she is a mixture of good and evil, sanity and insanity. If she exists - I think there needs to be some sort of an agreement made between all of the factions in the solar system - and that she needs to retire - and be an advisor rather than a ruler. Obviously, I don't know the whole story. My theories could be completely false. My proposed solutions could turn out to be disasters. I just don't know. My Search for the Queen of Heaven is sort of like the Search for Planet X. The way civilization and the solar system behaves - I know something or someone is there - but I can't quite figure out the details. What did you think of the Ellen White and Desmond Ford material? One more thing. On my 'Kali' thread - you posted material from the Thuban Q&A - and I'm still not sure exactly why. I continue to suspect a Queen of Heaven presence behind abraxasinas. My infatuation with the Queen of Heaven will probably be ongoing - in a rather passive manner. I'm treating this hypothetical Queen of Heaven as an equal - in an attempt to understand. It's just a theory - which I will probably struggle with for the rest of my life - in a love/hate relationship - as strange as that sounds. Sometimes I think that the Queen of Heaven disguises herself - and goes shopping - goes to church - and posts on the internet. Could my new avatar be descriptive of a contest between Father/God/Satan/Gabriel and Son/Horus/Jesus/Michael - with Mother/Spirit/Lilith/Lucifer/Mary as the Queen of Heaven Mediatrix?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:03 pm