enemyofNWO

Friends of Israel — Enemies Inside the Gates

Post  enemyofNWO on Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:59 pm

Treason in Australia in high places . The traitors control the government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVKGRB3cygg
    Eartheart

escaped

Post  Eartheart on Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:19 pm

Exclamation Wellll, @leastimade it out of here, so thanx multiple for the title"Escape Astralia", which
    saved my sanity while over theredownunder - suspended in my ascension loop as a friendly bushmen,
    streetworker, dreamer, lightpulser of the first and last days, divine operative under dreamspell order,
    reclusive homeless bum and tribal hero of an undisclosed mission to save the southern hemisphere...

Cant really know if my inner circle of avalonians missed out on me, those last 2 years of nothingness
    (despite Abraxas\Daniels Mirror of hollow timewarps and slow drop meds of terrorblood onto this
    flat reality....), i followed our truth - docked off the system, mockingbirded the multidude and kept this
    holo from descending further into the AI sink, while the lazy pack went in circles.
    Crazy Happy Beer Argh Mad 1
    I escaped, but i'm still full of it, the whole Astral-alias reflexion\projections of the overzealous fanatical
    correctness of the english speaking mob and their trained enforcers beeing so shown in OZ-land,
    with a PM @Abottom - shirtfronting and pussylicking radioactive gold for the jew press out the bloody
    kids on the street. What a sick state of affairs, i had to stay away from all social contact in the end, no
    food-sex-relation-party-resonance-worx-communion ect.whatsever, them not make sense anymore...
    Suspect
    I didnt visit Abraxas in Canberra or the fellow Jesus or Meytreya or the Goddessagainborn Babes,
    just stayed in the swamp with the bats, which made me the sonofbatman to overcome american dreamtime...
    clown
    The last G22 inbrisbane had me holding a 22day firevergil with the custodians, so those BBB&S aka MF
    supposed to be impeached allready long ago couldnt manifest any timeline - chuckle... (The day after a
    ICEaddicted Gay Rapist looking exactly like Obamma turned up to bloody my face and kill me and our
    act - just as confirmation of our part of whats going on down under this carpet, then saved and very aloof
    in my dreaming i wittnessed the town hosting this meeting (Brisbane) was cleaned again by the most
    electric superstorm ever wittnessed over there, with standing ovations of lightnings hundretfold...)

Its funny to be a walkin Jesus, in one of their godhouses, get a cheap soupand be unaknowledged, it again
    portraits the whole global checkmade of the human hope archenemy:mall: to the innocent baby lifeforce intel...

Somuch thanx for all the tests, humilations, shamings, dumps, mechanic dispellings, mobbings and and and,
    ASIO attemps of EMdirectionals, Jews fux and other racials egomanic betrails, mongerings and disciplinary
    efforts to put me out... Boxer Now i am truly guardian of the galaxy...which i'll fantasize to not escape...Razz ha

By the way, now i'm @ the birthplace of funky Hitler and near the birthplace of the last pope, seems tobe a freaky backyard of backwards souls playing the bad in need of Loove spiraled in, ready for transfiguration again - its a classic without hope...Nutbar LOL Double Thumbs Up

Those with the touch know how this will be played... Loove
    drunken
    enemyofNWO

“Counter-terrorism” and Australia’s “National Data Retention” Program: Repeal of Privacy and Personal Freedoms, Media Censorship

Post  enemyofNWO on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:56 am

SNIP
    |Q: When is a lie not a lie?  A: When it’s an excuse. – Charlie Brooker, Dawn of the Dumb (2007), 66.

March 19 should be scratched down in the diary of police state antics, if only because it was one when Australia’s non-service providing politicians decided, fairly broadly, that data retention would be a fine thing indeed.  Telecommunication companies will be required by law to keep encrypted information on email, phone calls and text messages to enable access by concerned authorities for up to two years.

In the words of Prime Minister Tony Abbott, speaking during Question Time, “The Australian Federal Police advised me that 90 per cent of counter-terrorism investigations involve the use of metadata, as do some 90 per cent of child abuse investigations.”  A touch problematic for the PM, given that he doesn’t actually know the meaning of the term.

Given the fact that much of such data is already accessible to law enforcement authorities – the protections in Australia continue to prove patchy in terms of making the authorities work for their keep – it is hard to see what the fuss was all about to begin with.  As it stands, anywhere upwards of 80 organisations can request permission to access records of internet users or those of a mobile phone user without warrant (The Age, Mar 19).  But the assumption, as with any politics of fear, is that nerves give way, and reasoning goes into an ill-fated sleep. "

SNIP
    "The true party of collusion here is the Australian Labor Party. While it has, in distant history, shown an interest in civil liberties, it has imbibed an assortment of concoctions on national security that have addled its senses. Its strategists feel that, if Labor is to keep in the electoral game, it needs to bed the forces of reaction with its police state wet dreams. "
    continues at

http://www.globalresearch.ca/counter-terrorism-and-australias-national-data-retention-program-repeal-of-privacy-and-personal-freedoms-media-censorship/5438206

Down the slippery slope of Dictatorship of the zionist controlled political parties .

In the meantime there is no legal action on the traitors that run the country
    enemyofNWO

murdoch-behind-mandatory-vaccination-push-in-australia

Post  enemyofNWO on Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:16 am

snip
    '' Prime Minister Tony Abbott recently announced that “the choice made by families not to immunise their children is not supported by public policy or medical research nor should such action be supported by taxpayers in the form of childcare payments.”
    The prime minister’s decision to strip welfare payments from parents who do not want to vaccinate their children may or may not have something to do with his friend Rupert Murdoch and his family’s strong connection with pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline.

The Canberra Times said in a January editorial that the prime minister does not need enemies “with friends like Rupert Murdoch.” Although the topic revolved around Mr Abbott’s chief of staff Peta Credlin, the idea is that the Murdoch family’s newspapers have taken the proverb ‘throw dirt enough, and some will stick’ to a new level.

In a speech to a dinner held by the free market Institute of Public Affairs in 2013, the prime minister praised Rupert Murdoch as one of the top three Australians who have “most shaped the world” and said that the mogul’s publications “have borne his ideals but never his fingerprints.” However, the 84-year-old business magnate is not the only Murdoch who has reportedly influenced the fate of vaccines and has transformed diseases into the business model of vaccine companies such as GlaxoSmithKline."

Continues at the link
    http://sorendreier.com/murdoch-behind-mandatory-vaccination-push-in-australia/
    enemyofNWO

New Aussie Prime Minister Is Satanist Choice

Post  enemyofNWO on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:04 am

SNIP

" henrymakow.com — Sept 14, 2015
    abbott_turnbull“Our preferred option is Malcolm Turnbull (or Turncoat as we call him) for Prime Minister, but you can’t have everything. We’re working on it though.”
    Satanist takes Credit for Upcoming War Jan 20, 2012
    Tony Abbott, left, was too socially conservative for the Satanist Lodge that runs Australia. New PM Malcolm Turnbull,a former investment banker, is considered “not Conservative enough.” You know what that means. Eg. While Abbott defended the institution of marriage, Turnbull is for instituting gay marriage.
    A.J. Fozdyke is the Satanist who gave this explosive information to the world in 2010.
    Latest- Satanist banker Turnbull is crypto Jew. Now both New Zealand and Australia have Goldman Sachs Jewish bankers as Prime Minister. "

Continues at
    http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=121600
    orthodoxymoron

Re: ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:27 am

I don't know who the Hidden-Factions really are -- or what they're really all-about -- but I think the B.S. is planned and orchestrated by one (or all) of the Hidden-PTB -- and that this thing is really ancient and nasty. I'm in no position to know what's really going on -- and I'm becoming less and less inclined to dig deeper. I'm actually trying to climb completely out of the rabbit-hole -- and resume some form of "normal" -- regardless of how abnormal "normal" really is (by universal-standards).
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO on Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:19 pm

Greeting Ortho ,
    This is a brief review of events that happened in the last few years . This might help in showing the patterns .
    From those i have reached my conclusion . What happened in Libya was directly instigated by President Hollande and Cameron . Hollande at the moment is trying to subdue
    Mali ,this country has Uranium and gold mines . Cameron wants to bomb Syria . We know how successful the plan to destabilize Libya has been , the place is destroyed and refugees are trying to escape to Europe . Syria is the same story , Assad is still there thanks to Uncle Vlad , but most of the country is destroyed ..... another successful intervention ( sarcasm ) of the western criminals in the Middle East .
    One thing is certain , the tribe controls England with Cameron , In France the Zionists have been successful in installing 2 consecutive French Presidents ( Sarkozy and Hollande ) , In Australia Zionists from both Labor and Liberal parties have been in control for many decades . More than one Australian Prime Minister has had a Park or a Forest dedicated to him in Israel . Now in New Zealand there is the same story . With a population of about 4 million people and about a few thousand from the tribe , the Kiwis chose a member of the tribe for Prime Minister . Isn't this strange ? All those events are part of a concerted plan to take over the world . Think about Hillary Clinton with a daughter married into the tribe , Donald Trump , same story . I see an obvious pattern that indicates the intentions of the Zionists . Italy is not exempted from this . At moment the Movimento 5 stelle is gaining approval in the electorate . The Leader Beppe Grillo has confessed of having met the USA ambassador in ROME . I think that his backers are from the tribe . One major newspapers that support him is run by members of the tribe ,
    recently a new TV chain has come to life , it is called LA 7 and this network main job is to minimize the crimes of the Apartheid state and shine positive light on Israeli deeds . The EU is owned by the tribe , think about this . Merkel gave gifts of submarines to the Apartheid state . As soon as the coup d'etat in Kiev finished , the Eu leaders run to Kiev to congratulate the Zionists in charge . Then there was the scuttling of the South Stream project that was against the interest of the European citizens , the sanctions against Russia , again against the interest of the EU voters and now there is the migrant crisis , a clear Trojan Horse full of young , able bodied migrant possible 5th columnist , there are only few women and kids .
    It is clearly an attempt to brownize Europe .
    None of the halfwits in charge in the EU ask to review the foreign policies of that failed organization .
    By their deeds you can see the plan , you just have to analyze it . Be well
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:29 pm

Thank-you eNWO. That was quite a mouthful that leaves a bad-taste in one's mouth -- and it's not "just a few bad-apples"...
    enemyofNWO

Victim of alleged paedophile ring claims she was abused at parties attended by political elite

Post  enemyofNWO on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:30 am

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=123467

SNIP
    "THE victim of an alleged child sex trafficking network claims she was prostituted at dozens of paedophile parties, which were attended by political elite at Canberra’s Parliament House.

Speaking to the media outside the Royal Commission in Sydney today, Fiona Barnett, from northern NSW, also claims she witnessed “hundreds of crimes” — including murder, rape, abduction and torture — at the hands of the so-called elite paedophile ring 40 years ago.

The network, which Ms Barnett maintains still operates today, included high-ranking politicians, and police and judiciary members.

Fiona Barnett speaks to the media in Sydney.
    Fiona Barnett speaks to the media in Sydney.
    Ms Barnett, 45, said she had reported the allegations to multiple health professionals, NSW Police in 2008 and the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse in 2013.

“My experiences were horrific beyond words … but the way I’ve been treated for reporting the crimes I witnessed and experienced has been far worse than my original abuse experiences,” she said.

Ms Barnett described the alleged operation as a “very well-coordinated international paedophile ring”, and said there was a strict hierarchy.

“I was only saved for the VIP paedophiles,” she said.

“It’s a hierarchy, what I witnessed was the very top of the hierarchy.”

Ms Barnett said she “lives in absolute fear” and only decided to speak out because she “has nothing left to lose”.

She maintains the network is still in operation, and urged Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull to make it a priority to “make the kids safe”. "

She was the lady abused by the father of Nicole Kidman .
    Continues at http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=123467
    enemyofNWO

Why is the Australian Government So Frightened of David Icke?

Post  enemyofNWO on Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:43 am

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/why-is-the-australian-government-so-frightened-of-david-icke/

It's a must watch video to understand what criminal regime is in control of Australia . I know that the International Zionist Crime Syndicate is in control of Canberra. It has been like this for a long time even before Robert Menzies .
    . The criminals in control think that they can manipulate the life of citizens from birth . Human rights abuses are widespread and people that do not live there cannot understand what's going on .
    In short . Everything is rigged in OZ .  HIgh schools with sayanims infiltrated , Universities corrupt , The ABC ( Australian Broadcasting Organization is controlled by A.S.I.O. the secret services friends of Mossad the News Corporation is controlled by Murdoch the khazar . The two major political parties are  just like two heads on the same body  , nothing changes in foreign politics or the running of the country .
    The OZ government is hiding numerous secrets of state  some having to do with a former Chief Justice of the Hight Court and past Prime Ministers long dead .
    Nearly ten years after quitting Australia , my wife and I are still followed , monitored and harassed by the Italian or USA secret services  . Even recently we observed a psy operation directed at us ..... a very old lady with reddish hair and a not so young daughter holding hands walking very slowly . This childish BLS was directed at my wife , She according to the Idiots in charge of the operation ,should be looking after her adoptive mother that told my wife at the age of 50 years that she was adopted . First the idiots from ASIO do everything possible to make your life difficult in OZ , monitoring of phones , Psy ops , any form of harassment  and then after we left OZ the idiots want us to go back ! !  People cannot imagine how STUPID the ASIO morons are ! they have NO LOGIC ! Logic for the secret services is a foreign word with no meaning !

This video is about the latest on the calculated delay in allowing David a visa to speak in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane this summer.

Australia is a free country?

quote " ‘You might not think that an academic computer science course could be classified as an export of military technology. But under the Defence Trade Controls Act — which passed into law in April, and will come into force next year — there is a real possibility that even seemingly innocuous educational and research activities could fall foul of Australian defence export control laws.

Under these laws, such “supplies of technology” come under a censorship regime involving criminal penalties of up to ten years imprisonment. How could this be?

The story begins with the Australian government’s Defence and Strategic Goods List (DSGL). This list specifies goods considered important to national defence and security, and which are therefore tightly controlled.’

Read more: In Australia, Even Learning About Encryption Will Be Illegal Soon
    "
    enemyofNWO

Recently h uge scandal has erupted in Australia about Pedophilia . There former PM have been named

Post  enemyofNWO on Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:07 am

Recently a huge scandal has erupted in Australia about Pedophilia . There former PM have been named by
    Fiona Barnett a lady that was sexually abused when she was a kid .

There is a Royal Commission into Institutional responses to child sexual abuse .

In the land of OZ , usually the government organizes Royal Commissions to investigate different scandals , but invariably the Royal Commission becomes a talk fest with occasional verbal sparring by known QC ( Queen Councils = Highly paid lawyers ) . I am so glad we are out of there .
    Fiona Barnett name three previous PM as known pedophiles and many known members of the Judiciary , the politics, the church etc. etc.

http://pedophilesdownunder.com/tag/fiona-barnett/

http://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/royal-commission-into-institutional-responses-to-child-sexual-abuse

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/cnb-canberra-australia-29-02-2016-australian-roman-photo-224410482.html

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/royal-commission-knox-grammar-teachers-thought-paedophile-was-just-showing-off-20150224-13o3cb.html

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:33 am