tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Out of general curiousity - who thinks this is their last human incarnation?

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Out of general curiousity - who thinks this is their last human incarnation?

Post  Carol on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:33 am

I do. An inner knowing.. not ego is the source of this perception. And it's an inner knowing that lets me know after this human life it is just time to move on. Meanwhile, I shall enjoy the roosters crowing, the light in the sky at dawn and sunset, the view of the ocean, all of the critters, the ducks, song birds, dog, cats.. all the beauty of creation in this realm is marvelous and I'm grateful for this experience. However, I too have had a number of experiences out of body and it is truly liberating to fly.

I suspect this is why the veil of forgetfullness is dropped because if we all remembered where we were really from, we would not want to be here on earth. Yet earth too, is a wonder and worthy of exploration. In fact, my one true regreat is that one human life-time is so very, very short and earth is so very, very big. I wish my memories of prior eatch experiences (the planet itself) were all opened up. There are so many wonderous places I would still like to explore.. and it would be really, really nice to have the freedom to go anywhere in a world without violence and conflict.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO

Re: Out of general curiousity - who thinks this is their last human incarnation?

Post  TRANCOSO on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:47 am

I do.
    burgundia

Re: Out of general curiousity - who thinks this is their last human incarnation?

Post  burgundia on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:52 am

me too, though not sure 100%...
    investigator

Post  investigator on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:00 am

Don't think its my last, but a word of wisdom from me......

EAT YOUR FAVORITE JUNKFOODS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE, IT MAY BE THE LAST YOU EVER HAVE FOREVER *cry* *cry* *cry* lol!
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:05 am

investigator wrote:Don't think its my last, but a word of wisdom from me......

EAT YOUR FAVORITE JUNKFOODS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE, IT MAY BE THE LAST YOU EVER HAVE FOREVER *cry* *cry* *cry* lol!
    I am! Lobster, caviar, sushi, sashimi, baby bottoms... Rolling Eyes
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:14 am

At this point - I am expecting to reincarnate endlessly in this solar system. I have signed on to see this thing through. I do not intend to abandon ship - even though I often feel an overwhelming desire to do so. Why do we think that things are better elsewhere? Why do we think that physicality is so damn bad and restrictive? Are we a bunch of ingrates? I grew up in an organization which looked forward to the end of the world - the destruction of the world - and the annihilation of the sinful and unbelieving masses (except for the faithful few) - with no second chances - at the hands of a god of love - who would make everything right. I will not cut my fellow humans loose. I will not tolerate the destruction of this beautiful planet. I wish to help bring sanity to this solar system through a methodical pursuit of responsibility - to benefit each and every soul - regardless of their purity or corruption. Some may have to go to soul school - but not to eternal destruction. The true Creator God of the Universe may have other plans - but until such time as these plans are implemented - I will pursue a course of action which preserves this solar system and it's inhabitants. This is a solemn responsibility which none of us should take lightly. Sun. Fun. Stay. Play. World Without End. Amen.
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:33 am

Interesting question Carol.

I do wonder occasionally however, generally I have no thoughts or feelings either way. I am only on one path and accept what the Universe has in store for me. I hope it applies but that is all I can say. If it happens, it happens, no point in worrying, speculating, loosing energy or pondering over it.

As for OBE - and as much as I want to be able to do so, it has never happened for me yet (to my knowledge).

Blessings
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:58 am

Definitely. Here at the begining, been a long road. But I will never say never. If asked will obviously oblige. I think my time is had here. Will be moving on up, down left or right, or where vere. The good old fashioned way though. Don't think I will be on the ascension trip. There are things that I have to do here first. Or at least offer my time till time decides otherwise.

But in answer short. Yes, this is my last.

t
    malletzky

Post  malletzky on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:35 pm

I only know two things:

1. I have a task to do here an I'm not finished yet. If I happen to accomplish what I'm here for in this life already, I guess I will not be coming here any more. If not...well...I agree with emonkey in the point that I'm on a special path here and I accept everything.

2. Deep in my heart, I know that I'm very powerful and very spiritual entity when not bound here in the 3D (altough I'm powerful here too cheers, but these are some other powers btw.) Don't ask me how and why I know this...but I know that it has to do with my stil not finished tasks here on earth.

So basicly, it doesn't matter to me. Thinking with my logical "human mind", I would never ever choose to be back here again. But hey, it's only a few % of what my "real mind" is capable to think and work at the moment.

So why should I trust that this limited way of thinking is the correct one?

with respect
    malletzky cheers
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:42 pm

ROCKYROAD ICE CREAM, CAFE LATE

HMMM, ROCKYROAD ICE CREAM IN CAFE LATE MIGHT BE A TASTY TREAT. sunny

If we are to accept Mayan prophecy, earth too will transition into the 5th dimension. Oxy, it's not about not staying... it's about transition. If indeed our DNA mutates and our consciousness is expanded... and everybody goes, then our whole way of being and experiencing our existence is altered.

It is worthwhile watching this: Drunvalo Melchizedek gives us the Mayan view of the events surrounding 2012. It helped me see beyond to a new type of existence.

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/The_Maya_Of_Eternal_Time_-_2012

enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:28 pm

Carol wrote:

ROCKYROAD ICE CREAM, CAFE LATE

HMMM, ROCKYROAD ICE CREAM IN CAFE LATE MIGHT BE A TASTY TREAT. sunny

If we are to accept Mayan prophecy, earth too will transition into the 5th dimension. Oxy, it's not about not staying... it's about transition. If indeed our DNA mutates and our consciousness is expanded... and everybody goes, then our whole way of being and experiencing our existence is altered.

It is worthwhile watching this: Drunvalo Melchizedek gives us the Mayan view of the events surrounding 2012. It helped me see beyond to a new type of existence.

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/The_Maya_Of_Eternal_Time_-_2012

Thanks Carol ,
    We watched it . Excellent .Thanks for the illuminating experience . I hope you are right about the last incarnation . But I am still confused about the fate of the body .... Cheers
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:35 pm

yw.. me too.

Here is a little prezzy from Brook.

enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:32 pm

Carol wrote:yw.. me too.

Here is a little prezzy from Brook.

Thanks,

Visually beautiful gift and message . Much appreciated .
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:37 pm

I'm sorry - but I worry that ascension, transition, earth changes, moving to a higher dimension or higher density,etc. = losing that which we presently have, and take for granted - including freedom. Make damn sure that the malevolent entities who have been messing with us for thousands of years aren't the ones promising us this or that - in the dawning of a new day.
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:29 pm

This is my last round in this world as we experience it here.
    When it's all over and we turn the last page of this mission
    I invite everyone of you for a great party Home cheers

Love from me
    Hugs

mudra
    Anchor

Post  Anchor on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Interesting question.

I think there are two main groups of incarnated people on the planet.

1) Those bound to Gaia in a karmic evolutionary cycle.
    2) Those who came on purpose, through choice, even though they did not need to.

I believe that there is a risk for those in the 2nd group of being sucked into the maelstrom of karma.

I think the answer is going to be yes for many of us pretty soon, since the goalposts of what and who gaia is will be changing. She becomes host to a different party. A subset of humanity will be suited to stay with her, others will be free to find new parties :)

Brook

Post  Brook on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:59 pm

How about a third choice..those who came here to raise the frequency a bit for Mother. Yet are not bound to her.

I'm sure there are more choices for being here. But the main thing is, we are here to watch the show and contribute where possible.
    tacodog

Post  tacodog on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:11 pm

My girlfriend says I'll keep returning until I have learned all that I was sent to learn/repair all past bad karma, and I told her, NO I am not returning! I will be kicking and screaming to see the "Boss" to not return. I don't even know what past bad karma I did
    SiriArc

INTO Beyond

Post  SiriArc on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:24 am

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?pid=35959#p35959

Outside

the gates

YOU Will Look Back

as the concentration camp burns

From Existence

And ALL That YOU Love

Will At Last Be FREE
    Anchor

Post  Anchor on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:22 am

Brook wrote:How about a third choice..those who came here to raise the frequency a bit for Mother. Yet are not bound to her.

Unless I have misunderstood what you mean your third choice is the same as my second.

I totally agree with your last sentence :)
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:49 am

Anchor - if what you are saying is true - how do those who don't have to be here fare? In other words - do they fit right in - or do they have nothing but mal-adjustment and trouble? Are they mercilessly attacked by unsavory entities? Do they have physical and psychological problems? Was Jesus one of these people who came here on purpose, even though he did not need to? Is the Jesus soul alive on Earth, in physical form, presently? Or was the historical Jesus a myth created by Lucifer? Or was/is Jesus really Lucifer?

I seem to have experienced a lifetime of problems which don't seem to follow from my environment or my choices - and no amount of effort or discipline changes things for the better. In fact - the harder I try to make things better for myself and others - the worse things become. My rantings and ravings regarding excercises in futility are not unfounded. I wish to stay and help - but if it doesn't do any good - what's the point?

The point is that you care enough to make the effort. You are standing at the edge of a pond throwing in pebbles and watch the waves ripple out... but do not see everyone who is affected by the intention you put out in the world. Please remember that each time a drop of water falls into the ocean, all of the other drops have to move over. Your impact is subtle because you ask hard questions. Your purpose is to get people to think more deeping about things they tend not to think about. Your energy demands growth for those willing to be watered by your spirit. And your watering can is always busy Oxy whether you realize it or not.
    Anchor

Post  Anchor on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:15 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:how do those who don't have to be here fare? In other words - do they fit right in - or do they have nothing but mal-adjustment and trouble?

It is my understanding that most of the souls in this category experience these kinds of problems, more often initially and then laterly once some remembrance[1]/awakening

Are they mercilessly attacked by unsavory entities? Do they have physical and psychological problems?

Not necessarily, but you hear a lot of reports of this. I think that you will experience what you need to. Some of the tricks and traps along the path of seeking can lead you into modes of expression/thinking/creation where you do make things a little worse. I like to remember that we are, at a higher level writing the script.

Was Jesus one of these people who came here on purpose, even though he did not need to?

I think he was. A human expression of the highest and purest love principle. Need in this context is a strange idea. If there was a need, it would have been the need to serve - in unconditional love.

Is the Jesus soul alive on Earth, in physical form, presently?

I am only speculating: I'd say sometimes. Jesus was an expression of "the Christ" principle. Having been created I think the Christ is around all the time.

Or was the historical Jesus a myth created by Lucifer? Or was/is Jesus really Lucifer?

In my opinion, no and no.

I seem to have experienced a lifetime of problems which don't seem to follow from my environment or my choices - and no amount of effort or discipline changes things for the better. In fact - the harder I try to make things better for myself and others - the worse things become. My rantings and ravings regarding excercises in futility are not unfounded. I wish to stay and help - but if it doesn't do any good - what's the point?

(This is the nub of it with you I think. All this is IMO, and the standard fallibility disclaimer applies - caveat lector)

orthodoxymoron - this may be because you, (like me and most people) have not penetrated the veil sufficiently well that you are aware of the underlying parameters of your chosen experience. These were set before the start of your incarnation - by you at a "higher" level.

Don't worry about that, because it is actually one of the big things about this system - you have to have reduced access to wisdom, in order to forge new wisdom - thus you will do things that you may not otherwise have done.

The veil which is necessary to experience life without the full wisdom is a design or construct of the logos within in which we are currently incarnated, along with intense polarity at many levels of expression - experiencing our co-created illusion. Consequently, you have not yet discerned any rational basis for analysing the cause and effect in your life - the cause is, as you say, unknown to you - it probably wont stay that way.

What I know is that unravelling these mysteries is is done over time. It takes the cultivation of a state of mind that becomes sensitive or resonant with certain ideas/thought forms which then grow into certainty. The process is vastly accelerated if you meditate regularly - also if you ask for help you will receive it.

I heard Michael Tsarion refer once to a powerful analogy: The illusion of time and life, is like a river, it will take you exactly where it needs you to go. You can row your boat against the flow and expend enormous energy trying to do things "your" way, but in the end, you will get to be exactly where the river was taking you in the first place.

I am repeating myself, but I think you are doing good in your life. In my opinion, you are like something of a beacon. Your existential wrestling matches, expressed on the forums, ARE a catalyst for others who perhaps would not have "gone there" alone.

Your "rantings and ravings regarding excercises in futility are not unfounded. I wish to stay and help - but if it doesn't do any good - what's the point?" do, do a lot of good in my estimation. They are a point.

We are perfect. We are allowed to make mistakes - because truly there are no mistakes (if you transcend the judgement of them as such). We are where we need to be. We are experiencing what we need to experience. We are love, in a distorted and conditioned mode of expression - we have freewill to distort things however we want.

We are, at the end of it all, one.

John..
    [1] The piercing of the veil of forgetting.
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:29 am

Thank-you John. It seems that on so many levels we are not encouraged to 'know too much - or tell too much'. I continue to speculate that we are in school and prison - and that we were/are party to some sort of a rebellion against the galactic ptb. It seems as though our guards are able to inflict and extract thus far - but no farther - and that much of what happens to us - we do to ourselves. I don't like the arrangement. The whole thing stinks to high heaven - and I'm hoping that things will soon be changing for the better. I continue to reverence the Teachings of Jesus - but astrological theology and inconsistencies in the historical Jesus story lead me to believe that cunningly devised fables have been perpetrated on the human race. BTW - are 'human' souls really interdimensional reptilian in nature? If not - what is the true nature of the 'human' soul? I have recently been speculating regarding a hybridization program conducted by the Queen of Heaven. Is this close to the truth? Was this part of the Original Sin? Is 'The Law of One' the historical standard in your opinion? No more questions!
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:29 pm

With the way this particular lifetime has gone to date, I sure as hell hope it's my last.
    GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! bounce bounce bounce
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:20 pm

CetaceousOne wrote:With the way this particular lifetime has gone to date, I sure as hell hope it's my last.
    GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! bounce bounce bounce

I'm thinking that we're all in Purgatory - and that it's up to us - as a human race - as to whether we make this world into a Heaven or a Hell. At this point - I'm not convinced that going somewhere else is an option - or a good option. We may simply have to make our bed - and sleep in it - even if it's a bed of nails...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:58 pm