tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Out of general curiousity - who thinks this is their last human incarnation?

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Out of general curiousity - who thinks this is their last human incarnation?

Post  Carol on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:51 pm

Anchor - if what you are saying is true - how do those who don't have to be here fare? In other words - do they fit right in - or do they have nothing but mal-adjustment and trouble? Are they mercilessly attacked by unsavory entities? Do they have physical and psychological problems? Was Jesus one of these people who came here on purpose, even though he did not need to? Is the Jesus soul alive on Earth, in physical form, presently? Or was the historical Jesus a myth created by Lucifer? Or was/is Jesus really Lucifer?

I seem to have experienced a lifetime of problems which don't seem to follow from my environment or my choices - and no amount of effort or discipline changes things for the better. In fact - the harder I try to make things better for myself and others - the worse things become. My rantings and ravings regarding excercises in futility are not unfounded. I wish to stay and help - but if it doesn't do any good - what's the point?

The point is that you care enough to make the effort. You are standing at the edge of a pond throwing in pebbles and watch the waves ripple out... but do not see everyone who is affected by the intention you put out in the world. Please remember that each time a drop of water falls into the ocean, all of the other drops have to move over. Your impact is subtle because you ask hard questions. Your purpose is to get people to think more deeply about things they tend not to think about. Your energy demands growth for those willing to be watered by your spirit. And your watering can is always busy Oxy whether you realize it or not.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron

Re: Out of general curiousity - who thinks this is their last human incarnation?

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:13 am

Thank-you Carol. This is interesting. The post you just made - duplicated on my original post! The bold print reminded me of an Albert Schweitzer quote I had saved in my computer - which was modified with bold print portions - but not by me! I do ask questions - but there isn't a free flow of thought and logic - back and forth. The whole process seems constipated. I have even experienced this when speaking with MD's, PhD's, and ThD's. Part of the point is that this sort of questioning and commenting does not make one rich and famous. It just seems to go nowhere - or to make people upset. When I speak of a debate-date with Lucifer, Lilith, Kali, Hathor, Isis, Inanna, Ishtar, the Queen of Heaven, Anna, et al - I'm really not kidding! Because I can really imagine a five-hour long heated argument - followed by - never mind...
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:23 am

Years ago we met and were friends with Ira Progroff, who trained others in how to do journal dialogue writing and how to set up different characters, aspects of self or others, to do journal dialoguing with. When I was in his apartment he had several walls of shelves all filled with journal dialoguing that he had done. The work that you have done is important because there are so few who have the tools, discipline and desire to do what you do. Spending the time that you do shows great depth of character and it is because of this it directs us into deeper thought about the issues you raise.

I will also add this. Years ago when I was doing my own journal writing I thought of myself as this lone voice out in the wilderness and thinking my thoughts were meaningless... until I discovered that I had tapped into a level that few reach and was validated by others around the globe to the point I realized I needed to trust what came up and not discount it.

Perhaps it's time for you to trust yourself and not doubt what flows through as you are now a very well self-trained observor.

Last edited by Carol on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:59 am

Thank-you Carol. Many years ago - an editor for a major publisher rejected a partial manuscript of my interpretive paraphrase of a chronological condensation of the Four Gospels. He gave this excuse and that excuse - and I never finished the project. He wrote several books about journaling - so whenever I thought of journaling - I thought about my bad experience - so I never did it - until I started commenting and questioning on the internet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:24 pm