tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

HOROSCOPES

burgundia

Re: HOROSCOPES

Post  burgundia on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:57 am

Nov, 16

SCORPIO -- the end of the week might be a bit subdued.From Tuesday till Thursday you can act. A horoscope better in regard to love and health. Scorpio was under a heavy influence of Mars this year and that could have left some traces.
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:33 pm

NOVEMBER 17, WEDNESDAY

AQUARIUS --If there was a removal,if September and October were hard months,if you had a conflict with A taurus or Scorpio, now you will notice, day by day, that the desire to love, to make love will return..a problem may be solved..how many times do we have difficulties in relations with with a partner not so much because we do not understand but because one has to face money or health problems together..however there is something more if you are distrustful...

For those who understand Italian here is the link to listen to the daily horoscope by Paolo Fox

http://www.lattemiele.com/oroscopo.asp
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:56 pm

Thanks burgundia!! Flowers
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:32 am

[quote="burgundia"]Nov, 16

SCORPIO -- the end of the week might be a bit subdued.From Tuesday till Thursday you can act. A horoscope better in regard to love and health. Scorpio was under a heavy influence of Mars this year and that could have left some traces.[/quote

um, yes, it has been a turdulent year... so anything better in the pipeline is good news.
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:43 am

Yes, Cowherd, you said it right: it has been a turdulent year, haw haw.
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:47 am

ohh yezzzz, and we all know the difference between a cowpat and a lovepat. I love you
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:12 am

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 17

SCORPIO -- Wednesday and Thursday are good days.From Friday till Sunday try to remain calm, relax, do only what you find interesting. When it comes to feelings - a calmer period...from time to time, even if you do not want it, you are seeking persons who are complicated, but this is part of your nature. Attention this weekend. there will be a full moon, a bit nervous, it is convenient to think about the period from today till Sunday in a calm way...

Capricorn -- perhaps today is a bit nervous..capricorn is experiencing a storm, which is not destructive, on the personal or family level. Aries, capricorn, cancer are in a phase where the past has no sense any more, the future stll has sense but one is beginning to think about important initiatives. capricorm will undergo a lot of changes: associates, partners, he wants to do sth real...but the road is long..before one builds sth new, the old structures have to go..perhaps you are now in a state of a small private revolution.
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:11 am

NOVEMBER 17, WEDNESDAY..

[b]LEO --this week is charged with goodwill, remember you are the favourite fire sign, even if you have to face sth unpleasant,or from the point of view of your physical wll-being you might have experienced a small nuisance. october was a month a bit "heavy". At the end of October/the beginning of November some could have felt a slight drop. The sky is less cold for love too. for you too, like for Taurus, September and October were polemical months but now we are leaving this period. And then you will see the strength from the middle of December, but some opportunities can occur even before..do not waste opportunities which may arrive during the next 6 months.
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:28 pm

NOVEMBER 18, THURSDAY

Scorpio -- pERHAPS SOMEONE WILL BECOME ANGRY IF i SAY THAT THIS FIERY STAR SIGN SOMETIMES LOOKS FOR DISPUTES, attacks before getting attacked, but it is not a good defence, especially that the end of this week can be a bit annoying.Today is calm but be careful in relations starting tomorrow. soon return of "flame".
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:32 pm

now just shut your trap there B, why wait til tomorrow to offend today? Mad 1 me firey? but I'm a water sign!!!
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:34 pm

anomalous cowherd wrote:now just shut your trap there B, why wait til tomorrow to offend today? Mad 1 me firey? but I'm a water sign!!!

You see how "fiery " you are... Lolerz All complaints to paolo Fox...lol..these are his words... Lolerz
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:39 pm

I knew I spelled fiery wrong, how humiliating, ruins my rant
    Thanks for the warning though, might just stay in, I'm enough trouble already.
    Funny, I was thinking last week the water sign designation for scorpio can be quite misleading at times. I do have a few fiery bits as it happens.
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:28 am

NOVEMBER 19, FRIDAY

Virgo -- this weekend will be beautiful.I want you to really benefit from it.Saturday and Sunday you will want to have some fun, to do pleasurable things,maybe with the person you love. i advise you even to get closer to someone, not to be always too critical, not to think that others can't act the way you would want them to, but that they have their own independence, autonomy. I have explained that Virgos alwayd seek the persons that are complex but in a different way than for exapmle those sought by Aries or Scorpio, who want a fight. Virgos want to complete that aspect of themselves,crazy, fatalist, that they do not have. They are looking for it in others. Of course if you trust "random" persons, abit fragile, there is a risk of feeling bad.

Aquarius[b] -- Friday is a bit tiring, this weekend to be held slightly under control..perhaps because you are too tired, especially in regard to your love life you should stay away from polemics. In love try to be less "caustic" and if there is a person you like, you have to "wait for his/her time". The singles are living ocassional relationships.
    devakas

Post  devakas on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:32 pm

[quote="burgundia"] NOVEMBER 19, FRIDAY

Virgo [i]-- this weekend will be beautiful.I want you to really benefit from it.Saturday and Sunday you will want to have some fun, to do pleasurable things,maybe with the person you love. i advise you even to get closer to someone, not to be always too critical, not to think that others can't act the way you would want them to, but that they have their own independence, autonomy. I have explained that Virgos alwayd seek the persons that are complex but in a different way than for exapmle those sought by Aries or Scorpio, who want a fight. Virgos want to complete that aspect of themselves,crazy, fatalist, that they do not have. They are looking for it in others. Of course if you trust "random" persons, abit fragile, there is a risk of feeling bad.

Flowers Thanks for the updates burgundia. looking for the nice weekend Oooyeah 1 ...
    virgo
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:16 pm

November 20, Saturday

Leo -- because the full moon is going to be a bit heavy, do only the things that are interesting to you. If there are things to be settled since September in the family, if you have to discussed sth with a relative or -ex, maximum caution as you might lose patience, with the sky like that...So, take my advice and be very CALM.
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja on Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:06 am

Leo -- because the full moon is going to be a bit heavy, do only the things that are interesting to you. If there are things to be settled since September in the family, if you have to discussed sth with a relative or -ex, maximum caution as you might lose patience, with the sky like that...So, take my advice and be very CALM.

It is good that I have a cold and I stay at home. Insanely Happy
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Sunday, November 21

LEO - Leos know how to defend themselves in this period. And this period they should try to overcome some kind of hostility, quite possible that this Sunday will be a bit anxious..there are a lot of changes, also decisions to make..someone is also a bit worried for himself about a persoanl question, physical or related to love. To resolve everything today is perhaps difficult as this full moon can make one nervous. Avoid risks and wait for Monday.
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Thursday, November 25

Aquarius-- For many who haven't brought forward yet a desire for a change, 2011 will be the year of a big turn.The changes also regard the place of living,if there is money, one can even think about moving to a different city/town.It is important to think about something that can be born elsewhere, to experience different places. We know that Aquarius, together with Saggitarius and Aries are those that can "throw away/give up everything in one minute" if they feel too subjugated by certain rhythms, conditions, persons.

LEO
    Face with great courage the next three months.Remember that the second half of this week can give space for a lot of projects. Who is a craftsman, autonomous worker, could really take off and during the first 6 months of the next year live great occasions, that's why i will insist every day till I get a headache i will push those Leos if they haven't pushed themselves yet out of their own good will, even though Leo doesn't like to be told what he has or doesn't have to do.I will insist because i want you to come out of that tunnel; in love you have to regain trust
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:46 pm

Thursday, November 25

Virgo
    -- the second part of the week is quite calm. Of course there are still tensions regarding the money, some practical issues, some will have to talk to parents to try to resolve certain problems. Summing up, autonomy is not guaranteed by this sky. The big news for 2011 is that Jupiter will be really great, but not active till a specific date.
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:15 pm

burgundia wrote:Thursday, November 25
    Virgo
    -- the second part of the week is quite calm. Of course there are still tensions regarding the money, some practical issues, some will have to talk to parents to try to resolve certain problems. Summing up, autonomy is not guaranteed by this sky. The big news for 2011 is that Jupiter will be really great, but not active till a specific date.
    Which is..?
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:26 pm

he hasn't said it yet...
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:57 pm

burgundia wrote:he hasn't said it yet...
    Because 2011 is not a certainty to happen..?
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:53 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    burgundia wrote:he hasn't said it yet...
    Because 2011 is not a certainty to happen..?
    no, it depends on the planets and stars, their alignment, etc.
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:10 am

Sunday, November 28

Capricorn --you are among the star signs that really need some rest.You can't be always the first to parry blows, take the responsibility of others, from time to time one needs to satisfy more important needs, like those connected to love. I want to remind you that you are in a phase of big tensions...today you have to give room to love and other more tranquil feelings.

Aquarius -- In general it is going better...this is the moment of peace, serenity , even if in the realm of work not everything went the way you wanted. For example, soon those who have been working for many employers, will note the end of a job/assignment. However this change will not bother you as you like changes and see them as part of your experiences.
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:58 am

burgundia wrote:Sunday, November 28

Capricorn --you are among the star signs that really need some rest.You can't be always the first to parry blows, take the responsibility of others, from time to time one needs to satisfy more important needs, like those connected to love. I want to remind you that you are in a phase of big tensions...today you have to give room to love and other more tranquil feelings.

Burgundia,

Thanks for that. Although for all Capricorns I get that totally; Right up my street. Thanks,

t

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:58 pm