tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

HOROSCOPES

burgundia

Re: HOROSCOPES

Post  burgundia on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:26 pm

lawlessline wrote:
    burgundia wrote:Sunday, November 28

Capricorn --you are among the star signs that really need some rest.You can't be always the first to parry blows, take the responsibility of others, from time to time one needs to satisfy more important needs, like those connected to love. I want to remind you that you are in a phase of big tensions...today you have to give room to love and other more tranquil feelings.

Burgundia,

Thanks for that. Although for all Capricorns I get that totally; Right up my street. Thanks,

t

i don't know how that guy does that, but he is right on the money for so many people. And particularly when I need some advice, it is always there.
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:28 pm

Sunday, November 28

LEO -- another pleasant, optimistic day, like your smile, which I finally can review in this sky.The very young could now start doing something, in fact they should take advantage of those 6-7 months to change studies, to go to another town, to fall in love..if none of those things have happened yet, they can soon and for some are happening already.
    dysfunctionalmystic

Post  dysfunctionalmystic on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:17 pm

I really enjoy reading through these Burgundia, thanks for posting xxxx sunny
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:29 pm

dysfunctionalmystic wrote:I really enjoy reading through these Burgundia, thanks for posting xxxx sunny

You're welcome.. Very Happy
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:16 am

Monday, November 29

LEO -- [i]Need to catch occasions "in flight" but do not think too much. Of course it is important to be rational, aware,but..if you are offered a kind of change, if you have a project, if you want to move house, if you want to "push" a situation that concerns you,it is really the case to start DOING things. You have lost a lot of time (though it was not your fault). A lot of Leos have experienced the slow-down phase since the autumn of 2009, even a crisis. Some came to a halt beacause of physical, personal reasons.

[/i[b]]Virgo -
    -[i]These days you are between two fires.Perhaps you are tired, upset.There will be two weeks of strange polemics, especially for those who are not able to carry on with their project regarding home:who wants to sell, buy, has money problems, legal issues, etc. can feel a bit under pressure these days.Who asked for a loan thought that everything was going well but instead there are more documents to include, some more beaurocratic problems. Days of some conflicts. Those who have some economic projects in view, should wait till the next year to find a solution.[b]
    [i]
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:17 pm

[b][i][u]December 1, Wednesday

Aquarius -- It is not a difficult period for the couples who have loved each other for a long time but the stress that has matured within the last few months is so high that affects emotions too, perhaps even in regard to desire. be careful if there were problems in the past, one is arguing about silly things, and it is really a shame for the couples who have feelings for each other.It shouldn't be like that. A new contract around May.

[i][i][u]
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja on Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:11 pm

Burgundia,

Your horoscope is like a sword above my head. Insanely Happy
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:53 pm

ack! It's right on the money. I just need a good mercury retrograde to get back to unfinished business... the books.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja on Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:01 pm

Carol,
    For a couple of months, I felt in every cell in my body that fun is over for Leo. Crybaby
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Hi Star. I understand what you mean.

Post moved to new Girl Chat thread: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/girl-chat-t1400.htm#25796

Last edited by Carol on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total

starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:40 am

Burgundia,

I wanted to have some fun with you. I love your sense of humor but you are serious recently. lol!

post moved to girls chat.

Last edited by starninja on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:17 am

Last edited by Carol on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:27 am

Last edited by Carol on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total

burgundia

Post  burgundia on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:48 am

And look what has happened to my HOROSCOPES thread.. Lmfao Lmfao
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:14 am

[b]Wednesday, December 1..

LEO -- Today and tomorrow the best days this week.Those who haven't been too well can regain the energy.But this is only a prelude to a phase of big interest which will begin in January. Married couples have a project, to relocate, to make a major purchase and this too can cause bigger or smaller anxieties.You are a bit disheartened but have to move forward.

VIRGO --the beginning of december will make you feel as if on needles. This months could provoke conflicts in the family for such signs as Virgo, Pisces, gemini, but especially for Virgo.There might be also hard decisions to make with regard to the economic situation. When it comes to love, Friday and saturday the best days, but todat you may still feel a bit "out of your mind".

CAPRICORN -- [i]between today and tomorrow a lot of things to do.You will want to do sth of "yours". probably you have excellent projects which can't be carried on because of the lack of funds. I am seeing a Capricorn drifting and it is strange to see him/her like this.I haven't seen you in such a situation for months, even years. It is not a difficult horoscope, but a horoscope which imposes new balance and this relates not only to the family but also to your work, where you will probably change entourage.
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:18 am

Carol wrote:Sorry burgundia.

I was thinking of moving those posts into a new Girl Chat thread so we can hang out and just chat. Blushes

No problem..I am not very "possessive" of this thread...lol. But GIRL CHAT thread is a good idea anyway... Very Happy
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:18 am

What's cooking for scorpios Burgundia ?

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:32 am

DEC 1..wednesday

SCORPIO --at the financial level someone might have encountered a little deception or experienced a kind of loss. Attention;protect your things.Today and tomorrow a lot of problems can be resolved. The first 6 months of the next year will be very interesting, some could even fix financial problems but you have to act fast.
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:39 pm

burgundia wrote:[b]Wednesday, December 1..

[/i]VIRGO --[i]the beginning of december will make you feel as if on needles. This months could provoke conflicts in the family for such signs as Virgo, Pisces, gemini, but especially for Virgo.There might be also hard decisions to make with regard to the economic situation. When it comes to love, Friday and saturday the best days, but todat you may still feel a bit "out of your mind".
    I consider these predictions an indication of 'what can be, "technically"'.

Very usefull, as to avoid these predictions to come true, one just simply must 'think them away'.
    Flowers
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:20 am

Saturday, Dec.4

LEO -- today there still will be some tension. I am asking you here what happened last Thursday and Friday?? Those were the days that could have brought some confusion.The stars do not do anything if we do not move, but the confirmations are coming...I know that there are things changing..someone has moved house,others are getting job offers, still others are about to get married..they have decided to make an important move. Jupier will start that lucky transit on January 22.Saturday may be a bit "down" but Sunday will be a great day.

AQUIARIUS -- between tonight and tomorrow the things will go better.If you see that in the family relationships, in love, in the relationships with otheres there is a bit of chaos, do not exaggerate! more prudence when dealing with Taurus and Leo, something could have made you tired, especially if there were problems last Thursday and friday. The work situation much better. less sensual, erotic the situation with regard to affections.

VIRGO -- it would seem a peaceful Saturday, then on Sunday a slight drop...but nothing compared to that of the Leo. attention in the afternoon at the family level!especially if you are married. i have discovered that Virgos often have hidden anxieties.This period do not let agitation take better of you, even if you, like Gemini and Saggitarius, have fallen victim to some qui pro quo at the financial level, so there are important expenses related to purchases.
    Chris

Post  Chris on Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:45 pm

What's up with aries for today ?
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:19 pm

Dec.4

ARIES -- Betterment at the end of this week.So far there have been a lot of battles that are still "suspended" but in the first half of 2011 those battles will be won.I encourage all Arieses to start acting, especially if they intend to push forward LOVE that was born a short time ago;maybe those passions are difficult because the person is far away, lives in another town or is in another relationship. if there are changes to be made in the area of work, some adjustments..it is a good time to start.You want a change because you are fed up with certain things.
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:03 am

[b]SUNDAY, December 5

LEO --Today is the day of recovery. yes, there are still some doubts but the sad past will not return; I am referring here to the period at the beginning of this year,in fact the autumn of 2009 was really heavy. Some Leos are anticipating projects, which were expected for the next year, because it is the case of run-up: the same way you were halted for many months , now the events will be coming one after the other.So those who want to plan a life together but have lived a "slow-down",now everything is unlocking. a lot of couples will decide about something important. You have to say YES, do not say NO!!Even at the altar if it is necessary Wink Some Leos will think about sth big...when it comes to work - opportunities not to be wasted...do not prolong the time for making decisions, though some choicse will have to be made a bit later, around the summer time.

Aquarius -- Today you have received an extra charge...I hope you can use it the best way ..in fact the Moon, the Sun, Venus and Mars are in a very particular aspect. This sky is revealing the most beautiful thing : which means that you are willing to share...When does Aquarius feel bad/ill? When he/she is not able to share emotions, for example it is difficult for Aquarius to go to the cimena by himself/herself or that reads a book without being able to comment on it.Aquariuses are also known for talking about their problems with the persons around them..on one hand it is nice but on the other you become subject to ruthless judgements.
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:04 pm

Wednesday, December 8

LEO -- remeber that this is a period of many events.For several weeks, the luckier leos have been noticing that the things which seemed to be distant still 2 months ago are being decided now.It looks like the sky has in mind to accelerate your life. i ahve to say that all those who have had a beautiful love for some time, great projects, have to "mature" big events..the game is open till July. It also regards work.

CANCER -- Nothing really heavy today.We are heading towards a period of big or small revolutions...For some time, in love, you have been experiencing a crisis, perhaps your story isn't easy to live, to confess...if you are living with someone, if you are married there have been some problems...for singles Sunday a day of passion.

CAPRICORN -- you have to try to "protect" your money...bettr solutions will come in 2011. When it comes to feelings you have to make some efforts...attention when dealing with relatives.[b][i]
    [b][i]
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:03 pm

T H U R S D A Y December 9

Scorpio --Next year news in the area of work, perhaps a contract will be signed, a collaboration to reviewToday, in love, you might lose your temper, the day is a bit nervous, calm down.

[b]Aquarius -- today the moon is in your sign,I'd say the beginning of good fortune.But I have to remind that that star sign Aquarius is a bit crazy so within the next 2 days if someone steps on your toes, you might react in an exaggerated way. There was a period a little difficult when it comes to work;I am not talking abot those who have a steady job, but about those that have contracts will have to choose and it will be obligatory next year.

[b]Leo [/b]- [i]From the astrological point of view you are protected, but the moon in opposition signifies that today you could be engage in work a lot and could come home tired, but if you manage to organize everything effectively today can still be quite pleasurable. Opportunities to move house, to confirm love,to live an event,a lot of new things from now till the next few months. All those things which didn't occur within 6-7 months, may occur in a few days...You shouldn't day No, you should accept that "revolution", also becuase as it happens in supermarkets:the special offer doesn't last forever, it lasts as long as there are things in stock. [b][u]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:58 am