tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

What In The World Are They Spraying?

wingmanof light

re

Post  wingmanof light on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:44 pm

I have to add from what I read and know. I do know if you are in the sun your body makes Vitamin D and that's a good thing. Now listening to http://www.youtube.com/user/Komurosan think it was Feb 3rd or might even been hear some place I watch so many lol. That being in the sun they mentioned it helps your body absorb the new energy's that are being put into the earth for Essention right now new energies sent hear. So now hearing that 2 days ago I get this feeling its for blocking the energy for Essention bye dark forces.
    I dint watch every video in this post But for me. I lean from personal gut feeling with what resonates with me that every thing will come to head. When it all starts its with the creators approval. Nothing gets done with out his permission nothing Even Komurosan and the Chaneler messages say they need his approval allot.
    So you see something that bothers you pray and pray every day point it out give idea it don't hurt. I saw a saying once god listens to the once that pray every day more then them that do only when their is trouble . We have aliens hear but and I lean towards Dolores Cannon's idea the higher end is hear and its all about Essention the rest get the lower being that need ships to travel to help the remaining.

Jenetta

What In The World Are They Spraying

Post  Jenetta on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:08 am

You hit it on the "pinhead" Wingman as I felt that way exactly!! One to two months of heavy rain, clouds or snow and I was wankering to get out for my "gamma rays" hit from the sun and whammy cheated by the chemtrail goons again...
    Admin
    Admin

Re: What In The World Are They Spraying?

Post  Mercuriel on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:37 am

Get as much as You can as It is Integral so as to be able to make the Shift when It occurs...

As We can handle Radio - Infrared - UV A & B and Microwave - What others need to understand is this.

Ultraviolet, XRay and Gamma are highly Energetic Waveforms and currently - Hazardous to Us as a Species...

Now as Sound = Wave = Vibration = Harmonics = Frequency...

And reduced Geomagnetics on Earth would have the effect of Increasing the amount of Cosmic - Ultraviolet - XRay - & Gamma ray bombardment that the Earth - And hence It's Inhabitants experience...

The Dilemma is find a way to raise Our Vibration / Frequency into the Ultraviolet - XRay & Gamma ray Spectrum Frequencies so as to be able to move through the Shift as It occurs and that Increase in the more Energetic Electromagentic Spectrum happens.

Now how does one do this ? Surely this is impossible...

Blink

1. For the Awareness - One must raise up Their Consciousness out of Separation and back into Unity though coming into Knowing. Then Knowledge is experienced into Wisdom and Unity is the result.

2. For the Avatar - Get into the Sun as much as You can. Take time to do It. The Amount of aforementioned Rays coming in are increasing every day. Slow and Steady exposure to this will Upgrade Oneself and when It unfortunately becomes unbearable for others - This will not be the case for those Who've acclimated Themselves already...

This is the Change spoken of by so many but explained by so few...

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:49 am

Thank you for posting this chart Mercuriel as it triggered a few more lightballs upstairs. Knowing the "how" helps. It helps a lot.

One of the things I've notice this past year is when I'm out in the garden.. I don't get hungry or feel the need for food as I seem to be getting energy from the sun. Living in a tropical climate I've never been afriad of being in the sun and rarely wear sunscreen. In the past my fair skin used to burn... not anymore and I'm in the sun for hours.

I remember how bucky balls covert to a wave as the requency increases and this is what will happen with humans.. where their DNA is activated to a wave frequency (think transfiguraation). We don't need to leave the planet as according to Delores Cannon she was shown how earth split into two earths... one at the wave frequency and the other remaining 3D.

Irrespective of the evil that exists and is attempting to prevent DNA upgrade, one can always ask for help from the other side to have what one needs (sunshine) to make the upgrade. The best sunshine is early morning when the skies are the cleanest/clearest.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    wingmanof light

re

Post  wingmanof light on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Last few years I had strong sense to hit the beach. I do it allot more then I did in past and sit out side allot more. Having a Moment... Thought Just came to me thinking.. I actually went to great lengths to go out side and changed my life actually became single to get it.
    What do you think about tanning beds? I like them ever so often . I live in Minnesota and have -10d this morning or so. Got to get my sun fix. :)
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Natural Light - Not Synthetic Light will set Thee Free...

Wink

TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:24 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:Morgellans and chemtrails
    A BRITISH biologist who lives in Paphos has been studying chemtrails for years and has even taken samples and given them to the Agriculture Ministry. A more pressing worry however for Caroline Carter are her recurring bouts with Morgellons disease, which she, and thousands like her, believe is linked to chemtrails.

Carter, who now practises alternative therapies, moved to Paphos from the UK in 2008 to escape what she believed to be harmful chemtrails over Surrey.

The biologist says that chemtrails were not really apparent when she moved to the island three years ago but that occurrences had greatly increased by 2010. “I’m a scientist and I like to work on what I know. I have samples, so know chemtrails are happening. As to the reasons why, I don’t know.”

Carter believes she contracted Morgellons in the UK after one morning finding her garden and surrounding area “covered in a very strange web-like substance”. She said it was thicker than an insect web, fluorescent, and resembled chicken wire, and the green foliage on which the material had settled quickly died. While collecting the web she felt a bite or a sting on her left upper arm, which continued to itch for months. She also breathed in fibres from the substance.

“I got in touch with researchers in the States who had been investigating chemtrails for quite a long time. I received info and air samples, which had been collected after heavy chemtrailing. They seemed to be highly pathogenic and contained all sorts of strange things,” said Carter.

Carter sent samples of the fibres that came out of her skin to other biologists but no one could identify them.

“The fibres are alive; yet you can’t dissect them and they are unbreakable. They are inorganic but they are alive,” said Carter. She has also tried burning them but they did not carbonise. However if fibres are protruding through a patient’s skin they pull back at a lit match, Carter said.

In the most recent outbreak in November 2010, Carter says the fibres, some of which appeared to have insect-type legs came out of her face and neck.

“We need geneticists to look at this. As a biologist, I know what things should look like, and I and other biologists have never seen anything like this before. My face was horrific and very painful.”

Carter says after she handed over a file on chemtrails to the authorities, she subsequently received a visit from a man who said he was from the Cyprus government “and they know about it and wanted it kept quiet,” she said.

What is Morgellons?
    Morgellons is a controversial condition referred to by the American Centers for Disease Control as unexplained dermopathy. Most sufferers - in the US there are around 60,000 - believe their condition is caused by chemtrails. They complain of sensations of itching, stinging or biting, finding blue, red, black and clear fibres on or under the skin; and persistent skin lesions with black specks falling off their bodies.

Reports have been made of different bugs and worms coming out of the body through the lesions. Most doctors, including dermatologists and psychiatrists, regard Morgellons as a manifestation of known medical conditions, including delusional parasitosis, where patients hold an imaginary belief that they are infested with parasites. However this does not explain the actually existence of the fibres, for which there is substantial evidence.

A researcher at the Oklahoma State University Hospital found that dermatologists who either didn't look at all, or didn't use a dermatoscope, might not see the fibres under the skin.

In an article published in The Los Angeles Times last year singer-songwriter Joni Mitchell said she suffered from Morgellons

"I have this weird, incurable disease that seems like it's from outer space. Fibres in a variety of colours protrude out of my skin like mushrooms after a rainstorm: they cannot be forensically identified as animal, vegetable or mineral. Morgellons is a slow, unpredictable killer - a terrorist disease,” she said. “In America, Morgellons is always diagnosed as ‘delusion of parasites’, and they send you to a psychiatrist. I'm actually trying to get out of the music business to battle for Morgellons sufferers to receive the credibility that's owed to them.”

Morgellons Public Outreach

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:25 am

MORGELLON'S DISEASE - AN INSTANT CURE FOR MORGELLON'S DISEASE???
    Thu, 05/15/2008 - 00:20 — Arthur Cristian

Forwarded from Oxyplus @ yahoogroups.com Sunday, 22 April 2007, 11:09 a.m.

MMS Stories

. . the Morgellon's disease of today is a totally NEW disease. The fibers are red, blue, white and other colors. These fibers DON'T BURN AT 1400 DEGREES F !.

We now know that Morgellon's disease is caused by some kind of nanotechnology. The fibers are grown by miniature machines. Maybe they escaped from some laboratory. (See article by Dr. Hildegarde Staninger)

Have a Bath with Sun powdered laundry detergent with Colorsafe Bleach PLUS Alfalfa tablets.

These seem to combine to produce something that is lethal to the machines. This cure for Morgellon's disease was discovered by accident.

This testimonial is from the person who discovered this cure: (Daisy Baleen) Posted on Health and Healing @ Yahoogroups.com

I have been Morgellons sufferer for over ten years. Recently, I discovered, quite by accident, something that is literally making it disappear from my BODY. I have experimented with various "super baths," filling the tub with hot water and putting in things like lemons, baking soda, dish detergent, laundry detergent, alcohol, etc. Well, one day about four months ago, I was filling the bath and I was pretty dirty from housecleaning so I put some Sun powdered laundry detergent with colorsafe bleach into the water, just a tad, because it really cleans the skin.

Anyway, I left the bathroom for a minute or two and heard a crash that sounded like one of my cats getting into something. When I returned nothing seemed amiss, so I slid into the water for a soak.

Everything seemed normal until the bubbles parted, and I got the sight of a morgellons sufferers' lifetime dream: those black and grey specks MIGRATING OUT OF MY SKIN AS FAST AS THEY COULD IN DROVES BY THE HUNDREDS FROM EVERY SQUARE INCH OF MY BODY!!

And even as I saw that, I also noticed several large oblong things "dissolving" in the bottom of the tub. I picked one up, and it was an alfalfa tablet. Then I noticed the bottle on the counter next to the tub was overturned, and about 25 of them had fallen into the water! They were the cause of the migration of all things Morgellon out of my skin in a fantastic migration for about an hour!

Brown flecks, black specks, fibers, white patches of fibers drifted off the surface of my skin like No Problema, see ya later, something I had NEVER BEEN ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH WITH ANY OTHER TOPICAL AGENT.

THE MIGHTY ALFALFA HAS SINCE CONQUERED MORGELLONS IN MY BODY. The scabs are gone, the fibers are history, the patches of fibers are all taped to a piece of wax paper and about to be sent off to a research lab that has requested them.

I am sending you my testimonial in hopes that other sufferers will at least know some relief from the scourge of the skin.

Dandelion the Flame Point Siamese must be credited with this miraculous discovery. He is only three years old, but he's a hero to his long-suffering Mommy!

I've done a little research on the mighty alfalfa, and apparently it creates an alkaline environment in the body in which things like CANCER and other diseases cannot survive. So, taking it internally can only be a good thing, also; but it's the BATHS that made all the difference in the world for me.

I also tried putting St. Johns Wort in the bath along with it, with even better results. And for some reason, using the Sun powdered laundry detergent with colorsafe bleach also helps facilitate the migration of the specks.

God, I really hope this helps even one person as it has helped me. It has cleared up my symptoms so completely that I kept forgetting to post this information on the morgellons websites!!!!

Thank you to God for this wonderful, freak discovery! Please spread this information far and wide.

---------

Editor's note: The primary ingredient in this discovery was the laundry detergent with color-safe bleach. The bleach is an oxidizer similar to MMS. The boost from the alfalfa is not easily understood but clearly was helpful. Nano-bodies carried in the blood stream would be perfect targets for chlorine dioxide gas to destroy so a four-drop dose of MMS taken internally would be a perfect compliment for this bathing process. Note also that MMS can be used in swimming pools and also safely in a bath tub. MMS is a water purifier first and foremost. For a tub one might mix a 40 drop dose of MMS for bathing (not drinking). Other Morgellons testimonials will be forthcoming.)

http://loveforlife.com.au/node/4578

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:31 am

hmmmmmm. how is this going to pan out? ABC news wants people's chemtrail films and photos.

4 maybe 5 days of sunshine since November here, one
    of them was Christmas, hallejelulia... its getting hard to remember what sun feels like.
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:59 am

Thanks for the Gunderson tour link Jenetta, might see if I can book them to come round here. My musician partner and friend have been working on a new musical genre, chemtrail rock, their first effort is music to Ted's video on the deathdumps, but they are busily crafting songs about the whole ball of stinky wax,
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Hey CBS Atlanta, You Want Chemtrail Pictures?
    I've got your "chemtrail" pictures right here...
    I thought you'd NEVER ask!!!

February 13, 2011
    Lorie Kramer - Houston, TX

(VIDEO at: http://www.seektress.com/cbschem.htm )

I have watched with some interest the recent coverage by CBS Atlanta regarding the global toxic aerosol operations ongoing for over a decade, done with neither environmental impact studies, nor informed consent. And who's paying for it, and who's making money on it? I digress. They asked the question...

Is The Government Poisoning Us From Planes?

I saw that CBS Atlanta was requesting pictures of so called "chemtrails." ( I hate that word, it means nothing. It makes it sound like it's one thing. It sensationlizes, and distorts and obfuscates the situation. It supports the giggle factor.)

This request by CBS Atlanta intrigued me. After all, aren't so-called "chemtrails" just contrails?!?!? Isn't anyone who thinks that "chemtrails" might be REAL... a stupid, delusional, conspiracy theorist KOOK?!?!?!? Hasn't the Air Force, Navy, etc. and other government agencies declared unequivocally that there are NO aerosol programs and no such thing as "chemtrails"?!?!? Haven't attempts to communicate with officals and get the truth been ignored? Hasn't the EPA REFUSED to examine and analyze samples of potentially hazardous materials found related to these supposedly non-existant programs?!?!?!? Aren't most media stories about "chemtrails" debunked by some local weather professor or local low level military type, with a little "tin foil hat" thrown in for kicks?

Why the heck would CBS Atlanta suddenly ask for pictures of something that thousands of people, all around the planet, have been screaming about for over a decade, and been told doesn't exist?

This is a NEW story to CBS Atlanta?!?!?!

Don't they have Internet access?!?!?

Whatever.

OK...so, CBS Atlanta is asking for YOUR "chemtrail" pictures. In fact, images are being put into a gallery. I would like to contribute. This presents me with a slight dilema. I have more than a few pictures that I would be most happy to share. I think they might take up some space if I uploaded them. Sooo. I decided to just put them all together here on my site.

Hey CBS Atlanta... seriously... I thought you'd never ask!

Be careful for what you wish.

I've got your "chemtrail" pictures right here.
    And you know what you can do with them!

For crying out loud, CBS Atlanta... CATCH UP!!!

Haven't you heard... it's called Geo-Engineering now?
    Personally, I think it's a small part of much, much bigger ongoing bio-spiritual warfare.
    But that's just me, and another web page.

Patently Obvious

Start from the bottom and work up.
    Clifford Carnicom on Jeff Rense July 13, 2000 to Present

Aerosol Crimes and Cover-Up

Rense Chemtrail Data Page

An Oldie, But A Goodie

Lorie Kramer - Houston, TX
    seektress@seektress.info

TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Chemtrails Halted for Navy Fest, U.S. Open and... Obama
    February 13, 2011 3:56
    by Zen Gardner

Surprise. Military brass don't like chemtrails either. So they stopped them for 3 days in San Diego this week while they enjoyed their multi-million dollar taxpayer-funded festivities. Sort of the Oscars for the military elite you might say.

Besides, while setting up with exotic boats and planes, bringing in dignitaries and the like, you'd hate to have pesky hazy, toxic days for your guests and families. And while the elaborate air show was going on it wouldn't be convenient to be competing with other Navy/NATO/covert aerosol planes, normally seen almost daily spraying the vicinity, state, country and world, would it?

That'd just be downright silly. And with all those TV crews and phone cameras clicking away someone just might notice something a little strange, or at the least, "disturbing" to the unitiated, in front of the unsullied elite and their precious guests.

That would be messy.
    Clear Days of Preparation

We just found this out noticing signs on the LA Freeway to avoid the Coronado Island area while heading south to look at the beaches. We're constantly monitoring the skies and always wondering when and why the chemtrails get turned on and off and film them quite a bit. This recent span of clear days had us rejoicing, thinking recent complaints to the media a la one of my recent chemtrail posts was having an effect. (Right..)

Turns out they've been prepping for this event for the same several clear days we've been enjoying. It's been gorgeous "weather" they've so gratiously "allowed" via our controllers, and everyone's been getting some unfiltered sunshine at last - although the white sheen from years of aerosol seeding can still be seen on the clearest day and we're still not getting full sun, nor is anyone anywhere sad to say.

But here's yesterday's announcement of today's event:

Navy to celebrate 100 years of flight with huge air show

Feb. 11, San Diego - In a massive choreography of planes, boats and automobiles, more than 120,000 people are likely to gather around San Diego Bay on Saturday for an historic parade of Navy air power.

Nearly 200 current and vintage military aircraft will fly over the Coronado Bridge and up the belly of the bay to celebrate 100 years of naval aviation.

The Navy is bringing the party here because North Island was the birthplace of naval aviation in 1911.

Hmm. Just can't seem to get away from that pesky 911.
    U.S. Open Golf Tourney Clear Too

Two weeks ago we also noticed clear skies for several days, which doesn't happen often in southern California. We're a major population center and they hit us hard with chemtrails as often as they can, like other densely populated areas.

I was wondering about that one day and after driving for a while and coming upon the ocean view there was this huge blimp.

Sure enough, it was the weekend of the U.S. Open! Bingo!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_AQao370J2Bo/TT3-507YQ-I/AAAAAAAAAPc/vt9rDeVD9Zk/s1600/AirshipSanDiego201001_katy_final.jpg

The elite LOVE golf! Problem solved.

So again, "Should we turn the aerosols off, or on, for our esteemed guests?" "Well off, Jeeves, of course. Especially with all the local Illuminati in attendance and their 'golden boys of golf' to protect."

Hey, give 'em a break. We're only peons, aphids, fodder, worker bees, useless eaters, or their new institutional term: "human resources".

By the way, who's resource are you? Think about that one.

If this just sounds like a "coincidence", let me tell you about my experience in Texas last year.

(I've heard this has been witnessed by others, but got to see it clearly for myself.)

Obama came to visit Austin and then Dallas during his campaigning for whoever. Austin, an alternative hotbed, gets BOMBED with chemtrails. And the air doesn't move. I coughed horrifically there during our visit.

As I said, I photograph and film these things. It empowers me to know and document that "I see you!" but also I'm building an archive I use regularly.
    Saint Obama Arrives

But sure enough, the skies cleared one day, and oddly enough it was the day of our departure from Austin for Dallas. But lo and behold, it turned out to be the day of Obama's visit. And if that's not enough, he touched down, did his little gig, and took off for Dallas... where we were going as he was arriving.

Dallas gets creamed regularly as well. Again, the air doesn't move so for me it's toxic. A doctor I saw there said this weird "early onset asthma" or something was sweeping the area and respiratory problems were off the charts.

Anyway, we start approaching Dallas. I usually see the chemtrails ahead of time and am taking pictures. Nothing. Closer. Nothing. It was a chemtrail spigot "turn off"... and sure enough, it was for Obama and his nasties. He came for the day and it meant that much to the sprayers to turn it off.

I kid you not. Think about it.

More from Zen on Chemtrails: www.zengardner.com

SOURCE: http://beforeitsnews.com/story/415/566/Chemtrails_Halted_for_Navy_Fest%2C_U.S._Open_and...Obama.html
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:06 am

Sometime ago I realized the way this whole thing is going to be stopped is creating awareness OFF the internet. It's been a circular conversation for years, admittedly adding people here and there but seldom any cohesive community focus, which is what will ultimately take this operation out. (If not done by the EMV's on the sun first, lol)

If anyone here wishes to support Anthony Hilder and Ted Gunderson on their speaking tour in your country or area it's a very potent way to walk the talk. Besides, it would be quite something to meet and eat with a former chief of the FBI wouldn't it? Anthony Hilder is cool too, reminds me of a political Al Pacino crossed with maybe the priest from the exorcist?

here is one of their sites: http://www.ourenglanduk.com/

I don't know anything about dates yet but if people express any interest I will post here.
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:38 am

Aren't You talking this up with everyone that will listen and even some that won't ?

Blink

I have been for more than ten years but I must admit If I had not had some of the Resources to back Me up that are on the Web - All I would have had was My opinion.

As We have had the Net and others have documented the Issue very well - Those I have talked about this with were then able to say ;

"Yeah - You're right - I see 'em up there but I always wondered what was going on until You showed Me that CFR Document and them Videos taken by that East Indian 737 Pilot flying behind one as It entered the Continental U.S., etc. etc.

Man - Good thing the Net is here eh ?
    "

Now just to speak on My behalf and no one else's - The Net isn't everything for sure but to abandon It in place of getting out there seems like throwing out the Baby with the Bathwater...

That said - I'm gonna keep up the Pressure as I have in both ways as I feel that more tools is better than less tools.

Wink

anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:46 am

I wouldn't still be alive if not for the net. I guess I did not express myself very well here but it's always interesting to hear what others think, so thanks mercuriel.

Ted Gunderson is (hopefully) recovering from cancer so it is unlikely he will be going on any tour, although Anthony Hilder will be.

mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:31 pm

ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX, NBC All Want Your Chemtrail Photos
    Posted by Greg Scott Chemtrails, _Featured_ Wednesday, February 9th, 2011

http://consciouslifenews.com/abc-cbs-cnn-fox-nbc-want-chemtrail-photos/114837/

This alert is meant for the entire world, not just those living in the U.S. It is of the utmost importance that we flood the U.S. media with an awareness that a heinous crime is being committed against humanity and our precious planet in the skies around the globe. We believe that the U.S. has bullied the rest of the world into following their chemtrail-geoengineering agenda. If the U.S. stops spraying, the rest of the nations will quickly follow suit. Therefore, we are asking everyone who reads this message to immediately follow the simple instructions detailed below (and tell others to do same).

First, understand why it is imperative that you take action NOW. Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri recently posted a shocking and detailed article about the dramatic increase in toxic heavy metals the air that we breathe. There are at least 12 different toxic metals at levels that far exceed the allowable limits, including levels of arsenic (a toxic poison) that are 418 times the allowable limit!

Secondly, understand that what we are asking you to do is quite simple and, in fact, was already done by many thousands of people just last week. All you need to do is send a few emails and fill out some contact forms on the media websites. The email address and links to the contact forms are provided below. We even provide sample text. Modify the text to fit your situation, then just copy and paste into the emails and contact forms.

Finally, understand why this plan will succeed. The vast majority of people on the planet are unaware of what’s happening simply because: (1) they have been conditioned to believe that what they see in the sky is normal; (2) they aren’t told by the TV news that it is not normal and, in fact, the chemtrails are highly toxic. If it’s not reported on the news, it’s not real.

Last week, a TV segment on chemtrails was presented on a CBS affiliate out of Atlanta. Although the story was presented as a conspiracy theory, TV news reporter Jeff Chirico issued the following invitation at the end of the segment: “Now, we know that a lot of you have pictures and videos of chemtrails. We want to see them. So, send them to us at: pics@cbsatlanta.com. We’ll post them on our website.”

News about the request for chemtrail pictures spread like wildfire around the internet after it was initially reported by The Intel Hub Radio and then Aircrap.org. Both experienced massive spikes in traffic. Many thousands of people sent in their photos. CBS Atlanta received so many emails, their account was overloaded causing many of the emails to bounce.

Why do we have to wait for media to ask for our photos and videos before we send them? The answer is: WE DON’T! All TV News shows, news radio shows, and newspapers want your photos and videos. They just don’t know it yet. One of them is about to break the biggest story ever! Watergate pales in comparison.

All we need is for one of the media giants to provide fair and in-depth coverage of the geoengineering-chemtrail crimes (similar to this local TV news segment, but much more in-depth) and the others will follow. The general populace will be awakened. There will be an outcry to elected officials to immediately stop the spraying (similar to what former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson said). This WILL lead to the truth being revealed and a worldwide stoppage of the spraying.

Skeptical? All we ask is that you give it a try. It will take you at most 60 minutes to do as instructed below. And, you don’t have to do it all at once. Spend 10 minutes for six days and then you can rest. Understand this: your action is crucial to our success! If you want the spraying to stop, then you must take action NOW. People around the globe are waking up to the fact that things just aren’t right, and are now ready to hear and believe YOUR story.

OK, let’s get to work. As mentioned above, there are two ways to contact the media online: (1) via email; or (2) via the “Contact Us” forms on their websites. Email address and contact links are provided below.

IMPORTANT NOTES

1. Only send one or two photos via email. We will quickly overload their email inbox if everyone sends a dozen photos or more. You can also provide multiple links in the text of your email.
    2. You cannot send attachments via the contact forms, but you can provide links. We suggest that you provide a link to a website that has photos or a video of chemtrails in your area. For example, if you live in Sussex, England, then go to google.com and search for: Sussex chemtrails. Then click on the images and/or the video link on the left. After you land on the website containing photos or video that represents what is happening in your area, just copy the URL from the address bar at the top of your browser, and paste it into your text.
    3. You can save time by composing one email to yourself and use the blind copy (BCC:) feature and put all the media email addresses in so that they will all go out at once while keeping the other addresses confidential, it will just appear as if you sent it to yourself while they get a copy.
    4. Some of the contact forms are limited in the amount of text that you can enter. So, you need to be concise. For example:

“My name is Greg Scott and I live in Los Angeles, CA. I frequently see planes spraying toxic chemtrails in the skies above my home. My health is under attack. For evidence of chemtrail spraying in LA, see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=darTF7Rdbso. Also, see http://aircrap.org for evidence of a worldwide geoengineering-chemtrail effort and the serious negative impacts to our health and our planet.“

Be sure to modify the above text to include your name and location as well as the links that you want to provide. Save your text in a document so that you can easily copy and paste it into the forms. Here are the links to the contact forms (just click on the link and enter your info):

ABC – Contact us form

CBS - Contact Us form for CBS Evening News, 48 Hours, 60 Minutes, etc. See below. Be sure to contact each separately.

CBS Contact Us Options

CNN (contact each one separately):

CNN Contact US News Tips (Send a Story Idea)

CNN Contact US News Tips (Investigative)

CNN Contact US News Tips (Medical/Health)

Twitter: Tweet @TeamCNN

MSNBC - Contact us form

Below are the email addresses for several of the media giants. You can attach 1-2 photos to your email and include as many links as you want. Again, save your text of your email in a document so that you can copy and paste it into all of your emails.

FOX
    send email to: newsmanager@foxnews.com

Time Magazine
    send email to: letters@time.com

Newsweek Magazine
    send email to: letters@newsweek.com

Feel free to contact others including local TV news stations, newspapers, and radio shows. You can usually locate their website by doing a google search. Look for their “Contact Us” link, which usually appears at the bottom of their homepage.

British Columbia, Canada: here is a Contact List For Letters to the Editors.

If you have a link to contact list for your country (or just want to email a list to us), send it to:
    consciouslifenews@gmail.com

Be sure to put this in the Subject line of the email:
    “Contact List for XXXX” (replace XXXX with the name of your country).

We’ll add a link to your list above and make sure that it is kept it in sync with the identical article on Aircrap.com.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your efforts. We are all in this together. And, together we will succeed. Godspeed.

Love Always
    mudra

As a side note some articles have a button down them so you can share them on Facebook.
    I tried to do this with that article and an error page pop up despite trying several times.

A few minutes before I tried to share another article from that same site and it worked perfectly ...

Would be interesting to know if anyone here that is on Facebook encounters the same problem with that specific article .
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:19 pm

As JT always yells:
    "DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!!"
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Just as an addendum to Mudra's recent post everyone must click on the link "conscious life news" to read the article as well as getting the direct links to send their emails, videos, photos, and letters...great idea this could become a full-time job!! Without pay of course Wink Definitely time for a collective effort. I'm tired of looking at a plasma sky.

Post  Jenetta on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:37 am

We've had a lovely 2.5 days of absolutely beautiful blue sky (minus chemtrails) and sunshine. This a.m. sun in the Fraser Valley until noon and then the drones zoomed in right above my roof laying their X grid patterns down in a thick layer and voila the blue sky was gone...the crap was so thick I'm feeling the effects tonight even though I tried to avoid most of it.

Post  anomalous cowherd on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:16 am

yes Jenetta, collective effort required. It's where most of my energy is going these days. With actual people as much as possible.

I've mentioned before my son's illness. After excruciating months of pain last summer he was diagnosed with a very rare auto immune disease, Wegener's Granulomatosis. People with well water contamination or Gulf military vets seem to be the main collated victims. ( not us) With all the research I have been doing all I can come up with is it is caused environmentally, no known plausible genetic connection. Most likely it is caused by mycoplasmas. Hmmm, where have we heard of this before? Project Avalon for one
    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8262 .

There is much thought, evidence even, that this and many auto immune diseases are attributable to chem spraying.

Where I live we have had only perhaps 6 days with any discernable sun or even patches of washed out blue sky since November, maybe longer, it's just that's when I began paying close attention. It astonishes me others do not. How can people think this is normal? I really wonder at the spell people seem to be under.

For me it's personal,I was angry before but now I'm incandescent. Love that light!

Ted is on a mission!

Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:21 pm

BTW - It was beautiful Clear Skys while We were out this past week...

Man - Six/Seven'ish Days of Upgrade was Awesome...

Heh heh

devakas

Post  devakas on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:24 pm

In south california we barely have a day without chems in the sky. Mostly lines, crosses spreading from the early morning.
    It is very sad. There are many days when the wide spread or unnatural cloud forms patterns and dots or
    a big space of little nicely arranged waves or symmetrical dots, or symmetrically aranged little clouds in whole sky. We have fake clouds 2 days of 3.
    Many years ago I read on Tom Bearden website,
    articles and saw schemas of scalar wave energy used by russians (in american army scientist view).
    It was very detailed documents.
    There were drawings with net over country like US thrown over continent, net of scalar waves. It was then said the 'cold' war doesn't make sense anymore.

Those 'vaccum energies' has no resistant and other released energies work precisely while used through those scalar wave nets to find a target or
    moving object...
    For me its deffinetly haarp energies in our sky forming those symmetrical patterns. My preference to explain crop circles is with scalar waves
    but it is my opinion after learning what scalar waves are.

stay well all and enjoy the true sky when you can. Best wishes to you both and your families.
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:41 am

Thanks for the kind thoughts devakas. I live in what must be one of the worst sprayed places anywhere. It's constant, relentless and apparently unbelievable, literally, no one does. Ok, hardly anyone.

One of my new friends finally understands, he proposes getting the Longbowmen of Rye to march on Downing Street. Men in tights against weather modification. Suits me!
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:31 am

TRANCOSO wrote:

[/fontsize] Aluminum, barium and other elements were found to be up to thousands of times higher than normal limits. Such high quantities lead to unhealthy PH levels in the soil which can be deadly to ecological life systems.

These shocking results led to additional testing of Lake Shasta with samples from the Pit River arm tributary that tested over 4,610 times the maximum contamination level of aluminum allowed in drinking water in the state of California. Also, peer reviewed scientific studies conclude that bio-available aluminum, now found in huge quantities in rain world-wide, is very harmful to flora and thus the eco-system. Ironically, these are the same substances the scientists are considering implementing in the various potential ‘future’ aerosol spraying campaigns that were being discussed at the meeting.[/fontsize]

<p>

Placing another marker, as this is a topic of interest, and Lake Shasta is in my territory (I marked it...lol).

Shasta is a beautiful, magical area. I have swum like a fish in that lake -- this really stands out.

Well, the topic itself stands out.

A few years ago, there were articles in the local redneck/good-old-boy newspaper about this (I am far enough north in California; we have rednecks -- things are changing, tho).

Chemtrails were happening here with astonishing regularity.

Of course, it is all just swamp gas in the sky, according to the "experts".

Not sure if it makes a difference or not, but I will make it a point to scout the skies this spring/summer.

Since the initial fuss in the local paper, I have not seen anything.

Prohibition prompted in an era of a lot of pear and walnut orchards around here. People grow their own hay for their animals, and they sell off what remains (what is it with me and hay?). Now the vineyeards are nearing pre-prohibition acreage, and the pear and walnut trees are being ripped out (I am next to acres of an empty field that used to be a walnut orchard).

I'll be back to finish reading, but thanks for posting this.
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:29 am

NASA earth observation satellite fails to reach orbit (Update)
    March 4, 2011

The Orbital Sciences Taurus the XL rocket and NASA's encapsulated Glory spacecraft awaiting an early morning launch on the pad at Space Launch Complex 576-E at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California, February 2011. The earth observation satellite Glory failed to reach orbit after its protective cover did not detach following its launch.

A NASA satellite that aimed to study the impact of aerosols on climate plunged into the Pacific Ocean on Friday, delivering a $424-million blow to the US space agency.

The five already there -- Aqua, Cloudsat, Calipso, Parasol and Aura -- fly in formation, crossing the equator every afternoon.

Read full article here: http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/world/8956429/nasa-earth-observation-satellite-fails-to-reach-orbit/

Love Always
    mudra

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:18 am