tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Divine Donation

Floyd

Divine Donation

Post  Floyd on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:52 am

Please reach deep into your pocket as David needs your Dollars

He will accept anything between $5 and $5000 to help him carry out his just and divine mission to line his pockets whilst
    regurgitating the works of others and making false predictions.
    Please give generously.

http://divinecosmos.com/amember/signup.php#8

scroll down page. I kid you not.

Last edited by Floyd on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    eMonkey

Re: Divine Donation

Post  eMonkey on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:11 am

Floyd wrote:Please reach deep into your pocket as David needs your Dollars

He will accept anything between $5 and $50000 to help him carry out his just and divine mission to line his pockets whilst
    regurgitating the works of others and making false predictions.
    Please give generously.

http://divinecosmos.com/amember/signup.php#8

scroll down page. I kid you not.

I was not able to find a checkbox for used chewing gum and a couple of tatty shoe laces. Shame.
    He is busted.
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:34 pm

He must have taken a page out of Kerry's play book. It's much more fun to globe trot on someone else's dime then work. Why am I so cynical? (sigh)

Last edited by Carol on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Carol wrote:He must have taken a page out of Kerry's play book. It's much more fun to globe trot on someone else's dime then put work. Why am I so cynical? (sigh)

Sorry - it's catching pale

Here - have one of Floyds Cheese and Onion Sandwiches to cheer you up.
    Brook

Post  Brook on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:49 pm

Well I'll be Rolling Eyes .....I haven't paid much attention to him for the last year. And quite frankly he leaves me cold. So as such, I really have paid no attention.
    While scrolling that link above...I noticed "what is my purpose" donation button..and read it....So how long had he been channeling RA? You gotta be kidding me right? Hes now channeling Ra?

See, this is the thing that really bugs me. You get these guys, that put out these "messages", that sound "all knowing". You wrap them up in a package of say someone like Edgar Casey...and next thing you know, they're channeling the likes of Ra?

Oh boy........what next?
    Brook

Post  Brook on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:54 pm

One thing is for sure...there's a sucker born every moment....

And these guys are getting rich on the hopes and dreams of the one's sucker enough to pay for this crap.
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:43 am

Brook wrote:One thing is for sure...there's a sucker born every moment....

And these guys are getting rich on the hopes and dreams of the one's sucker enough to pay for this crap.

Hi Brook

Unfortunately Wilcock isnt the only one. Just look at the people Camelot and Avalon have given a platform to. One would be inclined to ask ones self. "Just how much have the profit margins of these idiots like Deane and Wilcock increased beacause of the naivity (or indeed direct deception) of Bill and Kerry?" (remember Bill Ryan is a free scientologist. Thats fine for him but I couldnt take any one seriously who is influenced by the psychobabble of that fraudster L. Ron .Hubbard)
    A fair ammount I would imagine.

How many individuals have fallen fowl of Deane's science fiction ramblings and been left out of pocket and disjointed out of reality. Wilcock is becoming more and more of a self styled Guru. Ra? Lmao . He should be ashamed of himself and Deane should give refunds to all of her victims. Its not enough...there are more of them..many of then live in Camelot or Avalon.
    Why is that I wonder. Why are they being given this opportunity?
    Beren

Post  Beren on Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:47 am

Floyd wrote:
    Brook wrote:One thing is for sure...there's a sucker born every moment....

Hi Brook

Unfortunately Wilcock isnt the only one. Just look at the people Camelot and Avalon have given a platform to. One would be inclined to ask ones self. "Just how much have the profit margins of these idiots like Deane and Wilcock increased beacause of the naivity (or indeed direct deception) of Bill and Kerry?" (remember Bill Ryan is a free scientologist. Thats fine for him but I couldnt take any one seriously who is influenced by the psychobabble of that fraudster L. Ron .Hubbard)
    A fair ammount I would imagine.

How many individuals have fallen fowl of Deane's science fiction ramblings and been left out of pocket and disjointed out of reality. Wilcock is becoming more and more of a self styled Guru. Ra? Lmao . He should be ashamed of himself and Deane should give refunds to all of her victims. Its not enough...there are more of them..many of then live in Camelot or Avalon.
    Why is that I wonder. Why are they being given this opportunity?

Floyd - man
    I hear ya.

I always say that we do not need any kind of guru to be close to Creator. All one has to do is to simply and genuinely ask Creator directly.
    That's it.

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:32 am

You know what Floyd, I agree with what you say except about your constant rant about Mrs Deane. She has never said that she was going to work for free and she does work hard

She also gives more than Kerry, Bill and Deagle. There is a lot of free stuff I found the other day by accident here

http://www.azuritepress.com/techniques/new_technique_outline.php

I was shocked at the amoung of free techniques they do. I have been practicing several with very good results

Whether I will take the plunge and spend my cash I don't know but there is no harm on trying the free stuff if it works for you

There is more stuff here http://www.azuritepress.com/entry_point.php very interesting info about Indigos and the Arc of the Covenant...it can blow your mind, it is not at all the usual rant

Here there is a girl who has done the basic techniques and shared her experience in youtube

more at her channel http://www.youtube.com/user/EmmaJasmine1

I know this material is challenging and does exercise one's rusty grey cells but who knows, I am finding pearls of wisdom specially here http://www.synocracy.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=1

Before I get lambasted, I believe that all avenues deserve a good exploration before jumping to conclusions, specially when they are FREE
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:22 am

Andromeda wrote:You know what Floyd, I agree with what you say except about your constant rant about Mrs Deane. She has never said that she was going to work for free and she does work hard

She also gives more than Kerry, Bill and Deagle. There is a lot of free stuff I found the other day by

I was shocked at the amoung of free techniques they do. I have been practicing several with very good results

Whether I will take the plunge and spend my cash I don't know but there is no harm on trying the free stuff if it works for you

TFREE

The reason there is free stuff is to lure people in to their expensive courese books CD's and workshops. It is a classic cult methodology. The Scientologists employ this method too. Once people are engrossed in its techniques they part with more and more of their cash, become alienated fron thier friends and family and usually leave within a year or two being disgruntled, poorer and often psycologically damaged.

Nothing personal Andromeda but I would touch this woman with a barge pole. Ive seen some of her material. It is total nonsense.
    The techniques may send you into the lower astral. The woman herself looks possesesed and drawn to me. She is also disseminating a message of fear from what I saw of the Camelot video. I couldnt watch that much as I found her horrendous to watch and listen too. Anyone who says the have the key to the meaning of life and evrything is not to be trusted. Especially when they charge you a fortune for it. The mark of a truly spiritually enlightened person would be to give such information out that could transform humanity for free. Or at least to to cover costs.

She is not giving the stuff away free out of compassion for humanity..but to lure in unsuspecting victims to her cult.
    I understand her husband has a background in business. Im sure they are both doing well on the back of this gibberish.
    Not for me thanks. But if it floats your boat........

Post  Guest on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:49 am

Floyd wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:You know what Floyd, I agree with what you say except about your constant rant about Mrs Deane. She has never said that she was going to work for free and she does work hard

She also gives more than Kerry, Bill and Deagle. There is a lot of free stuff I found the other day by

TFREE

The reason there is free stuff is to lure people in to their expensive courese books CD's and workshops. It is a classic cult methodology. The Scientologists employ this method too. Once people are engrossed in its techniques they part with more and more of their cash, become alienated fron thier friends and family and usually leave within a year or two being disgruntled, poorer and often psycologically damaged.

Nothing personal Andromeda but I would touch this woman with a barge pole. Ive seen some of her material. It is total nonsense.
    The techniques may send you into the lower astral. The woman herself looks possesesed and drawn to me. She is also disseminating a message of fear from what I saw of the Camelot video. I couldnt watch that much as I found her horrendous to watch and listen too. Anyone who says the have the key to the meaning of life and evrything is not to be trusted. Especially when they charge you a fortune for it. The mark of a truly spiritually enlightened person would be to give such information out that could transform humanity for free. Or at least to to cover costs.

She is not giving the stuff away free out of compassion for humanity..but to lure in unsuspecting victims to her cult.
    I understand her husband has a background in business. Im sure they are both doing well on the back of this gibberish.

You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine

IMHO people are mistaken with regards to these teachings as no one is asked to do anything. It is up to the person to do what they chose to do because the mission of the speakers is no to sell DVDs or workshops. The information is transmitted into Earth grids and anyone that tunes in into the frequencies of God Source can pick up the information for FREE, no need for workshops

If for some deficiency in their template the can not decode the information and activations already running on the grids, people have the option, if they so choose to pay for the translations, same as you will do if you want rare arameic books to be translated

So it appears there is a misunderstanding, the information is FREE and anyone can get it off the grids

I am also told by someone who has been into these teachings for a while that the intensive information being transmitted is for the Indigo gridkeepers who have a pre-birth contract to activate certain vortexes on Earth

Additionally to that I am told that there will be a non for profit program for those that are interested in the way of the Mashaya but are not interested in getting into heavy technical. Apparently they are going to make visualization/meditations in youtube and other extension programs as well as a book that will have all the information one needs

Thus far I have found that these people are not a cult, I feel supported but not intruded, no one is forcing me to do anything and their philosophy (see the synocracy link in my previous post) corresponds with the original Law of One. What they want for us is to embrace our uniqueness and remeber that we have the power to change our reality by embracing the cosmic laws. No worshiping here, no need to spend money, no church going, zilt, zero, it is up to the person, no hard sell

I am doing in this moment the Maharic shield and the difference and the silence it is very noticeable when one works with it. After many years of meditating and doing different practices I have not come across to anything as powerful as this. I can not wait to try the rest of the techniques Crazy Happy

In my comparison with Theosophy, I have found the azurites information clear, all-embracing and they are not racist like Mrs Blavastky who discriminated against everyone that was not Aryan and kept many secrets for herself dedicating her life to influence the politics by instruction of the Ascended Masters that are allegedly better than us and we must worship. I for one refuse to worship anything because we are all equal, God source does not need our worship

Anyway and with all due respect there is no point in discussing the azurites with you Floyd because you do not seem to be open-minded to anything that is not Theosophy, same as it happened in the Infiltration of the New Age Movement thread, and because you have not explored the information or techniques, therefore I don't consider your opinion qualified on the subject

To lure you into something you have to go somewhere, the azurites do not have offices or churches like scientology, nor offer personal services in which one is less that some expert that will "heal" one so you are basically jumping into conclusions. Jumping into conclusions is a very emotional response Floyd, I can see how Theosophy does not work for you in the same way it did not work for me

Peace Flowers

Floyd

Post  Floyd on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:24 am

Andromeda wrote:
    Floyd wrote:

TFREE

You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine

IMHO people are mistaken with regards to these teachings as no one is asked to do anything. It is up to the person to do what they chose to do because the mission of the speakers is no to sell DVDs or workshops. The information is transmitted into Earth grids and anyone that tunes in into the frequencies of God Source can pick up the information for FREE, no need for workshops

If for some deficiency in their template the can not decode the information and activations already running on the grids, people have the option, if they so choose to pay for the translations, same as you will do if you want rare arameic books to be translated

So it appears there is a misunderstanding, the information is FREE and anyone can get it off the grids

I am also told by someone who has been into these teachings for a while that the intensive information being transmitted is for the Indigo gridkeepers who have a pre-birth contract to activate certain vortexes on Earth

Additionally to that I am told that there will be a non for profit program for those that are interested in the way of the Mashaya but are not interested in getting into heavy technical. Apparently they are going to make visualization/meditations in youtube and other extension programs as well as a book that will have all the information one needs

Thus far I have found that these people are not a cult, I feel supported but not intruded, no one is forcing me to do anything and their philosophy (see the synocracy link in my previous post) corresponds with the original Law of One. What they want for us is to embrace our uniqueness and remeber that we have the power to change our reality by embracing the cosmic laws. No worshiping here, no need to spend money, no church going, zilt, zero, it is up to the person, no hard sell

I am doing in this moment the Maharic shield and the difference and the silence it is very noticeable when one works with it. After many years of meditating and doing different practices I have not come across to anything as powerful as this. I can not wait to try the rest of the techniques Crazy Happy

In my comparison with Theosophy, I have found the azurites information clear, all-embracing and they are not racist like Mrs Blavastky who discriminated against everyone that was not Aryan and kept many secrets for herself dedicating her life to influence the politics by instruction of the Ascended Masters that are allegedly better than us and we must worship. I for one refuse to worship anything because we are all equal, God source does not need our worship

Anyway and with all due respect there is no point in discussing the azurites with you Floyd because you do not seem to be open-minded to anything that is not Theosophy, same as it happened in the Infiltration of the New Age Movement thread, and because you have not explored the information or techniques, therefore I don't consider your opinion qualified on the subject

To lure you into something you have to go somewhere, the azurites do not have offices or churches like scientology, nor offer personal services in which one is less that some expert that will "heal" one so you are basically jumping into conclusions. Jumping into conclusions is a very emotional response Floyd, I can see how Theosophy does not work for you in the same way it did not work for me

Peace Flowers

Hello Andromeda.
    I need to correct you on several points and will do that now.

Firstly I am not a theosophist or a follower of Blavatsky although I do admire some of her work.

With regard to the Theosophical society being responsible for Nazism and racism I have already demonstrated in The Infiltration of the New Age thread that this is not the case. I have also demonstrated that Blavatsky and the TS were a constant thorn in the side of the Imperialist British authorities. Also, on that thread I indicated that Theosophy is closely associated with womens liberation, anti vivisection and vegetarianism. All evil and terrible yes?
    The Theosophists and Blavatsky saw Buddhist and Hindu philosophy and scripture as superior to western philosophy. A little odd for white supremacists don't you think. Blavatsky's understanding of mahayana buddism in particular was profound.

With regard to replying on the Infiltration of the New Age thread, I would remind you that this is a free and open debating forum and I am certainly entitled to put my views forward on this subject especially if I think there was much untruth posted there which IMO there was. I find it odd that a person of your calibre would have a problem with a good healthy debate.

My interest is in Theosophical history and its influence on the so called New Age movement which was a similar title to my dissertation on the subject at college. So again, sorry to disappoint but I am not a theosophist.

With regard to Anna Hayes, im afraid I am qualified to discuss her as I studied Cults and New religions for my degree and Im certain that she ticks all the boxes for a cult leader.
    I am open minded but not with people like her. I have read some of her material but find the energy that drips off her pages appaling. There is nothing interesting in there for me but lots of cultesque terminolgy and NO bibliography or attributed references. I certainly wouldnt give her a penny of my money to read that stuff but it has a similar feel to Hubbard's Dianetics with the invention of a new terminology of nonsense.
    Again, I would say the truth is simple and free. The exact opposite of the materials this lady is charging silly ammounts of money for.
    Its not just her..There are more wher she came from. At Uni I volunteered in a place that gave advice for family members of people who were in Cults and NRM'S. She is not the first and wont be the last of these types.

I have no interest in who you follow if that be Anna Hayes or her husband or anybody else. Equally. im sure you have no interest in what I get up to either.
    Enjoy your journey! Whatever path that may be.

starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Hehehe…..you still have this discussion. Andromeda, I agree with you regarding Blavatsky and Floyd I agree with you regarding Anna Hayes.

I was involved in Freedom Teachings for 6 weeks and I found some inconsistencies that were disturbing. Simultaneously, I have noticed changes in my feelings and emotions that was quite alarming but it forced me to pay a careful attention. I felt quite disturbing intensity and I become more detached from this reality.Yes, there were some techniques I practiced and I liked feelings I while I was doing it. But I only had peaceful feeling while I was engaged in those techniques. But for the rest of the day, I didn’t have equilibrium. I agree with Floyd that it is a cult. I did some research about cults and I was quite shocked how wrong I was regarding cults. Cults are about mind control and feelings that I had and disturbing intensity I felt were results of mind control. I was involved in a study group and people expressed how wonderful results they had after practicing those techniques. Well, we can’t underestimate the power of our mind. But what was disturbing that their lives revolved around Freedom Teachings and everything was interpreted through those teachings which is a sign of mind control.

Floyd you said that you studied occult. Well, it is not good enough for me considering how knowledge is distorted and how we are lied to. There is no field that was not contaminated with distortions. I ask different questions. Why do we want to give our power away to so called Ascended Masters?
    We don’t know them and we can’t make any judgment if they are enlightened or not. We were programmed for thousands of years to be powerless and hopeless where our salvation comes from worshiping Gods. Religion always was a way to control people. So, Blavatsky came and she replaced Western religion with Eastern one. We don’t have Gods in Buddhism but we have Ascended Masters and we have to follow them. I don’t think so. Bleh

I couldn’t say better than Bronte Baxter.
    http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/loosh-102-finding-the-forgotten-key/

Freedom means taking back control of ourselves through will, taking back control of our spirits. It means exercising will to think the thoughts we desire, not the thoughts the trawlers want us to think.
    When we desire something, or dream of something that instills a desire, that need reaches into the deepest part of ourselves, a realm that is a powerhouse of energy and consciousness. Unless we obstruct the natural process by throwing up self-doubt, the Infinite, this powerhouse, responds to our desire like a reservoir responds to an opening pipeline: it rushes in to fill it. That’s why energy suffuses us in our inspired moments and in our crisis moments. We are becoming more powerful, more filled with life, at those times. We are garnering spiritual power. In those moments we are fulfilling the intention of the life force to create and to manifest, and to become a unique embodiment of itself: an empowered creator, making manifest more creation, more expressions of life.
    Powerful, authoritative desire is the key to personal empowerment, spiritual empowerment. That’s why those who feed off human life created religious teachings that tell us desire is bad. If we believe it’s bad to want things, our desires will never be powerful, never full of confident intent. They will be wimpy and ridden with self-doubt: just the thing the psychic trawlers like, because then our pipeline to the Infinite has holes in it, making any incoming energy harvestable.
    So passion, or what I’ve been calling “authoritative intent,” brings in spiritual power. Self-doubt brings in the harvesters. Loosh is the power of the Source, the power of life. When we access it through desire, it infuses us, unless we let it be drained off by doubting ourselves, by shooting holes in our pipeline.

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:04 am

Starninja said Freedom means taking back control of ourselves through will, taking back control of our spirits. It means exercising will to think the thoughts we desire, not the thoughts the trawlers want us to think.

I agree that freedom is taking back control of one's being but I disagree that KS is a cult. To be a cult there has to be brainwashing techniques and peer pressure amongst other things like donating money pressure to buy stuff etc, etc. I am a newby and have found that the philosophy behind KS is the law of one and they tell you that 80 pct of spiritual expansion is derived from re-aligning oneself with the cosmic laws

They have a very interesting FREE website http://www.synocracy.org/ which is all about personal freedom and taking responsibility for our actions, loving oneself and also questioning everything...so nope it is not a cult. I am doing my research by myself and not in contact with anyone. I did visit their KS yahoo but I did not feel it was for me

I think the mistake most people do with KS is that they do not look at the fundamentals which is the philosophy behind the techniques and logically one needs grounding when shifting perspectives

Not trying to convince anyone to do anything only sharing my personal perspective. As usual, I will take what works for me and decide in due course whether I want to part with my cash once I concluded whether this philosophy and FREE techniques are assisting me in my quest for self liberation

Peace Flowers
    Brook

Post  Brook on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:49 pm

Floyd wrote:

The reason there is free stuff is to lure people in to their expensive course books CD's and workshops. It is a classic cult methodology. The Scientologists employ this method too. Once people are engrossed in its techniques they part with more and more of their cash, become alienated fron thier friends and family and usually leave within a year or two being disgruntled, poorer and often psycologically damaged.

Bump study
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:18 pm

Andromeda wrote:
    To be a cult there has to be brainwashing techniques and peer pressure amongst other things like donating money pressure to buy stuff etc, etc. I am a newby and have found that the philosophy behind KS is the law of one and they tell you that 80 pct of spiritual expansion is derived from re-aligning oneself with the cosmic laws

Andromeda,
    I thought like you that a cult had to have brainwashing techniques, or peer pressure. I was wrong about the quintessence of the cult. It is much deeper than that. It is a cult. When I did research about cults, I was surprised how deep it went under my skin. It took me a while to work through layers. When I left those teachings, I didn’t know that it was a cult. I left because I couldn’t stand the way I felt. I needed to do some research to pick up the pieces. I posted some research on the Infiltration of New Age Movement tread. I was focused on how cults affect us emotionally and mentally.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:52 pm