tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~


    The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Share
    avatar
    Carmen

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Age : 68
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  Carmen on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:13 am

    Thanks SuiG, That was just a wonderful video to watch.

    Love

    Carmen
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:04 am

    Carol wrote:stardustaquarion, you explained why you are here in this thread did you not? Which was to point out what your opinion is regarding the content of this thread and just happens to be in direct conflict with SuiG. Yet, I also see you on a mission of what you to perceive to be the truth, just as others here are putting out what they would wish to percieve to be true for them. Who are you hoping to save? Does anyone reading any of this need saving? These are important questions to ask oneself. The key element to keep in the forefront is perhaps one of discernment. Each person goes through various stages of spiritual growth and discernment is developed along the way.

    For example, when I was in my 20s I too did channeling and was caught up in this amazing information coming through. But after a bit I realized that just because one can channel doesn't mean the source of the information is valid. Channeling can come from ego, it can come of other beings on the other side who really aren't that evolved, it can come from those who passed over who aren't that evolved, it can come from mind-control experiments as the case of Raylen who ended up
    writing a book of her channelings The Oberman Chronicals and later learned she had been deceived and used. In rare instances channeling can come from beings in
    higher dimensions and it can also come from aliens.

    Not only did I channel, I later met other channelers including JZ Knight and got to be a part of that as well. And during that time I learned a lot ~ both about myself and about other channelers, which left me in a place where I take ALL channeling with a grain of salt for the simple reason that the source of information is suspect.

    If I could be certain in my mind that the source of information was a pure source (not ego, not mind-control, not the dead trying to have negative influence, not alien
    beings hoping to gain control of a vulnerble human, not entities of evil intent... ) then I would be more open. Yet over the years I personally have been deceived and
    observed many others being deceived when channeling. And it is because of these experiences discernment was developed.

    The primary purpose and intention I hold in my heart is that members be respectful of one another. I agree that it is time for you to leave this thread for the simple reason that you had a message and the message was delivered. Now it is time to allow whomever reads this to practice their own discernment. Some may find something of value here and perhaps others won't. However, the primary directive is also one of mutual respect. Sui's intention was to provide something beautiful and uplifting. Some of it may include fantasy, some of it may be misinformation, some of it may be the truth... it can be many things, yet what is important is that each respect the other's "beingness." When it comes to spiritual development, growth and awareness each person here is on a different rung of the ladder. I understand channeling from many years of many different types of experience. For myself personally, the type of channeling I trust is that which is born directly from a pure source, intuition, the god source which exists within each ofus. Other people have different channeling experiences and trust that.

    For example, SuiG's intention was to offer someting beautiful and was motivated by spiritual intention by posting something she saw as upliftment of spirit. By now, at this stage of your own life, you have probably come to the understanding that people are going to believe what they want to believe until reality hits them over the head. And anyone who has a teenager understands what I mean by saying people are going to believe what they want to believe... because that is just the way it is even with grown adults. I have come to the conclusion that the only person that one can save is oneself and then be available to those who request help and are "ready" to do their own inner work.

    I would just like to say this to you.... message received, and thank you for caring enough to deliver it. Be at peace. You did what you thought was right action and it really is okay to allow the other members to come to their own conclusions as to what they chose to believe.

    Dear Carol

    I cheked the posting guidelines and there is nothing about exclusive threads nor objections to people disagreeing. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/guidelines-f5/welcome-posting-guidlines-t11.htm

    I take it that the rules have changed and the members have not been notified. I think your suggestion is inapropiated as I have not been disrespectful to anyone. I just expressed my oppinion. But I guess that under the new rules DISENT IS A SIN

    Indeed the one that has been disrespectfull to me has been Sui generis

    I don't mind, It is you forum and you can keep the "nany state" of divide and conquer disguised as "harmony" but please DO NOT CALL IT FREE SPEACH or debate

    You think you have the right to gossip behind the back of people and you think it is ok to call people lier without presenting any proof because you are a moderator, but the members of this forum don't have the same rights even if they have evidence that people are being purposedly misleading. Pitty

    You should put a disclaimer at the registration "welcome to the NWO Mists of Avalon hope you take the blue pill because if you don't, you are rocking the boat and you are going to be asked no to express your oppinion"

    As for this thread perhaps you should put a disclaimer here too that saids This is Sui thread and only her can post here unles you are a yes men and will only express similar oppinions and don't forget to TAKE YOUR BLUE PILL and agree with everything

    Now you take the piss on the GLF on one thread and you come here to tell me that I can not express my oppinion when I am following the forum rules?

    Nice one Carol, perhaps you should critizise others less and mind more your own behaviour. I am always amazed at what power does to people!

    Well, I am sorry to leave the mists, cos I am sure you won't be pleased with this, I like Mercuriel and many other people but I am not going to partake of a place where I can not express my opinion and free speach is FORBIDDEN, that sucks



    Here you have enough blue pills for everybody



    Welcome to Carol's



    and please please please



    just follow the heard






    is painless after a while

    I didn't realized when I signed in that the apparent peace is just "controled peace" and has nothing with having overcomed duality, it is more about
    hidding one's head in the sand







    DISCLAIMER, this is my personal oppinion and has nothing to do with anyone else, forum, credo or anything else



    Diary of a Time traveler
    When we prevent people from having their lessons we are not helping anyone, a nany state is a dictatorship and that is what happen to the first matrix when it fell. It was so painfull for people to see others trying to learn their lessons that they wanted to invent the way of "preventing" people from making mistakes and sorting their own things in accordance with the laws of the universe. It was a BIG mistake....After the fall of three universes and the destruction of the human race and the establishment of the quarantine, Earth was destroyed in 2900 AD after undergoing centuries of cataclsmic earth changes. Most humans lost their ability to biologically ascend after 2012 and their soul essence soon after was harvested by the galactic center stargate. A small group of humans slided to Higher Earth and other Inner domines. The solar system was destroyed too, even those that relocated to other planets in the solar system.

    Unity as in killing polarity means space dust or disintegration the only way to eternal life is trinity, duality is just a step towards trinity conscioussness









    avatar
    mp3

    Posts : 174
    Join date : 2010-04-09

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  mp3 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:45 am

    I enjoy Nassim's work. It's a rare ability to be able to make the complex simple. I see him as a leading healer of the artificial rift between science and spirituality. Just a lovely being. Thanks for the post, SuiG
    avatar
    mp3

    Posts : 174
    Join date : 2010-04-09

    Steve Rother Channeling "The Group"

    Post  mp3 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:35 am

    ( The Group is the collective energy usually thought of as the Archangel Michael ) (Here is Steve's site, for anyone interested in seeing what else he has going on http://lightworker.com/ )


    Steve Rother

    From Steve:
    This channel showed the group at their best with a very direct channel to the citizens of planet Earth. Normally I would call this one "Earth Shattering" but I think we will find other words now, especially after this message.

    They spoke of the recent earthquakes and how it has shifted the earth to a new rotational axis that has changed our experience of time and gravitational pull. They said several interesting items that they said our sciences now agree with and several that they don't yet know. It will take us years to uncover all the events that took place in that one series of adjustments.

    They spoke of what was ahead for humanity and directly ahead for our economies and especially the US. At one point they warned the leaders of planet Earth of what is ahead.
    They likened this a wave of energy coming in rearranging everything in its path. They talked of the sexual energy entering the planet as they described three years ago. This is why everywhere you look in the news there is some sexual incident being uncovered.

    They also said the economies of the world will take another hit soon as the US will soon experience great difficulty unless it balances. At one point the group spoke directly to the leaders of the planet warning of the severe effects of polarity thinking. They challenged each of us to search for these beliefs within ourselves and all begin to look for ways we are alike instead of separate.

    The ride is less scary if we all hold hands.

    Big hugs. Have a great month!

    (begin channel)

    Greetings from Home

    We visit with you this day to tell you about what is taking place on planet Earth. First, let us share with you, dear ones, that you have already changed the outcome of planet Earth. You have already shifted the highest potential, for humanity is no longer limited by what you used to call your highest potential. There are opportunities now to find passion in ways that you only dreamt were possible. Each and every one of you has come with a part of Home that you need here to put this grand puzzle together in order to create Home on Earth. Some of you think you do not have anything. What do you have to say that has not already been said by someone else? Every one of you has a very unique piece of that puzzle and all of those puzzles are needed right now. Yet, it is becoming difficult. Not only are you transitioning and evolving incredibly fast, but so is the Earth.
    Most of the changes that have already happened have set into motion some things which will affect all of you over the next 100-200 years. So, let us explain a little bit of what is ahead in a couple of different areas and how this will affect each of you personally. Let us go back a few weeks and talk about the Earthquake in Chile which was,one of the largest earthquakes you have had in this millennium. Not only has it changed the face of Earth, but it has shifted more than you know and has actually confirmed a few predictions previously made. One of these shifts is that the atomic clocks on Earth will soon need constant adjustment. Your atomic clock is no longer accurate on planet Earth.

    Inner Earth is Growing

    The inner core of Earth is what you call metal. It is actually an iron core. The next level, which is actually a very good part of the Earth, is what you would call molten or liquid metal. This liquid metal has always allowed the inside of the Earth to travel at a different rate of speed than the outside of the planet. Although the inside of the Earth is actually spinning faster than the outside, recently it has sped up and is moving even faster. It could even be said that the inside of the Earth is pulling the rest of the Earth into its orbit. This has been known for a very long time. However, what we wish to tell you is that this energy is now changing and has been speeding up. Your sciences do not agree with this yet, but we will tell you what they do agree with and what they do not. They have not found this to be true, but we are telling you that it is absolutely true.
    The other thing that is happening is that this ball of molten metal has been growing. As it reaches certain levels it hits pockets of emptiness, or pockets that have formed through volcanic activity. This is what you are starting to see as the eruption of the Ring of Fire. There is much more to come. You are going to see activity in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. You will also see further activity in the Atlantic Ocean, but it will be less at this point. These are triggers and things we spoke about so very long ago. Now they are happening and your world is changing on a regular basis.

    New Human Templates

    Understand, dear ones, you are at a similar point where the dinosaurs disappeared from planet Earth but that is not going to happen to humans. Two things are happening: the Earth is changing to house a higher vibration not only of herself, but of humans, animals and every other part of it. The entire game is changing to begin a new game at a higher vibration. Secondly, your physical re-wire—your own physical bodies—are changing so that you can carry more of your own light and your higher self. Only a very small portion of your higher self is housed within the body for the temporary duration that you call a lifetime. Literally, only a small piece of it does…it is easy for you to see that you have one higher self and 11 aspects on Earth. So, 11 parts of your higher self goes into each one. However, the vast majority of your higher self does not fit into any of these aspects, including all of them together. That is about to change. You are now going to be able to carry more light than ever before in your physical body without having to go Home and without having to rid the Earth of the human race.
    You will make this evolution while you are standing, walking, sleeping, playing, and loving on planet Earth. That has never been done before. That is the reason that all eyes in the universe are upon planet Earth right now. The six parental races that helped you form these physical bodies that you hold right now are back again to help. The interesting part is that they are fighting over who can help the most. But they are all here to work with you, because you are no longer limited by the same 500 human templates that you had in the beginning. You are no longer limited to that, which is part of the reason that your physical bodies are changing and your emotional bodies are growing.

    Does Anyone Really Know What Time It Is?

    We wish to tell you that the Earth has changed its relationship to time. Your relationship to time will also change, and what you do not know about it at this point is that you have control over how that changes. If you do not take charge in any way, the default answer is that time will shrink. Time has a natural tendency to shrink anyway. It is the nature of humanity because everything is relative. If you go back to when you were one day old, that one day is 100% of your lifetime. If you go back to the time when you were one year old that one day is only a very small percentage of your lifetime, so it has a tendency to naturally shrink as you age. Now we tell you that even the atomic clocks are noticing the difference. Big changes have happened as a result of the shift in Chile. Number 1: The Earth has changed axis; it is not on the same axis it was before. It has already shifted and your scientists are scattering frantically trying to figure out by how much and how we can measure it accurately, as they have noticed a major difference. It has been reported all over the world because the sun used to enter a window at a certain time of day and it now it is on a different schedule. Those times have changed throughout the entire world. Your scientists are looking for answers to describe what has taken place, but let us give you the short answer so that you can see what is happening.

    We told you the molten part of the Earth has become larger inside the Earth and that part has been growing over the last few hundred years—especially over the last 60 years. As that has grown, the Earth itself is not as solid as you thought it was. The earthquakes in Chile and the earthquakes around the Ring of Fire, including the one in Haiti, have caused a shift of the planet not only on the axis. It has actually elongated the planet a little bit, almost as if was squished in the middle and got a little bit longer. Again, this is a point your scientists do not agree on, but we tell you that the process of making the planet just the slightest bit longer has also made it smaller around the middle. This means it rotates faster which is changing your relationship to time as we speak.
    We encourage all of you to play with this concept you call time. Go back to some of your basics, for you have all studied ways of controlling time and learning how to project time into the future. You know that so much of it is held within your own belief systems. You believe it is accurate and you must live by this. The atomic clocks will not work for much longer, because they will need so much adjustment for what is ahead on planet Earth and some of the changes that are taking place. Embrace them. Do not fear these changes, for your reaction is actually what the earth needs to settle. Your reaction is the stability that you offer as Lightworkers not only with the Earth, but with other people around you.

    A New “Wobble’’

    These changes and the ones to come may create great fear throughout many different places. You are the ones that can hold that energy, the ones that can help to make it very positive evolution. Let us tell you this as well…because of the planet changing her axis slightly, what happened is that there is now a wobble. There has always been a wobble in the Earth’s rotation. It is nothing secret. It has always been known, but now that the wobble has changed and this can create a circumstance for you that we wish to tell you about.
    As we mentioned before, you have these up and down periods that you are all going to be experiencing. But now it has become much stronger than we ever thought possible. Some of the physical reactions to this new wobble will be experienced as emotion. At times it will be uplifting, such as joy or exhilaration, while other times you may feel depressed as if you cannot seem to get out of bed. Those are simply normal cycles, because you are a part of the Earth and she is a part of you. As she is going through these changes they mimic and mirror themselves in your bodies. This is part of how you can help to ground this change and center this energy with her. Know that has affected you and find the ways it can affect you positively.

    Riding the Wave

    There are points on this planet where you can now launch yourself. This has been done before through using astronomy and astrology to help find the perfect time to start your new business or a new project. You would always know the rotation of the sun around different planets, their alignment and how that could or could not support you. Now in addition to that, there is an entire wave of energy that slides the rug beneath your feet and shifts it in such a way as to send a wave down its length. The pull of that carpet will create high and low spots, as well as spots where you can launch yourself very effectively or be wrapped up in it and shut down. Once you are aware of these highs and lows you can learn the timing needed to make the highest use of it. We ask you to be very aware of how you are feeling, where that passion is and how you get this in the outside world, as well as your effect on other people around you. That will tell you whether you are doing your work or not. Position yourself so that instead of being wrapped up in this carpet as the big wave comes through, and instead of being overwhelmed and having to protect yourself from it, you are in just the right spot to be launched by it. That is why you are here.

    You are the ones that carried the secrets from Home—from Lemuria and Atlantis—in hopes that humanity would ever reach a stage where you could come back and do it again. You are here. You made it. Each one of you has this opportunity right now to step into this energy and to position yourself at that launching point. We will tell you, dear ones, it takes tremendous courage to do that for you can see the energy moving. Some of you might want to put your little toe in, but you are not so sure about jumping into the water completely. We will come along and push you, if you only try to put your toe in. It is time. Each and every one of you came with specific timings that you wanted to be here at this exact time, because this is the time of the big shift. This is the when it is said that the shift is really going to hit the fan.
    It is the time where you are going to be finding things changing in every place that you have been talking about for centuries on this planet. You find yourself in a position to put yourself on that curve. This is on a personal basis for each and every one of you, for if you try to use the normal standards that you have used for your own evolution they are not going to work the same way. In other words, you cannot count the vibrational lines of your evolution the way it used to be done. During these times we ask you to be kind and understanding of each other, as tempers can flare easily.

    Economics of Earth

    We also wish to speak of economics on planet Earth. You have many systems in place that have allowed you to exchange energy and to exchange money. You have a system called the stock market. We are so fascinated by that, for is so interesting to us that you have built an entire system based on the perception of perception of perception. We would never have dreamt to do that. It took humans to invent this entire process. Because of that, you have a perception of perception which is what your economies have been based on. You have gone through one of these ripples, dear ones, and it has affected the entire planet. You have had an economic event on planet Earth and it is one of these ripples that have gone through. We tell you, there are more of these ripples coming. In fact, there is a big one that is liable to come very soon. We cannot tell you when it is, because you are the ones that have the perception that determines when it is going to be. We also tell you that it does not need to be negative, for it can be a positive event. That is entirely up to you, but what we do tell you is that change is imminent in this area.

    You had opportunities as this wave came through which took the air out of the balloon. All of a sudden this overinflated balloon shrank down to practically nothing. Now you are perceiving an economic recovery. You are seeing it because you perceive it. That is the way your system works—because you want to perceive it. That is exactly what is happening, yet the underlying fundamentals that had a chance to change during that explosion did not actually change. For that reason, until you see some fundamental changes in the way you do business on planet Earth you will experience more difficulties in these areas.

    We also wish to reach into an area that the Keeper loves to stay away from, and we are going to talk about politics for just a moment. You are seeing a very interesting thing happening. It is occurring all over the world, but you can see it in the United States very clearly. It has happened since the incredible pull into polarity. As the new field of triality starts to come in and you have three positions from which to view things instead of just two. You have a new perception to see everything from. Yet it is difficult to truly grasp that new perception, to trust it, to understand what it means and how it works. We tell you that many of you are going through your a time where your own perception, ideas, and relationships are going to change, but that also happens on an economic level throughout the world. One thing you have all learned from this recent economic stretch is that all of your economies are connected. That is incredibly beautiful, dear ones, because it really means that you can no longer have a world war. Who would you be bombing? Yourselves? That is perfect because the blending together is what will change all of this. There are many high level officials that are now looking for this to happen, but the changes on planet Earth are occurring very radically and very quickly. Not only does this include the changes in the planet, but the changes in you, as humans, are also happening very rapidly. Because of that the economic systems that have supported you are likely to experience another one of these. However, if you know about it and are aware, you can put yourself in the highest position to create something positive instead of something negative. There will be difficulties with your systems on planet Earth. Now, how do you fix them? How do you change that? We can tell you what it looked like in the days when these systems worked, when you had empowered societies and that was the essence of the society. It was not, “How do we make money? How do we support ourselves? How do we live better?” Instead it was, “How do we empower the people around us?” That was the key element that existed in the days of Lemuria. It happened so clearly that there was no need for laws and you only had customs. It was incredibly beautiful and those days are returning.

    The Soul of Business in the New Energy


    You have a challenge in the way you define business so far, so let us speak first of the challenge because each person who makes up one of these collectives that you call business has a soul. The overall corporation whether it is made up of one person, five people or 500 makes no difference, for that company has a soul because it has an energy that acts as one. The moment you identify that place in the world, you can change the whole prospect of the company from the top down…all the way. What we are telling you is that companies that have only been in business for the purpose of making money will no longer be able to do that, because you are finding out it is an empty shell. There is no soul there. In the future we see a time when in order for governments to issue a permit for starting a business, it will also require that the company has a consciousness and that the company will do the best for humanity even if it is against their own profit. The company will bear the same responsibility that each and every one of you has as you walk down the street and past other people. That has not happened at this point on planet Earth. Now is the time to consider what you can do at your individual level wherever you work, whatever companies you own, or in whatever structures whether it is government or religion. These are the collectives of humans that will have to evolve very quickly.

    Growing out of Polarity

    This is a time where you can make a lot of these changes to result positively, rather than experiencing the cycles of fear and challenge. When you had an election in the United States, dear ones, you could not decide who was going to be president. One moment you found an extra vote over here and the next moment you found an extra vote over there. That started a stretch into polarity that was almost as if you were grasping for it. You started to move into a field of triality, but grasped for that old, familiar part. You hung onto it so tightly, that the whole world was laughing at your election and what was happening with it. Did it make any difference who won? Not really, because the reality of it showed the duality and the difficulties. In the United States you have not evolved past that, but now is the time to start doing this quickly. Dear ones, especially those in the United States, you have a very short timeframe that you can take hold of this and make something of it. We pray that the leaders can hear some of this message, because you have stretched so far into polarity that you do not know where the middle is any more. It is very important to come back to a point where nobody is right and nobody is wrong. It is a time to start figuring out how you and your neighbors are alike, instead of how you are separate. It is time to start figuring out how you can empower your people instead of spending your energy trying to lead them. Re-member, you have some of the greatest spirits on Earth and they are just waiting to go to work and spread light on this planet. If you make a space for that to happen, you will see great changes throughout all of planet Earth. It is happening now. It is taking place in many cultures, very quietly for most. Make your voices heard.

    Now, how does each one of you deal with it? You say, “What can I do? I am not a leader of a nation. I am not a politician.” Dear ones, every one of you has a strong hold in the field of polarity. Every one of you believes something is right or something is wrong. It is so interesting to watch your news now, because the fight has gone on so long that no one can even re-member what the original argument was all about. So much fear has been created intentionally to dissuade all of the information on planet Earth that you are all in danger of losing your grip on reality, because you are believing and buying into the fear. Enough! You can see what is happening. There are no more secrets on planet Earth. Trust your heart. Do not allow yourself to get wrapped up in fear, for that is a luxury you can no longer enjoy…no longer afford. It is time to get serious about what you wish to do on this planet. It is time to know that you have the power to create your reality. It does not matter where you are in this ripple, what is taking place with planet Earth, what is happening with your relationships, your job, your home life, or your work life. You have an opportunity to put yourself at the pinnacle, and to actually do what you came here to do. We are behind you 1,000 percent, because our job is not to be here to tell you which way to turn or what to do. Our job is to help you re-member who you really are, because you came here with a very specific purpose. We love you more than you could ever know. It is not easy taking your wings off and pretending to be a human. You walk into many walls that way and we love you for it, for this job can only be done in the way in which you will do it.
    We leave you with three little reminders. Treat each other with the greatest respect you have. Nurture one another and empower each other every chance you get. Play well together.

    Espavo.

    The group
    avatar
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3447
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Age : 51
    Location : Walking the Path...

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  Mercuriel on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:22 am

    Stardustaquarion has requested to be Deleted as a Member of these Forums.

    As Freewill Choice will be respected here - We the AdMods have complied and have removed this Member from this Forum as per Their request.

    That said - Posts by this former Member will of course stay up and will not be removed. Posters disagreeing with this aforemetioned, now former Member of the MoA Forums - Can place Their frustrations (if any) on the fact that this Member has now left the Forums - And will no longer be Posting here.

    Hmmm


    _________________
    Namaste...

    Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    avatar
    Bobbie

    Posts : 108
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Mystery Mesa, LA County, CA

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  Bobbie on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:33 am

    Lightworker:

    I had joined in with lightworker.com many years ago in it's infancy. For me, at the time, it was truly an answer to a prayer - it was a stepping stone to other discoveries and while on some level I still consider myself a lightworker, (I even got the t-shirt) it is not because I am following any one group or person. After a few years of really being vested in lightworker.com I drifted away from the core crowd of Steve Rother, Lee Carroll and his ex- wife and the hub of folks that constituted lightworker because I saw a transforming of the group to a far too commercialized enterprise. When you watch something grow from the ground up, it's easy to see the transformation to perhaps a place you no longer wish to be.

    Don't get me wrong, lightworker was everything I needed at the time and it was Lee Carroll's channeling of Kryon that first introduced me to HAARP over 10 years ago when he channeled for the UN. I met one of my best friends, up to this day, through Kryon.com but as I look back, it was a good stepping stone because it opened me up to new energies that ultimately brought me to where I am today - at peace - for the most part. I appreciated what I learned through them and I encourage anyone interested in them to learn what you can also but to not allow yourself to become entwined with the messengers because, after all, they are making a living at this and have been for some time. Just step back - enjoy what resonates and gives you that ah ha moment always remembering that as Carol so appropriately put it, channeled information is subjective and as I've stated before is influenced by the channeler's own opinions, beliefs and ego.

    Maybe I will check back in at lightworker and see what they're up to just to confirm my own convictions. I still receive the notices of who is appearing where - I even attended a small intimate Lee Carroll appearance some years ago where he channeled Kryon and I've got to tell you that I felt nothing. I felt nothing special enter the small bookstore backroom - not one hair raised on my arm - I guess I was not in the flow, if there was one......it was all very theatrical to me. There is plenty to be learned from the message - just don't give credit to it's messenger no more than you would credit a telephone for bringing you good news. Oh well, I've said enough.
    avatar
    mp3

    Posts : 174
    Join date : 2010-04-09

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  mp3 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 pm

    Bobbie wrote:Lightworker:

    I had joined in with lightworker.com many years ago in it's infancy. For me, at the time, it was truly an answer to a prayer - it was a stepping stone to other discoveries and while on some level I still consider myself a lightworker, (I even got the t-shirt) it is not because I am following any one group or person. After a few years of really being vested in lightworker.com I drifted away from the core crowd of Steve Rother, Lee Carroll and his ex- wife and the hub of folks that constituted lightworker because I saw a transforming of the group to a far too commercialized enterprise. When you watch something grow from the ground up, it's easy to see the transformation to perhaps a place you no longer wish to be.

    Don't get me wrong, lightworker was everything I needed at the time and it was Lee Carroll's channeling of Kryon that first introduced me to HAARP over 10 years ago when he channeled for the UN. I met one of my best friends, up to this day, through Kryon.com but as I look back, it was a good stepping stone because it opened me up to new energies that ultimately brought me to where I am today - at peace - for the most part. I appreciated what I learned through them and I encourage anyone interested in them to learn what you can also but to not allow yourself to become entwined with the messengers because, after all, they are making a living at this and have been for some time. Just step back - enjoy what resonates and gives you that ah ha moment always remembering that as Carol so appropriately put it, channeled information is subjective and as I've stated before is influenced by the channeler's own opinions, beliefs and ego.

    Maybe I will check back in at lightworker and see what they're up to just to confirm my own convictions. I still receive the notices of who is appearing where - I even attended a small intimate Lee Carroll appearance some years ago where he channeled Kryon and I've got to tell you that I felt nothing. I felt nothing special enter the small bookstore backroom - not one hair raised on my arm - I guess I was not in the flow, if there was one......it was all very theatrical to me. There is plenty to be learned from the message - just don't give credit to it's messenger no more than you would credit a telephone for bringing you good news. Oh well, I've said enough.

    I know exactly what you mean, Bobbie. I don't follow Steve or his site. I just enjoy his "the Group" messages. And I'm able to confirm the veracity of the messages by other means, so don't worry about the channeling skill. I got the message itself from a lightworker clearing house site, and not Steve's site. I just though it was appropriate to link to him because I posted his work. Credit where due sort of thing. I'd even go so far as to say I don't really like listening to Steve or even Lee do an actual channeling, because I can see the parts of themselves which don't get out of the way for the channeling. But still, I enjoy the messages and find them uplifting, which to me is important. The more time people are uplifted, the less time they spend down pushed.

    I don't find your phone analogy apt because a phone is passive, whereas a channel is not. The beings my wife channels, remind us from time to time that the message they are able to bring through depends on the frequency matching ability of the channel. I've seen the differences in material coming through my wife channeling the 9th Dimensional Pleiadian collective and when Wendy Kennedy does it.
    avatar
    Bobbie

    Posts : 108
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Mystery Mesa, LA County, CA

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  Bobbie on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:35 pm

    Good point about the phone - bad analogy on my part - you are right - the channel is influenced by the channeler's ability to be detached from the material and just be the ego free vehicle.

    mp3 wrote:I know exactly what you mean, Bobbie. I don't follow Steve or his site. I just enjoy his "the Group" messages. And I'm able to confirm the veracity of the messages by other means, so don't worry about the channeling skill. I got the message itself from a lightworker clearing house site, and not Steve's site. I just though it was appropriate to link to him because I posted his work. Credit where due sort of thing. I'd even go so far as to say I don't really like listening to Steve or even Lee do an actual channeling, because I can see the parts of themselves which don't get out of the way for the channeling. But still, I enjoy the messages and find them uplifting, which to me is important. The more time people are uplifted, the less time they spend down pushed.

    I don't find your phone analogy apt because a phone is passive, whereas a channel is not. The beings my wife channels, remind us from time to time that the message they are able to bring through depends on the frequency matching ability of the channel. I've seen the differences in material coming through my wife channeling the 9th Dimensional Pleiadian collective and when Wendy Kennedy does it.
    avatar
    Balance

    Posts : 113
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Karen Bishop

    Post  Balance on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:48 pm

    Hi there~~
    I personally enjoy Karon Bishop Wings: http://www.emergingearthangels.com/latest.html
    I don't know where she gets her info and frankly I don't care. I would "guess" she channels from her higher self or from elsewhere~~~no matter.

    Some people say it's not channeled. So, then where does it come? Higher self? Good question.
    Enjoy: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?463-Energy-Updates
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 1235
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Midgard

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  SuiGeneris on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:43 pm

    Balance wrote:Hi there~~
    I personally enjoy Karon Bishop Wings: http://www.emergingearthangels.com/latest.html
    I don't know where she gets her info and frankly I don't care. I would "guess" she channels from her higher self or from elsewhere~~~no matter.

    Some people say it's not channeled. So, then where does it come? Higher self? Good question.
    Enjoy: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?463-Energy-Updates
    Karen Bishop!!

    Hi dear Balance!!

    I love Karen! It was on her website where I first became aware of what ascension symptoms were.
    and recently I've found a whole new set of symptoms that indicate how in fact we are evolving and morphing into a new being...
    You'll find a list like this on her website


    [Our New Symptoms and How We have Evolved:

    -Have you lost your desire to be a healer?
    -Have you felt in recent months that the energy you used to embody is no longer there?
    -Do you wonder what you are now supposed to connect to and wonder how to connect as well?
    -Do you suddenly feel that your life is “here” and not back “home” somewhere?
    -Have you given up any desires to save anyone or anything and only simply desire to stay put without extending?
    -Have you given up belonging to groups and continually discussing spiritual matters?
    -Have you discontinued meditating, “clearing,” and intentional actions involving creating, moving energy, or consulting divination sources?
    -Have you lost the desire to bring up the energy of the planet, heal it, or the like?
    -Do you no longer have the urge to make anything happen by yourself?
    -Are you tired of being alone when it never bothered you before, and now crave the companionship of another or others?
    -Is your own personal energy more “subtle” than it used to be?
    -Do you often feel invisible when you go out in public?
    -Are your needs frequently met with ease, with no real effort on your part? Or rather, are you rarely lacking anything?
    -Have you begun setting strong boundaries and find that you are not as “open” to everything and everyone as you used to be?
    -Have you grown to appreciate the small things and find that you are not so interested in material possessions, getting what you want, or having to have things a certain way?
    -Have you come to realize that everything is not about you, that the behavior of others has nothing to do with you, and thus, you no longer take things personally?
    -Do you put yourself first in regard to your health and happiness?
    -Are you now comfortable refusing to participate in things that feel very “wrong” to you?
    -Is it easy for you to close the door on others, knowing that you need not be “nice” and accommodating when interacting with them was not your idea in the first place?
    -Do you feel a peace and tranquility that you had rarely experienced in the past, and do you now feel safe and protected?
    -Are you ready to retire?
    -Do you notice much more of what is around you, instead of what is going on within you?
    -Do you easily and clearly see others and what they are here to contribute? Do you acknowledge them and connect to them easily when appropriate?
    -Are you aware of the whole, can you interact in groups without taking over or discounting the contribution and gifts of others, and can you allow others to become involved without having a “don't tell me what to do” or controlling attitude?
    -Have you come to realize than nothing needs to be “fixed” and never did? Have you dis-continued offering your services when you were not even asked (and this includes being asked by nature and the planet herself as well)?
    -Do you find the answers within yourself now, rarely consulting any outside sources?
    -Do you know that you are not perfect and never will be?
    -Do you possess a great gift or ability, are frequently told about this by others, but have no idea what they are talking about?
    -Are you comfortable watching another suffer, knowing that this is their path and that it has a higher purpose?
    -Are you able to make decisions from your gut, your intuition, or rather what simply “feels” right without any rational explanation?
    -Do you know what is yours to do, and realize that much everything else is someone else's passion or purpose, there-by staying in your own role and not taking over someone else's?
    -Have you found that you spend more of your time and focus simply on one of your passions or talents, and not on a variety of interests as you may have done in the past? -If you can relate any of the above, you are most certainly on your way to becoming an Earth Angel.]


    As far as her info not being channeled, I don't know if it is or not and like you I think it's not so important, but I know that not all information has to be channeled by the "standard channeled method" in order to gain access to it. Some people connect with their higher selves yes, others access their guides or a certain collective either through mediation or deep contemplation, or talk to God directly who is within. Others also astral travel and access their own Akashic records that way, and there's even some who recieve telepathic communication with the Et's or extradimensional beings. There are so many different ways or acesing information and most of the time it is information finding its way to you in the way that you need to recieve it and at the precise time as well.

    Much love,
    sunny

    SuiG♥
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18509
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 63
    Location : belgium

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  mudra on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:37 am

    Mercuriel wrote:Stardustaquarion has requested to be Deleted as a Member of these Forums.

    As Freewill Choice will be respected here - We the AdMods have complied and have removed this Member from this Forum as per Their request.

    That said - Posts by this former Member will of course stay up and will not be removed. Posters disagreeing with this aforemetioned, now former Member of the MoA Forums - Can place Their frustrations (if any) on the fact that this Member has now left the Forums - And will no longer be Posting here.

    Hmmm

    Our opinions and judgements can drive us far apart .
    When this happenes we have the choice to remember that in the Light we are alike and that Love is how we can unite .
    We are not our thoughts and therefore there is nothing to defend ourselves against .
    We are our Heart always and forever .
    Our opinions are not our power .
    Our power is Love .
    Stardust you are our sister in the soul .
    Blessings on your journey .
    We 'll meet again as in truth we are One .

    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    Bobbie

    Posts : 108
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Mystery Mesa, LA County, CA

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  Bobbie on Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:58 am

    I've always had a little problem with this one in that, watching two kids (or two adults) work out a problem on the playground is one thing, but standing by and watching them starve and die from malaria as I stand there with food and medicine to feed and heal under this guises of allowing them to work through their path is quite another. Where does the heart of humanity come in? Where is the fine line and where do we draw it? Do we watch an auto accident victim burn to death in his vehicle while taking the position that it's their path, or do we try to help them? This one is a puzzler to me. Where do we draw the line between humanity and not interfering with a person's path and higher purpose?

    "-Are you comfortable watching another suffer, knowing that this
    is their path and that it has a higher purpose?"
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18509
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 63
    Location : belgium

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  mudra on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:46 am

    Bobbie wrote: This one is a puzzler to me. Where do we draw the line between humanity and not interfering with a person's path and higher purpose?

    "-Are you comfortable watching another suffer, knowing that this
    is their path and that it has a higher purpose?"

    Will is always free .. How could that then cause a problem ?
    When you meet the situations you encounter on your path with your heart
    whatever the actions taken they are for the highest good of all .
    Living from the heart is living by the divine law.
    The heart knows .. only the mind get puzzled.

    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 1235
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Midgard

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  SuiGeneris on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:47 pm

    mudra wrote:Living from the heart is living by the divine law.
    The heart knows .. only the mind get puzzled.
    Love from me
    mudra

    ["There is much written about the power of the mind, the influence of intention, the laws of attraction, and the mesh of these elements in the achievement of success in the material world. To be sure, I am not one to pour water on the fires of ambition that burn within a person to achieve their heart's desire, but it is an important distinction to understand that living from the heart is not connected to an ambition or achievement. It is the innate desire of a heart to draw the soul into the pilot's chair of the personality, knowing that this unlocks the blueprint of the individual to express the qualities of light stored within them."
    Lyricus]


    Love, Hugs

    SuiG♥
    avatar
    Nebula

    Posts : 448
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : Terra

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  Nebula on Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:35 pm

    mp3 wrote:Apples are apples, and oranges are oranges. You can't judge an apple by orange rules. 

    Your post is about filters. We filter information in different ways. The filters we use are a matter of choice. The primary filters in use and readily available right now, are mind and heart. Mind is the 3D interface, and heart is the 5D interface. As we shift from 3rd to 5th, we are migrating out of mind filter and into heart filter. Mind demands facts. Heart feels. Mind requires proof. Heart discerns. Mind can not discern. Apples and oranges. If you listen to a channeled message with your mind, it's ridiculous. It's a fairy tale. If you listen with your heart, you get the message, and you discern the parts of the message you arrive at that point in time to receive. The rest you discard, even if that is the whole message. Belief is a mind thing. Not a heart thing. Heart never needs to believe anything, and probably is incapable of belief. Heart feels, and knows what it perceives, by being the most precise frequency filter in existence.

    MP3
    MP3! I Love the above explanation! :)  I fully agree and know this, the heart, which is your soul, your true essence feels and discerns the messages and at that point, you gain a knowing feeling and you really feel it within you that something about the message resonates. All the answers are within, and if the message is true, it resonates and you start remembering this truths within you.
    avatar
    Nebula

    Posts : 448
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : Terra

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  Nebula on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:18 pm

    SuiGeneris wrote:
    Carmen wrote:I dont analyze to death the person delivering the message, its the quality, integrity of the info that counts, not the personality delivering it!
    Love
    Carmen
    [size=13]I agree. I recieved very profound insight and guidance from a peruvian shaman once. At first I did not know who he was or even that he was a very wise elder. He was just a very old man who just happened to be at my family's house at that time acompanying his son who had business to do with my father. He was sitting at the corner of the couch, looking out into an inner garden and had the most serene look in his eyes. I was about 13 at the time and as always was very curious and approached him, smiled at him and sat right across from him. He smiled back and asked me: "Do you have questions?" I told him: "Yes, many!" and then he started answering all my questions.

    He was very old, his clothes were not fancy for they were considered "poor" people, and I remember looking at his hands with much interest...they were wrinkled and very rough. I'd never seen hands like that. If you were to pass by him on the street, you would probably think he was common indigenous person and not even give him a second look. I had a very lengthy conversation with him and when the time came that he had to leave, my dad told me he was actually a very important shaman in his own town back in his province. He shook my hand to say goodbye and gave me a smile I'll never forget. His energy was so strong!!

    You can find great wisdom in common everyday people. Jesus said "The meek shall inherit the Earth" and I think that's absolutely true.

    I also don't care much who brings it or where the message comes from. I care for the message itself. It's vibration. Something very interesting happened with the Thuban material in this sense. People trying to find out who this mesenger was, what actual dimension he came from....what was his "real" 3D identity and so on....all in order to give his message some "credibility." Well, to me it's the other way around. First I listen, and then listen some more. God only gave us one mouth and two ears, so maybe we should do more listening than talking. If the messege is sound and so I find it useful I keep it...no matter where it comes from, being it a channel, a shaman, a child, an ET, or in Abraxas' case a walk-in from the 12th Dimension!
    Love,

    SuiG♥️
    SuiG, Loved that story of the shaman you met at 13! Its these types of experiences that have molded you into who you are today and so you are able to share with All. Thank you very much. I would love to meet and conversate with a shaman one of these days and Ask Many Questions :) You can find great wisdom in common everyday people. Jesus said "The meek shall inherit the Earth" I agree, the message is paramount. As said above, when your heart feels the message and it resonates, you then know its true.

    Blessed Love,

    Nebula
    avatar
    hippihillbobbi

    Posts : 138
    Join date : 2010-04-18

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  hippihillbobbi on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:36 am

    SuiGeneris wrote:
    Carmen wrote:I dont analyze to death the person delivering the message, its the quality, integrity of the info that counts, not the personality delivering it!
    Love
    Carmen
    I agree. I recieved very profound insight and guidance from a peruvian shaman once. At first I did not know who he was or even that he was a very wise elder. He was just a very old man who just happened to be at my family's house at that time acompanying his son who had business to do with my father. He was sitting at the corner of the couch, looking out into an inner garden and had the most serene look in his eyes. I was about 13 at the time and as always was very curious and approached him, smiled at him and sat right across from him. He smiled back and asked me: "Do you have questions?" I told him: "Yes, many!" and then he started answering all my questions.

    He was very old, his clothes were not fancy for they were considered "poor" people, and I remember looking at his hands with much interest...they were wrinkled and very rough. I'd never seen hands like that. If you were to pass by him on the street, you would probably think he was common indigenous person and not even give him a second look. I had a very lengthy conversation with him and when the time came that he had to leave, my dad told me he was actually a very important shaman in his own town back in his province. He shook my hand to say goodbye and gave me a smile I'll never forget. His energy was so strong!!

    You can find great wisdom in common everyday people. Jesus said "The meek shall inherit the Earth" and I think that's absolutely true.

    I also don't care much who brings it or where the message comes from. I care for the message itself. It's vibration. Something very interesting happened with the Thuban material in this sense. People trying to find out who this mesenger was, what actual dimension he came from....what was his "real" 3D identity and so on....all in order to give his message some "credibility." Well, to me it's the other way around. First I listen, and then listen some more. God only gave us one mouth and two ears, so maybe we should do more listening than talking. If the messege is sound and so I find it useful I keep it...no matter where it comes from, being it a channel, a shaman, a child, an ET, or in Abraxas' case a walk-in from the 12th Dimension!
    Love,

    SuiG♥️

    SuiG--

    Thanks so much for sharing your story about encountering the Shaman and for reminding us that often we may be in the presence of inauspicious angels! i also tend to agree with you in regard to placing the emphasis on the quality/resonance of the message rather than on the personality or the particular form the messenger represents (e.g., channeled source, enlightened human, etc.)

    but, having said that, i would like to ask you if you think this should be an absolute separation -- between our discenrment re: the message and messenger -- or if it's somewhat more relative. iow -- say one knows the messenger on a personal level and one observes behavior that is inconsistent with the nature of the message (e.g., the message is "love" yet the messenger in 3D seems NOT to be demonstrating love consistently in her/his day-to-day 3D reality .... in his/her most intimate relationships with family, friends, etc.) .... does this incongruency between the message and messenger necessarily dilute or invalidate the "purity" of the message??? i know there is more than one instance in Christian Scriptures where Jesus is portrayed as acting less than our typical understanding of "nice," (words about his family, calling Peter a Satan, etc.). but still .... on a simple human level ..... this does seem disconcerting at the very least. what do you think about this, SuiG??? i'd really appreciate your (and anyone else's comments) about this.

    love,
    hippihillbobbi

    p.s. Great Thread!
    avatar
    mp3

    Posts : 174
    Join date : 2010-04-09

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  mp3 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:25 am

    hippihillbobbi wrote:

    Thanks so much for sharing your story about encountering the Shaman and for reminding us that often we may be in the presence of inauspicious angels! i also tend to agree with you in regard to placing the emphasis on the quality/resonance of the message rather than on the personality or the particular form the messenger represents (e.g., channeled source, enlightened human, etc.)

    but, having said that, i would like to ask you if you think this should be an absolute separation -- between our discenrment re: the message and messenger -- or if it's somewhat more relative. iow -- say one knows the messenger on a personal level and one observes behavior that is inconsistent with the nature of the message (e.g., the message is "love" yet the messenger in 3D seems NOT to be demonstrating love consistently in her/his day-to-day 3D reality .... in his/her most intimate relationships with family, friends, etc.) .... does this incongruency between the message and messenger necessarily dilute or invalidate the "purity" of the message??? i know there is more than one instance in Christian Scriptures where Jesus is portrayed as acting less than our typical understanding of "nice," (words about his family, calling Peter a Satan, etc.). but still .... on a simple human level ..... this does seem disconcerting at the very least. what do you think about this, SuiG??? i'd really appreciate your (and anyone else's comments) about this.

    love,
    hippihillbobbi

    p.s. Great Thread!




    It's an excellent question. I see it as an issue in separation, but perhaps not how you meant. I don't think the point of separation is between message and messenger, but in fact involves a broader question of separation of Dimensions/Universes. Particularly between our 3rd dimensional existence, and our aspects resident in higher dimensions. We are multidimensional, and this needs to be taken into account when "evaluating" a messenger. Does this messenger, in the process of translating this message have connection to the energies of the past, where they may not have been all love? Or does this messenger at the time of sharing, have connection to the energies of the future when he may not be acting purely from love? Did this messenger at the time of sharing have mixed intentions in the "now" moment, which is to say did they have a dual purpose, one higher, one lower, one of love, one of greed, etc?

    The answer to the question, lies in the ability to read energy. It's all there. parts of the energy can be shielded, but if you are running into shielded energy, then I'd say you're looking at a red flag. What pure intention needs to be hidden?

    Energy can take any form, if I can make a gross analogy, just as water can. Water takes the shape of whatever vessel it is poured into. Energy can cover any set of intentions or considerations or circumstances a given situation requires. Just like in a musical tone the overall sound is a mixture of all the harmonics at their various frequencies and at their various amplitudes, or volume levels, the energy mix which goes into a communication or other opportunity for beings to interact, is also a mix of many different frequencies, wave shapes and types or forms, and amplitudes, or current/magnetic (this common universe is electro/magnetic in manifestation) levels of energy.

    To put it more simply, a communication is always layered, unless we are communicating from purely who we are and none of the additive bric a brac we associate with. But in that state, there is no separation, so communication across space and time is a projection. All is known in the Now instant. Everything which ever has, or ever will occur in the infinitely stretched out linear mode of perceiving, actually exists and ceases to exist in the same instant of creation, which in fact is not related to time except as one of our linear projections. Lol. And this was supposed to be more simple. Let me try again.

    If we are here, communicating, we are occupying aspects. Being multi dimensional, we occupy multiple aspects and viewpoints at once. we send and receive energy at all of those energy frequencies simultaneously. All of those energy frequencies and their accompanying qualities are present at the point of sending to others. (and they actually leak out continuously even when not actively being sent. lol. Otherwise Clif High's work would not be possible.)

    The question then turns to what we perceive on the receiving end. Remember this is illusion as we are both sender and receiver when not playing the game of lowering "aspects" of ourselves into games. But the point is we create it all. Both sides of any communication is ultimately us talking to ourselves. So we project an energy as sender, and we project an energy as receiver, and each projection is made up of a grouping of various frequencies of various wave shapes and vibratory energetic levels. We set the amplitude of vibratory level ourselves. Both as sender and receiver.

    As an example which attempts to speak to your question, lets say being "A" says to another being, "B", that they should treat their cat better. Being "B" can recall an episode from the "past" when "A" kicked their own cat in a fit of anger over something else. Sender "A" has the amplitude on their energy of that episode turned way down, while receiver "B" has the amplitude on their own energy of that cat kicking episode turned way up. What communication is taking place here? Cat kicker turned advocate for kindness to cats, is not in the energy they were in when they themselves kicked a cat, while the one being advised to be kinder to their cat is in the energy of "who are you to tell me not to be harsh with my cat when I've seen you kick yours???". Ultimately, this is just the person occupying different aspects of their own self if that term even applies there, and examining a situation from mulitple angles. So then here is a point to examine. What is the validity of "A"s message to be kind to the cat? Is that message tainted because they have kicked their cat? Are they the being who kicked their cat? Are they now a different being who does not kick cats? Was that a different quantum universe where that other "them" kicked a cat? is it more of a linear concept that they have grown and learned that kicking cats is harmful and disharmonious and promoting that this activity should be avoided?

    3D is of polarity. So while everything is stretched out through illusory space and time for contrast and context, it is at the same time all squashed together energetically for discernment purposes. Polarity is itself polarized, lol. As we work to learn who we truly are, and thereby become able to separate who and what we are not, we reintroduce space between these squashed together energies and learn to recognize or discern the specific frequencies involved in any mixture. The greater our ability to discern, the more accurate our reception of anothers' offering, or sending. We learn to see the actuality as opposed to the illusion presented. We see the kicked cats, and cat petting/cuddling, and the joy at watching a cat show unconditional love even after having been kicked, and the horror on the face of the observer to the kicking, and the later upset with the authority figures charged with meting out the justice over the infraction, and all the other energies poking their heads up in that simple advice to be kind to cats.

    So the question of separation between message and messenger, comes from a more linear view of such interactions. Because that is not really the most important separation to make. The important separation is between the energies involved, for the purposes of frequency matching. The energies are a mixture of frequencies, and we empower the various energy levels of the various frequency components from BOTH sides of the communication line. We are all always responsible for all sides of all interactions, because we always project all of the energy ourselves. Only our own energy is perceived by us. If it wasn't ours, we wouldn't perceive it. So any problem we have with what another is saying, is our problem. We will shine whatever light we choose to on any given interaction. And ultimately, it's just us playing with ourselves anyway, and we pretend separation is real so we can see the infinite number of perspectives we can hold, in contrast and context. That's why we are here, doing what we are doing. Always the creator of all of it, and always pretending otherwise.

    One person will look at a channeled message and paint it with the energy of distrust, and betrayal, and tie it to past perceived indiscretions, or past upsets, or fear of future indiscretions or upsets. That is their choice. We are all creators. As we learn to discern, we learn to separate out these various energies and not mash them all together in such a confusion. Resonance is the key, because it is the mechanism of Co-vibration. Match frequency and harmonic co-vibration takes place. But if you have all the energies mashed together, you can not match frequency unless you match all of the frequencies involved. It's why the advice from our Higher frequency friends so often state that we must "take what resonates and leave the rest". Sometimes that will involve choosing a glass to be half full. Why worry about the empty half? It's a simple choice, isn't it?

    I read a channeled message without associations to past or future. I read them now. If there are energies embedded in the channeling which are of discordant frequency with the other parts of the message, I see that, and weigh it, and select the energy I will give the message on that basis. I won't add my own discordant energies from past discordances I'm now confusing with the present one I perceive, as a result of not having redeveloped my ability to discern and separate that which was previously squashed together. What I'm pointing at, is that a frequency mismatch can and does come from both or either side of the line. And it is 100% a matter of choice. Some choose to add their own discordant energy and yell "see??? it's deception, and trickery!!!!" Well of course it is, but it is THEIR own deception and trickery. Or if it is an authentic attempt at deception and trickery from the sender of the offering, then that too is discernable and easily recognizable.

    It's really simple when viewed in that way. The Discernment filter has a series of questions, which you yourself place there. You select how you will filter. There can be questions like "am I getting mixed signals here?" and if so "what is the source of the discordant energies? Is it in the message and coming actually from the sender, or is it my own projection which addes the discordant energy?" In other words, who's doing the talking? If your husband comes home and throws an irritated energy at you, it's good to discern the source. Maybe the boss chewed him out and he's holding the bosses energy in front of him and he's talking more to that energy than to you? What's the source? Ultimately, we are the source of everything we can experience. No other source exists. If it is in our awareness, we created it. All of it. To see some other possibility, is tantamount to investing in an illusion. Nothing whatsoever wrong with that. We all do that, all the time. But other options are now online, and available for our use. We can now grow back into our multidimensionality and become both the observed and the observer once again, and find the peace and harmony in all things, as is our more natural inclination.



    avatar
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3447
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Age : 51
    Location : Walking the Path...

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  Mercuriel on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:26 am

    Ah Yes - The Observer - Pure - Silent - Still - Resonant - Aware...

    I AM often reminded on the trip out of Polarity and Ego of the Line from the third Godfather Movie in which Al Pacino says ;

    "As soon as I get Myself out - They pull ME BACK IN !!!"

    I have further thought of things relative to that as Us - Terran Humans that is - As being analogous to a Typewriter with Keys and Combinations of them that give a meaning and focus to all that We involve Ourselves in. Further to that - That All these Keys or Buttons can be pushed by Us - Or others - Who know how to Push them.

    With that said - This does not change however - The Basic fact that all of these Buttons or Keys are Ours in the first place and that through the method of Discernment spoken about so eloquently of by MP3 above - We can therefore remember how to remove or disable if You will - This ability of others to push Our Buttons by understanding/remembering that Its only through these others manipulating Us to push Our Buttons Ourselves VIA Dualisms and Polarity - That We do so at all.

    In fact - Once One sees this - They usually move into Unity shortly thereafter, seeking Balance...

    Wink


    _________________
    Namaste...

    Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    avatar
    hippihillbobbi

    Posts : 138
    Join date : 2010-04-18

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  hippihillbobbi on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:34 am

    MP3---

    How OLD are you??? are you a Star-Child?? or are you just simply Brilliant?! That was such a thorough and fantastic answer to my question, MP! and i thank you SO much for taking the time and energy to frame your reponse in so many different forms that even I could not fail to understand .... you certainly have the makings of a great teacher, MP3!!!

    This thread and the lovely energies represented here make me realize i need to "quit being a stranger" from the Mists! Thanks again, brother dear, for your clear, insightful, and very satisfying answer to my question. i guess you can tell your "energy" indeed resonates powerfully with me!

    with love and gratitude,
    hippihillbobbi
    avatar
    mp3

    Posts : 174
    Join date : 2010-04-09

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  mp3 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:47 am

    Actually, Hippihillbobbi, I want to thank you even more for the question. It has given me a great opportunity to examine myself from yet another unique angle. I've been running out of angles as I find my own feminine aspect and reunite it with it's counterpart. Teacher learns the most.

    Love,
    MP3.3
    avatar
    hippihillbobbi

    Posts : 138
    Join date : 2010-04-18

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  hippihillbobbi on Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:42 pm

    Mercuriel--

    "We can therefore remember how to remove or disable if You will - This
    ability of others to push Our Buttons by
    understanding/remembering that Its only through these others
    manipulating Us to push Our Buttons Ourselves VIA Dualisms and Polarity -
    That We do so at all.

    In fact - Once One sees this - They
    usually move into Unity shortly thereafter, seeking Balance..."
    Such wise words, Mercuriel .... and a good reminder for ALL of us .... that our "emotional buttons" are in reality of the self-pushing nature!

    MP-3--
    thanks for your thanks for my thanks! but HEY ..... you forgot to explain how you got SO "brilliant." are you a closet- starchild ..... or is it just that you were 174 your last birthday?!? LOL

    much love to you BOTH, bright brothers!

    hippihill
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18509
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 63
    Location : belgium

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  mudra on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:24 pm

    In the light of your brilliants posts above it comes to mind that in this entire universe for every win there is a loss . This projection of dichotomic currents creates the ebb and flow of life acting as a riddle to the soul that then has to learn to stand in the middle path whole and unwavered where it can clearly see that both " sides " originate from the same source and that being the source it dreams the world .The various levels of awareness then that the soul goes through will allow it either be in the dream or to wake up from it . The heart is what unables one to cross the veil.

    Love Always
    mudra
    avatar
    Balance

    Posts : 113
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  Balance on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:34 pm

    SuiGeneris wrote:
    mudra wrote:Living from the heart is living by the divine law.
    The heart knows .. only the mind get puzzled.
    Love from me
    mudra

    ["There is much written about the power of the mind, the influence of intention, the laws of attraction, and the mesh of these elements in the achievement of success in the material world. To be sure, I am not one to pour water on the fires of ambition that burn within a person to achieve their heart's desire, but it is an important distinction to understand that living from the heart is not connected to an ambition or achievement. It is the innate desire of a heart to draw the soul into the pilot's chair of the personality, knowing that this unlocks the blueprint of the individual to express the qualities of light stored within them."
    Lyricus]


    Love, Hugs

    SuiG♥

    Dear Sui G,
    Firstly thank you soooooooo much for this thread filled with creativity and DIVINE inspiration. The vibe is awesome. Again, I honor the artists who express their DIVINE inspiration:


    inspiration
    c.1300, "immediate influence of God or a god," especially that under which the holy books were written, from O.Fr. inspiration, from L.L. inspirationem (nom. inspiratio), from L. inspiratus, pp. of inspirare "inspire, inflame, blow into," from in-"in" + spirare "to breathe" (see spirit).

    When I come here, I can feel the vibrations of the artists who have shared their power. Their intention is pure. I LOVE it.
    avatar
    mp3

    Posts : 174
    Join date : 2010-04-09

    9th Dimensional Pleiadians

    Post  mp3 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:09 pm

    Here's my recording of the collective being channeled by Wendy Kennedy on the Journeys with Rebecca radio show. It was very informative, and I'd like to share the mp3 with anyone interested. The stream dropped out near the end for a minute or two, but not much was lost. Enjoy!

    mediafire.com ?3omn3jzq4mu

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:25 pm