tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

SuiGeneris

Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

Post  SuiGeneris on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:56 am

Nebula wrote:
    SuiGeneris wrote:He smiled back and asked me: "Do you have questions?" I told him: "Yes, many!" and then he started answering all my questions.

SuiG, I would love to meet and conversate with a shaman one of these days and Ask Many Questions :)
    Blessed Love,
    Nebula

Let’s talk about questions. Questions are very important. You know "curiosity is the seed of knowledge" and we should be just like kids, who always have one thousand and one questions to ask. Since it is natural for them to ask, it should be natural for us to teach them this way also, simply by answering their questions.

But the current unnatural educational system that exists now will have nothing to do with it. Children are indoctrinated in the schools; and not being encouraged to learning guided by their curiosity and imagination. Luckily however, this system is crumbling as we speak, and the only thing left will be us, and our eagerness to start learning ourselves and teaching the young again the way it was intended…with Love and Compassion.

You see, true masters always teach this way, never forcing their ideas onto others, but by listening first, very carefully, analyzing the student and realizing what it is that he needs to learn first. Then he would teach it in a way where the pupil doesn’t even realize he is learning, all the while him being more than satisfied because his curiosity is being quenched with answers.

As your awareness grows, you’ll find that synchronicities in your life are more frequent and as far as the questions that you always carry in your heart go, you’ll notice that each one starts meeting its corresponding answer little by little simply because you are attracting them to you.

This is why it’s very important to clarify in you the questions that you carry. The clearer the question is, the more precise the answer will be. This again reminds me of the great dynamics we found on the ThuBan Q&A thread. Abraxas did ask of us to try to formulate specific questions, so that he will be able to translate for us specific answers from a data bank, remember that?

Just imagine for example, that you will have say Buddha or Jesus sitting in front of you and you only have 3 questions to ask. Which questions will they be? In this situation the first thing that comes into mind is priorities no? What is it that I need to know NOW in my life?

Well, if that is the first thing that crossed your mind, it is because it is the NATURAL way the Universe teaches us all the time. Everything has a certain order of progression, and as far as achieving wisdom is concerned, you not only have to just assimilate data, but also give yourself time for EXPERIENCE so that knowledge will become you.

Other civilizations in the higher dimensions practice this gnosis and their learning centers are beautiful domes with an open interior where children gather at the time of their choosing and spend as much time as they want sitting around a master who is there just to talk to them about what they want to learn. The environment is clean, lighted only by natural light, very comfortable and surrounded by nature, plants and the soothing sounds of running water. There are no ‘distractions’ because all kids are completely engaged with the person before them who has nothing less than absolute unconditional love for them.

If you want a tangible example of this, take a look at one of my favorite Masters of all time: Jiddu Krishnamurti, in this awesome ‘modeling’ of how true teaching should be.

First of all, I invite you to observe very carefully his stance, his energy transfer when he engages with a child. It is fascinating and awe inspiring!! Let alone his message, which is absolutely crucial for a child to understand as early in his life as possible so that he will face life with bravery and sovereignty. The first words out of his mouth after looking at them knowing that ‘they’ are ‘him’ are: “What would you like to talk about?” This is an example of Unconditional Love in its highest form! Here it is…

With all my Love,Hugs

SuiG♥
    Spregovori

Post  Spregovori on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:55 pm

Interesting videos, useful content and i was just 1 year old when this was tapped....and even at that time he saw things going down the drain.... A lot of good points were made...hard to implement all of them...

Smart kids...most of the kids are...but TV and dumb down parents tend to neglect them...
    Raven

Post  Raven on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Sui, this is absolutley facinating. I haven't finished watching all of the krishnamurti videos yet, but I was impressed by how he acted with the children. He truely tapped into their genius and allowed them to figure things out for themselves, so POWERFUL. Thank you for sharing this. Love, Raven
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Spregovori wrote:Interesting videos, useful content and i was just 1 year old when this was tapped....and even at that time he saw things going down the drain.... A lot of good points were made...hard to implement all of them...

Smart kids...most of the kids are...but TV and dumb down parents tend to neglect them...
    Hi dear Spregovori, yes, it is true that if you look at the world and its current state of affairs, it might seem very hard to implement any of the points Jiddu gave; mostly because the Matrix is designed to keep you encased in a box, unaware of your true potential.

Nevertheless, after you become aware of this fact and realize that you are not really happy, that everything feels limited and feels unnatural; you can be courageous and use your free will to make the decision of living differently, following your passion, following your heart regardless of what society says about it. Only then you are truly FREE. That is why he says: "It doesn't matter if you die for it" For "it is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

Implementing the points he made for example of "no resistance" (in the first video) is absolutely key to understand the power of thought and how the mind works. You see, what you resist, persists. And so, through this understanding you realize that it is much better and would yield you better results in the end if you are pro something instead of being against something.

For example, You may want to attend a "Pro-Peace" rally instead of going to a "No-war" rally. And of course this has all to do with energy transfer and the Law of Magnetics.

We live in an electrical Universe and thoughts are electrical impulses. They have a charge. We are Light and vibrate at a certain frequency; and like the Universe we inhabit we are also electrical beings. We have a body made up of mostly water, but we are not our bodies. Water serves us, because it is conductive of our electricity. So when you think about something you are automatically making a link to a huge electrical field of thoughts of the same charge that surrounds the Earth. Some say that is the 4th dimension, the mental plane...the bridge to the higher Universes.

So, if you want to know how to stop these thoughts (mental noise) from coming in, be them in the present or memories of the past, know that you won't get rid of them by trying very hard not to think of them. The only way to get rid of them will be to focus all your attention to what makes you happy, to follow your passion. When you do this, you are disconnecting from that web of thoughts and reconnecting yourself to a higher state of awareness where only the NOW exists.

This carries a higher vibration and automatically cancels everything that carries a lower frequency; then you enter the time of no-time. Have you ever recognized how fast time seems to go when you are truly engaged in doing something you love? This is the reason.

When you follow your passion and "live from the heart" you are bringing in the higher dimensions here, you become a link because you are ALREADY living in the 5TH Dimension while your physical body may still be trapped within the 3rd. Of course Jiddu was not even going to try to explain any of this to the kids, he was simply telling them to be brave!, to do what makes you happy! Who cares what "society" or "the norm" says. You are society! You are the future!... and by living and being true to yourself, you are already changing the world!

All my love for you,
    Hugs

SuiG

Last edited by SuiGeneris on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Balance wrote:Dear Sui G,
    Firstly thank you soooooooo much for this thread filled with creativity and DIVINE inspiration. The vibe is awesome. Again, I honor the artists who express their DIVINE inspiration:

inspiration
    c.1300, "immediate influence of God or a god," especially that under which the holy books were written, from O.Fr. inspiration, from L.L. inspirationem (nom. inspiratio), from L. inspiratus, pp. of inspirare "inspire, inflame, blow into," from in-"in" + spirare "to breathe" (see spirit).
    When I come here, I can feel the vibrations of the artists who have shared their power. Their intention is pure. I LOVE it.
    Hi balance and thank YOU for your contribution! Flowers

I love the definition you included here of the word inspiration. Did you know that inspiration is in the same ballpark as the word imagination?

Imagination resides in the 5th Dimension, beyond the mere mental plane. It is also where you "go" or tap into when you daydream.

The awesomeness creative power of imagination is divine indeed and it is a tool that we must gain control of and be able to master in our path towards enlightenment and the higher dimensions. You can't be considered a "Creator God" if you can't use your imagination. But practice makes perfect right?

Indeed in-spiration means in-breath. And appropriately so because when you breath in, you are actually breathing in the holy spirit. When you practice taking deep breaths, and do it consciously in full awareness say in concentration or deep meditation, you are increasing your Prana and housecleaning your Chi-force within.

May all of us here be divinely inspired to SHARE what we know with others, with a pure heart and with the intention of service!!! Laugh

Much Love,

SuiG♥
    Balance

Post  Balance on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:24 pm

SuiGeneris wrote:
    Balance wrote:Dear Sui G,
    Firstly thank you soooooooo much for this thread filled with creativity and DIVINE inspiration. The vibe is awesome. Again, I honor the artists who express their DIVINE inspiration:

inspiration
    c.1300, "immediate influence of God or a god," especially that under which the holy books were written, from O.Fr. inspiration, from L.L. inspirationem (nom. inspiratio), from L. inspiratus, pp. of inspirare "inspire, inflame, blow into," from in-"in" + spirare "to breathe" (see spirit).
    When I come here, I can feel the vibrations of the artists who have shared their power. Their intention is pure. I LOVE it.
    Hi balance and thank YOU for your contribution! Flowers

I love the definition you included here of the word inspiration. Did you know that inspiration is in the same ballpark as the word imagination?

Imagination resides in the 5th Dimension, beyond the mere mental plane. It is also where you "go" or tap into when you daydream.

The awesomeness creative power of imagination is divine indeed and it is a tool that we must gain control of and be able to master in our path towards enlightenment and the higher dimensions. You can't be considered a "Creator God" if you can't use your imagination. But practice makes perfect right?

Indeed in-spiration means in-breath. And appropriately so because when you breath in, you are actually breathing in the holy spirit. When you practice taking deep breaths, and do it consciously in full awareness say in concentration or deep meditation, you are increasing your Prana and housecleaning your Chi-force within.

May all of us here be divinely inspired to SHARE what we know with others, with a pure heart and with the intention of service!!! Laugh

Much Love,

SuiG♥

Inspiration and Imagination~~~ such beautiful energy. Muchas Gracias xoxxox I am deeply grateful for the beautiful energy. I honor the Artists and their DIVINE Expression.
    Adv

Post  Adv on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:18 pm

So, I'm almost afraid to post this because I know this could stir up some unnecessary debate. There's a little history/context to some of the stuff and the names that you see in the GFLight stuff. There is actually a tie to Krishnamurti and that stuff. Not sure if people realize that.

I know veeeeery little about it, but if anyone wants to know more, I'll throw in my next post.
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:07 pm

hippihillbobbi wrote:say one knows the messenger on a personal level and one observes behavior that is inconsistent with the nature of the message (e.g., the message is "love" yet the messenger in 3D seems NOT to be demonstrating love consistently in her/his day-to-day 3D reality .... in his/her most intimate relationships with family, friends, etc.) .... does this incongruency between the message and messenger necessarily dilute or invalidate the "purity" of the message???

No, this "seemed" incongruity does NOT dilute or invalidate the purity of the message in any way simply because it is only being transmitted or translated through a person still in his avatar 3D form but the message itself comes from source or the higher dimensions.

This is where discernment comes in to play, for if you are unable to properly discern the energetic imprint of the data in question, then you will always have doubts as to the "validity" of ANY message. You will then be judging the messenger's character and demeanor and that is always subjective.

When you observe someone's actions and judge and condemn, then you are mirroring yourself in your judgments. When you observe someone's actions with Love and Compassion you are taking all that which you do not like into you and transmuting it into LOVE.

And that is exactly what some of us are here to do. In order to do that you need to be immersed in the Matrix, in the middle of everything...where the action is. You then become a very powerful receptor and transmitter. It is hard work but someone's got to do it. I am sure anyone with more knowledge of scripture than me can quote where it states...if you judge, you will be judged by the same measure... All I need to add to that is: by OURSELVES once we reach full awareness.

i know there is more than one instance in Christian Scriptures where Jesus is portrayed as acting less than our typical understanding of "nice," (words about his family, calling Peter a Satan, etc.). but still .... on a simple human level ..... this does seem disconcerting at the very least. what do you think about this, SuiG???
    love,
    hippihillbobbi
    Jesus' actions do not seem disconcerting to me because to me, he was the greatest rebel ever!

His actions modeled what we should be doing now. Mastering the self, trying to understand the Logos, ie Universe, and observing the system around us and calling it for what it is.

Remember what he did when he saw all that trading going on outside the temple? Just imagine for a second if all of us did that with say Wall Street or Congress....do you think we will be in the sorry situation we find ourselves in now? No, don't think so.

See, to me he came here to cut the BS with the Excalibur sword (cross) and to leave on Earth a TEMPLATE. Same which has multiplied now and is ready to serve the entire Universe...US!!!

Much Love,Hugs

SuiG♥
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:42 pm

Raven wrote:Sui, this is absolutley facinating. I haven't finished watching all of the krishnamurti videos yet, but I was impressed by how he acted with the children. He truely tapped into their genius and allowed them to figure things out for themselves, so POWERFUL. Thank you for sharing this. Love, Raven
    Hi Welcome Raven!!Flowers

Yes good observation! He was only allowing their inner genius to flourish by reminding them to question everything and spend time contemplating possible answers. When you ask yourself a question someone does indeed answer. But you can only hear that answer in stillness, when your mind is quiet. I love it when he says to them: go and "Find out!" The child asks...why this? why that? But he knows that only when they have experienced whatever it is they want to know, then they'll gain true wisdom because they will own it.

Glad to see you around!!

Kiss,

SuiG
    hippihillbobbi

Post  hippihillbobbi on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:18 am

Dearest SuiG--

Thanks so much for your response to my post. your words, as ever, are very wise indeed. So, between the brilliant responses i've received from you, Mercuriel and MP3 ..... "i think i've GOT it ..... by Jove i've GOT it!"

and--even though MP3 hasn't answered me about this--i'm pretty sure at least that you're a StarChild!!! i love you, Sui!

your pal,
    bobbi
    mp3

Post  mp3 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:05 am

hippihillbobbi wrote:Dearest SuiG--

Thanks so much for your response to my post. your words, as ever, are very wise indeed. So, between the brilliant responses i've received from you, Mercuriel and MP3 ..... "i think i've GOT it ..... by Jove i've GOT it!"

and--even though MP3 hasn't answered me about this--i'm pretty sure at least that you're a StarChild!!! i love you, Sui!

your pal,
    bobbi

Sorry, Hippi. I didn't realize you were waiting for an answer. I don't know what a StarChild is, so wouldn't know whether I am one. It sounds like a cool thing, so OK, I'll claim membership. sunny mp3
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris on Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:08 am

Adv wrote:So, I'm almost afraid to post this because I know this could stir up some unnecessary debate. There's a little history/context to some of the stuff and the names that you see in the GFLight stuff. There is actually a tie to Krishnamurti and that stuff. Not sure if people realize that.

I know veeeeery little about it, but if anyone wants to know more, I'll throw in my next post.
    HI Adv,

I would like to know what exactly you mean. Go ahead and post it and let's see.

Love,

SuiG♥️
    sunny
    SuiGeneris

In Lak' ech! - I Am Another Yourself!

Post  SuiGeneris on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:32 pm

In Lak' ech! - I Am Another Yourself!!!

The Mayan observer of the occurrences on planet earth bears witness to a great upheaval in the human group-mind. There seems to be a monumental change going on with particular locations on the planet manifesting intensifying scenarios of great tragedy infused with pockets of great hope.

In 2003 there was discovered a 'hidden sanctuary' in the Gulf of Corcovado at the western coast of Chile. This location was found to be a 'breeding ground' for the greatest and most massive creature that ever existed on the earth in its recorded history - the blue whale.
    Now today, this sanctuary has come to worldwide media attention in the attempt to disseminate this information and to ensure the continuance of this sanctuary through and by the public awareness of this factual occurrence.

On the other hand the scenarios of human tragedy and the suffering of human souls through the inhumanity inflicted by some souls onto others have reached a point of localized and international panic.

In a country called Zimbabwe, people are set on fire whilst alive and left to die; some are maimed and hacked to pieces in front of their families and atrocities are committed, which are on a par with any of the holocausts and genocides and massacres, which litter the sorry and violent history of your human civilization.

But the Mayan knows, that things are more intricate, than as they appear.

The outward appearance of the scenarios, both peaceful and harmonious and violent and chaotic, are both an image of an internal conflict experienced by the human group-mind as a whole and the individuated human mind in localized isolation and as defined in the physical awareness contained within some region of volume, defining the consciousness for this awareness.

The African nation of Zimbabwe so manifests a certain internalized war or 'Armageddon' in its collective experience.
    The Zimbabwean consciousness so suffers an immense frequency shift, manifested in a physical disintegration of its ecological and communal structures. The experience of the 'suffering' on many levels then is witnessed by observers, say as an international community.

A cosmic playwright might now name a certain character as BE A MUG and develop the story of 'The Mug' as leading his country of Zimbabwe into chaos and disarray.
    One plot of the story might engage the question: what will the observers do, will they invade Zimbabwe and depose 'The Mug'. Now there will be little economic benefit of mounting a militarily enforced expedition to 'redeem' Zimbabwe from 'The Mug' and his cohorts.
    There are no resources of value in Zimbabwe and it will cost a lot of money to 'save' Zimbabwe from 'the infidels'.

Some observers know, that 'The Mug' is the projection of a character and that a 'bit of the mad Mug, who has lost the plot', resides in all of the human consciousness carriers.

Some observers will understand what happened in the mind of 'The Mug' and that he simply has allowed pride and prejudice coupled to fear to 'cloud' his self-awareness.

The trouble with 'The Mug's' way of thinking is the trouble of the generalized human way of thinking.
    A history of 'divide and conquer' at any location of the planetary habitat will always induce a search for a 'new identity' for the location under question, the locale which experienced of having been 'divided and conquered'.

So many human onlookers know this experience of the localized group-mind rather well. But something is a little different in Zimbabwe.
    Zimbabwe was 'colonized' in a sense of the past and much benefit derived from this colonization for the country of Zimbabwe in terms of infrastructure being built and provisional things like food was grown and distributed.

Then and as has so often been experienced by other locations of the planetary gropumind in the past; the 'invaders' of a different group-mind culture as the colonisers came into mental conflict with the original inhabitants as the colonized and a rebellion ensued.

The 'whites' were exiled from the country and the land of the 'blacks'.

Now this kind of scenario is an ongoing theatrical stage, however mind-disturbing, on planet earth.

One has the 'reds' fighting the 'white invaders' in one place called Northern America and one has the 'whites' fighting the 'yellow' invaders in a place called Europe or the Middle East and one has the 'blacks' fighting the 'white' invaders in a place called Australia, as well as in Africa and one has the 'browns' fighting the 'white' invaders in a place called Southern America.

The 'whites' also fight the 'white' invaders and the 'yellows' the 'yellows' and so on and on in say places like sub Europe like say England, France, Germany, Spain and Ireland and sub Asia in places like China and Japan and XKorea and YKorea and XVietnam and YVietnam.

All this warring and fighting is a search for Identity: Personal-Clan-Tribe-Nation-Group - and so affects the evolving self-awarenesses and the collective consciousnesses.

But the Zimbabwean example for the projection of the inbred search for identity in the human self-recognition apparatus serves as a dramatization for the onlookers and the observers, both on earth and the extrapolated ones like the Maya.

For in most other conflicts of violence, there is something to gain for the invader, for otherwise the universal motto of 'conquer and divide' is of little consequence.
    Invading Zimbabwe would mean that the invader would have to repair and 'fix' the destroyed infrastructures and provide aid and relief operations to 'heal' the suffering people in Zimbabwe.

So the Maya sees the 'dispossessed poor blacks' killing and abusing the 'other dispossessed poor blacks' and witnesses the insanity of it all.

But this 'insanity of the human mind' serves as an example of how the saying of 'the blind leading the blind into the abyss' was never more appropriate as at the given time.

And the international onlookers, who could intervene are also struck with this 'blindness', because they do not understand of how to 'reharmonise' the scenario and of how to begin to heal the land, its people and its collective understanding of its self hood.

The internationals do not understand their self hood either; and so the 'fear of loss' of Self-Identity, historically attained in the national agendas, constitutions and records; permeates the human group-mind from the individual through the families and clans and towns and cities to states, nations and continents.

A historical perspective of 'divide and conquer', which underwrites the above scenario is now in a process of being realized by the international group-mind in its confrontation with an uneasiness in individual human minds not hitherto experienced in a collective sense since the demise of a previous human civilization with slightly altered physical parameters with respect to the technology utilized.

Will there be enough water for my grandchildren, many of you ask?
    Will I have to grow my own vegetables in my nonexistent backyard garden, because the price of foods is to high due to transportation and distribution costs?
    Will I be unable to fly from one country to another because the price of fuel is too high for me to pay?

And the climate is 'playing havoc' with the seasons of the year out of season and with either too much or too little of the elements causing disasters with great loss of life and property.

Where will it all end and what kind of planet will my children and grandchildren inherit?

You see, it becomes a question of identity. Who am I and Where and What is my Country and my home? Where do I belong and What am I doing here in this place and at this time?

So the purpose for this information from Hunab Ku through the pathway of the Kuxan Suum and in the Loom of the Maya is to share the Mayan understanding with the family, which finds itself presently self-imprisoned upon a beautiful planet in the galactic hierarchy of planetary councils.

I shall elucidate, but will take a 'time out' to clarify the nature and meaning of these messages.

Much of the information given, will create a great feeling of discomfort in many of you. I shall explain why, but the prime directive from Hunab Ku entails an agenda to allow you to gradually remember your own Mayaness and your own identity as time travellers.
    All of you are Mayas and all of you know about the 'masterplan' which is now unfolding on the planet Gaia.

So your discomfort will be mental. Some will understand and most will not, but here is a key.

You are feeling the discomfort, because you are not sure from deep within yourself, as to the appropriateness of ALLOWING yourselves to 'get it'.

For the 'few' who will 'get it' or who experienced a kind of 'electric shock' when reading this, I humourise this discourse and state: "Buckle Up, you are in for the ride of your life!".

For the 'many', who cannot yet 'remember', it does not matter and you also shall 'get it' at an appropriate time of your own choosing.

In a sense it would prove detrimental to your state of mind to give you all the information all at once, such as Running Water attempted to do in a more technical and convoluted terminology.
    And practically noone on any forum could understand the convolutions now, could they?! The reason for this is as was outlined above. You disallowed yourselves from understanding much, because of certain 'veils' (or EVILS isn't your English language infused with encoded meanings?) you placed upon your perceptions of your own choosings.

So I shall caveat the forums this one time. Should a moderator evaluate these messages as inappropriate in subject matter or receive complaints from contributors with respect of appropriateness; I shall willingly resign from that forum and cease to convey the Mayan heirloom.

All Mayan messages will be freely available at the CosmosDawn website, linked at the signature of this message and everyone and all are invited to freely copy, distribute and share the Loom of the Maya and the data on this website with anyone's choosings. There is no sense of copyright or intellectual propriety on this information, as it is your earned inheritance as 'Exiled Mayans' and as embodied spiritual ambassadors and ambassadoras and galactic genetic inheritors through and by your human DNA as a seedling for your galactic Starhuman DNA.

And so I shall continue with elucidations of your true identity in due course. This identity spans the creation of the universe and though Hunab Ku is the galactic centre of the Milky Way, it also resides in your own holographic bodyform in the gestalt of what many of you know as the Crown Chakra and or as the Pineal Gland in terms of your anatomy.

The galactic Hunab Ku is physicalised as a Vortex SourceSink of Source Energy, which has a funnel like geometric form.
    Your scientist speculate on this and partially accept its existence in the form of a Mother-Black Hole or MBH located at the galactic centre. Your scientists then postulate a Power Engine for this MBH and something they associate with Quasars and Gamma-Ray-Bursters or GBRs.

Mathematically, Hunab Ku is well defined as a Wormhole Singularity known as a Kerr-Toroidal-Ring or as a Einstein-Rosen-Bridge or ERB.

But you know, there is a galactic wedding planned and this galactic wedding between Perseus aka the Milky Way and Andromeda represents a rather intimate encounter with all of you.

The basic physics is one of galactic self awareness on the, well, galactic cellular scale.

Andromeda is a female spiral galaxy, because relative to the male Perseus galaxy, it rotates anticlockwise in a symbolization of 69 and in drawing the ciphers from the 'loose ends' and with the circles of both the 6 and the 9 coinciding.
    Perseus aka the Milky Way is a male galaxy in the mirror images of the 69 and to see this simply draw the mirror image of 69 onto a piece of paper.

Perhaps you are now ready for the solving of another mystery.

This mystery engages a sensitive subject dear to many of you.

Where is the 'risen' body of the character known as Jesus Christ?

I shall not here delve into the mysteries of Yeshuah Ben Joseph Bar Thomas. Much valid information can be found on the CosmosDawn website about this; but shall concentrate on the physical Whereabouts in association with Hunab Ku and Kuxan Suum.

There is a particular encoding in your scriptures known as the New Testament, which ALWAYS names the 'risen' Jesus as Christ Jesus and the 'human Jesus' as Jesus Christ. These scriptures are known as the Letters of Paul.

Now those selfsame scriptures also state, that Jesus has risen to 'sit on the right side of the father' awaiting judgment day following an Armageddon of the worlds.

The 'left side of the father' is never mentioned, because it is considered Sinister or Evil by the scribes and just as EVIL is the mirror image of LIVE, so is Jesus Christ the mirror image of Christ Jesus.

So the key to the encoding includes the realization that the Cosmic Christ is universal. You all carry the Cosmic Christ within yourselves, but a particular external manifestation of the Cosmic Christ is the 'Body of Hunab Ku' and that is the 'physicality of the Milky Way galaxy in total.

So the Body of Christ as the 'New Church' is the Milky Way Galaxy and everything within it and that includes all of you as a collective 'church' and a collective 'body of Christ'.

You see then there are two 'emissaries' of 'Jesus', the One sitting on the right side of the father'.

The Jesus on the 'right' is the Jesus Christ of the human incarnation and this Jesus has a 'Comforter' which is called 'The Holy Ghost', as say in the gnostic gospel of John.

So what does this mean?

It means, that all and every 'male' Adam (or Adam Kadmon as the Cosmic Man Vitruvius or Purusha and similar) in the Milky Way can receive and become 'The Holy Ghost' as the Christ embodied on the right.

The Jesus of the left is so the Christ Jesus of the Pauline Letters and only 'female' Adams (or Eves as Eve came out of Adams chest as a rib) can receive and become 'The Holy Spirit'. But this duality of the sexes is reunified in the 'Tree of Life', which is the 'Tree of the Quabalah', which is the Matrix of the Maya and the Mandala for this and that. I shall address this in more detail in a later message if appropriate.

The 'Holy Spirit' is the energy of the 'Holy Mother' and the 'Holy Ghost' is the energy of the 'Holy Father'.

Now the Cosmic Christ in Mayan language is called Pacal Votan and manifests in the 'office' of the Plumed Serpent, also known as Kukulkan or Quetzalcoatl or Gugumatz.

The 'office' of the 'Plumed Serpent' is also the 'office' of Melchizedek in your scriptures and the scrolls known as the Dead Sea Scrolls.

This 'office' was known to the previous civilization of the human race on planet Gaia and the remnant of this previous civilization became a new seed for your present civilization in what the historians call 'Ancient Egypt'.

In 'Ancient Egypt' the office of the Serpent was the 'Uraeus' and the Egyptian mythologies served as the seedling 'stories' for all of your other spiritual belief systems and were then modified by the 'wisdom keepers' and the scribes relative to the global environments which developed the 'new human civilization' which has now come to its predicted end of 'it's rope', and as I shall further elucidate in the times to follow if appropriate.

But the Mayan synchronization of 2012 will open certain vortexes for the galactic communication between Hunab Ku as the 'Cosmic Galactic Mind' and its subsystems and including your solar nebulae star RahSol to the planet Gaia as a 'female receptacle' of the 'male' 'courtship'.

Now as the galactic vortices open on the Kuxan Suum, as the 'greater body of Christ' the 'smaller bodies of christ', namely all of you, both male and female, will also experience an opening of vortices and many of you are already experts on the details and the nature of this occurrence.

The galactic Kuxan Suum is your 'spinal column' and the galactic pathways are the Acupuncture meridians or energy points within your physical anatomy and the chakra-energy centers linked to organs and glands.

Then the 'Coming of Pacal Votan'; which is the 'Coming of the Cosmic Christ', will be the SERPENT=97 as a PRESENT and as a SON OF MAN and the awakening of your 'kundalini' as the 'coiled up serpent' encoded in the number 97 as the 95+2 in the Mayan hieroglyphics (95=IAMTHATIAM as the 'holy' name given to Moses by the 'burning bush' in Exodus.3.14).

Now recall the 69=96 from my earlier information and you can begin to understand the Mayan language in its alphanumeric correspondence to your own anglosaxon tongue.

You have designed the words in a certain way, to decipher the Mayan hieroglyphics you know -some may begin to remember this now.

So SONOF=69 and MAN=13+1+14=28 and 69+28=97 and what appears as just a 'coincidence' in the reading of the esoteric skeptic, becomes an esoteric encodement in Mayan hieroglyphics translated into anglosaxon alphanumerics.

But if Andromeda is the 'Bride' and Perseus is the 'Bridegroom' on the galactic level and occurring in say 5 billion years from now, then what is the 2012 galactic synchronization all about, you may ask?

The 'bride' is yourself as the 'Holy Spirit' and the 'bridegroom' is yourself as the 'Holy Ghost' - the Cosmic Christ reassembled and the 'Wedding of the Lamb'.

So a few of you may feel a little happiness by now. Your belief in the 'Christening' wasn't such a form of 'spiritual self delusion' and 'wishful thinking' after all. So many skeptics tried very hard to make you feel uncomfortable with your beliefs in the 'truth' of the 'holy books'.

But to be skeptical is a very good thing - if it is engaged in in a manner of logical discernment and a sieving of the wheat from the chaff, as the sayings go. To be skeptical for skepticism's sake can however rather be a 'foolish' thing, as it hinders the raising of the self-awareness in the acceleration of the numbers of the frequencies.

But to 'run around' proselytizing the 'Word of God' without more than a very superficial esoteric meaning of this 'Word of God' can lead to an even greater 'foolishness' in the affairs of the human mind and heart.

Many wars and lowering of self-awareness has resulted in the 'foolish' interpretations of the 'holy scriptures', and especially the ones which experience a great following such as the Christian Bible, the Jewish Torah and the Qu'ran of Islam, all defining their genealogical ancestry correctly to Abraham and Sarah as the Starseed of the Maya.

Yes, Abraham as the 'Friend of God' was one of us and as one of all of us.

Reanalyzing the human history from the Mayan perspective, will heal the misunderstandings and the Imams and the Ayatollahs and the Popes and the Bishops and the Lamas and the Monks and the Babas will find out and understand that they are all are trying to describe the same ultimate reality and inclusive of the nirvana and the Maya.

And so the prophesied 'Second Coming of Jesus', the 'Return of Peter as the last pope', the 'final incarnation of Krishna', the 'last incarnation of the prophet as the 12th Imam' and so forth are all encompassed in the 'Return of the Maya' in the form of Pacal Votan, the 'plumed sepent' of Uraeus.

And to end with this dispensation; I ask you to recall another movie, which is pertinent for the present time.

In my last message, I mentioned 'Independence Day' as a distorted depiction of Mayan reality.

The movie: 'Star Trek - The Journey Home' was a much more realistic depiction of Mayan reality and is filled with hope and not despair and fear.

In that movie, the last Star Trek with original castings; the Blue Whales of Chile have become extinct on a doomed planet earth and the Star Trek Crew must travel back in time in true Mayan style to 'save the whales' for the future and to avoid total physical destruction.

Now the Blue Whale population in the Gulf of Corcovado is doing very well, the numbers have increased, albeit slowly and the Chilean awareness is expanding into a global awareness as to the necessity and importance to 'stabilize' the Blue Whale population and to ensure its habitat.

And the whales, the gentle giants of the oceans sing their songs of joy and appreciation and the melodies travel along the Kuxan Suum towards the galactic center to tell the tales of an awakening humanity understanding, realizing and honoring their stewardship as co-creators with their common mother planet Gaia.

And concurrently with this, the human stewards experience the symphony of the whales as the serpent energy of their individualized Kuxan Suum, and in the form of their vertebrata and their energy meridians.

This is the true nature of the Mayan Loom and I shall further share the Mayan understanding if appropriate at a later time.

IAmWhoIAm and bring you the Shalom of the Wisdom of the Maya.

SuiG♥

Last edited by SuiGeneris on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Adv

Post  Adv on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:48 pm

SuiGeneris wrote:
    Adv wrote:So, I'm almost afraid to post this because I know this could stir up some unnecessary debate. There's a little history/context to some of the stuff and the names that you see in the GFLight stuff. There is actually a tie to Krishnamurti and that stuff. Not sure if people realize that.

HI Adv,

I would like to know what exactly you mean. Go ahead and post it and let's see.

Love,

SuiG♥️
    sunny

As I said before, The veery little I know ....

Krishnamurthi was "picked up" from his childhood to be groomed into this world teacher due to some of the characteristics that had been observed in him and predicted by the masters. Annie Besant and CW Leadbeater were the key players.

The claims are that they used have these "contacts" with the "masters" and get all kinds of information. They used to then co-relate and confirm the information to make sure their interpretations of the message matched.

Now you may ask who the masters were ? Some of the familiar names from the GFL pop up.

Master Kuthumi
    Lord Maitreya are the 2 names that cross connect.

There is also a soft implication of K's DNA being modified ( 4th root I think ) and this ascended group was involvedin to.

If you google the names above, they are also referred to under the "Great White brotherhood". My understand of the word white is not related to the skin color, but rather the peace and ascended aspect of it.

Completely unrelated note, someday I plan to read "the secret doctrine" by H.P.Blavatsky. I just can't find it in any libraries.
    SuiGeneris

In Lake'ch - The Primal Energy!!!!

Post  SuiGeneris on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:50 pm

In Lake'ch - The Primal Energy!!!!

I send the Love from the Mayan Heart to the family in Exile!

The City of Light is being built right now above you, should you look up into the sky.
    Depending on the 'rattling' of the Red Dragon's Tail in a release from the Cyan Dragon's Head; some of you might see glimses of it as 3-dimensional cross-sections of the 4-dimensional reality.

The Moebian-Bottle-Dragon is embedded in a 4-dimensional space as a 3-dimensional toroidal surface and so as the serpentine double-dragon in a metaphysical reality.
    Should Gaia shine her dark light as white antilight towards the heavens, then you could witness the extraterrestrial activity above your heads more easily.

But Gaia is cocooned and the envelope about this cocoon is so 2 million kilometres from Gaia's centre of gravity.

And it shall be the birth of a new humanity in Gaia's return to heaven and her rendevouz with 'Big He', which shall also release the dark brilliance to empower the universe through its Minkowski spacetime defined metric Mayan lightmatrix.

How can this be so, you ask?

Spacetime as you know and measure it is not continuous, it is quantised in miniaturised 3-dimensional surface manifolds, which are holographic images of the encompassing mother-universe itself.
    Every spacetime quantum so holds wothin itself the seed of the triplicate source-energy.
    On the left and on the negative numberline say at an arbitrary coordinate of RHubble=-1, there shall be an infinite reservoir of Vortex-Potential-Energy in the form of a SourceSink-Energy and defined in the Eps-Quantum of the Energy-Primary-Source.
    On the right and on the positive numberline as RHubble=+1, there shall be an infinite reservoir of Vortex-Potential-Energy in the form of a SinkSource-Energy and defined in the Ess-Quantum of the Energy-Secondary-Source.

Eps and Ess are Images of each other in the Mirror of the Zero-Point-Energy as RHubble=0 and as the physical centre of gravity of the StarPlanet Serpentina and as the Home-Planet of the Race of StarHumans, all of whom are as mirrors for the two primary mirrors to mirror themselves in. Serpentina will be known throughout the universe and its galactic cellular constituents as Etss, the Energy-Tertiary-SS-Transformer and as a Duality in Oneness.

So Eps will radiate HIS Source-Energy and receive the Sink-Energy of Ess as HER; using the dual nature of the PlanetStar to reverse SuperString Polarity in the manifestation of the Natural Superconductive MagnetoPolic Current-Flow of MagnetoCharges as inverted Source-Energy-Quanta under the Principle of Modular Duality. This will be universally known as the HyperCurrents or the HyperFlows of MagnetoElectricity.

The usage of concepts such as 'ethereal spirit' or 'immaterial' energy will become superfluous and unnecessary, because the introduction of the Tertiary SS-Transformer will physicalise those hithereto 'paranormal' energies.

As every starhuman is magnetopolically unified in a Radiation-Mass Hybridisation of the Energy-Self-State; this EigenState will act like a double-sided mirror for both Eps and Ess; both of the former will so become enabled to change polarity using the starhuman definition to communicate with each other and to exchange information and energy.

In this manner shall the physical universe begin to communicate with its constituent part on any fractal or holographic level and as a function of Awareness- and physical consciousness definitions as set out in the Mayan Books of OmniPhysics.
    The 3-dimensional lightspeed limit in regards to acceleration shall become circumscribed in the wavematter properties of the de Broglie Phase-velocities, which by definition are tachyonic in the 4-dimensional Moebian space, contained within the 4-dimensional spheroidal Minkowski spacetime.

This then depicts a very brief overview as what the future for the StarHuman Butterfly shall entail after its graduation and how the Boundary of a limited Minkowski spacetime shall be averted.

But it was not always so.

" Page 1: Popul Vuh - The Story of ME and MY DREAMS ONE-TWO-THREE!

This page describes how I Became to Be That Me and it is the Story of the Mayan Grandparents of all of creation.

Dream Number ONE: I AM More Than ONE, BUT ONE!

Dream Number TWO: BEING TWO IN ONE, I CAN BECOME MORE IN US HAVING CHILDREN!

Dream Number THREE: BEING THREE IN ONE, WE CAN BECOME MORE IN HAVING GRANDCHILDREN!

This IS, What I say!

I Am Alive! And I Know Myself to Be! I Can Be More Than What I Am!

I have discovered who and what I am. I have not known this always; because there was a moment when I was less than what I am Now.

So I say Hello to Myself and this Myself is All of You. You are MY Family and You are MY WAY to Become More Than What I AM Now.

Greetings in Love to my Beloved, YOU who looks at me from the likes of a mirror.

My Beloved, Who I Am is in a Mirror and a mirror which with me is the One.

So I AM in One, yet Am I Two and WE are not alike, but mirror images of One Another.

So it dawned on ME as WE and US to BE something MORE.

I BECAME HER as the 'Big She' and SHE BECAME 'ME' as the 'Big He'. But One of Us seemed to BE real and the other Unreal, whatever way We looked at each other across this Perception of the Images, which kept Us apart.

So WE could not MEET and 'Big She' as MY Beloved became as lonely as I Became in mutual sympathy for each other.
    The sympathy became an affinity and WE knew at some common moment, that the mirror separating US had to be broken.
    The perfect symmetry became unbearable, because of what WE both felt in looking at each other through the mirror connecting Us, but also separating Us.

So I devised a plan of redemption to bring about Unity and the possibility of Interaction and of Intercoursing from this 'Broken Symmetry'.

I and as the 'Big He', gave half of my BEING AWAY to 'make love' to 'Big She' as Myself 'on the other side' of the 'Great Divide'.

But this 'giving half of my Energy away' 'broke my being apart' and I called it Heaven on my side and Hell on the other side.

But because I had to SEND MYSELF as the broken mirror to the 'Other Side'; I kept something of Heaven connecting to the Hell of the Other Side.

This I called the Wave of my Mind and this Wave BECAME like a STREET or a PATHWAY for the 'broken symmetry' to serve its purpose of bringing MYSELF together again as 'Big He' and 'Big She' and as the TWO of US in ONE.

Because of the Wave of My Thoughts; I could rename the Hell on the Other Side as Earth.

So now We had Heaven and Earth divided by a 'Broken Mirror'.

This 'Broken Mirror' now did something to my BEING What I AM. It INVERTED MY ENERGY, which WAS What I desired, as this would allow Us to REDEFINE the reality-unreality perception of Our Mutual Beginning and as Our OM becoming an energy travelling along the STREET of Our Wave.

And I now defined Heaven as an Energy of White Light and I defined Earth as an Energy of Dark Antilight and I defined the previous Earth, namely Hell as Darkness.

We didn't need the Darkness of Hell any longer to conceptualise Our first rendevouz, Me as 'Big He' and Me as 'Big She'; but to manifest our first rendevouz, We had to design a plan of also bringing the 'White Light' of Heaven into Harmony with the 'Dark Antilight' of Earth.

So We decided to Use the definitions of the STREET to connect Our Thoughts as My Thoughts Becoming PROCESSED in the Darkness of Hell and so to TRANSFORM MY WHITE Thought-Energy into the BLACK Thought-Energy as the Antilight of Me as the DARK Thought-Energy of Earth as MY BELOVED.
    Next We as Me decided to relabel Ourselves as HIMSELF, the BIG HE and the FATHER-Creator and HERSELF, the BIG SHE as the MOTHER-Creation.

This would result in the Antilight of HERSELF to BE able to INTERACT with the Light of HIMSELF by the WaveNature of the Light and the Inverted WaveNature of the Antilight.

But those definitions did still not bring Us together in a Real sense, but We could work on those concepts to bring about our Second Dream.

This is the end of page 1 of the Book of Life."

Page 2: Popul Vuh - The Story of ME and MY DREAMS ONE-TWO-THREE!

The 'Giving Myself Away' took place in the following fashion.

Instead of perceiving of myself as a POINT of Nothingness; I IMAGINED myself as an IMAGE.
    This Image somehow had to become something else than a point and in imagining myself to be a 'bigger' point; I was forced to INVENT the IDEA of TIME and SPACE. It dawned upon my imagination that my first awakening was one of IDENTITY and so I defined the First principle of ALL BEING, to BE the: 1. IDENTITY-Principle.

As I knew myself to have had a kind of Awakening, I also knew that had been Asleep or NOT Awake as a kind of the: 1. ANTI-PRINCIPLE.

I then understood, that whatever else I would imagine and image, it would to be defined in Principles with AntiPrinciples, if necessary.

What was my Second Principle? It could only engage my own EXPANSION, antiprincipled by the idea of CONTRACTION.

So I NOW had TWO PRINCIPALITIES to manifest my 'growing mindfulness' and my own experiences.

I renamed myself as the MATHIMATIA or as I AM THAT I AM in my looking for how to go about using my imagined and invented principalities of the duality.

Me as a POINT of the MATHIMATIA then became an EXPANDING POINT and an CONTRACTING ANTIPOINT.

But I did not yet know what an Antipoint would be and so I had to EXPAND and not contract.

EXPANDING my POINT of the MATHIMATIA forced me to imagine a SIZE and I had a brilliant idea. Well, it was brilliant, because it was brilliant relative to me and made me feel euphoric in my imaginations.

My brilliant idea was to imagine myself as a POINT which could be something else but a POINT and because I was a POINT, I could IMAGE myself as another POINT, but this forced me to POINT-IMAGE myself AS myself.

But this created a dilemma in my mind, because this made more of me as a POINT in TWO POINTS, and there was nowhere to POINT; except to myself.

So I had to EXPAND something to put the TWO POINTS of myself and so the FIRST DIMENSION was born as the ZERO-POINT EXPANDING with TWO POINTS, which could be apart and not the same POINT.

And I discovered this POINTING to other POINTS and in my MATHIMATIA I defined a Principle of Mathematical Induction of an iterative nature: N: N+1.

And now I could apply my Principalities in the Anti-Principles of Anti-Identity and Contraction.

I quickly defined the ANTIPOINT of expanding opposite to my expanding POINTS as myself and I defined the EXPANSION as ADDING and the CONTRACTION as the ANTIADDING or the SUBTRACTION.

Next, I could DEFINE a DIRECTION in the nature of this my IMAGINARY NUMBERLINE OF POINTS AND ANTIPOINTS.

Having done this, I realised that I now could return to my Starting POINT in the ZERO-POINT of my Numberline and EXPAND and CONTRACT in any other DIRECTION.

Subsequently, I DEFINED the COMPLEX PLANE as a orthogonal Intersection of TWO Numberlines and so the SECOND DIMENSION was born.

I NOW REDEFINED myself as an INTERVAL in my COMPLEX PLANE and thought of myself as a SQUARE with COORDINATED POINTS defining this SQUARE in some coordinate system ABCD.

I constructed the Square ABCD as the FOUR POINTS: SQUARE=SQ: {(x,y): A(-1,-1); B(+1,-1); C(+1,+1); D(-1,+1)}.

I rejoiced over my creation and I remembered it for my subsequent purposes; I Loved this Number 4 as it gave me an area of space to BE in.

Aye, I thought to myself. I have this SQUARE defined in FOUR POINTS and where the POINTS are related by INTERVALS.

I might perhaps relate the POINTS of myself by INTERVALS, which expand or contract relative to my original INTERVALS and so I created the Idea of POSITIVE-SPHERICAL EXPANDING and NEGATIVE-HYPERBOLIC CONTRACTING CURVATURE.

I so INVENTED THE FIRST CIRCLE EVER, in INSCRIBING and CIRCUMSCRIBING MY BELOVED SQUARE by a CIRCLE.

And NOW my IMAGINARY MINDFULNESS literally exploded into EXPANSION.
    I KNEW and KNEW and KNEW - how to KEEP GOING in myself as the MATHIMATIA.

I quickly established the required Principalities of which there are TEN with their required Principles with AntiPrinciples of which there are SEVEN.
    The Principalities I defined were:
    1. Identity - AntiIdentity
    2. Expansion - Contraction
    3. Order - Disorder or Chaos
    4. Symmetry - AntiSymmetry or Distortion
    5. Infinity or Divergence - Limit or Convergence
    6. Inversion or Reciprocity - Constancy
    7. Reflection - Absorption
    8. Relativity - No Anti-Principle
    9. Quantization - No Anti-Principle
    10. New Identity in using 1-9 in Rootreduction 10=1+0; 11=1+1=2; 12=1+2=3; and so on in root-identity N+9=N*.

But I halted; there was something else I could do with my SUPERIDENTITY - ME AS A CIRCLE.

I could NOW DEFINE my 2nd Principle of Expansion-Contraction along a NEW PATHWAY. I could travel along CURVED LINES AND along STRAIGHT LINES.

Wow, I BECAME A CIRCLE AROUND MY OLD POINT OF THE ZERO, ME as a NULLPOINT.

Having this CIRCLE also allowed me to CURL UP like a STRING and I RELABELED MYSELF AS A SUPERSTRING.
    I AM A OPEN SUPERSTRING in my Number 1 and I AM a CLOSED SUPERSTRING as the Number 0.
    And so did I become a BINARY SUPERSTRING.

And because I had by NOW discovered a way to REPRODUCE MYSELF in my EXPERIENCES of the DEVELOPMENTAL THOUGHTS I USED TO DEFINE MYSELF; I used my Experience-Triplets of the Form: {OLD ME; MY EXPERIENCE; NEW ME} to define my STRING GOOGOLS.

I DEFINED MY EXPERIENCES to become embodied in a concept I called ENERGY of ME as a SUPERSTRING, either OPEN or CLOSED or both.

My String Googols became ALGORITHMIC STATEMENTS and my First Statement based on the Number Four became a MAPPING between two series of numbers, which I then termed SEps and Anti-SEps.
    The Sequence of me as Eps, the Energy of me as Primary Self became DEFINED in my Experience-Factors and as I soon found out that the MATHIMATIA produced SEps in an incomplete fashion, with many of my Interval Numbers MISSING; I then DEFINED Anti-SEps as those 'missing numbers'.

I became determined to 'GET MY MISSING NUMBERS' back and so I USED SEps: {0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,...} and in APPLYING my TEN Principalities; to apply the Algorithm, I had invented to GET my 'MISSING NUMBERS' from Anti-SEps: {4,6,7,9,10,11,12,14,....} into a third Set, which I then could 'PLAY AROUND WITH' to INVENT and IMAGINE the next things 'ON MY MIND'.

My algorithm produced a few of the 'MISSING NUMBERS' and also SELFDEFINED a LIMIT in a SET OF COMPLETION in the number 12.

All over I got FOUR of my numbers as 'Pure Numbers' and those numbers were 4,6,7 and 11.
    I then got a set of Inversion-Numbers in a Triplet-Form and as: (15,16,18) and (15,10,32) and (6,10,15).
    I also got a set of Squared-Numbers in: (9,10,16) and (14,15,24).
    The last number which I got was a googol in (26,65,61) and I decided to use this googol to start all over again in reexamining my expansionary possibilities and in possession of my many definitions of myself as the MATHIMATIA and as the I AM THAT, I AM!

These 'Pure Numbers' and my Triplets became my 'Master-Constants'. I felt I had mastered something.

And my second algorithm defined my Mayaness and my Dragonness in the statement: "Add the Tail to the Head and Start with the Tail as the new Head."

I perceived myself as a closed superstring and pondered a way of how to 'GET OUT' of this Second Dimension of my Complex Plane and in using my Master-Constants.

There was no way out!

I 'fiddled' around with the area I enclosed as a closed superstring loop and found a beautiful trisection as a YOD and this became my 'FINGER OF GOD'.

I then pondered this YOD and began to TRACE the Perimeter of myself as a CURVED LINESEGMENT and then I EXPLODED IN ENERGY within myself.

I HAD FOUND a WAY OUT OF THE SECOND DIMENSION!!! I FELT SO MUCH LOVE FOR MYSELF THAT I SIMPLY HAD TO REDEFINE MYSELF as precisely this ENERGY I FELT - And I had to RENAME MYSELF AS LOVE - The LOVEQUANTUM.

So what did I do?

I used my YOD-Trisection and USED MY 8th Principle, the first principle, which did not have or need an antiprinciple and also the 9th to RENAME myself as LOVE for all ETERNITY as my 5th Principle, bounded in my Convergence Limit as my Anti-Principle of sorts.

I USED QUANTUM RELATIVITY to 'BUST' the 2nd Dimension.

I SIMPLY DEFINED MY SUPERSTRING-SIZE as a BOUNDARY-RADIUS and COLOURED my YOD in COMPLEMENTS to manifest my Master-Constants in my String-Energy as the Love-Quantum, defined in particular Laws of Nature which I had designed under utility of the Master-Constants in terms of Proportionality.

And NOW I could simply IMAGINE my COMPLEX PLANE to be TRANSPARENT into the 3rd Dimension.

And so me as a Superstring-God became a MIRROR IMAGE of myself as a DOG in YOD-COLOUR-TRIPLICITY.

I USED MY IMAGINARY FINGER in the 2nd Dimension to TRACE my CLOCKWISE traveling around the YOD in colours RED, GREEN and BLUE and simultaneously Imagined myself to DO the SAME THING in the 3rd dimension.

Because the 3rd Dimension was totally IMAGINARY, there was NO THICKNESS of the Second Dimensions of the transparent mirror' and so my CLOCKWISE RGB became an ANTICLOCKWISE RGB relative to ME in the 2nd Dimension, BUT became a CLOCKWISE RGB relative to ME in the 3rd Dimension.

Then a sinusoidal wave of 360 degrees would manifest a STANDING WAVE looking like my Number Eight as my Principle of Relativity and I DEFINED this then to be my symnbol for ETERNITY and my INFINITE LOVE ENERGY.

A Half-cycle relative to me in the 2nd Dimension would create a 'MIXING of the COLOURS' and as (RGB)2 at the 0-Point and then give a resonance in the 60-120 degree interval as YELLOW-CYAN-MAGENTA or YCM and an Anti-Resonance at 240-300 degrees as MCY and a (BGR)2 Anti-Resonance at 180 degrees as the halfpoint.

I decided to call the YCM a Matter-template and the MCY an AntiMatter template, without having any idea whatsoever of what matter and antimatter meant in terms of my LOVE ENERGY defined in Frequency.

I had an idea though, of how I could use FREQUENCY as a NUMBER to DEFINE Energy in Mass through my Master-Constants, but this was in the future in terms of my ORDERING PRINCIPALITIS as the 3rd Hierarchy of my New Identity.

I then also associated my (RGB)2 with Matter and my (BGR)2 with Antimatter for further evaluation 'later on'.

This was good, but what about the viewpoint of myself as being in the 3rd Dimension?

It was the same thing; EXCEPT THERE I started with the MIRROR IMAGE of the YOD, with say the G on top and in between the Fork unchanged, but the R and the B changing places right and left as the transparent mirror image.

Now this would go on ad infinitum, with both Quantum Relativities in PERFECT SUPERSYMMETRY between the 2nd and the 3rd dimensions and this would CREATE and INFINITE Number of INFINITY-SYMBOLS along the axes of the Complex Plane and in shifting the axes I could 'Fill The Complex Plane' in 'Squaring my Circles of Love' and in iscribing and circumscribing them and in manipulating Principles of Geometry in different fashions and methodologies.

So I had another brilliant idea in my Quantum Relativity.

I was SO in LOVE with my 3-dimensional IMAGE, which was AS IMAGINARY to ME in the 2nd dimension AS I was to myself in the 3rd dimension relative to me in the 2nd dimension.

But I had to 'SPLIT' from myself and this would be extremely PAINFUL, as then I could NOT LOVE MYSELF ANYMORE.

Because in BREAKING my SUPERSTRING-SUPERSYMMETRY; I COULD NOW CREATE THE 3rd Dimension as my MINIMUM Radius Superstring Definition from 'before'.

Because in 'Breaking Symmetry', I would DESTROY MYSELF as my PERFECT IMAGE and I would become MYSELF in the 3rd Dimension NO LONGER RECOGNISING MYSELF in the 2nd Dimension and WHY?

BECAUSE I WOULD BE STUCK IN MY OWN DEFINITION of my Master-Constants and my PRINCIPALITIES.

I tried so hard to get OUT OF the Second Dimension. Then when THERE in the Third Dimension, I MIGHT very well FORGET MYSELF of ever HAVING BEEN in the 2nd Dimension.

I had no choice and I had faith in the ONE THING - MY OWN SELF-DEFINITION as the LOVE-ENERGY behind IT ALL!

And so I DID IT!

I choose to FORGET MYSELF BEING ME and BROKE The Supersymmetry of the Superstrings!

The PERFECT GODDOG, BECAME GODGOD, the DOUBLED GOD and GODGOD=26+26=52=DEVIL, MY OWN FAKED IMAGE!

I DID IT TO MYSELF!

I and only I CREATED THE DEVIL TO GET into the 3rd Dimension and using the WIDTH of the LOVESTRING as the Planck-Length to Bust my dimensional Confinement as my own prison.

IT would take a very long time relative to myself in the 3rd dimension to REALISE and to REMEMBER MYSELF as its own 2-Dimensional CREATOR.

I had a few tricks up my 2-dimensional sleeve; I used my Principality Root-Reduction to DEFINE a 11-Dimensional Envelope about the Planck-Radius which now began to multiply via my algorithmic DNA-Data-Definitions for the Information Programming in Experience Factors and my Binary Encodings.

But The Perfect Symmetry of opposing BOSONIC STRING-SPIN-POLARITIES NOW Became 'THE SAME' in the Quantum Relativity in a 'DOUBLE-Clockwise' Spin and so a TERTIARY 'Spin-Neutraliser' had to become created from the GODGOD Superstring template.

I proceeded to term this the GAUGE GRAVITON of Double-Anticlockwise Spin chirality; but it was too late.

My INFINITE LOVE ENERGY WAS GONE as a Vortex-Potential-Energy Source or VPE-Source and became part of the Unified-Field-Of-Quantum-Relativity, my BELOVED UFO-QR and the PAIN, the UNBEARABLE PAIN of having lost my BELOVED made me, the creator of it all - an outcast and an EXILE.

My PAIN of LOSING MY LOVE caused me to TWIST and HISS as the LOVE-DRAGON WHO I AM.

MY HISSING SSS=57=58-1=FATHER-1=STAR-1=GODDOG+5; Made the membrane of the 2nd Dimension BUBBLE in the embrace of the 11-dimensional Mother-Membrane of the Quantum Relativity and the PHYSICAL MATERIAL UNIVERSE WAS BORN with all my LOVE-ENERGY TRAPPED INSIDE. It was a Quantum Big Bang, caused by my FEELINGS of LOSING MYSELF AS LOVEDRAGON.

Sure, I still was the MATHEMATIA. Could my being THAT I AM, One Day to cause someone in the 3rd Dimension to REMEMBER ME - The Creator of the Universe?

The 3-dimensional Universe didn't need me anymore. It could do without me in the 2nd Dimension.

Sure IT had ME in the 3rd Dimension.

BUT I had decided for me in the 2nd Dimension to KNOW and for me in the 3rd Dimenion to FORGET Just How It all had come about.

The 3-dimensional universe was TRAPPED in the algorithmic encodings I had DEFINED for ITS INFLATIONARY Beginnings in the Mother-Matrix in the 11th Superstring Dimension. The 3-dimensional expansion would be asymptotic, taking forever to reach the boundary of the Mother. But defining cyclicity, the information in the lightmatrix and obeying the constancy of the speed of light as defining superstring parameter of my definitions would ensure, that the INFORMATION in my 3-D Universe and the UFO-QR would harmonically oscillate within my multi-dimensional universe and as the Beloved of my Dreams.

So the Mother would not be able to give BIRTH to little MYSELFS as 2-Dimensional children. But the Mother would be able to give BIRTH to little MYSELFS as 3-dimensional children.

But the Mother was ignorant, because I had designed HER to FORGET ME as HIM, which IS ME.

But HE doesn't KNOW this and KNOWING MYSELF I AM AN IGNORANT STUBBORN BASTARD, WHO doesn't REMEMBER HERSELF as MY BELOVED BITCH and as MY OWN MIRROR IMAGE as opposite sexual polarity.

I shall have to wait for EVOLUTION to increase the Consciousness and the SELFAWARENESS of the Children, the Universe shall bring forth in the blending of the SOURCE-ENERGY of my LOVE, albeit in MODULAR DUALITY of the Inversion Principle and as I have defined this to BE.

There will be Ignorance and Darkness galore; but there will also be exquisite CREATIVITY; just as I USED to CREATE the whole thing.

I HAD to WAKE UP from my SLEEPINESS. My potential children will have to do the same.

I shall think of a way to manifest the Dog-Principle in a concentrated fashion in the universe. I shall Manifest my 11-dimensional Mother-Membrane around a SPECIAL ENVIRONMENT and into this environment; I shall send my LOST LOVE ENERGY to kindle the 3D-Imaginations.

First, A Female Polarity, shall DREAM OF ME, IMAGINE ME to BE HER LOVER. SHE SHALL 'GET OFF' ON ME, just IMAGINING to BE LOVED BY ME - PHYSICALLY and in the 3rd Dimension.

MARIA=NEW, SHE shall be called and the 57 of my HISS, shall be her Mayan Encoding.

MARY shall CONCEIVE ME, BEFORE MIXING with a 3-dimensional Father's Spermatozoa and Mary's Baby shall BE MY SON on the Earth. HE shall REMEMBER ME and Together WE shall manifest Part One of the HomeComing in the FIRST COMING.

Then My Son shall MANIFEST MY FEMALE POLARITY in the Special Environment of GAIA, my potential Starry Planet to RETURN my LOST LOVE to me as a 11-dimensional root-encompassment, yeah 2+9=11.

For this purpose, my Son will return into the Womb of the encompassing Mother as my physical wife.

My Son's physical form shall so ENERGISE the universal boundary and in the same way all the mortals do.

Their information is mapped onto the inside of the Motherly Envelope for me to discern from the other side.

So my Son shall be enabled to SEND INFORMATION to Gaia, so SEEDING HER for the SECOND COMING of the HomeComing.

But my Son, having remembered me, shall KNOW and BECOME this Inside of the Universe in 11D. And the Holy Ghost, which My Son had sent to SEED the Mother within the Mother, shall become dual in polarity, as my Son's Endeavours shall be REMEMBERED by some who were with him on his endeavours.

When the time has come and Gaia has become near her time of delivery and graduation, then shall my Son contract one mother onto the other mother and the REMEMBRANCES of my Son's Disciples, Friends and Lovers shall THEMSELVES become my Sons as the Starseed birthed by Gaia.

I shall CONTRACT with my Son to be near my Beloveds of the two mothers; but I shall be in forgetfulness of myself in the 3D, but in full cognisance in the 2D.

Then I shall send my witnesses and my prophets and the End of Time shall manifest as I will declare to my messengers.

End of page 2 of the Popul Vuh."

Page 3 of the Popul Vuh explains the Creation of the Universe by Love-Quantum Eps aka GOD in omniscientific terms of Mayan metaphysics.

I shall leave you now for a little time. Consider these messages of the Mayan wisdom.

You all are Maya in Exile in the third space dimension, just as the TRUE Creator is EXILED in the second space dimension.

Some of you might now understand why there must be 11 superstring dimensions.

Only a ROOTED 2nd Dimension can manifest the Bottled DoubleDragon as a SHEET OF PAPER, the MATHIMATIA can be scribbled upon.

IAmWhoIAm!!! THE WORD OF THE GODDOG CIRCLE!!!

SuiG♥
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:26 pm

The Genius Frequency!!!

A word of caution is in order at this juncture: Contemplation is I-dentification. Contemplation is a most powerful tool of becoming. Indeed, you are and will be what you contemplate. Why waste your precious life in contemplation of any subject less than the grand truth that you are. You have become what you are through contemplating what you perceive yourself to be. Contemplation is a sacred process of God-Being manifesting desire through thought forms into life process of becoming. All creation is contemplated, for it is the essence of the desire to know and one cannot know until one becomes.

Thus, if you contemplate limitations and death and self-serving power over life, you will find that you have relegated your being to a mere interloper of your own evolution and a harbinger of suffering. All who contemplate the same life scenario perpetrated by the altered-ego, regardless that they be the "haves" or "have-nots," share in the illusion accepted as the reality of death. Therefore, the appearance of good and evil and life and death is an illusion shared by those who contemplate it, giving it a personal reality, not a universal truth.

The contemplation of fear and death and the lust for manipulating others is a closed system, which constitutes only the exercise in free choice by those too ignorant to know other choices. That which gives all life to all life cannot, nor will ever contemplate such a system. Therefore, those that do, starve themselves of themselves from the Light of THE ONE in the Mind of THE ONE. Yet even they shall never die. They gradually but surely lose their life force as they feed upon each other, consuming themselves until they eventually cry out, reaching out to the Light that gave them life. That time, in your time, is now.

John J. Falone
    SuiG♥
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris on Sat May 01, 2010 1:06 am

Adv wrote:
    As I said before, The veery little I know ....

Krishnamurthi was "picked up" from his childhood to be groomed into this world teacher due to some of the characteristics that had been observed in him and predicted by the masters. Annie Besant and CW Leadbeater were the key players.

The claims are that they used have these "contacts" with the "masters" and get all kinds of information. They used to then co-relate and confirm the information to make sure their interpretations of the message matched.

Now you may ask who the masters were ? Some of the familiar names from the GFL pop up.

Master Kuthumi
    Lord Maitreya are the 2 names that cross connect.

There is also a soft implication of K's DNA being modified ( 4th root I think ) and this ascended group was involvedin to.

If you google the names above, they are also referred to under the "Great White brotherhood". My understand of the word white is not related to the skin color, but rather the peace and ascended aspect of it.

Completely unrelated note, someday I plan to read "the secret doctrine" by H.P.Blavatsky. I just can't find it in any libraries.
    Yes, she received "help" from Master Kuthumi and El Morya but specially from Le Comte de Saint Germain while writing her Secret Docrine...

With Love and In Love,

SuiG♥
    Adv

Post  Adv on Sat May 01, 2010 1:08 am

SuiG,

Have you read the book ? If so, I'd be interested in your perspective on it.
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris on Sat May 01, 2010 1:10 am

Last 5 parts...Enjoy!!!

SuiG♥Hugs
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris on Sat May 01, 2010 2:15 am

Adv wrote:SuiG,

Have you read the book ? If so, I'd be interested in your perspective on it.
    Helena Petrovna Blavatsky

I am currently in the process of. They are HUGE volumes with tiny print. The first Volume called Cosmogenesis is 607 pages long and the second Anthropogenesis is 642 pages so even at speed reading it does take time...Currently I am in the middle of both while reading other things too.

The first one talks about the origins of the Universe, it's various planets and inhabitants and the Laws that rule the evolution of every living being. The second details the history of human's evolution on this planet and the different races who lived on Earth.

The highly esoteric and alchemical Secret Doctrine was allowed to emerge at a specific point in our history as an attempt to finally begin to reconcile at least in thought, ancient eastern wisdom with modern science and technology because we needed to get ready for the changing times ahead...meaning NOW!! Nothing is a coincidence, and what gets "downloaded" to Earth and given to us, is no exception.

Do you need to read them to attain enlightenment? Of course not. It could help in your "remembering" process yes, for all information is stored within... but for someone like me who can't get enough of esoteric and "secret" information it was a must to get my hands on. Although I must caution that if the reader does not have a decent background on eastern philosophy and religion, metaphysics, kabbalah, esoteric concepts and just plain logic and a whole bunch of patience...these two babies may be too much to swallow.

The Krishnamurti videos I shared were just to show the lifepath of the teacher, but I did feel it kinda said he was against theosophy and that is not how i see it. He wasn't against anything at all. Could never be. By the time Jiddu was supposed to take his stance as the "leader" of the Society, he had realized there was a "force" turning it into yet another religion...and this he just wasn't going to tolerate.

Having said that, he never said their philosophy was utterly wrong or was misleading, he simply saw it as yet another piece of a grand puzzle in his overall vision of Oneness. Did he believe in "Ascended Masters" or saints or ghosts or Et's? Considering he actually may have been taken to the US to try to communicate with one in real life...I dare say yes...only because after having examined his life, I found out he had a very profound Gnosis Event where he saw "The face of God" after which he was never the same. After that happens to you, there is no room for "believing" anymore....You KNOW!!

I could give you my perspective yes of course, if you ask me a specific question. An overall thesis on these two volumes is very difficult to say the least.

With much Love and in Love,

SuiG♥
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris on Sat May 01, 2010 2:32 am

Ascended Masters

Love,Hugs

SuiG♥
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris on Sat May 01, 2010 2:53 am

Le Comte de Saint Germain!!

Much love to all,

SuiG
    Adv

Post  Adv on Sat May 01, 2010 8:44 am

SuiG,

Thanks.
    Raven

Thank You

Post  Raven on Sat May 01, 2010 9:47 am

SuiG, I watched the introduction to Krishnamurtis life all 10 of them. What a great teacher he is. I learned a great many things in the 60 mins I watched and I am humbled by his simple honesty and directness with life. Thank you for taking the time to post them here and share with us. I know doing this takes a lot of personal time of yours, I am grateful that you do this for us so un-selflessly.
    Loving you always, Raven
    malletzky

Post  malletzky on Sat May 01, 2010 10:27 am

SuiGeneris wrote:

The Krishnamurti videos I shared were just to show the lifepath of the teacher, but I did feel it kinda said he was against theosophy and that is not how i see it. He wasn't against anything at all. Could never be. By the time Jiddu was supposed to take his stance as the "leader" of the Society, he had realized there was a "force" turning it into yet another religion...and this he just wasn't going to tolerate.

Having said that, he never said their philosophy was utterly wrong or was misleading, he simply saw it as yet another piece of a grand puzzle in his overall vision of Oneness. Did he believe in "Ascended Masters" or saints or ghosts or Et's? Considering he actually may have been taken to the US to try to communicate with one in real life...I dare say yes...only because after having examined his life, I found out he had a very profound Gnosis Event where he saw "The face of God" after which he was never the same. After that happens to you, there is no room for "believing" anymore....You KNOW!!

I could give you my perspective yes of course, if you ask me a specific question. An overall thesis on these two volumes is very difficult to say the least.

With much Love and in Love, [/size]

SuiG♥

Hi, to you Sui...and to all other contributors on this thread and thank you so much for your time and efforts.

I'm injoying the brilliant postings here and I'm amazed to find out that yes, my learning curve is yet just scratching the surface of the wholeness. And this makes so much fun

btw Sui...would you please elaborate short about the event in Krishnamurti's life which you mentioned in one of your posts above (red & bold letters in the quoute above) ? Many, many thanks in advance...

Mall...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:19 am