tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

What is your personal meaning of Life ?

mudra

What is your personal meaning of Life ?

Post  mudra on Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Life takes us on journey that keeps us busy everyday , so much so that we hardly see the time passing by .
    But what is the real meaning of life ?
    I would love to have your personal thoughts about this .
    Your children's views welcome too .
    Please share...Cheerful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61VXSZrAdQ4&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    dysfunctionalmystic

Re: What is your personal meaning of Life ?

Post  dysfunctionalmystic on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:02 am

It depends on the day for me sunny

Overall it's about establishing comfort and ease, I can't live without looking for meaning, I think the search to find the meaning in life is actually what creates the meaning...if that makes sense. Without looking closely at what is going on around me I feel dead inside. I get a lot out of being true to my self and if I wander too far away from my core values I get very depressed and have to make changes quickly or it feels like I'm dying...very dramatic but then I am a leo.

So I suppose for me the meaning of life is "finding the meaning" which usually comes back to feeling the love for life itself.
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee on Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:21 pm

I am LOVE.
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:35 pm

confused Life is essentially a blank canvas - upon which we paint meaning. confused Life is all about game playing and testing. confused Life is all about what we make of it. confused Life is meaningful and meaningless - simultaneously. confused http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl9wjhXqC98 confused I'm not what I think I am. confused I'm not what you think I am. confused I am what I think you think I am. confused I am. I am. I am. I am. I am deluded - yes, I am. confused The me that I see is the me that I'll be. confused Life is like a box of chocolates. confused You never know what you're gonna get. confused Life is like a complicated puzzle. confused No matter how you try to put it together - it's always wrong. confused We don't know everything about everything. confused We don't know everything about anything. confused Anything is related to everything. confused So - we need to know everything about everything, to know everything about anything. Sleep

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:51 am

A journey of consciousness expanding, love enfolding and wholeness

Hugs

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:58 pm