tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

The mayan Calendar

B.B. Baghor

Re: The mayan Calendar

Post  B.B. Baghor on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:45 am

Hey Mudra, the Cosmic Count is recently decoded and this happened in Holland. It's the kind of manifestation that occurs when the right moment occurs to allow that decoding, it exists already in the astral realms and then arrives in our world, when appropriate. Nothing is translated in English yet, I will be instrumental in taking care of that. As soon as there's info in English I will post it here. At this moment I'm translating the Creation Ray document, written by the initiator of Yumanix, whose sources are Gurdieff and Ouspensky, ancient Egyptian knowledge about the elements and metal energies, like those of gold and silver, ancient knowledge about archetypes like Lion, Eagle, Bull and Snake. Yumanix is an organisation that is based on attunement with The Field, every moment is a creation and no participant in Yumanix is under direction or on a payroll. Everyvbody that contributes his time and energy for Yumanix, has to create his/her own income. It's a whole new concept of working and creating together, there's no rigid system or plan, procedure or structure. It's all meant to be a creation process, so that every moment and each new day changes happen, insights change, decisions change and are made anew. There's attunement in each moment of the day, an ever changing process without routine and repetition.That means a huge responsibility towards one's own state and position, a flexibility and awareness. In all aspects there's growth and evolution. Serving leadership.

All that happens within Yumanix has a two legged basis:
    a local (planetary) orientation of physical, time-based manifestation, by body or delegation to other bodies
    a spectral orientation of visionary nature and intention, no time.

Of course, when groups are gathering for an experience theatre or training, structure and rules are necessary, a plan must be made for that.
    That's part of the local orientation: time and physical when body, hands and writing material are used, lunches prepared and eaten :).
    At the same time, on a higher level, the spectral orientation manifests itself in the processes of insight and experience, the non-physical aspects of the event.
    To me, since I am in contact with Yumanix, also through a weekly work out program based on " The Work" by Gurdieff, the refreshing part that I enjoy most, is the fact that everybody is equal in all that transpires within events of Yumanix. By honoring each and everyones's uniqueness and at the same time, stepping on a transpersonal plane, everybody dedicates him/herself towards a communal creation, beneficial to all. In a way it's similar to what Alex Collier explains in the You Tubbies series, about the Andromedan society: a holographic one.

That's all for now, be in grace, Victoria Tintagel.
    B.B. Baghor

The final countdown to the date of completion of the Mayan calendar: October 28, 2011

Post  B.B. Baghor on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:26 am

Hey Avaloneans, it might be that I am duplicating a part of the many posts on the Mayan Calendar prophecies here, I've browsed through them, didn't see this report yet, but I might have overlooked. I find much recognition in this one, specially the increase of tension. Now the words of Mooji, in the laughing Buddha's video posted by Clearwater, flash by: "intention....tension...no intention..no tension...." Although I believe intention can walk hand in hand with the capacity of non-action and freedom of pushing and trying hard :)

This Eastern is very special to me: an invitation to raise up that which needs raising up, resurrecting, and rising from the things that held me to the cross of my own making, including compassion for the cross of my companions and a healthy sense of humour. Be in grace, Victoria Tintagel

The frequency increase of the Ninth Wave of
    the Mayan calendar has thrown the world into
    the chaos from which the new world will be born

On March 9th, 2011 the ninth and highest wave of the Mayan calendar system was activated. This was the beginning the final countdown to the date of completion of the Mayan calendar: October 28, 2011. This new wave, made up of thirteen uaxaclahunkin periods of 18 days, meant a twenty times increase in frequency compared to the 8th wave of the Galactic Underworld that had been activated in January of 1999. This frequency increase has become evident to everyone as an extraordinary amount of significant and dramatic events compressed into a very short period of time. The Ninth wave immediately manifested in the earthquake in Japan and its first day included not only the aftershocks of this quake and the ensuing nuclear crisis, but a new war in Libya against the background of revolutionary processes going on in twelve different Arabic nations.

Previously, any one of these events would have soaked up all the attention of the international community, but as they are now all happening simultaneously our attention is split between several equally dramatic developments. Thus, the cover of Newsweek magazine exclaims Apocalypse Now. Whether people are aware of the background of these events in the Ninth wave or not the frequency increase that it has brought has shaken almost everyone alive.

Economists have commented that never before has the world’s economy been characterized by so many cross currents as now and the future seems utterly unpredictable according to any model for linear change. The events both in the Middle East and Japan undermine the monetary system of the world based on the US dollar as a reserve currency. The Arabic revolutions undermine it because the point has come closer when dollars will not be accepted as payment for oil. The quake and nuclear crisis in Japan does the same because this nation has been lending large sums of money to the US that now instead will be needed for its own reconstruction.

To this should be added that in the first day of the Ninth wave a quarter of a million people demonstrated in London against austerity measures by its government and the US government is now grappling with the problem of how to pay its employees. As the options to postpone a crisis by printing money now seem exhausted the world is facing the possibility of a global economic collapse. The added frequency of the ninth wave of unity consciousness will simply disrupt, in one way or another, any attempt to stabilize the world around the old system of materialist dominance. That the world will experience a very serious economic situation, much more difficult than in 2008, at some point in the Ninth wave seems certain. I believe the Ninth wave of the Mayan calendar is the time of the Great Purification as has been talked about for instance in the Hopi Prophecy.

The high frequency of change and the many cross currents of cosmic energies that are now operating on our planet also affects the personal lives of many, who under the influence of this wave are going through major life changes. Planning your life as if it is going to stay the same in the future is becoming near or totally impossible even in the short term. Staying balanced is challenging when many energies are affecting us and pushing us in different, sometimes conflicting, directions. One result of these impulses seems however to be healings and unifications of families.

In my view the overall purpose of the Ninth wave is to make people realize that there will be no other way forward except a surrendering to the divine and a commitment to follow its guidance to create a world in harmony. Human beings will no longer be able to entertain the illusion that they are in control.
    The road of materialism has lead to a dead end and attempts to get out of this are now likely to be blocked in all directions. The main theme of the Ninth wave will then be to let go, and especially to let go of all our established ways of domination. The result of the Ninth wave will be what we from our old perspective would call chaos and anarchy (anarchy means that no one rules) and people will increasingly start to ask what governments are good for and who needs them.

To a large number of people, who have not understood the inherent time acceleration of the Mayan calendar system, these changes will no doubt be frightening. Yet, most likely the changes will be uncomfortable for all of us regardless of our intellectual insights. In the face of this, many will naturally ask what there is to “do” and yet “doing” or “thinking” will provide no satisfactory ways forward. The reason is that this chaos is a necessary state of preparation for the new world to be born after we have reached the culmination of the Mayan calendar on October 28, 2011.

A new world can only be born out of chaos and the chaos from which the new world will be born is now being created by the Ninth wave. This chaos means that our established habits will be disrupted in order to make us open to be part of manifesting the purpose of the cosmic plan. This purpose can be understood from the Mayan calendar and other ancient sources and is to create a new world very different from the present one. If we want to be part of manifesting this we will need to surrender to and be guided by the divine because the changes will be too much to fathom for our intellects.

It is only such surrender that can lead us to be co-creators of the world that already exists in the mind of the divine. This transformation to unity consciousness will require a work of inner transformation of the individual, but an equally important component will be collective global events. Those sharing the intention of manifesting unity consciousness will come together and unify their hearts in global ceremonies.

To support such a direction for the evolution of humanity a series of global ceremonial events are now being proposed and promoted at the web site www.treeoflifecelebration.com. These will serve to bring together those that see the path forward as one of surrendering to the divine and have faith that there is a new and better world about to be born. It is a misunderstanding that the manifestation of such a collective intent can be deferred to some later point in time. It is now or never. Significant events in the Ninth wave will thus take place at the midpoints of its peaks (the days) leading up to the completion of this. This series of events reflects the process from seed to mature fruit that the Ninth wave carries and it is meant to have a cumulative character so that step-by-step new communities are added to those that are already taking part.

To clarify the structure of the Mayan calendar and its ninth wave we are contributing a free diagram as a pdf-file that may serve as a guide for those participating in the events leading up to its culmination. Please help to accurately copy, distribute, translate and post this widely on the Internet and elsewhere.

The themes of the three first of these events have already been set and work is carried out to prepare for them:

The Midpoint of the 2nd day, April 22-23: Awakening to the Divine within. World Divine Light Organization and the Oneness Movement http://awakeningtothedivinewithin.org/

The Midpoint of the 3rd day, May 28-29: Recreating the Sacred Space of the Earth.
    A Global Medicine Wheel Ceremony with the Indigenous peoples

The Midpoint of the 4th day, July 3-4: The Jerusalem Hug.
    A Global Hug around the Old City of Jerusalem http://www.jerusalemhug.org/

To complete the Ninth wave a series of events will have to be planned also for its remaining days and I believe that these will tend to be more “cosmic” in nature as part of the climb to the top of the nine-storied pyramid. They are tentatively as follows:

The Midpoint of the 5th day: Creating cosmic resonance on a global scale
    The Midpoint of the 6th day: Creating the Earth in a cosmic context
    The Midpoint of the 7th day: Cosmic Harmony Festival
    Connecting with Elenin/Niburu/Blue Star

These events are by their nature experiential. The frequency increase more or less mandates that they are created much more rapidly and with much more spontaneity than might have earlier been the case. The most important thing is the heartfelt desire to deepen sacred inner connections in a time that on the outside is increasingly looking chaotic. If you know of movements, organizations, groups or networks that would align behind these events please encourage them to contact www.treeoflifecelebration.com.

If these events are to serve for us to express our collective intention of manifesting unity consciousness on a global scale large number of people will need to get involved to create them. They are global in character and yet locally they can only be created by local people in accordance with their own authentic expressions. Local core groups may then be established that decide to meet and create these events step by step.

Aiding connections to the global events will be communication networks provided by recent interactive Internet technology and through these it will also be possible for individuals to create their own ceremonies. A series of events in the Ninth wave creating a deepened experience of cosmic belonging seems appropriate for those that want to keep the focus on the overall purpose of the cosmic plan. The birth of the new world will depend on it.

Ventura, CA,
    4 Cib in the trecena of Ben,
    12th day of the 1st night of the Ninth wave,
    April 7th, 2011
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Thank you for adding these infos Victoria.
    I like to see my threads as gardens and I love people coming around
    planting some new flowers or attending those that are already there .

Much love for You
    mudra

mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Comets Honda and Elenin fulfill Mayan, Hopi and Christian
    Prophesies as the Mayan calendar approaches its end
    on October 28, 2011

Many people have now heard about the upcoming entry to the inner solar system of the comet Elenin (http://elenin.org) and there is a whole range of ideas and speculations about what this might entail. Comets have always been seen as harbingers of auspicious or (more commonly) ominous tidings and this one certainly is no exception. Ideas have been suggested that it is in fact a brown dwarf star, a spaceship or causes earthquakes. Regardless, this upcoming fall two comets, Honda and Elenin, later to be followed by Levy, will arrive creating a sequence of celestial bodies in the skies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swhme7X7tWI). The comet Elenin, which has received the greatest attention of these, is estimated to be at its shortest distance from Earth around October 16-20, 2011 close to the midpoint of the seventh day of the Ninth wave (or Universal Underworld). Especially since this is right before the true 13 Ahau culmination date of the Mayan calendar (October 28, 2011), this comet is, regardless of the specific nature and role that it may have, an end time phenomenon. These comets will then arrive against the background of deepening global political and economic chaos produced because the institutions of the world are not consistent with the incoming unity consciousness of the Ninth wave. This mandates a study of how this comet is related to end time prophecies from various sources.

In The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness (2004) I wrote:

“At least some minor earth changes may thus result from the high frequency change in consciousness that we are now undergoing. But the reversal of cause and effect to generate a doomsday view where such earth changes are presented as the very purpose of creation is untenable. Any possible physical effects should be seen only as by-products of the consciousness field, and most climatic change will still probably be caused by carbon dioxide emissions rather than some purported insidious divine plan for the destruction of the earth through geophysical changes.”

This then referred to the Galactic Underworld and it is probably true to say that it is only with the Universal Underworld (see figure below) that the frequency has become so high that the Earth changes can no longer be classified as minor. What also comes forth from this quote is that I have sought to distinguish my view from many who merely focus on Earth changes as such without providing a meaningful context for them. I have emphasized that the Mayan calendar is fundamentally about the evolution of consciousness and Earth changes are either serving this evolution or are spin-off effects of it. I have thus made the point that the current Ninth wave of the Mayan calendar shows an irreversible direction towards the unity consciousness that will culminate later this year.

Figure 1. The Ninth wave of the Mayan calendar leading up to its end date of October 28, 2011 with indications of: A/ Closest distance to comet Honda, B/ Comet Elenin between the earth and the sun and C/ Closest distance to comet Elenin. (For details about the Ninth wave please see www.mayanninthwave.com ).

read on : http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/Comets_Honda_Elenin.htm

Love Always
    mudra

mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:04 am

The Mayan Calendar 9th Wave & The Shift To Kairos Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6PITwZw4yQ&feature=channel_video_title

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:02 am

a velvety-dark
    and stormy
    5th Night
    The Turning Point
    backlash and potential
    August 18 - September 4, 2011
    by Carol Ann Ciocco

THE 5th NIGHT
    every action is followed by
    an equal and opposite reaction

Hello there, below you will find some thoughts on the cycle known as the 5th Night, within Dr. Carl Calleman's calendar system, which begins today.

To bring in an astrological viewpoint which dovetails with the 5th Night, THE CARDINAL CROSS (a signature of our times) was highly activated this month. Uranus and Pluto squared off. That aspect is epochal in nature and will be with us for several years. Notice the themes occurring in your life right now. The global events are easy to see, but flip your perception inward: London was burning. Are you torching parts of your inner world via rage and self-hatred? Looters were rampant in London. Are you desperately grasping for energy emotionally and spiritually due to deep feelings of fear and lack? The stock market experienced volatile gyrations, and the U.S's financial rating was reduced from AAA, the highest rating. Are you experiencing wild fluctuations in your sense of value and your relationship with material things, money and security?

The Cardinal Cross actually holds a very high-consciousness energy, an energy of ascension and spiritual mastery. The Cardinal Cross is a kind of HINGE upon which our future swings. It is like a valve which has built up intense pressure which must be released and made useful, transformed into constructive energy. The Cross twists and turns - like a screwdriver - squeezing the dross out of us and using the pressure and steam to power a new pathway.

The Cardinal Cross asks us: which direction are you going? What is due North? What are the cardinal sins? The cardinal virtues? The Cardinal Cross is a moral compass, an integrity monitor, and an invitation to totally shift what's up with what's down. Flip the world on its axis. There is no map anymore.

The primacy of life on earth is encapsulated in the Cardinal Cross - North, South, East and West - the four corners of our reality. This signature is the handwriting on the wall for our future selves, our more enlightened and more evolved selves. It is a directional sign pointing toward ascension-level embodiment. Due North, into higher levels of awakening.

With Many Blessings,
    Carol

THE 5th NIGHT
    background on the 9th Wave

Today, August 18, 2011, is the first day of the 5th Night of the 9th Wave of Dr. Carl Calleman's calendar system. If that sentence baffles you and sounds like Greek, check out these links of articles I've already written on this uncanny timing:

Here is my most recent newsletter RE the 5th Day and 5th Night, an overview: http://conta.cc/p10T5z

Here are some previous posts on some of the cycles of the 9th Wave since it began on March 9, 2011. (You may have to scroll down to find the segments on the 9th Wave):

THE 9TH WAVE BEGINS - Tsunami of Unity http://conta.cc/hOvgzo

The 1st Night: http://conta.cc/g3Q1bA

The 2nd Day: http://conta.cc/dVpflt

The 2nd Night: http://conta.cc/m51i9y

Midpoint of the 2nd Night: http://conta.cc/oWousr

The 3rd Night: http://conta.cc/oM4f5B

Overview of the 7th Day (9th Wave): http://conta.cc/fpd6T4

Here is a calendar of the 9th Wave that I created to help you follow along with the Days and Nights. If you haven't journaled yet on what is happening in you own life as the cycles unfold, you can start doing that now and review previous cycles as well: http://bit.ly/iwbqfZ

You can also go to my Facebook page and go back through past posts for info on the 9th Wave. My Facebook page can be found here: http://on.fb.me/gYNScY You will find info on a lot of other subjects (such as eclipses and the solstice and etc) that I haven't been able to send via newsletter.

Also, here is an overview of the 9th Wave from The Tree of Life website http://treeoflifecelebration.com/images/stories/ninthwaveintro.pdf Note: The Tree of Life website, which is a storehouse of information concerning the 9th Wave, can be found here: http://treeoflifecelebration.com/

THE 5th DAY
    review

The shift from our current consciousness to that of ascended consciousness is going to be very natural. I said very natural, not problem free. This will be a very natural transformation, like an ice cube melting or water turning to vapor. Imagine yourself as one of the atoms in an ice cube. You've got your close friend atoms hanging with you slow. You're limited by your structure. You can't move much - you're in a damn ice cube. This is the current state of our human mental body. // To one of these frozen atoms, being introduced to a fluid state-able to interact with all other compounds-would present an infinite opening up of opportunities completely unimaginable to the atom when it was in a frozen state. // Both water and ice transformations require a stimulus, a heat source. All heat is obtained from force applied against resistance to that force, both in friction and in the transmission of electrons. // Heat happens when atoms are excited to a higher vibrational frequency. Vibration is the vacillation between two poles or dichotomies. When this vibration is accelerated by physical force, or, on more refined levels, by the force of new consciousness, against resistance, you have the oxidation of material or rapid erosion - and eventually combustion - of the accelerated material. This combustion is the rapid, totally natural conversion of material into heat, released free gasses - then LIGHT. ~ Ian Lungold

In order to understand the 5th Night of the 9th Wave, we need to first understand the enrgy of the 5th Day, which we just finished. The 5th Day and 5th Night are deeply connected, in that the breakthrough energy of the 5th Day leads to an inevitable reaction during the 5th Night. The 5th Day began on July 31, 2011 and continued until August 17, 2011.

The 5th Day is a BUDDING phase, a time when our creations become visible to ourselves and the world. This is a BREAKTHROUGH TO LIGHT. The seed that was planted during the 1st Day of the 9th Wave (which occurred on March 9, 2011) appears as a bud which it has naturally and inexorably been moving toward since that time.

The 5th Day is the brightest period of light in the entire cycle. In a plant's life this is when new chemicals are produced that carry the message to form buds. In human history [as expressed through the previous 8 underworlds or levels of consciousness] the 5th Day was when Art found its place within human expression. This was also the time when the message of Jesus moved over the earth. In addition, it was during a previous 5th Day that Einstein developed the theory of relativity. - Ian Lungold.

The 5th Day is a time of enlightenment for humans as they walk on planet earth. It is time to create space for the alighting of this higher consciousness and the breakthroughs that will occur as this light and information is pulsed from the Divine. You may have received downloads or experienced a breakthrough in your physical/mental or emotional/spiritual life during this time.

It's also helpful to look at what's going on globally for clues as to what the 5th Day held for us. Since the economy is so pivotal right now, we can focus on that. The 5th Day saw US debt issues coming into mass consciousness in an unprecedented way. This included the passing of a last minute budget and raising the debt ceiling, as well as having the US rating downgraded by Standard and Poor. As a consequence the stock market went on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (which continues today).

Although these events don't seem to hold a lot of light, they are indeed a part of the 5th Day, the pinnacle of glorious breakthroughs in the 9th Wave cycles. The Light is synonymous with The Truth. The Truth about the economy emerged during the 5th Day. We experienced a breakthrough in consciousness which could - in the long run - prevent an economic cataclysm which would have stemmed from unawareness of what is REALLY going on. The debt problem and other factors of the global economy have been with us - and steadily getting worse - for many years. But most people had no idea. In the 5th Day, the icecube breaks free from its limited consciousness and life-giving water is created.

The $64 trillion question now is: how might the backlash of the 5th Night occur? To understand this dynamic, we have to look at how the 5th Night is the YANG to the light or YANG cycle of the 5th Day.

THE 5th NIGHT
    What.

Turning the heat up on water creates diamonds (look at the picture here - the boiling water looks like diamonds!) and what follows is the mist-ical. "A serious moment for water is when it boils." This serious moment is the moment of its transformation. It can be dangerous, just like the 5th Night. The slow-moving molecules of ice, with heat applied become water. And further heat/light ... creates diamonds ... followed by myst. It's hot up in here these days, due to the Cardinal Cross influence. And this means that our evolution is accelerating rapidly as heat and light are applied to our consciousness, expanding us into our diamond perfection and our true mystical connection with Spirit and humanity. As Ian Lungold has said, the process will be natural but not problem-free as the density of matter seeking freedom does encounter resistance. - my Facebook post

Here are the stats on the 'infamous' 5th Night cycle. As mentioned above, the 5th Night of the 9th Wave occurs from August 18, 2011 (today) to September 4, 2011, with the Midpoint being August 26-27.

In stark contrast (and direct cause-and-effect relationship) to the 5th Day, the 5th Night is a time of DESTRUCTION and BACKLASH. This is the darkest period of the cycle. In human terms, this is when an individual reaches the stage of puberty - an awkward and some might say 'dangerous' time of growth and rebellion against the previous cycles of one's life. The caterpillar cracks open the chrysalis and becomes a butterfly. This is the crisis stage.

The ice cube melted - breaking through from the confines of the dense and slow-moving frozen limits - and became life-giving water during the 5th day. Now continuing heat is applied and the water boils. 'A serious moment for water is when it boils.' During the 5th Night a serious, and possibly dangerous, moment occurs. How can it not? Just as night follows day, so an equal and opposite reaction follows a breakthrough energy burst.

Frankly speaking, the 5th Night has a very difficult energy to it. In human history this has been a time of great physical hardship and major conflicts. The Illonian Ice Age, Neanderthals going extinct; the Fall of Rome, the regressive time known as "The Dark Ages"; and the rise of Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini (as well as the dropping of the atomic bomb) all correspond to this time period, the infamous 5th Night.

The good news is that whereas in previous cycles, each Night and Day lasted for hundreds of millions of years, for centuries, for decades, or for a year... in this cycle the intensity of the 5th Night will last (just as all the Nights and Days of the 9th Wave do) for only 18 DAYS. This is also the bad news, as the challenging changes of the 5th Night are condensed into an intense and mind-boggling two weeks. With the compressed and accelerated time factor of the 9th Wave comes a need to integrate changes at a breathtaking rate. Off we go.

THE 5th NIGHT
    What?!

I believe in humanity. We are an incredible species. We're still just a child creature, we're still being nasty to each other. And all children go through those phases. We're growing up, we're moving into adolescence now. When we grow up - man, we're going to be something! - Gene Roddenberry

So what might 'happen'? What form might the backlash and destruction take? Just as seeds of darkness (i.e. seeming darkness) were contained within the light of the 5th Day, so there are seeds of light contained within the darkness of the 5th Night. Like the Yin-Yang symbol with the dot at the center, the two forces of duality are always flowing freeform without either pole being reached conclusively. Such is the rhythm of life on this dualistic planet. There are radiant diamonds in the darkness.

The Illonian Ice Age (which occurred in a previous 5th Night) aided, abetted and was the foundation for a leap forward in evolution. Where would we be if we were still Neanderthals? Seriously! The Dark Ages gave rise to the sublime flowering of human consciousness known as the Renaissance, also known as The Age of ENLIGHTENMENT. The rise of violent and devastating dictatorship - and the release of primal nuclear energy from the atom - during and after World War II led the way to a significant victory over darkness and that kind of dictatorship has not occurred in many 1st world countries since.

In addition, the events of World War II also led to the Baby Boom of the 1950's. However we might feel about the ME Generation, we must admit that the Boomers have transformed the landscape of American life. They explored expanded consciousness in the 60's - helping to pave the way for yoga and meditation to become a part of mainstream American life. And now they are re-defining how we age - how we face death and how we comprehend the Oneness of the Universe and our place in it. This paved the way for the leap in consciousness which we are preparing to take now.

It's possible that in 18 Days our reality could be vastly different. I'm not sure how long it would take to see the results?? But no matter how it might LOOK through our dualistic vision, it could be an amazing shift forward into a brave new world.

These are growing pains. The level to which we RESIST this natural process of 'melting' and 'boiling', is the level to which the violence and destruction of backlash will flourish. Again, we are becoming CONSCIOUS CO-CREATORS in the 9th Wave. We are practicing for a time in the (not-so-distant?) future where we will have the chance to take the reigns of evolution beyond a pre-establish timeline driven by the Divine. We are stepping into EQUALITY with the Divine by opening our consciousness up to higher levels of consciousness - which is simply a definition of Divinity.

The essence of the 9th Wave boils down to (pun intended) one sentence: We are growing up. Will we be reckless rebellious teenagers in how we express in the 5th Night, or will we move through the vulnerable time of coming-of-age with some semblance of grace, allowing ourselves to walk through all of the confusing feelings and outcomes without allowing them to destroy us? It's time for us to step into Unity Consciousness so that we can take RIGHT ACTION in how we treat our fellow humans, and can embody RIGHT STEWARDSHIP of the earth and our place in the Cosmos.

THE 5th NIGHT
    Personal

Evolution is a series of breakthroughs. - Christine DeLorey

Having said all of that, what does the 5th Night feel like - and what can we expect over the next 18 days - in practical terms? First of all, here is a newsletter I wrote back in 2007. That year was the most recent 5th Night cycle (in the Galactic Underworld which spanned 1999-2011): http://conta.cc/pRm7wE

During the 5th Night, we can expect equal and opposite reactions to the growth we recently experienced in our personal lives. We may react to what we have learned about ourselves, acting out in ways that surprise us.

The 5th Night can be compared to the deepest level of sleep: Delta. We will go deep into the subconscious, and more profoundly away from higher consciousness than at any other time in the cycle. It may appear that we have taken 10 steps backward from our previous position of light-filled being! Density - and its companion, materialism - may ferociously rear their heads. When we are going through massive changes, the opposing force within us musters its strongest resistance at the moment before we come into the dawn of a new and anchored reality. Prepare for this and try to remain conscious of what's happening and not to react in a negative way. Go easy on yourself. You are still on the path. This is a necessary - albeit challenging - part of your evolution.

In addition, to give you a quick feel for the spiritual essence of the 5th Night, think of Sufism, that ecstasy-drenched, mystical sect within the Muslim religion. According to Carl Calleman's calculations, the religion of Islam was founded during the energies of the Night. Calleman writes:

"Islam's symbols are the crescent moon and the evening star are symbols of the NIGHT. And, indeed, Islam was founded as the Qu'ran was completed in AD 632, at the exact midpoint of the NIGHT of Baktun 9. Thus, Islam's role may be seen as one of bringing LIGHT into the DARKNESS. Because it was formulated and shaped by a NIGHT, Islam has also mostly spread during the NIGHTS when the Cross was absent in the Heavens. It has also mostly expanded toward the East, which during the Great Cycle was the SHADOW part of the planet... Although Islam is a monotheistic religion, its message has become somewhat different from that of Christianity. While Islam was formulated...during a NIGHT; Christianity was conceived during a DAY, which generally is a time when human creativity flourishes. (Christianity's) emphasis has been on the individual crafting his own destiny, while that of Islam, conceived during a NIGHT, has been on submission to the will of God. - Carl Calleman, "Solving the Greatest Mystery of Our Time: The Mayan Calendar," p. 73

There is a deep, mystical side to the Islamic religion, as reflected in Sufism, where practitioners seek to align their wills with the Divine Will of LOVE. RUMI is the penultimate example of the beauty of this mystical component of Islam.

Rumi had a universal approach: "Rumi once said that if the Kaaba were suddenly lifted up out of the world, we would see that each person is really bowing (five times a day) to every other person. In other words, if the icons of religions could dissolve, we would be left with the radiance of each other, the one honoring the other as the same glory." - Coleman Barks, Rumi scholar, "Rumi: Bridge to the Soul" (published in 2007 during the 5th Night, this book unveiled 90 newly translated Rumi poems, many of which had never been published before). What Coleman is describing here is a timeless Truth represented in the Hindu phrase Namaste (the God in me honors the God in you) and the Mayan In Lakech (I am another yourself).

In addition and for your meditation exploration, The Goddess Nut from the Egyptian pantheon has a deep velvety 5th-Night quality. She cradles the night and brings the dawn. Just as you, along with all of Humanity, are doing now. Have a Good (5th) Night. Sleep tight, dream deep, and soon we will wake from our sleep. Peace be with you and with all of us.

Carol Ann Ciocco

source : http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=zw48n9bab&v=001-QFdcTMJj28AJrl__CYxL6Gmsv4K_TzavQC0h87DTR2WyCsKT-qhpHMGkqvcR-FEifWJDMQGUENPTTYo-ki0we_iUuPhCMoypVAU9lr2ndoW3eHWzkaVWW14W5Rak8p1dw4f8LlzHBGj8CoT_Xej4yEMyCRziwWC

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:45 pm

The Fifth night of the Ninth wave

The Fifth Night of the Ninth Wave starts as of August 18th of 2011 and many are wondering what this energy will carry. When we look back at history the fifth night usually appears as a very destructive time period and this naturally adds drama to the interest. Typically, the Fifth night means a ¨dark age¨ with some kind of destruction and without exception it has meant a sharp economic decline. It is however never entirely true to talk about an energy in the Mayan calendar as exclusively being destructive or constructive, because similarly to how the god Shiva among the Hindus is both the creator and destroyer all calendrical energies carry both aspects and the destructiveness is there to give room for something new to be created. For us who are living in this momentous end time what is important is to be able to grasp the most relevant information from the Mayan calendar and not get stuck in simplistic labels. It was by recognizing this multifacetness of the calendrical energies (and, if you like, Revelation 16) that I was able to correctly predict that the economic collapse caused by the Ninth wave would be precipitated by the Fifth day that started July 31 and ends now on August 17. (http://www.calleman.com/content/
    articles/Third_day_Ninth_Wave.htm, May 22 and http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/
    Beginning_4thNight_9thWave.htm, July 13). To some this downturn may seem like a destructive event, inconsistent with a day, but from the perspective of the emergence of unity consciousness, which is the chief purpose of the Ninth wave, the economic crisis is actually a constructive event that paves the way for the future. Based on that assumption it can actually be said that the development of this economic crisis has followed the Mayan calendar with exceptional precision. In the fifth day the stability of several major European banks has been seriously threatened and government leaders are in constant teleconferences to discuss how to halt the crisis. The US, on its part, has lost its status as AAA and since the midpoint of the fourth night (the seating of the energy of the fifth day) 7 trillion dollars of stock value has gone up in smoke.

Yet, a downgrading of the US creditworthiness and the loss of 7 trillion dollars of stock value really does not mean anything except that the numbers associated with certain papers have been depreciated. It is thus essentially correct when commentators say that so far the crisis has not had any effect on the ¨real economy.¨ The unity consciousness of the fifth day simply shocked the mental duality between abstract values and real values. There is however no reason to expect that it will be possible to limit the crisis to the ¨unreal economy¨. Thus, I expect that in the now beginning Fifth night also the real economy will be hit. How quickly this will actually manifest is hard to tell but I expect that events in the fifth night will lay the foundation for massive unemployment in many major Western countries (It is of course high already, but for many it has still been possible to keep on with the previous lifestyle). I also expect that there will be a large runaway from the stock markets and the stability of currencies will be negatively affected to a point where new radical solutions need to be considered.

In terms of real changes (in contrast to those merely on paper) the breakthrough energy of the fifth day was most clearly visible in the political arena where the authority of governments of major western nations is beginning to collapse. The looting and riots in the UK is one example. Another is that the political system of the United States could not prevent the Tea Party minority to impose its will on the debt ceiling discussions. something that has very seriously weakened the power of its whole political system. This political situation was also the main reason for the downgrading of the creditworthiness of the US, even it can be said that the US government along with many other western governments in fact are way too indebted for their own health and this is not something that was caused by the Tea Party. Regardless, the US political institutions have taken a major beating and no one is really able to see how its functioning is to be restored.

The world is thus entering the Fifth night of the Ninth wave with seriously weakened prospects for its economy and seriously weakened authority of some of its major governments. Such developments were of course what I always have predicted in my books based on the shifts in consciousness that humanity is undergoing with the eighth and the ninth waves: The weakening and downfall of hierarchies of dominance. I have however also often said that there is little reason to expect that the transition to unity consciousness to be smooth and easy, but that it will include very difficult reactions as well. The dramatic changes are coming now with the Ninth wave more rapidly than anyone could have imagined. As part of this, in addition to the crisis beginning to hit the real economy in the fifth night, I think it is realistic that there will be some kind of political reaction to the developing chaos. In the US this could for instance take the form of giving extraordinary powers either to Obama or to the new so called Super Congress possibly under the pretext of some act of terrorism. Given the spread of chaos especially in the economic arena it is not unlikely that such measures also could gain a significant popular support.

My own view is that the economic crisis will only deepen as we go throughout the fifth night into the Sixth day and take large proportions onwards until the end of the Mayan calendar on October 28, 2011. Naturally, many will then ask if there is a solution which could stop this, as I believe, ongoing decline of the current political and economic system. My answer would be that a solution simply does not exist within the framework of the world`s current economic system, since this mandates growth for its own functioning and survival. Yet, there is a fairly simple solution out of the collapse of the world`s economy that we now see the beginning of. The solution is the forgiveness of all debts, not only on the government levels, but most importantly debts that regular people have in the form of credit cards, mortgages and rents, etc etc. Such a forgiveness of all debts would have to be combined with the end of the use of money meaning that people just continue to do their jobs without any form of exchange. This would set an end to growth and help save the planet. It would also liberate people from having to make money in order to survive. All that would be required is that people care enough for one another to continue to do the necessary work for everyone`s survival and wellbeing day by day without asking for money in return. Technically this would not be so difficult to implement, but what is blocking such a solution to the problems of the world`s economy are primarily political and legal. It is however difficult to see why a government or any banks would be needed in such a system and so these groups that hold the world's military power would most likely resist it. Moreover, for many regular people at least in our current world it also may seem difficult to simply enjoy being and so constantly need to be doing things rather than being at peace with them. Yet, I do expect that in the sixth day of the Ninth wave, starting September 6th, we will see the first examples pointing in the directions of such solutions carrying the end to debts and money paving the way for the new world to be born after the end of the Mayan calendar on October 28, 2011. Unfortunately, billions of people lack basic knowledge about the Mayan calendar or even when its end date is and without this basic knowledge it is not easy to understand what is happening in the world.
    We all have to work to correct this.

Carl Johan Calleman
    Paris, 5 Manik, 17th day of the Fifth day (August 16, 2011)

Source
    Arrow http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/5thNight_9thWave.htm

Love Always
    mudra

mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:14 pm

Cosmic Convergence, Mayan Calendar- Dr Carl Calleman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1M30oWe7a0

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:43 pm

September 6, 2011
    "Message from Hopi/Tibetan Prophecy: KEEP GOING!"

Arrow http://www.thegroundcrew.com/hopi_tibetan/2011/090611.html

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:34 pm

The Mayan 9th Wave Cliff Notes - For Those Who Just Woke Up - Part I of 3-
    The Nature Of Reality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvud5ssLdDo&feature=channel_video_title

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:06 am

Between 2 Worlds mayan calendar 9th wave 2011 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJwN8NrLyT0

Love Always
    mudra
    greybeard

Post  greybeard on Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:04 am

Blue Spiral

It occurred to me that the blue spiral over Norway a year ago might have been the blue "star" of the Hopi.
    I have read that there would be a year between the blue and the red.
    That would fit in with Oct 28th this year being the end of the Mayan calender.

A new heaven and new earth in the twinkling of an eye.
    It seems far fetched but miracles are normality for God.

Who knows but It cant come soon enough.

We need the Love to manifest in this world for everyone.

Namaste
    malletzky

Post  malletzky on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:30 am

But Chris, the blue spiral over Norway was on 10 Dec 2009. So this couldn't be the real blue "star" of the hopis, if the red one should appear only one year after the blue.

Much respect
    Mall

greybeard wrote:Blue Spiral

It occurred to me that the blue spiral over Norway a year ago might have been the blue "star" of the Hopi.

Namaste
    greybeard

Post  greybeard on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:53 am

malletzky wrote:But Chris, the blue spiral over Norway was on 10 Dec 2009. So this couldn't be the real blue "star" of the hopis, if the red one should appear only one year after the blue.

Much respect
    Mall

greybeard wrote:Blue Spiral

Namaste

So much for memory--- laughing.
    I plead the 5th amendment

Thanks I stand corrected

Regards Chris
    Micjer

Post  Micjer on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:57 am

mudra wrote:September 6, 2011
    "Message from Hopi/Tibetan Prophecy: KEEP GOING!"

Arrow http://www.thegroundcrew.com/hopi_tibetan/2011/090611.html

Love Always
    mudra

mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Here is a good link on the topic Hopi Prophecies :

Arrow http://www.crystalinks.com/hopi2.html

Hopi Elders pass warnings and prophecies from generation to generation
    through oral traditions and reference to ancient rock pictographs and tablets.

-Hopi Blue Star or Blue Kachina Prophecy

-Prophecy Rock

-Hopi Prophecy
    Martin Gashweseoma
    Traditional Hopi Elder and Guardian of the Sacred Stone Tablets of the Fire Clan

-Robert Ghost Wolf excerpt from his book: LAST CRY Native American Prophecies & Tales of the End Times
    Arrow http://groups.google.com/group/talk.religion.newage/browse_thread/thread/303f83d29eb62f53

-Hopi Elders on the Art Bell Radio Show

-Thomas Banyacya

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:56 pm

The “End” of the Mayan calendar, Solar Flares and Earth Changes

Arrow http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/End_of_calendar_SolarFlares_and_EarthChanges.htm

We have now celebrated the Cosmic Convergence and there is less than one night and one day before the fulfillment of the evolutionary plan for all of creation (or at least the attainment of the top level). As predicted the Ninth wave of this plan, which is coming to a close together with the other waves of the Mayan calendar on October 28, 2011, has brought a tremendous frequency increase to the world. This has been experienced on a personal level by many, but it has also been easily visible in the spread of political and economical chaos in large parts of the world. The current instability is evident not only in what is actually happening, but also in the constant shifts in how events or developments are perceived and reported. Greece, for instance, is one day said to be bankrupt, another fully afloat with the help of the troika, and the next day it is again said to be bankrupt. One day the Ghaddafi regime has fallen and another it is again fighting only to have fallen the next day again.

In this world of uncertain interpretation of news alternative media on the Internet have gone in to try to fill the gap sometimes speaking with total certainty about impending catastrophes. There, one day the comet Elenin is said to create earthquakes and to set an end to the world, the next it does not exist and then it is back again (or was it planet X?). Anything, no matter how crazy or farfetched, can today find an attentive audience on YouTube and be presented as if it was serious information. To the instability of the world has thus been added information chaos and it is a common feeling among many that they do not know who or what to believe anymore. The mental framework within which people have understood the world is eroding and this, as much as the actual course of events, is a sign of our times. Some reject the meaningfulness of mental understanding altogether.

This erosion prepares the ground for a new opening and radical shift in our ways of thinking and relating and attests to the fact that much of the world has been shaken off its previous balance by the Ninth wave. Underlying all of this we may find a somewhat nervous expectation of something unknown and dramatic that is to happen. It is not surprising that in the minds of many people this expectation has been largely negative. After all, the development of the Ninth wave has been essentially predictable according to Revelation 16, where it is the seven days that bring the most destruction to the old structures of the world. Thus, progress along the old routes has step by step been blocked and the experience of a dead end to our current civilization has spread widely with little to yet show in terms of alternatives. The novelties that have been generated by the Ninth wave have thus in the world at large been few and far in between. While many may have had inner awakenings of oneness the external manifestations of these have been very marginal.
    As part of the erosion of the current world I had predicted at a relatively early point, quite correctly, that the fifth day of the Ninth wave would be the energy that would precipitate the economic downturn (And the economy may be the best mirror of how humans relate to one another). This was in fact also the time when the so called “markets” truly started to be affected by the global loan crisis, which has since with every new shift point of the Ninth wave continued to deepen. The drawn out nature of this crisis does not change the fact that we are going towards a collapse of the economical and political system of the world and there are no signs that this could be averted. Growth in key countries such as the US and Germany has come to a halt (not to mention Greece and Italy), which in practice blocks all attempts for the repayment of debts.

The economic downturn has displayed some surprising elements such as the expressed desire of a choir of super rich to be taxed more heavily and the possibility that China will buy debt from Italy or other Euro countries to keep them afloat. I however find it hard to believe that any of this would actually happen and the feeling one gets is that the rulers are running out of tricks. Despite the dead end, it can however probably be said that life in much of the world still appears much like business as usual. Thus, no occurrence has yet been powerful enough to precipitate the collapse that many are expecting or fearing and it now seems that this will not happen until in the seventh day of the Ninth wave, October 11-28. If so, the end of the calendar may become a very marked discontinuity.

What we are witnessing is thus not another recession, but the end of the world capitalist system and the protests in the US against “Wall Street” may be an indication as good as any of this. One however gets the impression that as long as the old system survives there is no real opening to create a new world to replace it. To do so would be too much in conflict with the legality of the current dualist power structure and only after some kind of full collapse has occurred would people in general be compelled and inspired to create a new way of living and relating in the realms of politics and economics. To prevent such a new world from being born we can also be certain that when the collapse comes this will be presented by the powers that be as nothing but a temporary downturn. Such an illusion may then come to dominate many who lack the perspective of the Mayan calendar of an evolution towards unity consciousness and this also highlights the risk of believing those that say the calendar ends on December 21, 2012, which is something that will play right into the hands of those that want to resurrect the old system.

In addition to the deepened political and economical chaos the Ninth wave has also brought a marked intensification of many types of natural disasters sometimes in places they have never been seen before. This has generated an immense interest in all such phenomena and a genre of catastrophe fascination has emerged on the Internet where some are spewing out information of natural disasters without providing any context or explanation to why they may be happening now. Such events would include solar flares, comets, earthquakes, floods, heat waves and extreme winds, many of which have increased in the Ninth wave.

Some of these natural disasters that have been intensifying (floods, heat and cold waves, fires, extreme winds) are partly caused by human effects on the climate, but the same cannot be said about the seismic phenomena that are outside of our control to cause or manipulate. This is even more the case for so called Earth Changes generating altered coastlines etc that were initially predicted by Edgar Cayce as coming, but erroneously predicted to occur in the years 1958-98. Given the great interest in such today it is relevant to ask if they to some extent could be part of the cosmic plan and thus be predictable from the Mayan calendar. In The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness (2004) I wrote: “At least some minor earth changes may thus result from the high frequency change in consciousness that the cosmos is now undergoing. But the reversal of cause and effect to generate a doomsday view where such earth changes are presented as the very purpose of this particular phase of creation is untenable. Any possible physical effects should be seen only as by products of changes in the consciousness field […]” and I still consider this statement as valid and important. Since the high frequency change in the Ninth wave is operating at several levels of the universe simultaneously, such as cosmic, galactic, solar, planetary and human, we would expect to see it manifested at all of these. While it may be hard to study its manifestation on the cosmic or galactic levels it seems possible to do so on the level of the sun, which increasingly is receiving attention for its flares. Are these flares, the largest of which within the Ninth wave have been summarized below, then related to the Mayan calendar?

Major Solar Flares
    Cosmic Energy Change
    X 1.5 – March 9, 2011
    Beginning of First day (March 9)
    M 9.3 – July 30, 2011
    M 9.3 – Aug 4, 2011
    X 6.9 – Aug 9, 2011
    Beginning of Fifth day (July 31)
    X 2.1 – Sept 6, 2011
    X 1.8 – Sept 7, 2011
    Beginning of Sixth day (Sept 5)
    X 1.4 – Sept 22, 2011
    Beginning of Sixth night (Sept 23)
    This is a complex question that would require data accumulated over large periods of time to be analyzed that is essentially missing. Yet, it is noteworthy in the list above that there was a large solar flare at the beginning of the Ninth wave on March 9 as well as those at the beginnings of the fifth and sixth days. Hypothetically there might then exist a link between these flares and the Ninth wave of the Mayan calendar. Even though an intensification of solar activity is expected as part of any regular solar cycle, what is unexpected in the current one is that this activity seems to have been delayed for several years and is made evident only now in apparent synchrony with the Ninth wave. If this is true an intensification of solar flares would be expected towards the end of the Ninth wave in its the seventh day beginning October 11.

When it comes to seismic activity on our own planet, the link to the Mayan calendar is more clear as I have discussed in The Purposeful Universe. Thus, the continental drift is caused by pulses from the planetary tree of life in the Mammalian Underworld and this drift (also called Plate Tectonics) is the cause of all earthquakes and volcanic eruptions on our planet. Since the calendar is now about to come to an end we may thus also ask if the continental structure of the Earth, the global brain, will now be completed and if this will affect the stability of the Earth’s crust. If it does then maybe, the increased seismic activity in recent times derives from the fact that the inner core of the Earth, is now being fine-tuned for the transmission of the new unity consciousness from the Cosmic Tree of Life. Such a fine tuning may however from the perspective of us who live on its surface be experienced as particularly “fine” and could in fact have quite dramatic consequences. Regardless it is important to see that these are part of a purposeful plan.

This is the only reasonable explanation I have heard for why there would be an intensification of seismic activity at this particular time, an intensification which was certainly evident at the seeding of the Ninth wave through the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. If there is an increased seismic activity at the current time it would in other words be because the calendar is coming to an end. While this is speculative I will on my part chose to be at a seismically solid place as the calendar approaches its end.

As this most likely is my last communication before the Mayan calendar comes to an end on October 28, 2011, it may now also be in its place to discuss somewhat what this “end” may mean and of course is a question that has been discussed for some time. My basic answer would be that the universe attains its highest quantum state and creates a new stage for life (at the top of the nine-storied pyramid). It is thus a common misunderstanding that a “new” cycle will begin after the calendar comes to an end. This is a misunderstanding because what is coming to an end is not a cycle to begin with, but nine linear directed evolutionary waves. The only aspect of the prophetic Mayan calendar system that may be described as cyclical is the 260 day tzolkin and this is the only cycle that will come to an end. Yet, even if this cycle is important as a matrix of the energies of creation and personal resonance with day signs, it plays no role in driving the large scale evolution of the universe or its evolution of consciousness.

With this in mind I see three possible alternatives that may follow after the universe has attained its highest state: The first, and most dramatic alternative, is that all waves - as well as the tzolkin cycle - come to an end. This would likely mean an abrupt end to all future energetic regulation of our lives and actions and a sort of freedom shock. Life would be lived fully moment by moment by moment and each moment would be an eternity that would not be organically linked to other moments. The second alternative, which I am currently leaning towards, is that the waves end, after having accomplished their evolutionary purposes, but the tzolkin continues to provide some energetic background variation. This would still mean living moment by moment without any waves directing our evolution, but a daily variation of tzolkin energies could prevent us from experiencing life as completely timeless. The third alternative is that not only the tzolkin, but also the nine creation waves (Underworlds) continue indefinitely and the total of peaks and valleys not limited to thirteen. This would still mean that we would no longer be subordinated to directed processes going from seed to mature fruit, but it would not mean that life would be like an eternal now. Rather, all the waves that are currently driving our evolution would continue after the attainment of unity consciousness, but really without any end.

The latter view seems to have been held in the site of Palenque in ancient times, since calendrical dates deep into the future are mentioned there even if the dates in question cannot be considered as prophetic. I feel at this point it is not possible to tell with certainty which one of the three alternatives that will play out after the calendar comes to an end, but either one would amount to a fundamental discontinuity and a significant, if not total, transformation of our experience of life. Either one of them would mean the end to directed evolution and the freedom to just be. Maybe it is because they hear this call from the “future” that, despite the concurrent presence of some negative omens at the current time, I find a noticeable group of people who at this very time are coming home to themselves and are truly beginning to appreciate life exactly the way it is. Maybe after all there is a shift to unity consciousness going on and that the universe is now starting to allow us to just be whatever we are.

Carl Johan Calleman

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:29 pm

In the Land of Two Suns…
    Posted on October 7, 2011

Arrow http://mayasoma.wordpress.com/2011/10/07/in-the-land-of-two-suns/

“For over 25 years, I heard the Elders talk about a Day with Two Suns which would signal the start of the new planetary consciosness.” Mary Thunder

Well, the internet is abuzz with stories planet wide from various people claiming to be seeing two suns. I never knew I’d live to see the native prophecies fulfillment. Many articles back, I mentioned that the Maori were going to perform a dance that hadn’t been done in over 500 years. Well, if that wasn’t interesting enough, the Maya are now taking center stage to perform a highly secretive ceremony that hasn’t been done for 26,000 years. “Hunbatz Men, Mayan Daykeeper and Elder Priest of the Mayan Itza Council, and Pedro Pablo Chuc Pech, President of the Mayan Council of Elders, have announced their plans to lead a group of Mayan Elders on a ceremonial pilgrimage that will carry the Thirteen Crystal Skulls from one coast of the United States to the other. The journey will begin in Manhattan on the 27th of October, 2011; it will culminate in Los Angeles on November 11th, 2011.

On 11:11:11, another group of thirteen Elders will arrive in LA from the Mayaland to come together in a Gateway Event that will be highlighted by the performance of the Mayan Crystal Skull Ceremony. The Elders, whose traditions have always been kept within their inner circle, have been instructed to perform all of their ceremonies in public from this point on; for this reason, the Ceremony of the Thirteen Crystal Skulls, a ceremony that was last performed 26,000 years ago, will be open to the general public.

“Unify Earth, the organization that is sponsored by the people who gave us ‘Live Aid’, ”We are the World’, and other mega-events with a humanitarian purpose, has gotten behind Hunbatz Men, Pedro Pablo Chuc Pech, and the Mayan Council and they want to provide a vehicle for the Elders’ message to be spread to every corner of the Earth. In collaboration with Cirque de Soleil, ‘Google’, NBC, Santana, Elevate Films, and others, all of the above have come together to sponsor a series of spectacular performances that will carry the seeds that are sown in the soon to be actualized Crystal Skull Ceremonies to hearts and minds all over the planet.” http://www.spiritofmaat.com/oct11/crystal_skull_pilgrimage.html

If you had any doubt to the times we live in, let them go and open your personal gateway to the elevated energies that seek to pour forth over the next moons. If the sweet, quiet and somewhat shy Maya are going public with their ceremony, rest assured, a new day is defintely dawning!

One night in the year 2001, I had a very vivid dream…
    A Medicine man came to me. Actually, at first, a cloudy and rainy grey, night sky rolled into my dream and then a voice which said, “My name is Rolling Thunder, come talk with me. I have much to tell you about the coming times.”

I took it literally. I woke up telling my husband, I must go see this medicine man. After some computer research, I realized he did actually exist, I could find him in Northern Nevada. Away I travelled, as quick as I could manifest it, bearing gifts befit any medicine person of high rank, only to be informed along the way (from Belize to Nevada) that Rolling Thunder had died many years prior. I was so dismayed, and confused. Now, what did my dream intend to convey?

All I could do at this point in time was learn Rolling Thunder’s message. He had spoken to me, he had called me, he was dead and so I had an obligation to learn of his life and his words. I have heard it said again and again that in the new earth energies, we shall return to the old ways, so in this article all I can convey is the laws of the old ways, somewhat akin to the Ten Commandments, these laws are the way of the indigienous spirit and into the future, the Laws as set forth by Great Spirit for all humanity. These are the simple laws we must follow in the land of two suns…

Rolling Thunder Speaks a Message for Turtle Island
    The Seven Laws of the Great Spirit

“We have seven laws to guide us and advise us in our daily lives. The whites have ten called “commandments,” another example of English as military language, and it doesn’t sound good in song. Our languages are soft and musical, but we do the best we can to make things clear and to educate people in English.
    We were given the code, the seven laws, by the Great Spirit himself a long time ago. An old Indian man who’s been gone for many years gave it to me a long time ago. I’d almost forgotten it, but then as I thought about it, it came back to me slowly but surely.

Number one is respect for proper authority. Our Native way of life teaches us respect for grandparents, chiefs, medicine people, and for Grandmother Moon, Mother Earth, and everything that has life. We are a law abiding people; I’ve sat on a few of our courts, In a small case there would be one judge reaching agreement with both parties in the contest. In a big case like murder or rape, three judges would reach agreement with both parties in contest. There was no appeal except going to the chief’s council, but because everything started out with an agreement for justice, the appeal didn’t usually do any good because the intent was to avoid having to put up with somebody wanting to overrule or destroy their own.

Number two is to preserve and promote the beauties of nature. I don’t believe there is anything like this in the books of Christians, Buddhists, or Muslims, but there should be.

Number three is to judge with kindness and wisdom. The white man’s bible tells you not to judge. Our law is to judge but with kindness and wisdom. Even a little baby starts to judge when it’s born about whether it’s hungry or wants a diaper change, and it will let you know. Great Spirit gave us a brain to use to exercise good judgment, whether it’s about a job or a relationship. We should use judgment in our daily lives so that we are not gullible or taken advantage of.

Number four is moderation in all things. We say that if it helps, it is good. We’re not told don’t do this or don’t do that, but rather to exercise moderation, and that covers a lot. We don’t want to be extremists, and this takes us out of the category of being fanatics.

Number five is to play fair in the game of life. It is not fair to take advantage of old people, women, or children. It is not fair to invade someone else’s land or home and demand that they fight you for it. Beating up your neighbors is not fair. Filling food with preservatives and drinking water with chemicals is not fair.

Number six is that a person’s word of honor is sacred. The United States government doesn’t make treaties with counties or states, only with sovereign nations. There were three hundred and ninety-seven treaties in the United States with Indians. All were broken by the government. We are asking these people to be honorable, to stop lying and stealing and breaking treaties. We have to be honorable ourselves if we wish for others to be honest. We have always kept our word, kept our treaties, because it was in our teachings.

Number seven is respect for differences, the basis of Indian teachings. Everything we do in our way of life has to be based on respect for other people and all living things. The Great Spirit made people of different colors like flowers. There are red flowers, white flowers, black flowers, and yellow flowers. These flowers all make us feel good when we look at them, and this is the way it is supposed to be when we walk among other people—we should walk with courtesy and respect, and never with aggression or lies because of their color or nationality. We should only think of beautiful things when we look at other people. People are not all the same, maybe someday we will be, but in any event that’s the white man’s propaganda. don’t believe it. The Creator made us in different colors, different nationalities, and that is the way he intended us to be. The same force put all of us here; all of us are supposed to live and bloom just like the flowers. We know that we all belong here in all our differences, and that we must get along with each other. It would be mighty boring if everyone looked alike.”

What magnificient times…the Mayan Calendar comes to its natural completion of 16.4 billion years of evolution, the Mayan Elders come out of their villages to offer the world highly private initiatory ceremony, the Crystal Skulls are activated, viewed by the world at large and offered to all creation, the Sun and the Comet and the Galaxies are dancing thier way into our lives with magnified energies, the masses worldwide are awake as never before…and 2012 smells like the promised land, is anyone else tasting the nectar yet? Keep the faith, we have almost arrived in full scope and breadth.

Yesterday I was gifted (from the Spirits who guide me) a larger than life lepidolite (the peace stone) purple heart-shaped stone. Remember the significance of the purple heart? It is awarded to soldiers as they return from war for either being wounded, dead or for acts of bravado. Yes, in many ways, all lightworkers have all come out of a war zone and soon it is our time to just sit back and smell the roses and so in the land of two suns, I extend to you, child of the light, your very own purple heart!

Fully decorated then, I am off to Bend, Oregon to stand in awe of those fourteen white buffaloes whose birth heralded this New Age,

Navajo Jaguar Woman

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:19 am

A Meditation for the Last 13 Days (with reference to The 10th Wave)

The promise of the 7th Day of the 9th Wave was conceived between October 1 and 2, in the ‘valley’ of Night 6. This promise was birthed into space-time on October 11, the 1st day of the 7th Day. On October 16, the 9th Wave will come to a point in its fruition at which it drops the seed of humanity’s future promise. What becomes of it from there depends on our response.
    The 10th Wave is a response that expresses awakening human co-creative intelligence (1). It proposes a ritual structure that facilitates our transition by aligning with the momentum of all 9 Creation waves in preparation for our imminent shift. Once even one of us accomplishes this, it becomes easier for others to follow in due course. I have prepared a meditation to facilitate the process ahead of October 28 and will use it as part of our 10th Wave to bridge the interval from October 16 till then.
    I can’t detail it in advance because there will be inspiration that is specific to the day but it is possible to share the general frame. I am confident that anyone who follows the stages outlined will be helped to integrate the descent of the ‘9-part god’. I will provide a full description of our ritual process after October 28.

read on: Arrow http://mayanmajix.com/graham_med_13.pdf

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:40 am

Trailer: 2012 La Palabra Maya / 2012 The Mayan Word

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11KdG4z5FuY

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:32 am

Drunvalo Melchizedek Part 1/3 Mayans & Dec 21, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZOVomHRU5Q

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:34 am

Mayan Elder Reveles Truth of 2012 Mayan Calendar 1/3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v67pxeizXo&feature=g-all-f&context=G2223d71FAAAAAAAAFAA

Love Always
    mudra
    Micjer

Post  Micjer on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:48 am

Thanks Mudra

Nice find.

I totally agree with this mayan elder.

Dec 21 2012 will not be the END of the world. Only end of a cycle and then it starts over.

Secondly the sun is the key in all of this cycle. I believe that it will bring increased consciousness to those that are of proper frequency to accept.

Nice and simple.
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:40 pm

2012 The Mayan Word

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwvpsVsawMg&context=C4f5b3c6ADvjVQa1PpcFN1uAeOjiEjMXLb72Yk38BNg9enqHyj_5M=

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:33 pm

end of 2012 - Peter Toonen, Netherlands

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7F_7KeQ2RI

Love Always
    mudra

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content