tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~


    St Germain and Charles

    Share
    avatar
    Floyd

    Posts : 4105
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Floyd on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:16 am

    Carol wrote:Paul I'm convinced that Bill has gone around the bend and taken over by the dark side. Seriously, he is performing a diservice to his members by unloading the biggest load of crock and proclaining it "the way." Kerry is calling it exactly for what it is and to be perfectly honest it is completely beyond me why so many people are gathering around Bill, the pied piper. Is this his role... to lead the innocent into endarkenment and enslavement? I would have never guessed it when first meeting him. Yet this drama is like one huge cosmic joke. He who thinks he is enlightened is only headed in the opposite direction.

    As for icecold.. his post is odd, his observation odd. Whenever someone goes cryptic they are telling us something about themselves that is being kept hidden. What, perhaps he has neglected to see, or become aware of is that we don't play games. Being transparent is beyond game playing. There is no need to HIDE out in PMs getting caught up in one type of drama or another, nor getting caught up in ones own sense of self-importance. It just doesn't work like that.

    In Sant Mat, the goal is to dispense with ego as one moves more in alignment with the Divine (basically the essence of ones own soul). One needs to strip naked, drop all facades and just be. That's it. In order to move through the eye of the needle, the portal... negative emotions must be released. Then one moves through life and the various psychic realms safely with love as the protective shield.

    For example, when I was first experimenting with traveling in the psychic realms and was a completely ignorant about what I was doing... I could see negative shadows all about me and knew them to be dangerous. Yet they were unaware of my presence because on some deep intuitive level I knew to call upon Christ and resonate at Christ's frequency, which was a higher level of vibration outside of their range of perception.

    So when I see Bill pulling this sXXt, I worry about him and the consequence for all involved because this is not a good thing. Kerry sees, and lays it out, but in my opinion.. she could go farther and just say Bill has gone around the bend and sold out to the dark side. That would be a much better message. Bill has been deceived and is caught up in a delusion of his and Charles Dick Head making and only an idiot (Bill's followers with blinders on) would get sucked into that type of reptilian scam.



    Yes Carol. They are certainly losing their marbles over there bless them. Quite extraordinary really to see so many people losing it at once.
    Now they want to become some kind of charity (if registered its tax free, or maybe they can apply to be a religion. Avalonogy Donatics as TRANCOSO calls it. Perhaps , the Sons and daughters of Bill and Charlie) or something or other. It will end in tears. Good God, the worlds gone mad!

    Wherever they end up remind to swerve their community big time.
    avatar
    lindabaker

    Posts : 1381
    Join date : 2010-04-15
    Location : straight ahead

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  lindabaker on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:19 pm

    I give Kerry credit for saying as much as she has already. Bill's eyes are scary looking, too dark, in that Chas. video. He looks like a zombie. Carol, that new emoticon is so ugly, wow, it is almost offensive, ha ha. Funny, tho.

    avatar
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  TRANCOSO on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:23 pm

    icecold wrote:Probably best if you all take what I say as nonsense. I really don't have much to offer the community here.

    I hope your community grows in a way that you find fulfilling.

    I have no enemies in the world and neither do I wish to create any. Everything I write here manages to piss off someone and to my thinking that's not a good thing.

    So, I'll take my leave, in peace. I won't kill my membership in case there is something REEAAAALY important that I want to say that I think helps the community.

    OK.

    PS . I like your new banner. Very Happy
    I'd almost feel guilty for being so harsh towards Icecold.

    I did notice though, that he had been logged in at PA2 for a couple of hours, when I posted my 'harsh' views here, & that he waited to post the above reply untill I had logged out.

    If he is as sincere as he wants us to believe, than why didn't he discuss the matter with me, when he had the opportunity to do so?

    I have no problem at all with admitting I was mistaken, nor does it pleasure me to verbaly fight with anybody.

    In fact, when I feel someone is challenging me to do so, I normally pass, as I'm smart enough to know that not replying to a rant is about as frustrating as telling someone (s)he's absolutely right.

    I also want to add that I enjoyed (most of) Icecold's input here & that I welcome him back, whenever he feels like doing so & to let bygones be bygones.

    Enlightened
    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 21874
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Carol on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:47 pm

    TRANCOSO, it's your attitude that pretty much is carried throughout this forum by most members. We don't like conflict but aren't afraid to state our opinion. We are not afraid to have discussions about things we disagree about. We don't have a problem with admitting we may be mistaken. We are willing to forgive, move on and accept what is. We can like and enjoy members we don't agree with.

    Linda, the new emoticon is in honor of Richard. dhead Crazy Happy Believe it or not when I first saw it I didn't recognize what it really was. Duh! Brain disconnect.

    Floyd... more like Avalonia Diuretics Insanely Happy May it pass through quickly and they all come to their senses.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18492
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 63
    Location : belgium

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  mudra on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:38 pm

    TRANCOSO wrote:
    In fact, when I feel someone is challenging me to do so, I normally pass, as I'm smart enough to know that not replying to a rant is about as frustrating as telling someone (s)he's absolutely right.

    I also want to add that I enjoyed (most of) Icecold's input here & that I welcome him back, whenever he feels like doing so & to let bygones be bygones.

    Enlightened

    I appreciate your post TRAN . Not only are you smart but also a wise man.
    You demonstrated that beyond frictions and disagreements there is great Love.
    Carol could'nt have explained it more clearly.
    Would ice come to read your words I hope he will see this too .

    Thank you

    Hugs

    Love for you
    mudra
    avatar
    Floyd

    Posts : 4105
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Floyd on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:36 am

    TRANCOSO wrote:
    icecold wrote:Probably best if you all take what I say as nonsense. I really don't have much to offer the community here.

    I hope your community grows in a way that you find fulfilling.

    I have no enemies in the world and neither do I wish to create any. Everything I write here manages to piss off someone and to my thinking that's not a good thing.

    So, I'll take my leave, in peace. I won't kill my membership in case there is something REEAAAALY important that I want to say that I think helps the community.

    OK.

    PS . I like your new banner. Very Happy
    I'd almost feel guilty for being so harsh towards Icecold.

    I did notice though, that he had been logged in at PA2 for a couple of hours, when I posted my 'harsh' views here, & that he waited to post the above reply untill I had logged out.

    If he is as sincere as he wants us to believe, than why didn't he discuss the matter with me, when he had the opportunity to do so?

    I have no problem at all with admitting I was mistaken, nor does it pleasure me to verbaly fight with anybody.

    In fact, when I feel someone is challenging me to do so, I normally pass, as I'm smart enough to know that not replying to a rant is about as frustrating as telling someone (s)he's absolutely right.

    I also want to add that I enjoyed (most of) Icecold's input here & that I welcome him back, whenever he feels like doing so & to let bygones be bygones.

    Enlightened


    In fairness TRANC, I recognised the guy was XXXX stirrring on both forums the second he walked through our doors. He was fairly transparent and not particularly good at it but if thats how he wants to spend his time all day its entirely up to him. It's his time after all.
    avatar
    burgundia

    Posts : 5215
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Poland

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  burgundia on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:34 am

    [quote="Floyd"




    In fairness TRANC, I recognised the guy was XXXX stirrring on both forums the second he walked through our doors. He was fairly transparent and not particularly good at it but if thats how he wants to spend his time all day its entirely up to him. It's his time after all.[/quote]

    I felt exactly the same...
    avatar
    lindabaker

    Posts : 1381
    Join date : 2010-04-15
    Location : straight ahead

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  lindabaker on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:31 am

    Burgundia is right. He had no finesse. Burgundia can detect an intruder well. Remember Omega? It felt the same to me. Good riddance to them.
    avatar
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  TRANCOSO on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:17 pm

    Just a quick update on 'The Charles Issue'...

    Read this post by Charles...

    Posted by Atticus (= CHARLES)

    We need 18 people with varying talents and expertise .

    These people will represent all of your ideas and input, in a pure democratic way.


    That's why I'm here to make sure that happens,this is why he is using me ,I have no vested interest no children no line left and therefore no axe to grind.

    I will just make sure there is no coercion and dictators.

    Pure thought for the greater good or I'll deal with it myself.

    Bill in the chair.

    I have some business to take care of,I will start again tomorrow.

    The Following 104 Users Say Thank You to Atticus For This Useful Post...

    Source: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13572-RULERS-Questions-for-Charles-volume-2&p=129003&viewfull=1#post129003

    ... & guess what happened?

    Indeed, as a troop of hungry dogs they jumped on this 'The Chosen 18' bone & on goes the caravan of 'Avalonogy Moronics'.

    How will 'The 18' be chosen? Who are they? Is Bill one of 'The 18?' Are all of 'The 18' equal or will there be a 1-18 rank? etc. etc.

    Charlie must be changing pants a lot, pissing them all the time while reading & 'answering' - actually he just beats around the bush a lot - the posts of his braindead flock.

    Mind you, I'm speed-reading it on a portable lue, 'cos all my pants are at the cleaners...
    Beer Huge Grin Beer


    Last edited by TRANCOSO on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18492
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 63
    Location : belgium

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  mudra on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:25 pm

    18...666...333

    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  TRANCOSO on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:50 pm

    Just an example...
    The "Chosen 18"
    Will there be 18 Avalonians picked to work with Charles? Possibly. All I know is that all my life I have felt like I have been in training to defend humanity on a consciousness level. I think many here feel the same way. We all want to do something tangible. Something that goes beyond this 3D reality but has definite positive repercussions in our perceived 3D reality. I continue to learn and grow from everyone on the forum. We all play our part. I think we all have such unlimited power and beautiful talents. It is exciting to me that some here may get to interact as a group with intention and purpose in a way that has never been done before at Avalon. It is not about being chosen or special. It is about the connection and interaction on a whole new level. I think it goes well beyond just 18 individuals but, I guess you have to start somewhere.
    Blessings,
    Angellight

    Source: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13647-The-Chosen-18/page3
    UFO2 Nutbar Luke

    nb All they/we have seen of 'Charles' is the back of his head!
    They're mad!

    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 21874
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Carol on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:51 pm

    104 Users Say Thank You to Atticus For This Useful Post.. Crazy Happy

    GOOD GAD! Now I'm depressed. Crybaby


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    MargueriteBee

    Posts : 233
    Join date : 2010-09-05
    Location : sacramento

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  MargueriteBee on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:08 pm

    Transco that video says it all.
    avatar
    CetaceousOne

    Posts : 261
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : Phoenix, AZ

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  CetaceousOne on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:52 pm

    Indeed, as a troop of hungry dogs they jumped on this 'The Chosen 18' bone & on goes the caravan of 'Avalonogy Moronics'

    It's because of recent crap like this, that I have removed Project Avalon from my bookmarks for the first
    time since I started visiting the forum almost 3(?) years ago.

    The energy there has defintely changed, and no longer resonates with me.
    Will I never visit there again? Time will tell.

    Thank God for the Mists!
    cheers
    avatar
    Jenetta

    Posts : 1820
    Join date : 2010-04-16
    Location : British Columbia Canada

    St. Germain & Charles...

    Post  Jenetta on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:49 am

    Charlie must be changing pants a lot, pissing them all the time while reading & 'answering' - actually he just beats around the bush a lot - the posts of his braindead flock.

    Mind you, I'm speed-reading it on a portable lue, 'cos all my pants are at the cleaners...
    [/quote]
    _____________________________________
    Thanks for the Monty Python Tran Hope you get your laundry done soon Te He He
    ___________________________________________
    Vincit Omnia Veritas
    avatar
    arctourist

    Posts : 77
    Join date : 2011-02-02
    Age : 52
    Location : michigan

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  arctourist on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:45 am

    i rather like st. germain,or 'adamus' as channeled by geoffrey hoppe-
    what do y'all think of that group?
    i think they're fab...but i've always been free from becoming a cult-member-on acct. of having no bank acct. for one thing,plus i guess a little laziness thing i been developing.....or working on
    ...interesting,what'll they think of next-y'know?
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18492
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 63
    Location : belgium

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  mudra on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:54 am

    Charles materials : The summary ( see attached file)

    and

    A review by Kerry Lynn Cassidy from Project Camelot of The Rulers of the World interview by Bill Ryan
    Notes on Rulers of the World interview

    FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT


    Arrow http://www.earth-matters.nl/11/1504/verborgen-nieuws/bill-ryan-en-kerry-cassidy-over-het-charles-materiaal-zeer-levendig.html

    source: http://www.earth-matters.nl/11/1504/verborgen-nieuws/bill-ryan-en-kerry-cassidy-over-het-charles-materiaal-zeer-levendig.html

    Love Always
    mudra





    avatar
    Anchor

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : Sydney, NSW, Australia

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Anchor on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:44 am

    Jenetta wrote:Charlie must be changing pants a lot, pissing them all the time while reading & 'answering' - actually he just beats around the bush a lot - the posts of his braindead flock.

    Mind you, I'm speed-reading it on a portable lue, 'cos all my pants are at the cleaners...


    LOL
    avatar
    Micjer

    Posts : 1449
    Join date : 2010-04-29
    Location : Canada

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Micjer on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:31 am

    Jenetta wrote:Charlie must be changing pants a lot, pissing them all the time while reading & 'answering' - actually he just beats around the bush a lot - the posts of his braindead flock.
    Mind you, I'm speed-reading it on a portable lue, 'cos all my pants are at the cleaners...
    _____________________________________
    Thanks for the Monty Python Tran Hope you get your laundry done soon Te He He
    ___________________________________________
    Vincit Omnia Veritas[/quote]





    Beating around the bush is a true cult forming tactic. Well I wish them luck. C'ya!!!
    avatar
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  TRANCOSO on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:47 am

    TRANCOSO wrote:Just a quick update on 'The Charles Issue'...

    Read this post by Charles...

    Posted by Atticus (= CHARLES)

    We need 18 people with varying talents and expertise .

    These people will represent all of your ideas and input, in a pure democratic way.


    That's why I'm here to make sure that happens,this is why he is using me ,I have no vested interest no children no line left and therefore no axe to grind.

    I will just make sure there is no coercion and dictators.

    Pure thought for the greater good or I'll deal with it myself.

    Bill in the chair.

    I have some business to take care of,I will start again tomorrow.

    The Following 104 Users Say Thank You to Atticus For This Useful Post...

    Source: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13572-RULERS-Questions-for-Charles-volume-2&p=129003&viewfull=1#post129003

    ... & guess what happened?

    Indeed, as a troop of hungry dogs they jumped on this 'The Chosen 18' bone & on goes the caravan of 'Avalonogy Moronics'.

    How will 'The 18' be chosen? Who are they? Is Bill one of 'The 18?' Are all of 'The 18' equal or will there be a 1-18 rank? etc. etc.

    Charlie must be changing pants a lot, pissing them all the time while reading & 'answering' - actually he just beats around the bush a lot - the posts of his braindead flock.

    Mind you, I'm speed-reading it on a portable lue, 'cos all my pants are at the cleaners...
    Beer Huge Grin Beer
    Just been to the dry cleaners... They ruined all my pants!!!

    Thank you Charles!
    avatar
    MargueriteBee

    Posts : 233
    Join date : 2010-09-05
    Location : sacramento

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  MargueriteBee on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:08 pm

    I have come to the conclusion that everyone is crazy.
    avatar
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  TRANCOSO on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:19 pm

    MargueriteBee wrote:I have come to the conclusion that everyone is crazy.

    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18492
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 63
    Location : belgium

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  mudra on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:54 pm

    TRANCOSO wrote:
    UFO2 Nutbar Luke

    nb All they/we have seen of 'Charles' is the back of his head!
    They're mad!

    or ...



    Wink

    Love Always
    mudra[/quote]
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18492
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 63
    Location : belgium

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  mudra on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:33 pm

    As I was walking down the street today and thinking about all this Charles business it occurred to me that beyond the seeming confusion presently happening in PA2, some very clear line of action was taking shape .

    Let's go back in time and see the chronology of events :

    1/ the split between Bill and Kerry ( we clearly see she never would have fallen for Charles )

    2/ the split in PA that broke an entire, very special and powerfull community apart .

    3/ the opening of PA2 as an on invite only forum .
    If I remember well this took place somewhere in february 2010

    4/ PA2 is set on it's course

    5/ August 2010: Charles moves in and contacts Bill

    6/ Gradual dissapearance of the Old timers from PA2
    Would any of those have fallen for Charles ? Considering how ourselves are viewing things, I doubt it.

    7/ January 2010 : Bill's interview with Charles and arrival of Charles in PA2

    8/ February 2010: election of the 18 founders of a " New civilization "
    Anniversary date of the split of PA and rise of PA2


    Were all the pawns put on the chessboard ahead of time and skillfully moved one by one to arrive where the game is today.

    That's what a professional player would do .


    Checkmate




    Love from me
    mudra



    Last edited by mudra on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3447
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Age : 51
    Location : Walking the Path...

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Mercuriel on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:50 pm

    I would only say - CHECK...

    Then the MoA was started - And out of CHECK We moved Our Pieces...

    Heh heh


    _________________
    Namaste...

    Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

    Sponsored content

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:42 am