tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~


    St Germain and Charles

    Share
    avatar
    burgundia

    Posts : 5216
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Poland

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  burgundia on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:20 pm

    I am so glad I have no idea what this is all about...I guess i am already on Earth 2.
    avatar
    THEeXchanger

    Posts : 4063
    Join date : 2011-06-04
    Age : 58

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  THEeXchanger on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:29 pm

    why did this steve guy have to lie, and, say his name was charles ?

    avatar
    HigherLove

    Posts : 2357
    Join date : 2011-01-27
    Age : 52

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  HigherLove on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:37 pm

    Nasty letter. Nasty words. Glad I have only screamed them and not written them down. Okay...not that intense.

    I appreciate all of this...I really do.

    I guess I was not clear. I meant to say that it would stand to reason that the debate should take place over there. At least IMHO. I am done with this thread, but certainly open to everything (i.e. I am not suggesting that information be suppressed; it is about this thread being completely distorted).

    I shall leave this thread with this:

    Is it a crime to put oneself in harms way and at the side of their brother/sister who may be also in harms way? How could you best be of help: inside or outside?

    PEACE



    Oh: in "to dragon or not to dragon", I would love to see a debate about this:

    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3885-to-dragon-or-not-to-dragon-what-is-the-debate


    avatar
    silentghost

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  silentghost on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:10 pm

    Lad of the North wrote:Threats why yes threats were made on the board and thru private messages to both myself and Andywight a member from Nexus. Steve was supposed to pay me a visit during the xmas holidays said he was going to give me a chance to apologize and then was going to break my jaw and post pictures of it online for all to see problem was i knew what he looked like . i told him to bring his snow shoes as in winter here you might need them even went so far as to offer to pick him up at the airport. Frankly Steve is a smoke and mirror guy there is no ST. Germaine in his corner The website is being turned over to the members with Steve staying on in a consulting position and this has been ongoing now for several Months. They use a system of Gov`t much like we have now , it turned out wonderful for us didn`t it the pyramid hierarchy lives long and proud over there. It is a forum that has low membership numbers and from what i have seen some of the original 18 have left i can`t possibly see anything coming from it that would be of use. Now i`m sure Brook will have lots to day and want to confront me as she did the day i arrived at atticus1 attacked me right away That`s ok she was just defending her territory As for Mark AKA Silent Ghost perhaps you want to post the proof of Me posting anyone`s name and address by posting the link same with you brook I never posted Your friend Gypsywomans address any where all i did was post here name at Avalom which any one could read because it was on her visitors page for all too see and if you go to her blog she posts it all over it I have the screen shot of Hodges pm saved


    i cant show proof of something taken down and it wasnt gypsy , you posted GF's address


    gypsy is another truth spinner from canada
    never liked her or her fairy tails

    already told them what my first name was <its not a secrete >

    you and andy harassed our entire membership
    trolled the XXXX out of every one and when you got it back you cried
    i know for a fact that you and andy tried to get banned on purpose
    you wanted us to ban you so you could cry how unfair we are

    i think your still burned because nexus banned you for being abusive to a lady

    you have a pattern of abusing females
    why did you show up here a few days after i did, it just proves your trolling me on any site i speak on ,stalker much ? why not spare the people here
    of your agenda against the members of atticus1
    and please quit wasting these peoples time



    and the rest of you our site isnt closed you just have to sign up, pick a name and use an email

    avatar
    silentghost

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  silentghost on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:20 pm

    THEeXchanger wrote:why did this steve guy have to lie, and, say his name was charles ?


    he didnt thats what bill ryan wanted to call him
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 64

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Brook on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:23 pm

    Lad of the North wrote:Threats why yes threats were made on the board and thru private messages to both myself and Andywight a member from Nexus. Steve was supposed to pay me a visit during the xmas holidays said he was going to give me a chance to apologize and then was going to break my jaw and post pictures of it online for all to see problem was i knew what he looked like . i told him to bring his snow shoes as in winter here you might need them even went so far as to offer to pick him up at the airport. Frankly Steve is a smoke and mirror guy there is no ST. Germaine in his corner The website is being turned over to the members with Steve staying on in a consulting position and this has been ongoing now for several Months. They use a system of Gov`t much like we have now , it turned out wonderful for us didn`t it the pyramid hierarchy lives long and proud over there. It is a forum that has low membership numbers and from what i have seen some of the original 18 have left i can`t possibly see anything coming from it that would be of use. Now i`m sure Brook will have lots to day and want to confront me as she did the day i arrived at atticus1 attacked me right away That`s ok she was just defending her territory As for Mark AKA Silent Ghost perhaps you want to post the proof of Me posting anyone`s name and address by posting the link same with you brook I never posted Your friend Gypsywomans address any where all i did was post here name at Avalom which any one could read because it was on her visitors page for all too see and if you go to her blog she posts it all over it I have the screen shot of Hodges pm saved

    Not much to add to that...except....

    If you had compromised my address and put my family or friends in jeopardy I'm sure I'd have done the same as Stephen did. For you to say go see if you can find it written anywhere..or any evidence is also a bit amusing. Because for liability purpose....the sites you put it up on had to take it down. Of course nobody is going to find it....doh! I could not believe you would do such a thing. But you actually did it on this thread again ...you posted a private picture that could potentially put someone in danger of recognition without a care. And you did this long before any threats were made your way. Of this I'm certain.

    If we were building a country....I might agree with you on the government idea. But hey...we are not trying to save the world as some people paint it. We have put up a site to work on projects...in those projects we vote on which get done...and how they get done. We kinda need a voting system if you get my drift...so the members can have a say.

    Yes it's small right now....but growing. Ever seen the movie field of dreams? If you build it they will come?.....well having a huge membership at this moment is not as important as putting the site up. But word gets around. And I see you and your Nexus crew are now trying to emulate us by starting a Radio site? But you have a donate button? Who's going to keep tally of those funds? You see...the members of Atticus1 will be in control of their funds.

    Yes I did take advantage of you when you got there...because I was appalled that you are taking the lead of Celine and Richard who used to read peoples PM's and created a huge stir over this as I've seen and witnessed in watching the Nexus forum. I caught them red handed. And you know this...I've told you. I could not believe you would be so careless as to put anthers persons personal information and make it public in such a gesture and I'm still amazed at it. And don't deny it....you did it on this thread. Put up a private picture which might lead to someone getting hurt. That to me is inexcusable and careless and thoughtless. Even Dangerous.....And yep...I went after you when I saw you hit that site.

    So as far as sharing that PM....I'm sorry to say I'd probably do the same thing if you put anyone I knew in danger.
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 64

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Brook on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:30 pm

    It's also quite amusing that JT would post that for you rather than do it yourself. slick NB....you really need to get over this stuff....it's not doing you any favors....and it's damage is not as effective as you would suppose. Because people will go there and see for themselves it's not what you are painting....it's in fact being emulated by the very people you've been getting this urge to damage the site with eh?

    And JT...there's no debating it..... if someone was trying to hurt you got the wrong address and had a brick thrown through the window...scaring the teenager at home....what would you say? Knowing you probably a whole lot more I suspect.....

    btw...are we in the habit of posting private messages here now? and JT....you do know you just got used to put that up eh? it get's NB off the hook eh?


    Last edited by Brook on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Lad of the North

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2010-09-15

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Lad of the North on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:35 pm

    you have a pattern of abusing females

    You have a pattern of making unfounded accusations

    Where is the proof of Girl Fridays address being posts by me ?

    All i ever posted was GW`s name there is no proof i posted her address if she has it please ask her give you the link where it was me that posted it?

    Any other females you want to throw on the fire like maybe isostool where she wanted to be able to throw stones at me and couldn`t catch them when i threw them back at her. I treat everyone the same if a female wants to attacjk me she will get the same in return I give no quarter based on gender

    Funny name Isostool It means lonely xxXx




    Yes I did take advantage of you when you got there...because I was appalled that you are taking the lead of Celine and Richard who used to read peoples PM's and created a huge stir over this as I've seen and witnessed in watching the Nexus forum. I caught them red handed. And you know this...I've told you. I could not believe you would be so careless as to put anthers persons personal information and make it public in such a gesture and I'm still amazed at it. And don't deny it....you did it on this thread. Put up a private picture which might lead to someone getting hurt. That to me is inexcusable and careless and thoughtless. Even Dangerous.....And yep...I went after you when I saw you hit that site.

    So as far as sharing that PM....I'm sorry to say I'd probably do the same thing if you put anyone I knew in danger.


    Again where is the proof i did that Steve made it up an if you really want to know who put her in danger ask the fool who chose to put her name on what ever it is your trying to pin on me instead of his own you charles Capt Spinless.

    Once again if you have the proof it was me post it if not then you smoking the wrong stuff you believe in what your trying to build From what i`ve seen this whole Charles ruler crap is a fraud going no where there is no st germain nothing smoke and mirrors
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 64

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Brook on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:37 pm

    Where is the proof of Girl Fridays address being posts by me ?

    Ahhh...removed for liability sake?
    avatar
    Lad of the North

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2010-09-15

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Lad of the North on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:38 pm

    what liability
    If your telling me that you don`t have proof its called an unfounded accusation and that can lead to defamation of character
    Please inform Mark of my join date as i believe i got here a tad bit ahead of him and whay is he trolling all these forums


    Lastly i do no ones bidding but my own those who can`t stand up and defend them selves deserve what they get so you have it wrong there my dear


    Last edited by Lad of the North on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  JesterTerrestrial on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:43 pm

    Brook wrote:

    Not much to add to that...except....

    If you had compromised my address and put my family or friends in jeopardy I'm sure I'd have done the same as Stephen did. For you to say go see if you can find it written anywhere..or any evidence is also a bit amusing. Because for liability purpose....the sites you put it up on had to take it down. Of course nobody is going to find it....doh! I could not believe you would do such a thing. But you actually did it on this thread again ...you posted a private picture that could potentially put someone in danger of recognition without a care. And you did this long before any threats were made your way. Of this I'm certain.

    If we were building a country....I might agree with you on the government idea. But hey...we are not trying to save the world as some people paint it. We have put up a site to work on projects...in those projects we vote on which get done...and how they get done. We kinda need a voting system if you get my drift...so the members can have a say.

    Yes it's small right now....but growing. Ever seen the movie field of dreams? If you build it they will come?.....well having a huge membership at this moment is not as important as putting the site up. But word gets around. And I see you and your Nexus crew are now trying to emulate us by starting a Radio site? But you have a donate button? Who's going to keep tally of those funds? You see...the members of Atticus1 will be in control of their funds.

    Yes I did take advantage of you when you got there...because I was appalled that you are taking the lead of Celine and Richard who used to read peoples PM's and created a huge stir over this as I've seen and witnessed in watching the Nexus forum. I caught them red handed. And you know this...I've told you. I could not believe you would be so careless as to put anthers persons personal information and make it public in such a gesture and I'm still amazed at it. And don't deny it....you did it on this thread. Put up a private picture which might lead to someone getting hurt. That to me is inexcusable and careless and thoughtless. Even Dangerous.....And yep...I went after you when I saw you hit that site.

    So as far as sharing that PM....I'm sorry to say I'd probably do the same thing if you put anyone I knew in danger.


    Well this just opens up a whole nother can of worms! I have not followed much that is going on at this nexus forum since the worm tonguing of last year! Much has been posted here about the sneaky reading of private messages and so many other incidents in the train wreck of PA and whatever! Anyway like I said I dont know anything much about this at all other then what has been posted here in this thread at the mists of avalon and I still have not decided what to make of it all. JT!
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 64

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Brook on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:44 pm

    Lad of the North wrote:what liability
    If your telling me that you don`t have proof its called an unfounded accusation and that can lead to defamation of character
    Please inform Mark of my join date as i believe i got here a tad bit ahead of him and whay is he trolling all these forums

    i'm saying you told people in that post to go see if there was proof....and it has since been removed for the sake of Liability toward someone getting hurt due to the very act.....Hello
    avatar
    Lad of the North

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2010-09-15

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Lad of the North on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:48 pm

    Brook wrote:
    i'm saying you told people in that post to go see if there was proof....and it has since been removed for the sake of Liability toward someone getting hurt due to the very act.....Hello

    Telling some one to go look at a post is not the same as posting it because the post already existed and they want to say i posted it . Do you realize how dumb your conclusion is here
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 64

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Brook on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:51 pm

    Lad of the North wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    i'm saying you told people in that post to go see if there was proof....and it has since been removed for the sake of Liability toward someone getting hurt due to the very act.....Hello

    Telling some one to go look at a post is not the same as posting it because the post already existed and they want to say i posted it . Do you realize how dumb your conclusion is here

    No...do you realize how dumb it is to ask someone to go look for something that of course would have been removed for the SAKE OF LIBILITY
    avatar
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  JesterTerrestrial on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:59 pm

    Brook wrote:It's also quite amusing that JT would post that for you rather than do it yourself. slick NB....you really need to get over this stuff....it's not doing you any favors....and it's damage is not as effective as you would suppose. Because people will go there and see for themselves it's not what you are painting....it's in fact being emulated by the very people you've been getting this urge to damage the site with eh?

    And JT...there's no debating it..... if someone was trying to hurt you got the wrong address and had a brick thrown through the window...scaring the teenager at home....what would you say? Knowing you probably a whole lot more I suspect.....

    btw...are we in the habit of posting private messages here now? and JT....you do know you just got used to put that up eh? it get's NB off the hook eh?

    Well I do not have any proof of the posting of address...NB says it was already available for anyone. I can not prove any of this. I had nothing to do with bricks being thrown through the window of someones house nor the sharing of said information. And If it was not already public information do not agree with this either! As for posting pictures well gee whats the big secret...i told you all who I am a long time ago! See my face in my avatar now...yup thats me! JT!

    This private message is not really a message more like a THREAT!!! PRE MEDITATED THREAT to hurt someone. And then to video tape it and post it online!!! WTF!

    Any as i said a couple times...there is just something not right with this whole situation and a lot of noise seemed to arise after the charlse b.rian and the rulers of the world video and then a group of 18 to decide on some projects!

    And Brook, if this group is truly working on projects of the light I do hope that the truth can be told so that all the success in the universe will be yours~!



    avatar
    Lad of the North

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2010-09-15

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Lad of the North on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:01 pm

    LOL geez excuse me for thinking you possessed reasoning skills

    Some one posted something in regards to her address

    I found it and directed others to where it could be found

    Conclusion i am at fault for posting it in the first place ............ strange deduction there Watson

    Question who put the original post up displaying the name and address?

    Did i even view the post or just link to it?

    what was the website this so called post was posted on

    Who put the name and address on the alleged document instead of using his own (well we already know this don`t we Steve) he`s such a brilliant man
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 64

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Brook on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:06 pm

    silentghost wrote:rick there as u know him lad from the north
    posted a womans address with comments akin to inciting violence
    as a direct result some one smashed her window in with a brick
    while her teen age daughter was home alone

    keep in mind he thought this was atticus's address

    so please dont take your facts from someone who targets women and children


    and for the record id beat his head in too


    bump te bump.... cause and effect NB.....cause and effect.
    avatar
    silentghost

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  silentghost on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:09 pm

    Lad of the North wrote:LOL geez excuse me for thinking you possessed reasoning skills

    Some one posted something in regards to her address

    I found it and directed others to where it could be found

    Conclusion i am at fault for posting it in the first place ............ strange deduction there Watson

    Question who put the original post up displaying the name and address?

    Did i even view the post or just link to it?

    what was the website this so called post was posted on

    Who put the name and address on the alleged document instead of using his own (well we already know this don`t we Steve) he`s such a brilliant man


    you posted it with words inciting violence to the address wich is illegal in most countries
    avatar
    Lad of the North

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2010-09-15

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Lad of the North on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:10 pm

    Brook wrote:
    silentghost wrote:rick there as u know him lad from the north
    posted a womans address with comments akin to inciting violence
    as a direct result some one smashed her window in with a brick
    while her teen age daughter was home alone

    keep in mind he thought this was atticus's address

    so please dont take your facts from someone who targets women and children


    and for the record id beat his head in too


    bump te bump.... cause and effect NB.....cause and effect.


    Please mark don`t be shy you know where i live come on up chicken man better men then you have tried Not scared of a boy...

    Brook thanks for posting what you consider proof , its about as useful as your movie on vaccine refusal
    avatar
    Lad of the North

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2010-09-15

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Lad of the North on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:11 pm


    y
    ou posted it with words inciting violence to the address wich is illegal in most countries


    What were those words mark post them and tell me where did i post them
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 64

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Brook on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:15 pm

    Lad of the North wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    silentghost wrote:rick there as u know him lad from the north
    posted a womans address with comments akin to inciting violence
    as a direct result some one smashed her window in with a brick
    while her teen age daughter was home alone

    keep in mind he thought this was atticus's address

    so please dont take your facts from someone who targets women and children


    and for the record id beat his head in too


    bump te bump.... cause and effect NB.....cause and effect.


    Please mark don`t be shy you know where i live come on up chicken man better men then you have tried Not scared of a boy...

    Brook thanks for posting what you consider proof , its about as useful as your movie on vaccine refusal

    It's flu shots....and you are really starting to show your spots now....I figured it would not take too long Wink
    avatar
    Lad of the North

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2010-09-15

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Lad of the North on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:17 pm

    Brook wrote:It's flu shots....and you are really starting to show your spots now....I figured it would not take too long Wink

    Is there a difference between a Flu shot and a vaccine?


    mark pursued a line of violence here just sending a little love back to him you who cannot provide proof to anything want it accepted on blind faith > I`d sure hate to look at a jury box with you sitting in it


    Last edited by Lad of the North on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 64

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Brook on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:19 pm

    JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    Brook wrote:It's also quite amusing that JT would post that for you rather than do it yourself. slick NB....you really need to get over this stuff....it's not doing you any favors....and it's damage is not as effective as you would suppose. Because people will go there and see for themselves it's not what you are painting....it's in fact being emulated by the very people you've been getting this urge to damage the site with eh?

    And JT...there's no debating it..... if someone was trying to hurt you got the wrong address and had a brick thrown through the window...scaring the teenager at home....what would you say? Knowing you probably a whole lot more I suspect.....

    btw...are we in the habit of posting private messages here now? and JT....you do know you just got used to put that up eh? it get's NB off the hook eh?
    Well I do not have any proof of the posting of address...NB says it was already available for anyone. I can not prove any of this. I had nothing to do with bricks being thrown through the window of someones house nor the sharing of said information. And If it was not already public information do not agree with this either! As for posting pictures well gee whats the big secret...i told you all who I am a long time ago! See my face in my avatar now...yup thats me! JT!

    This private message is not really a message more like a THREAT!!! PRE MEDITATED THREAT to hurt someone. And then to video tape it and post it online!!! WTF!

    Any as i said a couple times...there is just something not right with this whole situation and a lot of noise seemed to arise after the charlse b.rian and the rulers of the world video and then a group of 18 to decide on some projects!

    And Brook, if this group is truly working on projects of the light I do hope that the truth can be told so that all the success in the universe will be yours~!




    yep...I figured he'd find someone to do his dirty work for him....LOL sorry JT but you have no idea how this guy operates. It's pretty predictable.

    Working on some things.....a move about flu Shots is one JT.... Radio pod casts are also in the final stages....it should be good. Wink
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 64

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Brook on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:29 pm

    Lad of the North wrote:
    Brook wrote:It's flu shots....and you are really starting to show your spots now....I figured it would not take too long Wink

    Is there a difference between a Flu shot and a vaccine?


    mark pursued a line of violence here just sending a little love back to him you who cannot provide proof to anything want it accepted on blind faith > I`d sure hate to look at a jury box with you sitting in it

    Well a A vaccine is a biological preparation that improves immunity to a particular disease. It's usually done when you're young...and at different intervals and stages.

    the flu shot you have to get every year....
    and is not the same by a long shot...although they call it a vaccine.... it's only good for one strain of flu...and quite useless if the flu you get is not that strain.

    If you think you can keep up...here you go.... http://paradiseandroses.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/flu-shot-outline-final.pdf


    And it most definitely only lasts roughly a year. Where a vaccine is set to adjust the immune system for in some cases a lifetime.
    avatar
    Lad of the North

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2010-09-15

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Lad of the North on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:35 pm

    Brook wrote:btw...are we in the habit of posting private messages here now? and JT....you do know you just got used to put that up eh? it get's NB off the hook eh?

    I look at it as a threat and evidence of one

    Brook wrote:yep...I figured he'd find someone to do his dirty work for him....LOL sorry JT but you have no idea how this guy operates. It's pretty predictable. [/i]

    you have no idea how i operate Brook you only think you do


    Well a A vaccine is a biological preparation that improves immunity to a particular disease. It's usually done when you're young...and at different intervals and stages.

    the flu shot you have to get every year.... and is not the same by a long shot...although they call it a vaccine.... it's only good for one strain of flu...and quite useless if the flu you get is not that strain.

    If you think you can keep up...here you go.... http://paradiseandroses.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/flu-shot-outline-final.pdf

    And it most definitely only lasts roughly a year. Where a vaccine is set to adjust the immune system for in some cases a lifetime.
    no need for me to go there you already answered it and the reason they get it every year is because the flu virus mutates almost every year

    Sponsored content

    Re: St Germain and Charles

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:27 pm