~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

ELENIB/PLANET X/NIBIRU

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Re: ELENIB/PLANET X/NIBIRU

Post  Carol on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:39 pm

hah!

I enjoy both science and science fiction. However, for everyday affairs - science is where it is at.

The issue is one of what effect this planet will have on the sun and the sun subsequently on the solar system.

I doubt the planet is inhabited but it's anyone's guess given that there really are bases on the moon and mars.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    devakas

Post  devakas on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:38 pm

I agree with you Carol that it is science fiction.. :)

Every living entity would not exist on this planet without sun, none of the smallest, none of the beauty, none of the plant would exist to the tiny micro world, every living nitrogen cell... and none would be maintained. There would be no life we know of on this planet. Everything on our planet requires energy from sun, (fire), warm, heat, right amount of rays. It is maintained in very subtle way.

At the same time there is a sun given to us in our galaxy and our planet earth. The distance is 93 mil miles to sun at least. The radius, this radius is gigantisch that sun delivers her energy to all surroundings, the radius of sun around at our distance it is just, try to imagine the vast radius. Sun keeps everything together, how powerful it is so, how much power sun has and constantly delivers it to maintain this radius and more. So we, our planet is like a hair, smaller, less, as a hair ‘ray’ to maintain everything on earth planet. Just smaller than a hair….

We use our powers in the most wasting ways. Or we do not know who we are. Or we do not use our powers at all. To be in god consciousness….
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Floyd

Post  Floyd on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Ohhh XXXX.... its Planet X!!!!
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:25 pm

The latest is that it will pass close by on my birthday next month and again on September 26th. I'm not expecting anything special other then some birthday cake and a nice massage.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:03 am

First part is update on earth changes. At 3:30 minutes into report is report on PX.
    John Moore Show with Ann Morrison on RBN July 21, 2012. Nibiru will make it's closest passage to Earth coming into our Solar System on August 17, 2012. http://www.republicbroadcasting.org

Asteroid 2012-DA14 on a collision course with earth scheduled on Feb 15, 2013. Also Nibiru will be in closest proximity to the Earth between Aug 17th and Sept 26th 2012. Expect some Earth events during that time.

July 18, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen,

"No Need For Panic" is the title of my paper I wrote the Fall of 2005, published in January 2006.

This note is a follow-up to my paper.

Tuesday July 10th, one of my private trusted sources told me the following: He heard a woman telling her employer that she attended a classified briefing for spouses of D.O.D. personnel that are part of C.O.G. (Continuity Of Government) contingency planning. This may constitute 1 or 2 % of all D.O.D. personnel.

Prior to the briefing beginning, she had to sign a non-disclose agreement. During the briefing, she was told about Nibiru ( Planet X, Wormwood) and the soon-to-happen flooding of the Atlantic coast. She was shown a map that very closely resembled the map on my DVD showing flooding of North America coastal areas.

She was told to prepare for an evacuation order that would come soon, They were told they may have as much as two weeks warning, they may not. They were told they could bring one carry-on bag and one suitcase and that they would abandon all other possessions and property.

Monday July 16, I had another private source in Homeland Security verify the information of the above mentioned briefing.

Today I spoke with another source, Mr. Mike Harris. Mike is a fellow talk-show host at RBN with the time slot following mine. Mike has a private trusted source who is a high-ranking member of a foreign intelligence agency. This source tells Mike that Nibiru will make it's closest passage to Earth coming into our Solar System on August 17, 2012 and it's closest passage outward bound on September 26, 2012.

Mike has verified this intelligence with another private source, a former high-ranking member of the Reagan administration.

All intelligence received so far points to an Atlantic Ocean event (probably connected to the Canary Island risk of a land slide generating a tidal wave) There are some unknowns here, the exact nature of which areas are most at risk is one of them. The safe thing to assume/act on, is all coastal areas (800' altitude and lower) are at risk.

One of the things I learned in U.S. Military Intelligence School (as well as being criminal investigator since 1973) was to look for reliable sources who don't know each other, giving the same information. Here we have four reliable sources all saying the same thing.

I trust this intelligence enough to be taking personal action based on it.

We human beings go through this every 3,600 years. The range of effects run from mild irritation to killing most inhabitants of Earth with: major earthquakes, volcanoes, flooding, 200 mph winds and meteor strikes.

On Wednesday, July 25th, Mike Harris will join me on my radio show as my guest. We will be discussing these matters.

That's at 0700 CDT 7/25 on Republic Broadcasting ( link at my web site http://www.thelibertyman.com/ )

This is an on-going intelligence gathering project. I will report my findings as they develop.

Regards,

John Moore
    http://www.thelibertyman.com/

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:19 am

This is a Presentation by the late and Great Zecharia Sitchin about his over 70 years of reseach. Zecharia Sitchin (July 11, 1920 -- October 9, 2010) was an Azerbaijani-born American author of books promoting an explanation for human origins involving ancient astronauts. Sitchin attributes the creation of the ancient Sumerian culture to the Anunnaki, which he states was a race of extra-terrestrials from a planet beyond Neptune called Nibiru. He believed this hypothetical planet of Nibiru to be in an elongated, elliptical orbit in the Earth's own Solar System, asserting that Sumerian mythology reflects this view. Sitchin's books have sold millions of copies worldwide and have been translated into more than 26 languages
    http://www.sitchin.com
    http://www.wingeddisk.com

If you want to know some facts about the Anunnaki or facts about 2012 have a look at this site.. http://www.2012returnofnibiru.com

JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:56 am

There seems to be a whole lot of nobody seems to know much about what the hell they are talking about going on regarding Nibiru!

And meanwhile nothing gets accomplished on real issues that we could all be working on like the new dawning of the golden age that is kicking in the front door of the old world orders hide out! Planet X eh?! Well what are you all gonna do about..you better prepare! Quick!

lol

Lmfao
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:40 pm

solar panels and generator - check

one years worth of stored food - check

faraday cage for electronics/batteries/walking talkie/hand held short wave radio - check

seeds for growing and sprouting - check

Big Berkey water filtration system with new filters - check

garden/orchard - check

2 new 25lb bags of flour and 50lb bag of rice - check

camping gear - check

propane for bar-b-que and camping stoves - check

water - check

wind turbine and generator - to get

piano - check

library - check

games/art supplies/sewing equipment - check

hurricane lanterns and oil - check

need more chocolate/coffee/tea

Enlightened

Nobu

Post  Nobu on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:56 am

I hope SO MUCH that this big chaos will really begin and will begin really soon.
    It's not hard to survive against those weak and slow-reacting zombies out there.

I believe you, Carol, and I respect that you are prepared so well! ^^
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:53 pm

Well if you have read the news lately i would say it appears the chaos has already started...

and as far as nibiru goes i do not think it is what people suspect it is. A lot of the talk by many researchers seems mis-guided about what is coming!

Carol I am glad your so prepared I was just dumpster diving for coffee money and im more afraid of the water like substance that ran all over my sandles then some mystery brown dwarf star Big Grin 2

anyway im sure the truth about all this will surface some time soon... it always dose I would guess that it has more to do with the spiritual shift of the higher dimensions due to quantum changes caused by the wave from outer space. Anyway Peace JT!
    Adv2

Naughty
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:24 pm

Warm welcome and aloha Nobu. I think I made prepping an hobby after Y2K and just never stopped. With the ongoing hike in electricity (our consumption keeps going down while the cost keeps going up), I'm totally worn out on being dependent upon external energy sources. The same with food, not knowing if it is GMO or what chemicals are sprayed on it or in it. I'd get our own cow if I didn't have to milk it twice a day and had more land. I guess if anything the idea of being out in the country off the grid and self-relient has far more appeal then suburban life for us. We like the quiet, the sounds of birds and listening to the rooster crow.

Having spent the last 22 years in a rural environment has been a gift and something treasured on a daily basis.

Hey JT,

The adventure of dumpster diving for coffee money sounds like fun except for the strange looking liquid oozing around your sandals. One of our favorite places is the dump and finding free stuff that can be used for something useful.

I was just thinking of going to some of the coffee places in town and asking for coffee grounds for the garden as I'm using those little expresso pods now which don't amount to much volume. My poor blueberry bushes look peaked and the coffee grounds would help the soil.

Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:57 am

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:43 am

Floyd

Post  Floyd on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:08 am

According to Kerry Cassidy, Bill Deagle has identified the large moon shape object allegedly heading for Earth on August 17th as Nibiru.
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:16 am

I don't like Bill Deagle ever since that fiasco with Kerry and can't understand what John Moore sees in him. However, John Moore has a very credible background and reputation. I do like him and still am in doubt about his source of information. I like to post what they put out there to get others take on it as well. Is John Moore's data reliable or not. And more importantly - since I will be traveling thousands of miles on my own again during this time period I do get a bit nervous not know what's legitimate or just disinformation.

Floyd

Post  Floyd on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:22 am

Dill Beagle is a fear monger for sure. Ive been following this information over on Camelot and as I explained on another thread it does appear to be alarmist fear based misinformation without much credibility.

Im not certain if its a distraction for something else because in the final analysis if XXXX is going to happen XXXX is going to happen.

Im sure we would have seen an object the size of the moon by now if it is due to arrive Aug. 17th.
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:31 am

Deagle has been an alarmist fear based individual without much credibility since 'I've been aware of him. That's why I just don't get Moore. August 17th is my birthday and I'll be in San Francisco before flying out to Utah the next day. Thousands of miles to go to be away from home. Merc will be at his retreat cabin for the next few months. Odd how circumstances move us around the planet as if we were just chess pieces going from one location to the next. It's amazing how strong family ties are and which strings get pulled.

enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:32 am

Carol wrote:Deagle has been an alarmist fear based individual without much credibility since 'I've been aware of him. That's why I just don't get Moore. August 17th is my birthday and I'll be in San Francisco before flying out to Utah the next day. Thousands of miles to go to be away from home. Merc will be at his retreat cabin for the next few months. Odd how circumstances move us around the planet as if we were just chess pieces going from one location to the next. It's amazing how strong family ties are and which strings get pulled.

Deagle is not to be trusted and even John Moore has been on the survivalist bandwagon for a long time . A disaster is imminent or around the corner so it is predicted by his sources . I got the suspicion that judging by the length of time that John has been at it , that he has been played like a fiddle by his sources ........
    I tend to agree with the principle, that some preparation for possible future disasters are necessary for the simple reason that the government has made provisions for this type of events and we know that we people cannot rely on the NWO governments to advice us because they want us dead !
    On post 107 above which is the presentation of Zacharia Sitchin at the mark 1 hour and 30 minutes he tells the audience that he was told by NASA ( Never A Straight Answer ) that Nibiru was assumed to have come closer to Earth about 560 BC.
    It appears that at that date there was a prolonged eclipse of the Sun . So Nibiru is , according to NASA , due to turn up in our neighborhood in about 1000 years .
    The problem with NASA information are known . Another reminder was the announcement that the 10 th planed was sighted in 1982 and then silence . How can those people be trusted ? Then there is the problem with the program used to regress orbits of eclipses of the sun . How do we know that all planets , and other bodies in the solar system have been accounted for ?
    What about Kerry C ? Do we remember the conference full of hot air about Elenin ? Do we remember the frenzy generated about Elenin ? Is this a repeat performance of a similar psy-op designed to scare people ?
    We can still be hit by an asteroid that will cause all the flooding and the troubles for all humans as predicted by remote viewing and Cliff High . It doesn't have to be Nibiru ! I still want to see proof that Nibiru is around .

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:30 am

Agreed ENWO. This is the nut of the situation folks need to keep in mind. Fear is used as a means of mind-control by TPTB. To defeat TBTB is not to go into fear and just stay one's course. Having lived in an area where winter literally is 8 months out of the year I view prepping as not much different then getting ready for winter time. I happen to enjoy all the seasons and even wild weather. Life would be a bit dull if everything remained the same all of the time.

Whether PX shows up or not is not the issue. The issue is how one goes about becoming less dependent upon government and more self-reliant. Having lived through a few disasters (two 7. earthquakes, wind/rain/snow storms, fire when living on a mountain top) - having a means to deal with the power grid going down if just good common sense. Preparing camping gear is good common sense. Having a good reliable water source is basic.

None of us know what is up next with earth changes - yet we deal with earth changes of one sort or another via weather all the time. The US is having regular blackouts with the grid going down in storms. Nothing like a few practice sessions to wake folks up about what it means to be self-reliant.

gscraig

Post  gscraig on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Unfortunately I wish the same could be said for your good self but hope fails me.
    Is there anything in particular you can think that has not been supported ?

In all honesty, with you and hopefully if your honest with yourself. At best, half of your opinions have not been supported despite your continuation to bombard this forum with those opinions. That's fine, for you are as human as the rest of us, but you always do not hold definitive answers. As I've stated before, you are and have no authority. Look at the many threads you've chosen to inject your position, and read from there. That my friend, is truth.

Moving on,

Hello everyone else :-)
    I think we are at a juncture where your eyes and instincts can inform you more than all of the so called "in the know" folks ravaging the internet. As of right now, we are all in regurgitation mode of recycling information. Simply because we all want to put our curiosities to rest with some form of closure from a trustworthy source. Every information outlet is tainted to where, you and your instincts are the best source. Some more than others, because they are doing what we are doing, trying to find, extrapolate, and communicate their understanding of information they have access to.
    If anything, keep an eye on natural occurring events that cannot be man-made and how often they occur and it's level of intensity. Also, try to stay abreast of UV Radiation levels in your area. There have already been unprecedented levels in many areas across the planet, especially the southern-midwest states in America.

A tool to help. http://www.uvawareness.com/uv-index/uv-index.php?location=45231

Good Day all

Floyd

Post  Floyd on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:56 am

gscraig wrote:

In all honesty, with you and hopefully if your honest with yourself. At best, half of your opinions have not been supported despite your continuation to bombard this forum with those opinions.

God god man are you still wittering on from your pulpit. I fully understand that my own views are not popular in the fear based conspiracy world that is riddled with false information supplied and fermented by the likes of yourself. I hold as much authority as you which is zero. Just opinion and differing intuitions.

I am perfectly comfortable with being leftfield and isolated in my views. I am not bombarding anything but have as much to say as that which comes from your own hand.

Deal with it and get over yourself.

Planet x is a hoax. It is as simple as that as was Elenin, the piloted craft and the moon sized niburu object heading for earth now.

Time will show who was right and wrong.

That my friend is the truth.

Eartheart

Post  Eartheart on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:31 am

Clear minds & and strong words, besides we could speak happierthings,
    me or myself even got it over the edge with all the political syfi low budget production, eh Floyd - thanx 4 sanity and the reestablisment of earnestly sincerly mindfull perception - thats how the technic is called... flower

"Simply because we all want to put our curiosities to rest with some form of closure from a trustworthy source." Cool put for a hot issue - yeah! Naughty

My 0cent on how to drop those timelines, where impactsare needed to end the imperial BS, i would take my fist too. But i wish the blooming of our united earthearts will do it - hopefool now on 4 august???

gscraig

Post  gscraig on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:32 am

Floyd, you make it sound like your doing humanity a favor. Yes, keep the unintelligent bottom feeders blessed with thou righteousness. LOL

If there's so much blasphemy and fear based material on these here forums, why bother to respond so often? Why bother to visit? Why waste your time, again and again with the crazy's here?
    It's not like your being paid to post here, right?
    If we look at how often I post here compared to yourself, one would begin to wonder.
    As I pointed out before, I'm doing to you, what you do to others. You don't seem to like it much, imagine that. It is all petty when it's all done and said, and I will cease soon enough, but I'm making a point for all to see.

In regards to Nibiru, PX, Krypton...Whatever. My focus as I've suggested over a year ago is for people to watch the behavior of the sun. For it has displayed many unusual things within the last 5 years according to our known recorded history, and continue to do so. For the sun plays a huge role with earth and life behaviors. Now, would that be fear mongering or providing facts for people to self assess?
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:24 am

Eartheart wrote:Clear minds & and strong words, besides we could speak happierthings,

"Simply because we all want to put our curiosities to rest with some form of closure from a trustworthy source." Cool put for a hot issue - yeah!

Well August 5th is my youngest son's 43rd birthday so I'm just hoping the 4th will be just like today only a bit more special because it's his birthday on the 5th... I too would like our curiosities be laid to rest in some form of closure over the PX possibility. Given that I have two credible sources saying it's there and they've seen it - I suspect something is there. However, the issue is and has been how it will affect the sun and it is the sun's CMEs we need to keep an eye on.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:28 pm