tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

ELENIB/PLANET X/NIBIRU

burgundia

Crop Circle 2012 decoded Part 2:The return of Nibiru.

Post  burgundia on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:10 pm

ceridwen

Re: ELENIB/PLANET X/NIBIRU

Post  ceridwen on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Clif High said that planet x or nibiru do not exist. Apparently there is a new astrologic theory that explains the sun is a commet or something like that:

The real point that we all must face is a known, and huge, level of model distortion by the powers that be about this planet we all ride, and the solar system in which it spirals.

If one's model is heliocentric (sun at the center of the planets revolving in its ecliptic plane like peas whirling around the edge of a plate), then it becomes necessary to postulate all manner of 'second suns' or 'planet x' or something acting as the cause of all the observed solar system changes, including those affecting our own planet. It must be so...after all, we have the 'evidence' of disturbed orbits, et al, therefore, so it would seem, there would have to be a something out there to be causing the perturbations that are observed.

However, absent the bias imposed by the heliocentric model, all we really have is a situation of observed orbital irregularities. It is the heliocentric model that forces us to the conclusion that a something is out there...not the evidence.

In fact, with the helical (better video here) model, such orbital irregularities are a natural outgrowth of the dynamics of being planets drug behind a comet-like sun. It is to be expected with the helical model that the size and shape of the 'cone' behind the sun will change based on differences in the interstellar media. Note that in the 1980's the Russian satellites were providing definitive evidence of our solar system entering a region of space that was far more dense, and has since been dubbed 'fluffy' space, though i think this appellation a bit soft considering how hard our planet's ass is being kicked.

As our sun plows into this denser matter, the cone behind it contracted, and there was less space for earth (and all the other planets each in their own region) to orbit. Thus, while neither our rotation, nor our relation to the fixed stars have changed, it is quite clear that our planet has left behind what we have for millennia considered to be 'normal' behavior. So far, all of the various changes (outside of humans/aliens induced stuff like chemtrails), are within the expected range of behavior accommodated by the helical model. This includes climate, weather, expansion of the planet, earthquakes, alterations in light patterns at the poles, increase in solar intensity, and many other recent changes. http://www.halfpasthuman.com/models.html

I do not always agree with Clif High but I do think there is no Planet X/Nibiru /Death Star etc anywhere near us. It would require at least 10 years of observations and those are missing
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Just looking at this world makes me really indifferent if Nibiru exists or not.
    gscraig

Post  gscraig on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:09 pm

This came across my bow, and it reminded me of this thread. Thought it and it's arguements via the comments section to be at least entertaining enough to post. Good Day folks

Floyd

Post  Floyd on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:58 am

gscraig wrote:
    It's not like your being paid to post here, right?
    If we look at how often I post here compared to yourself, one would begin to wonder.

Are you paranoid by any chance? Or are you just being ridiculous as a force of habit?
    If you fully wish to understand the meaning of self righteous than I suggest you place yourself in front of the nearest mirror and all will be revealed.

Dont throw stones in Glass houses sunbeam.
    gscraig

Post  gscraig on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:55 pm

LOL. Your response is three weeks late. Why bother? Petty

Floyd, why don't you start a new thread that has in the title "Debate Me Please." "I need to cram down your throat my Perspectives" and let this and any other thread remain focused on it's title and subject matter.

Everyone take a moment to witness the patterns for which our friend Floyd displays and from there ask yourself; "Why does he bother or continue to visit or post if we are all ignored?" At that juncture, if you find it worthwhile, question his purpose.

Now, let us all get back to the entertainment at hand called Nibiru

Good Day
    gscraig

Post  gscraig on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:56 pm

"Why does he bother or continue to visit or post if we are all ignored?"

That should read "ignorant"
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Eartheart wrote:Clear minds & and strong words, besides we could speak happierthings,
    me or myself even got it over the edge with all the political syfi low budget production, eh Floyd - thanx 4 sanity and the reestablisment of earnestly sincerly mindfull perception - thats how the technic is called... flower

"Simply because we all want to put our curiosities to rest with some form of closure from a trustworthy source." Cool put for a hot issue - yeah! Naughty

My 0cent on how to drop those timelines, where impactsare needed to end the imperial BS, i would take my fist too. But i wish the blooming of our united earthearts will do it - hopefool now on 4 august???

Nice Eartheart,

Hope you don't mind me commenting almost 2 months later.. Insanely Happy
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:48 am

Craig I find it somewhat pathetic and schoolboyish that you mention I reply 3 weeks late. I wasnt aware there was a schedule for replying but nevertheless the essence of my reply remains true whether its 3 weeks of four months late.
    happily I dont live my life according to your timetable requirements lol.

I am not cramming any perspectives down anyones throats no less than you are or anyone else here is using this or any forum for their own world war.

If you dont like it just disagree with it or ignore it. Im sure its not the end of the world for you.

Would you like to expand on your half arsed suggestion that I may be working for someone.

Or would you like to stop perpetuating this nonsense and get on with it.
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:55 am

I thought this video could be useful to understand how to separate real data from disinformation. I know it says UFOs but it applies to any object in space

If this video does not dispel false rummours then we are talking about a "cult", the "Sitchin cult"

Nothing is being hidden from us. It couldn't be hidden. There are far too many amateur astronomers spreaded through out the world with powerful telescopes to see with a wealth of detail distant galaxies, let alone what is up in the solar system

Why do I take the trouble to put these information out? because fear filters down to Earth's electromagnetic grids. Fear causes quakes, hurricanes, tornadoes and weather events necessary to dispel so much negativity. It is not the illuminati creating fear, it is misinformed people panicking about false "end world scenarios"

Work with the Earth, not against her. We have enough man made problems as it is, help by being mindful and not by playing into disinformation agendas

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:28 am

I have two different thoughts on this.

First, our entire solar system is undergoing global warming. Why? From all the various research reports I've read it would appear that our solar system is in an active area of space and subjected to gamma ray bursts along with being subjected to high levels of protons that continue to heat up the core of earth and the surrounding planets. When the core heats up magma goes on the move - generally up toward the planet's surface. This results in the planet expanding creating earthquakes and volcanic eruptions which puts tons of ash into the atmosphere creating in the long run global cooling and eventually another ice age of sorts.

These gamma ray burst are coming from what was noted in various NASA reports from the center of our galaxy and if I recall correctly being generated from a black hole. None of this has anything to do with PX being present or not being present.

However, gamma ray bursts also affect our sun and the constant bombarments of CMEs and solar flares are playing havoc with the earths magnetic field. In addition their are 3 very significan ozone holes with the more recent one being located over the equator zone and quite huge. I monitor this daily as it often goes over Hawaii and those days when we have such a influx of solar radiation are also days we are all dragging our asses.

So there is a very rational scientific reason for increase in solar activity, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and odd weather. Solar winds flexuate and when very strong there is solar magnetic storms that affect the planet's weather. All easily understood. Except for the gamma ray bursts. That is a real mystery.

Second with regard to PX. If it were not for a personal friend who was at the Vatican and observed PC via their sky telescope and Mercuriel, whom I trust and knows more then anyone can possible even guess at - I'd likely discount that it existed. Something is or was out there. I don't know what it is or where it is but it is/was there unless the secret government and ET figured out a way to destroy it.

Both my husband and I were talking about this earlier. Neither of us sense anything out of the ordinary with respect to PX being present now so we personally doubt anything of significance would happen with regard to its so-called passing. And we doubt the sun is going to be the huge problem that so much hype has been going on about. However, I'm convinced that another Carrington type of event will likely happen next Spring somewhere between March and May.

But lets us all take into account all of the underground cities that are being built by governments around the planet. They are planning for somethig big - THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THIS IS A REALITY. THEY ARE LOOKING TO SOMETHING IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE THAT WILL AFFECT THE PLANET'S SURFACE. This could be something related to the sun or astroid/comets. And then there is Courtney Brown's remote viewing research. So I'm convinced we will see some significant earth changes resulting from an X FACTOR within the next 12 months.

And it is for this reason folks need to pay attention if they wish to do what they can to survive if and when the grid goes down - as it will when the X FACTOR presents itself. Personally, Australia and the south Pacific doesn't look to safe to me but what do I know. I live on an island with an active volcano and feel much safer here then in southern California, Arizona, Texas with all of its illegal aleins or the Gulf of Mexico, or Japan with all of the Fukashima radiation fallout.

I figure god has a plan and I just don't need to worry about any of this other then to take the more practical precautions with respect to some food storage and gardening.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:31 pm

I disagree with you Carol. I follow the gamma bursts myself everyday, I have not seen any continuous beaming from the galactic core. We are receiving gamma bursts from everywhere, as it has always been

Here is the link http://grb.sonoma.edu/ you can explore at your leasure

The solar system is not warming, say scientists:

There is no evidence anything will affect Earth any time soon as far as EVIDENCE is concerned

Pseudo science is not sciences, is disinformation
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:39 pm

Here is part two:

and part three:

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:20 pm

hmm, I wonder what causes the gamma ray bursts. And I'll go back and check the reports I read on the solar system warming.

ceridwen

Post  ceridwen on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Here an explanation from wikipedia Carol http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma-ray_burst
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:15 pm

Thanks ceridwen. I will check with some NASA scientific papers as well as the most important element here for is is the truth. I'm not interested if I'm wrong on this as I just what to know what's accurate data and correct any personal misperceptions.

We Are You

http://pleiadedolphininfos.blogspot.be/2012/10/a-message-from-nibiru-and-anannuki.html#more

Post  We Are You on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:24 pm

~A message from Nibiru and the AnAnnUki~ Channeled by Méline Lafont

Méline: This is a channeling that was one month overdue,before this point of publication has been reached. This has to do with the fact that I've really hesitated to allow them to connect to me. It started with incoming images of pyramids and the famous "heads" of them which popped in during meditation. Shortly afterwards they spoke to me, along with my Twin Flame and Michael at my side. I think I definitely asked at least a dozen times what their intentions were and whether they came of the Upper Light of Christ and served the Divine Plan, I asked this to themselves as well to Archangel Michael and my Twin Flame .. checked with my Tauk board and pendulum, checked and asked the I AM Supreme Creator of the Upper Light .. well, I have done so during a month before I've made my decision. They kept themself during the entire period of doubt, lovingly and kindly and have always had great respect for my own free will and decision. Every time they stepped aside when I asked this and gave me the time that I needed. On the other hand, I felt that they really did need to share this message, for it turned out to bevery important. It is very clear that no one really wants to allow them connecting, for the same reasons that I was stumbling with the entire time, and that is; by judging on their past and fear, not knowing what their intentions are. My final conviction came due the fact that Archangel Michael and others ensured me every time that they are turned to the Light and have loving intentions (I searched for this on the net and examined it and it appears that they indeed turned to the light and have seen their mistakes), and if there is someone who I trust 100% it is Archangel Michael as he is my top protector and everything and everyone must pass through him to come to me for connection. Michael and my Twin Flame would never allow me to communicate with energies that are not of the Light. I decided to post this channel and share as it is important to let go for once and for all these prejudices which we struggle with and give it a chance. We are attaching us too much to the past and our judgments on this, everyone deserves a chance, so that is why I grabbed it. Throughout the channeling I have received no negative tone or feeling, they felt not negative but it certainly was a separate from energy, a kind of enlightement but not as a power enlightened feeling such as I feel with Sananda for instance. I think this is due to the fact that they are not so very long illuminated, either it was my feeling created by being skeptical :-) They just want to share us the paramount importance of having positive thoughts and creating positive shapes when their planet / ship passes, because everything is energized empowered by this passage. This is the common thread throughout this message. I have been asked by them whether they are allowed to connect with me again in our future now and I replied that I was going to wait and see what the reactions are and my feeling is! So PLEASE share your comments here about what you feel and this will definitly determine for another "possible" channeling from them. Sincerely thank you for giving this opportunity, with love ♥ Méline

Allow us to introduce ourselves and, by the same token, to greet you most heartily as we now enter the times in which it is paramount to address you all and to share important information. We are the so-called AnAnnUki and in the course of our evolution we have spiritually evolved into the Light. Our predecessors, who have been generally known by the term AnUnnAki, are no longer existing now, as we have evolved spiritually into the Light causing that designation to become obsolete. We are reborn and so is our designation. We speak from the Collective and we are most grateful for this opportunity to step forward. We get a distinct feeling that this is not so easy because our scribe is not convinced enough as to our intentions. For this reason we had to wait quite a long time for this opportunity to be granted. Now she has consented to function as a scribe for us, for which we are immensely grateful. It is quite obvious that there still exist thoughts and judgments about us all referencing to the deeds of our predecessors. We firmly take our stand that we do not want to be compared with them anymore, as we no longer embody those energies and we have absolutely seen the error of our ways. In realising this we have been uplifted into a higher level of consciousness that is linked to the Christ Consciousness, to the Office of the Christ also known as the Highest Light possible. We request of you now, to open yourselves for our conversations in the firm belief that we no longer have the same intentions as in the past, for we no longer embody that disposition. We are loving entities now and we approach you with loving intentions to assist you and to make amends for our previous erroneous ways. We thank you in advance for this opportunity!

What we wish to convey to you all is that we are now in the process of gradually approaching your planet Earth. We are hiding behind your Sun and, rather unperceivedly, approach you because a direct approach would be too overwhelming and too shocking. The energies that our planet Nibiru generates for the population of Earth and for Earth Herself are enormously powerful. But please do not consider this a negative fact! We do not approach you with bad or with destructive intentions but rather with enlightened intentions. The results of our presence, in the sense of an approach, will cause many shifts and will more specifically see to it that all remaining negative energies, still firmly anchored in your planet, will be released in their totality. Much negativity has already left but still some has to leave. This can be accomplished thanks to the energetic shifts that we cause in passing alongside your planet. We will not arrive on your shores, our mission is to assist you by merely approaching you and than passing you by. That fact in itself will be more than sufficient to witness some beneficial shifts.

You are not up for destruction, far from it. Please let that sink in. We only ask that you do not consider us our even link us with terms as "destruction”, “negative thoughts” or “negative intentions”. It is of the utmost importance to distance yourselves from this line of thought and to know, without a shadow of a doubt, that we come from the Light with the best of intentions. This is our mission, this is our assistance towards all of you. This assistance can be seen as a restitution. To be aware that we come to help you, will bring further enlightenment to us as well as to you resulting in perfect harmony on your Earth. Admittedly, harbouring thoughts and fears about destruction or about our alleged ill intentions, can lead to more chaos and confusion resulting in the fact that our approaching planet Nibiru will energetically reinforce those thoughtforms.

The arrival of our planet fortifies the collective thoughtpatterns and the collective consicousness of humanity. So please think and create what it is that you want to achieve from a heart filled with Love and Light. To exist in complete harmony within yourself will empower that what you want to become. Our planet Nibiru will shift everything meaning that all that has to happen to bring forth Ascension, will duly come to pass. The more your thoughts and your creations are outright positive, the more there are only loving thoughts and feelings towards one another, the more positively harmonious the effects will be.

It is very important that you familiarize yourself with this fact! Your own destiny and your own path lie within your own hands. You decide what your future or what your NOW moment, will look like. Your thoughts and your creations determine your state of being and your experiences. When you Love, when you remain and act from Love all will be good and all will stay good. Your inner peace is important as is your complete trust in the Divine. We originate from the Divine and we strive to cooperate with this Divine Plan which we serve. It is our hope that we have clarified what our purpose and our mission entails within this great Ascension process, which in itself is accelerating more and more. Have faith in the Divine and in our intentions as they are solely based in Love. We love you all so dearly and we only have your best interest at heart!

At this present moment, Nibiru is situated at the distance of the sun from your Earth, what you would call an astronomical unit, and our energies are already clearly perceived and felt by all of you. These are intense energies for which also beloved GAIA remains not numb. She knows of our upcoming arrival to help Her as well as Her population and is most grateful for this. For centuries she has asked for help and She is now thrilled to see and feel us responding to Her request.

The time is NOW for you to shift over to the state of enlightenment and everything in that regards is worked out meticulously. This project implies and has drawn enormous energies even from all over the cosmos because this solar system will now take its rightful place and will start executing its assigned galactic duties. Everything moves up a notch from a galactic point of view as we all continue to evolve at infinitum. Nibiru is our planet but it is also our enlightened homeworld on which schools will be established for students such as yourselves.

We are very pleased to see you all evolve on a large scale as is effectively foreseen that way. The ones who are ready will also evolve and will take the big leap into Ascension. The ones who are not yet ready will evolve along other ways and will continue to live on in their own creations of duality until the time has come for them to make the leap into Ascension. You are the precursors and the guides showing the way to what can be and what will be possible. We respect all choices and Nibiru will make a clear distinction in what the possibilities are because all worlds, all creations will be fortified and there will definitely be clarity!

In no circumstances do we wish to bring fear, we want to clarify the fact that you must proceed thoroughly in the best interest for all of us and for all of you. Your thoughts and creations will materialize and that’s the reason why it is so important to remain positive and to be Love. Our arrival will empower everything, so make sure that you are at all times positive and loving, so that you will experience just that.

Your inner guide is now your only guide so work on establishing a direct link and connection to your inner guide when you feel that this connection is not fully activated. You are assisted enormously by the beloved Archangels, by the Ascended Masters and by other Galactic Civilizations who take on the role of helping and protecting you wherever necessary. Call on them when you think you need help to activate yourself so that you can rely on yourself at all times. All that surrounds you is something outside of yourself on which you cannot rely in times of chaos and changes. It is your inner guidance that will become important, your inner feelings as prompted by following your heart for your heart is always with you at all times.

The old and familiar that surrounds you will never be the same again, a fact that will be felt by many as a deep hole : the familiar has always been a kind of hold for you. It is time to let it all go as in fact they are non-existent. Only you are eternal, life itself is eternal! Your own essence, your spark, your love and your colour makes you what you are now and what you will always be no matter what. So be Love in all ways and have faith in yourself and in the Divine Plan. You have arrived at a most significant shift which will alter your whole world forever.

We thank you for this opportunity to share our message, we are the Anannuki and we greet you most lovingly.

Copyright © 2012 by Méline Lafont. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this copyright notice and links are included. http://pleiadedolphininfos.blogspot.be
    Geplaatst door Méline Lafont pleiade dolphin op 10:25 AM
    Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook
    Labels: A message from Nibiru, All chanelings Méline
    13 comments:

PortiaOctober 10, 2012 10:57 AM

I don't mind reading more channelled messages from the Anannuki. This message alone does not feel negative to me at all. I am willing to release the past and embrace the idea of Anannuki as beings of light. I regard the Anannuki as friends and allies now and I am ready to hold thoughts of love and light to Nibiru as she approaches Earth.
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Obviously their data is incorrect as we don't have a second red sun. However, they did a good report on this and I do wonder where their information came from.

Eartheart

Post  Eartheart on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:11 pm

an allready static growing EM pulse, which deletes all the memorie,
    coupled by alien perspectives how we likethis new now, plus
    the hivemind recreated logos of our ascended crews, changes the matrix of orin...
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:48 pm

Eartheart wrote:

an allready static growing EM pulse, which deletes all the memorie,
    coupled by alien perspectives how we likethis new now, plus
    the hivemind recreated logos of our ascended crews, changes the matrix of orin...

Hi earthheart good to have you here. I have real problems with relating work with crop circles. I have been in many over the years as I lived in the area of Salisbury Stonehenge and crop circles. They are beautiful and I respect the resonance that they create, but they are for the main part 95% man made. and 5% mysterious. As I say take nothing away from their resonance because they vibrate a lovely tune but nothing from there else. It is the ideas of someone being express through these designs.

Just thought I would stick my oar in.

Lawless
    t
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:57 am

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2012

I wanted to ask you more about this coming red comet in March, 2013. I'm hearing other psychics report this. Please go into more detail about it and describe the electricity/static you also felt would be a problem. Can you focus on the Sun and give an idea as to whether the solar maximum -- the 11 year cycle -- will be weak, or if it will be strong? Thank you so much. Of all the topics, I feel this is the most pertinent and important, if some kind of extra-solar body truly is on approach, we need all the information we can get and we need to be prepared.

7:35 PM - One of the first feelings that I get is the outside will start to taste really strange, almost metallic in your mouth. And things will start to smell like an Ionic Breeze (ionized air), and I stay consistent with that feeling every time I focus on it. I also feel like when this comet approaches, once it is close you will feel a weird static in the air. And it feels like pins and needles and at times you will even see your hair stand up like you do when rubbing a balloon against your skin. I also see myself also getting shocked all the time, on door knobs and cars and light switches when you go to turn them on and off. For me it feels really annoying, but then I see myself growing a tolerance to it, and I see myself using the back of my hand to touch almost everything before do anything more with that grounded object. I see newer machines and technology, for example cell phones, iPads, and computers either not working or in some cases have just periods of the day where they will work and then periods of the day where they do not. I am seeing the front of my cell phone saying searching..searching..searching... as if it has moment where it cannot find signals, but then I also can see myself using it at other times of the day. I am getting an impression that whether it is day or night has some impact on when things work. And it looks to me that things have better reliability at night vs the day. He he (laugh), Um.. Cars go through the same issues and I see people with older cars not as affected, so those machines work. But then I am getting a funny image also of people driving old like lawnmowers and like tractors out on the road like to the store, and I can see our Giant Eagle parking lot and it is this bizarre thing of tractors, riding lawnmowers, older cars, and their are still new cars their it is just they are not reliable transportation especially in the day time.

Q-Is this electronics malfunction due to the sun or comet?
    A-I keep seeing it as both as if this is all interconnected. I feel like right now the sun, it is hostile toward us, but at the same time dealing with this approaching comet and it's disruption to our gravitational pull has made us more vulnerable to, I do not know what you call it..solar flares, because I feel like earth is weak right now between core of the earth and the crust of the earth and the atmosphere, it is like those three things are not in sync right now because of the comet.

Q-The earth has a magnetosphere, that protects us from the solar winds. Is this shield down due to this comet.
    A-That is exactly what i am seeing as this comet approaches it's gravitational pull on us has the core and the mantel and the crust, along with the atmosphere completely out of sync. In my mind the picture I am seeing does not show those items rotating in sync the way that they should be. It is like that unity is broken down. Which makes us weak and vulnerable to anything that the sun sends in our direction.

Q-Will humans be harmed by the solar radiation?
    A-Um, a couple things, I see people sunburning very easily and people even that might not burn as easily such as African Americans will still burn, so people need to be extra cautious when they are in the sun, and the second part of that is I feel like they are going to start doing a weather advisory regarding the sun, like they will have humidity, air quality, but they will also start including something regarding the sun intensity and people need to pay attention to that. I see it as survivable but people need to take a common sense approach to it. And those that do not will tremendously increase their risk for skin cancers, I am even getting a vivid image of cancers on your ears, right at where your nostrils are, like cancers will show up where we never have experienced them before, and people need to be responsible and head those advisories when they happen.

Q-Will the 11 years solar cycle predicted to be at it's maximum be strong or weak.
    A-As I focus on that question, the image I am getting is this coming summer for the United States, I am seeing a big hot white light, telling me it is going to be very intense and very strong this upcoming year starting around May or June 2013 (timeline).

Q-From things I have read, the sun when were young seemed more yellow, now it seems white. Is this true? Has it changed and why.
    A-Ok, the message I am getting is that it has always been a white color, however, our atmosphere has changed from when we were kids, and I am seeing a weird pair of glasses, that when I put them on it seems yellow like when we were kids, but when you take them off and look at our current sky it does look white hot. So it has not changed, but the earth conditions have.

Q-Why can we not see this comet now?
    A-Hmm..What I am getting is the phrase it's hiding, it's hiding, but if you know where to look you can find it. And depth wise in our viewing I am seeing an image of the moon in the sky, and I am seeing an image of the sun, and directionally it is right in between it, but so, so many miles behind. And right now it is so small, to the naked eye it looks like a star.

Q-Have others seen or capture on camera?
    A-Yes I believe they have and with a powerful telescope I see that you can see it, you just have to know exactly where to look because the magnification would be so high that you would have very limited viewing once you looked out of your telescope. It would have to be pointed in the exact location.

Q-When this comet is at it's closest point to earth, how large is it when viewed from earth using the moon as a reference? Note the sun and the moon when viewed from earth are the same size.
    A-I am seeing one thirty second (1/32), the size, but also hearing the phrase "That even though that sounds small, it will be much more magnificent than what you think".

Q-Can you describe what we will see.
    A-It looks like a really bright star, but the edges look kind of pink and red, but that is just the very edge, the center actually does look like a star, white.

Q-Is it star? Like a sun? Or more like a rock, what cause the pink red glow.
    A-I just, up close I see it as a comet, which looks like a fireball up close, and the reddish rim is caused by the rapid movement in conjunction with, there is some kind of gas inside of it that comes out when it moves, that mixes with the speed and creates the fire look. I want to say methane, but it is something much more than methane, but I feel like that is part of the name of whatever the gas is.

Q-So does it generate heat? And is it magnetic?
    A-Yes, if it were still and not moving, touching it would leave a dirty rust on your hand, like it is made out of iron, but it is also porous like it has a ton of dimples in it, like a golf ball, so I would say it is magnetic, but the polarity of it almost has repelling force instead of an attracting force, because I do not see things being pulled to it, but as it goes through the atmospheres, things kind of float away from it. So I do not really understand that.

Q-Has this comet visited earth before?
    A-Yes, and what I see happen was we had a earthquake on a global proportion, and what I am hearing is the phrase "The sound that was heard around the world", well this was an earthquake that was truly felt around the world.

Q-Will there be another quake such as this? If so when?
    A-I am seeing that we will have earthquakes, depending on where you live it could be very minimal, but I see it most affecting the ocean by Alaska and I see it again over by Australia and I keep getting this repeated image that looks like the center of the earth expanding like the core it is expanding, but where it is releasing it tension from this expansion is by Alaska and Australia And I see Alaska with more of an earthquake, but over by Australia I am starting to see the release more in the form of volcanic eruptions. I feel that this will happen like March or April of 2013 (Timeline)

Q-Will governments aware of this event ever release the information to the public, and if so when? Who would be the first?
    A-I am getting a consensus of NO because it would create mass hysteria. So I do not feel that anything is going to be broadcast or released over normal media. Now I do see the ability to get information online, if you can find reliable sources, but the normal broadcasting channels are not going to put that information out there.

Q-Why do you think other psychics are picking up on this?
    A-I feel like the energy from this event is becoming so intense that people are tuning into it and they are feeling it and they are seeing it and it is just very intense. And I feel like the closer the time frame gets the more stronger the images and feelings come through.

Q-Will anybody die due to these events, if so how many?
    A-I do see people dying, and it is from a wide variety of things, between natural disasters, food shortages, some of it is not instant, but through this process on a global scale, I am getting around a million, but that is not immediate, that is the trickle down from everything that happens from this.

Q-You typically report doom and gloom, mainly based on the type of questions asked of you. Do you have anything positive to report on this same issue, can focus on the positive aspects of this event.
    A-I see people getting more thankful for what they have, I see communities becoming communities. I see people being more active and healthier due to the limited amount of artificial food that we currently have. This scare will make people want to be more self reliant. People will start to go back to the older ways of gardening, people will start to have a garden. Also something about prescription drugs, people will start to learn how to function off of them, they will still exist, but the usage will go down. The main thing is just the overall closeness that people with begin to get with people.

Q-What about society's distractions, like TV.
    A-I even thought, or had a thought too that people will be using entertainment less and do more learning. For example, I see you (my husband) working on a car, and you are teaching the kids how the motor works and what different things do. And the kids are more involved in learning practical applications of life, rather than watching the same reruns on television.

Q-What do you see for governments?
    A-I see the government will still be there, but is will not be as big. I feel like we will be going back to a more simpler time in life. But one thing I see is that we are going to go through this adjustment and people will be humbled and begin to work on being self sufficient and that sort of thing. But over the next twenty years or so all those little luxuries will creep back up on us again and I see the whole being scared and being thankful and appreciating what you have, I see that fading, and this current lifestyle of excess slowly will creep back up on us and we will have to make a strong effort to keep out priorities straight. And I feel like people in power and people with money are going to try to get you hooked on all the junk that we have now. And we as people will just have to not let that happen.

Q-What do you see of money, taxes etc.
    A-I do think that the dollar is going to collapse. I think China is really going to try to get the gold standard back. There will be a lot of bartering and that is how we will avoid taxes on some things. I feel like during the change we will be doing away with electronic transactions and things will be more physical assets, cash. I am getting something about the U.N. will control the currency, or the auditing of the currency, and it will be like a world currency of some sort. But I feel it will definitely will be backed by precious metals. And that is all I see with that.

Q-When do you see people quitting their jobs, when is this change undeniable?
    A-I feel like by March 2013 (timeline) it will be evident that there are changes going on with the earth that do not have simple explanations.

Q-Do you see people working throughout these changes, with no electronics during the day. What do you see them doing for money, payment, food?
    A-I see as electronics start to falter, many things are done on cash or trade only. I do see stores still operation, but the cost of goods is much higher than the current rate. I also see that you might have a very limited variety on certain items as well. You will be able to get things, they just cost more and you will not have the selection that you have now.

Q-Without electronic transactions, how do you pay your property taxes, electric bill etc?
    A-I see them setting up locations in different parts of town for example, you could go to your local Walmart, pay your utilities or whatever bill is due, pay in cash, and then the utility companies and property tax companies will just send a courier like once a week to these designated locations to pick up their payment.

Q-But most of the money is electronic, there is not enough printed paper to account for all the electronic money in circulation. Like will I still owe for my house, or will debts be wiped clean. How can they account for them without the computer records?
    A-I feel like the debts that will be due are like your towns money that you owe your town, like your utility bills, I feel like property tax will be like a flat value that they tell you that you owe. As far as mortgages and credit cards, I see that being suspended, you will still owe it, but there is not system to bill you or to collect it or to update payments. I even feel like your utility bills will be a flat billed amount, and it will be base upon how many people live in your house.

That could be due to the electronically reading meters and billing.A flat rate is much simpler.

Q-Can you describe this U.N. money?
    A-I see the U.N. collecting all of the precious metals and they are the ones who issue money and they also audit the money to insure it maintains it's value, but it creates a worldwide standard that is interchangeable among all the countries in the U.N. and it also serves to protect all of the countries involved because you do not have to deal with the exchange rates and current daily values of money. It is just a consistent form of currency. And then I see them doing something about each country has to turn in what is backing their own county's money at the time and that is how they determine how much money to issue back to that country. It is like you exchange your gold and silver and then they calculate how much in new currency that is worth and that is how much you get.

Q-Will they try to confiscate the citizen's gold and silver to turn into the U.N. or can people use gold and silver a alternative currency.
    A-I do see people using gold and silver as an alternate currency, but it looks like what they do is they charge a tax on transactions used with gold and silver and that tax goes back to the government. So you can do that, but it is almost like the penalize you in a form of a tax for doing that.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Vancouver, Canada, November 12, 2012 – NASA has predicted that in less than three months a potentially killer asteroid of historical proportions might pass Earth. This particular asteroid will come so close to Earth scientists have yet to determine with 100% certainty it won’t collide with Earth. What is known by NASA is that the asteroid is definitely headed towards Earth with an arrival time pegged at approximately February 15, 2013. One previously unknown factor is scientists have never witnessed an event on this scale and magnitude so there will be a steep learning curve as it approaches.

Present calculations predict a trajectory of within 20,000 miles of earth. Labeled 2012-DA14 it is an estimated 197 feet across and most likely tips the scale at just under 150,000 tons, depending on which elements and constituents it is comprised of. It could be made up metals such as iron or nickel or many other possible combinations of elements and metals so the actual weight is hard to estimate but in this case size does matter. It is pure conjecture at this point whether or not the predicted path is 100% accurate. Although DA14′s appearance has not been publicized in major newspapers or media outlets this asteroid could be the most significant outer-space based event of our lifetime and has the potential to kill millions of people if its predicted path is altered by earth’s gravity and is pulled into our atmosphere.

One thing is known for sure, we will see DA14 come within the boundary of our geostationary satellites. Geostationary satellites are the ones we aim our satellites dishes at, for TV and Internet access. These satellites keep in time with Earth’s rotation allowing us to receive and transmit 24/7 and 365 days a year. These satellites are parked above our heads in a circular orbit of 22,236 miles (35,786 kilometres) above the Earth’s equator and follow the direction of the Earth’s rotation, there are many of them and they keep in time with any given location above the Earth.

To show how serious an event this is, the moon is 239,000 miles from earth (384,000 km). Some calculations place DA14 coming as close as 16,000 miles, but it doesn’t matter if it is 16,000 miles or 20,000 miles (the outside estimate), the distances are all within the range inhabited by geostationary satellites, even conservative estimates show it could wipe out many geostationary satellites if they are not moved to avoid the collision. These are the satellites we use for telecommunications, internet , TV and most probably locations used for many U.S. military assets.

To give you an idea how close a shave this will be, the asteroid will come within 8.3% of the distance between us and the moon. 8.3% between life and death on our Earth. Also, the largest and brightest “shooting star” you have ever seen on a clear night is the about the size of a kitchen refrigerator or a little bigger. DA14 is 197 feet across.

mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:31 pm

Carol wrote:NASA Announces Largest Near-Earth Destined Asteroid to Date: 197 feet

The following is what Nasa actually did say about Asteroid 2012 DA14 Carol

Near-Earth Asteroid 2012 DA14 to Miss Earth on February 15, 2013

In this oblique view, the path of near-Earth asteroid 2012 DA14 is seen passing close to Earth on Feb. 15, 2013.

Discovered by the LaSagra observatory in southern Spain, the small asteroid 2012 DA14 will pass within about 3.5 Earth radii of the Earth's surface on February 15, 2013. Although its size is not well determined, this near-Earth asteroid is thought to be about 45 meters in diameter. Asteroid 2012 DA14 will pass inside the geosynchronous satellite ring, located about 35,800 km above the equator. Its orbit about the sun can bring it no closer to the Earth's surface than 3.2 Earth radii on February 15, 2013. On this date, the asteroid will travel rapidly from the southern evening sky into the northern morning sky with its closest Earth approach occurring about 19:26 UTC when it will achieve a magnitude of less than seven, which is somewhat fainter than naked eye visibility. About 4 minutes after its Earth close approach, there is a good chance it will pass into the Earth's shadow for about 18 minutes or so before reappearing from the eclipse. When traveling rapidly into the northern morning sky, 2012 DA14 will quickly fade in brightness.

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news174.html

Not so scary as BIN's article tries to make it by twisting the original text.
    Beware articles that don't give a link to the original source.
    There seem to be quite a bit of people out there that like to frighten others Wink

Love Always
    mudra

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Thanks mudra for posting the other article. Actually, I don't think it's scary at all and don't understand why some writers about this seem to think there is a need to worry. The article was a follow-up on a link provided by someone commenting on the first article. A potential possibility of some increased solar activity.

Floyd

Post  Floyd on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Planet X

hahahaha

Party on.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:24 am