~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Ruling elite is ruling...what?

Beren

Post  Beren on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:21 am

*this is the one of the last threads I started on av2*
    *It will be good to repeat it here*

First of all, I send my blessing to anyone reading these words, you are going to need it friend.
    Ruling elite. Who are they?
    They are wearing disguises and masks but still they are men. Even if they learned tricks over millenia (I deliberately say tricks) they are still souls. Souls on various degrees of amnesia.

Second of all. Who needs a ruling class?
    A primitive societies do. Ruling class here is not far off majority of people, only they have bigger bats than others which makes them in the ruling position.
    Take away the bat (fear,power,tech) and you will see the same people like you and me. Even if you see certain ET soul ,energy stream, dimensional being-so what?

What is the thing that makes them better than any other man or woman or child?

What is making them better to call themselves an elite?
    This is a crucial thing for believing they are "elite" is making them suffer for manic
    delusion.

Friend- what makes you different than me?

Better transportation vehicle that we agreed to call car,ship,device?
    More illusionary thing called money,possessions?
    Better fabric called clothes?
    Better food on your table?
    Illusion that you can bend wills?
    Limited knowledge of how to bend illusion ?
    Magic tricks that some call power over wills?
    Newer technology ?

What?

What do you have that makes you better or suited to RULE?

Nothing.

Friends , if one who created Universe and all that is- IS NOT RULING - then who are you to impose RULING OVER OTHERS?

I want to help you friends , brothers and sisters for I love you. You are my fellow souls deeply in amnesia and your own mind games and illusions and if you continue more with these games I must notice that you will be quite stuck.

All other children will go and leave you alone.

Then what?

Can you play alone in the sand while other children are off?

Again , I send you my love and blessing. And light to shine upon your darkness. I love you all. But I will not shut my words . I tell you the truth: " Get out of darkness you created. Get out , let go of everything you made, it`s only putting you down. Get out and feel the breeze of Love in your souls and faces"

Be blessed in the name of God-Love.
    malletzky

Re: Ruling elite is ruling...what?

Post  malletzky on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:01 am

Beren, this is such a strong love message, straight from the heart.

Funny enough, just today I was once again trying to put myself in the position of the so called rulling elite (I found this aproach to be the best in order to understand "the behind" behind someones' behaviour).

What would I do? How would I deal with any possible revelations of our past as humans and divine souls? Would I be different? Would I be able to make the difference?

Too many questions...but only one answer. Or a sequence of possible answer(s). Oh, and believe me, I could philosophise day and night on this issue, but I will rather cut this down to a minimum Insanely Happy

And regardless of my views bellow, I'm just as you Beren, and I know many other feels this way too...I do not hate them. I can't hate. I don't know this feeling...and...

...and therefore basicly, I understand that these elite associations (there might be few of them today trying to prevail the predominance of their own "tribe") have all been trapped in a kind of illusionary world they're living. They're actually living in a completelly different mind construct then the other 99% of the humantiy today. (I have had the possibility to talk to a relatively high ranking politician...and even these, of the "minor" levels of the elite, seem to have forgotten that they're actually still living on this planet called earth. How bizare.)

This mind construct is mostly based on assumptions and, but very rare, on some different layers of real knowledge (technology, our past, our true origin, "their" true origin etc.)

About the assumptions...assumptions are never a fact. The main one is the assumption about their (wishful) pure origin (blood) and therefore their right to continue this game according to the rules established by our common ancestors. But these rules are not set in the stone.

And as long they doesn't recognise that these rules were allways dictated and changed by the divine creator, they will definitelly wish to contiunue "their" chosen path. Why should they want the change? Why playing by other rules as to the one they established on their own?

You see, they're really trapped. To believe that "they" make the rules is their weekest spot.

Some of them might be aware that the divine creator decided long ago that this illusion here on earth is gonna end. And this is what they scare most...to lose their "illusionary rullership" over their "god given minions".

Btw. Beren...this quoute of yours

Souls on various degrees of amnesia.

made me laugh. And how true it is. I never realised that I can view the souls on various degrees of amnesia...rather, I was allways thinking about souls on various levels of awakening. Thanks for extending my awareness... Double Thumbs Up

much respect
    Mall...

burgundia

Post  burgundia on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:14 am

Beren, do you think they will ever read your words? Wink And even if they ddid, would they understand?
    malletzky

Post  malletzky on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:25 am

burgundia wrote:Beren, do you think they will ever read your words? Wink And even if they ddid, would they understand?

Dear, do they have to read in order to understand? We both know that the energies released by said or written words are enough to start the process...It's the matter of sending my good intentions to the divine source and we all know that all our thoughts are being transmited into the "aether" or that unifying field that surrounds us, but we can't recognise and tap in...yet.

I'm just happy that Beren did this in such wondergul manner...he sent them love. And this allone will be enough to make the difference.

Cause, as long we're sending them our feelings of hate and fear...they will find their excuse to continue...

I hope you understand MY POV...(I'll leave Beren answer to this on his own anyway)

much respect
    Mall...
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:38 am

Yes, mal, I do understand. I know that words and thought carry energy. And it is already somewhere in the ether and Akashic records..Wink
    malletzky

Post  malletzky on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:40 am

burgundia wrote:Yes, mal, I do understand. I know that words and thought carry energy. And it is already somewhere in the ether and Akashic records..Wink

definitelly dear...so we're doing what's needed Wink
    Beren

Post  Beren on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:36 pm

burgundia wrote:Beren, do you think they will ever read your words? Wink And even if they ddid, would they understand?

They heard.

What they will do after- it`s their decision.

Words are in ether now. Tomorrow no one will have an excuse...
    Thubs Up
    mudra

Post  mudra on Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:07 pm

I believe Beren's words and very accurate assessement is for everyone wether the elite or all the rest of us .
    So that we may understand that altough in the physical realm the people that are dedicated to control every
    single move of those they rule are declaring themselves masters, in the spiritual realm these are souls that are deeply asleep through eons of loosing awareness of connection with Spirit .They fell all the way down the dwindling spiral of amnesia while several others are walking their way back to Source. In that regard the very reason we came here on Earth at this moment is'nt to deliver the world from the " evil " ones but rather to raise the Consciousness of all.
    As Mal expressed it well , hatred feeds hatred and can only result in a lowering of our own energies . . This does'nt mean to excuse every act that is levelled at degrading Mother Earth and the many life forms that she bears . These should be exposed in the open in and correction for them is our right to claime. But we have to remember to do this from the ground level of Love for all, so that forgiveness and mercy can easily take place as well, while keeping at Heart that awakening from the dream into Oneness is our inherent divine state.

Thank you Beren and thank you Malletzky

Love from me
    mudra
    Beren

Post  Beren on Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:13 pm

mudra wrote:I believe Beren's words and very accurate assessement is for everyone wether the elite or all the rest of us .
    So that we may understand that altough in the physical realm the people that are dedicated to control every
    single move of those they rule are declaring themselves masters, in the spiritual realm these are souls that are deeply asleep through eons of loosing awareness of connection with Spirit .They fell all the way down the dwindling spiral of amnesia while several others are walking their way back to Source. In that regard the very reason we came here on Earth at this moment is'nt to deliver the world from the " evil " ones but rather to raise the Consciousness of all.
    As Mal expressed it well , hatred feeds hatred and can only result in a lowering of our own energies . . This does'nt mean to excuse every act that is levelled at degrading Mother Earth and the many life forms that she bears . These should be exposed in the open in and correction for them is our right to claime. But we have to remember to do this from the ground level of Love for all, so that forgiveness and mercy can easily take place as well, while keeping at Heart that awakening from the dream into Oneness is our inherent divine state.

Thank you Beren and thank you Malletzky

Love from me
    mudra
    Mudra, that was very well said.One particular sentence caught my eye here is that we should now be silent with their deeds to Earth and life on it in all forms and dimensions.If it`s done with Love as driving force behind it then it will be good for us, for them and for all.It`s like you show the deed to the doer ,explaining them that it IS bad for many and that it hurts,kills,destroys etc. Basically like you`d show a kid that it can NOT play with the kitchen knife or place its tiny fingers in plugs or cords...
    Otherwise somebody may think that they can get away with anything... no no...it does not work like that. What you sow -that you reap.It IS the law of God.
    Nela

Post  Nela on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:25 pm

But it's good to remember that love also means accepting other people choices even if we don't like them because Creator accepts all, and choices they made are as valid as any. Who are we to reprimand them for theirs? We are all souls traveling through experience and all experiences are valid...

They will do what they will do, in meantime we have a life to live and choices to make for our own journey...
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:09 am

All you're doing by trolling is proving this forum is better off without you "Blackwing", compounding what you'd already done to get yourself banned in the first place.

At least you're not still including Tony in your posts as he'd lose any credibility he has as any sort of 'spiritual teacher' if he were to 'troll' like/with you, which would be a shame after all the years and work he's put into trying to help by passing on his beliefs. Are you deliberately destroying that?? scratch

Oh and I thought you loved the Christ. What a hypocrite you are to be doing this at this time.

Merry Christmas "Blackwing/Raven/etc"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:34 am