tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~


    Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Share
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 1235
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Midgard

    Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  SuiGeneris on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:21 pm

    This time it’s everything about the Thuban materials…

    This thread left many with unanswered questions and for the benefit of the readers; I will do my best to clarify certain things for further consideration. I will try to be as clear as I can for English is not my first language. Although I never posted, I’ve read this forum since its inception … but some things were said here that are not true, and after much deliberation with myself, I am now compelled to step in sideways and say something about it.

    Understanding Extraterrestrial Life is key to understanding not only about who and what exactly are these “Et’s” and everything about them, but most importantly…ourselves. Human beings have an innermost connection with them and there is not enough data out there that talks about this link in detail. But times are changing, and I feel it is time to take responsibility for not only seeking data pertaining to this and other equally important subjects, but also to share it with others if and when they feel they need to, as a way of helping the collective reach the information they need to reach…much faster.

    This has been the intention of both Phoenix and Arachne when they decided to come to Camelot: to share. I only became aware of this thread a few days ago, and if I would’ve been asked my opinion, I would not have agreed to the way the postings were being made (with the double signature) not because I find anything wrong with it, but because I knew the Mods would not like it and would undoubtedly use it against the material itself. Ended up I was right but only as far as the Mods go, for I can now see the war of the archetypes… of the new “eating” the old. Nevertheless, and not to lose focus here, there was never the intention to hide the teamwork; hence the double signature was used since the first page of this thread. There was never an intention of deceiving anyone as Steve said. I know them both Phoenix and Arachne. They are my friends, and I have to say both of them are kind, giving people and definitely not trolls or anything of the like.

    Sadly there are forum “rules”, and rules are not meant to be broken… or are they? I say sadly because if people were civilized enough we would be living in a rule-free society without the need for someone to enforce anything upon us, but that is not the case…at least not yet. So what are we left with? The Modsquad police. Steve said they were issued multiple warnings, and that is just not true, at least not pertaining to the exact reason later used to ban them.

    Stargazer said:
    2 people were logging into the same account in 2 different countries and posting at the same time.
    This is against Camelot's policy of 1 user ...1 account.
    It's a deception in the MODs eyes...You think your are seeing the comments of one person and find that is not so.


    It may very well be against the “rules” but it’s not a deception because those comments were shared by both posters, simple as that. It was all a tech issue, since both do live in different parts of the world. We can go into the “technicalities” of the forum rules… but it won’t do much good, because at least for me, the most important thing here is that information was being shared, and now it’s not. And I ask you…ultimately who benefits from this? Who suffers the consequences of censorship? Who gets to decide this? Why? And is this fair to everyone?

    This “rules” scenario is “old world” and it has to die, in fact is IS dying already.

    Lita said: All true, and if they do try to come back with more tricks ..out they go again..smoke and mirrors...all of it

    The only smoke here is the smokescreen used to filter out what is not wanted out of FEAR, and this doesn’t apply only to forums… you can see it everywhere in society.

    Whatever happened to free speech? Steve decided to ban using the “rules were broken” excuse, but I feel that ultimately fear was the main reason. Perhaps fear of the unknown, fear of the PTB agents, infiltrators and god forbid, fear of the “evil dragons”. Although these kinds of ppl do have their own chaotic agenda, Phoenix/Abraxas is not one of them. He called the Thuban material “crap” only because he did not understand it, but that does not mean no one else does. Moreover… it doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be shared in this forum either because this in itself goes against the principles of Camelot.

    Steve said:
    Doesn't that strike as odd behavior? like they were pre-typed, ready for posting?

    Some information was already typed as it was posted on our Thuban forums, they simply wanted to share the data so copy pasting it was the easiest method, and it was included only when it was appropriate to do so and within context with what was being discussed.

    Two people signed on to the same account - another oddity.


    One saw no need to create a separate account when the other was already there. No big mystery here, but if you still had your doubts you simply should’ve asked them. You did actually, but banned them faster than the speed of light without even giving them the chance to post an answer to your question.

    Both posting the same material in different threads - odd?


    I think the post to Lita was relevant. It was meant for her to read and make what she will of it, for if she would’ve understood it, it would’ve helped her. But you saw it as crap, decided to pass judgment, label it as such, threaten and do your bidding. However, Phoenix later said he would not have answered Lita’s thread, this was Arachne’s own decision. Yes, each of them have their own minds, and as much as people mistake the word Thuban with a cult, it is nothing of the sort. There is no one mentality, no leaders and no followers. Each one is free to interpret their own inner Logos and to live accordingly. In fact this is exactly what being a dragon means.

    Baiting a mod with a post?

    Misjudgment again. There was never any baiting. You are projecting your own insecurities.

    I guess you wouldn't have seen that.


    What kind of remark is this? Only you can “see”? Everybody else is blind by default?

    Nor are you aware of the warnings they received for doing such a thing.

    This is not true. There was never any so called “warnings” for posting the same material in different threads or having two people signed onto the same account. Because this is what you are referring to when you say “such a thing” right? The rest is mere speculation and fear based insinuations.
    There were only 2 messages/e-mails Arachne received from Camelot. The first one from Chakra on February 23rd informing her that her thread was moved to a different location, and the second one from Stargazer asking her to please refrain from posting pictures of nudity. (Since surprisingly those 2 cartoon-like art /pictures were found “offensive”)

    Did you check out their site?

    I’m sure you did…while in your “police duties”, desperately trying to find something “incriminating” to use against the “evil infiltrators”….

    The long and short of it is

    Are you to “enlighten” us all as to what the long and short of it is? Is this really how you feel? For if you do, you have some serious ego issues to sort out.

    they were trolls and they were here to cause havoc.

    Of course… the never failing “conclusion”. YOUR conclusion. But you are mistaken. Phoenix is not a troll and he wasn’t here to cause any havoc.

    I've dealt with trolls more than a few times over the last 10 years on forums just like this one.


    No need to mention your resume, your actions and words speak for themselves… and this supposedly “experience” in dealing with these matters failed you miserably this time.

    Everybody posts about disinfo agents, trolls, spammers and general disruptors coming into forums and creating havoc for the sake of creating havoc. Some just to take down a forum, which is nothing more than a game to them. Can you not recognize when it happens here? This isn't the first time these games were played out on this forum and I doubt it'll be the last. Steve

    You use the position you have to influence other’s opinion. You manipulate. You are neither a hero nor the protector of “Camelot’s honor”, imho, you’re just a “Richard” in disguise.

    Here was your question:
    why there are two of you signed up to the same account - one in Australia and one in the US, both on separate ip's. Also explain while you're at it, why you both show entering different forums at the same time.

    Here is the answer:
    The Reply to message #27938 to Steve, Camelot Forum Administrator and which could not be posted because of the banning:


    Sure dear Steve!

    As can be ascertained from the introductory message; we always worked in partnership as grandma arachne and as grandpa phoenix.
    This is why all posts were signed as Arachne or Phoenix or Arachne-Phoenix or Phoenix-Arachne.

    Apparently you do not like or give credence to the unification of things and the bringing together of the separatedness in the worlds of the beingness.

    Nevertheless, there are seven continents and they are all sisters in the umbrella of Gaia.

    Now there exist particular affiliations between those continents, say as effect of a common shared lineage or other 'inheritances' or 'birthrights'.

    The continents of Northern America and Australia form such a sisterhood in their linguistic inheritances and applications.

    So we felt it appropriate to display a supercontinental unity, without national boundaries of segregation; in working together in a symbol of shared responsibility within in a blended individuality.

    One day you will understand those deeper agendas of the spirit and the cosmic intelligences Steve.
    Meanwhile be well in your works on the forums and your unbiased and impartial administrations.

    Shalom from your Elders!


    Phoenix-Arachne

    Now,
    I never promote one forum over another, ppl are free to read or join wherever they please.
    I do not join a forum to be part of the “in crowd” or to be popular, although I am very social
    and happy to make new acquaintances, that is not the main purpose for me to be “everywhere”, as I feel it’s not the purpose of the many lurkers who never become members of the forums they read. The main reason is to find information and share it…and this principle has been compromised here in this thread.

    Kerry, Isn’t there a place for Thuban material in this forum? I’m sure there is, for I know you are as much pro free speech as I am and that is one of the reasons I’ve always supported you. In fact you never agreed with the closing of the Thuban thread back in PA1, and even you and Tommy became members of Abraxas’ forum back in May of last year after being invited to do so shortly after his ban. I forwarded this invitation in the form of an e-mail from Abraxas myself, and I was happy to see your open mindness.

    For all those visual learners out there, here’s a picture to illustrate:



    But if one is not careful the same errors will be made… just look at the latest Avalon meltdown. Do not make the same mistake Bill made letting the wrong person take complete control of your forum little by little. I know it’s none of my business, but if I were you and would need to have one Super Admin in Camelot... I sincerely would not trust anyone other than Tommy. Abraxas was banned from Avalon exactly one year ago on March 9th 2010 and now from Camelot March 9th 2011…this is not a coincidence...

    To the readers in general I say this: A mod is not some “high priest” that needs your adoration, they are people just like you and me, and make mistakes. Yes they volunteer, but that should not give them the right to decide for others what is worth reading or not. That should always be strictly left to the individual.

    And to the Modsquad Police here I say this: Forums do not belong to the founders…much less to the Mods. Forums belong to the members…and we are not blind.

    Do we really need this kind of “reminders”?:

    “Just a note to for people to remember when you read any information to come from your inner truth and your own power base...”

    To me this feels like:
    “Just a reminder for people to remember to brush their teeth with fluoride toothpaste 6 times a day. It’s good for you…”

    It is already self understood that each one will do with the information what they will and that each one will know how to filter it their own way. Isn’t it? I mean, I would assume Camelot readership is not exactly at high school level. If you know anything about measuring energy, something like this feels more like a warning than a reminder. Unfortunately, some people let themselves be influenced by the Mods’ words and the Mods know this, but instead of being responsible with their comments… they choose to manipulate with their opinions. Very sad to witness… So be it.

    Kerry, I am not here to tell you how to run this forum, but although you may not need it, I’ll give you this advice anyway: keep an eye on your crew. Do not let the spirit of Camelot become infiltrated with power trips lest Camelot suffer the same fate as Avalon…

    In the Vesica,


    Sui

    http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=49&id=24860&limit=10&limitstart=140&Itemid=164#28366

    Original thread in question that was just transferred yet again in an effort to bury it and hide it out of sight: http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=49&id=24860&Itemid=164#24860
    avatar
    investigator

    Posts : 231
    Join date : 2010-05-31

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  investigator on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:04 pm


    I admit I have wasted a certain amount of time reading these long posts, and was in disagreement from post one. I will state my opinion and be done with it. You can study science the rest of your life and never understand the babble being posted here. Can you guess why? It is utter bollocks.


    You're absolutely right Fohat

    Steve

    Okay so it looks to me like the Thuban peoples feelings are hurt, because they feel they are being discriminated against? I am thinking maybe, they do not wish to follow the rules to a T, because it's kind of like Amish or indians not wanting to adopt their customs due to their spiritual beliefs? I know your not going to want to hear this, but I suggest you guys do the following to rectify the situation:

    1. Ask for the mods forgiveness, ask for their accounts to be reinstated after what period they think is fair, and agree to their rules
    2. Ask for permission for those two people to post on the same account, if they do not grant permission, every separate person posts with a separate name, and separate ip address.
    3. Follow the rules to the T dot all the i's.
    4. No nude pics
    5. Just post your spiritual message that your trying to get across, and don't try to debate with people.

    I think if you guys did that, the mods would gradually begin to accept you guys more, and you can co-exist peacefully. I think they think that your trying to cause trouble on purpose, when your just trying to post what you feel is spiritually important right? If you just did that I think they would start to trust and respect you, just leave you alone, and then you can do your Thuban thing. I do agree with you guys that they were probably discriminating against you, but if you just follow their rules, you can win their respect, and put them at ease, so you can post in peace. I'm a rules kinda guy, and you guys did agree with your free will to their rules, so I think the rules should be respected, but please note I sympathize with you. Unfortunately, I don't think trying to argue with them is going to solve the problem, but if you guys swallow your pride for just a little bit, you can win their respect, and you can post your spiritual message in peace.
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 1235
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Midgard

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  SuiGeneris on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:35 pm

    Raven and Tony did nothing wrong there to earn the ban. I only became aware of the thread 2 days prior to their ban on March 7th. But the behavior of the Mods since the start of the thread was obviously hostile from the beginning. They did not like the material and they decided to censor it and bury the thread right away in spite of there being many members who were thankful for the posts and obviously interested in the material shared.

    I've come to realize they are so "establishment" it's sickening. Steve makes up his "rules" as he goes and so far even after I have addressed Kerry and Tommy personally in my responses, they have not said a word. Tommy has not answered my e-mail so far.

    I am in disbelief Kerry is letting this kind of Modsquad Police team run Camelot.





    avatar
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  TRANCOSO on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:10 am

    Sui, you're absolutely correct; Steve is a total 'Richard'.

    The same day I tried to start a 'Possible Ear Candy - TRANCOSO's Tracks' thread - http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=41&id=8431&Itemid=164 - I was banned by Steve from the Camelot Forum for telling Chakra to go f#ck him/herself.

    Mind you, innitialy I was not banned by Chakra, nor by Stargazer, but on Steve's behalf, using the 'go f#ck yourself' remark as a`stick to beat/ban me.

    imo it was mainly - just - because he didn't like my attitude.

    TRANCOSO wrote:
    For the past 25 years I've been a deejay.

    Possible Ear Candy is ment to be a thread where I will post the many cherries on the cake, that I came & come accross.

    In order to built up this thread - as a dj set - I need to be the only one posting here.

    So please do not post any replies, comments, etc. in this thread as it will disrupt the 'flow'.

    I hope that's not too much to ask.


    Chakra wrote:
    Uh - well actually I find it is sort of ironic considering how 'controlling' this request actually is...

    You've declared your self an expert
    You've declared your intent
    You've declared anything else will 'disrupt' this intent (therefore inferior)
    You've used manipulative language to insure that others will conform and if they don't they are at fault.

    Is this a test? or just habit?


    TRANCOSO wrote:
    It's a habit.

    And yes, I am an expert, who was in a jolly good mood when he started this thread.

    You know what, just go f*ck yourself.


    I'm a professional dj & unless I sympathise with the people who want to book me, I'm paid $5000 for a 3-hour set.

    I thought it would be appriciated if I played you some stuff you normally don't hear or, if you do, at a club or so, don't know whom or what you're listening to.

    Apparently I made a mistake in assuming that all people are like me.
    You see, when someone tells me he's got something worthwhile to listen to, I do.
    Because you can't listen & talk at the same time.

    Have fun with TraLaLa, because I'm outta here.

    SOURCE: http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=41&id=8431&limit=10&limitstart=20&Itemid=164

    Now that's a thread killer! Say goodbye TRANCOSO - banned for swearing at a moderator.

    SOURCE: http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=41&id=8431&limit=10&limitstart=30&Itemid=164

    Steve


    STARGAZER wrote:
    You were right to ban him Steve....he broke the swearing at a mod cardinal rule.

    BUT

    Tran is a good guy....his ego gets in his way more than a little.

    It's like he burst into your home.....pulled your cd out of the player...broke it in 2 and announced

    THIS IS MY MUSIC ....bow down

    We could have been a little more enlightened and see if any good was going to come from this.

    But he was made fun of and immediately jumped on as an elitist

    I need to reflect on this a bit more...

    TRANC Beer
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 1235
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Midgard

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  SuiGeneris on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:48 am


    Steve:
    Where was it publicly stated that two people would be using one account?

    Where is it publicly stated that it needs to be publicly stated?


    Where was it even clarified as such so that the members knew exactly who made the post and who they were replying to or where the material even came from?

    Members knew exactly who made each post because each contained a signature. They knew as much as I or any other reader “knows” who the poster is. That is, I don’t “know” who they are…all I see is an Avatar and a handle and what they say… nothing else. If you mean readers not knowing exactly which one of the two replied to them or which one of the two they were addressing, it would not have made any difference as far as the purpose of the data transfer because even though they are both individuals and have their own ways of expressing themselves… the specific ideas they were conveying were the same. The picture is you standing in a room in front of 2 people and they’re both telling you the same thing.


    This was the first act of deception.

    This was not an act of deception. It was what it was. You just did not like it and choose to call it that.

    Everything beyond that extends from that deception,

    What exactly is “everything beyond that”? Are you talking about content?
    As far as I know you banned them as soon as you saw they were breaking some forum “rules”, without one warning about it or even giving them the chance to answer your question. You simply decided and said:

    I've just been waiting to catch you both in the act and now I caught you both.

    Say Goodbye Arachne(s)


    Showing to the world how “slick and competent” you think you are in your “troll-hunt” without even meaning what say, for you did not even give them any time to say their “goodbyes”

    which begs the question, where did the honesty begin?

    Imho, this is the wrong question to ask because the issue of true honesty has nothing to do with anything here. As Stargazer said:

    If Phoenix\Arachne had emailed Steve and Kerry and said...."Hey we are going to have 2 folks using this account and here's why"....I'm sure everything would have worked out.

    And probably still will.

    Point is, they were never given the chance to “be honest” as you call it with the Mod Police. You silenced them…and now you are asking where the honesty is?


    Censorship - that's a good one.

    No it’s not good. The word censorship, used in this context… is FEAR…nothing else.


    Guess that's why their thread is still visible on the boards for the whole world to see, including I might add, the links to the website where the material was pulled from.

    You guessed wrong. The thread “is still visible on the board for the whole world to see” not because you did not censor anything. This thread is here because you would not have been able to explain its sudden “disappearance" and because hiding information goes against the very principles of Camelot.

    What is more, threads do not “belong” to the people who start them. They cannot impose any individual “rule” as to the way a thread will go, and they shouldn’t either. No one should be able to influence anyone else in their thinking.



    How much raising of consciousness can be gained by deception ..how much truth is in deception..
    Questions that don't require an answer.

    This here is an attempt by Lita to do just that.




    Sui

    http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=49&id=24860&limit=10&limitstart=160&Itemid=164#28481
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 1235
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Midgard

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  SuiGeneris on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:50 am

    Re: The Secret of the Extraterrestrial Life
    #28825 1 day ago
    Stargazer wrote:
    Sui...u r focusing on the negatives...

    U missed the part where it could be worked out

    Please don't use MOD and Police in the same sentence.....that's not who we are....Peace SG


    Actions speak louder than words Stargazer.

    Sure I’ll stop utilizing them in the same sentence when the mods here stop policing. However, isn't this something a policeman would say as soon as you roll down your window and right before he issues you a traffic ticket?:
    "I've just been waiting to catch you both in the act and now I caught you both."
    Even if he doesn't say it...he sure is thinking it...while laughing inside giving you a semi-smile...

    Which brings me to this:


    Sure we have mods, but mostly they just move threads to it's correct categories and stuff like that, we hardly have to tell someone off or ban anyone.

    And we are all in for second chances and warnings if someone crosses the line, and if anyone get's banned (I can count all bans on one hand) it is only for 30 days, and sometimes not even that long, we are always up for a private discussion to sort things out if anyone wants to.

    Just Tommy's piece of mind on things


    This is an excerpt of a post you'll find here:
    www.themistsofavalon.net/t1186p45-messag...t-avalon-forum#21069


    I'll hold you to your word Tommy...so I expect you to un-ban my friends on April 9th 2011...the latest.

    Even if they don't ever come back to post here...they should be unbanned on principle.
    The number 9 means completion...and it would be more than appropriate that their more than unjust ban be complete by then.

    Especially since they were not given any prior warning of their possible ban, or were ever offered the possibility of a private discussion to "sort things out".

    See, I never focus on negatives Stargazer. I look at the positive side of everything…and I’ve gone into great debates assuring that absolutely everything has one. But that is another issue.

    Let’s refocus now, and see the possibilities….

    There’s still a chance for redemption for your “mod group” for if you do the right thing and stick to transparency, you will be no longer... "the Mod Police."

    Now that's what i call positive thinking.

    With anticipation,



    Sui


    Last edited by SuiGeneris on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 1235
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Midgard

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  SuiGeneris on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:06 am

    TRANCOSO wrote:Sui, you're absolutely correct; Steve is a total 'Richard'.

    The same day I tried to start a 'Possible Ear Candy - TRANCOSO's Tracks' thread - http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=41&id=8431&Itemid=164 - I was banned by Steve from the Camelot Forum for telling Chakra to go f#ck him/herself.

    Mind you, innitialy I was not banned by Chakra, nor by Stargazer, but on Steve's behalf, using the 'go f#ck yourself' remark as a`stick to beat/ban me.

    imo it was mainly - just - because he didn't like my attitude.

    TRANCOSO wrote:
    For the past 25 years I've been a deejay.

    Possible Ear Candy is ment to be a thread where I will post the many cherries on the cake, that I came & come accross.

    In order to built up this thread - as a dj set - I need to be the only one posting here.

    So please do not post any replies, comments, etc. in this thread as it will disrupt the 'flow'.

    I hope that's not too much to ask.


    Chakra wrote:
    Uh - well actually I find it is sort of ironic considering how 'controlling' this request actually is...

    You've declared your self an expert
    You've declared your intent
    You've declared anything else will 'disrupt' this intent (therefore inferior)
    You've used manipulative language to insure that others will conform and if they don't they are at fault.

    Is this a test? or just habit?


    TRANCOSO wrote:
    It's a habit.

    And yes, I am an expert, who was in a jolly good mood when he started this thread.

    You know what, just go f*ck yourself.


    I'm a professional dj & unless I sympathise with the people who want to book me, I'm paid $5000 for a 3-hour set.

    I thought it would be appriciated if I played you some stuff you normally don't hear or, if you do, at a club or so, don't know whom or what you're listening to.

    Apparently I made a mistake in assuming that all people are like me.
    You see, when someone tells me he's got something worthwhile to listen to, I do.
    Because you can't listen & talk at the same time.

    Have fun with TraLaLa, because I'm outta here.

    SOURCE: http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=41&id=8431&limit=10&limitstart=20&Itemid=164

    Now that's a thread killer! Say goodbye TRANCOSO - banned for swearing at a moderator.

    SOURCE: http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=41&id=8431&limit=10&limitstart=30&Itemid=164

    Steve


    STARGAZER wrote:
    You were right to ban him Steve....he broke the swearing at a mod cardinal rule.

    BUT

    Tran is a good guy....his ego gets in his way more than a little.

    It's like he burst into your home.....pulled your cd out of the player...broke it in 2 and announced

    THIS IS MY MUSIC ....bow down

    We could have been a little more enlightened and see if any good was going to come from this.

    But he was made fun of and immediately jumped on as an elitist

    I need to reflect on this a bit more...

    TRANC Beer
    OMG Trancoso i did not know you were banned from Camelot. Btw, Chackra is a female.
    She's vile that one... this is her website: http://www.rubybluefire.com/

    She is a Jesus Christ follower and totally fundamentalist she do well in a teleevangelist commune..believing in evil spirits and such. She is anti-intellectual. That woman is mental. She is part of the "dream team" of Camelot...


    avatar
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  TRANCOSO on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:07 am

    SuiGeneris wrote:
    Which brings me to this:[/color][/size]

    Sure we have mods, but mostly they just move threads to it's correct categories and stuff like that, we hardly have to tell someone off or ban anyone.

    And we are all in for second chances and warnings if someone crosses the line, and if anyone get's banned (I can count all bans on one hand) it is only for 30 days, and sometimes not even that long, we are always up for a private discussion to sort things out if anyone wants to.

    Just Tommy's piece of mind on things

    Well, I for one, was banned without receiving any second chances or warnings.

    And not for 30 days but for eternity!
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 1235
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Midgard

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  SuiGeneris on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:10 am

    My last response to Steve:

    The question of policing - in a sense, yes, that's exactly what we do. We have set forth policy here and we need to ensure the boards operate inside the confines of that policy. The combined implementation of those policies allow for the greatest, responsible, freedom of expression for the members in an atmosphere of trust and safety.

    Stargazer said to me you guys were not Police, but I already knew you were the Modsquad Police.

    You simply had no other choice but to admit it:


    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5j2F4VcBmeo?rel=0&hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

    I KNOW you don't give a DAMN what I think I'm entitled to, but the point here is you banned Phoenix and Arachne with the “troll behavior” excuse but they are not trolls. In your view they were not only “guilty until proven innocent”…but guilty period. With no chance to prove their innocence because “you have spoken” and everyone else should just accept it and be quiet.
    Phoenix and Arachne were also members, and wished to remain here posting in an atmosphere of trust and safety, but it was the Modsquad Police who came running to this thread with hostility from the start.


    I doubt very much you'll see a lot of the policy written down in some "rule book."

    In other words, there is no actual rule that states 1 user 1 account written anywhere here. This means that technically they did not break any rule. They were “ignorant of the law”. But just as it is in this twisted society, that does not matter…it does not give them sanctuary does it? The establishment is very rigid and makes up laws and enforces them indiscriminately in order to maintain the status quo of ignorance.
    How is a member to know they are breaking the “Law” if it is not clearly written anywhere? You are simply making these rules as you go along and applying them at your whim.


    The important ones are because they are directed at the members who wish to share what they have and read what others have to say.

    So now you are dividing the rules into 2 categories? Important ones and non-important ones? How is a member to know which ones are the important ones and which ones are not? Who gets to decide this? You?

    Policies that specifically aimed at preventing troll behavior, need not be included because a troll will never abide by them in the first place. Sharing accounts and playing tag team posting is troll behavior - only trolls engage in that sort of thing and not the regular members.

    You and your "Policies"... “Troll” has become to you, a convenient term you use much like the term “terrorist” or “enemy combatant” was used in the disgusting Bush administration. Everybody you don’t like automatically becomes one and gets sent to Guantanamo. You did not like Phoenix and Arachne from the start, you said it yourself:
    “You’ve been waiting to catch them both in the act”
    and so you threw that label at them and banned them before they could even respond to a question you yourself asked them a few minutes prior.

    Personally, I don't see what all the fuss is about, you already have another forum to post on. It's not like you're forced to stay here. Hell, I even supplied a link to it for members who may be interested in pursuing your stuff.

    Of course you don’t want any “fuss”. This is why you moved this thread twice already in hopes to bury it so no one will see who you really are and how you run this place. Why hide? I thought Project Camelot was all for transparency but your actions show otherwise. In your eyes there shouldn’t be any “fuss”…there shouldn’t be any complaints, any logic, any reason, anything at all that would question your authority and use of POWER. No openness, no dialog…nothing!

    The entire ModSquad ganged up here to attack and this intimidated all the other posters from saying anything and speaking their mind. And this is just among registered members...how many lurkers do you think are out there shaking their heads in disbelief?

    One of the mods told me I missed the part where it could be worked out…where is it? How exactly will this be accomplished? How if there is no chance for dialog?

    And I would like OPEN dialog done in public here on this thread. Nothing hidden. Nothing behind the scenes.

    You telling me I’m not “forced” to post here….of course I can see you wish me to disappear. The issue is not where I post or not. I am not the problem here. I am just a member stating my opinion if anything, but of course you would love to see me “thrown in Guantanamo” also. You supplied a link? This is not about supplying links…this is about banning 2 people who would otherwise continue to supply information, some here other than you and your Modsquad Police team, find interesting.

    What about their rights to discuss this material and ask questions?

    Tommy was right, your two friends are the third and the forth that we have banned - incidentally, that's 4 total. Also, I'd like to point out that he wrote that piece months ago, when none of this was happening. So now you use it by throwing it in his face to get what you want - sure shows a lot of respect towards Tommy. Nice way to treat someone who freely gave so much of himself so that the PC project would be a successful one.

    Of course he is right, I never doubted Tommy. But now you’re saying what he said is not important or does not apply or it’s not relevant anymore only because it was written some months ago?
    What a sorry excuse! And I NEVER disrespected Tommy.

    If anything it is YOU who is doing just that by not giving any validity to his words.

    I am not throwing anything in his face. I am only giving credence to what he said because I KNOW he is trustworthy, and I brought it to light because it was timely and appropriate in order to finally resolve this situation.
    You and your Modsquad Police force will be the ones who will ultimately end up destroying everything Tommy spent so much of himself building. This “Project” will only be “successful” in your eyes…much like Bush said the War in Iraq was “successful.”

    Perhaps it would be a good idea to create one for Project Camelot as well. The creator, whoever decides to do it, would have to make a post here in this forum giving their Skype name and he or she will have to add the members as they come... just a suggestion.
    Sounds suspiciously like suggesting policy. Also included is a suggested method for policing a policy.

    Since you are a Policeman, you see everything as such. This was merely a suggestion since one of the members here said the Camelot Chat was always empty. I only wanted to help, and I was NOT going to be the one creating it, but now I see that even in that, you see a method of CONTROL. Much like Richard and Celine owning the Avalon chat…. Pathetic!

    I'm not wasting a lot of time replying to each of your presented points. Suffice it to say that if you have such a problem with Camelot Forum and the way it's run, maybe you can find some other forum to join that is more conducive to your tastes.

    You don’t do it because you know you can’t. You have found yourself in a position of some “power” and has already gotten to your head with your “holier than thou” attitude that only tries to hide your ineptitude in dealing with real issues someone with a shred of common sense and some dignity would have no problem addressing. Instead you chose to HIDE behind the skirts of your female Mods here who only attack with insults and nails and have no logic whatsoever.

    My tastes or me finding another forum is not what's important. You are trying to divert the issue here...again. To be honest I always liked Camelot..I always liked Kerry...all I'm trying to do here is to give you a chance to do things right.

    Go ahead and address the "issues". Do as one of the Mods (Stargazer) suggested and try to resolve this. Can you bring yourself to do that?

    Would you give Phoenix and Arachne a "fair trial" and give them the opportunity to SHOW everyone here they were never "trolls" like you called them?


    Steve
    “The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.”

    The above quote is exactly what I say to the people who think being indifferent or "comfortably numb" to what Steve did would somehow "make it all better".



    Sui

    http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=49&id=24860&limit=10&limitstart=200&Itemid=164#28979
    avatar
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  TRANCOSO on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:45 am

    Steve is indeed a 'little Hitler' of the worst kind.

    I posted my 'go f#ck yourself' remark after three pages of endless bs.

    As far as I knew then - & still do - nobody ever thought of posting YouTube vids as if your spinning a dj set.

    I remember it was a sunny saturday afternoon when the idea occured to me.

    Only because I didn't know how to post videos on MoA I went to the Camelot Forum where it was very easy - I'm a digibet.

    So just to see what it would look like I started off with five tracks/vids & very politly asked not to post on the thread I started, explaining why & thought that would be sufficient & okay.

    Well... No fxxxking way that was okay!

    Steve immediatly started to debate my request but as I have no patience at all for for control freaks imposing a powergame on me, I became very irritable.

    Not in the least because my experiment was ruined right away, for no apperant reason but the 'because I can' one.

    Not just by Steve but by a whole bunch of losers - TraLaLa, etc.

    After an hour or so I was completely fed up with them and I said: "You know what, go XXXX yourself!" meaning all of them, not just Chakra.

    Anyway, PC & PA2 are suffering of the same problem: MOD POLICE.
    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 21895
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  Carol on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:46 am

    I am not surprised Sui. Often times people get a little taste of power and tend to develop an inflated ego where they then move into the fiefdom mentality where they get to make up and enforce all the rules. It's silly and they end up looking like idiots with all the puffed out chests and grandstanding. And it's a complete utter bore. I know folks like being at forums where there is a lot of traffic and the threads flow.. but when I last looked at Avalon (yawn). Pretty much the same at Camelot. GLP is dreadful at time with all the brain deadspace creating threads just to have someone look in it and it has no content, nothing of interest. Total time waster with those sorts of threads. I thought the rules Floyd set out work great. The fewer the rules the freer the poster is to exist in an atmosphere of openness. I'm sorry these things happen, but it's clear that for whatever reason, Steve is working on his own ego control issues just as Richard is. And so are B & K.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:00 am

    Sui

    It is not surprising that Project Camelot forum is a lesser version of control freakery seen in PA2. Steve, Lita, Chakra they are all into St Germain/Clare Profit (or was it profet lol)

    After perusing the threads I decided that it was not a place for me, I am wacky and the kind souls of the Mists of Avalon tolerate my wackynes. It takes maturity to upheld unity and diversity



    Cow
    avatar
    Spregovori

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2010-04-09

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  Spregovori on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:56 am

    investigator wrote:

    Okay so it looks to me like the Thuban peoples feelings are hurt, because they feel they are being discriminated against? I am thinking maybe, they do not wish to follow the rules to a T, because it's kind of like Amish or indians not wanting to adopt their customs due to their spiritual beliefs? I know your not going to want to hear this, but I suggest you guys do the following to rectify the situation:

    1. Ask for the mods forgiveness, ask for their accounts to be reinstated after what period they think is fair, and agree to their rules
    2. Ask for permission for those two people to post on the same account, if they do not grant permission, every separate person posts with a separate name, and separate ip address.
    3. Follow the rules to the T dot all the i's.
    4. No nude pics
    5. Just post your spiritual message that your trying to get across, and don't try to debate with people.

    I think if you guys did that, the mods would gradually begin to accept you guys more, and you can co-exist peacefully. I think they think that your trying to cause trouble on purpose, when your just trying to post what you feel is spiritually important right? If you just did that I think they would start to trust and respect you, just leave you alone, and then you can do your Thuban thing. I do agree with you guys that they were probably discriminating against you, but if you just follow their rules, you can win their respect, and put them at ease, so you can post in peace. I'm a rules kinda guy, and you guys did agree with your free will to their rules, so I think the rules should be respected, but please note I sympathize with you. Unfortunately, I don't think trying to argue with them is going to solve the problem, but if you guys swallow your pride for just a little bit, you can win their respect, and you can post your spiritual message in peace.



    It is about the "principle" not the feelings. Also not about deliberately going against the rules. And one can not go against the rule if the rule itself is not stated but just made up as things "progress".

    1. Ask mods for forgiveness? Seriously? What for?

    2. There never was a chance given to arrange "permission" for something that was never forbidden in a first place. There also never was any ill intent by 2 people sharing same account. Also not sure if any of the two are still willing to participate....

    3. No rules were broken...no one was out of line, all posts and answers were stated in polite manner and elaborated upon.

    4. There was no explicit nudity although given how people "react" (their conditioning) i somewhat agree with you...yet it was not me making that post.

    5. People were "debating them"...asking questions...so answers were given. No one was forced into debate.

    The problem was not so much that 2 people were using the same account...etc... it was the content and that was indirectly clearly stated by their "clairvoyant" Admin. The rest was just used as an excuse to hide/shutdown/incapacitate the thread...since deletion itself could turn out to be problematic...even for their "standards".

    The moderators there a joke...with an awareness of a teenager. None of them will address any rational thought...it is simply out of their "universe" (a very small universe). SuiGeneris stated more than good points yet none will touch them as they simply can not measure up to it. I myself was a bit more "blunt" and it turned out as disappointing as expected...
    avatar
    investigator

    Posts : 231
    Join date : 2010-05-31

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  investigator on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:23 pm

    Well the rules were clearly stated right here http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=94&Itemid=94, perhaps it was missed since it wasn't sticky posted on every sub-forum, but it does clearly say 1 person 1 account account only. Although, I can understand about not wanting to give in on the principle alone, because they did blatantly diss the thubanites belief system, especially Steve.

    The 2 ip addresses for 1 account is a good example. They probably did not see the rules thread on accident, or did not want to follow that rule right based on their spiritual belief system? I am just saying if you logically know they have a personal bias towards thuban, then follow their terms of service perfectly, then they have no excuse to take any action.

    reality=check

    Posts : 82
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  reality=check on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:08 pm

    Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.
    Douglas Bader

    Funny how that Thuban stuff freaks out the neanderthals and Christians and combinations there of lol.
    avatar
    Spregovori

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2010-04-09

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  Spregovori on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:31 pm

    investigator wrote:Well the rules were clearly stated right here http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=94&Itemid=94


    Perhaps i keep missing it...but where on the given url (above) does it state that only one person can use the account?

    But i did see this "If an individual cannot approach the material with an open mind and respectful demeanor, they will make others uncomfortable, and in turn may receive uncomfortable responses." Too bad the mods there can not follow their own guidelines. So could be we have given them "uncomfortable" responses...

    Ok just went through it again...i can not find it. I can not even find 1 account per 1 IP... Are we both looking at the same site?

    I am a bit tired at the moment..could be i missed it...can someone double check?


    avatar
    investigator

    Posts : 231
    Join date : 2010-05-31

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  investigator on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:39 pm


    Membership is subject to pre-registration and no one can post without first registering. By registering, the member‘s IP address is viewable by the moderators.
    This way, we prevent the list from being exploited for commercial or other purposes not related to our guidelines and can take steps to ensure our members privacy if exploited. Approval after your registration is imminent. If confirmation mail is not received within 30 minutes please contact support.

    Hmm thats a good point it does not say 1 member 1 account exactly per say. The rules appear to only be listed under the news sub-forum too. Most would probably interpret that to mean, not wanting 2 people posting under the same account though, by knowing the ip address. Certainly, they did not approach the thubanites material with a respectful demeanor on the other hand.

    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 1235
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Midgard

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  SuiGeneris on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:48 pm

    reality=check wrote:Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.
    Douglas Bader

    Funny how that Thuban stuff freaks out the neanderthals and Christians and combinations there of lol.

    Indeed...But it is pure FEAR...and it's not that funny when the ones who "freak out" are the ones in positions of power, for then oppression becomes the norm...

    1. How could someone be scared of information?

    2. How could someone who is scared of information would ever think of "graduating" or ascending into the higher dimensions?

    3. How could someone who is scared of information would dare call his/herself a true "Warrior of Light"? In this case I would like to know...what exactly is "Light" to them? What do they really mean when they say to you "love and light"?

    4. How could someone who is scared of information would think that they could EVER get to know themselves and who they really are?

    5. How could someone who is scared of information would be able to EVER dare go down the rabbit hole and be courageous enough to face what's on the bottom?




    Sui
    avatar
    Spregovori

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2010-04-09

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  Spregovori on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:01 pm

    Yes Arachne account was registered. Valid email was provided. Yes the IP is seen...that is normal...it is everywhere this days...(much can be seen)....also the IP was never attempted to be hidden or faked or anything....

    There was never any commercial "doings" of whatsoever...

    There was never any concerns from the two users that their privacy would be exploited....

    And account was confirmed via email and approved...



    Now how to interpret this? There are many philosophical discussion on the interpretation of law and how it "fits" or connects with the society but that could have a thread of its own and this is now law...just some guidelines... That is why i said to Steve he is making them up on his impulse (among other things) which was labeled as personal attack etc (among other things)...etc...

    And yes they showed 0 respect. Not to mention the rest....

    So there is no such rule...well there might be one in Steves troll handbook (pocket edition).

    No one was breaking the rules and if mods would ask like....enlightened individuals (as they consider themselves...)...of "hey man what gives, this acc is being used from 2 different parts of the world" anything could be sorted out in a very nice way....but NO.....they rather went into their child like ways....


    And when called on it...well...go look at the thread...patting each other on the back...making sure the "trolls" do not destroy the forum....trolls? Only in 1 (one) thread things were being discussed about...and in context and rational manner...and they call it trolling?


    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 1235
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Midgard

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  SuiGeneris on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:12 pm

    Lita wrote:
    arctourist wrote:
    it doesn't matter where you go-moderators are the same everywhere as you can see....
    nice job, once again, mod "squad" police


    You think so arctourist... warning for you also about respect.. this has gone on long enough.

    Lita
    ModSquad

    Know that you are Love...Know that you are Loved & be at Peace on your journey

    http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=49&id=24860&limit=10&limitstart=210&Itemid=164#29043

    Young Arctourist is trying to stand up for truth and Lita intimidates him with threats....


    Warning for THINKING!!


    Now i say THAT has gone long enough!

    Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pnH9NreW95Y?rel=0&hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    avatar
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  TRANCOSO on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:46 pm

    SuiGeneris wrote:
    Lita wrote:
    arctourist wrote:
    it doesn't matter where you go-moderators are the same everywhere as you can see....
    nice job, once again, mod "squad" police

    You think so arctourist... warning for you also about respect.. this has gone on long enough.

    Lita
    ModSquad

    Know that you are Love...Know that you are Loved & be at Peace on your journey

    http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=49&id=24860&limit=10&limitstart=210&Itemid=164#29043

    Lita
    ModSquad

    Know that you are Love...Know that you are Loved & be at Peace on your journey
    Lita of the Love & Peace Police!
    Lmfao
    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 21895
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  Carol on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:32 pm

    Good Gad. Let them post in freedom and stop living in fear.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    Floyd

    Posts : 4105
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  Floyd on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:51 am

    The way I see it. If you go down the pub with 5 of your mates and you start having a big discussion about how crap The Kings of Leon are when one of the lads think they are brilliant it can go on for hours and in the end no one is right or wrong they are just opinions. There are no moderators in the pub issuing warnings to the boys as they have their beer fuelled full on banter. In the real world, if someone tried to moderate a discussion they would be told to XXXX off in no uncertain terms. Thats how Dick got away with his arrogance because he was hiding behind his monitor acting like a twat. We dont tolerate idiotic behaviour like that which is why we are here and not there with Bill, Dick etc(wherever there is these days)

    Moderation doesnt work, It stifles and creates resentment. It watches over the cementification of creative and critical thought. A little is needed (sometimes more than others)certainly but mods if you have them should always be unbiased. Unless of course they own the forum and can pretty much do and say what they like (ie Bill Ryan)

    The problem with moderated family orientated sites is that they are not really living in the real world.(didnt charles say he wanted his forum to be for the over 18s. Well he certainly wasnt living in the real world) The world outside a forum is not like that at all. I know here we take world events very seriously indeed as is evident from the quality of our erudite and informative posters. Rules and impositions are enjoyed and installed by those who have a fear of chaos and others expressing themselves fully. It makes them feel secure and in control. Some personalities need this requirement in their lives whereas others do not.

    Having said that I posted a few times as I was realy into the anti Charles vibe that was going on over there (Camelot)and there were some good "Charles is full of crap discussions" there that would have been banished on Project Avalon. There was also a thread about Avalon (the place) and Arthuruan legend that I enjoyed but it got hijacked and ended up become uninteresting. I think my last post on that thread was about Britney Spears or something which kind of tells which direction it was going on

    I never had a problem with the mods there or Steve because I am only interested in information. I have a philosophy when in Rome do as the Romans do so although I never read their rules I just posted on interesting topics. Unlike Project Avalon though I like Tommy and what he is trying to do there.

    If it works for them they will attract a certain type of poster and others will leave. We have a wide spectrum of users here and we are allowed to use naughty swear words which is fine but taste is a personal thing and we are not for everyone. Everyone is treated as an adult on this forum.


    Tommy is pretty cool over there and I think hes trying to do something useful... Rules are made to be broken as they say. Thats how new paradigms are created.


    Last edited by Floyd on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 1235
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Midgard

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  SuiGeneris on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:05 am

    Re: The Secret of the Extraterrestrial Life •
    #29232 10 hours, 23 minutes ago



    Steve

    • OFFLINE
    • Administrator

    • Posts: 1010


    It was never about the material, even though I don't agree with any of it, the thread is still here, and always has been, for the whole world to see. I have glanced over your stuff at the other sites and find some of it inappropriate for publishing on this site. We are a family-friendly oriented site that treats the subject of world phenomena and alternative views with a serious outlook. As long as I am here, it will remain as such.

    There are rules here - ones that even I must follow. And if I have to follow them, everybody else follows them. No exceptions. That's the way it is - it's not open for negotiation.

    When you sign on as a member, you hereby acknowledge that the admins and mods have the final authority here. No exceptions. That's the way it is - it's not open for negotiation.

    This should give you guys something to talk about in your Steve thread at MoA.

    Steve
    “The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.”




    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:56 pm

    TRANCOSO wrote:
    SuiGeneris wrote:
    Lita wrote:
    arctourist wrote:
    it doesn't matter where you go-moderators are the same everywhere as you can see....
    nice job, once again, mod "squad" police

    You think so arctourist... warning for you also about respect.. this has gone on long enough.

    Lita
    ModSquad

    Know that you are Love...Know that you are Loved & be at Peace on your journey

    http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=49&id=24860&limit=10&limitstart=210&Itemid=164#29043

    Lita
    ModSquad

    Know that you are Love...Know that you are Loved & be at Peace on your journey
    Lita of the Love & Peace Police!
    Lmfao

    Rolling in the floor as I read Insanely Happy

    Lita love and light provided you do as I tell you Blink kinda defeats the concept of love unless is conditional love of course and that means it is co-dependant conditional love Hypnotize

    Now sheep... listen to Lita and do what she wants otherwise she will boot you out of Camelot never mind all the love talk, she will not let you see Queen Guinevere, sorry oooops, I meant Queen Kerry
    Heh heh Lmfao

    Some sanity please my Cow is looking for a UFO2 apparently she can not stand so much nonsense Nutbar

    Sponsored content

    Re: Steve is the next "Richard" at Project Camelot...

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:00 pm