tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~


    Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Share
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 64

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  Brook on Sat May 11, 2013 7:22 am

    We Are You wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201036370968795&set=o.429754580430125&type=1&theater

    ~ Global Solar Eclipse Meditation for Peace in Syria ~

    The Cabal is escalating its plans to trigger a new global war through Syria. Needless to say, that will not be allowed to happen.

    But let me explain first what the plan of the Cabal was:

    First, they have polarized many countries of the international community with a series of incidents in Syria to get them involved into the conflict:

    http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2013/05/07/rumblings-of-wwiii-iran-speaks-of-resistant-axis-against-west-israel-on-war-alert-41-nations-gulf-military-exercise/

    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/05/07/war-has-begun/

    Then through the joint operation of the non-physical Archons and the physical Cabal they want to create a black vortex in Syria by cutting off all Light. On the non-physical planes, they are sending as many reptilians to Syria and the surrounding region as possible. And on the physical plane, they have isolated Syria by cutting off their access to the internet:

    http://allthingsd.com/20130507/syria-has-dropped-off-the-internet-again/

    In short, they want to increase chaos and entropy in Syria to the maximal extent by cutting off Light and information and then involve as many nations as possible in the thus created conflict. This is their last attempt to prevent the opening of the portal on May 25th.

    That will not be allowed to happen. Current use of biochemical weapons and nuclear bunker buster bombs is testing the limits of patience of the Resistance Movement. Although the planetary conditons for the Event are not yet right due to too many non-physical negative forces still present around the surface of the planet, the Resistance WILL trigger the Event as an emergency protection measure if the violence continues to escalate. So by escalating things further the Cabal is actually shortening its time of existence drastically. If they are clever enough, they will cool down.

    Drake and Ben Fulford have already been contacted indirectly by the Resistance agents on the surface through intermediaries, hinting at the possibility of the Event happening soon so that the surface population may be a little more prepared. The current possibility for the Event happening prematurely as an extreme precaution measure before May 25th is about 6%.

    The target date the Cabal has for escalating the Syria conflict into a full scale war is the moment of the Uranus-Pluto square, which occurs on May 20th at 22 hours 22 minutes Greenwich mean time. Astrologically, this configuration represents the peak of the tension and the last testing moment before the opening of the portal on May 25th.

    This whole situation requires our assistance. Therefore I would ask as many people as possible to meditate at the moment of the Solar eclipse on May 9th/10th to create a positive resonance field of peace for the Syria vortex. Scientific studies have confirmed positive effects of mass meditations on human society, so each of you that will participate in this meditation can actually save human lives in Syria:

    http://www.mum.edu/m_effect/dc_md.html

    The Syria vortex is an ancient Goddess energy site and one of the major key points of the planetary energy grid.

    The exact moment of the Solar Eclipse is 00 hours and 25 minutes GMT/UTC on May 10th. For Europe and Asia, the eclipse occurs on May 10th in the morning. For the Americas, it occurs on May 9th evening.

    You can view the exact time of the meditation for many places here:

    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Global+Solar+Eclipse+Meditation+for+Peace+in+Syria&iso=20130510T0125&p1=136

    Instructions:

    1. Relax your mind and body by watching your breath for a few minutes

    2. Visualize a pillar of electric blue Light, coming from the Galactic Central Sun and then descending down through your body

    3. Visualize that Light flowing through your heart and then through your hands directly into the Syria vortex, filling it with Light and eliminating all darkness which exists there

    4. Ask the Goddess presence (divine feminine) to come through your body

    5. Ask that Goddess presence to direct energies of peace and harmony to Syria and everyone involved in that conflict. Allow that energy to flow through your heart and then through your hands into the Syria vortex for a few minutes

    Goddess wants peace and peace will come.

    Posted by Cobra at 2:46 PM No comments:

    http://2012portal.blogspot.ca

    Can you please tell me what this has to do with the Vedic Scripts? This thread is about the Vedic Scripts....this is what is posted under the link you've posted. WHAT is the relationship to the Vedic Scripts for you to add it to this thread which is ABOUT the Vedic Scripts?

    http://www.scribd.com/doc/33686722/Vedic-origin-and-classification-of-Script

    We Are You

    Posts : 1550
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Location : Here

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  We Are You on Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 am


    Sanat Kumara: Many of You Have Already Ascended and Straddle Dimensions
    Posted by Steve Beckow on May 28, 2013 / Comments Off
    Category: Uncategorized

    The first thing on my mind....In this interview, the planetary logos, Sanat Kumara – or Raj, as he prefers to be called – updates us on Ascension, tells us that there may be waves of early ascenders – though not those who have agreed to be gatekeepers and pillars – that we remain at around 50-55% ready to ascend, and that the Ascension of all who choose to go is not in some distant future.

    He says that many ascended masters have taken bodily form, including Moses, Abraham, Mohammed, the old prophets, disciples, and apostles. From the far East, a new buddha is in form and already practising, Lao Tzu/Dhjwal Khul, Kuthumi, the Blue Tara, the Green Tara, an aspect of Quan Yin, Maitreya. St. Germain pops in and out of form (as he did in the seventeenth century).

    He tells us that the Oklahoma tornadoes were not HAARP-induced and that HAARP has been decommissioned. He says that the spirit of the beheaded victim in England had already left and that the perpetrators were admirers of the cabal but not cabal members.

    He tells us that the abundance program is 70% accomplished and that some people have received payouts but are under non-disclosure agreements.
    An Hour with an Angel with Sanat Kumara, May 27, 2013

    Geoffrey West: Greetings, and blessings to all. Welcome to another Hour with an Angel with Linda Dillon, channel for the Council of Love and author of the book The Great Awakening. Joining her this evening is Steve Beckow, founder of the website Golden Age of Gaia dot com (http://goldenageofgaia.com/), and author of Building Nova Earth: Towards a World that Works for Everyone.

    I’m Geoffrey West, sitting in for Graham Dewyea this evening.

    We welcome back Sanat Kumara, or Raj, as he prefers to be known. Raj will be offering a round-up and an update on the world’s progress towards Ascension.

    With that, I turn things over to you, Steve.

    Steve Beckow: Thank you very much, Geoff. And just before we go to Raj and our investigation of what’s currently happening with the full restoration of consciousness, I’d like to mention that Poof passed away on May 23rd. We will probably miss his informative columns, although his wife, Susan, will be carrying on.

    Raj, can you tell us anything about Poof’s reception on the higher planes, and what his plans are for the future?

    Raj: Welcome, and greetings. I am Sanat Kumara, or, as my friends call me, Raj.

    Poof has been welcomed with great fanfare. Celebration. Now, this is not unusual, for this is the way in which this process is undergone. But as you well know, this has been a trusted and faithful communicator and servant, and one that has completed the mission — or at least as it was perceived, let us put it that way.

    There are no immediate plans, for this one, as I have said to you before, or Michael has, he deserves a good rest. And besides which, he is quite confident that he can affect and do a great deal of work from what you think of as this side as well. It is amazing, in many ways, what can be accomplished when you do not have the confines of a mortal body.

    Now, I am not suggesting to any of you that it’s a good idea to leave your body, for that is all in divine order and your timing. But it is incorrect thinking if you decide to leave your body because you think that you can do better work or more fulfilling work from this side.

    But Poof has literally been true to his name, and he has gone up in smoke. And he has arrived home, at peace, in joy and love, and he will be in constant communication with his beloved wife.

    SB: All right. Thank you, Raj. Are we correct in thinking he died of natural causes?

    R: Yes.

    SB: Okay. Well, that’s good. Well, let’s wish him God speed, and certainly he did serve us very, very well.

    Do you want to give opening remarks, Raj, before we go into our topic, or shall we move directly into it?

    R: [Laughs] It is up to you, dear one. You know that I am always eager to speak.

    SB: Uh-HUNH!

    R: So let us just have a few words.

    SB: Sure.

    R: As you have noted, as many of you have noted, in fact you would have to be like the sweet Poof and dead and gone not to have noticed, there have been significant energetic shifts upon your planet in the last couple of weeks. And even within the last few days.

    Now when we say “energetic shifts,” what do we mean? Because, as you know, part of this process — of shift, of awakening, of Ascension — has been the continuation and the penetration of your sacred beings, each and every one of you, directly from the heart of One, of Mother/Father/All Source, from we who serve you and who are in partnership with you.

    And that is particularly true as [Archangel] Gabriel and I penetrate each of you and the planet, sweet Gaia, with gold and pink light, and the energy of beauty, of peace, and what we would call enlightenment — and I do not use that phrase casually or lightly.

    So each of these frequencies does not stop and start and stop and start. The way in which this transition, from my perspective as planetary logos, is being handled is there is an escalation. Now, this escalation in some situations has been gradual, over decades, as you know. And then there has been a turning-up of the gas jets in certain situations, which is exactly what has happened in the past couple of weeks and in the last two to three days.

    The energies and the frequencies are turned up, made stronger, more palatable quite literally, because you are able to handle more and more energy. And the purpose of this energy increase and frequency increase, vibrational increase — however you conceive of it — is not for you to be out of body, but to be able to manage, to hold and to integrate this into your body, so that your level of heart consciousness, of full awareness, is growing.

    Now when last we spoke there was a discussion about the — what you, dear Steve, have called “the ‘Aha!’ moment,” the wow factor. And this is not what occurs generally with the increase.

    Now you may feel as if you have your finger in a light socket. In some cases, many of you are actually feeling a little irritable, as if you have too much energy in your body, as if you can run 20 miles and then some.

    Allow it to, gently, simply, anchor within you — and yes, run if you must, or if you choose. But do not try and slow down or halt, in any way, shape or form, the increase in vibration that is coming into not only your field but being effected into your physicality. This is part of your ability to be fully anchored in the higher dimensions, or what you tend to term the higher dimensions. So that is a starting point.

    Now where do you wish to begin, my friend?

    SB: [laughs] Well, as always, you have anticipated at least one of my questions! Why don’t you tell us, if you can, a little bit more about who the decision-makers are in both the plan of Ascension and this — this bestowal of light on us? Is it Source alone? Is it the Divine Mother? Is it the higher councils? Or are there particular human beings who are orchestrating this movement towards full restoration?

    R: If you are talking about the full restoration of heart consciousness, of course this is the plan of the Divine Mother. So if you were to think of it in human terms, she is the boss. She is the beginning. She is the end. She is the All. And So while there are many of us who are involved in this undertaking and process of restoration, understand, it is always in accordance with her plan, with the plan, and always in accordance with Universal Law.

    So nothing that we undertake in her name, or even in the name of Gaia or humanity or any of the councils, is permitted to go forward unless it is in alignment with that overall plan.

    Now, is there room for maneuvering, for manipulation, for adjustment? Yes, of course. And you have witnessed that very clearly in the human decision to go forward as one.

    As your planetary logos, I play, I would like to say, a pivotal role, because it is my commitment, my mission, to see this through, to see the transition of humankind and Gaia, of everything upon Gaia, into the higher realm and the restoration of what was always intended. In many ways you can think of it as the closing of the circle, the bringing-back to original intent, before everything went awry or astray.

    Now, there are many of what you think of as the mighty archangels, Michael and Gabriel. And as you are now anchoring what you think of as future time, Jophiel and Uriel are very actively involved in this restoration. Raphael has always been involved, because of his mission and purpose for the healing not only of the multiverse but of this planetary situation and the situation of all of humanity.

    So needless to say, his undertaking, his work, has been monumental. You have no idea. And I say this in the deepest respect for all of you, my beloved friends and family, because that is what you are; otherwise I would not be doing this, and I would have already moved on to my next mission, which we will discuss at another point.

    SB: And that next mission is as Solar Logos, is it not, Raj?

    R: That is correct.

    SB: Yes, we will discuss that, please, at some future point.

    R: What I wish to talk about today with you, with each of your hearts, is how you are doing, and within that the context of the collective and specifics. Now, there are various masters, particularly Jesus Sananda and St. Germain, Lao-tzu, St. Francis, St. Claire, as you well know, who are very involved also in this reawakening process.

    Now each of them has a slight variation in terms of what they do — a variation on a theme, you would say. But there are many, many legions, far more than you can think of, who are very actively involved.

    And there are many like your friend, Poof, who have timed their departure, not because they could not bear to be on Earth any longer, but simply because they have chosen, even prior to their return, to complete the mission from this side.

    And so they are assisting in ways that they, in their capacity — and let me tell you how this works — those who have recently — and when I say recently, I mean, oh, between one and two hundred years — been on Earth, and those particularly who have passed, say, in the last couple of years are of great assistance because they still know what it is like to be in the midst of this human experience.

    Now are they caught in the drama, the deluge? No, of course not. That is immediately erased. But what they do recall and have immediate understanding of is what it is like to be in the human realm.

    And so often they will act as intermediaries, helpers. Think of them as apprentices. So there are many that are assisting in this undertaking and process.

    Now you say, “But Raj, you have not mentioned our star brothers and sisters.” And I say that because they are in, can we say, a different category. Are they helping?

    Again, more than you can imagine.

    And you say, “Well, why do you say that? We can’t see them. They haven’t landed. There hasn’t been full Disclosure.” And I am saying to you that that does not in any way alter the fact that your beloved star friends, your family, are working with you diligently around your clock and around theirs.

    And they are assisting also with the attunements of energies with vibratory rates and frequencies, so that that coming together is not difficult; that it is possible to meet on an even playing field so that you are not disrupted and they are not disrupted.

    In the meantime, many of your star brothers and sisters populate the planet. They daily give what you would think of in the human realm as inspiration for new technology or a different understanding of how things work, science-wise. So of course, they are part of this.

    It would be remiss of me to also say to you that there are many who are even in different planetary systems who are still on-planet who are also sending their energy, their healing, their love, their support. So the question is not, “Who is involved?” The question is, “Who is not involved?” But this is in accordance, yes, with the plans that have been devised by the human collective heart and mind in alignment with divine plan.

    Now, you ask about the human beings. There are human beings, and we are not about to divulge their names, who have been positioned — and they know pretty clearly who they are — and they have been positioned to assist with this heart opening, with the restoration of consciousness, with the return to love, to act as bridges between universes and planets, species, cultures.

    And they are all in position. And they have been in position, most of them, for quite some time. That is not to say that there are not new arrivals, but that tends to be the new species rather than those who have come already in their mastery.

    Now, we have said to you before — all of you — you came because of your mastery, not as trainees; not as beings in service to work off karmic debt; not because you simply yearn for adventure.

    Now, many of you do yearn for greater adventure, and, my dear hearts, I am with you where that is concerned, for there is so much for you to discover and explore! You are still, my beloved ones, hemming yourself in. You are still thinking of yourself in limited ways. Broaden your palette, your scope, your vision and what you believe you can create and what is possible.

    About a year ago, Archangel Michael, beloved brother of my heart, made a deep plea to you to dream big. That plea did not expire, the same way the energies that are being sent to you did not expire and something new came in. Yes, in the human realm we understand, there is always the desire for, “What else? What is new? What is more?” But what is more is you. And in your memory, look how you have expanded, how you have grown and matured! How there is more joy, more love.

    But, having said that, you have need to let go of the walls you have erected, individually and collectively. There are still too many of you that are thinking of Ascension in terms of pass and fail, and that is of the old realm. That does not exist any longer. But too many of you have said, “Well, it didn’t happen.” Well, that is not the case at all.

    So what I ask of you, as co-creator with you, open your heart, and the mind and consciousness, and will, of your heart, and allow this expansion to take place.
    Now, you have asked for a round-up….

    SB: Well, Raj, just before you give us the round-up — and I hope the round-up will include a number of how many of us are ready to ascend if we were to have full restoration today.

    But just before you get to that, could you be a little more specific, please, on who the masters are who are here? Because I personally know of seraphim who are in incarnation; I know of elohim; I know of the leaders of some planetary high councils that are here; I know of prophets. So could you tell us in more detail or specificity who the people are who have come to participate in form in this Ascension effort, please?

    R: Now, also understand, as I say some of these names, there are those who choose not to be known, and that sometimes it is not an aspect [of their being that incarnates], but an expression of their being.

    All of the Apostles as you have known them are already on the planet, as are most of the disciples that have walked with Yeshua, including his family — no, excluding the mother, of course, and excluding Jophiel. (1)

    SB: When you say “the mother,” you mean the mother of Jesus?

    R: Yes.

    SB: Thank you.

    R: Saul/Paul, Mohammed — in aspect or expression; Moses, Abraham, most of the old prophets, as you have known them; many of the what you would think of as the eastern beings — Djwhal Khul, St. Germain pops in and out as aspect; Kuthumi, Maitreya — in and out, not fully anchored as yet. There is a new Buddha already born, and already in practice, in place. The Blue Tara, Green Tara. An aspect or an expression of Quan Yin. So they are already present upon the planet.

    SB: And the rest of us, so to speak, I’ve heard it said that we are masterful individuals. What specifically is meant by “we are masterful individuals”? Are the rest of us Ascension masters as well, or who are we?

    R: You are yourselves. And that is why I say that in fact you are underestimating the fullness and the truth of who you are.

    Now, in the last while there has been quite literally a repatterning laid down for humanity that will allow for the awareness of that, as you have put it, “mastery” to come forth.

    Some of you have what you tend to think of as elevated positions in other realms or in other planetary systems. But that is not as important, or certainly it is not more important, than thinking or allowing that what you are doing in form, in your current person, is not as important.

    So that is why we do not put emphasis on who is who. Who is the head of this planetary council? Or who is the commander of what ship? Or who has been, for example, Abraham or Moses? Or who has been Mary Magdalene? This is not the situation we want to create.

    Each of you came because you had reached a point in your evolution back to the One where you had the capacity and the will, the design and the plan, in terms of your own plan, to evolve and to embrace this level of full consciousness. If you were not at that place, then you would not have been able to be assigned, if I can put it that way. You could not have been assigned to this mission of Ascension at this time.

    SB: All right. Raj, I noticed that we’re halfway through the program. So I’m going to try to, not speed along, but pick up our pace just a wee bit.

    How many people are now ready to ascend, if full restoration occurred today?

    R: You have not made great progress, I am sorry to say. So you are still at about 50 percent. And you say, “Well, how can that be?” There has been a lot, a great deal, of back-and-forthing.

    Now we do not see this — I can hear the collective sigh that is going out around the universe! — we do not see this in a negative light. And again, we are asking you, let go of that pass/fail, negative/positive way of looking at things.

    But there has been a lot of back-and-forthing. And that is because you are getting ready — a very large percentage of you are getting ready to take the jump. Now, there are various ways of preparation. And even within your groups and teams, your colleagues, your families, your places of work, your communities, you have seen this.

    Think about it this way. There are people who, when they are going on a trip, they pack, they have everything ready and sitting at the door, or even in the trunk of the car, days beforehand. Now, that is basically your 50 percent.

    Then there are those who pack the night before. And they dither. And they go back and forth and wonder what to wear, and wonder if they have forgotten something and go back into the house 12 times to double check. And that is where many, many of the human collective are “at” right now.

    Now you say, “Well, what does that look like?” Because I want you, my dear hearts, to know, it looks like uncertainty. It looks like, “Is it real? Am I capable? Am I depressed? Am I disheartened? Do you think I can do it? Am I going to make it? Am I loved? Am I taken care of?” It is all of these things.

    Now do not forget what I have just said. You are in your mastery. So what you are doing and what this dithering or uncertainty is about is simply you taking time to look in the mirror and acknowledge, allow, accept, surrender, embrace, who you are.

    It is not of ego. It is not of boastfulness or false pride. It is the acceptance of the full responsibility and the joy of your mission, but it is also the acknowledgment of your worth, and that you are love; not only that you’re loved, not only that you are deemed worthy, but that this is your essence and your core.

    And when that is fully in place, there are no questions.

    Now, I want to be clear in this discussion. I am not talking about the exhaustion. Exhaustion is not the uncertainty. Exhaustion is your physical form and your fields adjusting to the increase in frequency. But as you have noticed, even in the past few days, many of you are raring to go. You have had that change of heart and you are saying, “Let’s have at it! Let’s go!”

    So there are times when we like to see impatience, and it is certainly far preferable to uncertainty. So while you are still at around 50 percent, 50 to 55 percent, that is changing, because there is this very large group getting ready to jump. They are already in transit; they are just not quite there yet.

    SB: Raj, it sounds like you’re saying that some people will ascend early and in fact that some people may ascend soon. And that certainly seems to be something that Jesus and Saul through John Smallman are saying as well.

    Two questions about that. Is it true that some people will ascend early, and can ascend early? And the second question is, lightworkers who are straddling dimensions — gatekeepers, portals — would they be included in that Ascension? Or must they remain in 3rd dimensionality, so to speak, to fulfill their missions?

    R: First of all, many of you have already ascended. And we know, and we see, that you shake your head and you say, “Really?” And I say yes. But what you have done, as gatekeepers, as pillars, as wayshowers, is you have become the wayshowers for many. So you do straddle dimensions, and you do come back and forth.

    And one of the ways in which you know that, one of the clearest ways… well, first and foremost is that you feel an expanded sense of self and love and awareness.

    But the second one is that you feel that you are completely mission-driven, (2) that the day-to-day affairs of human life have taken, certainly, a secondary position in your life. You have decided that you want to go as one.

    Now, is this an indefinite offer, that the Mother has said, all right? No. It is not. So is there a possibility — and I emphasize ‘possibility’ — that some may ascend earlier than others, that it may be done in waves? Yes.

    But there is also a very strong possibility that you will all go as one. It is not decided as yet. What is decided, and has always been decided, is that this Ascension and this shift in consciousness, this awakening of your being to restoration, will take place.

    And I am not talking about the distant future, my friend. And yes, the channel will chastise me because of our agreement. But I will just say I am not speaking of the distant future.

    So there are those of you that are at home listening this night, and shaking your head and saying, “Oh, it’s going to take 10 years, 20 years; not in my lifetime!” And I say to you, my dear hearts, you are incorrect. Adjust your thinking. Adjust your heart. And go to the knowing where what is possible lies.

    SB: All right. If I can intervene for a moment, I’m going to come back to the subject of Ascension, but I want to make sure that I ask one question before we run out of time. And that is: Can you give us a progress report, please, on the arrival of the abundance program? I was going to say, is there something holding it back? But even if there isn’t something holding it back, even if it’s proceeding on course, can you still give us an update on it, please?

    R: It is proceeding on course. I am pleased to have this good news for you. It is proceeding exactly on course. And it is a very timely question. It is already underway.

    Now, the reason that some of you do not know about this, and it is not generally known, is that there are some provisos of not what you would think of as secrecy, because secrecy in your language has come to take on a rather malevolent tone. So I do not mean it in that way. But there are some things that are taking place that are being done behind closed doors simply because it is part of our plan that it not be interfered with in any way until everything is in place.

    SB: So how far are we along to everything being in place? What stage have we reached?

    R: As we say, it is already underway. You are about 70 percent there.

    SB: Okay. Well, that probably will serve us for the moment. Can we return, then, to our discussion of Ascension? What is the impact of us being the first planet in the universe to ascend? Which I would imagine means quite a bit to you, since you’re the planetary logos and overseeing the first Ascension in the universe.

    R: It gets me a pat on the back from the Mother, you know! I am teasing you.
    [both laugh]

    Needless to say, this has been a very lengthy assignment.

    SB: Uh-hunh?

    R: Now, in our reality, we do not experience things like frustration or setbacks the same way you do. But I would most certainly say this has been a very lengthy assignment. But it is also unfolding in such perfection.

    And you say, “But I look around and I still see war and hatred, and abuse, and chaos and mayhem.” But you do not see this from the same perspective that we do. Which is also why it is very useful to have masters on the ground, as it were.

    The ripple effect of this Ascension in form, of Gaia and humanity and all kingdoms and realms on the planet, is basically a rebirth. You have an expression that something is a game-changer. It is a return to the original plan for this universe.

    Now, let me explain. I would be happy to do so. You see, when all the darkness and the illusion became so dense on this planet that it actually assumed form, and you see it in institutions, even in buildings, and certainly in people, it affected everybody, and I mean throughout the multiverse, not even this universe. This is what so many do not understand, that an act of hatred or greed or control is not a singular act! It has its effect everywhere.

    So with this Ascension, with this shift and the conscious embracing of love, everybody, everywhere, all beings, all planets — which are sentient, as you know — receive a new start. It is a transfusion and a new beginning.

    What it marks, the impact as you would think of it is the beginning of a new cycle of existence. It is not a minor thing. And what it does, it not only allows those who are already well underway and in different dimensionality to fly freely, but everyone upon the planet as well.

    But it also affects those who have been caught in what you would think of as darkness to return back to the light, to have that illusion destroyed, to have a new beginning as well.

    What does it mean in terms of Earth? Many of what you have thought of as the extinct species will return. The choice to be in and out of form trying on different forms, the same way you would try on a new pair of boots, is available to you. The ability to be, whether it is on ship or in the Pleiadian sector, or returning back to Arcturus is available to you. And it is available to you not only because you have shifted but because everything has shifted.

    So it is a system that is in flux. That is why so many are in attendance at this time. That is why you are being observed in a very positive light so closely. So much hinges on these hard decisions that each of you is making. It is not us. We are in support and we are certainly giving you the fuel.

    SB: What hinges on it specifically? Could you give us more detail, please? What hinges on our heart decisions?

    R: That looking in the mirror that I have spoken of earlier. Let me make it very, very simple. It is sitting down, either in quietude or meditation, or even in conversation with someone you love, and simply acknowledging and accepting the totality of who you are. It is not about becoming. The becoming is in the acceptance.

    So what hinges on it is each of you saying “Yes.”

    You see, everything is already laid down, and has been. And some of the final pieces have already been put in place very recently. So it is like shedding your skin, as a snake, and just letting go of all the ideas, what you have termed as vasanas, but also positive, negative, indifferent ideas that you have had about yourself that are not of fullness.

    It is you accepting not only the love that is being sent to you, but acknowledging and being the love. Until that happens, nothing happens.

    Now, have huge strides been made? Incredible! And that is why we say, from our perspective, it is unfolding in perfection. Because the perfection is that purity of heart. It is the full embrace of what you have thought of as you and the cherishing of that within yourself, and then reflecting it and seeing it in every other being, tree, blade of grass, dog, cat, elephant. That is what your namaste means. (3) It is the acceptance of your divinity.

    SB: All right, Raj. We only have I think about four minutes left. And if I could get you to comment, please, on the recent tornadoes in Oklahoma, whether they were a HAARP phenomenon, or whether HAARP has been decommissioned or neutralized. And also the beheading in London, whether that was a cabal staging, or perhaps you could give us some explanation of what that was about as well please.

    R: HAARP has been decommissioned, as you would think of it. We are not saying that the suffering and tragedy that has occurred in Oklahoma has not been devastating, but it has also opened so many hearts, and it has cleansed. So no, it was not a human-manufactured phenomenon. It was a cleansing phenomenon.

    Now, there has been much erratic energy in various parts of your planet. And I will never, never say that it is a good thing for someone to be beheaded, because it is amongst the most brutal of acts conceivable, on any planetary system. It is beyond [brutal]. But is it not curious, in a country where there is a history of beheading, that this cleansing takes place?

    SB: Was it a real event, Raj? Was the person already dead, as so many people are saying, or not dead?

    R: The soul was not present. That is correct. But even So it is a dishonoring of the most base kind. It is an act of darkness.

    SB: Was it a cabal-inspired act?

    R: There are people who associate themselves with the cabal who have never been involved with the cabal. You know what I am talking about. It is simply that that is who they identify themselves with. And so in that way you can say that it was a related event to the cabal.

    SB: And was its intent to spread fear among the population?

    R: Yes.

    SB: Okay.

    R: But it cannot succeed. Do not let fear into your hearts. Call on Michael. Farewell.

    SB: Thank you very much, Raj. That was very welcome information. Farewell.
    [end]
    Footnotes

    (1) Linda Dillon: “Now, Archangel Jophiel also knows what it’s like to be human because he came and incarnated as Joseph, the husband, the partner of who we think of as Mary, Mother Mary, the mother of Jesus – Yeshua. And I’ve had people say “Well I thought that was St. Germaine.” No, it’s Archangel Jophiel. Now it’s interesting, they both travel on the same ray of that I AM Presence, but Jophiel also is one of the bringers of the future, the anchor of the future, he’s correcting me. Uriel is the Bringer of the Future and Jophiel is the Anchor of the Future. And that’s what he did in that family is he anchored the future.” (“Transcript: Archangel Jophiel on the Divine Quality of Awe on Heavenly Blessings,” April 13, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/04/transcript-archangel-jophiel-on-the-divine-quality-of-awe-on-heavenly-blessings/.)

    (2) See, for instance, “Accepting the New Normal” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/building-nova-earth-toward-a-world-that-works-for-everyone/nova-earth-society/accepting-the-new-normal/ .

    (3) Namaste literally means “I bow to the divinity in you.”
    avatar
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  JesterTerrestrial on Wed May 29, 2013 9:29 am

    YOU ARE NOT MY ASCENDED MASTER!!! FACT!!!

    IF ANYTHING I AM YOUR DESCENDED MASTER!!!


    Why do you feel the need to come to the mists of avalon and spam so much nabs from other peoples blogs...dose it make you feel smarter then you are? Dose it fill some need that is missing deep in your soul?

    Like your own ability to communicate with the extra terrestrial intelligences?


    ITS ONLY POSTED HERE TO CLUTTER THE FORUM WITH GARBAGE AND YOU KNOW IT!!!

    NOW BACK TO MY QUESTION THAT I ASKED YOU MYSELF!!!

    WHO ARE YOU AND WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?

    I ALSO SEE YOU HAVE IGNORED BROOKS QUESTION BECAUSE YOU CANT ANSWER IT!!!

    Ban
    avatar
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  JesterTerrestrial on Wed May 29, 2013 9:34 am

    JesterTerrestrial wrote:YOU ARE NOT MY ASCENDED MASTER!!! FACT!!!

    IF ANYTHING I AM YOUR DESCENDED MASTER!!!


    Why do you feel the need to come to the mists of avalon and spam so much nabs from other peoples blogs...dose it make you feel smarter then you are? Dose it fill some need that is missing deep in your soul?

    Like your own ability to communicate with the extra terrestrial intelligences?


    ITS ONLY POSTED HERE TO CLUTTER THE FORUM WITH GARBAGE AND YOU KNOW IT!!!

    NOW BACK TO MY QUESTION THAT I ASKED YOU MYSELF!!!

    WHO ARE YOU AND WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?

    I ALSO SEE YOU HAVE IGNORED BROOKS QUESTION BECAUSE YOU CANT ANSWER IT!!!

    Ban


    LIKE I SAID YOUR NEVER LOGGED IN...YOU DONT PARTICIPATE IN THE MAIN CONVERSATION OF THE COSMIC METAMORPHISIS THAT THE DRAGONS OF THUBAN HAVE BEEN SHARING FOR FREE WITH THIS FORUM AND MANY OTHERS BEACUSE WE ARE THE OFFICIAL AGENTS FOR THE LOGOS!!! FACT!!!

    WANNA HAVE A DEBATE!!!

    YA MY ENERGY IS TOO REAL FOR YOU TO HANDLE I KNOW!!! I TOLD YOU TO STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY DRAGON ENERGY!!! IN FACT I WARNED YOU SEVERAL TIMES!!!

    SO IF ALL YOU CAN DO IS DOUBLE POST OTHER PEOPLES NABS THEN I HAVE DEFEATED YOU AND YOUR ASCENDED MASTERS!!!

    SO THERE IS SOME WISDOM FOR YOU!!!
    avatar
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  JesterTerrestrial on Wed May 29, 2013 9:51 am

    mudra wrote:Mercuriel and JT considering the number of hits they get on their threads I think WeAreYou is random many and we never talk to any when adressing them.
    It's a waste of time. Action better be taken.

    Love from me
    mudra


    WELL I HAVE ONLY BEEN SAYING THIS FOR SEVERAL MONTHS NOW!!!

    Dose anyone remember why the mists of avalon was created and what it stood for and who the members were and what they were talking about and why we were banned from "project" avalon by the traitor moderators!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! Or do you? lmao!

    THEY WANT TO DESTROY AVALON AND CAMELOT!!! AND SELL IT FOR MONEY!!! AND DISRUPT OUR NETWORK OF STAR SEEDS FROM COMMUNICATING SO THEY CAN HOLD ON TO THEIR LITTLE POWER TRIP ILLUSION OF CONTROL.

    DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IS ACTUALLY GOING ON!!!

    THE DRAGONS OF THUBAN WORKS DECODE THE REVELATIONS IN THE BIBLE AND RETIRE THE HOLY BOOK FOREVER!!!

    AND WE DID IT FOR FREE!!! AND WE ARE STAR HUMAN DRAGON HYBRID ANCIENT ALIEN EXTRA TERRESTRIALS!!!

    SMASH!!!

    MERLIN JT! MAAT


    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  devakas on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:09 am


    thanks We Are You poster, but not interested in eseti james advertised luliaby, and nothing to do with Vedas.
    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  devakas on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:12 am


    Vedas > Ayurveda > sattvic valentines to all in the mists. Very Happy



    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  devakas on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:35 am



    avatar
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  JesterTerrestrial on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:17 pm

    burgundia wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote: Ban

    HOW LONG SHOULD WE LET THIS CRAP CONTINUE?!

    SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH LINKS TO CIABOOK!!!

    UNACCEPTABLE AND IF ID DOSE NOT END MERLIN AND THE IFFW TEAM! ARE LEAVING FOREVER IN FACT YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED MANY MEMBERS ARE ALREADY GONE

    WHAT A SHAME TO SEE THE MISTS OF AVALON DETERIORATE TO SUCH A PATHETIC LEVEL OF COMMUNICATION.

    YOU CAN TELL ALL OF AMERICA IF THEY WANT ET CONTACT WE ALREADY GAVE IT TO YOU!!!

    MERLIN JT! MAAT THUBAN STAR HUMAN DRAGON HYBRID ANCIENT ALIEN EXTRA TERRESTRIAL HERE IN THE FLESH WALKING ON YOUR EARTH TALKING TO YOU WRITE NOW!!!

    WE ALREADY OWN THE GOVERNMENT!!! FACT!!!

    PLAY YOUR STUPID GAMES AND SEE HOW FAR YOU GET IN LIFE!!! LOSER!!!

    WE CRACKED THE BIBLE CODE!!! AND NOW WE HAVE THE KEYS TO THE STAR GATES OF AVALON!!!

    I BET ALL OF AMERICA WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT OH WAIT...HERES SOME LAME PHOTO NABS TO DISTRACT YOU!!!

    Ban

    I agree jester. And I am surprised that it is allowed to continue.









    ALL OF AMERICA SAW THIS!!! DID YOU?

    who ever you are...trolling the dragons of thuban and other members.

    YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS AND I FIGURE YOU WILL NOT REPLY TO THIS ONE EITHER. DO YOU WORK FOR BILL RYAN AND THE SCIENTOLOGY? DO YOU WORK FOR THE ALPHABET AGENCIES AS A PAID DIS INFORMATION SPAMER? DOSE ANYONE EVEN CARE!!! WELL I DO!!!

    EXTRA TERRESTRIAL WAS GIVEN TO YOU IN THE PAST AND YOUR GETTING IT AGAIN NOW!!!

    TELL THAT TO THE VEDAS!!! OR WHATEVER!!!

    MERLIN JT! MAAT

    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 64

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  Brook on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:23 am

    Brook wrote:
    Mercuriel wrote:I have to agree with [b]JT that if You don't begin to interact or contribute to this site with more than Links to other Sites and or Copied & Pasted anecdotes / quotes from other People - We will then finally have to do something...

    Last Warning We Are You...

    Omnipotence

    It's become pretty obvious as to why all the links to me lately.

    Or perhaps....talking to us mere plebeians in beneath him.

    I ran into a guy on Facebook that posts very much like "We are you" who uses somebody's picture here rather than his own.

    A Mr. Waldemir Santiago Júnior :

    https://www.facebook.com/waldemirsj?fref=ts

    Who just happens to be a professor's assistant at Universidade Estadual de Santa Cruz - UESC
    and graduate with his masters:

    PROGRAM CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
    MASTER THESIS
    1989

    14.Nome:
    JUNIOR SANTIAGO Waldemir
    Title: "Modeling and Simulation of Radial Flow Reactors -
    Desidrogenização of Ethylbenzene "
    Date of Defense: October 27, 1989
    Advisor (s): Prof. Evaristo Chalbaud Biscay Junior

    http://www.peq.coppe.ufrj.br/data/Teses50anos.pdf

    also went to the Jesuít college Colégio Antônio Vieira

    http://www.colegioantoniovieira.com.br/

    And has all the time in the world to post "links" without comment....for what purpose again?

    He's an educated man or so he claims. Surely he would have something to say on the subjects in the posts as such an educated man?

    But alas....we are either beneath him or there is an ulterior motive. Posting links for profit? Nah....couldn't be. Posting links on Forums and social media is not profit making is it?


    Waldemir Santiago Júnior
    May 1
    h t t p : / / v i s i t o r s 2 c a s h . c o m / r e f . p h p ? r e f I d = 1 1 6 3 0 3
    Like · · Share

    Waldemir Santiago Júnior Please, if you want to share, remove the blank spaces in between the letters and numbers, copy and paste the above link. There you can find more instructions for helping people in need and you get paid $0.50 everytime somebodyelse do the same as you now. Deep thanks in advance
    May 1 at 3:01pm · Like

    btw: this is a "public" page...I have not bent any rules here.

    Visitors2Cash advertising media is a leading online advertising company.
    With Visitors2Cash.com's money making system you can easily earn money
    by sharing referral links to your friends, family and other people through
    websites, blogs, forums, social media, facebook wall, facebook pages, groups,
    twitter, chat rooms and other media.


    Now.....on his latest link here:

    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t5386p210-galatic-codex#92028

    there is a link: http://2012portal.blogspot.com.br/

    remove the .br/ and it will take you to the same place...but he will not get paid.

    Or: http://www.andromedacouncil.com/?nr=0

    REMOVE THE /?NR=0......AND HE WON'T GET PAID.


    Just like this spaced out link:

    h t t p : / / v i s i t o r s 2 c a s h . c o m / r e f . p h p ? r e f I d = 1 1 6 3 0 3

    If you remove the / r e f . p h p ? r e f I d = 1 1 6 3 0 3 he will not get paid.

    You can get that link and those pages without the "referral ID"

    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t5508p195-all-america-must-see-this-breaking-reality-2013#92981

    thanks We Are You poster, but not interested in eseti james advertised luliaby, and nothing to do with Vedas.

    Not to mention he has trashed this thread with off topic link after link.... Whistle

    My question to the admin team...is it okay to do continue to do that after the OP has stated these links have nothing to do with the Vedas?
    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  devakas on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:57 am

    Thank you Brook! Flowers

    soul is not energy to be trapped,  it can be only trapped in material world

    Ancient Vedic Scripts explained the nature of soul.




    The Indestructible Soul

    A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada:







    nainam chindanti sastrani
    nainam dahati pavakah
    na cainam kledayanty apo
    na sosayati marutah
     [Bg. 2.23]




    So definition by negation. Directly we cannot appreciate what is that spiritual fragment, particle, which is within this body. Because the length and breadth of that spirit soul is impossible to be measured by our material instruments, although the scientists say that we can measure it. Anyway, even it is possible, first of all, you have to see where the soul is situated. Then you can attempt to measure it. First of all, you cannot see even. Because it is very, very small, one ten-thousandth part of the tip of the hair. Now, because we cannot see, by our experimental knowledge we cannot appreciate; therefore Krsna is describing the existence of the self soul in a negative way: "It is not this." Sometimes when we cannot understand, the explanation is given: "It is not this." If I cannot express what it is, then we can express in a negative way that "It is not this." So what is that "not this"? The "not this" is that "It is not material." The spirit soul is not material. But we have got experience of material things. Then how to understand that it is the negative? That is explained in the next verse, that nainam chindanti sastrani. You cannot cut, the spirit soul by any weapon, knife, sword, or thistle. (pistol?) It is not possible. Nainam chindanti sastrani. The Mayavada philosophy says that "I am Brahman. Due to my illusion, I feel I am separated. Otherwise I am one." But Krsna says that mamaivamso jiva-bhutah [Bg. 15.7]. So does it mean that the, from the whole spirit, this fragment has been separated by cutting into piece? No. Nainam chindanti sastrani. It cannot be cut into pieces. Then? Then the answer is that the spirit soul fragment is eternal. Not that by maya it has become separated. No. How it can be? Because it cannot be cut into pieces.


    If I say... Just like they put the arguments: ghatakasa-potakasa, that "The sky within the pot and the sky outside the pot, on account of the wall of the pot, the sky within the pot is separated." But how it can be separated? It cannot be cut into pieces. For argument's sake... Actually, we are very, very small particle, molecular parts of the spirit. So... And they are eternally part. Not that circumstantially it has become part, and again it can join. It can join, but not that in a homogeneous way, mixed-up way. No. Even it is joined, it, the soul keeps his separate existence. Just like a green bird, when he enters into the tree, it appears that the bird is now merged into the tree, but it is not that. The bird keeps its identity within the tree. That is the conclusion. Although both the tree and the bird being green, it appears that the bird is now merged into the tree, this merging does not mean that, that the bird and the tree has become one. No. It appears like that. Because both of them are the same color, it appears that the bird has..., there is no more existence of the bird. But that is not a fact. The bird is... Similarly, we are individual spirit soul. The quality being one, say, greenness, when one merges into the Brahman effulgence, the living entity does not lose his identity. And because he does not lose the identity, and because the living entity, by nature, is joyful, he cannot stay in the impersonal Brahman effulgence for many days. Because he has to seek out joyfulness. That joyfulness means varieties.


    So in the Brahman effulgence it is, simply being cin-matra, simply spirit, there is no varieties of spirit. It is simply spirit. Just like the sky. The sky is also matter. But in the sky, there is no variety. If you want varieties, even in this material world, then you have to take shelter of a planet, either you come to the earthly planet or go to the moon planet or sun planet. Similarly, the Brahman effulgence is the glowing rays from the body of Krsna. Yasya prabha prabhavato jagad-anda-koti [Bs. 5.40]. Just like the sunshine is glowing effulgence from the sun globe, and within the sun globe, there is the sun-god, similarly, there is, in the spiritual world, there is Brahman effulgence, impersonal, and within the Brahman effulgence, there are spiritual planets. They are called Vaikunthalokas. And the topmost of the Vaikunthalokas is Krsnaloka. So from Krsna's body, the Brahman effulgence is coming out. Yasya prabha prabhavato jagad-anda-koti [Bs. 5.40]. Everything is existing in that Brahman effulgence. Sarvam khalv idam brahma. In the Bhagavad-gita also it is said, mat-sthani sarva-bhutani naham tesu avasthitah [Bg. 9.4]. Everything existing on His effulgence, Brahman effulgence...


    Just like the whole material world, innumerable planets, they are existing on the sunshine. The sunshine is impersonal effulgence of the sun globe, and there are millions of planets resting on the sunshine. Everything is happening on, on account of the sunshine. Similarly the Brahman effulgence coming out, the rays coming out from the body of Krsna, and everything is resting on that Brahman effulgence. Actually, different types of energies. Just like from the sunshine there are different types of colors, energies. That is creating this material world. Just like we can experience practically. When there is no sunshine in Western countries, when there is snow, all the leaves of the tree immediately falls down. It is called fall, the season. It remains only wood, piece of wood only. Again, when there is spring season, the sunshine is available, all at a time, they become green. So as the sunshine is working in this material world, similarly the ultimate bodily rays of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the origin of all creation. Yasya prabha prabhavato jagad-anda-koti [Bs. 5.40]. On account of the Brahman effulgence, millions and millions of brahmandas, or universes, are coming out.




    yasyaika-nisvasita-kalam athavalambya
    jivanti loma-vilaja jagad-anda-nathah
    visnur mahan sa iha yasya kala-viseso
    govindam adi-purusam tam aham bhajami
     [Bs. 5.48]




    So here, this beginning of spiritual understanding, that spirit, the Supreme Spirit, cannot be cut into pieces. Nainam chindanti sastrani nainam dahati pavakah. Now try to understand. We are thinking, the modern scientists, they are thinking that there cannot be any life in the sun globe. No. There is life. We get information from Vedic literature that there is life. There are also human beings like us. But they're made of fire. That's all. Because we have got teeny experience that "How in the fire a living entity can live?" To answer this problem, Krsna says that nainam dahati pavakah. (aside:) Why you are sitting there? You come here. Nainam dahati pavakah. The spirit soul cannot be burned. If it would have been burned, then according to our Hindu system, we burn the body, then the soul is burned. Actually, the atheists think like that, that when the body's burned, everything is finished. Big, big professor, they think like that. But here, Krsna says, nainam dahati pavakah: "It is not burned." Otherwise, how it exists? Na hanyate hanyamane sarire [Bg. 2.20]. Everything is very clearly stated. The soul does not burn; neither it can be cut into pieces. Then: na cainam kledayanty apah. Neither it is moistened. It cannot be wet in touch with water. Now in the material world we find that anything, however hard it is... Just like stone or iron, it can be cut into pieces. There is separated machine or instrument. It can be cut... Anything can be cut into pieces. And anything can be melted also. It requires a different type of temperature only, but everything can be burned and melted. Then anything can be moistened, can be wet. But here it is said, na cainam kledayanty apo na sosayati marutah: neither it can be evaporated. That is eternity. That means any material condition cannot affect the soul. Asango 'yam purusah.


    In the Vedas it is said this living entity is always without any touch with this material world. It is simply a covering. It is not in touch. Just like my body, the present, this body, although it is covered by the shirt and the coat, it is not attached. It is not mixed up. The body keeps always separate. Similarly, the soul always keeps separate from this material covering. It is simply on account of various plans and desires that he's making for lording over this material nature. Everyone can see. The, every living being is trying to lord it over the material nature. That is his disease. He wants to lord it. He's servant, but artificially, he wants to become Lord. That is the disease. Everyone... Ultimately, when he fails to lord it over the material world, he says, "Oh, this material world is false. Now I shall become one with the Supreme." Brahma satyam jagan mithya. But because the spirit soul is part and parcel of Krsna, so by nature, he is joyful. He is seeking after joy. Every one of us, we are working so hard to find out some pleasure of life.


    So that pleasure of life cannot be had in the spiritual effulgence. Therefore in the Srimad-Bhagavatam we get this information that aruhya krcchrena param padam [SB 10.2.32]. Krcchrena, after undergoing severe austerity and penance, one may merge into the Brahman effulgence... Sayujya-mukti. It is called sayujya-mukti. Sayujya, to merge. So aruhya krcchrena param padam. Even one goes up to that point, to merge into the Brahman existence after severe austerity and penances, still, they fall down. Patanty adhah. Adhah means again comes into this material world. Aruhya krcchrena param padam tatah patanty adhah [SB 10.2.32]. Why they fall down? Anadrta-yusmad-anghrayah. They'll never agree God is person. They'll never agree. Their teeny brain cannot accommodate that God, the Supreme, can be a person. Because he has experience of the person of himself, or others. If God is a person like me and you, then how He can create universe, innumerable universes?




    Therefore to understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead, it requires enough pious activities. In Bhagavad-gita it is said, bahunam janmanam ante [Bg. 7.19]. After speculating in the impersonal philosophical way, when one is mature, bahunam janmanam ante jnanavan, when he's actually wise,... So long he cannot understand that the Supreme Absolute Truth is person, sac-cid-ananda-vigraha... [Bs. 5.1]. brahmeti paramatmeti bhagavan iti sabdyate. Bhagavan. That... vadanti tat tattva-vidas tattvam yaj jnanam advayam [SB 1.2.11]. This is statement in the Srimad-Bhagavata: "Those who know the Absolute Truth, they know that Brahman, Paramatma and Bhagavan, they are one. It is different phases of understanding only." Just like if you see one hill from a distant place, you will find impersonal, hazy, something cloudy. If you go still forward, then you can see it is something greenish. And if you go actually within the hill, you'll see there are so many animals, trees, men. Similarly, those who are trying to understand the Absolute from distance place or far away, they are realizing, by speculation, impersonal Brahman. Those who are still forward, yogis, they can see localized aspect. Dhyanavasthita-tad-gatena manasa pasyanti yam yoginah [SB 12.13.1]. They can see, dhyana avasthita, localized within himself. This is Paramatma feature. And those who are devotees, they see Krsna, the Supreme Personality of God, eye to eye, one person to another. Nityo nityanam cetanas cetananam (Katha Upanisad 2.2.13).


    So actually, the ultimate, the last word of the Absolute Truth is person. But, but unfortunately, those who are mudhas, or less intelligent, avajananti mam mudha manusim tanum asritam [Bg. 9.11], "Oh, Krsna? He may be God, but He has become a person, taking the help of maya." This is Mayavada philosophy. They are studying maya; they put God also within maya. This is Mayavada philosophy. But God is not maya. God is never covered by maya. Krsna says that mam eva ye prapadyante mayam etam taranti te: [Bg. 7.14] "Anyone who surrenders unto Me, he becomes free from the clutches of maya." How Krsna can be within maya? That is not very good philosophy. Simply by surrendering unto Krsna, you become free from maya. How the person, the Supreme Person, Krsna, can be within maya? Therefore Krsna said, avajananti mam mudha manusim tanum asritam, param bhavam ajanantah [Bg. 9.11]. They do not know how much potential the Lord is, how much powerful He is. They are comparing the power of the Supreme Lord with his own power. A frog philosophy. The Dr. Frog. Frog is considering, "Atlantic Ocean may be a little bigger than the well." Because he is living always. Kupa-manduka-nyaya It is, Sanskrit it is called kupa-manduka-nyaya. Kupa means well, and manduka means the frog. The frog is perpetually within the well, and if somebody informs him that there is another big span of water, Atlantic Ocean, he simply calculates that "It may be a little more than this well, little more than this well." But he cannot understand how great He is. So God is great. We cannot understand how great He is! That is our folly. We are simply calculating: "He may be one inch greater than me. Or one foot greater than me." That is mental speculation. Therefore Krsna says, manusyanam sahasresu kascid yatati siddhaye: [Bg. 7.3] "Out of many millions of men, one may try to make his life successful, understanding the Absolute Truth." And yatatam api siddhanam kascin mam vetti tattvatah [Bg. 7.3].


    So we cannot understand God by our mental speculation. Neither we can understand what is the measurement of the soul. That is not possible. Therefore we have to take information from the highest authority, Krsna, what is the nature of God, what is the nature of Absolute Truth, what is the nature of the soul. We have to hear. We have to hear. Therefore the Vedic literature is called sruti. You cannot make experiment. That is not possible. But unfortunately, there is a section of people who think that they can make experiment, they can know the Absolute by mental speculation. The Brahma-samhita says:




    panthas tu koti-sata-vatsara-sampragamyo
    vayor athapi manaso muni-pungavanam
    so 'py asti yat prapada-simny avicintya-tattve
    govindam adi-purusam tam aham bhajami
     [Bs. 5.34]




    Panthas tu koti-sata-vatsara-sampragamyah. For many millions of years, if you make your progress in the sky to find out God, where is God... Panthas tu koti-sata-vatsara-sampragamyo vayor athapi. Not this ordinary plane, but on the plane of air, the velocity of air. Or mind. The velocity of mind is very quick. Immediately, you are sitting here, your mind can go many millions of miles away if you have got idea. So either on the plane of mind or by the plane of air, and traveling for many millions of years, you cannot find out. Panthas tu koti-sata-vatsara-sampragamyo vayor athapi manaso muni-punga... [Bs. 5.34]. Muni-pungavanam. Not only ordinary persons, but great saintly persons, sages, they also cannot.


    So another place it is said in the Brahma-samhita: vedesu durlabham adurlabham atma-bhaktau [Bs. 5.33]. Vedesu. If you simply study Vedas, although the ultimate goal of studying Veda is to know Krsna, but if you want to study Vedas by your own speculative process, then He'll always remain rare. Vedesu durlabham adurlabham atma-bhaktau [Bs. 5.33]. But if you approach a devotee of the Lord, he can deliver. He can deliver. Mahiyasam pada-rajo-'bhisekam niskincananam na vrnita yavat, naisam matis tavad urukramanghrim. Prahlada Maharaja says that "You cannot have Krsna consciousness..." Naisam matis tavad urukramanghrim. Krsna consciousness is not so easy. You cannot have it unless you surrender yourself. Niskincananam, mahiyasam pada-rajo-'bhisekam niskincananam na vrnita yavat. So long you do not take the dust of the lotus feet of a devotee, niskincananam, who has nothing to do with this material world -- he's simply concerned with the service of the Lord -- unless you are in touch with such a person, it is not possible to attain Krsna consciousness. These are the statements of the sastra.


    So Krsna is the Supreme Absolute Truth. And He is person. But we cannot understand Him unless we go through a krsna-bhakta. Therefore to understand Krsna, Krsna has come down as a bhakta, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Sri-krsna-caitanya prabhu nityananda sri-advaita gadadhara srivasadi-gaura-bhakta-vrnda. So we have to understand Krsna through Lord Caitanya. Because Krsna Himself has come... krsnaya krsna-caitanya-namne. Rupa Gosvami, when he met first Caitanya Mahaprabhu... Not first, for the second time. First time he met when he, while he was minister in the government of Nawab Hussein Shah. And then, after meeting, Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted them to fulfill His mission. So they decided to resign from the government service and join Caitanya Mahaprabhu to spread this Krsna consciousness movement. Therefore when Rupa Gosvami met Caitanya Mahaprabhu at Allahabad, Prayaga, the first verse he composed in this connection, he said, namo maha-vadanyaya krsna-prema-pradaya te: [Cc. Madhya 19.53] "My Lord, You are the most munificent incarnation." Why? "Because You are distributing krsna-prema. People cannot understand what is Krsna, and what to speak of krsna-prema. But that krsna-prema, You are distributing like anything." Namo maha-vadan... "Therefore You are the most munificent, charitable person." Namo maha-vadanyaya. Vadanya means one who is very charitable, gives in charity as much as you like. So Caitanya Mahaprabhu, because people misunderstood Krsna... Krsna asked in the Bhagavad-gita that "You surrender unto Me." What can He do? He's God. He's Krsna. He's ask you, orders you: "You surrender. I take charge of you." Aham tvam sarva-pape... But still, people misunderstood: "Oh, why shall I surrender to Krsna? He's also a man like me. Maybe a little important. But why shall I surrender unto Him?" Because here the material disease is not to surrender. Everyone is puffed-up: "I am something." This is material disease. Therefore to become cured from this material disease, you have to surrender.




    tad viddhi pranipatena
    pariprasnena sevaya
    upadeksyanti te jnanam
    jnaninas tattva-darsinah
     [Bg. 4.34]




    So unless you are prepared to surrender... That is a great difficult job for the materialistic person. Nobody wants to surrender. He wants to compete. Individually, person to person, family to family, nation to nation, everyone is trying to become the master. Where is the question of surrendering? There is no question of surrendering. So this is the disease. Therefore Krsna demands that to cure this rascaldom, or most chronic disease, you surrender. Sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja [Bg. 18.66]. "Then? If I surrender, then whole thing will be failure? My business, my plans, my, so many things...?" No. "I take charge of you. I take charge of you." Aham tvam sarva-papebhyo moksayisyami ma sucah. "Don't be worried." So much assurance is there. Still, we are not prepared to surrender, This is our material disease. Therefore Krsna came again as a devotee just to show how to surrender to Krsna. Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Krsna-varnam tvisakrsnam sangopangastra-parsadam [SB 11.5.32].


    So this Krsna consciousness movement is very scientific and authorized. It is not a bogus thing, something manufactured by concoction of the mind. It is authorized, based on the Vedic instruction, as Krsna says, sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja [Bg. 18.66]. So we teach only this philosophy, that you... Krsna, here is Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You are searching after God. You cannot understand what is God. Here is God, Krsna. His name, His activities, everything is there in the Bhagavad-gita. You accept and surrender unto Him. And as Krsna says, man-mana bhava mad-bhakto mad-yaji mam namaskuru [Bg. 18.65]. So we are speaking the same thing. As it is stated in the Bhagavad-gita. We don't misinterpret. We don't spoil the whole Bhagavad-gita. We don't do this mischief. Sometimes people, they say, "Swamiji, you have done wonderful." But what wonderful? I am not a magician. My only credit is I have not spoiled the Bhagavad-gita. I have presented as it is. Therefore it is successful.


    Thank you very much. Hare Krsna. (end)

     

    >>> Ref. VedaBase => Bhagavad-gita 2.23 -- Hyderabad, November 27, 1972


    Last edited by devakas on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  devakas on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:01 am

    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  devakas on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:12 am



    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  devakas on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:14 am

    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  devakas on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:15 am

    http://blip.tv/krishna-katha-by-citraka-dasa/gita-jayanti-4541942


    to all friends in the mists!
    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  devakas on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:19 am

    Ortho,  you should have faith in Sanskrit! 

    its regards your Namaste word meaning misuse in your new 'religion' u ask to study  Wink

    Thanks Brook for nice post about meaning of Namaste.

    It seems Christian nuts can come to realization that soul exists, but they can not realize that soul can have body...

    Namaste to all in the mists!

    devakas


    Last edited by devakas on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  devakas on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:35 am

    Buy and read all A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada books.  You will get all answers Ortho, it is Self realization science.  There are many sciences created by humans, all are imagination universities.   Self realization science is everyone should study, it is ultimate goal of life.  It is ultimate goal of life. It is ultimate goal of life.  There is nothing more important to thinking man than this, nothing than this to separate Truth from man created not applicable theories (all those will fail). all will fail

    devakas
    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  devakas on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:00 pm

    Krisna Garden concert.  Enjoy!

    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  devakas on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 pm

    magamud wrote:No chants will save you.  No conglomerates of God will save you.  You must save yourself!  Find God in his true form.  His true identity.  Use his son as a Beacon to find your way.  He was born as a human with flesh and blood.  To err is to human.  God is coming and the earth is his Foot stool.  Find your place people!  I beg of you all!

    megamud what is this, ...mental stuff?
    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  devakas on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:37 pm

    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  devakas on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:54 pm

    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  devakas on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:01 pm



    "What The Heart Needs"


    A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada


    Prabhupada: ...one is yogi. Karmi, jnani, yogi or bhakta. What is the difference between karmis, jnanis, yogis and bhakta?
    Hrdayananda: Karmi wants to enjoy the gross senses, the jnani wants to enjoy the subtle mind, mental speculation, the yogi wants to manipulate the universe, mystic powers,...

    Prabhupada: Material power.

    Hrdayananda: And a devotee has no material desires. (He wants) to serve Krsna.

    Prabhupada: Yes. And unless one is factually desireless, he cannot be happy. The karmi, jnani, yogi, they are all full of desires. Therefore they are unhappy. Karmis are the lowest of the unhappies, jnanis are little advanced, yogis are little more advanced, and the perfection is the bhakta, devotees. Na dhanam na janam na sundarim kavitam va jagad-isa kamaye [Cc. Antya 20.29, Siksastaka 4]. This is bhakta. [break] ...siddhi-kami sakali asanta. Bhukti means karmi, and mukti means jnani. And siddhi, asta-siddhi, magic power, mystic power. That is called siddhi. Those who are practicing yoga, if they are actually yogis, they can have asta-siddhi. Anima, laghima. They can become smaller than the smallest, heavier than the heaviest. Mahima, prapti. They can get anything they like. A yogi can get... Suppose if you want a pomegranate from Kabul, he will get immediately. Yes. That is yogi. As if he is snatching from the tree, yes. Prapti-siddhi, isita. They can force their influence upon anyone. Isita, vasita. Yogis can hypnotize you. As he will say, you will act. As he will say, you will act. These yogis do that. They take something nonsense, "Now take gold," and you will think it is gold. Just like magician do.

    Hrdayananda: Hypnotist.

    Prabhupada: Hypnotist. They create heaps of money, the magician, I have seen it, all false.

    Hrdayananda: Like in the Bhagavatam, Arjuna said like money created by magic word.

    Prabhupada: Yes, yes, yes. Prapti-siddhi. Now we are flying by aeroplane. A yogi can fly without any instrument. As Durvasa Muni, he went even Vaikuntha-loka. Not Vaikuntha-loka. Within this planet, there is one planet where, Svetadvipa, Lord Visnu lives. He went there and saw Lord Visnu personally to request him to save him. He refused, "No, I cannot. You go to Ambarisa Maharaja, beg pardon of him. If he pardons, then you will be saved." So to a devotee, innocent devotee, he had to fall down on his lotus feet, "Please save me." So what is the power of yogi?

    Devotee: Is the pure devotee more merciful than Krsna?

    Prabhupada: Oh yes, yes. Because Visnu could not excuse him, but as soon as he came to Maharaja Ambarisa, fell down, and "You take all my assets of pious activities. You be saved immediately." That is Vaisnava. When he begged, humble, "Maharaja Ambarisa, you save me, I am in danger." "Yes, you take all my pious activities' result. You be saved immediately." That is devotee. Visnu refused, "No, I cannot give you protection." Therefore he is more merciful, although he was attacked, he was harassed. Just like Arjuna. Arjuna was merciful, "Let them enjoy. I don't want to kill them." Krsna said, "You must kill. You must kill. Why you are deviating from your path? You must kill." Therefore he taught him Bhagavad-gita, just to induce him to kill. But he was merciful, "No, they have done so much wrong to me, never mind. They are my relatives. I excuse. I don't want to fight." Yes. This is Bhagavad-gita. You see? Arjuna is more merciful than Krsna. Krsna wanted to see them all killed because they were, I mean to say, offender to the devotee. Last time, Krsna says, "Arjuna, you fight or not fight, it is already settled. They are not going back home. They will be killed here. If you like, you take the credit. That's all. It is already settled." Then Arjuna understood that "My Lord is so persistent. (laughter) Why shall I resist Him? All right, I will do what He says."

    Bali Mardana: You are more merciful than any of them, Prabhupada. You have come to the western countries.

    Prabhupada: Hare Krsna. Yes, Vaisnava is, if one man is real Vaisnava. Just like see Jesus Christ. It is said that he took everyone's sins and he was crucified. So how much merciful he is, just see. But these rascals have taken, that "Let us go on committing sinful activities, and Christ has taken contract. He will suffer. And we shall do this." Such rascals. You see. They say that "Our Christian religion is so good that even we commit sinful acts, Christ will suffer, we shall not suffer." Just see.

    Bali Mardana: I was reading yesterday in the Newsweek that now the priests, they are dating with women and having sex.

    Prabhupada: They must have because they have no spiritual knowledge. Anyone who is not spiritually advanced, he cannot avoid the sex.

    Hrdayananda: You said yesterday, adanta-gobhih.

    Prabhupada: Yes. Big, big yogis, they fell victim to sex. Visvamitra Muni, many other instances! Saubhari, Saubhari Muni. He was meditating within the water, and some fish just, what is called, licked up, his gender.

    Bali Mardana: Copulating.

    Prabhupada: Copulating, yes. And he felt sex desire, that itching sensation. Kanduyanena karayor iva duhkha-duhkham. Kanduyanam means itching. It is actually itching. The sastra says it is kanduyanam. Kanduyanam means itching, the scratching, the itching. Kanduyanena karayor iva duhkha-duhkham.

    Devotee: Our scientist.

    Prabhupada: Yes.

    Hrdayananda: Only one scientist.

    Prabhupada: Hare Krsna. Idam hi pumsas tapasah srutasya va [SB 1.5.22]. Feeling all right?

    Svarupa Damodara: Yes. (indistinct) (pause) [break] Yes. I wanted to know the... So there are five kinds of air, material air, and the spirit soul is floating in the five kinds of air. I want to know these different functional activities of the five kinds of air.

    Prabhupada: Yes, that also we admit. There are five kinds of air. Prana, apana, like that. There are... By the yogis, by breathing exercise, they control the five kinds of air. So that also we admit.

    Svarupa Damodara: No, the scientists, they do not understand the five kinds of air.

    Prabhupada: They do not know so many things. What they will understand? Because they do not understand, therefore it has to be rejected. They are fools. What do they understand? Superfluous. Simply they see something outward. Just like they see the tree, but what do they understand about the seed? What do they understand? The tree is coming from the seed, but what do they understand about the seed? They see the tree, that's all. Like a child sees the tree and "Oh, it is a big tree." But intelligent man sees the seed.

    Svarupa Damodara: They also see that the original seed the embryo is, remains dormant.

    Prabhupada: That's all right. How it is made? That they do not know, how subtle things are being done... (aside) We can go this way. That is their ignorance. They do not know subtle things. Simply gross manifestation attracts their attention. That's all. Jada-drsti. It is called jada-drsti, material vision. No sukha-drsti. Every, every field, they have no finer introspection. Simply gross. They deal with gross things. Just like the same example: Here is a tree, but it is a fact, this tree has grown from a small seed. So what do they know about the seed, how it is manufactured, how it has got the potency of bringing out such a big tree? Not only that, in that seed there will be millions of fruits, and each fruit there will be millions of seeds, and each seed contains again millions of trees. Where is your science? Where is that potency?

    Devotee: Is a seed conscious, Prabhupada?

    Prabhupada: That is another thing. Everything is conscious. First of all, even gross manifestation we cannot understand, what to speak of consciousness. That is different thing. According to our philosophy, everything has got consciousness. Just like this tree has got consciousness.

    Svarupa Damodara: The scientists also say that they have consciousness.

    Prabhupada: But this tree's consciousness and my consciousness is different. My consciousness is developed. If you pinch on my body, my consciousness will be immediately protesting. But you cut, it will not protest. So consciousness is different. So there is nothing which has no consciousness, but it is a question of degree. It is a question of degree. The more the consciousness is covered, it is called material. The more the consciousness is developed, it is called spiritual. That is the difference between matter and spirit.

    Hrdayananda: Prabhupada, that verse in the Gita, that nityah sarva-gatah sthanuh. That verse in the Bhagavad-gita that living beings are everywhere.

    Prabhupada: Yes, sarva-ga. Acalo 'yam sthanur sarva-gah. Nitya. Nityah sthanur acalo 'yam. That is described. The seeds are everywhere. Just like they are trying to come out from this. You will find sometimes fracture, grass is coming. As soon as there is opportunity, they want to express the consciousness. Those who fall down... ksine punye punah martya-lokam visanti. They come with waters, rain water, and falls down on the ground and become grass. Then gradually, evolution.

    Hrdayananda: That's terrible.

    Prabhupada: Yes. A-brahma-bhuvanal lokah punar avartino... How subtle laws are working, what do they know the scientists? Therefore their so-called knowledge is mayaya apahrta-jnanah, actual knowledge is taken away by maya. And they are thinking, "I am very learned man, scholar." But actual knowledge is taken away. mayaya apahrta-jnanah. Why? Asuri-bhava. They won't accept God. Therefore they are all fools. In spite of all these degrees, they are all fools. Therefore they cannot explain everything very nicely. "In future we shall see."

    Svarupa Damodara: They are saying that "We are beginning to learn more and more..."

    Prabhupada: Yes. That means that you are fool. While you are in the process of learning, that means you are fool. Say directly that we are fool. That is gentlemanliness. You do not know; still, you pose, "I am, we are scholar, we are scientist. Give us Nobel Prize." You see. This is going on. We don't want Nobel Prize. We are giving the topmost knowledge. We don't hanker after Nobel Prize. But they give false knowledge and hanker after Nobel Prize. Just see. Their real aim is how to get the Nobel Prize by cheating. That is their real aim. How an educated man, learned man will cheat? So therefore my Guru Maharaja used to say that "This modern human society, or always, it is a society of the cheaters and the cheated." Somebody is cheating and somebody's cheated, and they have combined together to make a so-called civilization.

    Karandhara: Prabhupada, you know the scientist you quoted in Easy Journey? You quoted an article from the newspaper in Easy Journey about the two scientists who were studying anti-matter?

    Prabhupada: Yes.

    Karandhara: Well, about a year ago another scientist came forward, and he charged that those two scientists actually stole the knowledge from him. They were working with him, and they stole it to win Nobel Prize.

    Prabhupada: Yes, there are many scientists like that. Just like this Marconi, he stole the knowledge from Dr. Jagadisha Candra Bose. You know that?

    Svarupa Damodara: I have heard this.

    Prabhupada: Yes. Jagadisha Candra... I was present. He said that "This man cheated me. I talked with him. Next morning he published the theory."

    Karandhara: About radio?

    Prabhupada: No, newspaper. Because both of them were friends, scientists, they talked. And he took the clue, immediately published the theory.

    Bali Mardana: Which theory was that?

    Prabhupada: That Marconi wireless.

    Bali Mardana: Wireless, radio.

    Prabhupada: Yes, radio. That was Jagadisha Candra Bose's discovery. But the government will not give the credit to the Indians. Because Jagadisha Candra Bose happened to be Indian. These Britishers they are so much envious. Therefore they will never admit that Bhagavad-gita was spoken five thousand years ago. They bring all within the Christian period. That is their rascaldom.

    Jayadvaita: We went to a college and gave a class last week where the professor was saying that the Bhagavad-gita is only two thousand years old, like that.

    Prabhupada: Yes. They will never accept it.

    Yasomatinandana: One stupid guy was saying that there is some quotation in the Bhagavad-gita from Book of John.

    Prabhupada: Oh, that is another rascaldom. Tava carjuna.

    Svarupa Damodara: Srila Prabhupada, what about the heart transplant? The spirit soul is within the heart, but when the... in the medical science nowadays, the old heart can be replaced by a new one. So what happens with the spirit soul with the old one?

    Prabhupada: But that does not mean that new ones will increase their duration of life. That is our challenge.

    Svarupa Damodara: But the personality is changed?

    Prabhupada: No.

    Svarupa Damodara: Why not?

    Prabhupada: Why changed? Suppose if I sit from this chair to this chair, why I am changed? I can change my seat. It does not mean that I am changed.

    Karandhara: Change the heart also. The heart can change.

    Prabhupada: The heart is seat, sitting place.

    Svarupa Damodara: But the new heart had spirit soul from the new one.

    Prabhupada: Spirit soul, new or old there is. But if you can prove by changing the heart you can increase the duration of life, then you can catch the spirit soul.

    Karandhara: That they're not able to do.

    Prabhupada: That is their nonsense.

    Bali Mardana: None of them have lived very long.

    Prabhupada: No, they cannot be. Because by karmana daiva-netrena [SB 3.31.1], by superior arrangement, karmana, you have got this body. So you have to live within this body certain age. So if you change the body, new, that doesn't mean you prolong your life. That is not possible. It is the duration of life, that is considered. They are thinking by changing the heart they will increase the duration of life. That is not possible.

    Svarupa Damodara: So it is some sort of artificial transmigration?

    Prabhupada: Yes, like that. That transmigration taken... That is already explained in Bhagavad-gita. Just like a baby becomes a child, child becomes boy, boy becomes youth, like that. Transmigration it is going on continually. This is another type of transmigration. So it is a fact that by changing the heart the duration is not...?

    Bali Mardana: No, most of them, they have lived, a very short times. But still is it a fact that the soul is transplanted from one body to another body?

    Prabhupada: That can be done, yes. Sometimes yogis, they can perform that better body, he transfers himself into that body. Just Sankaracarya did, yes.

    Karandhara: What they do, though, they wait till someone's dying or dead, and immediately after they die, they take the heart. From somebody who had the weak heart they transplant, change the heart.

    Prabhupada: So what...? There is no benefit.

    Karandhara: But that does not mean that the soul from the old heart, or the new heart is being changed into the new body.

    Bali Mardana: The soul has already left. [break]

    Prabhupada: ...the soul is individual. As I told yesterday that dead body has got the ingredients to produce life. But that the man who has left his body, you cannot produce him. That is the proof of individuality. That is the proof of individuality. Huh?

    Bali Mardana: I was saying that they transplant the heart... After the first man, his soul has already gone, then they take his heart and put it into the other man, who has a weak heart. So all it means is that the soul is going from one heart to another heart, not that the soul, that they are taking the soul with it when they put the heart in.

    Prabhupada: He is destined to live in that body for a certain years. So you may change whatever you like.

    Karandhara: The heart is just an instrument in the machine.

    Prabhupada: Yes. It is a place.

    Bali Mardana: Now it's very clear. [break]

    Prabhupada: Karmana daiva-netrena jantur dehopapattaye [SB 3.31.1]. There is superior overlooking. That is Krsna, anumanta, upadrasta. Upadrasta anumanta.

    Karandhara: One man, Dr. Wyberg from South Africa, he was the first successful heart transplant. So as soon as he got out of the hospital he started drinking and having sex life. (laughter) He was saying, "How wonderful science is. It can prolong my enjoyment." Then he died about a year later from too much...

    Prabhupada: That is material life. As soon as they get some opportunity, they will have sex. That is the only hope. Yan maithunadi-grhamedhi-sukham [SB 7.9.45]. Here the only happiness is sex. Otherwise they are working so hard like asses. Why? Only for that sex. The only aim is "I will enjoy sex at night." That's all. That is the only aim. Yan maithunadi. It is stated in the Bhagavata. Yan maithunadi-grhamedhi-sukham hi tuccham. They are attracted with the most abominable thing, sex life. Yes. Tuccham. Tuccham means very abominable, very insignificant thing. The position of the sex, the... How nasty it is! Just like crows, they enjoy in a nasty place. That is stated in the Bhagavata. Tad vayasa-tirtham. Vayasa means crows. The crows, as they enjoy... [break] grham andha-kupam, atma-patam. As soon as you fall down, you are killed. You are killed. This example is given. That is stated in Bhagavata. When a woman comes to serve you, you must know it is covered well. As soon as you fall down, then you are finished. Hitvatma-patam grham andha-kupam vanam gato yad dharim asrayeta [SB 7.5.5]. Therefore in the Vedic system first brahmacari, become brahmacari. Learn how to avoid sex, celibacy. That is first instruction. And if you are completely unable, all right, get yourself married. Otherwise there is no need of sex life. Why one should have sex life?

    Svarupa Damodara: Then how to continue the species?

    Prabhupada: Why you will continue? You finish it, this condemned world, where you are simply suffering. Why should you continue it?

    Svarupa Damodara: Because that is the laws of nature.

    Prabhupada: No, no, laws of nature if you want. If you want to be condemned, then laws of nature is there. Otherwise laws of nature is teaching you how to become Krsna conscious. Just like police. Police business is to make you lawful. If you become lawful, there is no question of police. There is no question of police law. Daivi hy esa gunamayi mama maya duratyaya [Bg. 7.14]. Maya is kicking you one after another so that you may come to sense that "This life is not good." But we are so foolish that we say, "No, it is good." Yan maithunadi. "There is sex life. Oh, it is very good." This is the position.

    Devotee: You give the analogy in the Bhagavad-gita that it's like pouring gas onto a fire you're trying to put out.

    Hrdayananda: He said like putting gas on the fire.

    Prabhupada: Ah. So increase the fire. Yes. But because we have got this body, we have to utilize it to make the best use of a bad bargain. Therefore marriage is allowed, grhastha life is allowed, not for increasing sex life, but to finish it as soon as possible.

    Svarupa Damodara: But, Srila Prabhupada, even in the very lower forms of life, there are some species, they reproduce without any sex? It's called asexual reproduction.

    Prabhupada: Yes, yes. Oh yes. These bugs, bedbugs, they produce by this blood. You kill...

    Svarupa Damodara: We cannot check reproduction.

    Prabhupada: No, how can you check? There are so many living entities. They have come to this material world to enjoy. So the reproduction must go on. Just like you cannot stop the jail. You come out, but another is ready to enter it. That is not possible.

    Svarupa Damodara: So it is within this material platform that we develop the consciousness by which...

    Prabhupada: That was answered by Caitanya Mahaprabhu. One of His devotee, Vasudeva Datta, he said, "Sir, You have come. You take all the living entities of this universe and release them from this life. And if You think that they are so sinful, they cannot be, then give their all sins to me. But You take them." So Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Suppose if I take this universe, the all living entities, do you think the business will be finished? This universe is just like a mustard seed in the bag of mustard seeds." (laughs) So from the bag of mustard seeds, if you take one mustard seed, what is the loss there? So this cannot be stopped. So anantaya kalpate. There are so many, unlimited number of living entities. So this will go on.

    Yasomatinandana: You said in the Bhagavatam that the material world is like a correction house for the living entity.

    Prabhupada: Yes.

    Svarupa Damodara: So everybody should develop Krsna consciousness.

    Prabhupada: Yes. (Srila Prabhupada gets into car) Krsna consciousness is the only remedy. Harer nama harer nama harer nama eva kevalam... [Cc. Adi 17.21]. [break] And this advancement of material civilization means entrapping the entrapped. The living entity is already entrapped, and he is allured by farther entrapment. Jada-vidya jato mayara vaibhava. Jada-vidya, material advancement of civilization, means expanding the influence of maya. Why? Now anitya samsara, cannot live here. You have to give up this place. But still, you are thinking to make it a permanent settlement. That is not possible. Everyone knows. He will not be allowed to stay. But still insisting, gorgeous arrangement, how we can be, how we can become immortal. The scientists bluffing, "Yes, you will become immortal. We are finding out the means." But he will die. That means he is ass. He is allured by these false words. Therefore he is ass. Jibake karaye gadha. This is Bhaktivinoda Thakura's song. Anitya samsara, this temporary world, he is attracted by this temporary. He cannot live here, he cannot stay here, he cannot enjoy here. That's a fact. But he is being allured. That means he is becoming more and more ass. Ass because they are believing still, "No, by scientific method, we shall do that, we shall do that. We shall cure all diseases. We shall live for good. There will be no more death. And we are happy." That means you are becoming... This material advancement of knowledge means you are becoming more and more asses. [break] (end)



    >>> Ref. VedaBase => Morning Walk -- December 2, 1973, Los Angeles
    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  devakas on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:05 pm


    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  devakas on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:16 am



    Amsterdam 30th April 2013
    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  devakas on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:18 am




    'Once' star becomes Hare Krisna

    http://www.irishcentral.com/ent/Once-star-becomes-a-Hare-Krishna-.html

    Sponsored content

    Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:41 am