tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~


    Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Share
    avatar
    investigator

    Posts : 231
    Join date : 2010-05-31

    Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  investigator on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:13 pm

    Originally, my material debunking Mike Quinsey and the Nesara Scam http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t510-unethical-censorship-of-true-information-on-project-avalon-forum-the-mike-quinsey-scam-david-wolfe-a-womanizer, the Thuban material, and some other materials caused a lot of controversy on AV1. I feel it important to reiterate that the lesson has not been learned just quiiiite yet, but Tommy does appear to be making some inroads. Please note I don't even like the Thuban material or think it's true, but I really don't like the way these people were treated at all. In fact Thuban moderator The Exchanger even accused me of being a professional psyop in the past hahahahahaha. Anyway, The Camelot Forum mods Steve/Lita/Chakra/Chakra108, were scared that re-posting the Thuban Material was going to cause a lot of controversy again like on AV1. So what they did was they followed them around and were waiting to just ban them for any possible minor infraction such as:

    1. 2 people 1 account
    2. Promoting yourself
    3. Copy and pasting long blocks of text

    However, what is completely hypocritical about this Thuban situation and controversy is, people that consider themselves "established members', were trying to abuse that status and friendship with Steve/Lita/Chakra/Chakra108, just to attack the Thubanites, because they did not like their opinion. As a matter of fact, copy and pasted long blocks of text, promoting other spiritual philosophies that are for profit monetized, can be found ALL OVER THE CAMELOT FORUM, dozens of pages upon pages http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=showcat&catid=24&Itemid=164. Thuban material is not even monetized, and it's just a small group of friends that want to share their philosophy on the net.



    source: http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=31095&limit=10&limitstart=90&Itemid=164#31489

    Huancaina yes I am Lita, I used CrystalChi because I had left here as I said in my farewell, I had been wanting to change from Lita for a while but the way its set up here I couldn't change it.. so used a profile I had created before I became a mod then too hard to change it.

    This is really hilarious former mod Lita banned someone for having 2 people posting on 1 account, when they didn't realize they were breaking the rules, and didn't give them a chance to explain themselves. Afterwords she made a lame drama thread announcing that she was quitting as a mod and leaving the forum http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=29654&Itemid=164, next she admitted to having 2 accounts, while following around the Thubanites and harassing them on all of their threads, while breaking the rules very blatantly.


    source: http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=31124&Itemid=164
    One of Steve's primary reason's for leaving was because of actions taken that went against his integrity in maintaining this forum.

    Steve's has impeccable integrity, he was the glue that held it together, because he truly believed the original cause - that of Disclosure and concept of a forum that was for the dissemination of the truth via the whistleblowers, or not available through mainstream media.

    Those that would take issue with him should look deeper into themselves as why.

    He left because he could not accept the level of exceptions that was given contrary to forum rules. To those whom obviously now have no intentions in abiding to these rules, or will do so only under the element of distress.

    There are those present with in this group, that have been very confrontational and belligerent - not maintaining the spirit of Project Camelot. There are those present that have not been interviewed, are not whistleblowers, and have no contention with the work of Project Camelot.

    That have their own forum which they constantly reference to, and are obviously in the process of taking over this one.

    HAHAHAHAH that is pure BS. Basically, that just means Steve/Chakra/Chakra108 wanted to pick on and ban, anyone whom's political opinion or spiritual philosophy they did not like. Lita was caught red handed breaking the rules harassing other people, and having 2 accounts. Chakra/Chakra108 did break the rules as well attacking non-favored people, encouraging other members to attack non-favored people, not being fair and un-biased towards all political or spiritual philosophies, and posting that lame thread in questioning Tommy in public and not privately. What is the reason for all that drama? People wanted to maintain their power structure, have their political and spiritual beliefs favored over all others, instead of having freedom of speech, and true diversity of thought.

    That ain't love and light and I callz it like I sees it.


    I think they should do the following to fix the situation since they appear to read this forum:
    1. Have all CF mods be non-biased for now on
    2. All CF forum members should agree to be polite and civil to each-other for now on, and to stop the passive aggressive insults.
    3. Thuban members need to follow the rules as well as regular CF members. For example don't post Thuban material in a non-Thuban related thread, no nude pics, and don't attack Thuban members just for having a different opinion. Just give everyone a clean slate and start over with no favoritism. Favoritism is what caused their problem in the first place, as well as the problems on AV1.



    Last edited by investigator on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
    avatar
    Jonah

    Posts : 154
    Join date : 2010-04-19

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  Jonah on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:20 pm

    investigator wrote:Originally, my material debunking Mike Quinsey and the Nesara Scam http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t510-unethical-censorship-of-true-information-on-project-avalon-forum-the-mike-quinsey-scam-david-wolfe-a-womanizer, the Thuban material, and some other materials caused a lot of controversy on AV1. I feel it important to reiterate that the lesson has not been learned just quiiiite yet, but Tommy does appear to be making some inroads. Please note I don't even like the Thuban material or think it's true, but I really don't like the way these people were treated at all. In fact Thuban moderator The Exchanger even accused me of being a professional psyop in the past hahahahahaha. Anyway, The Camelot Forum mods Steve/Lita/Chakra/Chakra108, were scared that re-posting the Thuban Material was going to cause a lot of controversy again like on AV1. So what they did was they followed them around and were waiting to just ban them for any possible minor infraction such as:

    1. 2 people 1 account
    2. Promoting yourself
    3. Copy and pasting long blocks of text

    However, what is completely hypocritical about this Thuban situation and controversy is, people that consider themselves "established members', were trying to abuse that status and friendship with Steve/Lita/Chakra/Chakra108, just to attack the Thubanites, because they did not like their opinion. As a matter of fact, copy and pasted long blocks of text, promoting other spiritual philosophies that are for profit monetized, can be found ALL OVER THE CAMELOT FORUM, dozens of pages upon pages http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=showcat&catid=24&Itemid=164. Thuban material is not even monetized, and it's just a small group of friends that want to share their philosophy on the net.



    source: http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=31095&limit=10&limitstart=90&Itemid=164#31489

    Hey good eye investigator..

    The enlightenment continues.. I feel so long as there is an Avalon/Camelot, there will always be a Mist, to help the discernment process for those who are listening to themselves first...

    A sort of checks and balances, for the ones wishing to be whole again..

    You see.. its not all about fluff... and light... it is also about understanding the Dark.. and what it is... and how it came to be... and how to be one with yourself which can be a dark process...

    Wont find much of that on Camelot/Avalon...
    Nice to see people haven't forgotten about what happened there...
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18522
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 63
    Location : belgium

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  mudra on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:20 pm

    I appreciate your many qualities Investigator.
    You have a sharp eye to separate wheat from shaff but at the same time
    enough balance,poise and humor to do so in a constructive way without
    animosity nor a wish to kill the messenger.
    I am just telling this here as I noticed it on many occasions.

    Love for You
    mudra
    avatar
    shiloh

    Posts : 1051
    Join date : 2011-03-16
    Age : 60
    Location : Akbar Ra

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  shiloh on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:35 am


    mudra wrote:I appreciate your many qualities Investigator.
    You have a sharp eye to separate wheat from shaff but at the same time
    enough balance,poise and humor to do so in a constructive way without
    animosity nor a wish to kill the messenger.
    I am just telling this here as I noticed it on many occasions.

    Love for You
    mudra



    Thank You Mudra and Investigator!

    This for you two from the Unicorn Princess Sarah Kate, my granddaughter above!



    shiloh
    avatar
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3447
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Age : 51
    Location : Walking the Path...

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  Mercuriel on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:05 am

    Two of the Top Levels of Security Clearance in the ShaDOW OPs Community have the follwing three Areas of Relevance. In NATO It is known as COSMIC Security Clearance and in most other Circles It is known as ULTRA or MAGESTIC Security Clearance.

    These three Areas of Relevance are ;

    1. Ancient Earth History.

    2. Extraterrestrials.

    3. Particalization.


    The Unicorns - When It became too dangerous for Them to Live above the Waters - Moved into the Waters away from Mankind and Their New Masters...

    What and where are They now ?


    The Narwhale...

    Heh heh


    Last edited by Mercuriel on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Further Clarification of Posted Info.)


    _________________
    Namaste...

    Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:02 am

    Wow I did not know about the narwhale unless it is the same as "pez aguja" (spanish) but no idea about their conection with the unicorns. Thanks Merc, you are such a well of wisdom always Flowers

    Thanks for the metaphore too
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18522
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 63
    Location : belgium

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  mudra on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:37 am


    Thank You Shiloh and Thank You Mercuriel
    For the Love and Inspiration

    :heart2:

    mudra
    avatar
    REALeyeSed

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2011-01-08

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  REALeyeSed on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:28 am

    investigator wrote:In fact Thuban moderator The Exchanger even accused me of being a professional psyop in the past hahahahahaha[/b][/u].
    That is NOT true,
    i have NEVER accused you, or anyone else of being a psyop
    or psyops
    (which the later, is the correct spelling for that word, you are trying to say)
    in fact, i do NOT even know who you are mr./or ms. investigator
    ~~~so, this laugh is actually back on you !!!

    also, i am NOT a moderator at THUBAN,
    in the sense of a big posting board program,
    over there, i am simply a moderator of my own sections
    which allows me to edit the threads
    it does NOT allow me to moderate - by banning people, etc.,
    i am NOT that type of moderator
    avatar
    eMonkey

    Posts : 396
    Join date : 2010-04-14
    Location : There's no place like home.

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  eMonkey on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:47 am

    REALeyeSed wrote:
    investigator wrote:In fact Thuban moderator The Exchanger even accused me of being a professional psyop in the past hahahahahaha[/b][/u].
    That is NOT true,
    i have NEVER accused you, or anyone else of being a psyop
    or psyops
    (which the later, is the correct spelling for that word, you are trying to say)
    in fact, i do NOT even know who you are mr./or ms. investigator
    ~~~so, this laugh is actually back on you !!!

    also, i am NOT a moderator at THUBAN,
    in the sense of a big posting board program,
    over there, i am simply a moderator of my own sections
    which allows me to edit the threads
    it does NOT allow me to moderate - by banning people, etc.,
    i am NOT that type of moderator

    Yawn.. ZZZZzzzzz.....
    avatar
    investigator

    Posts : 231
    Join date : 2010-05-31

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  investigator on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:45 pm


    That is NOT true,
    i have NEVER accused you, or anyone else of being a psyop
    or psyops
    (which the later, is the correct spelling for that word, you are trying to say)
    in fact, i do NOT even know who you are mr./or ms. investigator
    ~~~so, this laugh is actually back on you !!!

    also, i am NOT a moderator at THUBAN,
    in the sense of a big posting board program,
    over there, i am simply a moderator of my own sections
    which allows me to edit the threads
    it does NOT allow me to moderate - by banning people, etc.,
    i am NOT that type of moderator

    Who are you exactly Realeyeseed? I don't even know who you are. Are you The Exchanger? If your The Exchanger why do you have two accounts. Is Serafina your MOA account, and did you lose the access information or something? Also most people would interpret your name as moderator under your own sub-forum as being an official moderator. Anyway, yes The Exchanger did accuse me of being a paid poster in the past on my thread on AV1. But yes in this screen-shot it shows The Exchanger accusing me of being a paid poster, and doing black magick. Perhaps, you don't remember me, but I certainly did not appreciate my thread being trashed back then.



    source: http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=29654&limit=10&limitstart=50&Itemid=164#29891
    timerty, why are you doing this, you know Lita cannot respond to you she is not here any more and you have been very nasty on this thread. I have only been reading up until now but you made me want to post here.

    I have read a lot of the material posted here and if my memory serves me Lita said something like she was tired when she made that mistake and she did apologise to that other person here on the forum in that thread, haven't you ever made a mistake.

    I just think everything you have said is uncalled for. I think Lita was very fair when she did her moderating here.

    On another note I found this quote from Lita lying, claiming her second account CrystalChi was a separate person, when she clearly admitted Lita and CrystalChi are one and the same person in my first part of this thread. It's pretty funny to watch her praise herself in the third person. Investigator is the best investigator of them all, in fact he is the coolest in the world, because he can beat Rome Total War on very very hard mode.



    source: http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=31095&limit=10&limitstart=90&Itemid=164#31489

    Huancaina yes I am Lita, I used CrystalChi because I had left here as I said in my farewell, I had been wanting to change from Lita for a while but the way its set up here I couldn't change it.. so used a profile I had created before I became a mod then too hard to change it.
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 1235
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Midgard

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  SuiGeneris on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:19 pm

    Chakra wrote:
    SpaceCowboy wrote:

    soooo good to see you happy again!
    Was getting a little concerned awhile back - you had seemed just a tad depressed!
    Just try not to touch anything! LOL


    LOL! I just came from the dentist. Can you tell?

    Seriously jealous! Guess I should leave off the pie a bit more! NOT!


    Tommy,

    I hope you are taking notice of what is happening here. Everyone else is, but the administration here on Camelot chose to turn a blind eye? Why is that?

    Why do you let the mods here allow Spam/Troll/Stalking behavior against the Thuban members and their threads?

    Look at this obvious example...

    Chakra said on the ET thread:

    "Curious - what does fairies, gnomes and dragons have to do with "The Secret of the Extraterrestrial Life" the title of this thread?

    Haven't actually seen much at all in the way of anything extraterrestrial either actually. Exactly why I moved it out in the first place. Seems totally out of place - when there is never any noticeable conversation on Space, ET's and UFO's....."

    http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=25&id=24860&limit=10&limitstart=260&Itemid=164#31255


    Now I ask you Tommy.... what does SpaceCowboy's "in your face" picture posted here repeatedly has to do with this thread? Nothing.

    Why is it allowed? It is more than obvious... Because he is doing it on Thuban threads.

    Not only that, but one of your so called Mods here chooses to quote it and
    spread the hate around.

    Chakra has a double standard in her "moderation."

    She says Fairies, Dragons, etc. have nothing to do with the title of the thread (obvious because she fails in understanding), trying to sound as if she wishes members to stay on topic, and yet she does the exact opposite here by quoting SC's hate post in its support.

    I have gone through these two threads so far and have found repeatedly posts by Tralala and Spacecowboy in this same Troll/Spam-like fashion. I have taken the time to report each and every post I found to be HATE SPEECH (because that's what it really is, even though they try to hide it in the form of a picture) and clicked on the link where it says report to moderator. Like I said in my comments on one of those reports: everything is being documented.

    Now I know your mods here will simply ignore these reports, but since you are Admin here, I am suggesting you do not.

    The very few members who have taking it upon themselves to stalk and highjack Thuban threads to spam them with their hate (and those who thank them for it), do NOT represent the sentiment of the majority of the registered members on this forum.

    Even though they would love for this to be true (for their own ego and sense of self importance), and some in their own self-delusions even believe this to be true.... it is not. They often use words like "our" and "we" when talking against Thubans as if each one of them represents the wishes and views of the entire community.

    Take note Tommy. Open your eyes. And remember... The Thubans may come and go, but in the end, it is the FEAR of the people who were already here who are taking forum standards to unimaginable lows and ruining any chances that Camelot may have had to one day become a true outlet for "disclosure."


    In the Vesica,



    Xeia Kali SuiGeneris
    Waterflyer & DragonQueen of the Realms



    http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=24&id=31856&limit=10&limitstart=60&Itemid=164#32975
    avatar
    investigator

    Posts : 231
    Join date : 2010-05-31

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  investigator on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:04 pm

    Yeah it's pretty obvious they just wanted your friends banned Sui, because they did not like their political opinion. They were talking as if most of the community wanted them gone, when in actuality they are just a very small population sample out of the 500-1000 guests on at any given time. Those 500-1000 guests probably don't even understand what your material is, so their probably neutral and somewhat interested, like the material, or think the material is wrong. It's basically just 5 very vocal members, arguing with 5 other very vocal members out of a population sample of thousands of visitors a day. 5 people out of 1000 guests being opposed to your friends philosophy doesn't prove anything, and they should be allowed to express themselves without constantly being attacked. Tommy should clean house and get rid of Chakra, Chak108, and get some different mods that are going to be un-biased, because clearly with Lita caught lying about her 2 accounts, and Chakra showing political favortism, those 5 very vocal members are going to interpret that as being able to abuse their friendships with the mods. I had a feeling some group or another was going to be discriminated against over there, so I did not register and only stayed here.

    The whole thing has gotten ridicules, for example when they started taking the Thuban references to "satan" and oneness or something in their material out of context, clearly it was a metaphor, but they were like interpreting it in a literal sense. Is Sui a Satan worshipper, because she is friends with Thubanites, and finds their material intresting? I highly doubt it. I actually don't even care if someone is on the left hand path as long as they are civil. For example the Hidden Hand material on abovetopsecret was a very constructive discussion, and it was very interesting to read. But when people are rude the discussion goes downhill fast.
    However, please note the Thubanites Chambers and Astaroth were banned for being rude, and swearing with the f word, not for their political opinion in my opinion.


    Last edited by investigator on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  TRANCOSO on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:11 pm

    I don't believe there are 600+ guest online at such a slow forum...
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  Guest on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:33 am

    Is just a forum, who cares, Kerry and Bill are on the way down anyway...in case you do know why watch their veritas self glorifiying interview



    At least is not GLP Insanely Happy
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 1235
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Midgard

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  SuiGeneris on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:17 am

    [quote="investigator"]

    source: http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=29654&limit=10&limitstart=50&Itemid=164#29891
    timerty, why are you doing this, you know Lita cannot respond to you she is not here any more and you have been very nasty on this thread. I have only been reading up until now but you made me want to post here.

    I have read a lot of the material posted here and if my memory serves me Lita said something like she was tired when she made that mistake and she did apologise to that other person here on the forum in that thread, haven't you ever made a mistake.

    I just think everything you have said is uncalled for. I think Lita was very fair when she did her moderating here.
    On another note I found this quote from Lita lying, claiming her second account CrystalChi was a separate person, when she clearly admitted Lita and CrystalChi are one and the same person in my first part of this thread. It's pretty funny to watch her praise herself in the third person. Investigator is the best investigator of them all, in fact he is the coolest in the world, because he can beat Rome Total War on very very hard mode.

    source: http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=31095&limit=10&limitstart=90&Itemid=164#31489

    Huancaina yes I am Lita, I used CrystalChi because I had left here as I said in my farewell, I had been wanting to change from Lita for a while but the way its set up here I couldn't change it.. so used a profile I had created before I became a mod then too hard to change it.
    Talking about herself in third person...defending herself as a moderator as if she was someone else...
    Omg lol *rolls eyes* I mean...this is as pathetic as it gets...and now she is back again as Lita. I guess wanting to change from Lita didn't work out for her or she simply didn't have any other choice as to come back as herself...
    How could these type of people even dare talk about integrity?

    Why leave and start a farewell thread if she never had any real intention of leaving? Just to see who her followers are? And who else has done the same thing within the last few weeks? opening farewell threads or making a farewell post only to come back a few days later? Exactly....

    A certain 'je ne sais quoi' tells me someone else who has left recently might be doing the exact same thing as Lita did... what do your vibes tell you investigator?



    Sui
    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 21908
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  Carol on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:12 pm

    I have a very strong dislike for farewell threads as they seem like grandstanding where the OP is saying look and me, look at me... I'm so important, look at me. It's a drama game.

    It's one thing to say so long I'm moving on and quite another to trash the forum or others when doing a flounce. When I think of a flounce it reminds me of a little girl throwing up her skirts in a huff and walking out the door. But you know what? A flounce is ego letting off steam. Most always, the OP will come back because what attracted them to the forum still exists. And obviously a flounce means that ego work is going on.. where someone is letting a little bit more of the air out of the ego balloon.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  Guest on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:27 pm



    Sue, there is something you can do, go to the Project Camelot youtube and put comments in their videos, make it public do not suffer in silence, flag their videos, after all they are just BS


    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 1235
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Midgard

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  SuiGeneris on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:41 pm

    Hey investigator,

    There is a lad there named MaryIshtarCreiddyand she was abused by Lita as well:


    MaryIshtarCreiddylad wrote:zaina wrote:
    Feeling stalked now ,,is this allowed

    Apparently anything is allowed. Didn't you get the memo?
    The moderators who tried to follow guidelines here got overruled. Surely your buddies got that particular memo, since they created it.

    I said:
    That would not be possible if there had not been an actual "rule" to support such "overruling" as you say it. Which implies that they must not have followed the rules themselves, it would seem. And since one came back after a big dramatic crash and burn of martyrdom for her lovely mind master (so it seems anyway) as a secret profile and stalked people waging her virtual secret back door war against those whom she perceived had done her wrong... and pretended to be someone else... until she was exposed as a former mod with an alternate profile, I would say it seems like it is very clear what kind are in that same flock. Mods are not police. They are supposed to be 'moderate'... and to set an example for others of behaving in a moderate, tempered, fair fashion.

    Crystalchi said:

    Ok you piece of human poor me garbage, I as a member here have the same rights as you, I left my mod position on principle unlike you trashing this place, you want to take me on filthy WHORE go for it, at lest I am not a whining better than a human garbage whore like you are. I came back in here because of the human crap that you are, unlike you whore I liked the people in this forum. the reason for the new me profile a/c is because of garbage like you who just have to keep this XXXX going how many time do I have to say I backed up a friend, then saw what the garbage you7 and your dragon friends were doing to this place and thought gee couldn't say any of this XXXX when I was a mod.. just because you didn't like it I was the police...dealing with whores like you maybe I need to be but seems the rules have changed ..MaryIshtar whore.. I can call you that as its a thread about you being called a whore so I am in context...you want to take me on go for it, make up your mind though, and I a little follower of friends or am I ex mod police.. or maybe both..so come on you Xxxxxxxx little whore... go for it, or I could just reach through here and get you anyway... see you don't know me...you just snipe at me.. ask your friends about my avatar , I never did answer Tony about that now did I... would I want to waste my time with somebody so far down the food chain as you..have not made up my mine yet, have to have coffee first while I ponder how to handle you once and for all. because the more I write the more I see that you might not be worth my trouble... poor little MaryIshtar the mouth that was...hahahahahahahaha gee I was about to just leave this place again, see I can go and come back...you XXXX whit whore.

    Arctourist, you 2 faces XXXX ball I would hit the ban button again on you if I had the chance...you want to join in the love me 1 min hate me the next.. I will take you on too if you like.. but honestly and truthfully you really are not worth it.. your more like an ant underfoot... so still wanna play honey


    I then say:
    I do believe this clearly demonstrates hate speech. So who is supporting it? She is an ex mod behaving like this and is still here? I think that speaks volumes. But hey I just came here to share and learn. Thank you very much.

    http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=31789&limit=10&limitstart=240&Itemid=164#32946

    As soon as Lita made her original post (above in red), the entire thread was taken out of sight.

    investigator wrote:Tommy should clean house and get rid of Chakra, Chak108, and get some different mods that are going to be un-biased, because clearly with Lita caught lying about her 2 accounts, and Chakra showing political favortism, those 5 very vocal members are going to interpret that as being able to abuse their friendships with the mods.
    Well...Chakra said:

    "Yes I did resign already - they just haven't, it seems, read the post in the Mod forum as yet. But basically - If we are given a set of guild-lines that have been set out and one follows them, and then they are superseded by either Kerry or Tommy - we are the ones to take the flack for it."

    http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=31124&limit=10&limitstart=10&Itemid=164#31246

    So another one who resigns...seems The Modsquad Police is disintegrating as we speak...

    investigator wrote:Is Sui a Satan worshipper, because she is friends with Thubanites, and finds their material intresting? I highly doubt it.
    LOL, that's right investigator, I'm not a Satan worshiper. I don't worship false images... I only worship myself.

    I've been a "Thuban" long before I was even born on Gaia. I have recently recognized "my tribe" and most of them are my close friends...however, I also have very many close and dear friends who do not consider themselves Thubans.

    As far as "the material" itself goes, I have my own particular way of seeing Thuban. You see, many think we are a Sex cult, Satan worshipers, evil shapeshifting reptilians or even mindcontroled PTB agents...I laugh at all those labels they impose on us. Really, it's funny the level of fear and narrow-minded thinking people are accustomed to, but I don't blame them really... no one can see it from the outside... I think Tony summed it up pretty well here:
    http://www.birthofgaia.com/t183-what-is-thuban#2621


    investigator wrote:However, please note the Thubanites Chambers and Astaroth were banned for being rude, and swearing with the f word, not for their political opinion in my opinion.
    Chamber a Thuban? lol When did that happen? Did he ever say he considers himself one? I don't know him personally...only by what he's written here.

    Much Love,

    Sui
    avatar
    investigator

    Posts : 231
    Join date : 2010-05-31

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  investigator on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:36 pm

    There are actions being taken towards the "Thuban fallout" on this forum as we speak.

    The forum has never seen as much drama as it has done with the continuing of the thuban material posts. This has also acted like a large distraction from our Camelot oriented topics and discussions. The majority speaks, and they have spoken.

    Anyone who wants to complain about this action can do so by writing me: tommy@projectcamelotportal.com

    Please keep this as civil as possible so we don't need to give anyone a cool-down period or something.

    Thanks for your patience.

    I understand why you might not like our decisions in these matters, but I am afraid that (by the fact that you have your own forum(s) ) it would appear that having these discussions at your own court were interested parties are free to join if they feel inclined too would be a good idea.

    I don't know where you check your facts, but Camelot Forum has no decline in membership, in fact quite the opposite. In addition we have more than 1 million monthly viewers. I have received numerous e-mails from older and newer members asking why we let "thuban" roll when the material clearly takes away focus from the Camelot discussions and seem to instigate emotional mayhem among many people. I have received quite an amount of these e-mails since this started to happen, also way before the previous situation. We tried our best to accommodate you here, but it does not seem to work out.

    I suggest you share a link to your forum (my permission) to those who are interested in continuing the exploration of your material.

    Thank you


    Sui, it's sad that Tommy caved into pressure from those childish people, and did not uphold principle. I can't believe he just let those 5 people follow your friends around from thread to thread stalking them and insulting them all day, just because they didn't like their political opinion. Truly, those were acts of supreme arrogance and ego for them to declare themselves self appointed elites, and decide what is "relevant" to the forum. There would not had been any "emotional mayhem" if those 5 people had just followed the rules, behaved in a mature manner, and didn't follow people around stalking them from thread to thread. Not to worry though, I'm sure Richard felt the same way Lita and Co feel now, but we all know what happened to Richard from karma. *wink*
    avatar
    arctourist

    Posts : 77
    Join date : 2011-02-02
    Age : 52
    Location : michigan

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  arctourist on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:33 pm

    investigator wrote:Originally, my material debunking Mike Quinsey and the Nesara Scam http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t510-unethical-censorship-of-true-information-on-project-avalon-forum-the-mike-quinsey-scam-david-wolfe-a-womanizer, the Thuban material, and some other materials caused a lot of controversy on AV1. I feel it important to reiterate that the lesson has not been learned just quiiiite yet, but Tommy does appear to be making some inroads. Please note I don't even like the Thuban material or think it's true, but I really don't like the way these people were treated at all. In fact Thuban moderator The Exchanger even accused me of being a professional psyop in the past hahahahahaha. Anyway, The Camelot Forum mods Steve/Lita/Chakra/Chakra108, were scared that re-posting the Thuban Material was going to cause a lot of controversy again like on AV1. So what they did was they followed them around and were waiting to just ban them for any possible minor infraction such as:

    1. 2 people 1 account
    2. Promoting yourself
    3. Copy and pasting long blocks of text

    However, what is completely hypocritical about this Thuban situation and controversy is, people that consider themselves "established members', were trying to abuse that status and friendship with Steve/Lita/Chakra/Chakra108, just to attack the Thubanites, because they did not like their opinion. As a matter of fact, copy and pasted long blocks of text, promoting other spiritual philosophies that are for profit monetized, can be found ALL OVER THE CAMELOT FORUM, dozens of pages upon pages http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=showcat&catid=24&Itemid=164. Thuban material is not even monetized, and it's just a small group of friends that want to share their philosophy on the net.



    source: http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=31095&limit=10&limitstart=90&Itemid=164#31489

    Huancaina yes I am Lita, I used CrystalChi because I had left here as I said in my farewell, I had been wanting to change from Lita for a while but the way its set up here I couldn't change it.. so used a profile I had created before I became a mod then too hard to change it.

    This is really hilarious former mod Lita banned someone for having 2 people posting on 1 account, when they didn't realize they were breaking the rules, and didn't give them a chance to explain themselves. Afterwords she made a lame drama thread announcing that she was quitting as a mod and leaving the forum http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=29654&Itemid=164, next she admitted to having 2 accounts, while following around the Thubanites and harassing them on all of their threads, while breaking the rules very blatantly.


    source: http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=31124&Itemid=164
    One of Steve's primary reason's for leaving was because of actions taken that went against his integrity in maintaining this forum.

    Steve's has impeccable integrity, he was the glue that held it together, because he truly believed the original cause - that of Disclosure and concept of a forum that was for the dissemination of the truth via the whistleblowers, or not available through mainstream media.

    Those that would take issue with him should look deeper into themselves as why.

    He left because he could not accept the level of exceptions that was given contrary to forum rules. To those whom obviously now have no intentions in abiding to these rules, or will do so only under the element of distress.

    There are those present with in this group, that have been very confrontational and belligerent - not maintaining the spirit of Project Camelot. There are those present that have not been interviewed, are not whistleblowers, and have no contention with the work of Project Camelot.

    That have their own forum which they constantly reference to, and are obviously in the process of taking over this one.

    HAHAHAHAH that is pure BS. Basically, that just means Steve/Chakra/Chakra108 wanted to pick on and ban, anyone whom's political opinion or spiritual philosophy they did not like. Lita was caught red handed breaking the rules harassing other people, and having 2 accounts. Chakra/Chakra108 did break the rules as well attacking non-favored people, encouraging other members to attack non-favored people, not being fair and un-biased towards all political or spiritual philosophies, and posting that lame thread in questioning Tommy in public and not privately. What is the reason for all that drama? People wanted to maintain their power structure, have their political and spiritual beliefs favored over all others, instead of having freedom of speech, and true diversity of thought.

    That ain't love and light and I callz it like I sees it.


    I think they should do the following to fix the situation since they appear to read this forum:
    1. Have all CF mods be non-biased for now on
    2. All CF forum members should agree to be polite and civil to each-other for now on, and to stop the passive aggressive insults.
    3. Thuban members need to follow the rules as well as regular CF members. For example don't post Thuban material in a non-Thuban related thread, no nude pics, and don't attack Thuban members just for having a different opinion. Just give everyone a clean slate and start over with no favoritism. Favoritism is what caused their problem in the first place, as well as the problems on AV1.


    i think it's completely stupid,the way they're handling this...
    now tommy has apparently just caved to these few jerks who have harrassed not only the thuban people,but anyone friendly towards them..outrageous!
    i couldn't agree more about lita,and everything you said
    avatar
    arctourist

    Posts : 77
    Join date : 2011-02-02
    Age : 52
    Location : michigan

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  arctourist on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:54 pm

    how dare they talk of 'free speech'
    well,i deleted my profile,and some of my best work is on those threads that are gone....even if i did go back with another name,it would be obvious who i was,as i just have a certain way of speaking
    i had some fun there at camelot but it seemed no one could understand the basic ideas i was expressing,about free speech,fairness and such
    maybe i'll go back sometime,but basically it's just a big waste of time...i personally found the people associated with thuban to be polite and articulate,i just don't see why tommy would be so biased against them like that...i guess i thought tommy was smarter than that...i guess there really aren't very many really smart people at all-maybe none now at camelot-haha
    lita's 'hate speech' towards myself and other people is so outrageous,she should be banned along with,yeah,probly 7 or more other people,and then,well,who knows,other people might dare to speak up or whatever...
    anyways...tommy,i'm very disappointed,man,and i take back any praise i gave you before,i didn't really know you-after all,you're just another moderator,you only want to make your job easier,and insult the thuban group while you're doing it....shame on you tommy! you should resign or at the very least,ban those people who so blatantly broke the rules over and over and over
    ok,sorry,i just am appalled that so few people can see what's really going on...
    avatar
    Spregovori

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2010-04-09

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  Spregovori on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:12 pm

    from: me
    to: Kerry Cassidy
    subject: YOUR forum and DISCLOSURE





    Something is going on that you might not know about....

    Things remind me about Bill Ryan stating there is a sting operation on Project Camelot in progress...with slander about you as a person (he was insulting you in a public chat room) etc...and than later talking about "limited nuclear exchange" with you and him...and freedom of posting...regarding old Avalon forum.

    You now have very similar problem on your forum.

    I have been watching for some time now the very interesting development of events on your forum...regarding the so called thuban material. What "strikes" me is that the people you entrusted the management of your forum are doing a very bad job. It is understandable that you are a busy person yet still...how is your forum suppose to server as grounds for a disclosure with this going on?


    What is going on? A few people came to your forum, sharing information...an intriguing information backed up by science published in official scientific publication...and than what happens? Some members of your forum, moderators backed (and moderators included, also ex moderators) displayed anything but light or love and compassion.

    This people are making ad hominem attacks due to their total ignorance and lack of understanding. They behave out of line and are allowed to do so by moderators that help them. Members standing up for themselves are being banned (after being insulted, cussed upon ...etc) threads are being removed from sight...love and light is abused and used as an excuse for censorship and witch hunting.

    Do not forget this forum is part of your public image. I strongly suggest you go and take time to read this threads and get a good personal look about them to than make your own mind about it...meaning..do not ask others to "explain it to you"...find about it yourself.

    Take care

    avatar
    arctourist

    Posts : 77
    Join date : 2011-02-02
    Age : 52
    Location : michigan

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  arctourist on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:25 pm

    has anyone been banned lately?
    i can think of a few who should be,or at the very least they should be reprimanded for their unsportsmanlike conduct-but clearly the individual posters aren't the problem,it's the moderation team,who are no better than the worst characters and the outrageous behaviour they support...
    i mean seriously,tommy is saying,'because a few of our favorite little jerks don't like you thubans,i'm asking you to go somewhere else'
    what is this??
    tommy is no better than the worst of those little jerks like lita!
    ...and then you'll have other little jerks come on and say,oh,i think the moderators are doing a wonderful job...
    yes they're doing a wonderful job -
    i think i'll make up a name and go see what trouble i can stir up
    i mean,if it's okay for lita,why shouldn't it be okay for me,right?
    what do you think?
    avatar
    investigator

    Posts : 231
    Join date : 2010-05-31

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  investigator on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:53 pm

    Nah don't sink to their level bud. At least know that the cycle almost always repeats, one group of inner circle is almost always replaced by another group of inner circle for previous abuses, until they become unbiased so the cycle can finally end. Richard and co engaged in the same behavior, and their karma came back to them. I'm sure one of these days Lita tries to abuse power again, and starts attacking some other random group for their political opinion, and eventually tons of people complain about her, and then the grand cycle repeats once more lol.
    avatar
    arctourist

    Posts : 77
    Join date : 2011-02-02
    Age : 52
    Location : michigan

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  arctourist on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:00 pm

    i think it's no coincidence that it's some of the most ignorant and loathsome characters who hate the thubans so much,
    their complaints have no substance at all- they're just making as much noise as they can,and then trying to make the people they attack responsible for the noise..i don't know why it bothers me so much...
    i guess i just have a sense of fairness and integrity that apparently is quite uncommon....the actual material of the thuban group i can't speak for or about,but the point is that it's supposed to be a forum where people can go and talk without being censored and being slandered,smeared and insulted-i know that wouldn't be allowed here and it shouldn't
    anyways,oh well right?
    it's like they say,i guess you're free to leave-and that's exactly what i did- and that's what they want people to do,meanwhile these people who make all the noise about people they don't like,acting like gatekeepers just discourage people from talking and it just ain't right,man!
    i don't think kerry would approve of such lowly behaviour-but then i thought tommy was a reasonable guy-
    go figure!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:00 pm