tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Concurring 3d.. The Great Divine IS US with in..

wingmanof light

Concurring 3d.. The Great Divine IS US with in..

Post  wingmanof light on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:18 am

Today I got to tell you .I feel Humbled.
    Forget every thing i said other then this. We can manifest.
    As I now see it life hear is simple.If you get mad at some one do something mean life reflects how you are.IF you do something good it goes good. But It does liker they call it your ego is making you 2nd guess every thing and try's to talk you out of it.It will Even Manifest thing to talk you out of it. People friends dang near anything kid you not.Best times my life was when i was most center I dint judge others kicks back at you.More you have a problem with something the more it will come after you say life will purposely manifest itself to push you back center.
    So what am i saying. as i watch the channels for info . It keeps telling to reflect inward i swore i say or heard this and so many times I cant count till IT hit me now it stopped . Don't judge this or that .
    As of late it gotten heavy till last night. I Awakened again to anew Idea off thinking. As some of the channels said well it coming then i post a replay post say no its not 2 days then they make a exception. We have a choice don't let yourself talk you yourself out of it and that means you will even manifest against your self to get you to settle for less.
    That mean manifesting sky is the limit. If you brush it off and don't worry about it .It will pass and get what you want Even Real UFOs . Its going to test you thou stay Center!!

SO hear it IS the Divine IS US We are the Omega the beginning and the End. We answer to our self's and choose how we live. SO after this i will go Ummm live in the now and play with this.
    Peace fear nothing fear is illusion you make for your self. IF you believe it it will manifest itself against you.Like Forgive let go just let other bee then Wonderful things will happen .This reality the now can be fixed as is we can manifest thing to get well and it will happen in a short time with no help from aliens or any one else. We are our creators and lets manifest peace and Utopia together.
    wingmanof light

re

Post  wingmanof light on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:27 am

This explains what I was looking for. Info keep coming.

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:38 pm