tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Indigo Revolution - Matias de Stefano

Sanicle

Indigo Revolution - Matias de Stefano

Post  Sanicle on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:15 am

This young man explains the patterns of life from the beginning. Well worth a listen.
    FUTURE EXPECTATIONS AND NEEDS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh2NkhunEJ0
    mudra

Re: Indigo Revolution - Matias de Stefano

Post  mudra on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:47 pm

I just opened a thread with same video Sanicle.
    Sorry I had'nt noticed yours .
    I'll ask Mercuriel to delete it .
    Anyways we were in sync Cheerful

Love for you
    mudra
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:10 am

Mudra it wouldn't worry me if this video was posted 10 times. The knowledge this young man has is remarkable. Even at two and a half hours it's a 'must watch'! cheers
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:05 am

I've been looking at more information on and from Matias de Stefano. Below is the beginning of a transcription of a You Tube video in which Matias speaks of how all of this information first came to him and goes on to talk once more of the organization within the densities, creation, humanity's evolvement, ETs, 2012 and beyond 2012. Again, all very interesting stuff.

At the bottom I've placed links so you can watch it all on You Tube and then a link toread the rest of the transcribed material and links to other works.

TRANSCRIPTION: Total Recall by Indigo Child Matias De Stefano

Narrator: How does the universe work? Does good and bad exist? Do we really know all of humanity's history? How did the Human Being appear? Does God exist? What is the Spirit? What is going to happen in 2012? Who are the Indigo children? Did Atlantis exist? Where do we come from? Where are we going? What is the meaning of it all?

Imagine there were an explanation to all these questions, for all that happens. An explanation that unites science and faith that could explain both, physical and spiritual. Imagine that someone begins to remember that conception of the Universe and that person remembers his life and other lives before being born. He remembers people, remembers beings, remembers missions and aims, and remembers the structure of everything we know, think and feel as the Universe.

This is a summary if the basic concepts of our existence, how we are made, how our context works, the truths and structures of the things we think we understand about the great importance of things we ignore in life.

First Part: Someone Who Remembers

Matias De StefanoWho Am I? My name is Matias De Stefano, I am 22 years old and I'm from Venado, Tuerto, Argentina and my purpose is to remember.

Since I was 3 years old, I began to remember things before I was born to help me organize people. We are able to remember when we activate a part of our brain that unites us with all of the Cosmic memory. Everyone can do it, but some of us are specialized in it. We are allowed to remember historic events that have occurred before what humanity knows and all the Universal memory to understand, today, the processes of the planet and humanity.

At the beginning, the memories were mild, which I used to show and tell stories to my friends for them to enjoy. But after, the remembering process began to be harsher because I started to have a lot of headaches up to the point that I had to bang my montessori schoolhead for the pain to go away. One image after another would appear, such as sentimental memories and pain. I would write about this information and these images through pictures and notes the way many Beings, who I could see, told me to do.

These are beings that are with all of us but some of us have the capacity to see them and they helped me to organize this information, to know how to use it. Really, I always took it as Matias De Stefanosomething normal. I didn't see it as anything strange until I was about 14 years old when I realized I was conscious of things that the rest of the people didn't realize and in my context, the people didn't really know it because it was something normal, until I was about 13 or 14 years old.

The only person I shared this information with was my Mom. She knew everything that was happening, although she didn't understand anything I was talking about because in my family, nobody understood anything about this. She comprehended me, she accepted that this was happening to me and she was the most important support I had to be able to not suffer the remembering.

Really, at the beginning, the aim wasn't very clear. I even used to doubt if I was schizophrenic because of all the things I could remember, because sometimes it didn't have a lot of meaning. There were a lot of loose memories and I thought it was to allow me to tell stories, to write, live and eat from selling books. I didn't understand very well what it was for, what I did know is that it used to drive me to desperation, and it had a lot of relation with something that was going to happen in my future life. Although later on, when the information started to organize itself in my mind when the information started to organize itself, I started to realize that it was going to allow me to help other people to organize their information, …Cosmic information, terrestrial information, spiritual information... everything matched together, and a lot of things could be explained through simple things I could remember.

Narrator: Amongst many other things Matias can remember, Sayonic, which is a language which he has been allowed to remember to explain, and understand the cosmological history in a close and familiar way to the people who once spoke about these subjects.

Its origins goes back to the year 9000 BC and was organized by priests who lived on the current Egyptian coast, with the aim to make people from different languages, beliefs and cultures able to understand each other in a nation of freedom.

My Mission

What I have come to say with my memories, the message for the people, is not really a message. The only thing I can tell them is to calm down because we are on the right path. What I can tell the people in the best way possible is to organize their information, without saying really anything new, although for many, it's very new, without all the complexity of the Human knowledge, in a more simple way... in an easier way of understanding, through simplicity. Explaining clearer, the historical events, destroying the myths that make humanity live in desperation at the moment.

The reason why I can remember is because of my position before I was born. Actually, many of the children that are born now are able to remember although they are not able to remember most Akashic Recordsof the things... the general knowledge of things. They can remember their previous lives, where they came from, from which sun, why they came, etc... But I could remember the general knowledge of things, of history, cosmology... because I used to work in what is known on earth as the Central Akashic Records which I used to call, when I was a boy, Thamthiorgah.

Narrator: Thamthiorgah, in Sayonic language, is the place that all call Central Akashic Records. The records of information is what Matias calls the "Spinal Cord of God". Akasha is a word with Sanskrit origins which is used to refer to a Cosmic Plan which works as a file where all events, situations, emotions and actions of a Being are recorded. That's where all the history of the planet is registered, as well as all the personal history of each of us. In these files, the purpose of life and the program of our destiny according to karma or learning experiences are registered.

My job was to work with large amounts of information, that’s why it didn't affect me that much to remember. Many who begin to remember when young, may end up autistic, schizophrenic or may even die before 13. But because I knew how to work with this information, they allowed me to remember more and more and although I suffered a lot from the age between 13 and 17, I was able to control and organize it.

Read the rest of the transcribed material: http://www.in5d.com/transcription-total-recall-matias-destefano.html

Watch on YouTube: Watch on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvWAFhWgB2M
    The YouTube version is excellent as it shows many of the drawings he's done of his memories and images to depict how he sees things eg the halls of the Akashic Records. All very fascinating.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:20 am