tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Complaint against the Mists

spiritwarrior

Complaint against the Mists

Post  spiritwarrior on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 am

thank you so Mundra. i still consider the mists my home and still enjoy your posts.

hope you well too Mundra. was so sorry to hear carol's mum had passed over, i've been sending her some healing, my heart goes out to her she must be exhausted. feel its unfair that Merc is doing most of the work. must be so stressful working, caring his partner and dealing with this XXXX as well. wish i could do more to help.

much love and blessings spiritwarrior
    JT
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Complaint against the Mists

Post  Mercuriel on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:03 pm

Update :

All Attachments as Files have now been Deleted. Uploaded Pictures will remain but all other Files We were storing are now gone...

This will be for the time being. I will inform the Membership when It becomes available as an Option again.

Moving onto Checking My own Posts for CI's...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    devakas

Post  devakas on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Mercuriel, is it possible to enable delete post button?? I was ready to delete my posts on various threads.
    Please delete Vedic scripts thread. I am not able to. All info is on internet.

Floyd it seems it is true that our angels are drinking coffee together while nobody is in trouble. Thanks for being right there when we are in trouble (created by other insane minds). Those who create karma they shrink their dharma. Oh well..

Jenetta I feel the same. You said well. I dont think and refuse to think that we have problem. The problem is with this individual who is not happy with us.

I can try to understand the legal shmegal stuff to the one point "dont steal to make profit" or another one "dont take from not public under login protected content". We are better than this.

Mercuriel, thanks for taking care to save the forum. It is very appreciated. The group of people here are amazing.

Is it worth to send an email to all with an email to contact back if forum will go down?
    Also let us know costs involved purchasing the domain and forum. I believe we could send via paypal contributions.

I hope that Carol is ok. Carol, we missed you and hope someday you will be with us around the bonfire.

Lawless The Karen

Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Best I can do is allow You all to Edit Them. Instead of Deleting 'em - Just edit the Content and state in place of It - "Edited to satisfy TOS"...

Wink

mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:26 pm

Devakas I wish someone here was learned in copyright issues so as to hat us before we go paranoid about this and delete all our posts.
    Your thread alone got 10037 hits . I don't call this stealing from the internet but rather sharing with the community sister.
    However as we have to obey per this society's rules if you posted articles coming from other websites consider to do the following

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2992p75-complaint-against-the-mists#52311

As I have the same problem as you on my threads I am editing all my posts with articles , making them very short and a link to the original.
    I think this way it's safe.

Don't pull the all your precious work on the Vedic Scripts down sister . That would hurt .

Love for You
    mudra

Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:34 pm

I agree the Vedic Thread shall remain. Its too Valuable to diminish by deleting It...

Additionally - If You all remember I made a Thread a ways back about Posting a bit of an Article - And then a Link to the rest of the Story so as to avoid Copyright Issues...

> http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t546-posting-news-articles

Wink

Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:35 pm

I have also Contacted one of the Forumotion Senior Mods that has helped Me before about this. Well have to see what that brings Us...

Wink

enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:47 pm

Mercuriel wrote:I have also Contacted one of the Forumotion Senior Mods that has helped Me before about this. Well have to see what that brings Us...

Wink

Merc ,

Thanks for helping keeping the Mist afloat . There are a couple of things I would like to bring to your attention .
    On the thread " Escape from Australia " . The E-book is my copyright and therefore when the situation will permit it , may be I can re-attach it ?
    The other thing about that thread is that in the last two or three weeks I noticed close to a couple of hundreds extra hits . It took a long time to reach the target of 800 and now is showing 1040 . This is phenomenon similar to something that happened to Lord Trancoso in one of his threads . Could it be that some threads are targeted ? Just a thought .....

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:22 pm

eoNWO,

For sure You can reattach It once I re-enable Attachments. It'll be less than a week before I do that. I just want to see if We make it past the Timer expiry Date and if We do - Then I'll be opening It up again to the Members.

As far as specific targeting of certain Threads - I'd bet on It...

Wink

-//-

OK - The "Oh the Drama" Forum Topics are about to bite It. I'll give a half hour to Members if They want to grab anything out of those Threads and then They'll be gone. We can rejoin those Discussions anew after the Timer expiry but until then and due to potential Issues such as Slander and Libel - They'll be removed (Sorry Zingara as that Thread was the only Drama Thread I am feeling bad about removing)...

Wink

Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:24 pm

Update :

OK - The "Oh the Drama" Subforum has now been cleaned. I've left some Threads in there as I am sure that those Threads are not Our Issue. They've been up for a long while and this was not incoming with Them being Posted.

However It may have been any one of the others and so They are now gone...

Wink

I'll be composing the Mass Emailing about this tonight when I get Home and will be Online later as the Net in My Home Town is now finally up'n'running again.

Good Job everyone...

Heh heh

Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:43 pm

OK - I'm out to head Home. I'll be back Online in about 4 Hours or so...

Wink

mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:30 pm

Ok Mercuriel .
    Thank You for all the hard work .

The Karen

Much love for You
    mudra
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:03 pm

I have gone through every post that I have done.

I have only posted 1 picture in the Designer Universe thread.

I went back to take it off and post something along the lines of if yuo need the picture I can email it. BUT, I cann't find the picture now??????

Either it was taken off already???

Apart from that, I have only done Youtube vids, so cann't see that being a problem.

Anything else we can do?

Oh yeah tried logging on to the old site but cann't remember the passward. When I ask for reminder I get a 404??? Will check again.

Brook

Post  Brook on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Merc,

The first half of my thread is locked. And I'm considering that it should simply be deleted. I have copies of it and actually a better format that I can ad at a later date. So instead of simply unlocking it...just delete it. I actually don't think there are any infringements in it..but to be safe it would seem logical. I already worked on the the second half of the thread after it split. I have the first six pages of the second half to go but after that I will be done as well. so leave part two and dump part one.
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:52 pm

Mercuriel ,

In "statistics" I have only 8 pages available to go back to in the time line of threads opened in the forum and 8 pages I can go back to only as well in all the posts I made on the forum.
    I covered all of these by now and also covered the other threads that I opened and could remember .
    But still not sure I covered everything I ever posted on this forum .
    Any possibility to make the historic of posts and threads opened go back further than these 8 pages ?

Love from me
    mudra

mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:54 pm

I think it is a good idea to remove all pictures that we found in press articles like AP etc...
    as I think these would most certainly be copyrighted .

Much Love to you all
    Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    Zingara

Post  Zingara on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Mercuriel wrote:eoNWO,

For sure You can reattach It once I re-enable Attachments. It'll be less than a week before I do that. I just want to see if We make it past the Timer expiry Date and if We do - Then I'll be opening It up again to the Members.

As far as specific targeting of certain Threads - I'd bet on It...

;)

-//-

OK - The "Oh the Drama" Forum Topics are about to bite It. I'll give a half hour to Members if They want to grab anything out of those Threads and then They'll be gone. We can rejoin those Discussions anew after the Timer expiry but until then and due to potential Issues such as Slander and Libel - They'll be removed (Sorry Zingara as that Thread was the only Drama Thread I am feeling bad about removing)...

;)

Hi Merc,

I saw someone posted that I was "the culprit" at the helm of this disaster, but I'm accustomed to unfounded accusations.

My blog was receiving tons of hits via The Mists of Avalon, so I can assure you? I am nothing but grateful to you and Carol for the traffic!

So sorry to read about your troubles. Am very relieved everything I've written is backed up, just in case I am forced to rise from the ashes.

XXX Zingara

Referring URLs

http://www.gypsyspeaks.blogspot.com/ 16

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2704-bill-ryan-inelia-benz-and-the-woodward-report 13

http://www.google.com/m?hl=en&gl=gb&client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-browser-type&action=devloc&q=gypsy+speaks 5

http://www.google.ca/search?q=bill+inelia+project+avalon+scam&hl=fr&client=safari&rls=en&prmd=ivnsfd&ei=tKYnTpbgOsTliALX6tWGBw&start=10&sa=N&biw=1099&bih=668 4

http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/nbbw.cgi 4

http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=58&id=117&limit=10&limitstart=370&Itemid=164 3

Referring Sites

www.google.com 59

www.google.co.uk 58

nexus.2012info.ca 26

www.themistsofavalon.net 25

www.gypsyspeaks.blogspot.com 17

www.google.fr 8

www.google.ca 6

www.google.com.au 6

www.scroogle.org 6

www.google.co.ma

Floyd

Post  Floyd on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:04 am

Mercurial. Please feel free to delete all my posts on this forum but as I have said in an earlier post I think you are barking up the wrong tree here and doubt all the deleting is the point. I understand the difficulties in running a forum though and see why you need to cover your bases. The help you have gotten from forummotions has been awful. Reason enough to pull the plug on them any way.

Thanks for the work but I wont be crossing over to the new forum either as well as withdrawing from this one as in all fairness I don't wish to take part in a forum administered or moderated by GW apologists. It its just not my style thanks. It was the beginning of the end for this particular forum probably in one way or another.

I wish you well in your new venture and hope you all use the time and space, constructively . Once you have your new home set up I will be deleting the old invisionplus forum. Its unreliable anyway. Unless you wish to keep it and you can delete me. The servers are always being compromised however and you may fall into similar patterns with them if you were to keep it.
    Cheers.

Last edited by Floyd on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:51 am; edited 2 times in total
    Silent Witness

Post  Silent Witness on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:27 am

Floyd wrote:Mercurial. Please feel free to delete all my posts on this forum but as I have said in an earlier post I think you are barking up the wrong tree here and doubt all the deleting is the point. I understand the difficulties in running a forum though and see why you need to cover your bases. The help you have gotten forummotions has been awful. Reason enough to pull the plug on them any way

Thanks for the work but I wont be crossing over to the new forum either as well as withdrawing from this one as in all fairness I don't wish to take part in a forum administered or moderated by GW apologists. It just its just not my style thanks. It was the beginning of the end for this particular forum probably in one way or another.

I wish you well in your new venture and hope you all use the time and space, constructively . Once you have your new home set up I will be deleting the old invisionplus forum. Its unreliable anyway. Unless you wish to keep it and you can delete me. The servers are always being compromised however and you may fall into similar patterns with them if you were to keep it.
    Cheers.

Well said Floyd, why on earth feel bad about deleting posts by GW?, yes the person whom IS the cause of the troubles around.Did she stand down after being told by Dr Greer/Disclosure Project concerning my witness status? Note how she pushes her own blog. A sign of conceit, self importance, arrogance and its lapped up by people here. I too believe its time to move on, not wanting to share space with GW or her followers. Admin, Merc, Carol. DO feel free to delete all my posts and my membership here as soon as you like. Thanks.
    Silent Witness

Post  Silent Witness on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:37 am

LOL and GW, Zingara, whatever term you wish, "watch the skies, watch the streets, watch everywhere" was the term I used, NOT "watch your back". How can anyone other than of course a paranoid person perceive that as a threat? By asking people to watch the skies, its summer, you never know when these so called ufo thingies might buzz over, by watching the streets you avoid those reckless drivers and keep safe, watch everywhere and you do not miss a thing, summertime, all those blooms, flowers, trees, come winter its all grey again. You really need get some facts sorted on your blog, I do not live in a council flat as you state, its a private landlord housing association dwelling. And you were pleading such poverty on your blog so do we take it you live in a trailer park? or worse, A big cardboard box? You see its all very well you running away and sit typing on your blog for hours, must be your main occupation, anyone whom wants to reply has to do so elsewhere as you would not allow anyone with opposing views to yours on your blog. Did you read the emails recently from Dr Greer himself and his team? You must have a fascination or you would not spend so much time and effort, and by the way thankyou for the extra publicity albeit negative on your tiny blog. Karma, they say what goes around comes around. Thats surely going to bite you in the bum at some point. Keep your knives sharp, you seem to have many backs lined up ready Crazy Happy
    Silent Witness

Post  Silent Witness on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:18 am

And, not a threat, a statement of fact, no one would waste their time on a little nobody like yourself, you would not wish a face to face with my colleagues/associates, be they the UK, US or Russian ones. You would be chewed and spat out as a piece of rotten meat. Not a threat, a statement of fact. Does GW have the spine to now go out there and defame some others? Shall I help you dear with some names? Hows about you doing all your many hours of homework on.....

Aaron McCollom, James Casbolt, Henry Deacon, Bill Deagle, Miriam, Pete Peterson, why not have a go at grandaddy Bob Dean? After all yes he can prove who he is and what he was but to date he cannot show you a verified copy of "The Assessment", so have a swing at those guys, go on, you know you want to. Crazy Happy
    Brook

Post  Brook on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:28 am

Silent Witness wrote:And, not a threat, a statement of fact, no one would waste their time on a little nobody like yourself, you would not wish a face to face with my colleagues/associates, be they the UK, US or Russian ones. You would be chewed and spat out as a piece of rotten meat. Not a threat, a statement of fact. Does GW have the spine to now go out there and defame some others? Shall I help you dear with some names? Hows about you doing all your many hours of homework on.....

Aaron McCollom, James Casbolt, Henry Deacon, Bill Deagle, Miriam, Pete Peterson, why not have a go at grandaddy Bob Dean? After all yes he can prove who he is and what he was but to date he cannot show you a verified copy of "The Assessment", so have a swing at those guys, go on, you know you want to.

I believe it was YOUR JOB to swipe Aaron McCollum out of Camelot Barry....I saw the number you did on him at Camelot. You came straight out of left field and called him a fraud and liar. YOU WERE RELENTLESS IN YOUR PURSUIT. And it was disgraceful to watch and one of the PRIMARY reasons for my recent postings to you which reflected that particular "bit" you did on him, and how close it resembles the same with GW. Your innocence is overwhelming..and btw...this is not about you....or GW....it's about some half baked idiot that complained about our forum to cause chaos. PERIOD! it happening to other forums as well. ATS and GLP are also being threatened for copywright issues.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1567851/pg1

Little FYI Barry.....I had an exchange with Aaron about his take on forums in particular Camelot your base of operation where everyone does their best to keep you happy....and some of the recent events....here is what Aaron said to me personally in his correspondence ....after you so warmly welcomed him...and I invite anybody to see the "nice things" Mr Barry King said to Arron upon his arrival there. Classic Barry eh?

A partial quote from Aaron in a personal email to me.....

I am sorry you had to deal with the Lynch Mob known as the New Agers. I took down my profile off the Camelot Forum. I want NO
    part of that element which is counter-productive. The in-fighting, deception, misdirection, lack of motivation, back stabbing and all out lunatic chaos was wearing me down. It’s enough to make me want to bang my head against a wall. The Mods of those forums are the leaders in the Lynch Mob attacks and they come right out of a Frankenstein movie with their torchers and pitchforks ready to burn anything and anyone they don’t wish to accept or understand.

Funny Barry...you mentioning Aaron McCullom...as what I witnessed you doing to him at Camelot was very much like how you received GW......you waged a vicious attack on him...so much for love and light eh Barry?

http://paradiseandroses.wordpress.com/2011/02/02/rock-stars-and-cowboys/
    Silent Witness

Post  Silent Witness on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:11 am

Stop trying to turn this around, yes I had a go at Aaron, so did his friend Duncan, did you read what he stated? This is about one person sitting for many hours organising her back stabbing blog, and telling the woman there are many other targets to go for, I'm sure with her endless homework she can do a hatchet job on those above names.
    Brook

Post  Brook on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:14 am

Silent Witness wrote:Stop trying to turn this around, yes I had a go at Aaron, so did his friend Duncan, did you read what he stated? This is about one person sitting for many hours organising her back stabbing blog, and telling the woman there are many other targets to go for, I'm sure with her endless homework she can do a hatchet job on those above names.

NO BARRY...this is about someone who complained about the Mists.....trying to bring it down and create chaos. PERIOD! Leave your self promoted issues at the door of this thread. We are not about to go down without a fight. Which has NOTHING to do with any of your issues.

As for Duncan...and you..and anybody else that claims memory "erase" or mind control.....you all are like a house lamp...you can be switched on or off....to say whatever you are "programmed" to say.....and we are here just watching the show. don't get me wrong..I love Duncan..and believe what he says...but at some point we all have to step back and say ...WTF! Listen to these guys...and ask..who is pulling the strings? Damaged goods comes to mind....

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:26 am

@ silent witness

"And, not a threat, a statement of fact, no one would waste their time on a little nobody like yourself, you would not wish a face to face with my colleagues/associates, be they the UK, US or Russian ones. You would be chewed and spat out as a piece of rotten meat. Not a threat, a statement of fact. Does GW have the spine to now go out there and defame some others? Shall I help you dear with some names? Hows about you doing all your many hours of homework on..... "

By what you are saying you are transforming a word fight in a series of physical threats against a woman ? Of course we know by now that your associates must have some criminal background . UK's MI 5 The same assholes that could not check Murdoch , The CIA's retarded morons experts in coup d'etat and assassination for the benefit of the Apartheid state and the successor of the Russian state paid criminals . I would not be proud to be associated to those assholes .
    If I understand correctly the rules of this forum , judging by the threats you are posting , you should be banned immediately .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:59 am