~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Camelot

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Camelot

Post  Carol on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:34 am

fjcamper wrote:
    Fools often group together sighing in unison exounding their false sense of security.

You haven't a clue in Hell what nastiness can befall you.

You have no idea what nastiness I've already had to deal with.

A false sense of security is based on illusion. Strip the illusion away and what is left?

Many here have also had out-of-body and near-death experiences. We are the survivors of death and chose to come back anyway.

And for some, battling demons is old hat. There are some very adept warriors here. Mecuriel being one.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:35 am

lawlessline wrote:
    Maybe they is just one happy camper?

WhateverSheBringsWeSing, lawlessline...
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:39 am

Carol wrote:
    fjcamper wrote:
    Fools often group together sighing in unison exounding their false sense of security.

A false sense of security is based on illusion. Strip the illusion away and what is left?

Many here have also had out-of-body and near-death experiences. We are the survivors of death and chose to come back anyway.

And for some, battling demons is old hat. There are some very adept warriors here. Mecuriel being one.

I can relate to the OBE's.. sorry though I can't prove it...
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:23 pm

tulipsniffer wrote:

Anyway, I look forward to my time here!

Best wishes to you Floyd!

Namaste!

Welcome TS

1 0 half time

YNWA
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:04 pm

Carol wrote:
    fjcamper wrote:

Meeting was short...we're working on bullet points for the script.

I have to crack a smile at this. Mercuriel is also a very good RV'r.... As well as an adept warrior. We've shared some story's that's true.

As for the "nastiness" factor and sense of "false security"....you have no idea...LOL Kinda like talking to the hand eh?
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:13 pm

So, to cut a long story short, another one who's gonna bite the dust & Everything is In Its Right Place again?

Now, music is MY thing, & this song (by Radiohead) might confuse you at first, but take it from me: once you get the clue, this hybrid remix grows on you - BIG... (voice at 5:25)

Floyd

Post  Floyd on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:59 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    fjcamper wrote:

Right...

Whistle
    lol
    fjcamper

Post  fjcamper on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:04 pm

Carol wrote:You have no idea what nastiness I've already had to deal with.

Nor do I care.
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:21 pm

fjcamper wrote:
    Carol wrote:You have no idea what nastiness I've already had to deal with.

Nor do I care.

Then why bring it up?
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:43 pm

fjcamper wrote:
    Then it should be a no brainer to discover my fraud, right? Cow

The only fraud you can do here is fraud against yourself. So please feel free to let the love in and get it off your chest.

If you consider yourself a fool for joining here, please don't, you can be as foolish as you like. Tran and Merc are constantly fooling around, and yes breathing is an important part of life. You should try it, deeply, breathe, deeply breathe, deeply. See you could probably put down you hammer now.

As for clues on Hell. Well if you had really read this site, which could be a bit straining for you if you are still caught in an out dated "Hell" Idea. dualism has alot of limitations. we tend to be a little multi dimensional here.

anyway go mad enjoy yourself here.
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Thanks for having me back Camelot.
    You have some really tuned in posters over there and of course most of them know what has really been happening.

It worked out rather well in the end just like I thought it would.

Ive always had a smooth relationship with the mods and admin over there and will continue to do so.
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:27 pm

Brook wrote:[i]
    Floyd I'm sorry to hear you got a temporary ban. Seems quite unusual to be censored in such a way for speaking your mind. One of the comforts of the Mists. Of course you must remember I got a full fledged IP ban so I can't go there at all....

Thanks Brook

Of course not everyone is going to get on but the world is a better place when it spins in one direction.

Personality clashes and ideologies may differ slightly but im sure we can all get over it. No matter what morons come in to derail the script.

I would love to see members be reinstated like yourself and TRANCOSO but it may be better to a work alongside each other quietly. Or noisily.

But everything is in its right place.
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Eye
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    Floyd I'm sorry to hear you got a temporary ban. Seems quite unusual to be censored in such a way for speaking your mind. One of the comforts of the Mists. Of course you must remember I got a full fledged IP ban so I can't go there at all....

Thanks Brook

Of course not everyone is going to get on but the world is a better place when it spins in one direction.

Personality clashes and ideologies may differ slightly but im sure we can all get over it. No matter what morons come in to derail the script.

I would love to see members be reinstated like yourself and TRANCOSO but it may be better to a work alongside each other quietly. Or noisily.

But everything is in its right place.

Thanks for the thought Floyd...but I'm so busy right now it's all I can do to keep up with the Mists. I feel very much at home here anyway...it's like family you know. Thanks for making this place a reality. Wink
    tulipsniffer

Post  tulipsniffer on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:46 pm

Floyd wrote:
    tulipsniffer wrote:

Anyway, I look forward to my time here!

Best wishes to you Floyd!

Namaste!

Welcome TS

1 0 half time

YNWA

Redmen need to find their finishing boots Floyd! Especially Mr Suarez! And Pepe looks somewhat jittery this season, he needs to grow a beard! That will sort his nerves out!

YNWA!!!
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:54 pm

It's all good Floyd.

Sometimes it can get downright ice-cold at times. Especially when discord and dissension is the underlying intent of one or two.
    But putting egos aside things have a way of righting themselves.

"We will be known forever by the tracks we leave behind." - Native American Proverb

Floyd

Post  Floyd on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:28 pm

Carol wrote:

Sometimes it can get downright ice-cold at times. Especially when discord and dissension is the underlying intent of one or two.
    But putting egos aside things have a way of righting themselves.

I don't go for the ego relenting stuff myself as that simply allows the bad guys more space. Pie in the sky stuff.
    Sometimes there needs to be a fight but however, I firmly believe in the below.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Ah well. There is that. I'm not beyond calling the cops (done that this year) or making a police report. Done that too this year. In fact, I do feel somewhat obligated to stand up to bullies (given that my older brother is one). Nor am I afraid to physically defend those I care about. My martial art trainer's eyes went wide and his face white when I let loose. I'm not a wuss Floyd. However, I do choose my battles carefully and like many people who enjoy harmony in life do not seek conflict.

Floyd

Post  Floyd on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Carol wrote:Ah well. There is that. I'm not beyond calling the cops (done that this year) or making a police report. Done that too this year. In fact, I do feel somewhat obligated to stand up to bullies (given that my older brother is one). Nor am I afraid to physically defend those I care about. My martial art trainer's eyes went wide and his face white when I let loose. I'm not a wuss Floyd. However, I do choose my battles carefully and like many people who enjoy harmony in life do not seek conflict.

Sometime conflict is essential Carol

I dont believe you are a wuss for a minute.
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Floyd, sometimes people are "called upon" in times of need.. I intend for growth and "completion" in everyone's dreams.. Eye
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:50 pm

And who am Eye? Eye am the "dreamer".
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:55 am

Hmmm - I know an "Eye" by Nick - A Brother of Ours...

Mayhaps this be You and Perhaps not, but wellmet nonetheless...

study

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:46 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:49 am