tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Ho'oponopono

mudra

Ho'oponopono

Post  mudra on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:42 pm

Ho'oponopono

Ho'oponopono means to make right or to correct an error. It is an ancient Hawaiian releasing technique.

Self I-dentity through Ho'oponopono is the updated version created by Kahuna Morrnah Simeona. Morrnah's full name and title is: Kahuna Lapa´au Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona.

She was chosen to be a Kahuna at the age of 3 at which time she received her gift of healing.

Morrnah's updated form of Ho'oponopono, called Self I-Dentity through Ho'oponopono is now taught by Morrnah's student and my teacher,Dr. Stan Hew Len.

The technique is an ancient problem solving process that corrects erroneous thoughts. Every experience we have ever had, consciously or sub-consciously are playing back memories.

There are no new problems and no memories. The same programs have been playing since the beginning of creation. The process enables us to release the memories held in our subconscious to finally reveal our true identity.

It is not a becoming - just a revealing. Peeling back the layers of the onion so to speak, to reveal the inner essence, our beingness...

The technique is an ancient problem solving process that corrects erroneous thoughts. Every experience we have ever had, consciously or sub-consciously are playing back memories...

How Do I Remove Memories Replaying?

The way we dust ourselves off is through 4 simple phrases:

I love You
    I'm sorry
    Please forgive me
    Thank you

When you observe an undesired feeling or thought - ask yourself what is it in me that created that "feeling"?

Your super-conscious petitions divinity for release of the memory. You are addressing your subconscious, your inner child, when you repeat the 4 phrases.

Your inner child is the one who holds the memory. You are asking the child for forgiveness for holding onto the erroneous thoughts. Your petition never goes directly to divinity.

There is always the filter of our memories that transforms our petitions to what divinity eventually hears. We must clean the filters so that we can return to the original state.

As I said, it seems simple, but do not underestimate the power of technique. The key is in the awareness of our thoughts, feelings, actions and words and constant cleansing.

Get further insight on how Ho'oponopono works
    http://www.self-i-dentity-through-ho...ho-english.pdf
    Self-Cleaning With Ho'oponopono

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHGExI2X1Mk

Love Always
    mudra

mudra

Re: Ho'oponopono

Post  mudra on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:43 pm

Hawaiian Ho'oponopono

Many people claim Hawaiian Ho’oponopono is one of the most powerful healing techniques. Is this true? What is it all about?
    Ho’oponopono is the Hawaiian way of “making things right”. (ho’o-to make, pono-right)It is a powerful Hawaiian ritual which has been used for many years to manifest healing, love, peace, and harmony within ourselves and our relationships.
    According to Hawaiian beliefs, we are connected through our aka (cords of energy, also umbilical cord) to each other and everything around us. The relationship to ourselves, nature, and others is like a net. If any part of it is in disharmony the whole net becomes tangled, resulting in frictions and conflicts. Through Ho’oponopono we are releasing guilt, resentments, or tensions correlated with past behaviors and restoring the net with balance and harmony.
    Ho’oponopono is all about forgiveness and forgiving to clear the path in order to ascend to peace and harmony within ourselves. If we take responsibility, all problems can be solved from within. In Ho’oponopono we are forgiving others and ultimately forgiving ourselves. Chanting the Ho’oponopono prayer we are not only making things right within ourselves and the people in our current relationships, we are also asking for forgiveness from our ancestors. The power does not lie in the ritual and/or mediator but in our heartfelt intention and sincere desire to correct the wrong. Communication between ourselves and the divine is of extraordinary importance in the ritual of Ho’oponopono. Words, spoken with heartfelt love, possess tremendous power to manifest positive changes.
    Ho’oponopono is a way of letting go and clearing the path. We can balance and resolve internal conflicts within ourselves, our relationships, or our surroundings through Ho’oponopono. The end result is true healing and enlightenment. With Ho’oponopono we can erase or change unwanted negative energies and thoughts, replacing them with new thoughts which ultimately will bring about peace, harmony, and love. Through Ho'oponopono, the power of forgiveness manifests miraculous results.
    29 years ago, I became a firm believer in the tremendous power of Ho’oponopono and have been using it ever since. Here is how I was introduced to this transformational Hawaiian healing ritual: I left Germany and moved to Hawaii with my 4 year old son when I was 27 years old. My mother was devastated that her only child and grandchild had moved so far away from her. Understandably, she was very angry, sad, and depressed and refused to talk to me on the phone or respond to my letters. I love my mother and was extremely upset, because I did not know how to restore our relationship.
    I told one of my neighbors, an older Hawaiian man who later became a dear friend of mine, about my problem. He said:” You must use Ho’oponopono with your mother. It will heal and resolve your conflicts.” He then wrote the Ho’oponopono prayer on a piece of paper for me and told me to keep reading it out loud to myself with lots of love and sincerity. I will never forget when he said, that the spoken words of the Ho’oponopono prayer have tremendous power and radiate energy which will restore peace and harmony. At the time, all this was hard to believe, but I did it anyways with the very intense desire to heal the relationship between my mother and me. After about one week of using Ho’oponopono, I received the first letter from my mother which started the resolution of our relationship problems.
    I would like to share my Hawaiian friend’s Ho’oponopono prayer with you, hoping that it might lead you to peace and harmony within yourself and your relationships:

Divine (name that which is sacred to you),
    If I (fill in your name), and family and ancestors have at any time offended (fill in their name) their family, relatives and ancestors in words, thoughts and deeds from the beginning of our creation to the present I humbly ask forgiveness for myself, family and ancestors.
    Release us from spiritual, mental, physical, financial, and karmic ties from the beginning of our creation to the present. If others have offended me I forgive them. Pull out of our memory banks and bio computers all unwanted negative energies and blocks we have created and or accumulated.
    Cut all the ties that bind us together. Transmute all unwanted negative energies to pure light that is divine order, wisdom, and understanding. Peace of mind and balance be made manifest within and through us.
    We give thanks in the name of (name that which is sacred to you) and it is done!

I have practiced Ho’oponopono on a regular basis for years now. The effectiveness and outcomes always amaze me. Using Ho’oponopono with the right intention and attitude, never fails to produce the desired results. I often use it without having any specific problems and just address the prayer to the world which leaves me with a feeling of deep inner peace.

Arrow http://hawaiianmenehunes.blogspot.com/2011/03/mysteries-of-hooponopono.html

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:45 pm

Ho'oponopono

Two years ago, I heard about a therapist in Hawaii who cured a complete ward of criminally insane patients--without ever seeing any of them. The psychologist would study an inmate's chart and then look within himself to see how he created that person's illness. As he improved himself, the patient improved.
    When I first heard this story, I thought it was an urban legend. How could anyone heal anyone else by healing himself? How could even the best self-improvement master cure the criminally insane?
    It didn't make any sense. It wasn't logical, so I dismissed the story.
    However, I heard it again a year later. I heard that the therapist had used a Hawaiian healing process called ho 'oponopono. I had never heard of it, yet I couldn't let it leave my mind. If the story was at all true, I had to know more.
    I had always understood "total responsibility" to mean that I am responsible for what I think and do. Beyond that, it's out of my hands. I think that most people think of total responsibility that way. We're responsible for what we do, not what anyone else does. The Hawaiian therapist who healed those mentally ill people would teach me an advanced new perspective about total responsibility.
    His name is Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. We probably spent an hour talking on our first phone call. I asked him to tell me the complete story of his work as a therapist. He explained that he worked at Hawaii State Hospital for four years. That ward where they kept the criminally insane was dangerous. Psychologists quit on a monthly basis. The staff called in sick a lot or simply quit. People would walk through that ward with their backs against the wall, afraid of being attacked by patients. It was not a pleasant place to live, work, or visit.
    Dr. Len told me that he never saw patients. He agreed to have an office and to review their files. While he looked at those files, he would work on himself. As he worked on himself, patients began to heal.
    "After a few months, patients that had to be shackled were being allowed to walk freely," he told me. "Others who had to be heavily medicated were getting off their medications. And those who had no chance of ever being released were being freed."
    I was in awe.
    "Not only that," he went on, "but the staff began to enjoy coming to work. Absenteeism and turnover disappeared. We ended up with more staff than we needed because patients were being released, and all the staff was showing up to work. Today, that ward is closed."
    This is where I had to ask the million dollar question: "What were you doing within yourself that caused those people to change?"
    "I was simply healing the part of me that created them," he said.
    I didn't understand.
    Dr. Len explained that total responsibility for your life means that everything in your life - simply because it is in your life--is your responsibility. In a literal sense the entire world is your creation.
    Whew. This is tough to swallow. Being responsible for what I say or do is one thing. Being responsible for what everyone in my life says or does is quite another. Yet, the truth is this: if you take complete responsibility for your life, then everything you see, hear, taste, touch, or in any way experience is your responsibility because it is in your life.
    This means that terrorist activity, the president, the economy--anything you experience and don't like--is up for you to heal. They don't exist, in a manner of speaking, except as projections from inside you. The problem isn't with them, it's with you, and to change them, you have to change you.
    I know this is tough to grasp, let alone accept or actually live. Blame is far easier than total responsibility, but as I spoke with Dr. Len, I began to realize that healing for him and in ho 'oponopono means loving yourself. If you want to improve your life, you have to heal your life. If you want to cure anyone--even a mentally ill criminal--you do it by healing you.
    I asked Dr. Len how he went about healing himself. What was he doing, exactly, when he looked at those patients' files?
    "I just kept saying, 'I'm sorry' and 'I love you' over and over again," he explained.
    That's it?
    That's it.
    Turns out that loving yourself is the greatest way to improve yourself, and as you improve yourself, your improve your world. Let me give you a quick example of how this works: one day, someone sent me an email that upset me. In the past I would have handled it by working on my emotional hot buttons or by trying to reason with the person who sent the nasty message. This time, I decided to try Dr. Len's method. I kept silently saying, "I'm sorry" and "I love you," I didn't say it to anyone in particular. I was simply evoking the spirit of love to heal within me what was creating the outer circumstance.
    Within an hour I got an e-mail from the same person. He apologized for his previous message. Keep in mind that I didn't take any outward action to get that apology. I didn't even write him back. Yet, by saying "I love you," I somehow healed within me what was creating him.
    I later attended a ho 'oponopono workshop run by Dr. Len. He's now 70 years old, considered a grandfatherly shaman, and is somewhat reclusive. He praised my book, The Attractor Factor. He told me that as I improve myself, my book's vibration will raise, and everyone will feel it when they read it. In short, as I improve, my readers will improve.
    "What about the books that are already sold and out there?" I asked.
    "They aren't out there," he explained, once again blowing my mind with his mystic wisdom. "They are still in you."
    In short, there is no out there.
    It would take a whole book to explain this advanced technique with the depth it deserves. Suffice it to say that whenever you want to improve anything in your life, there's only one place to look: inside you.
    "When you look, do it with love."

Arrow http://www.zerolimits.info/

Dr Hew Len 1 of 9, ho'oponopono

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL972JihAmg

Love Always
    mudra
    Beren

Post  Beren on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:45 pm

Beautiful thread!

sunny
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Beren wrote:Beautiful thread!

sunny

Thank you Beren.
    Simple is full of grace and beauty.

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:28 pm

mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:08 pm

Dr Ihaleakala Hew Len Part 1/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xCmvZZFQI0

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:14 am

Forgiveness is a great power

From The Mahabharata
    Udyoga Parva Section XXXIII
    Translated by Sri Kisari Mohan Ganguli

Addressing Dhritarashtra

Vidura said: There is one only defect in forgiving persons, and not another; that defect is that people take a forgiving person to be weak. That defect, however, should not be taken into consideration, for forgiveness is a great power. Forgiveness is a virtue of the weak, and an ornament of the strong. Forgiveness subdues (all) in this world; what is there that forgiveness cannot achieve? What can a wicked person do unto him who carries the sabre of forgiveness in his hand? Fire falling on the grassless ground is extinguished of itself. And unforgiving individual defiles himself with many enormities. Righteousness is the one highest good; and forgiveness is the one supreme peace; knowledge is one supreme contentment; and benevolence, one sole happiness.

Love Always
    mudra
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:41 pm

Thank you for creating this thread, I'm going to have to spend some serious time on this, Enlightened
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Ho'oponopono testimonials

I took a Ho’oponopono weekend training on a whim because it felt like the right thing to do. I started practicing Ho’oponopono immediately after the training ended. Two months later I heard Inspiration say that it was ok to quit my corporate job and start a flower shop. I was so ready and happy to quit my job but starting flower business from scratch? I figured everyone would think I was crazy! But as I was leaving my well paying secure job in San Francisco, my boss said, “Wow that’s great what you are doing. I wish I could do that”.

I did not tell anyone that this had never actually been a dream of mine, that I had no retail experience and oh by the way no experience in the floral industry! With my business degree and small savings I found a space in which to create from scratch a floral shop. Within weeks of opening the shop, I got comments from clients like, “I don’t want to leave this shop. It feels so good to be in here,” and “you are so lucky to be working with flowers. Were you trained in Paris?”

I would laugh and think to myself how can I explain to them that I have NO training or background in this business. I was still just trying to learn the names of all the flowers! My secret to the floral business was to clean with Ho’oponopono before, during and after the shop closed.

I would clean on the way to the San Francisco flower market. I found that I did not need a list of flowers to purchase, that the flowers would actually tell me which ones were to come back to the shop with me. A few times I questioned this when I started to doubt that I really needed to purchase a certain type of flower. Every single time this happened by that same afternoon the phone would ring for an order of that exact flower.

If I cleaned the flowers would talk to me in different ways. Sometimes I could taste the different colors and knew immediately that I was working with Inspiration. Sometimes I would step back from a grand floral arrangement that I had just designed and look at it in amazement wondering who made it because I certainly didn’t know how to do that sort of thing. When my hands would take off working away quite quickly, I knew Inspiration was doing the work. I just tried to keep my thoughts quiet and clean so that I would not get in the way of Divinity’s work.

Life is so easy if you just let go and trust that Divinity will guide you along the right path. It is easier said than done. I still work every moment of everyday on letting go and trusting even after all the wonderful things that the I has given to me. Amazing how hard we make life and yet how simple life can be!

In May of 2005, I suddenly fell ill to what I can only describe as a nervous breakdown. I don’t even know if that would accurately describe it. All I know is that my husband thought I was ready to leave the planet. For five days my heart would race at way over 100 beats per minute. I could not sleep but could only pace the floor. When I tried to sleep, I was so scared because I literally felt my heart stop. I was in a constant state of panic. My little boy was 2 years old at the time. This was when I lived in Hawaii and my current doctor was a Naturopathic Physician. I didn’t have great luck with western medicine, but when my N.D. couldn’t help me, I had no choice but to go to the ER, where I was admitted to the Psychiatric Ward.

The doctors kept overloading my system with antidepressants and anti-anxiety medication, because they could not figure out what was wrong with me. I had never been a depressed person, nor had I ever taken antidepressants in the past. They insisted I was depressed and gave me dosages that I would perhaps give an elephant. From 2005-2008 I was hospitalized in a Psychiatric Unit four times. The antidepressants were not working and I kept getting worse. I wanted to leave the planet many times as I suffered excruciating emotional pain and anguish. My doctor’s solution…give her more drugs. I remember living in Boston, reading….. book about how no medication had helped her depression and how she went to Massachussetts General Hospital and had shock therapy. Living in Massachussetts, I thought it was my only way of surviving.

In early 2007, I remember watching ……. introducing "The Secret" to the world on…... I felt this rush of excitement. I hadn’t felt excitement in a very long time. After the show, I drove to a bookstore and started learning how to visualize and making my wildest dreams come true.
    ( I could never manifest good health however, and continued to suffer.) My caveat is I did manifest my family moving to San Diego and it was thrilling, having that happen. I knew there was something way beyond anything I had ever known or been taught in the past, as our moving to SD was nothing short of a miracle.

I started studying various energetic healing modalities and in early 2008, I learned of Self I-Dentity Through Ho’oponopono. I studied and did the "cleaning" process religiously. The depression went away and I threw all of my addictive antidepressants, anti-A.D.D. and anti-anxiety medication in the trash. I haven’t taken any medication whatsoever since November 11th, 2008; currently it is January 29th, 2012.
    I feel like a million bucks and still do my "cleaning" even today, even as I type this.

Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono is immense with profound blessings, wisdom and beauty. I hold this like a treasure, next to my heart and I am deeply grateful to God, for giving me this most sacred gift.

more here: Arrow http://www.self-i-dentity-through-hooponopono.com/testimonials.htm

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:20 pm

Chimpsky wrote:Thank you for creating this thread, I'm going to have to spend some serious time on this, Enlightened

You are most welcome Chimpsky.
    Good luck with Ho'oponopono.

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:47 pm

Ho'oponopono Healing 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00n4DokOZPk

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Zero Limits 1 of 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbPSF4oPbTw

Love Always
    mudra
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:56 pm

i think i studied something like this with Tad James, around 27-28-or 29 years ago - it was really interesting to study
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:06 pm

It's a lovely process that is really taking place between you and the Creator in the chalice of the Heart.

Love for You Susan

Hugs

mudra

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:38 pm