Brook

Re: Theater of parallel Universe

Post  Brook on Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:57 am

Thank you burgundia.

Just sharing if you've not seen it...

burgundia

Post  burgundia on Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:00 pm

Thanks Brook. I have seen his previous presenation about the Bosnian pyramids and the pyramids around the world, but not this one.
    Brook

Post  Brook on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:41 am

By all means this should be added to this thread for Theater of Parallel Universe thought/thoth

And this:

Jane Sync demands are Correct.

Thank you!

After weeding through several posts

Adding "listen to this":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mij8AX2o … mp;index=7

Changing Reality;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCJLRrFT … mp;index=6

Oh Oh Oh!

Were we not just speaking of three?

Check it!

Three Becomes One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amcTK7Mn … mp;index=5

Adding:  In Changing Reality video

Shortly after you (SA) guided me to heal myself;

I did my first session in a long time.

For a long time I've noted to keep your eye on Syria.

In this session I was shown there were 17 worlds already at war.

# 467, 468, 469 was the result of the first session after such a long time.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4256p4 … erse#96225

The Illustrated Sutra of Cause and Effect

The Infinite Field of Potential!!

http://youtu.be/7sjSHazjrWg

The Karen 
    Brook

Post  Brook on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:44 am

Perception overload/adjustment/sequence

I've been working lot's of overtime hours the last couple of weeks due to the fact that the last week of December is free and clear time off.

Last night I got off work at 3AM and saw the strangest thing I've ever seen.  Now I've seen some pretty strange things in my life but this one I believe tops it.

Conditions: Clear sky, no wind, 25 degrees Fahrenheit.  I pull out of the parking lot at work which is in a rural farm area.  No large towns within over a hundred mile radius.  Basically the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains.  In fact the county I live in is the same one Steven Greer grew up in and had his "siting" and contact.

I would not call this a "UFO" that I saw early this morning.  More like an "event" might describe it better.

I've seen plenty of falling stars in my life and this was not one.

What I saw was a light beam starting above the horizon and it beamed down.  Now you would think with the speed of light and all it would be an instantaneous beam.  But it was not.  If I had to guess it was probably about 30 to 50 miles away from me.  But for all I know it could have been ten miles away as it was dark out.

So I see this light start from a point above the horizon in the sky and it beams down in a bright blue color.  It was fast but certainly not at the speed of light which would make it totally explainable except for it's point of origin.

So this light started from a point in the sky and I could see it beam down then it completely disappeared.  The fact that I could see it travel indicates a time factor I can't explain in any other way then to say the beam of "light" slowed down.  Even though it appeared to be fast.

Point of origin was just a point in the skyline.  It did not come from "above" like a falling star would.  It had this starting point.  Now my first inclination was a portal or wormhole.  But truthfully I have no idea.

The light did not come from below to that point but from that point going down.

That's the best way I can describe it.  I've never seen anything like it except on the occasional Sci Fi movie.  But this was no movie and I was stunned to say the least.

Guessing at it's distance from me there would be nothing in that area except small rural farms.  Remember it was dark so it's hard for me to judge exactly...but it was a fairly large and wide beam. it was bright blue in color and quite a stunning sight!  The thing that got me the most was that I could see it form downward and not instantaneous as a light beam would.  It was fast but not fast enough that my eyes could see it form downward.  Hope I'm explaining this in an understanding way, as it's rather hard to describe.

What it was I have no idea.  It was not what I would call a UFO  (unless the point of origin which I could not see was one)...????  Was there an "intelligence" behind it?  It would certainly seem so but I cannot say for sure.  I felt it was more of an "event" due to the fact that I could see the light beam form downward inferring a 'time factor" in it's forming.

So, just thought I'd share something I experienced on my way home last night in my perceptions of it's adjustment and sequence.

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!

Brook 
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:58 pm

I've been thinking about this and all that comes to mind is "Beam me up Scotty"... or down.  Razz  I'm guessing there's been nothing in the local papers since then?  I love you 
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:40 am

Sanicle wrote:I've been thinking about this and all that comes to mind is "Beam me up Scotty"... or down.   Razz  I'm guessing there's been nothing in the local papers since then?  I love you 

Funny you should say that.  I thought the same thing.  I didn't look until today since you mentioned it.  There's nothing on it so far.  But apparently this  area is ripe for UFO sitings

http://www.examiner.com/article/hundred-foot-oval-object-reported-over-long-view-north-carolina

If you google: ufo spotted in hickory nc

there seem to be quite a few sitings.  But so far I've not seen any.

What I saw was far in the other direction from the Hickory Airport mentioned in the report and link I provided.  But remember I didn't actually see a UFO.  All I happened to witness was an extremely unusual beam of light which started from a point in the skyline and traveled downward.  It only lasted for a few seconds but in those few seconds it behaved like no light I've ever seen.

It wasn't until afterward I thought it might have been from a possible unseen ufo.  I was more inclined to think it was from some type of wormhole which would explain the time factor in the appearance and behavior of the light.

Could it have come from some kind of cloaked UFO?  Possibly, but if it did I would have no idea.

Beam me up indeed...lol!
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:58 am

Adding this as well:

http://northcarolinaufo.blogspot.com/2013/03/5-ufo-reports-in-hickory-nc-area-within.html

If i had to guess a proximity of the light beam it would be in the area of Canover which apparently has had  `Dozens of Orbs appear and hover in sky for minutes'.   But again it was dark, so it's hard for me to say exactly how far away it was.  That was the direction it came from however.
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:18 am

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?pid=24037#p24037

TY SA!!!!!!!

This has interested me for days I've just been too tired with work and all to respond.

The crown

The goddess Neith (left) and Nephthys before dual images of Osiris

The approach used to calculate all the quantities of interest in the theory remains old-fashioned perturbation theory, which assumes a reasonable starting point and then tries to home in on the correct result by adding an infinite series of corrections. In quantum electrodynamics, these perturbation corrections were represented by Feynman diagrams, and, on summing up infinite numbers of terms, results of surprising accuracy were achieved. On the other hand, when it came to gravity, the perturbation series failed totally to represent a curved space-time by adding a finite number of corrections to an initially flat space-time. Perturbation theory is often plagued with infinity, and infinite sum (when the coupling constant is not small). Superstrings are supposed to be a theory about gravity and matter. Yet physicists continue to treat them as if they exist in a flat background space-time, a picture they hope will be corrected by using a perturbation series. Clearly this whole approach is inadequate and obscures the power of the superstrings themselves.

M-theory and duality were introduced to overcome the difficulty. Although this approach have yet to give us definitive information about four-dimensional vacua, they have already clarified much of the nonperturbative nature of string theory in 10, 8, and even 6 dimensions, giving us a complex web of dualities between different string compactifications.

http://universe-review.ca/R15-18-string06.htm

I have more to add on the glyph but do not have the time today.  Just adding this to comment.

Thanks for the video response once again SA!

In mathematics, a duality, generally speaking, translates concepts, theorems or mathematical structures into other concepts, theorems or structures, in a one-to-one fashion, often (but not always) by means of an involution operation: if the dual of A is B, then the dual of B is A. Such involutions sometimes have fixed points, so that the dual of A is A itself. For example, Desargues' theorem in projective geometry is self-dual in this sense.

Many mathematical dualities between objects of two types correspond to pairings, bilinear functions from an object of one type and another object of the second type to some family of scalars. For instance, linear algebra duality corresponds in this way to bilinear maps from pairs of vector spaces to scalars, the duality between distributions and the associated test functions corresponds to the pairing in which one integrates a distribution against a test function, and Poincaré duality corresponds similarly to intersection number, viewed as a pairing between submanifolds of a given manifold.

Duality can also be seen as a functor, at least in the realm of vector spaces.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duality_%28mathematics%29

~

Neith: Her name also may be interpreted as meaning water.

Nephthys: goddess of rivers.

NOW:

Look at the glyph I posted once again....

HINT:

The secret is in the throne....look at it closely.

In linear algebra terms, the dual code is the annihilator of C with respect to the bilinear form <,>. The dimension of C and its dual always add up to the length n:

\dim C + \dim C^\perp = n.

A generator matrix for the dual code is a parity-check matrix for the original code and vice versa. The dual of the dual code is always the original code.

A self-dual code is one which is its own dual. This implies that n is even and dim C = n/2. If a self-dual code is such that each codeword's weight is a multiple of some constant c > 1, then it is of one of the following four types:

Type I codes are binary self-dual codes which are not doubly even.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_code

"Doubly-even self-dual linear binary error-correcting block code"

Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:25 am

Brook, I've partially made a response to this on the "Elemental Heresy" thread (here #26) as I was looking at it as it pertains to the info in that thread.  But I'm also quite fascinated by the second image posted above, although I'm probably way out in interpreting what I see in it, but here I go anyway, lol.

In the left hand side of the image, depicting Neith, my focus was on the lotus at the foot of the throne.  The four on top of it are all facing towards Neith, while the white side of the buds (?) are facing towards Osiris.  On the right hand side, however, the four beings look like they could be facing towards each other, away from both Nephthys and Osiris, and likewise the white parts of the buds are facing towards each other.

Interesting also to me is the fact that Neith has the symbol of "creative Universe through weaving" and is also generally symbolized by "water" and yet Nephthys represents merely a river, which is a splitting of waters.

BTW, it's probably just me reading into things,but that crown on Nephthys's head looks awfully like a symbol for the channelling I was writing about on the prior post on the "Heresy" thread too.

Apart from the name Isis meaning throne, could the throne be anything to do with the power of the Pharaoh coming from the base chakra which links to Mother Earth, as that is what he's sitting on haha.  There's lines on it are also symbolic of the building blocks (djed) that are pertinent to Osiris too aren't they?  The djed columns seem to surround so much of the Egyptian artwork, forming the square of incarnation, closing life in on all sides with his authority/order.  

I'm well aware that I may be interpreting all of this totally wrongly as I'm currently looking at so much in terms of what E has said, so I'm looking forward to your expert opinion about it all.   I love you

Last edited by Sanicle on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:48 am

Thought you might be interested in the article at this link Brook.  It relates to string theory, holograms and Einstein's theories........a physics breakthrough they say.

http://rt.com/news/space-evidence-universe-hologram-195/
    Brook

Post  Brook on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:11 am

HINT:

The secret is in the throne....look at it closely.

Type I codes are binary self-dual codes which are not doubly even.

~

Count the lines in the throne.

not doubly even

~

"Doubly-even self-dual linear binary error-correcting block code"

supersymmetry (SUSY)

http://youtu.be/V-f43XVvUm4

Wanna hear something funny?

My mother never referred to me as "Brook".

Although that was on my birth certificate she never called me that.

That was my father's doing..the name Brook requested by his Aunt Anne

She ALWAYS called me SUZY.

Which is NOWHERE on my birth certificate.

I didn't even know my name was Brook until I had to go to school and be registered as such.

~

Throne: Seat of power

(will explain more later)

Egyptian Lily:

psychoactive "Influence"

Thought/Thoth ...Awareness

Interaction: The net influence

Crown of Neith

SA adds:  Everything is CODE

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?pid=24040#p24040

crown of Nephthys

Inverted Throne....topped with the NEB

NEB:  "everything", or "all things"

~

Two Goddess' of WATER

Osiris: also a God of Water

http://www.touregypt.net/osirform.htm

WATER is the PRIMER in the Code

What's my name?

Brook = a natural freshwater stream.

Last edited by Brook on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:46 am; edited 14 times in total
    Brook

Post  Brook on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:14 am

Sanicle wrote:Thought you might be interested in the article at this link Brook.  It relates to string theory, holograms and Einstein's theories........a physics breakthrough they say.

http://rt.com/news/space-evidence-universe-hologram-195/

Thank you for adding that.  I saw that last week and smiled. This thread is loaded with the information in that article and it serves as a validation of what I've been writing about.

Flowers
    Brook

Post  Brook on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:08 am

Adding for the day:  Brook 

Water makes a great cup of coffee!

Do you want to know a secret?

Do you promise not to tell?

Shucks!  Secret's outta the bag!

How Water Shapes DNA:

WATER molecules surround the genetic material DNA in a very specific way.

DNA's double helix never occurs in isolation; instead, its entire surface is always covered by water molecules which attach themselves with the help of hydrogen bonds.

http://www.astrobio.net/pressrelease/3935/how-water-shapes-dna

'It does not come as a complete surprise that the water sheath of the genetic material is also of great relevance to the natural biological function of DNA. Because every biomolecule which is bound to the DNA has to first displace the water sheath. The Dresden scientists have analyzed this process for the peptide indolicidin. This antimicrobial protein is less structured and very flexible. That it still "identifies" the double helix so precisely is due to the fact that highly structured water molecules are released when it coalesces with the genetic material. The water sheath's restructuring, which is actually an energetic advantage, increases the binding of the active agent'.

More importantly is the realization once shaped a book/information sync/encode occurs.

A book?  Your personal book!

Read it, realize it.

It's there for the reading.

Sound impossible?

Encode a book on DNA and store it for the book future reference?

DNA can be used to store information at a density about a million times greater than your hard drive, report researchers in Science today.

http://www.technologyreview.com/view/428922/an-entire-book-written-in-dna/

Personal Reference:

The PRIMER is WATER.

What primer is that?

FLOW/ACTION

~

Our spirits CRY for water

Black Hole Hosts Universe's Most Massive Water Cloud
    Misty reservoir would fill 140 trillion Earth oceans

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2011-07/universes-largest-water-reservoir-discovered-black-hole

~

What is the one thing they look for when searching for other life in the Universe?

~

Brook 
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:23 am

I may not understand the science but this is becoming very interesting! Great that all your work is being validated too.........that the scientists are catching up to you  Razz 
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:27 am

Through Pane Andov on FC

Quite an amazing video .Looks genuine to me ...
    I thought this would be a good place to post it Brook.
    If for any reason you think it does'nt  I will remove it and place it  somewhere else.

2 Angels are taking away the soul of the dead child.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-XX0u4mnUg

Love from me
    mudra
    Brook

Post  Brook on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:54 am

Off for work now but leaving this as a thought for the day:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/creating-mini-black-holes-on-earth-easier-than-previously-thought-researchers-say/

Creating microscopic black holes using particle accelerators requires less energy than previously thought, researchers say.

If physicists do succeed in creating black holes with such energies on Earth, the achievement could prove the existence of extra dimensions in the universe, physicists noted.

Any such black holes would pose no risk to Earth, however, scientists added.

Black holes possess gravitational fields so powerful that nothing can escape, not even light. The holes normally form when the remains of a dead star collapse under their own gravity, squeezing their mass together.

A number of theories about the universe suggest the existence of extra dimensions of reality, each folded up into sizes ranging from as tiny as a proton to as big as a fraction of a millimeter. At distances comparable to the sizes of these extra dimensions, these models suggest gravity may become far stronger than normal. As such, atom smashers could cram enough energy together to generate black holes. [5 Reasons We May Live in a Multiverse]

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/creating-mini-black-holes-on-earth-easier-than-previously-thought-researchers-say/

5 Reasons We May Live in a Multiverse?

#467,468 & 468 here:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4256p465-theater-of-parallel-universe#96225

Later!  Freedom 
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:55 am

Direct from the Future/Past Theater of the great beyond:

Happy Hollydays from John!

Caption from the past:

Uploaded on Aug 2, 2007

Very cool lighting rigs that were incredibly challenging including a room with 22,500 working Christmas lights programmable. It was quite a mess and very challenging

Somebody posted this to his facebook page on December 8th this year.

Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland

Director for this clip: John

Brook

Post  Brook on Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:44 am

Wishing all of you and yours a very Sirius Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday!

burgundia

Post  burgundia on Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:00 pm

Thank you Brook. Wishing you and your family all the best.

mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:02 pm

Thank You Brook
    Blessings to love to You and all those that hold a special place in your heart.

Angels We Have Heard on High

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THg8Yes6zec

Love from me
    mudra
    Brook

Post  Brook on Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:23 am

Time in a Bottle

Embers of Love

Cherish every moment with the ones you love this holiday and everyday!

Christmas Eve we started a fire in the fireplace.

Christmas morning I awoke to the thought:

Every Christmas John camped out at the house after he grew up. Brought the latest family game to play and helped if not completely cooked Christmas dinner. If I could save time in a bottle...

But Lionhawk woke up to my grievous sobbing and gave me a big hug.  

Then he and I noticed the embers from the fire on the Eve before were still burning.  So he symbolically put a log on the fire for John.

The fire sparked back up.

A few hours later my son Dustin came by and gave me the most beautiful rose Quartz. Which in case you didn't know is often used for healing the heart.

Then because we still don't have a kitchen sink...we were invited to his house for Christmas dinner, where we met the most wonder people.

The parents of his roommate were delightful!  She was a high school Engilsh teacher and he worked for Children and family services.  Their daughter just started working in the field of Social work because she just got her bachelors degree.

Her father runs and operates a transportation service for Dog rescues.  It was quite fastenating this service.  Apparently here in the south far more animals are euthenized due to lack of homes for rescue.  So this service he runs and operates transports and saves these animals by moving them to the Northeast.  

We had the pleasure of meeting the family dogs.  A Great Dane, two Australian Shepards, a dachshund and a beautiful Husky!  What a family!

Burgundia I thought of you often while I was there.  You would have loved these new friends I met!

Anyhow we went back home and the embers of the fire were still hot.  so Lionhawk put another log on the fire and it sparked back up.

We had some coffee watched a Christmas movie and went to bed.

This morning the embers are still hot.  

So we've kept the fire going today.

I awoke to the reminder the embers of love never die out.

I feel so blessed with those around me.... Lawless 

Thank you  Mudra and Burgundia for the reply

Once, when night seemed forever
    I was with you.

mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:23 pm

Hi there Brook you are invited to a coffee break
    Hope you are well.

Much Love for You
    mudra
    Brook

Post  Brook on Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:15 am

Good Morning Mudra!

I'm so there.

The aroma can't keep me away;

Snowed in for day number two and loving the warmth of a great cup of joe.

Thanks for the invite

muchas gracias!

Brook 

mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:30 pm

I wondered how you were doing with the weather up there .
    I am sure LH gathered many logs to keep the fireplace burning
    and keep you warm.
    And then coffee breaks of course :)
    You are in NC aren't you ? What about that dirty coal spill that happened recently there ?

I realized the other day it must be a good 5 years we old timers met.
    We have been sailing on these forums ever since.
    The good old days and the new days.
    Never thought I would last that long !
    I am never far from you and LH.
    Be well dear friends

The Karen 

Much Love for You
    mudra

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:22 pm