Reincarnation stories from 9 11

Micjer

Reincarnation stories from 9 11

Post  Micjer on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:15 am

I have been following a thread on another forum in which people share their stories.

Here is the link to the forum and thread.

http://www.childpastlives.org/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=15439

I would like to post two particular stories. Please take time to read the whole thread. It is incredible.

Last edited by Micjer on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Micjer

Re: Reincarnation stories from 9 11

Post  Micjer on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:17 am

Story #1

9/11 Baby - baby_rn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've never written on anything like this before...actually makes me a little nervous but anyway...Ive been looking on the internet for someone talking about their child having past life memories from 9/11. My son has been talking about it for almost a year now...he's almost 4...He started out insisting that he doesn't just want to be a firefighter that he is one...he would get up in the morning and put on his fire outfit(his big reward for being potty trained) and tell me he's going to work. He would take his play axe and pretend to chop down the walls etc because there was fire behind them. that's how it started and the info just progressed...we were reading a curious george book about him in the big city and he said very matter of factly...bad men knocked those buildings over, pointing at the twin tower picture.(he has also never been exposed to 9/11 scenes...i am also a stay at home mom. Then he said planes broke in them and he couldn't help...he also told me there were people jumping because they wouldn't wait for him to get them...He told me he was stuck and and was trying to break thru the wall to get the people out because they were calling for them ...He has also gone on extensively about the type of trucks he was in...the color bucket on the truck and how it feels to come down from up high in the bucket...very detailed about firefighting and has stated he's not a firefighter he's fire rescue...we have no firefighters in the family but the details I could go on with forever...he also talks about his friend Mike that is also a firefighter...It has opened my eyes to a whole new reality...my husband still doesn't want to believe it but the details are far too much for a three year old to make up...it makes me feel better some one else is experiencing this too

...thanks for responding to me...i'm pretty confident that what my son has been telling me is from a past life...there's no way he would know all this at his age! Also the tone of his voice is completely different and he also will laugh a lot if I ask him anything...like why are you asking me this you know i know the answers...I'm very aware not to ask him anything specific because he only tells me what he wants at that time...which is always before bed or after he wakes in the morning...tonight he told me he likes to drive thru red lights with the sirens on when he doesn't actually have to and then he laughs! His info comes in spurts though usually a whole lot at a time then a lull and then more...

He told me that I would really enjoy the Christmas parties at his fire station...everyone always have lots of fun...he said they got a new fire truck because their old one is wrecked...he has said this several times about a new fire truck with a tv in it and maps and a boat on top...also he has tried to give me directions to his fire sation...funny coming from a three year old actually...he says you take a left then a right and his station is on the left with another across the street on the right. He told me he trains the new guys coming thru and his friend mike is with the older guys...there is so much in the last year I could go on forever...but there really has been less and less in the past few months..detail wise anyway that maybe he his forgetting already...oh he has said his friend Mike has two or three kids but one is the biggest four year old boy he's ever seen...I have written it down somewhat but this is just what I'm thinking of right now...he's a very quiet and kind child to everyone and I just hope this doesn't have some kind of lasting trauma to him...although he seems to not be bothered by talking about it on his own terms...almost seems better after he has talked about it...sorry so long winded

Jeff
    I think you are the one that could help me with all the technical things he has told me about...he has said that he's also a scuba diver...he talks about his gear and air tank...but says he rescues animals??But its funny though...he received flippers and mask as a present from someone,put them on and automatiically walked backwards in them and fell into the pool backwards...then said "see this is how you do it".that's an aside but thought it was funny...This has been info he has telling me over a year so I'm going to try to pick out the technical firefighting things and see what you think...He has said he has a bucket truck and he rides in the bucket...he showed me with his hand how the bucket goes up and he said when you come down you don't just come down you bounce a little at the bottom and showed me with his hand...he told he has lots of firefighter friends and one drives his bucket.he showed me with his hands again that there are two levers one is forward for up and another for down or something like that...also something about engaging levers to spray hoses from the bucket...he thiks his bucket has a three on it?3 has come up a lot...on his truck..but he kind of waivers back and forth about the #3...he has said it's on his hat he thinks...could he have been on a ladder truck and rescue?He is also sure his hat is black with yellow stripe.he said he has a picture of a wolf with a moon in his truck and always calls it "his" truck...he rides in the front he said...but he is not chief...this may not make sense but it is what he tells me..he has said several times about an old truck getting wrecked or dying and getting a new truck...he has told me firemen follow the leader up a line in a fire and if falls off the line he uses a bright light and sometimes a camera to find them and makes them say cheese(theres the three year old talking)...something about to spray water you push the lever down for off and up for on...when talking about 9/11 (I think )
    he said people were falliing from a building because they wouldn't wait...he was on the floor with his breathing mask on and tried t get out a window but it was too small so he used his ax to break a hole so he could get the people out. To answer someones elses question about if he seems scared about this...no its very matter of fact..just statements...although his has lined up four fire hats in my bedroom so he said we could get to them quicker if we need them..his room of course set up like a fire station everything according to where he says it goes...the funny thing is he said to me one day he needs a real air tank and a real ax for his fire staion room because the ones he has are play ones and don't work! Pretty funny!anyway let me know what you think?

It continues on link....

Micjer

Post  Micjer on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:20 am

Story #2
    by the cynicalone

Thank you for sharing your story! I have a similar story that began about the time my, now 7 year old, could talk. He insists that he was a business man who worked in a building in NY and that something happened, an explosion, above him and his office shook and got too hot very fast. He has also spoken of not being able to find a way out because the ceiling had collapsed and blocked his way to the stairs. When he was about three my sister was flipping through an old National Geographic mag in front of him and she came to a page with a NY backdrop with the twin towers. He became extremely excited and pointed to a particular window and said that's where I use to work! He has told my mother and I that he once fell with a building and was still underneath it.

I found your wonderful post on another website and the person who posted it linked me here. He is now 7 and there are NUMEROUS things said that have made believers of our entire family. Here is what I posted in the other forum before being linked here because this morning he said something so profound to me that I am now actively seeking others like him.

"Thank you for posting this micjer. I watch who I tell this to because people just think you're insane. My 7yr old son has been talking about his experience in the tower since he could speak and still is. We never allowed him to watch anything about 911 until this year and he said,"It really happened! It really happened! It's not just a dream. I was right about there. So that's what happened to me?" Since he could speak he has refused to go into any elevator past the 5th floor for fear of an explosion and inability to get out. He refuses to go near any tall buildings. He has obsessed over planes and likes to know their routes at all times, always has and asks about his dog a lot. We've never owned one. But he claims he got one when he was 25. He said that he remembers jumping or falling, because there was some type of explosion over him and the walls kept coming in and it was hot. Then he has always said he remembers falling with bricks and rubble and being buried in it. However he says he watched himself hit the ground from above himself and describes a pretty nasty scene.

He has drawn pictures at school of a crashing building with a man falling with bricks and rubble, which I have gotten calls about. He has said, since he could talk that he is from NY, hated his parents who were drunks and abusive, got married early and got the hell out and moved into NY city. He also talks a lot about remembering ferry rides with friends to the Statue of Liberty and how much he loved that as a young man. This is just the short version of the very detailed information he has about that experience. He also talks about being thousands of years old all the time. This morning he woke up, after I had saged the house yesterday, and said," Honey," which he has always called me,"I need your help. I need to go to NY where the towers were and say good-bye to Robert." I asked who Robert was and he said it was him and he needs to go there and say good-bye to that life. I told him that maybe this summer I will do everything in my power to make it happen for him. He also wants to ferry ride to his favorite spot, The statue. He insists we take a plane because he said he needs to get over that too. He was in like a daze when he spoke too. Just stared right through me. I suspect he traveled and got counsel while sleeping. I thought he was the only child on earth saying these things. He also claims to have watched and chose me to take care of him before he was born. He has always called me honey like an old man. Unfortunately he doesn't mesh well with other 7 year olds and likes to go to graveyards because he said he wants to make sure that he gets to pick what happens to his body this time around. If you ever need to chat please feel free to message me. Maybe we can find other parents experiencing this same thing and meet at the towers with the kids this summer.Also, he said if we took him he'd take us to what use to be his favorite restaurant. I am just so relieved that we're not the only ones experiencing this!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!"

We are not alone. He speaks of other lives also and one day asked me if I could see our souls because they were bigger than the car we were driving in. He claims to be thousands of human years old and once when my eldest son was in the hospital with pneumonia, Which terrified me, my little old man said to me," Honey, I've been around this earth at least 189 times now and you what? It's always OK in the end." Sorry such a long post but so excited to not be alone in what's happening here.

Chosen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My gosh. And other children claiming to have chosen. Mine says that to me all of the time. He says he watched me from,"Spirit World" and chose me. He also asked my eldest son, who is now 17, if he remembers how he use to sit on the stairs and watch him and try to talk to him. Well, about a year before he was born my eldest son slept with me and my husband because he kept seeing a little boy sitting on the top on the stairs at night trying to communicate with him. he wouldn't even go upstairs alone. Wow. I am so happy to have found this forum.

Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:16 pm

Thank you so much for posting that link Micjer. That's an incredible read...a real tearjerker at times. The detail of 'the ex-firefighter's' memories are amazing and so great the retired fireman could verify so many as real. I love you

mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:27 pm

This is a wonderfull find Micjer .
    It's great to see those parents are bright enough to listen to these kids with open Heart.
    It's one of these signs I would say that Consciousness is bringing to awareness that we
    are more than our human forms.
    Thubs Up

Love for You
    mudra

burgundia

Post  burgundia on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:58 am

thanks Micjer, very intersting.

THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:33 am

thanks micjer, this is really interesting - good share

Micjer

Post  Micjer on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:50 pm

Thanks to everyone that has taken time to read the stories.

I truly thank the families for sharing their information also.

Silver66

Might Have Been Reincarnationed?

Post  Silver66 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:48 pm

do you think i might have been reincarnationed? i have images of me looking out a window and seeing only one Tower, (i might've been in the North?) and me seeing a plane coming in...so...i dont know Oooyeah 1

Micjer

Post  Micjer on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:16 pm

Sorry this is a stupid question, but how old are you?

Silver66

Post  Silver66 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:04 pm

im sorry for not answering, ive been to busy and i forgot all about it, and im 11

Micjer

Post  Micjer on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:21 am

Well coming from someone that believes in reicarnation, it certainly could be possible.

I have read that people that die in a tragedy like this, reincarnate faster than others, as their life was cut short and still had much to learn.

I would be interested in hearing more about what you remember.

Thanks for posting. sunny

Silver66

Post  Silver66 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:38 pm

That is all i can remember...im sorry if this is too little information :/ and no problem :)

Current date/time is Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:57 am