Andrew Norton Webber on the benefits of distilled water and of Urine therapy

    Share

    devakas

    Posts: 2021
    Join date: 2010-04-10

    Re: Andrew Norton Webber on the benefits of distilled water and of Urine therapy

    Post  devakas on Mon May 28, 2012 1:56 pm

    mudra wrote:
    devakas wrote:

    It is said in Vedas, to ego the knowledge is dangerous.

    which god we are offering urine?

    I am finding ignorance of our true nature within the real problem.

    Not a strange offering to a God but plain common sense once you study it in depth Wink
    Amaroli is a gift of nature to allow us to be plainly responsible for our health.
    How simpler could it get?
    Truth is simple always devakas.

    Love from me
    mudra

    Vedas are for those who wants to know who they are and how matterial world works.

    It is said in Vedas, to ego the knowledge is dangerous. It is dangerous for materialist. It is spiritual suicide.

    Kali yuga means pumpering body, pumpering mind. Truth is simple for them.
    For them ignorance means to stop exploring material world. This mentality people think they are what they eat.?!?
    Yes, i am ignorant to that common sense.

    Vedas are complete truth, but egoistic materialists takes a drop of the vast knowledge and makes a parfume Amorali.

    did you forget your own title spirit creates matter??

    mudra

    Posts: 15149
    Join date: 2010-04-09
    Age: 59
    Location: belgium

    Re: Andrew Norton Webber on the benefits of distilled water and of Urine therapy

    Post  mudra on Tue May 29, 2012 11:43 am

    devakas wrote:

    Vedas are for those who wants to know who they are and how matterial world works.

    It is said in Vedas, to ego the knowledge is dangerous. It is dangerous for materialist. It is spiritual suicide.

    Kali yuga means pumpering body, pumpering mind. Truth is simple for them.
    For them ignorance means to stop exploring material world. This mentality people think they are what they eat.?!?
    Yes, i am ignorant to that common sense.

    Vedas are complete truth, but egoistic materialists takes a drop of the vast knowledge and makes a parfume Amorali.

    did you forget your own title spirit creates matter??

    Once you are in the knowing/being of your divine essence, awareness sees first hand creation, God's creation, as full of beauty and perfectly balanced.
    Ego drive,Soulless mind, second hand creation, is attempting to conquer/ alter a universe that is already perfect.Spirit in ignorance of it's divine nature looses itself into matter I agree.
    Amaroli to me has nothing to do with the body cult you seem to attribute to it but rather, it is working along with nature and in so doing working along with Source.
    Amaroli is opening the path to greater consciousness in the way we take care and feed our bodies. It encourages a vegetarian diet ,frugal meals , organic food,fasting,taking from nature no more than is necessary and in a completely respectfull way. These guide lines are in perfect alignment with my own way of life.
    Applied externally urine it's good for skin and hair, it is a wonderfull antiseptic, a first aid remedy that can be used when biten by snakes or scorpions , when stinged by a wasp ... It replaces creams and lotions, is a good detergent too . Taken internally it rebuilds tissues, boosts a lazy immune system,and has been proven to be of great help for extremely ill people alleviating their pains and in many related cases restoring their health with no use of toxic products at all.Amaroli offers a real holistic approach to life,increasing awareness and responsability beyond the mere limits of the body but towards nature at large.
    When you are One with the creator you naturally tend to be one with nature too and life becomes simple.
    I personnally stand in owe and humble in front of the Creator's wonderfull gifts . Nature is God's finger showing us that simple works best.
    Spirit does matter indeed sister.
    I can't explain it better devakas nor will I as my purpose is'nt to convince you nor anyone.

    Love for You
    mudra



    Liberti

    Posts: 18
    Join date: 2012-06-02
    Location: a place of beauty in the USA

    Urine Therapy/Distilled Water

    Post  Liberti on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:38 pm

    Dear Mudra,

    I am the newbie here but aging quickly, lol. However, I saw the video by Lisa on another forum a couple of weeks ago and it spoke to me completely. After joining here, I found your topic and want to tell you how much I appreciate all the work you have put into this very important subject. Last year I started a mostly raw food/juicing program which has changed me in so many ways and now I feel I was ready for the next step. I have been doing the UT along with distilled water myself for the past week. I have had to use eye drops since 1986 for a dry eye situation that sent me to the hospital with an ulcerated cornea. From there we learned that the dry eye was due to a thyroid problem (Graves Disease/hyperactive) and was given radioactive iodine treatment because medication did not work. All these years of putting heavy cream in my eyes for a couple of years and then Celluvisc came out for moderate to severe dry eye and I have been using it ever since. I used to use a box a week and am now down to a box a month. I decided to use the urine in my eyes. I also was told on my last eye exam I had cataracts lightly in both eyes...After all I read about UT, I feel it is my duty to trust this process. I have noticed an increase in energy, better sleep, and more calm and peacefulness in general.

    It has taken me 3 days to check out all the sites you have provided and they were rich with wonderful material. I am glad to find a sister who is also utilizing this approach and the contribution you have made here is wonderful. I am so glad I joined for this reason alone as I would tell nobody around me I am doing this, not out of fear but simply out of wisdom...

    Thank you again for making all this education possible for those who are ready for it.

    I hope you are happy and fulfilled in your life journey.

    Love & Peace,

    Liberti

    mudra

    Posts: 15149
    Join date: 2010-04-09
    Age: 59
    Location: belgium

    Re: Andrew Norton Webber on the benefits of distilled water and of Urine therapy

    Post  mudra on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:59 pm

    Dear Liberti ,

    Thank you so much for your testimony and your supportive words to the subject of this thread.
    I am glad to meet someone who is also using UT and distilled water.
    After everything I read on the subject I have'nt the slighest doubt your eye condition will
    improve and heal.And if you are on a raw diet and fresh juices too you are well on your way
    to put your body in great shape.
    Since I began UT and the use of distilled water a few weeks ago I can say that I feel very good.
    The sense of peacefullness I experienced from the beginning is present daily despite hard challenges I am facing right now in my life. A wound I had on my arm disappeared completely in no time. I remember asking myself " where is that wound , I can't find it ! ". My skin is looking healthy and has a very soft touch I never had before.I noticed during one of Lisam Harrison ( who started drinking distilled water and using urine on her skin) latest videos, that she looked particularly radiant.These last few days I am finding myself eating very little.I am simply not craving for food anylonger.

    Much Love for You sister

    Hugs

    Love for You
    mudra



    Liberti

    Posts: 18
    Join date: 2012-06-02
    Location: a place of beauty in the USA

    Urine Therapy/distilled water

    Post  Liberti on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:32 pm

    Hello again dear Mudra,sunny

    Ditto to all you have said. I forgot to mention my skin and like you, it is so soft where it was so dry and itchy. I do not have to spend $ on hand/body cream, hooray:cheers: .

    And yes also to the fact that I am strangely more peaceful and I too have things that are challenging me but I am at Peace! I wake up with no thoughts and simply enjoy laying in the stillness before I need to arise (you know why)Embarassed

    All I can say is I was supposed to find this out at this time...I do not think I would have signed up at another time because of the conditionings are urine being full of germs!!! and all the other things around doing such a practice...

    I feel stronger within somehow and I do feel younger and those around me are putting that at 20 yrs!! Do not put much value on that however as my inner journey is still one of finding the True Self. So we are experiencing the same wonders and I am happy to have a companion I can talk to about this since the internet has everyone connected. Distance is no barrier.

    I cannot eat the foods I used to at all...the past year of juicing/raw foods has given me a new taste and appreciation of the lifegiving force in them..I love my Breville juicer and saw the video, Fat, Sick and Almost Dead and that transformation was amazing. I love the combinations of fresh raw juice I make and within an hour of drinking it I can actually feel invigorated. I need to go for a walk or bike ride...

    I see the isles and isles of canned, processed and packaged food and just feel gratitude that I was awakened to finally take a new direction. Even when I was asked what I was doing and I told my neighbors and even showed them my juicing and offered them some, they said they could not live on that but its just that they are stuck and not ready....that was even before I found UT!!! I am not about to share that and its too bad but it is the wisest thing for me to do..

    Thanks for the response and I learned so much more from your abundant research and postings on this subject which inspired me to keep on as I was on the right path...

    Namaste my friend and Peace,

    Liberty

    We Are You

    Posts: 1550
    Join date: 2011-09-19
    Location: Here

    And the gynn is ..Liberty

    Post  We Are You on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:08 pm

    Liberti wrote:Hello again dear Mudra,sunny

    Ditto to all you have said. I forgot to mention my skin and like you, it is so soft where it was so dry and itchy. I do not have to spend $ on hand/body cream, hooray:cheers: .

    And yes also to the fact that I am strangely more peaceful and I too have things that are challenging me but I am at Peace! I wake up with no thoughts and simply enjoy laying in the stillness before I need to arise (you know why)Embarassed

    All I can say is I was supposed to find this out at this time...I do not think I would have signed up at another time because of the conditionings are urine being full of germs!!! and all the other things around doing such a practice...

    I feel stronger within somehow and I do feel younger and those around me are putting that at 20 yrs!! Do not put much value on that however as my inner journey is still one of finding the True Self. So we are experiencing the same wonders and I am happy to have a companion I can talk to about this since the internet has everyone connected. Distance is no barrier.

    I cannot eat the foods I used to at all...the past year of juicing/raw foods has given me a new taste and appreciation of the lifegiving force in them..I love my Breville juicer and saw the video, Fat, Sick and Almost Dead and that transformation was amazing. I love the combinations of fresh raw juice I make and within an hour of drinking it I can actually feel invigorated. I need to go for a walk or bike ride...

    I see the isles and isles of canned, processed and packaged food and just feel gratitude that I was awakened to finally take a new direction. Even when I was asked what I was doing and I told my neighbors and even showed them my juicing and offered them some, they said they could not live on that but its just that they are stuck and not ready....that was even before I found UT!!! I am not about to share that and its too bad but it is the wisest thing for me to do..

    Thanks for the response and I learned so much more from your abundant research and postings on this subject which inspired me to keep on as I was on the right path...

    Namaste my friend and Peace,

    Liberty

    devakas

    Posts: 2021
    Join date: 2010-04-10

    Re: Andrew Norton Webber on the benefits of distilled water and of Urine therapy

    Post  devakas on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:08 am

    mudra wrote:
    devakas wrote:

    Vedas are for those who wants to know who they are and how matterial world works.

    It is said in Vedas, to ego the knowledge is dangerous. It is dangerous for materialist. It is spiritual suicide.

    Kali yuga means pumpering body, pumpering mind. Truth is simple for them.
    For them ignorance means to stop exploring material world. This mentality people think they are what they eat.?!?
    Yes, i am ignorant to that common sense.

    Vedas are complete truth, but egoistic materialists takes a drop of the vast knowledge and makes a parfume Amorali.

    did you forget your own title spirit creates matter??

    Once you are in the knowing/being of your divine essence, awareness sees first hand creation, God's creation, as full of beauty and perfectly balanced.
    Ego drive,Soulless mind, second hand creation, is attempting to conquer/ alter a universe that is already perfect.Spirit in ignorance of it's divine nature looses itself into matter I agree.
    Amaroli to me has nothing to do with the body cult you seem to attribute to it but rather, it is working along with nature and in so doing working along with Source.
    Amaroli is opening the path to greater consciousness in the way we take care and feed our bodies. It encourages a vegetarian diet ,frugal meals , organic food,fasting,taking from nature no more than is necessary and in a completely respectfull way. These guide lines are in perfect alignment with my own way of life.
    Applied externally urine it's good for skin and hair, it is a wonderfull antiseptic, a first aid remedy that can be used when biten by snakes or scorpions , when stinged by a wasp ... It replaces creams and lotions, is a good detergent too . Taken internally it rebuilds tissues, boosts a lazy immune system,and has been proven to be of great help for extremely ill people alleviating their pains and in many related cases restoring their health with no use of toxic products at all.Amaroli offers a real holistic approach to life,increasing awareness and responsability beyond the mere limits of the body but towards nature at large.
    When you are One with the creator you naturally tend to be one with nature too and life becomes simple.
    I personnally stand in owe and humble in front of the Creator's wonderfull gifts . Nature is God's finger showing us that simple works best.
    Spirit does matter indeed sister.
    I can't explain it better devakas nor will I as my purpose is'nt to convince you nor anyone.

    Love for You
    mudra



    Some urninophiles see urine therapy as a divine manifestation of cosmic intelligence. They use urine to unleash their kundalini, sending it straight into the third eye, bringing instant enlightenment.



    are we mixing amorali with spiritualism again. scratch

    mudra

    Posts: 15149
    Join date: 2010-04-09
    Age: 59
    Location: belgium

    Re: Andrew Norton Webber on the benefits of distilled water and of Urine therapy

    Post  mudra on Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:18 pm

    devakas wrote:


    Some urninophiles see urine therapy as a divine manifestation of cosmic intelligence. They use urine to unleash their kundalini, sending it straight into the third eye, bringing instant enlightenment.

    are we mixing amorali with spiritualism again. scratch

    Well I have'nt experienced this yet nor am I looking forward to dear Devakas.
    Although I trust any life experience can trigger a wake up in soul and heart. For after all Creator is ever present
    wether we are in the conscious knowing state of this or not.
    And really for purpose of clarity this thread is mainly focusing on Health and nature's gift.

    Love from me
    mudra

    mudra

    Posts: 15149
    Join date: 2010-04-09
    Age: 59
    Location: belgium

    Re: Andrew Norton Webber on the benefits of distilled water and of Urine therapy

    Post  mudra on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:44 pm

    Urine Therapy, the p`energy of life and longevity!

    Cup of pee anyone? No, not tea, pee. Could pee really be the great elixir of life, youth and vitality?

    Called by some, ( Dasai Cola), after Morarji Dasai the former prime minister of India. Mr. Dasai lived to just a few months shy of 100 years old, and said on a televised interview that the reason for his long life and good health was due to urine therapy and his drinking eight ounces of his own urine every morning as described in the Hindu religious text and followed by many yoga masters for thousands of years.

    It is easy to discount urine therapy until you realize that there is overwhelming anecdotal evidence along with a surprising amount of scientific studies. Renowned Institutes in India, China, Japan, Italy, Greece and even Germany and America have found strong evidence to support the use of urine therapy.

    When some Japanese doctors were attending a medical conference in America and were questioned about this urotherapy, they found it surprising that it would be so easily rejected by that group with all the case studies which they had carefully participated in.


    ....

    In America, one Dr. who was formerly a professor at one College of Medicine, founded a Research Institute. He found "peptides" in the blood which he later found to have anti-cancer properties. He then went on to find that these peptides were also in urine.

    Through great research which included working with a Japanese Institute, he began using a therapy protocol that included urine therapy. For several years he had great success treating cancer patients and after an astounding year in the 1980`s he was asked to do a television interview on a major network. On this nationally televised program he ridiculed mainstream medicine and pharmacology for being to rigid and profit driven to make use of such therapies that had little or no monetary value but that had great therapeutic value to the patient.

    Soon after that interview he was attacked by the government and brought up on serious charges. Every couple of years they would bring up new charges and every time he would win the court cases. One of the biggest reasons for his victories in court was that the government would accuse him of making unsubstantiated claims, but he would then bring hundreds of patients that would testify how they were helped and even cured. Because of the many testimonies he won every time. But had he lost, he could have been sent to prison for many years. If he had been found guilty of even one of the charges he would have lost his license to practice and would have been forced to shut down.

    Finally after more than a decade of battling the government they stopped bringing charges, but only after depleting the DR. of all his savings. It took years to recover from that. But he is only one story among many. And it is not only the government in America. In Europe some have been attacked and all over the world there is a general sense of shame just to talk about this therapy.

    E.V. Danoplulas, a Professor of Internal Medicine in Athens, Greece used urine therapy successfully for the treatment of liver cancer and prevention of the development of secondary tumors. With such success he was delighted to publish the results of his many case studies. To his great surprise he was immediately ridiculed and discredited and eventually was forced into retirement.

    Dr. Ryoichi Nakao of Japan who was trained as a M.D. both in the west and the east was severely reprimanded and ridiculed by his colleagues for his insistence on the efficacy of urine therapy. In Japan a prevailing business practice is based on the saying, "the nail that sticks up will be hammered down".

    Dr. Nakao M.D. was a big nail that stuck way up and every attempt was made to hammer him down. The medical establishment tried to discredit and shame him,(honor is of great importance in Japanese culture and to shame ones honor is very serious). But Dr. Nakao didn`t give in to the attacks and went on to be the founder of "The Miracle Cup of Liquid Institute".

    This research institute went on to have thousands of successful case studies in the treatment of cancer and other serious illness`s. Dr. Nakao`s efforts were finally recognized, and in 1996 the World Conference of Urine Therapy was established. Men and women of medicine and science from around the world who explore the many uses of urine therapy come together every three years to share and compare results.

    People like Dr. Ryoichi Nakao and Dr. Ryosuke Kimura M.D. who have helped numerous patients through "The Miracle Cup of Liquid Institute" in Japan continues to mount up the evidence of the efficacy of this therapy. More than two million Japanese follow urine therapy by drinking half a liter to one liter or more of their own urine everyday.

    Dr. John Wynhousen of the U.S.A. lost his license to practice for advocating to drink urine, but chose to continue advocating this practice because of the profound results he witnessed. Dr. Schaller of France, and Dr. Lutz Riedel of Germany are just a few more examples of real people of medicine and science using this therapy. Also through Institutes in India, China and even in Europe and America more and more is being learned about the uses of urine.

    Already, pharmaceutical companies are using the urea in urine for expensive anti-aging creams in Europe and is a common component is the newest brands of anti-aging cosmetics. In America many components are used in anti- blood clotting drugs and cancer treatment drugs.

    Melatonin now out sells aspirin in some parts of the U.S.A. and is a plentiful component in morning urine. An Italian pharmaceutical company isolated urea a major component in urine which is now used in "perganal", a major fertility drug that has close to a billion dollars a year in sales.

    Urokinase is an enzyme found in urine and scientist found that this enzyme strengthens the blood stream and coronary arteries. Now the pharmaceutical companies make a synthetic form of this enzyme and markets it as a great creation of modern medicine and a miracle blood clot dis- solver for unblocking coronary arteries. Did they make it better... or was there another motive involved,($$$)?

    Even though the natural and synthetic compounds that mimic the natural compounds are used in such drugs, these companies will still say that urine is either totally bad for you or at the least has no clinical use. But then if you had a business that you could make billions and billions of dollars from the sales of a synthetic patented chemical or tell a patient that they can drink their own pee for free, which would you do?

    Arrow read full article here : Arrow http://www.heaven-and-earth-home-remedies.com/urine-therapy.html

    Love Always
    mudra


      Current date/time is Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:39 pm