tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

MY PLANET IS COMING ~ A 3 year old's perspective

orthodoxymoron

Re: MY PLANET IS COMING ~ A 3 year old's perspective

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:07 am

I don't absolutely know that Nibiru and the Annunaki exist. The evidence seems overwhelming - but who really knows what the proper interpretation of this evidence is? In a sense - I'm trying to convert the Niburans and the Annunaki - and all factions - to the concept of a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System. The actual implementation by the various factions would undoubtedly vary from planet to planet, nation to nation, and group to group. It seems that soul-force will have to win in the end - because the genuinely good guys and gals probably don't have the brute-force to implement the right-thing for this solar system. I don't know that for a fact. But if there are enough defectors throughout the various factions (including their leaders), there might be a genuinely positive outcome. Once again - This is a Test. This is Only a Test.
    Micjer

Post  Micjer on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:29 am

Carol wrote:What makes you think that Nibiru isn't filled with Annunaki? I like the transfiguration theory and am opting for that. I've always thought it way cool to undergo transfiguration. I thought the faithfull were supposed to walk/go the way of Christ - who was transfigured. If we truly follow his footsteps, well why not us?

This goes along with my way of thinking Carol.

The one thing I have trouble with in the original post, is the child stating that spaceships are coming to save people. I really struggle with this.

Imagine the world in turmoil, with volcanoes etc, and a spaceship comes to "save" everyone. What is the right thing to do? Suspect

Each one, starting as soon as they could talk, around age 1, started describing where they come from and what they are here for, and what is going to happen. Imagine your 2 year old telling you the planet will turn over, that the volcanoes will erupt all over the place, that the "people will all fall down", and that everything will change very soon. They talk of ships coming to the earth to take people to a safe place. And now my second son, now 3, has been telling us for a year, "My planet is coming!"

Last edited by Micjer on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:39 am

Micjer wrote:
    Carol wrote:What makes you think that Nibiru isn't filled with Annunaki? I like the transfiguration theory and am opting for that. I've always thought it way cool to undergo transfiguration. I thought the faithfull were supposed to walk/go the way of Christ - who was transfigured. If we truly follow his footsteps, well why not us?

The one thing I have trouble with in the original post, is the child stating that spaceships are coming to save people. I really struggle with this.

Imagine the world in turmoil, with volcanoes etc, and a spaceship comes to "save" everyone. What is the right thing to do? Suspect

Sorry for jumping in here - but I wish for a proper solar system governmental system to be implemented - and all of the issues sorted out - before I even think of getting in a UFO - although I recently put out a call for someone to donate an old 'sport-model' to the cause - to be used for proselytizing. At this point - I am very wary of saviors. Save us from our saviors.
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:57 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Who is the 'being' in your avatar, mudra? Is that 'the light-bearer'? Why did you choose it?

My avatar, Oxy ,I fell in love with ever since I first saw it .
    The name of this painting is " The balance keeper " .
    For me it evoques the Dao ... the force behind the natural order.
    It is reminding me that balance is the source of harmony.
    Siri Arc made me the surprise of adding that light bulb to it after
    a post I made and I kept it like that ever since .

Love Always
    mudra

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:17 am

Thank-you mudra. It just suddenly dawned on me that the avatar was a female 'light bearer' - like the Statue of Liberty. Could this be representative of the positive side of Lucifer? The Queen of Heaven? Mary? The balance aspect would fit with a mediatrix role. I know I keep grasping at straws - and keep inching further and further out on a very thin and brittle limb. Just thought I'd ask - and now I know.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:32 am

Micjer wrote:

Each one, starting as soon as they could talk, around age 1, started describing where they come from and what they are here for, and what is going to happen. Imagine your 2 year old telling you the planet will turn over, that the volcanoes will erupt all over the place, that the "people will all fall down", and that everything will change very soon. They talk of ships coming to the earth to take people to a safe place. And now my second son, now 3, has been telling us for a year, "My planet is coming!"

This has been told to abductees and contactees as well who will be evacuated. From my various informational sources they site that there are many on this planet from other planets and many souls who were born into human bodies who will be returning home. Now this is where it gets tricky for me because why not go back to a body of the home planet and keep an inferior human body? Unless perhaps, the inferior body is going to be enhanced in a major way that would make it a superior vehicle. Of course, if we were to stick with the negative aspect (reppies) one would want to keep humans unevolved so as to maintain control over them and use them for their own neferious purposes. And of course we have pretty much determined that the grays are using humans for their own DNA hybrid projects... which raises another issue.

Greys are also into control and the "hive" mind as compared to the sovereign state of beingness. What is going on here? Surely with their time travel they know what's coming up. Eleni, an abductee, spoke about being taken to an underground base in the future when the galactic wave passed through earth and how she experienced it. This whole issue is a real conundrum to me. Delores Cannon speaks of the earth splitting into two earths. I'm thinking each will vibrate at a different frequency and be inhabited by who knows.

Is our entire universe going to go through this transformation as well? I would think so if the galactic wave really does exist (and science indicates this is true). We just don't know how far reaching it is and what the impact will be.

I've read other reports from time travelers who went to the future. Everyone came back with good reports.... except for J-rod the ET Dan Burish was working with who discussed how the timeline he was on may be dissolved if something (I don't recall what) were to happen on this time line.

We have to take into consideration that there are people working to alter earths timeline but one thing that they cannot change is the universe's plan and the galactic wave. They can't alter the solar system from crossing the galactic plane nor can they stop the inflow of cosmic gamma rays (although they did attempt to slow it down with all of the barrium they have been seeding the upper atmospehre with via contrails - barrium absorbs x-rays/radiaation). Earth cannot escape CME/solar flares nor can it escape the increase of gamma rays or the changes to human and animal DNA. All of this is happening.

I still think everyone's mad rush to get underground bunkers is to protect them from solar flares... but also the solar winds and violent seas as this too is going to affect the planet especially if the sun does its next magnetic pole shift IF it triggers earth's magnetic pole shift... and subsequent planet shift where the planet will more or less roll to its side with the new north pole having been identified as being in Russia.

People will fall down when the planet comes to a standstill just prior to the poleshift. There are no geo-magnetics to hold anyone up. Currently the planet is turing a 1,000 miles an hour so if it were to stop turning all falls down - even rock walls. Edgar Cayce addressed this in some of his prophecies. It is also a time when it will go dark. Which raises another issue as one side of the planet would be dark just due to the rotation stopping. However, others postulated that Nibiru or some other planet which has already been sighted just on the other side of the sun would cross between earth and the sun creating a solar eclipes which would put the whole planet in darkness. There would be no electricity either nor would batteries work when the pole shift happens. I'm opting for candles, latterns and those glow sticks (chemical snap lights} to use when this happens and looking to "hopefully" be in a root celler that I plan on lining with straw bales and used steel belted tires outside of that surround by 5 feet of earth. Build it into the hillside. Root will have cinder block walls, cement roof, steel belted tires.. of course my husband and I are still discussing this as he is saying using steryo foam instead of hay around the tires or ramed with earth. (sigh)

I'm not afraid of the galactic wave, the dark or even not being able to stand.. but being crushed isn't on my bucket list of things to do this lifetime.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:17 am

What if most of the stuff being tossed around the alternative media regarding ufo's, aliens, earth-changes, ascension, ascended-masters, universe-history, etc, etc - is mostly bs? I'm sorry to keep bringing this up - but I am a very suspicious and paranoid person. I'm having to work very hard to begin to come up with a solar system view which works for me - and I still don't know if even that is legitimate. I think something hidden and huge has been going on here for a long time - and now whatever it is - is in the process of being exposed - and this phenomenon does not wish to be exposed - and does not wish to lose power, or be brought to justice - hence the deception and manipulation. I keep thinking that the earth-changes would be connected with an angry lashing-out by a cornered animal - so to speak. I guess this is one reason why I am looking for a graceful end-game - without catastophic events of any kind - and where even the really bad guys and gals can have the chance to become good guys and gals - with a reasonable program of restitution, re-education, and restoration - which might include extended incarceration - but no damning to hell retribution or eternal extermination scenarios. But once again - I don't know the whole story - and if I did, I might be saying something completely different. I don't know Jack. I don't even know Jill.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:39 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:What if most of the stuff being tossed around the alternative media regarding ufo's, aliens, earth-changes, ascension, ascended-masters, universe-history, etc, etc - is mostly bs? I'm sorry to keep bringing this up - but I am a very suspicious and paranoid person. I'm having to work very hard to begin to come up with a solar system view which works for me - and I still don't know if even that is legitimate. I think something hidden and huge has been going on here for a long time - and now whatever it is - is in the process of being exposed - and this phenomenon does not wish to be exposed - and does not wish to lose power, or be brought to justice - hence the deception and manipulation. I keep thinking that the earth-changes would be connected with an angry lashing-out by a cornered animal - so to speak.

Yes, I suspect you are correct and what they don't want out in the light is the truth about "all" things - even them.

And I think there exists an intergalactic government and just like earth there are rogue groups who are self-serving.

mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:34 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote: What if everyone was like me? What kind of a world would it be? In my case, it probably wouldn't be very good.

On the contrary I feel you are very good company Oxy.
    Your quest is legitimate . I can only wish for the noble dreams you have for this world to come true . Faith and patience are good companions on our journey and the rest you already have : an open Heart, ideals and perseverance.
    ideals.

Love from me
    mudra
    investigator

Post  investigator on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:49 pm

I'm thinking maybe absolutely nothing, is going to happen in 2012-2013, and we just muddle through for a few more decades, which is when the real date occurs. How many times have we had some crazy new age channeler say we are going to have "first contact" (Shieldon Niedle, Mike Quincy, Suzy Ward, David Wilcocks, Jeilala Starr, Shaini Goodwin, Patrick Bellringer, etc) and nothing happens? I'll bet anyone here 1 Silver American Eagle that nothing happens with this galactic wave by 2014, except maybe further economic collapse, but that's it. I think it's just a dis-info date to confuse people away from any real date of something happening, and to trick people into doing nothing with their lives.

Are we on the verge of an official government disclosure of the existence and reality of ETs and UFOs? The evidence is increasingly compelling that this utterly civilization-changing event is indeed upon us -- likely within no more than six months or less.

November 2009 quote source
    http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/davids-blog?start=26

Does anyone remember when Wilcock's was saying disclosure is imminent? 6 months away? 13.5 months later nothing happens LOL, I'm not surprised. They always change their dates after their original date was 100% wrong, to sell more goods and services to make $$$$$$$. I'm somewhat clairvoyant, and even I don't believe in 2012-2013, I kind of don't even like my own people ironically. I wish some of these people would just admit they screwed up big time with their predictions, mislead people, man up and just admit that: maybe they aren't a clear channel after all. Nothing wrong with not being a clear channel, people get tricked by entities all the time, elf waves, and voice to skull technology.

Last edited by investigator on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Beren

Post  Beren on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:05 pm

I still think everyone's mad rush to get underground bunkers is to protect them from solar flares... but also the solar winds and violent seas as this too is going to affect the planet especially if the sun does its next magnetic pole shift IF it triggers earth's magnetic pole shift... and subsequent planet shift where the planet will more or less roll to its side with the new north pole having been identified as being in Russia.

People will fall down when the planet comes to a standstill just prior to the poleshift. There are no geo-magnetics to hold anyone up. Currently the planet is turing a 1,000 miles an hour so if it were to stop turning all falls down - even rock walls. Edgar Cayce addressed this in some of his prophecies. It is also a time when it will go dark. Which raises another issue as one side of the planet would be dark just due to the rotation stopping. However, others postulated that Nibiru or some other planet which has already been sighted just on the other side of the sun would cross between earth and the sun creating a solar eclipes which would put the whole planet in darkness. There would be no electricity either nor would batteries work when the pole shift happens. I'm opting for candles, latterns and those glow sticks (chemical snap lights} to use when this happens and looking to "hopefully" be in a root celler that I plan on lining with straw bales and used steel belted tires outside of that surround by 5 feet of earth. Build it into the hillside. Root will have cinder block walls, cement roof, steel belted tires.. of course my husband and I are still discussing this as he is saying using steryo foam instead of hay around the tires or ramed with earth. (sigh)

I'm not afraid of the galactic wave, the dark or even not being able to stand.. but being crushed isn't on my bucket list of things to do this lifetime.
    [/quote]

Carol this is reminding me of this exact thing: read carefully;
    Revelation book
    6th chapter

12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, (space phenomena ???)as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. (direct human impression of what actually is happening then in the midst of the thing).

15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. (underground bases???)16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us[f] from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of their[g] wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

When you re read this verses you see that THEY ACTUALLY KNOW what is the real power in the universe but still run away from it. Such a shame for them and a waste.
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:47 pm

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:56 pm

Sinners in the hands of a loving god - who has committed mass-murder before - and who will not hesitate to commit mass-murder again and again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9mFn9EhgU4 The entire god concept is problematic. Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. A new commandment I give unto you - 'Thou shalt have no gods'. I'm getting really sick and tired of this wrath of god bs. How about a god who teaches responsibility - and then behaves responsibly? Is that too much to ask? Some might say that I'm making things worse for myself - but how could things be any worse - given my AV1 and MOA posting? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYkbqzWVHZI I'm already toast. I'm just trying to make things better for the lucky few who know how to grovel and beg for mercy. Could this be the sort of thing we are really dealing with?
    1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyKy8_sF4xY 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU 3. http://www.hulu.com/watch/108637/stargate-sg-1-the-powers-that-be 4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b365_qJEpDg
    I'm basically trying to talk sense to the gods and goddesses - but so far, they don't seem to be talking to me - which may be just as well. World Without Reason. Amen

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:10 pm

hmmm, it's one thing to bend ones knee in an act of respect and humility and quite another to grovel and beg for mercy. My biggest hurdle is to forgive those who wound me so I know how difficult that can be which means I have to start with forgiving myself for my own transgressions first. Let's face it Oxy, Catholism and many religions can truly mess with ones mind and thought process creating all types of false mental constructs.

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:15 pm

Carol wrote:hmmm, it's one thing to bend ones knee in an act of respect and humility and quite another to grovel and beg for mercy. My biggest hurdle is to forgive those who wound me so I know how difficult that can be which means I have to start with forgiving myself for my own transgressions first. Let's face it Oxy, Catholism and many religions can truly mess with ones mind and thought process creating all types of false mental constructs.

I continue to be a fan of spiritual and moral discipline. I am a fan of elegance, excellence, and all manner of culture and refinement. I envision a perfected humanity - living in a perfected solar system - with no war, starvation, cruelty, murder, poverty, or even the most minor of crimes. But any form of enslavement or extermination is at the top of my fecal list. Unquestioning obedience and servitude is not loyalty - it's stupidity. Just following orders is a bs defense - which ranks right up there with the 'twinky-defense' or 'the devil made me do it'. A Vatican which was in complete harmony with the Teachings of Jesus and the U.S. Constitution would be a perfect setting to converse with a super-intelligent and highly-refined solar system administrator - who was uber-competent, yet humble and low-key - and who might be wearing blue-jeans and Birkenstocks - instead of lace and Prada - and who did not engage in petty micromanagement - but simply made sure that a proper governmental system remained intact and uncorrupted - and then just traveled the solar system visiting with all nations and races (including reptilians, greys, and hybrids) - but showed no favoritism whatsoever. Hope springs eternal.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Beren

Post  Beren on Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:42 pm

Ortho,

First of all Carol`s writing about transfiguration of Christ is the most precious now since no one in ages brought up that point.
    Our ultimate goal isn`t USofSS as you suggest. Our ultimate thing here is to die and be reborn in him-Christ. To die in the old view and world and be reborn into Creator`s clothes.
    Transfiguration awaits all whom are willing to return to God.

Christ refused to be named as Earth King of Israel. He showed us our real potential which is beyond this world.

So I got to disappoint you Ortho Wink
    A thing that you `d like will probably never happen on the way you write about. Because it would carry spiritual clogging. Just like Reps and Grays which are stuck in their developments ages ago. Because they rely on themselves - without source. And we are pretty much like them today if you look how this world runs today.
    The only way to ever go forward is to walk the path of the divine. It means eventually shattering this kind of world functioning. It leads nowhere except to downfall of anyone who practice it.
    Dying to this world and being reborn into God`s world.

That`s the meaning of the baptism ( true baptism not churchianity`s ), you go under water ( you are dying to your old person) and you rise (being born again into spirit) .

All that Christ did was to mostly symbolically show us what will happen. Where we will go, into what. What power we would wield etc.
    And the Gray and Rep problem was and is that they want that powers ,only without changing ,without evolving towards Creator.

Trust me , a single thought is enough to eliminate standing armies of Reps untied all together against you.
    THAT is the POWER of God and all whom are one with God.
    That`s the power we will inherit and that`s why we are being robbed of that path today. But I am confident that many will choose to Love instead to Fear.

"Love your enemies and be like your Father who is in heaven"
    A profound statement, worthy of heavy thinking, not lightly discarded.

Be in Love, Be Love. And then you are on the same frequency as Father is.
    It is allowing light and love to refresh you, re shape you, lift you carry you, make you divine for you are God`s child and that`s your spa treatment before God Very Happy

Reps and Grays never shower -you know Big Grin 2
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:52 pm

Thank-you Beren. But why is applying responsibility (as found in the Teachings of Jesus and the U.S. Constitution) to this solar system and it's inhabitants a bad thing? Should we be irresponsible as we look forward to pie in the sky - in the sweet by and by? Should we look forward to the extermination of the wicked - and the destruction of this beautiful world - by an angry god of love? What's wrong with this picture? "Thy will be done - on Earth - as it is in Heaven".
    Beren

Post  Beren on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:10 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Beren. But why is applying responsibility (as found in the Teachings of Jesus and the U.S. Constitution) to this solar system and it's inhabitants a bad thing? Should we be irresponsible as we look forward to pie in the sky - in the sweet by and by? Should we look forward to the extermination of the wicked - and the destruction of this beautiful world - by an angry god of love? What's wrong with this picture?

You didn`t get me Orhto, this world is this world. You can`t make it better since free will is used for EVIL. Don`t you remember that God said it will make everything new?
    New Earth and new heaven. Old will be gone.
    How and when - only God knows.
    Will it be literal destruction of the planet -probably but again maybe not .
    But in order to have that paradise worlds and world you need to start without free will being used to harm an destroy .

And how many are that much evolved that they will understand that free will is a gift but with responsibility?
    How can you make US of SS with THIS prevalent consciousness?
    You can`t.
    Saw Avatar?

You get the picture where we are heading if we expand in space with nowadays conscience...

Without changing the conscience ,there is no progress.
    With the way you are presenting it , I respect you, but it would never work fully.
    US constitution is good document but still made form the failed human perspective.

We need much more better law, law of Divine fully operating in our hearts.
    We need to SEE and HEAR and understand and love in order to be successful.
    Anything else is sheer failure. And we live that failure now.
    Can`t you see friend, that all possible human way and form of government was tried in history. All failed.

Because all was WITHOUT law of Love -which is law of God.

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Beren - the God and/or the Goddess of This World needs to retire - and Responsibility - as found in the Teachings of Jesus, and the U.S. Constitution, needs to be the modus operandi of this solar system. If we can't even run this solar system - why should we be trusted anywhere else in the universe - especially in Heaven? Why should we be irresponsible - and expect God to take care of everything for us? Perhaps this solar system is as good as it gets - anywhere in the universe. Why do we seem to be so ungrateful for the home God has given us?
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:07 pm

The point is EVERYONE in the solar system gets an upgrade. It's different this time oxy. This is the beginning of a GOLDEN ERA and these other things are needed when spiritual energy is at its ebb - as it is now. In India they speak of the four yugas (a period of time an epoch or cycle).

"These are the Krita Yuga, the Treta Yuga, the Dvapara Yuga, and finally the Kali Yuga. According to Hindu cosmology, life in the universe is created, destroyed once every 4.1 to 8.2 billion years, which is one full day (day and night) for Brahma. The lifetime of a Brahma himself may be 311 trillion and 40 Billion years.The cycles are said to repeat like the seasons, waxing and waning within a greater time-cycle of the creation and destruction of the universe. Like Summer, Spring, Winter and Autumn, each yuga involves stages or gradual changes which the earth and the consciousness of mankind goes through as a whole. A complete yuga cycle from a high Golden Age of enlightenment to a Dark Age and back again is said to be caused by the solar system's motion around a central sun."

This is the end of Kali Yuga (the last leg of the dharma-bull elephant is collapsing).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:4_yugas.PNG" alt="" />

We are moving into Satya Yuga (the Era of Truth) every manifestation or work is close to the purest ideal and mankind will allow intrinsic goodness to rule supreme. It is sometimes referred to as the "Golden Age." The average lifespan in the satya yuga is 100,000 years. The Dharma bull, which symbolises morality, stood on all four legs during this period. Later in the Treta Yuga it would become three, and two in the later Dvapara Yuga. Currently, in the immoral age of Kali, it stands on one leg.

What you are seeking will unfold of its own accord according to the cycles. This is a time to rejoice as the end of Kali Yuga is in sight as we are moving into a time when all people are happy.

...as described in the Mahabharata, a Hindu epic:

"there were no poor and no rich; there was no need to labour, because all that men required was obtained by the power of will; the chief virtue was the abandonment of all worldly desires. The Krita Yuga was without disease; there was no lessening with the years; there was no hatred or vanity, or evil thought; no sorrow, no fear. All mankind could attain to supreme blessedness."

This is our future and is already here in the process of manifestation. Even your current thought processes are helping to set it into motion as your intention is to see something described here manifested - is it not?

"During Satya Yuga, all people engage only in good, sublime deeds. Ashrams become devoid of wickedness and deceit."

You can read more about this here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satya_Yuga

and here is the science to back up what is happening...

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:49 pm

There's that Kali again! "Currently, in the immoral age of Kali, it stands on one leg. What you are seeking will unfold of its own accord according to the cycles. This is a time to rejoice as the end of Kali Yuga is in sight as we are moving into a time when all people are happy." Could this foretell the retirement of Kali? Or does this foretell the end of the world and most of it's inhabitants - slain by the sharp swords of Kali - the Goddess of Destruction? Anna Hayes aka Ashyana Deane speaks of a Kali Rama Step-Back at around 08:00 of part 3 of the Camelot interview. Once again - I will pursue responsibility - as best I can - until the Gods and Goddesses get something good going around here. But I'm mostly hearing mumbo-jumbo and new-age bs. Still - I'll try to keep an open mind.
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Oxy, the information I shared is thousands of years old which is why I left Catholism and entered into a very long period of study with the Eastern philosphies. Kali also represents the dance of death, destruction and rebirth. Just as in other past cycles, some will be transported off-world by ETs, some will go underground into bases around the world, some will go into caves, some into underground shelters. Some will make it and some will not. No one gets out physically alive at the end of life anyway unless (to my way of thinking) they undergo transfiguration. There are those like Pane who are opting for getting out of this universe/dimension and moving on. For the most part I suspect we will not know until the time comes how our transition is to be. Yet, isn't that how it is in real life anyway?

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:42 pm

The problem is - I am uncertain about who is in charge of my soul when I die. I feel as though I have declared war on the gods and goddesses - and if they are in charge of the netherworld - then I may be in huge trouble. I grew up being taught that the Creator God of the Universe was in control of everything - and would take care of everything important for us - such as the afterlife. I have no such assurance presently - which is one reason I wish to make sure that the genuinely good guys and gals are in charge of this solar system - and presumably the afterlife. I have been told lie after lie after lie by scientists, philosophers, politicians, theologians, gurus, and clergy. I am not a happy camper right now. As crazy as it sounds, and as critical as I am of Roman Catholicism, I am still trying to understand ufology, spirituality, politics, religion, etc - in the context of Roman Catholicism - as both a friend and an enemy of the church. Sometimes I imagine myself speaking with scholars at the Vatican - or studying in the Vatican Library. Those are the people who really know what the hell is going on - but they're not talking about what they really know. As far as I can tell - they can't. So - I have to imagine talking to them about all of the forbidden knowledge - such as the Third Secret of Fatima - who killed Pope John Paul I - who really wrote the Bible - and who the Queen of Heaven really is. It's kind of a strange world I live in - but it's probably an even stranger world at the Vatican - especially in the sub-levels after midnight...
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:37 am

Oxy,what is important is not what others think, but what YOU think, and what you keep in your thoughts. My motto is "question authority!" Then, choose the life and thoughts that you want to have. "They" haven't done a great job up until now, have they? Sometimes we can think too much. Push the reset button and just go forward in each day, do your chosen tasks, and live like it's what you create, from moment to moment. If you try to figure it all out, perhaps you won't. It's the trying that holds you back, see?
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:07 am

Oxy, if you want to know about the Vatican I suggest you read what Father Malachi Martin had to write about it. But mind you it is not for the faint of heart.
    http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=father+malachi+martin+interviews&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

I'm not sure if you ever had an OBE or NDE but I have something from someone who has and will post it for you. The main thing to know is how you experience your consciousness in your head, your sense of awareness continues when you cross over. Unortunately, those who are not prepared may have some unsettling experiences depending upon the thought construts and mental habits they get into while embodied. The key is to love god with all of your heart and that will set you on the right frequency path. Popping on over sans a physical body ones thoughts are instantly manifested. One can delay the process of transisition, sans body and wait for help from spiritual beings on the other side. One can request help from ones own higher spirit (inner knowing of self) or spirit guides. As my husband also works in Hospice he is present when many pass over and crossings are different for different people.

In the natural order, about a week before crossing family members may appear to the one who is about to cross and help mentally prepare them. We had one fellow recently singing away having a great time letting his family on this side know he wanted to go home to his family on the other side. Anther man had beer and was having a great time saying good-bye to folks on this side and passed. There was even a patient in her early 30s who died during surgery after a long illness and came back saying she was so happy to get to the gates but they wouldn't let her in because she hadn't tried hard enough. They sent her back. Can you imagine? She came back and was healed. Everyone's story is unique and all different. The times I left I just glided out. Yet, here I am for the duration.

Is it that you are afraid of death and what will happen to your soul/spirit? If so you also need to know that you do play a role in all of this because your ability to forgive yourself is key - as is your love for the Divine. Set all other entities aside and focus on the Big Picture and the Big Enchalada here. You are a drop of consciousness in an ocean of consciousness. Upon crossing you are just slipping into the ocean, that which you came from. All that is currently hidden from you as a drop of consciousness is revealed when singularity occurs. You don't need to worry because this is a process that is available to each being.

I know in the Eastern spiritual practices we are given a mantra and encouraged to use it daily where it becomes second nature to mentally repeat it. In Sant Mat the mantra is the names of the dieties/overseers of a particular spiritual realm (not gods but beings) who oversee the different spiritual realms. In Christianity we are given the name of Christ. You choose who and that sets up the vibrational frequency your spirit will move towards. If you focus on Kali that is what you will experience. If you focus on the Queen of Heaven, that is what you will experience. Kali is of ancient times. Mary of these times. Each has their role and each valid. However, you can bypass all of these lesser entities just by focusing on "beingness." Also, many choose to go with their soul groups so as to experience their sense of identity as a larger whole other then just that singualr drop, more like a cluster of grapes.

When speaking of the experiences on the other side, know this, there are as many dimensions as one can think of and then some. When Christ spoke of his father having many mansions he was explaining something quite profound. Generally where one puts their time, energy and intention is where one ends up on the other side.

There are also places where new cross-over souls gather and those on the other side come to greet them and orient them. This too is a reality. The hell realms are a reality as are numerous heavenly realms as well. This is why prayer and discipline is taught at this end so one learns how to shepard one's thoughts and steer them in a positive direction after crossing over.

Those who are addicted will be drawn to those low energy realms as their cravings/habits will cross over with them. One needs to think of an additiction or craving like a record grove that is played over and over until the record wears out. So these souls can be stuck in the hell realms until they get unstuck or get assistance from another entity who is willing to help them. Usually they can get unstuck just by asking for help. One does have to ask.

So when you find yourself sans body you have many choices before you. And one of those choices is just to go with the flow of allowing the creator to guide you or call in the troops (angelic forces) and ask them to help. You do have your own inner knowing which can guide you as well. But first you must free yourself of mental constructs that hinder. I think these are referred to as the seven deadly sins (pride, envy, gluttony, lust, anger, greed and sloth). One is instead to focus on the Divine and that will get you where you want to go.

However, in the case of Mellen Thomas, he was dead or 90 minutes, his story is unique. http://www.mellen-thomas.com/stories.htm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:58 pm