tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~


    Aliens and Eugenics

    Share
    avatar
    ceridwen

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2012-02-13

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  ceridwen on Sun May 27, 2012 8:01 am

    This is a very intersting interview with Jacquess Vallee. He implies that the UFO phenomena might just be human manipulation which adds up to the argument that human technology can create these illusions. Together with Joseph Farrell hypothesis regarding the nazi bell could imply that Mengele's team has continue experimenting on humankind supported by the world governments?

    The more I research this subject the more it looks like aliens and eugenics are a very concrete reality Shocked

    avatar
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  JesterTerrestrial on Sun May 27, 2012 10:36 am

    Sex is not the answer!

    Sex is the question!

    The answer is YES!
    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  devakas on Sun May 27, 2012 4:27 pm

    devakas wrote:but why we sucrify our teachers trees, animals too, humans too, souls too?

    if we have perfect senses

    Any answer to my question?

    Ceridwen the video you posted was the interview by novel writer. Also demon Adolf i think was vegetarian. Even those in monsanto top are vegetarians. At least one from Kelog cereal tops. Monkey is too. Are we fighting wrong wars or 'sports' again? Sounds like the predator and prey chasing from left to right, from right to left mentality like in prison....

    also we are not overpopulated. I do not agree. Just put all humans in australia and you will have free all continents. The problem is not in overpopulation, the problem is in a mind that thinks that way.
    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  devakas on Sun May 27, 2012 4:36 pm

    ceridwen wrote:Interesting Carol, perhaps the aliens should read your message because they are totally out of line with their eugenics


    yes, especialy animal eaters

    For me the rule is simple: "do not harm" to anything not only humans

    Harm is an interesting word when contemplating the wholeness of Earth, her cycles and finding what is the lesser harm

    hmm.. interesting contemplation.... cyclops see huge problem


    Last edited by devakas on Sun May 27, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  devakas on Sun May 27, 2012 4:37 pm

    orthodoxymoron wrote:Carol, that was an absolutely brilliant post! I'm quoting it on 'my' thread -- if that's ok.

    yes, thank you Carol! Nice post
    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 21874
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  Carol on Sun May 27, 2012 4:39 pm

    Thank you. I never thought over-population was the problem. It all has to do with how the resources are utilized and having responsible people making decisions who view their role to the planet and others - as stewards. Stewardship is an ethic that embodies responsible planning and management of resources.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  devakas on Sun May 27, 2012 4:45 pm

    Carol wrote:Thank you. I never thought over-population was the problem. It all has to do with how the resources are utilized and having responsible people making decisions who view their role to the planet and others - as stewards. Stewardship is an ethic that embodies responsible planning and management of resources.

    no, its from circle life we eat each other to renew energies of earth philosophy..

    sweet Carol, if you would just you would know how energies are working and 'painting' to us 'souls' our circumstances, our environmental experience, there is nothing to worry would be only to TRUST and let Him act. But we want to plan like him and screw all........ This is the problem with us materialists. We are just temporary here, but we want to rule and become owners of this planet. Krishna said 'good luck'. We always forget who we are.

    sunny Krishna is that which maintains everything.


    Last edited by devakas on Sun May 27, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 21874
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  Carol on Sun May 27, 2012 5:11 pm

    I would greatly enjoy living on this planet with a full complement of enlightened beings - and all beings enlightened.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  devakas on Sun May 27, 2012 5:13 pm

    Carol wrote:I would greatly enjoy living on this planet with a full complement of enlightened beings - and all beings enlightened.


    we can start now... Wink sunny
    it is all in heart and trusting gods principals, it is simply.
    avatar
    ceridwen

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2012-02-13

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  ceridwen on Mon May 28, 2012 4:53 am

    devakas wrote:
    ceridwen wrote:Interesting Carol, perhaps the aliens should read your message because they are totally out of line with their eugenics


    yes, especialy animal eaters

    For me the rule is simple: "do not harm" to anything not only humans

    Harm is an interesting word when contemplating the wholeness of Earth, her cycles and finding what is the lesser harm

    hmm.. interesting contemplation.... cyclops see huge problem

    Devakas there is indeed a problem when people take things out of context. You have a preference dor not eating meat, for me it is more cruel to kill a tree, yet people do not spare a moment to think about all the paper they are wasting. When trees are killed, a whole ecosystem dies, that includes animals and plants too. Humans die too because ancient trees filter and manage water so without trees people get floods which cause so much grief and destruction

    Do no harm is a fact in my life, or at least I try to harm as little as possible. I do eat meat and fish but I make sure they are free range, they are treated humanly and the farmer or fisherman gets a fair pay too. It has taken me some time to find the right suppliers

    I do not eat meat because I have a choice but because I can not digest beans and grains. I am celiac so rather than pointing fingers perhaps you can consider my predicament. For many years I have tried to be vegetarian and vegan but my body gets very sick. So it has to be the lesser harm because my first responsibility is to care for myself

    Being blood type O positive, like the majority of the people in the planet, I have this physical weakness

    I hope you can find the compassion for me and many others in the same situation that find it impossible to digest grains and beans

    Saying all that I know that while plants are ok at being picked, they are not ok at being killed but vegetarians do not want to consider that. Plants are as setient as animals, the problem is they have no eyes

    Peace Flowers
    avatar
    ceridwen

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2012-02-13

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  ceridwen on Mon May 28, 2012 5:02 am

    devakas wrote:
    devakas wrote:but why we sucrify our teachers trees, animals too, humans too, souls too?

    if we have perfect senses

    Any answer to my question?

    Ceridwen the video you posted was the interview by novel writer. Also demon Adolf i think was vegetarian. Even those in monsanto top are vegetarians. At least one from Kelog cereal tops. Monkey is too. Are we fighting wrong wars or 'sports' again? Sounds like the predator and prey chasing from left to right, from right to left mentality like in prison....

    also we are not overpopulated. I do not agree. Just put all humans in australia and you will have free all continents. The problem is not in overpopulation, the problem is in a mind that thinks that way.

    It is not overpopulation, is interference with the natural rhythms by trying to be what we are not. If we were not intended to eat meat, we would not be able to do so. The simple fact is that you can beat around the bushes with this but your are not looking at the bigger picture

    Ecosystems are not "isolated" they required the interaction of everything

    You might consider Joseph Farrell a "novel" writer but, he presents a lot of citations and evidence in his books. I do see him as a researcher. Again a matter of opinion, but opinions are not what makes the world spin

    PS On second thoughts and with all due respect, as you say vegetarians like Hitler can be great psychopaths. You are not what you eat, enlightenment has many avenues. Just because you have chosen to be vegetarian it does not mean that those that are not are wrong
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 64

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  Brook on Mon May 28, 2012 8:51 am

    Floyd wrote:Ah Mr Farrell.

    He represents the sane end of the conspiracy spectrum. Interesting theories.

    Interesting Floyd....right from the frying pan to the fire.

    Joseph P Farrell :

    A theologian who is student of Timothy Ware and became a professor of Patristics. In fact... his specialty in Patristics awarded in 1987.

    He concentrated on St. Maximus the Confessor, publishing "Free Will in St. Maximus the Confessor" (forward by Timothy Ware - now Bishop Kallistos Ware), and "The Disputation with Pyrrhus".

    Now Patristics:

    So lets take a REAL CLOSE look at "Patristics".......

    Patristics or Patrology is the study of Early Christian writers, known as the Church Fathers. The names derive from the combined form of Latin pater and Greek patḗr (father). The period is generally considered to run from the end of New Testament times or end of the Apostolic Age (c. AD 100) to either AD 451 (the date of the Council of Chalcedon), or to the 8th century Second Council of Nicaea, see also First seven Ecumenical Councils.

    Scholar of Christianity Alister McGrath
    notes four reasons why, in the early 21st century, understanding
    Patristics can be difficult: (1) Some of the debates appear to have
    little relevance to the modern world; (2) The use of classical philosophy; (3) The doctrinal diversity; (4) The divisions between East and West, i.e. Greek and Latin, methods of theology, for example the extent of use of classical philosophy.


    The terms Neo-patristics and Post-patristics refer to recent
    theologies according to which the Church Fathers must be reinterpreted
    or even critically tested in light of modern developments, since their
    writings reflected that of distant past. These theologies however are
    considered controversial or even dangerous by Orthodox theologians.


    And guess what?

    Relations with Judaism


    Augustine argued that the Jews should be left alive and suffering as a perpetual reminder of their murder of Christ. Saint John Chrysostom used Jesus' words in Luke 19:27 in his Eight Homilies Against the Jews,

    <blockquote class="templatequote">
    "The Jewish people were driven by their drunkenness
    and plumpness to the ultimate evil; they kicked about, they failed to
    accept the yoke of Christ, nor did they pull the plow of his teaching.
    Another prophet hinted at this when he said: “Israel is as obstinate as a
    stubborn heifer.” … Although such beasts are unfit for work, they are
    fit for killing. And this is what happened to the Jews: while they were
    making themselves unfit for work, they grew fit for slaughter. This is
    why Christ said: “But as for these my enemies, who did not want me to be
    king over them, bring them here and slay them.” [Luke 19]"

    </blockquote>
    Steven Katz cites Chrysostom's homilies as “the decisive turn in the
    history of Christian anti-Judaism, a turn whose ultimate disfiguring
    consequence was enacted in the political antisemitism of Adolf Hitler”.

    James Parkes called the writing on Jews "the most horrible and violent
    denunciations of Judaism to be found in the writings of a Christian
    theologian". Chrysostom's sermons against Jews gave momentum to the idea that Jews are collectively responsible for the death of Jesus.


    Links to the above:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patristics
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_P._Farrell

    and one of his many religious writings: (man does he zing it to the Multiculturalists!)

    “Multiculturalists” will find no support or cause of joy for their
    projects in these pages for a second reason. The undertaking
    represented here was attempted because of my personal conviction that
    our “culture,” as one contemporary adage has it, is in a state of
    profound moral crisis, a crisis which affects every aspect of our
    life—social, political, economic, and religious—for every aspect of our
    cultural conventions are at stake. I do not, however, seek the ultimate
    causes for this crisis in material, and for that reason, superficial
    causes. The crisis is
    not founded on any merely economic, political, scientific, or legal basis. Still
    less it is founded, as the conservative opposition to multiculturalism
    has it, on “the collapse of moral values.”



    http://www.anthonyflood.com/farrellghdprolegomena.htm

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism

    So all this credit given to the Nazi's by Mr Farrell? And a Giza Death Star? Pft...........


    Farrell's other work deals with alternative archaeology, physics, technology, history and alternative history. In his own words, he pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and “strange stuff”. He is the creator of the weapons hypothesis concerning the pyramids at Giza, based on Christopher Dunn's work. Farrell states that his books on Giza "takes off where Christopher Dunn's 'The Giza Power Plant' left off." He has also authored several books on the reputed survival of extraordinarily advanced Nazi secret weapons technology and its relationship to the U.S. Department of Defense's "black" technology programs.

    He concentrated on St. Maximus the Confessor.....who's MOST FAMOUS QUOTE:
    "Theology without practice is the theology of demons".



    Joseph Farrell is highly anti Semitic against Jews....by his very FAITH. Amazing to see you prop this guy up as "the sane end of the conspiracy spectrum."

    He's a religious "theologian" and fanatic. He will tell you....aliens are 'evil"...but you know this Floyd...as he propped up your white supremacist thread then closed with that VERY STATEMENT.....Aliens are EVIL.....whoa!!!!!!!!!

    While you still ramble on and that CHARLES is such and the 18 are such....let me tell you now....we...the 18 are no longer called the 18 due to your accusations aligning us to 'Combat 18" which is a total fabrication in your mind. Charles is a fabrication of the mind of Bill Ryan....to make money on period.

    But this has all been explained at Atticus1 site. Which is now open to the public. And the site is about ready to launch. I just did a four hour radio show yesterday with several people/ members. And nothing in the terms of eugenics, or white supremacy was brought to the surface. Imagine that! I have screen shots of EVERY accusation you've made....and am challenging you now to PROVE IT.

    We the 18 (now simply called STAFF)... had a meeting on your several accusations on at least two sites insinuating this....and now wish for you to bold face PROVE IT. Prove your accusations that we are part of Combat 18 and this so called alien and eugenic BS you are so focused on. Now that does not mean....insinuate....it means prove.

    Keep in mind Floyd......Stephen ...the one you call Charles and a WHITE SUPREMACIST.....has a half brother that is BLACK! But how would you know that eh?


    Now this site that you claim is headed up by a white supremacist ....has done several radios shows....one of the members of the 18 and you align as combat 18 and white supremest....better known from the old Avalon as "TBIRD" just did a podcast that will air on Atticus one as he is STAFF there or better known as one of the "18".....we just interviewed Gregg Braden.....





    Can you now find some weird connection to Gregg Braden and White Supremacy? IF you do.....I'm sure he will be happy to address this site and your accusations.

    Slander.....is a big word Floyd......

    For those who are curious as to where I've been and what I've been doing beside mourning the loss of my son just recently...this is it....












    Now go ahead and find the white supremacy you have personally slated to Atticus1 site, the 18 and the one you call Charles.....

    Germain and aliens taking on religious archetypes delivered by the right
    wing self proclaimed prophets and messengers all claiming this that and
    the other and all pushing a far right agenda.

    Whether it be
    Pelley,
    Adamski,Williamson,Ballard,Sadler,Green,Meier,Prophet,Origas,Jouret or
    even Charles
    they all have two things in common.
    1. They all had meetings with ancient masters or spacemen that nobody else saw and probably dont exist, and/or
    2.
    They have all at one stage ,either been directly involved in nazi, neo
    nazi, extreme right wing groups or written or published literature
    promoting Eugenics, white supremacy,homophobia,racial elitism,advocacy
    of some form of apartheid or racial segregation and other unsavoury
    topics.

    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3692p450-the-white-supremacist-and-fascist-ufo-contactees#74396


    I hear crow tastes a bit dry without a swallow of humility.


    avatar
    ceridwen

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2012-02-13

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  ceridwen on Mon May 28, 2012 10:15 am

    Interesting Brook

    From my perspective, I don't care what Farrells believes in, I am interested in his research. The man provides references and citations in his books, that is what I am interested in, the evidence Double Thumbs Up

    Instead those people you mention only have their hearsay (from channelings of course) Nutbar , that is insuficient to call for my attention to be honest. I only follow myself and my own personal experiences. I don't need to follow the stories of others and become their devotees Sleep

    I can be wrong in my approach but hey, the journey is a solo journey and it is different for everyone Harp

    What is your opinion of Jacques Vallee and Karla Turner? They have presented sufficient and serious research indicating that UFO2 ETs are not what the New Age movement and Hollywood have portrayed. In other words they could be humans with technology to manipulate the mind

    Failing all that I prefer to follow him Heh heh



    Flowers
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 64

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  Brook on Mon May 28, 2012 10:32 am

    ceridwen wrote:Interesting Brook



    What is your opinion of Jacques Vallee and Karla Turner? They have presented sufficient and serious research indicating that ETs are not what the New Age movement and Hollywood have portrayed. In other words they could be humans with technology to manipulate the mind





    Truth is...I don't follow anybody and know very little of the ones you mention....what do I think about the existence of aliens?

    I did a radio show about a week ago where I stated this:

    We live in a universe where this planet is spinning in a vortex....within a larger vortex within yet a larger vortex. This planet has suffered cataclysmic events that have effected our genetic structure and evolution due to that very thing .....it's called selective pressure...or "natural selection".....

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_selection

    Now is all this vast universe.....there are other planets.....some larger some that have had less cataclysmic events and perhaps have had the opportunity to evolve longer and stronger perhaps....evolve and surpass the place we are currently at.

    So...can they come here and visit and create a eugenic path? I would think we are too far behind yet to determine that...but it could be possible.

    As a society and species....we are still presuming war is the answer....so we still have a long way to go. And yet this subject arises within this thread? You tell me if this is what an advanced culture would consider important? I highly doubt it.....but in that diversity could there be some species of alien who would practice such? Possible.....but shall we paint all alien civilization as evil? Big universe....lot's of diversity....and guess what?

    Only time will tell....perhaps we should concentrate on our own civilization and it's evolution...how we plan to keep it going....and honor the planet we live on at the same time.
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 64

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  Brook on Mon May 28, 2012 10:43 am

    Oh yeah...regarding that vortex .....of time space.....it's been proven Cool Could an advanced civilization use it? .....possibilities......possibilities......



    http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/04may_epic/
    avatar
    ceridwen

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2012-02-13

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  ceridwen on Mon May 28, 2012 10:53 am

    I do agree that the universe is vast and there may be many civilizations. My point being that I do not think extra solar system aliens are visiting us and there is no evidence that any of the Solar system planets have humanoid 3D beings either who could possibly be coming to visit us

    Therefore I coincide with Jacques Vallee that it is something else. It could be intra-dimensional but that has not been proven or it could be the Nazi brigade with their bell project. It is not only Farrell that has said that the Nazis had a flying saucer program before the end of WWII, Jaques Vallee and Peter Levenda maintain the same with credible supporting evidence. Furthermore, project paperclip was created to take to the US nazi scientists involved in such project

    I am sure that if I keep digging there may be other people who has found documentation to that regard. I do think that area 51 could have been a Nazi flying saucer being tested. It is a valid hypothesis

    Until I see aliens on the flesh and I can touch them to be sure they are not holographic, I am not prepared to believe in anything. Same with the ascended masters, I am not taking any hearsay, that will be like joining a new religion

    There are indeed lots of people working to change things in the planet but, I am more inclined to put my time with those that have an egalitarian structure and don't need interdimensionals to validate their work

    Harp
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 64

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  Brook on Mon May 28, 2012 11:18 am

    Well good luck on your journey to discover....but keep in mind....your Mr Farrell highly believes in Ascended masters....and Saints.....his whole philosophy in the matter is based on it.

    As for channelers....I find channeling rather disgusting...allowing someone or something to speak through you is simply wrong in my view....but I've voiced that many times here in the past. so when I find something of interest that is said..it's usually from a different course of my own discovery which does NOT include channeling.

    What I do believe in is higher consciousness...that of every living being up to and including this planet....and the ability to tap into it. Stamped and validated by me once again...proven here on this vary site.

    And last I'll add.....I do find it mildly amusing that the member Floyd used to support Barry King and has shown such support on his thread at Camelot....and here....you know who Barry king is eh?

    Barry King is the one who speaks of the underground base he was once employed at and came face to face with a Reptilian..... Wink Big into PLF"S (programmed life forms)

    http://camelotforum.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=58&id=117&limit=10&limitstart=310&Itemid=164

    Cool


    Last edited by Brook on Mon May 28, 2012 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    ceridwen

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2012-02-13

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  ceridwen on Mon May 28, 2012 11:51 am

    My dear Brook, I don't care what Farrell believes, I don't know him, I am not his friend. I just have some of his books that is all

    I don't know who is Barry King

    Also believe in the web of life, it is all connected for sure

    Flowers
    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 21874
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  Carol on Mon May 28, 2012 3:51 pm

    I'm also blood type O ceridwen and totally understand where this blood type requires certain foods to remain healthy.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    Lionhawk

    Posts : 239
    Join date : 2010-08-21

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  Lionhawk on Mon May 28, 2012 5:10 pm

    Say what? If you aren't interested in what someone believes but you buy their books anyway? You know what, all I see anymore is a bunch of fork tongue bipeds gathering in double standards and hypocrisy, instead of awareness. Accuse me of being condescending, since you have to place blame on someone because you aren't able to take full responsibility for your own matrix and have to lie to cover it up. Again pushing second hand information like it is the complete utter truth. Why do you think this planet is so screwed up in the first place. It's because of the believing game, which is second hand.

    And if you don't know someone in the first hand, and you slander them with your fork tongue, just know it's on you. I don't know what is going on here with some of the membership here, but it is appalling. Another reason why I have been quiet and not participating. So, continue with the butt kissing on topics that continue to strangle this planet. Just talk and no walk. With a fork tongue mind you. aagggghhhhh!
    avatar
    orthodoxymoron

    Posts : 7695
    Join date : 2010-09-28

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  orthodoxymoron on Mon May 28, 2012 10:05 pm

    I just wanted to say that Carol, Mercuriel, Brook, and Lionhawk make this site extremely interesting and worthwhile. Thank-you for your insights. I seem to have to deal with a lot of second-hand information. I don't have a title or a badge -- and I won't do anything even remotely creepy -- so I seem to be reduced to doing what I'm doing on this site. I'm not happy about my plight in life -- but unfortunately, this is my reality -- and it's not a nice one. I think I'd be much better-off not thinking about any of this fringe and esoteric stuff. I should've followed-through in becoming a Medical Doctor -- kept going to church -- and kept believing the lies. Waking-up (or attempting to wake-up) is so overrated. On the other hand -- perhaps I should've accepted that invitation to join the Masons -- even though I hear that a lot of the high-ranking Masons are perfectly-possessed. Would that count as being a First-Hand-Experiencer?? What Would Poppy Say?? What Would Magog Do??
    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 21874
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  Carol on Tue May 29, 2012 12:53 am

    I graduated to being an elder (age wise) and still often feel I'm just at the beginning of this life experience. But as for being awake (conscious and aware), I noticed injustice even before I could stand up and walk, while sitting in a crib with wet diapers. Meaning I had a fully developed sense of conscious awareness at a very early age. I think most of us who are aware realize that people are born with different levels of past-life experience which tends to lend towards one's conscious awareness as asleep or awake.

    Lionhawk - when I wrote about the seven deadly sins and the seven heavenly virtues it reminds me of what I've done and what I have yet to work on. It really doesn't matter how old we get - there is still work to do within. Even when my mother was on her death bed at the end of her long life, she was lamenting at how she wasted her life. It was really sad because I knew where she had blown it. I'm sure even my own children will be letting me know where I blew it with them too. Being an imperfect human being is pretty much the boat that we are all sitting in. Pointing fingers and claiming that someone else is more imperfect then oneself might even be considered the sin of pride. Or perhaps the lack of a heavenly virtue, 'patience' that someone else isn't further along then how one perceives oneself.

    Both you and Brook have done a tremendous amount of inner work and those of us who read what you share appreciate your willingness to be so open and making yourselves vulnerable to others perceptions. Still, I personally appreciate kindness when being critiqued and I suspect other members do as well. And I would like to add something else. Brook consistently amazes me with the tenacity that she has shown with her deep inner work and ferreting out the truth as to her past lives and how this all relates to present times. Yes, there are lies that are meant to enslave and keep people stupid. Yet we all know that when the maya is stripped away there is something much more awesome.


    Oxy, it really isn't worth dwelling in discouragement too much as your life path is a reflection of the karma you choose to take on this lifetime. You are fulfilling your karmic debt my experiencing your life such as it is. And there are lessons that still come to each of us pretty much on a daily basis until each of us masters what it is that we promised ourselves, at the soul level, we would do.

    Sometimes I have this fantasy, that before reincarnating I'm standing there looking in something like a mirror at the new body I will have and laughing my head off. I've lived the life of a monk many times so this is a huge ironic change. In spirit I look at all of the challenges that are set before me and think to myself - 'piece of cake. I can do this." But what happens when I'm down here on the planet, with the veil of forgetfulness drawn across what I know while in spirit, is not often remembered. It's so incredibly different experiencing consciousness in a physical form dealing with a 3D reality as compared to experiencing conscious awareness as a spiritual being. The conscious physical/emotional experience for me at times is similar to attempting to wade through liquid cement - because what I know to be true and as fast as I am in spirit conscious awareness is way ahead of what 3D reality is all about. In fact, my husband told me yesterday that I'm always about 5 steps ahead of everyone else, which puts me out of synch. It's true. It's so frustrating at times I just want to grind my teeth.

    Of course yesterday, we were painting the room and I had done the prepping, taping baseboards, filling in nail holes, sanding, cleaning the walls, etc. Being thrilled to have it finished (a project I've been wanting to do for 5 years and was thwarted until now) - as soon as the paint was up it was time for clean-up. Prematurely, I was taking off the masking tape, folding up the tarp and cleaning up only to have to go back and put the tarp back down because some areas needed more touch-up. Frustrating. I wanted to get in there, get it done, clean up and move onto the next project. What I had hope would take one day took 3. I have to say my husband has the patience of Job and needs it being married to me.


    And then being able to see the outcome of events yet to happen - and then do happen, but no one, not one single person is interested in paying attention when it would do some good - wants to listen.

    I was joking around letting my husband know I would probably make a good point (scout) person on a wagon train heading west because that's what suits my personality. On the go, adventuresome, always looking forward to viewing what's over the next horizon. Yet here I sit with my 5th family. I won't even begin to go into what that entails. However, it was clear to be in that in-between time - that place before we are born, the commitment my spirit made this time around was to be female and experience what it's like to be responsible for children, a home, creating a space, an oasis where we all grow spiritually - internally together. Even in my failures in doing this at times I've discovered via these many lessons that the expansion of ones own conscious awareness tends to unfold like a flower one petal at a time.

    Oxy, I still hit myself over the head with a wet noodle thinking I should be doing more. More meditating, more exercise, more creativity involving painting, writing, music, gardening.... just more. Because I also realize that life on this planet is really very, very short compared to the eternal presence of our spirit and I want to cram as much life experience (along with soul growth) into it as possible, while I still have the capacity to do so. So may I suggest you practice being kind to yourself and just take things from there. It's all grist for the mill and the mill is eternal.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    ceridwen

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2012-02-13

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  ceridwen on Tue May 29, 2012 3:30 am

    Lionhawk wrote:Say what? If you aren't interested in what someone believes but you buy their books anyway? You know what, all I see anymore is a bunch of fork tongue bipeds gathering in double standards and hypocrisy, instead of awareness. Accuse me of being condescending, since you have to place blame on someone because you aren't able to take full responsibility for your own matrix and have to lie to cover it up. Again pushing second hand information like it is the complete utter truth. Why do you think this planet is so screwed up in the first place. It's because of the believing game, which is second hand.

    And if you don't know someone in the first hand, and you slander them with your fork tongue, just know it's on you. I don't know what is going on here with some of the membership here, but it is appalling. Another reason why I have been quiet and not participating. So, continue with the butt kissing on topics that continue to strangle this planet. Just talk and no walk. With a fork tongue mind you. aagggghhhhh!

    Yeah, pretty much, I buy whatever I want from whoever I want, do you have a problem with that? Because even my dad could not stop me Lmfao

    When one is interested in a subject one collaborates with other beings in the web of life and studies their research

    Research is not emotional, it can be bias but not emotional. Bearing in mind such bias I only take the EVIDENCE and any other LOGICAL hypothesis, which means that one can go and find it for one self. In other words, citations leads you to other writers and to places where you can find what you are looking for. Like a dictionary only a bit more wordy

    Anyone who has gone to university knows how valuable some books can be into furthering one's research

    That is the beauty of being open-minded and not following anyone. The Universe has no limits, the only thing that can limit us is our beliefs. Beliefs are not FACTs are just IDEAS, many times unproven, just speculative

    I don't do butt kissing darling, I am an independent thinker and philosopher who just happens to agree with the hypothesis: "alienism" is a new religion which follows the previous suprematist movements

    Harp

    PS LH I wanted to ask you if you or Brook know Mr Farrell and whether you have read any of his books
    avatar
    Brook

    Posts : 3446
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 64

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  Brook on Tue May 29, 2012 9:10 am

    Carol,

    This is specifically to you and perhaps Merc. I have happily posted on this forum for over a year since I got here. This was my home. I have personally defended our members from the trolls that would slip in and disrupt. But a few months ago....it was all taken away by one member. Can you guess who? It would be the one who now has others answering for him. I left a post yesterday directed to that member and someone else answered. That to me was interesting in itself. As this seems to be a trend with this member now.

    Merc and I have had conversations on this as you have Carol. Because of this same thing...incase you've not noticed your membership is now holding back what it posts. Why? for fear of being labeled. Delusional, a cult member or follower perhaps...whatever....they simply do not respond in any real fashion anymore. Yet this new trend here to label is a new theme that I cannot turn my head from....nor ignore. Hence I just don't post here anymore. Which is a real shame as I've made several new discoveries and one I feel it a smoking gun to some pretty interesting turn of events in the last twelve years.

    Now as a side note....this same 'trend" is not only bad for the forum...it kind of puts it in a bad spot in the area of "slander" and possible repercussions. When I worked to address the situation....it was never addressed properly. In fact there was a gang up and it was appalling. Hence my "meltdown" as you call it and my deleting my thread.

    All of this real and TRUE slander is recorded now....and the turn you make with it if you allow this member to continue without real facts can and has done harm to this forum. I have the screen shots of all of it....I held a meeting on it...and in that meeting I was very adamant to let them all know it was just this member and not the forum. But make no mistake....it's slander with unfounded claims...and quite inflammatory. And can lead to possible later problems for the Mists unless you do some kind of disclaimer on the actual material.

    Now I will repeat....a label by this member to the members of the mists is being applied. Under the disguise of rational thought....and my rational thought is this member is here to squash the posts of this nature. Not simply the Alien UFO thing....but the overall esoteric spiritual things that people were once free to discuss as they no longer do. You have not noticed that trend here Carol? People just don't say what they REALLY want to for fear of being labeled such things as delusional? Or perhaps under the influence of whatever?

    If Lionhawk was a bit harsh in his last post it's simply because he is as I am amazed at the trend here....of once again labeling in such a fashion. Here I am making a post to address one person...and get answered by another with exactly what? The undertones of the answer was enough to set this "trend" I've been talking about here....and it's present and it exists whether you choose to acknowledge it or not. Now you can simply ignore it and hope it works itself out....or address it.

    In the meantime I will refrain form posting here as it's now become an effort and not a pleasure. And I will miss your presence as Mercs and several others here..but I've personally had enough of this trend and will not confront it anymore. It's now your baby to take care of. but make no mistake...it's growing like a cancer in the most obvious fashion...if I could show you the actuality of it it would make your head spin....and believe me....Merc is more than aware as he's made you aware.

    Now...to the one who answers for others.....

    Yes I've read this Farrell's stuff and put it down just as fast. Some of the things he promotes is OTHER peoples work such as Jim Marrs....he just puts his twist on it and publishes it. I've seen his claim on the Giza DEATH STAR and it's quite frankly ridiculous. And his Timothy Ware who he studied under is now Bishop of the Anglican Church...well I've got a whole write up I've been doing on the Coptic Orthodox Church and the connection to the Anglican Church...and the religious trends of both that are steeped in Egyptian Ritual.....the Bath Abbey and Wells Cathedral are a monument to Egypt and the Sun god RA.....

    But let me leave you with this.....the Coptic Calendar has a date....and a FEAST.....and a New Year...wanna know what that date is?

    September 11th...... Coptic New Year....Feast of the Martyrs

    A martyr is somebody who suffers persecution and death for refusing to renounce, or accept, a belief or cause, usually religious. to top it off this is New Year's day in the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria

    “For to you it has been granted on behalf of Christ, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake.” Philippians 1:29


    "If the martyrs of the whole world were put on one arm of the balance and the martyrs of Egypt on the other, the balance would tilt in favor of the Egyptian" - Tertullian, North African Church Father (Quoted from "Among the Copts", p142, John H. Watson, Sussex Academic Press, 2000)


    Feast of Coptic Martyrs:
    Ironically, the attack of September 11 occurred on the same day that Coptic Orthodox Christians, throughout the world, were commemorating the "Feast of Nayrouz", which honors the memory of the martyrdom of Egypt's Christians throughout the centuries. The Coptic calender bigins on the first day of Thout, called "Nayrouz" a Persian word, meaning "the beginning of the year," which coincides with September the eleventh five centuries, when Gregorian calender replaced the Egyptian (Julian after adoption from Alexandria)in 1582. It commemorates the start of the tortureous rule of Diocletianus, in memorial of tens of thousands of Coptic martyrs. His reign is considered the era in which the church offered absolute witnesses to Christ, when the souls of martyrs departed to paradise and kept shining as bright stars therein.


    The Bloodiest Persecution:
    Diocletianus, whose household was full of Christians, suddenly changed his attitude towards Christianity and initiated the longest and bloodiest persecutions against the Church. Lactantius informs us (De mort. persec., IX) that Diocletian acted on the advice of a council of dignitaries in which Galerius played the principal part. It was in A. D. 303, the nineteenth year of his reign, and the third of Peter Alexandrinus as Bishop of Alexandria. Egypt and Syria (as part of the Diocese of Orient) were directly under the rule of Diocletian. This general outbreak had been preceded for three years at least by a more or less disguised persecution in the army. Eusebius says that a certain magister militum Veturius, in the sixteenth year of Diocletian, forced a number of high rank officers to prove their loyalty by the usual test of sacrificing to the gods of the empire, on penalty of losing their honours and privileges. Many "soldiers of Christ's kingdom" cheerfully gave up the seeming glory of this world and a few received death "in exchange for their pious constancy" (Euseb., "Hist. eccl.", VIII, iv; (New Advent)

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/syltguides/fullview/27EXDW14N3WRQ

    go wrap your head around that while Mr Farrell and his Egyptian studies go forth...............

    To Oxy:

    I've been doing a study on Bath Abbey which you'd find most interesting...I'll leave you a PM with a link my friend that will blow your mind., Wink
    avatar
    malletzky

    Posts : 562
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 49
    Location : on the other side of the mirror

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  malletzky on Tue May 29, 2012 9:27 am

    Brook wrote:[b]...incase you've not noticed your membership is now holding back what it posts. Why? for fear of being labeled. Delusional, a cult member or follower perhaps...whatever....they simply do not respond in any real fashion anymore. Yet this new trend here to label is a new theme that I cannot turn my head from....nor ignore. Hence I just don't post here anymore.


    I will speak, as allways, for myself. I simply do not post here that much as I used to, just as there are less things to say. Not that I have learnt it all...but just as this is much stuff that I have already posted and contributed my opinion.

    I do not care at all of any trends nor holding my posts back because of being scared that someone here might try to slender me. Whoever feel the need to, can do it freely, it just don't bother me, as I KNOW what is to know. Period.

    Much respect to all of you. Brook and Lionhwak, I will miss you.

    Mall...

    Sponsored content

    Re: Aliens and Eugenics

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:42 am