Re: Mauro Biglino: Unexpected Bible - Translating it literally

Post  mudra on Mon May 14, 2012 8:53 am

Thanks Burgundia that was interesting.

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Mon May 14, 2012 9:05 am

I find it extremely interesting...and it makes so much sense to me.
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon May 14, 2012 10:28 am

Indeed it does. I completely agree with you.
    It was about time someone broke that bible code
    and brought truth to the surface.
    I think Mauro Biglino made a pretty good breakthrough here.
    That book has been booby trapped all the way long so as
    to keep people in deep ignorance of the past.
    And it worked so well !

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon May 14, 2012 10:35 am

The Book that will Forever Change Our Ideas about the Bible
    Gods coming from space

Arrow http://www.holy-bible-aliens.com/?page_id=2

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Mon May 14, 2012 11:26 am

Thank-you for posting this. My computer does not play youtube videos well at all, so I can barely watch any of them. I have found 'The Gods of Eden' by William Bramley, 'Jesus: Last of the Pharaohs' by Ralph Ellis, and 'The Twelth Planet' by Zechariah Sitchin to be VERY interesting regarding our history -- especially regarding Biblical history. Also, the video 'The Ring of Power' aka 'Empire of the City' opened my eyes to a lot of things. Unfortunately, I never know what to believe -- so I just take it all in, and consider all of it to be possibilities -- and nothing more. I don't have a problem with the Old Testament as history. I think it should be studied by everyone. However, I do not think that the Old Testament should rule every aspect of our lives in modernity. I lean toward the Teachings of Jesus as being a general theological and ethical guide -- yet I lean even harder toward interdisciplinary research for arriving at truth -- and for deciding how to live today.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon May 14, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    devakas

Post  devakas on Mon May 14, 2012 2:30 pm

mudra wrote:Indeed it does. I completely agree with you.
    It was about time someone broke that bible code
    and brought truth to the surface.
    I think Mauro Biglino made a pretty good breakthrough here.
    That book has been booby trapped all the way long so as
    to keep people in deep ignorance of the past.
    And it worked so well !

Love from me
    mudra

imho we should really live Now. isn't it?
    devakas

Post  devakas on Mon May 14, 2012 2:32 pm

mudra wrote:The Book that will Forever Change Our Ideas about the Bible
    Gods coming from space

Arrow http://www.holy-bible-aliens.com/?page_id=2

Love Always
    mudra

Thank you mudra for the link

I know I will be banned

I posted this, let see if my message will pass by

Not knowing Vedas, Absolute Truth, not knowing that we are spirit souls and we have temporary body in this whole material world, all subtle material body mind speculations are just speculations, mental structures. Speculations build on the top of platform speculations. Spirit created matter, all in matter is just temporary things. Problem is in the misunderstanding in teachings of misconception I am body and I have a soul. The truth is I AM SOUL AND I HAVE BODY.

My subtle body - mind in this material world creates anything and labels it as truth. Be aware who you are, meditate on understanding of your temp ever changing body and disobey, disregard all gods of material worlds or universes, who tries to own you with lies that you are mortal and you need to worship matter. All humans are in a fear of death and blind in material world, so they will keep writing books of their truth forever. Namaste

devakas

Post  devakas on Mon May 14, 2012 2:37 pm

I actually did not listen burgundias posted video, just started and saw about the water thing. Which is misunderstood, relating to Lord Vishnu.

So my quick opinion is that whoever this elohim is the start is already misleading by now adding another poped up idea for translation into another direction.

ayayai

my 2 cents
    devakas

Post  devakas on Mon May 14, 2012 3:43 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you for posting this. My computer does not play youtube videos well at all, so I can barely watch any of them. I have found 'The Gods of Eden' by William Bramley, 'Jesus: Last of the Pharaohs' by Ralph Ellis, and 'The Twelth Planet' by Zechariah Sitchin to be VERY interesting regarding our history -- especially regarding Biblical history. Also, the video 'The Ring of Power' aka 'Empire of the Cities' opened my eyes to a lot of things. Unfortunately, I never know what to believe -- so I just take it all in, and consider all of it to be possibilities -- and nothing more. I don't have a problem with the Old Testament as history. I think it should be studied by everyone. However, I do not think that the Old Testament should rule every aspect of our lives in modernity. I lean toward the Teachings of Jesus as being a general theological and ethical guide -- yet I lean even harder toward interdisciplinary research for arriving at truth -- and for deciding how to live today.

this looks like hard work for helping others with your talents. If you will abandon many truths and go with Absolute Truth, then the answer is to fight Kali. This goddess is tough. High spirits think that demons need to be wiped from this earth, but it will be nothing left. So we need to awaken as soon as possible to fight this goddess. I can go on and on, but think that she is really beautiful, but she performs her duty to make us unconscious. But she bow to Creator, Krsna.

We need to clean ourselves as quickly as possible. Our duty on this planet is to serve Krsna with love to him and follow his instructions. Problem is we use our senses and false ego desires to satisfy senses, we worship our senses instead of Creator. Because we are self centered we need to turn to source centered ones. Drink nectar of his name. Krisna created us and matter (galaxies, planets and many other universes). Because he loves us he always thinks about us. As soon as we give him attention he starts helping us. When Kali Yuga started, actually before this iron age started He, himself came to earth as friend and instructed how we souls should live on this planet. He spoke in Bhagavad Gita. When he came birds, peacocks, cows and all entities recognized him and were mesmerized, shocked and just could not take eyes from him. This was what humans observed. He did not come as high president as it would be hard for humans to love him dearly. He came as personal friend, he came as equal, with his associates friends he eat and joked and played equally. There are many his pastime stories. It means a lot, more than you can imagine to know them.

So his instructions are clear. Kali goddess is active and makes us living in unknowingness, swimming in lies, speculations, assumptions, misguiding others. Truth is hidden and nobody believes anybody anymore. To satisfy our senses, the same as dogs do, that is what is left for us. However we have ability to develop bodhi and know and remember that we are souls and we can help each other, help humanity in the best we can. For example economy wise we humans need to restore basis of economy which is told to us - healthiness of cows and grains. This is basis, without those two humans will not live healthy lives. Period. We should make a war on maya. Many human religions mention four leg bull. The bull exists in Kali period only. He is standing on only one leg now. (in a hurry so can not contemplate about this now, but it is mentioned in Vedas and american indian story). Humans means each of us should live in 1. cleanness 2. mercy 3. austerity 4. truthfulness. Hmmm where we are now?

intoxication, ilicit sex, gambling and meat eating should go away, it is incompatible. Only after this we can expect humans mind to be clean.

Whole matter's attributes are goodness (satva), passion(rajas) and ignorance(tamas) or modes of matter. Right now we are in ignorance mode. Even movie Thrive is in satva mode (goodness), still clear solution how to change is not delivered.

Actually this world is ruled by psychopaths. Psychopaths do not know what to do and do not know right from wrong. think about terrorist meaning implant in human mind. This is real mind control btw. We need to live in reality and in reality check mode. We need to find a way to recognize demonic mentality. No matter what Kali goddess delivers to us we need to fight her. To get from illusion. (by the way when curtains are open there is nothing else as Krsna consciousness, but humans have their own imagined perceptions
    )

Satva goodness is maintaining the worlds, we need to restore it. For example back to cows. In Vedic literature there is a story how our earth took form of a Cow and went to the highest entity of all Brahma. Her eyes were crying and wet and she told how humans misbehaving..... We need to associate with cows a lot. Cows soul has ability to heal human soul. Cows soul is always in satva. Her eyes are always humble, she inspires our souls directly without our bodies or minds involved in speculations. Cows milk is one of the important foods to us as it nourishes our fine tissues of brain. This is very very important to humans. So important that cows were always with humans on earth. Natural feeding machine given by Creator. However some psychopaths feed little calves with pig blood. question here is why. So association with cows and their health is human life and survival and duty... Bulls are teaching humans also many many things. They have a way to show the true rhythm of our steps, they have a way to show when they are irritated when we are not doing right and when we are late. In short they can teach humans so much. One guy in a village said, i can not teach a bull anything, he always teaches me.

The statistics show that 1 cow used to be for 2 humans, before 2000 only one per 10 humans and now we have 1 cow for 25 humans. PLEASE STOP EATING COWS to get away from the dark future.

Satva is maintained mode (goodness), so we need to get to this maintaining mode back. We can not allow demonic energies to kill yearly 55 billion animals.

Occupy movements do not know how to transform the demands to right maintenance of the world. The self centered intentions are still there. Fresh creamy and tasty milk would nourished their fine brain tissues too
    . Wink

However we have political vegans who ignore it. And also we have raw food passion to the extreme to raw meat.

I was thinking why is it? When we are ready to tune ourselves? Maybe we need to turn our creator name mantra via Bose speakers to all neighbors? Because it is more powerful than to know all Bhagavatam wisdom.
    cheers

devakas
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey on Thu May 02, 2013 12:09 pm

There is literally a website to cater for almost everything and this does fascinate me.

I read the book "Gods in the Garden" by Kevin Smith which also traces out our history with another viewpoint.

Right now, I'm reading the Epic of Gilgamesh and other Sumerian / Assyrian / Akkadian stories..
    The Gilgamesh Epic is also fascinating and one can almost build a complete picture from that coupled with other more common / alternative theories that mesh with this Epic.

Yeah, for sure, the Sumerians were not backwards at coming forward and telling it like it was about the Gods..

Keep em coming..
    it's a great learning experience for me and I love looking at all of these alternative and hypothetical views. Woot...

enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO on Fri May 03, 2013 2:58 am

I' ve got three Biglino books . His translation of the Sumerian story confirms a lot of the Sitchin translation . So there have been other translators discounting the translation of Sitchin . It looks like they were paid debunkers .
    In the book that I am reading now " The book that will change forever our ideas on the Bible ," I learned a few things . The " god " of the Jews had a female companion and he was not omnipotent . On page 64 the book mentions that Yahveh had a Asherah ( compagna or girlfriend ) . There was in antiquity another book that described the wars of Yahveh , but this book that could have shed more light on that " god" disappeared or was made to disappear see page 63 of the book . On the same page follows a discourse in which it is referred that the god of the Jews was only exclusively for that territory were the Jews were residing , other people had different god and a lot were more powerful than Yahveh . Again page 63 the title " Yahveh only for the Jews " with the implication that their god was less important and not omnipotent .......
    It looks like ( It only my speculation ) that the Greek Gods as we know them did really exist and were similar to or relatives of Yaveh .
    Micjer

Post  Micjer on Fri May 03, 2013 5:43 am

"Mauro Biglino & Jim Marrs

Too listen to the complete interview, click on the link, and in the 'Download Box' scroll Down and select "Mauro Biglino & Jim Marrs" and listen to your hearts content.
    Brought too you by "Inception Radio Network" Paradigm Unhinged Show 4-24-13 7PM EST USA

Was a fascinating episode folks, hope you enjoy it

http://paradigmunhinged.com/archives/

It takes a few minutes to download so don't get discouraged.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:11 pm