tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

The Devil

magamud

Re: The Devil

Post  magamud on Thu May 16, 2013 2:02 am

"Now gird up your loins like a man; I will ask you, and you instruct Me.
    Job 40:7

O daughter of my people,
    gird yourself with sackcloth,
    and roll about in the ashes in mourning,
    a mourning ceremony as for an only child.
    Make for yourself wailing of bitterness,
    for suddenly the destroyer will come upon us.
    Jeremiah 6:26

Then the angel said to him, "Put on your clothes and sandals." And Peter did so. "Wrap your cloak around you and follow me," the angel told him.
    Acts 12:8

Blessed are those servants whom the master finds awake when he comes. Truly, I say to you, he will dress himself for service and have them recline at the table, and he will come and serve them.
    Luke 12:37

But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into.
    You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Thu May 16, 2013 10:21 am

magamud wrote:"Now gird up your loins like a man; I will ask you, and you instruct Me.
    Job 40:7

O daughter of my people,
    gird yourself with sackcloth,
    and roll about in the ashes in mourning,
    a mourning ceremony as for an only child.
    Make for yourself wailing of bitterness,
    for suddenly the destroyer will come upon us.
    Jeremiah 6:26

Then the angel said to him, "Put on your clothes and sandals." And Peter did so. "Wrap your cloak around you and follow me," the angel told him.
    Acts 12:8

Blessed are those servants whom the master finds awake when he comes. Truly, I say to you, he will dress himself for service and have them recline at the table, and he will come and serve them.
    Luke 12:37

But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into. You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."
    I'm trying to think in terms of Three Primary Archangels -- namely Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer -- rather than thinking in terms of God and the Devil. I keep thinking of Michael as being a Renegade Genetic and Social Engineer who is primarily responsible for the "creation" of the Human-Race -- who actually became Human -- and who was consequently overthrown and demoted by the Galactic Powers That Be -- Led by Gabriel. I keep thinking of Gabriel as being an Other-Than-Human Prosecuting-Attorney Against Michael and Humanity. I keep wondering if Gabriel is the Current Queen of Heaven?! I keep thinking of Lucifer as being an Opportunistic, Clever, Sinister, Cruel, Hybrid-Mercenary Warrior-Administrator aka The God of This World -- who might've first fought side by side with Michael -- and then (when the tide turned) -- worked for Gabriel to reign-in Michael and Humanity. I keep wondering if all three meant well -- but went down some very destructive paths. Perhaps Michael went too far -- too fast -- and wouldn't listen to the PTB. Perhaps Gabriel tried to prevent a War in Heaven -- and maintain Law and Order in the Universe -- but later became corrupted by Managing Humanity. Perhaps Lucifer saw opportunities -- and took advantage of them -- and then some. I keep wondering if Lucifer is presently in conflict with BOTH Gabriel and Michael?! What I fear is that we might have a Three-Ring Circus on our hands -- which might get billions of people mercilessly slaughtered. I have no idea who's really right and wrong -- but I'm feeling NO love whatsoever. I find the following images to be very troubling and moving. Is the first row what we ALL looked like in antiquity?? Is this what ALL of us will look like in the very near future?? Is humanity a fluke of the universe?? Do we really have a right to be here?? Is the universe laughing behind our back?? Just before the airing of the 2009 "V" remake -- an agent-type of guy talked to me briefly about the series (and thanked me for something [I don't know what] in a rather rehearsed and official manner -- and then spoke hatefully and derisively of "The Bitches". I wonder who he was referring to??? I remained neutral -- and asked no questions...

Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer??!!
    magamud

Post  magamud on Thu May 16, 2013 11:29 am

You can only enter the kingdom through christ could not be more important to remember. This is the gate. This is the tale of mercy to gods creation, the grace each one of you can have.
    Know this first then the drama of Lucifer will become evident.

What is Christ? He is the balance between mortal man and everlasting life. He is the harbinger of the cosmos and the teacher of being human. He is blood and bone and the son of the father. These are not paradoxes these are bonded truths given to us as a gift to live life. This is the way things are and always have been. Remember....
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Thu May 16, 2013 2:00 pm

magamud wrote:You can only enter the kingdom through christ could not be more important to remember. This is the gate. This is the tale of mercy to gods creation, the grace each one of you can have.
    Know this first then the drama of Lucifer will become evident.

What is Christ? He is the balance between mortal man and everlasting life. He is the harbinger of the cosmos and the teacher of being human. He is blood and bone and the son of the father. These are not paradoxes these are bonded truths given to us as a gift to live life. This is the way things are and always have been. Remember....
    Did the Jesus Christ of the Bible create the Human Race?? Was Jesus Christ always God -- going back billions of years?? Is Michael the Jesus Christ of the Bible?? Was God overthrown in antiquity?? Is God being recruited as a Fall-Guy presently?? What is the relationship between Gabriel, Michael, Lucifer -- and the Father, Son, and Holy-Spirit?? Is Religious-Mystery directly related to Religious-Deception?? Who REALLY wrote the Teachings Attributed to Jesus?? What are the answers to the questions raised in my previous post?? I'm going to say it one more time -- this whole thing seems to stink from Top to Bottom. Something is VERY wrong here. You speak postively of Jesus -- yet some of the images you have posted portray Jesus in a negative light. You also speak of people burning -- seemingly without compassion. What's going on here?? I seem to be a Completely Miserable and Ignorant Fool -- yet I seem to know way too much about some things -- and I seem to be in the middle of some sort of an Unseen Final Jihad. Many seem to be delighted that I seem to be hanging myself -- on the internet and in real-life. What was, and is, the Law of God -- throughout the Universe -- going back billions of years?? Does the Sabbath, and 'Thou Shalt Not Kill' apply equally to EVERYONE throughout the Universe?? Is the Holy Bible completely ethical from cover to cover?? Is the Law of the Lord perfect?? Is the Perfect Law of the Lord found in the Bible?? If so, where?? BTW -- what do you think about the Life of Christ by Fulton Sheen?? I'm finding it to be MOST interesting!!
    magamud

Post  magamud on Thu May 16, 2013 4:28 pm

Did the Jesus Christ of the Bible create the Human Race??
    God created us. The all father. Christ is his son that octaves and echoes the foundation of where we come from. This is his family and kingdom.

Was Jesus Christ always God -- going back billions of years??
    Yes because the answer is always the same. This is why we have so many myths of this archetype. The drama is the messiah and god keeping his word.

Is Michael the Jesus Christ of the Bible??
    No, Michael is an Angel. Angels amongst many other things serve Gods kingdom. The work hand in hand with Christ and humanity.

What is the relationship between Gabriel, Michael, Lucifer -- and the Father, Son, and Holy-Spirit??
    You know the drama of lucifer and other angels. The angels serve the all father. The all father disseminates his Wisdom of the universe through his Son and us. Do you see the balance with mortality and infinity? Holy spirit is the truth that mediates between the Son and the Father. It can move mountains and part the seas.

[Is Religious-Mystery directly related to Religious-Deception??
    The kingdom is in front of your nose. The deception is the pharisees not allowing anyone to extrapolate the entrance. They neither do not know how to enter.
    Religious mystery came from empowered souls who can work their charm enough to illicit servitude as a god.

Who REALLY wrote the Teachings Attributed to Jesus??
    God did. His word is fulfilled in the bible. This does not mean the literate sense. It is there plain as can see, you have to disseminate it.

What are the answers to the questions raised in my previous post??
    List them and I will answer.

You also speak of people burning -- seemingly without compassion.
    The harvest of souls is a joyous thing and bitter thing. This is understanding what death really is. Compassion is teaching this truth. Through christ we attain everlasting life. We will stop death. We can heal. We are at the end of the timeline with adam and eve, cain and able. Our species has gone through a harvest. Stand up and pick your fruits of labor.

What was, and is, the Law of God
    The law of god is his word, his creation. Its poetic justice, its the phoenix, the harbinger! Its amazing. A duly spectacle that will shine in glory. It is as simple as a plain truth. A rule long whispered and long forgotten. It is sublime, subtle and given to babes.

Does the Sabbath, and 'Thou Shalt Not Kill' apply equally to EVERYONE throughout the Universe??
    Yes but satan despises the masters plan and prolongs the inevitable every time. Hydras one by one falling into the ponzie scheme.

Is the Law of the Lord perfect?
    Yes

Is the Perfect Law of the Lord found in the Bible??
    Yes its there... That is the power of the kingdom. It can shine from any perspective. As what is, comes from that.

BTW -- what do you think about the Life of Christ by Fulton Sheen??
    I have not read it, but coming from your keen sense of knowing god im sure there will be good insights.
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Thu May 16, 2013 5:06 pm

Thank-you for your thoughtful answers, magamud. I have a bee in my bonnette regarding the theory that we are all involved in the Great Archangelic Controversy Between Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer in the Conflict of the Ages Within This Solar System. As the theory goes:

I'm trying to think in terms of Three Primary Archangels -- namely Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer -- rather than thinking in terms of God and the Devil. I keep thinking of Michael as being a Renegade Genetic and Social Engineer who is primarily responsible for the "creation" of the Human-Race -- who actually became Human -- and who was consequently overthrown and demoted by the Galactic Powers That Be -- Led by Gabriel. I keep thinking of Gabriel as being an Other-Than-Human Prosecuting-Attorney Against Michael and Humanity. I keep wondering if Gabriel is the Current Queen of Heaven?! I keep thinking of Lucifer as being an Opportunistic, Clever, Sinister, Cruel, Hybrid-Mercenary Warrior-Administrator aka The God of This World -- who might've first fought side by side with Michael -- and then (when the tide turned) -- worked for Gabriel to reign-in Michael and Humanity. I keep wondering if all three meant well -- but went down some very destructive paths. Perhaps Michael went too far -- too fast -- and wouldn't listen to the PTB. Perhaps Gabriel tried to prevent a War in Heaven -- and maintain Law and Order in the Universe -- but later became corrupted by Managing Humanity. Perhaps Lucifer saw opportunities -- and took advantage of them -- and then some. I keep wondering if Lucifer is presently in conflict with BOTH Gabriel and Michael?! What I fear is that we might have a Three-Ring Circus on our hands -- which might get billions of people mercilessly slaughtered. I have no idea who's really right and wrong -- but I'm feeling NO love whatsoever. I feel as if I could cut the harshness and arbitrariness with a knife. I am VERY frustrated by the silence and coldness. I feel as if I am dealing with a Very Harsh Galactic Supreme Court -- which says very little -- yet exacts horrible retribution and utter destruction. Just remember that "God is Love". Hold that thought. I find the following images to be very troubling and moving. (see the Reptilian, Ra, and Anna images above) Is the first row what we ALL looked like in antiquity?? Is this what ALL of us will look like in the very near future?? Is humanity a fluke of the universe?? Do we really have a right to be here?? Is the universe laughing behind our back?? Just before the airing of the 2009 "V" remake -- an agent-type of guy talked to me briefly about the series (and thanked me for something [I don't know what] in a rather rehearsed and official manner -- and then spoke hatefully and derisively of "The Bitches". I wonder who he was referring to??? I remained neutral -- and asked no questions...

I guess all of the above is a mixture of speculation and questions. What is the truth of the matter?? BTW -- what if someone told you that YOU were Incarnate 2000 Years ago and that YOU brought the Prime Creator's (Big "G") Message to the People -- and that after YOU had been exiled to the far east a Usurper (Jesus Cesarian) was set up to draw others away from YOUR Message and to corrupt it -- and that 300 years later the Council of Nicea was convened by a Roman Emperor (Constantine) to reduce the understandings YOU'D brought to the people from approximately 37 Books down to 5 -- and that Classical Christian Religion was enacted and forced upon the People over the next 1700 Years -- and that the True Teachings of Yeshua are being held in the Vatican Archives so that "They" can remain on Top as Controllers??!! (Do we really need Men and Buildings to reach the Prime Creator?? The Teachings kept secret supposedly say otherwise -- and point to the "Path Within"). How would YOU react to THAT??!!

Has anyone studied Hebrew Law?? What do you think about the Sanhedrin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanhedrin acting in defense of the accused?? What if they were tasked with enforcing the Ancient and Perfect Law of the Lord?? Would this be a reasonable model for the Supreme Court of the United States of the Solar System?? What if God were the Chief-Justice aka High-Priest??!! What if they met in the equivalent of St. Mary's (San Francisco) or St. Ouen (Rouen)??!! Would the people of the world receive such a development with cheers and open-arms??!! What do YOU think??!!
    magamud

Post  magamud on Sat May 18, 2013 1:45 pm

Religious discipline was set up to hold Gods word in place. It would be inevitable that man would lose the truth of his law and use his own intellect to start his own. This is what is meant that babes can understand his law and the pharisees would not. God places the harvest so we can evolve in consciousness. The power in this creates man to be unbalanced in his thinking leaving his body for spiritual matters and leaving his spirit for physical matters. Jesus knew this as to why he said man will be against man. The first and foremost thing is to recognize christ as our savior. Then knowing christ will be the most important thing and the devils drama will wash away.
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat May 18, 2013 3:40 pm

magamud wrote:Religious discipline was set up to hold Gods word in place. It would be inevitable that man would lose the truth of his law and use his own intellect to start his own. This is what is meant that babes can understand his law and the pharisees would not. God places the harvest so we can evolve in consciousness. The power in this creates man to be unbalanced in his thinking leaving his body for spiritual matters and leaving his spirit for physical matters. Jesus knew this as to why he said man will be against man. The first and foremost thing is to recognize christ as our savior. Then knowing christ will be the most important thing and the devils drama will wash away.
    orthodoxymoron wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:I reside in my body so wherever i go i am at home. I might not always be comfortable there but all i can do is find my self here and now!

RELEGION = CONTROL OF SPIRIT!!!

just like

GOVERNMENT = CONTROL OF MIND!!!

lol not the first time I have said this...for FREE!

It would also seem that true marriage is to marry yourself and your mirror! We have moved into unprecedented territory on the timelines as decoded and shared as part of the THUBAN disclosure!

The information is so real that most forums have to ban us! I know that i am sealed by the logos and we are the official agents for GOD!

Well have a great day!

MERLIN JT! MAAT
    Thank-you magamud and Jester. I tend to think that there must be a minimalist and benevolent combination of Religion and Government OR things will go to hell very, very quickly -- and you will end-up in a helluva mess. I suspect that's how we got into the bind we've been in for thousands of years. I've been trying to reduce government and religion to the best common-denominator I can conceptualize -- yet very few seem to resonate with this effort. The Human Race seems to have made it's choice quite clear -- for thousands and thousands of years. It seems as if the WHOLE WORLD Has Been Deceived -- and Believed Countless Lies. Perhaps most every soul is this solar system rebelled against the TRUE CREATOR GOD in the Garden of Eden -- and CONTINUES in this rebellion. I SO hope this isn't the case -- yet the evidence seems to be mounting in this direction. Perhaps all is mostly lost at this point. I go round and round with a very spiritual, ethical, and religious person regarding the Centrality and Supremacy of the Teachings Attributed to Jesus. This person insists upon focusing upon certain select passages in the Book of Revelation -- even though I have been attempting to open their eyes for many years. They seem to have absolutely made up their mind -- and reasoning with them is an exercise in futility. Consider combining the Teachings Attributed to Jesus with the Great Sanhedrin concept. Why have neither of these Theological and Legal Milestones gained much (if any) traction over the past couple of thousand years??? Whether these are the best references or not -- consider at least reading Israel and the Nations by F.F. Bruce -- side by side with Life of Christ by Fulton Sheen. I'm doing my best to help us somehow get this right -- yet hardly anyone will lift their little-finger to render assistance in this important matter. I fear that Probation Closed Long Ago. Some of you know what I'm talking about. Most of you don't seem to give a damn. I fear there will be Weeping, Wailing, and Gnashing of Teeth When All of Us See What Those Who Were Loyal to Their Creator Got in Comparison to the Whirlwind Reaped by the Rebels. I've swung back and forth regarding the Sovereignty of God and Human Freedom -- but it seems as if Humanity has been serving False-Gods in Pursuit of False-Goals. "Thou Shalt Have No False Gods" and "Thou Shalt Not Be Irresponsible". Something is VERY, VERY, VERY Wrong in this Solar System -- and Most Seem Content to Look the Other Way...
    magamud

Post  magamud on Sun May 19, 2013 11:11 pm

I tend to think that our world is but a small amount of the real world. Much like the dark matter that surrounds our physics. I tend to think that what is below is so above so intrinsically that nothing is not mirrored in equal energy. That is we are part of another whole all together. This points to what Jesus was saying about knowing how many hairs are on your head. This is the price we have to pay to have a body. So we are in process of understanding consciousness in relation to having flesh and blood. This is the meaning of the harvest. And how are caretaker jesus and the all father work with us. Once we are viscerally in this state of awareness government or the social structure becomes very apparent. The most important part is being in the grace of God.

Now if you want to talk about mans relations during this growing process I think the living document of the Constitution is Titis. The Federalist papers fantastic. Now even with this insightful insight to man living in liberty can be usurped by still enslaving man. This might be why man oppressed man so bad to ensure rule by law. A tale of our species no? What we are told to stay away from we magnetize too. So, do I think our species can go through a harvest without so much war and pestilence. Yes, as there are different roads to the final road. Why did we choose this road? Probably because were all tough SOB's...
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Mon May 20, 2013 9:06 am

magamud wrote:I tend to think that our world is but a small amount of the real world. Much like the dark matter that surrounds our physics. I tend to think that what is below is so above so intrinsically that nothing is not mirrored in equal energy. That is we are part of another whole all together. This points to what Jesus was saying about knowing how many hairs are on your head. This is the price we have to pay to have a body. So we are in process of understanding consciousness in relation to having flesh and blood. This is the meaning of the harvest. And how are caretaker jesus and the all father work with us. Once we are viscerally in this state of awareness government or the social structure becomes very apparent. The most important part is being in the grace of God.

Now if you want to talk about mans relations during this growing process I think the living document of the Constitution is Titis. The Federalist papers fantastic. Now even with this insightful insight to man living in liberty can be usurped by still enslaving man. This might be why man oppressed man so bad to ensure rule by law. A tale of our species no? What we are told to stay away from we magnetize too. So, do I think our species can go through a harvest without so much war and pestilence. Yes, as there are different roads to the final road. Why did we choose this road? Probably because were all tough SOB's...
    As negative and blasphemous as it sounds -- my starting-point presently is that Everything is a Mess, and Everyone is Bad (including the gods and goddesses). From that point, I can contemplate various definitions and levels of "Mess" and "Bad". I suspect that even the Jesus-Story is not neat and clean. I'll just continue modeling and speculating -- even if the excrement really contacts the air-conditioning system. I have no personal-life or business-prospects (of any significance) so I don't have a lot to lose. I've already burned most of my bridges -- and I'm somewhat ignorant and insane -- so that frees me up to be a free-thinker -- and if I remain mostly silent, I might even remain alive...
    magamud

Post  magamud on Mon May 20, 2013 10:22 am

Your a staunch intellectual Oxy. I do not blame your POV nor would I blame an atheist. The evolvement into our perspective is a long time coming. This is why it is mercy when Jesus will come with his glory. The important thing is awareness on all its levels. In that sense everyone is making progress to the truth. So Kudos to you all!

What cannot be said even amongst all the imaginative creations of mans mind is that God did not tell us the truth of reality.

To help with some of the projection from this perspective is the savior concept as a crutch. This is absolutely not so as you must save yourself first in the physicality lets say. When you have reached a point you understand Jesus is there to help and has deep compassion and knows mercy very well. We can be babes to receive grace in the grand design. Is there anything more spectacular?

Secondly the problem with putting literature or the bible in general in front of understanding. This is at epidemic proportions and the epitome of corruption. This is the Pharisees tale. The knowledge is interconnected and it can be said played like an instrument. So there is a music coming from it. When people are unaware of the sound in general their music can be horrid sounding. First of all lets just tease out those who still practice bigotry, racism, and fascism guised in Homophobia or abstinence or whatever. You were charged with multiplying and understanding boundaries. This is between you and God. You as a sovereign conscious being must choose. This world provides examples of both extremes.

Wow the editing tracking is micro managed. Good! Dissect this prologue with all your have and see what you find...

Perhaps I can get to the count of ten within a ten minute span of writing it?

Last edited by magamud on Mon May 20, 2013 10:52 am; edited 7 times in total
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger on Mon May 20, 2013 10:31 am

Good point "m"
    but, don't you think that there were other souls
    such as Jesus, who have come to earth
    esp; near the end of a grand cycle
    (16 dec 2013 at sunset / 17 dec 2013 at sunrise)

i've often wondered if Jesus was a 'graduated' soul
    or, an example, what is possible
    magamud

Post  magamud on Mon May 20, 2013 10:44 am

but, don't you think that there were other souls
    such as Jesus, who have come to earth
    esp; near the end of a grand cycle

Jesus is the door that molds consciousness. So it is the template to consciousness. This is the righteousness of the world. This is the meaning of the harvest.

There is an endless army of Jesus,
    A Kingdom...
    magamud

Post  magamud on Mon May 20, 2013 10:56 am

The permutations are endless thanks to the love of our creator. This is the essence of grace.

But god has his limitations as we all do. And to balance the guilt of this end, he employs a kingdom of servants to ensure its mercy and compassion.

magamud

Post  magamud on Mon May 20, 2013 11:03 am

The statism to oppose this perspective is astounding and a testament to a Strong delusion. The political correctness and sensitivity to any undocumented movement is extreme. Paranoia justified as loving altruism. The perfect analogy manifest in flesh is AIDS. We are cannibalizing ourselves.

Our diseases should be warnings of our intentions. They have become commodities for art and culture to dramatizing the absurd with and be happy with the status quo. Its astounding. A testament to our species power indeed. And thank god for his glory in helping us grow. Thank god for his plan.
    magamud

Post  magamud on Fri May 24, 2013 11:52 am

The devil has fooled man into destroying himself.
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri May 24, 2013 2:47 pm

The last few posts are quite interesting, magamud. I once received an internet message (not on this site) to the effect that we could only harm ourselves. They didn't spell it out -- but I got the impression that an other-than-human race hates humanity (perhaps legitimately) but that the universe will only allow them to trick humanity into self-destruction. I am presently VERY troubled and perplexed by BOTH Humanity and Divinity. They didn't tell me 99% of the REAL story in Sabbath-School. I get the feeling that humanity is on a galactic death-row -- and that a huge cyanide-tablet has been placed within this Prison-Planet in Rebellion -- and that the universe is waiting patiently for humanity to commit suicide.

What if the Real-Jesus (in forced exile?) created a mostly fictional Jesus-Story -- which was edited and corrupted by Paul-Josephus and/or Jesus-Cesarian?? Once again, I think the official theological stories might be a cover for a VERY upsetting theological and political reality. I think we truly see though a glass, darkly. What if dealing with divinity might be a lot like John Constantine dealing with Archangel Gabriel -- but with MUCH more sophisticated dialogue?? 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-sFPLGwwYg 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi1r8B5INfU 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfJCNJScumk 4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGz8KB_b4Zk

I keep getting the feeling that ALL of the governments and religions of world take their orders from the God of This World -- and I sense that a lot of these orders are NOT nice. Not nice at all. I used to talk with a theology-major, who later was instrumental in the production of The Spirit Behind the Church (which slammed the SDA church). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqqXLqbmI8M I loved the church -- and I hated the church. I loved the light -- and I hated the darkness. I sensed that the source was the same -- yet I never dared to suggest this openly.

I have no idea what's REALLY going-on. I have NOT circled the wagons and dug-in my heels. I am simply considering contrarian possibilities which might make nearly everyone extremely uncomfortable. This process is destroying me -- little by little -- each and every day. It's a nasty-task -- yet someone must do it. BTW -- I think I might've unintentionally given Lucifer the finger (approximately one year ago)!! I was driving my car (with both hands on the steering-wheel) when I thought about something which made me extend my middle-finger (with both hands still on the steering-wheel)!! Almost immediately, the driver of the car in front of me give me the finger through the sun-roof of their Subaru!! It might've been the Sun-God flipping me off through the Sun-Roof (although they usually drive a Taurus)!! True Story!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u62cZD9Qi4I

Is the Sun-God in this solar system really one of many Sun-Gods?? Is each Solar System Administrator considered to be a Sun-God or a System-Lord?? Are there many Queens of Heaven?? I have suggested that possibility. Is the Queen of Nibiru the Queen of Heaven who rules the Sun-God of This World?? What if the Galactic-Hierarchy is VERY complex and problematic?? What if our little Earth-Human problems are insignificant compared to the Nightmares Out There??!! I continue to think that the way this solar system is run has EVERYTHING to do with how the rest of the universe is run. What if Earth-Humanity cannot be an Exception to the Universe-Wide Rules?? This madness might not just be about us. What Would Ra Say?? Amen?? 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b365_qJEpDg 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlfxe8ujn7M
    magamud

Post  magamud on Fri May 24, 2013 5:07 pm

the universe will only allow them to trick humanity into self-destruction.
    This is the "freewill Zone" this is the area where galactic and mortality meet. The devil has tricked or ponzie schemed an entire galactic/ufo/alien paradigm into being sociopathic in every conscious way possible. He gives them huge amount of power and gets them to believe us poor mortals are but fodder. This gets translated into our world much how we treat animals/food, fossil fuels, resources in general. The ignorant who fall for this is due to many reasons, one of them is the amount of time between gods direct evidence and the probable deniability it gets.

They didn't tell me 99% of the REAL story in Sabbath-School
    We are in the times of strong delusion. At the final death throws of the devils ponzie scheme.

and that the universe is waiting patiently for humanity to commit suicide.
    This is why Jesus taught us what life is and what death is. Our death is nothing but the creator saving us from ourselves which would be inevitable. Thats where you get Prophecy from. Life is remembering the Law of the universe and Gods heart.

What if the Real-Jesus (in forced exile?) created a mostly fictional Jesus-Story -- which was edited and corrupted by Paul-Josephus and/or Jesus-Cesarian??
    You have to understand how God works. How he interacts with us. This is what is meant when Jesus warned evil that no matter what you do you cannot tamper with the word in the bible. They can change names, dates, details etc.., but the gist of what god is would survive.

I keep getting the feeling that ALL of the governments and religions of world take their orders from the God of This World
    Everything manifests from Gods power. The Harvest is meant to give you the freedom as a sovereign individual to choose your way. But God is like a Father he will only let his children get so far from him. This is what Jesus was saying about gathering the lost sheep from the flock. This is a tell of gods compassion for us as mortals. If you do not understand what life is the festering sociopathy of our species will appear that we have been forsaken. This is very far from the truth. It can seem tough, but that is because we are learning how to live in flesh and blood. This natural law from God is then used by the Devil to justify Sociopathy in general.

give me the finger
    We are all passionate to know freedom. So when we dont get the freedom we want it becomes anger. This is to show the importance to the world/universe in general that we need Gods guidance to grow in his image.

Is the Sun-God in this solar system really one of many Sun-Gods??
    In the end there is a singularity. So there is Jesus and there is the Devil. This might sound oversimplified as it is for our sake and for the babes of the world. So from Jesus and the same from Lucifer they both have an army to serve the universe. This is the catalyst of energy in general. Im sure there are some very juicy tails of lucifers minions but if you do not know Jesus these dramas will be distraction and temptation to fall into lucifers sympathy. Sympathy for the devil?

What Would Ra Say??
    Well some of lucifers minions are going to use this time to change their ways and see the truth of the universe and give up the drug pushing devil away. This means going through mortal incarnation and forgetting who they were. They then go through the trials and tribulations like you and me to know god truly in spirit. So yes you are more powerful then any of lucifers minions as to why God loves you so, more then any sparrows. But many lose their way especially in todays times. They fall into lucifers ponzie scheme accept his miniscule power and start the road of becoming a false demi god. So this trial for all of lucifers men starts in this time for mortal man. Do you See? This becomes a harvest time for all beings in the universe to evolve.
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri May 24, 2013 5:29 pm

Thank-you for your answers, magamud. I keep wondering if we are fundamentally dealing with an Other-Than-Human Gabriel in conflict with a Human Michael -- with a Hybrid Lucifer taking advantage of BOTH Gabriel and Michael (and everyone else)??? What if Lucifer is the Antichrist-Mediator Between God and Man?? On the other hand -- how do we absolutely determine who God REALLY is?? I keep suspecting that God was removed from power in the Garden of Eden -- but I obviously have no proof. I keep getting the feeling that the Nazis-Masons-Jesuits are at the center of everything -- and run everything in this solar system!! Things might be especially interesting in the coming years -- now that we have a Jesuit Pope (as well as the usual Jesuit-General aka Black-Pope)!! Too many skeletons are falling out of the confessionals -- and too many forbidden-secrets are becoming common-knowledge. Something is bound to snap -- and the consequences might be extremely harsh. This is one reason why I merely mumble on a small website. If this solar system is a big galactic business -- the business owners will NOT passively allow the employees (or slaves) to consumate a hostile-takeover. I obviously wish for a positive change to take place -- yet even if this occurs -- many things might need to remain the same. A United States of the Solar System might need to be a Galactic-Business where Appearances are Everything (inside and outside) and the Bottom-Line is the Bottom-Line (for all concerned). An evolutionary-reformation might result in an idealistic-form of that which presently exists. Think about three major forms of authority in this solar system. Governments, Religions, and Legal-Systems. What is the proper relationship between these three?? What is the proper relationship between God and Man?? I tend to think that Ethics, Law, and Order should be at the center of everything -- under the watchful eyes of Almighty God. Would a proper legal-system provide the appropriate separation of church and state?? Should politicians really be Law-Makers?? Should the clergy really be God-Makers?? Should governments apply the secular aspects of the law?? Should churches apply the sacred aspects of the law?? Should Responsibility and Love be at the center of Government, Religion, and Law?? Think About It.
    magamud

Post  magamud on Fri May 24, 2013 6:29 pm

I keep wondering if we are fundamentally dealing with an Other-Than-Human Gabriel
    Lucifers force is principalities. These take many manifestations in flesh, such as hybrid everything imaginable. Your dealing with the epitome of evil.

What if Lucifer is the Antichrist-Mediator Between God and Man??
    Lucifer is no different then a man of power, who seek more power. Its a ponzie scheme that they dont want to let go. Put it to you this way. Forgoing incarnations is the first thing. Everlasting life without following gods plan. So would you give that up to follow humility?

how do we absolutely determine who God REALLY is??
    Thats the 64 million dollar question. And something that has plagues me to find an answer for. The easy answer is showing you miracles, which I cannot do and more of a tell to gods plan when Jesus said that miracles you will not receive. This goes back to using your faith, discernment and following your heart.

keep suspecting that God was removed from power in the Garden of Eden -- but I obviously have no proof.
    God let us choose who we are going to be. This is called grace. And the main tribulation of being forsaken.

I keep getting the feeling that the Nazis-Masons-Jesuits
    This is a strata of our species who interact with the legion of lucifer. Its that jaccobs ladder. Its just a step in things. This is the black projects, ufo and off planet stuff.

and too many forbidden-secrets are becoming common-knowledge
    Nothing will be hidden...

magamud

Post  magamud on Fri May 31, 2013 1:09 pm

I just heard this interview with Ricky Ray and thought it was very insightful to get a bigger perspective on things. I am trying to gather more information on him, but here is what i could find.

His interview starts around 35 minutes:

He talks about the Nazis, intelligent services, cultural and geo political programming. One of the best interviews I have ever heard...
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri May 31, 2013 2:14 pm

All the secret stuff sounds sort of cool -- yet it might not be cool if one were in the middle of it. I feel as if I've gone far enough (perhaps too far) down the rabbit-hole -- and I think I might need to try to climb back up to the surface (and stay there). I keep thinking that great plans (good and evil) are more fun to conceptualize than they are to implement. The conceptualization that I've done on this site has been fun (sort of) -- but I just KNOW that actually doing it would be a royal pain. I'll watch those links in a day or two -- but I'm getting more and more burned-out by all of this madness. "THEY" are probably assigning more (and nastier) entities to me -- to reign me in -- and get me back under control. I don't think I'm possessed (that I know of) -- but I think I have a Legion of Watchers, Guardian-Angels, and Recording-Angels on my case. OK, I'm listening to the link -- and it's BLOWING ME AWAY!!! I'm slipping further down the damn rabbit-hole!!! AAAAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! I've fallen -- and I can't get up!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQlpDiXPZHQ
    magamud

Post  magamud on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:39 am

Unfortunately the video links to Ricky Ray information have been all disabled. The host wrote this.
    As of today June 1st, 2013, ALL videos to this channel are shut off from Public View, NO downloading, NO embedding. It had to be this way. We had conference with Attorney and our Council from our adopted mother in the United States. This channel is shut off until further notice. We will NOT allow Ricky Ray to be discredited by shills in the American Truther sector.
    C~M, Oksana, Lisse St. C.

I cannot find any information on this gentlemen. I have no idea why the links have been shut down. Luckily the interview is still intact and I have inquired to the radio host in more information. Nothing so far.

This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,
    John 4:2

Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation."
    Matthew 12:45

magamud

Post  magamud on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:48 am

Let me try and explain what flesh and blood means according to christ. In the big picture this is the meaning of above and below. Above is the celestial infinity and below is the mortal in humble flesh and blood. God gives us his son which is him in flesh and blood and gives all authority to Christ. This is the truth of the world and our teacher in consciousness. You wanting to leave your flesh and blood body for some Light Body is Bullshit! That is satan trying to fool you out of your gift to serve Christ and his father and live in truth. We all are victims of Sin and our body degrades in direct proportion to our knowledge of life. But death is sin and Jesus educates us that this is not forever. That we can overcome the world and have everlasting life in flesh and blood in the Kingdom of God. First was the Word and we have fallen from this. Remember....

You are born from a women in this world. When you remember the truth you are born from a man, the father into the World. This is like a marriage that is next to you all your life and a gift from the Creator that is always next to you.

In the interview with Ricky Ray he is explaining the beginning of Satans physical reign on this planet. This is when Jesus cast him down like a lightening bolt to earth.
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:07 am

What if all the factions are "bad"?? What if most of our souls (human and otherwise) are reincarnationally "bad"?? What if Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory are all "bad"?? What if this universe is filled with all manner of strange-beings, war-lords, and system-lords?? What if the Christian (and other religions) idealistic conceptualizations are just that -- "idealistic conceptualizations" -- in a very "non-idealistic" universe?? What if the Teachings Attributed to Jesus were written by the Greatest Possibility-Thinker Who Ever Lived -- but that the goals and ideals presented therein were a long-shot or a Hail-Mary play?? I'm frankly seeing a VERY harsh Babylonian-Egyptian-Hebrew-Persian-Grecian-Roman Empire which seems to rule to this very day. I've frankly been reduced to conceptualizing idealistic versions of this empire -- rather than resorting to a clean-sheet of paper master-plan. I fear that Biblical-Prophecy might be largely unalterable -- regardless of how hard we might try to make things better -- and attempt to save the world. I am VERY distressed, depressed, and even despondant. I think it might be VERY difficult to differentiate between the good-guys and bad-guys (especially on a galactic-level). What if Humans turn-out to be the bad-guys -- and the Dracs and Greys turn-out to be the good-guys??!! What if ALL of us were Dracs and Greys before we were Human?? Aliens v Humans might be a Red-Herring. I still think that Archangelicentric-Theology might be at the center of EVERYTHING. I think our future will be VERY problematic, regardless of who rules. I'll keep going through the motions of posting on this site -- but I'm really just a shelluva guy, at this point.

I am supportive of male and female human physicality -- but I am often NOT supportive of the human race (as we know it). I keep thinking of the Queen of Heaven ruling the God of This World. I keep thinking of a Deposed and Demoted Creator God of This Solar System. I keep wondering if the Queen of Heaven most closely identifies with Mary (but might not exemplify the purity associated with the Mother of Christ) -- and if the God of This World identifies most closely with Jesus (but not necessarily with the Teachings Attributed to Jesus -- or to the Creator). I keep wondering if nearly every soul in this solar system rejected their Creator in the Garden of Eden?! I keep seeing the nasty management of an often disgusting race -- and I wonder if humanity would reject their Creator in modernity?! I keep wondering if a lot of the Bible (including the Jesus Story) is Historical-Fiction?! Once again, how do we absolutely verify anything -- especially ancient history??

If you can locate a copy -- please read George Zebrowski's short-story Heathen God (1971). I read a summary, but I have yet to find the actual text. As the story goes, a deity is "left behind by those who once worshiped it. God, in this story, is a gnomelike alien, held prisoner and kept secret from humankind. This alien, considered mad by his species, was exiled for creating life on Earth, and later was turned over to Earth's government for imprisonment. But he is not evil like the false god of Star Trek V; rather, he is a benevolent, if cryptic, being who seeks only love. In creating life, he hoped to be worshiped, just as many of the less benign deities of Science-Fiction hoped. But this alien god has a more concrete goal in mind, something that he can do with that worship. He explains his transcendent purpose: 'What you see in this dwarfed body are only the essentials of myself--the feelings mostly--they wait for the day when the love in my children comes to fruition and they will unite, thus recreating my former self--which is now in them. Then I will leave my prison and return to them to become the completion of myself.' Rather than seeking to control his creations, Zebrowski's God hopes to unite with them, to create a synergistic and transcendent being out of the totality of his creation. Humankind thwarts his plans, however, and the guards of God's prison kill him before his plan can be completed. Zebrowski's god is a benevolent alien, but nevertheless his story is pessimistic, for he does not see in humankind a race worthy of such a god." -- The Gospel According to Science Fiction (pgs. 10-11) by Gabriel McKee. Think long a hard about this. Is this the hidden story of humanity and it's Condemned-Creator???? What Would O.H. KRLLL Say??? Omnipotent Highness and Original Hostage????? What do YOU think????

I just wish to caution everyone, one more time, that things are often NOT what they seem to be. A regime-change might not yield the desired results. Be careful. Be VERY careful indeed. Here's another archangelic speculation: Gabriel = Sirius A?? Lucifer = Sirius B?? Michael = Sirius C?? Or something like that?? Who knows?? I sure don't. I'm just trying to make YOU think. This is all about YOU!! You need to take Biblical Prophecy seriously -- as a sentence or script. I think we are all in very deep do-do. I really do. Do you?? The fun NEVER ends. It just goes on and on my friends. I have HUGE problems with the Bible -- but I'm NOT going to stop reading it. Studying history is a pain -- but it must be done by some. If we stop talking about the Bible -- then we'd better stop talking about each and every other historical document or record. I've been finding Israel and the Nations by F.F. Bruce to be an interesting and constructive way of approaching the Bible. Dealing with the history of religion doesn't have to be a Bible-Thumping Revival-Meeting. I think there is a level of scholarship in this solar system which exists in universities, underground-bases, space-ships, etc. -- which would blow all of us away, and completely out of the water. I keep hinting at this sort of thing -- but I'm not one of the chosen-few -- so I really don't know. But I know there are those who REALLY KNOW -- and don't just THINK They Know...

Perhaps meditating on each country would be a beneficial mental and spiritual exercise. What if each of these countries were states of the United States of the Solar System? I'm sure this would make a lot of people bristle - for a lot of reasons - but the potential extinction of the human race really makes me bristle. Can't we just all get along? Each country could continue to govern themselves internally, as they always have. This would not be a militaristic New World Order. Ideally, it would become a kinder, gentler, and smaller government going forward. The more responsible everyone becomes - the less we have to be managed. We seem to be more compartmentalized and isolated than necessary. The more we get together - the happier we'll be. One more thing. If we double our nuclear arsenals - will we be twice as safe? If we had no weapons of mass destruction - would we be less safe than we are presently? Who REALLY controls the WMD's? Are they in the best of hands - or the worst of hands? We need to contain this madness NOW. Remember - once the mass murder commences - it may not stop until there is no one left to kill. Think about THAT. Again - I would like to see representatives of the 150 largest nations (by population) in the solar system, meeting together in one room - 24 hours a day - 7 days a week - 365 days a year (in shifts, of course - with probably three groups). They would serve as a think-tank of sorts, in an advisory capacity. They would discuss various topics, follow current events, formulate position papers - and when the $h!+ hits the fan - they could immediately interact with each other to seek satisfactory resolutions to any crisis - and then pass recommendations on to their respective countries. This type of a situation should already exist - and I sincerely hope that it does. If it does not - I'd like to know why the hell not. This make-shift arrangement might be an exploratory version of the concepts summarized in the following paragraph.

What about the concept of a Solar System Sanhedrin which consisted of two teams of 70 -- which would allow 70 Justices to reside in their 70 home-territories (throughout the solar system) -- and 70 Justices to reside together under Jerusalem -- under a City-State -- under the Moon -- or in some other exotic and secure location?! The Solar System Supreme Court Chief-Justice would be an Authority of Last Resort -- and would always vote last (so as to not inappropriately influence the other justices). In each of the 70 regions -- there might be a "Mini Supreme Court" consisting of 70 Justices plus a Chief Justice (one of the 140) -- making 4,900 "Lower" Justices -- 70 "Lower" Chief Justices -- 70 Solar System Supreme Court Justices plus a Solar System Chief Justice -- making a Grand Total of 5,041 "Super" Justices in a Legal Solar System on Steroids. The two teams of Solar System Supreme Court Justices might alternate every 100 Earth-Days. Do you see what I mean?? Then, if the existing United Nations arrangement continued (with perhaps some well thought-out modifications) -- these U.N. Representatives might work in harmony with the Solar Legal System. Perhaps the United Nations might serve as the core of a United States of the Solar System (with a grand-total of 10,000 Representatives -- including the UN Representatives).

What if there were approximately 5,000 Justices and 5,000 Representatives of the United Nations Based United States of the Solar System -- composing the 10,000 Solar System Representives?? What if the Court System were the "Church-Like" aspect of solar system governance -- meeting in cathedral-like settings -- with robes, pomp, and circumstance -- guarding, reverencing, and applying the Law of God??? What if the United Nations Based Representatives met in the current UN Headquarters -- with the extra 3,000 (or so) members participating from throughout the solar system via the InterPlaNet??? What if the UN Charter were combined with the US Constitution (and Bill of Rights) to provide a proper and appropriate modus operandi for our solar system in modernity??? I think God exists (along with a Perfect Law of the Lord) -- but I think God (and God's Law) might be MUCH different than a lot of us thought!!! God might not be good enough for a lot of us -- but just wait till you see YOUR reincarnational report-card!!! I keep thinking that a Pure, Comprehensive (yet concise), and Perfect Law of the Lord is NOT found in the Holy Bible -- especially in a form suitable for use throughout the solar system in modernity. I think this solar system has a HUGE legal problem regarding BOTH God's-Law and Man's-Law. I think there should be a proper refinement and integration. If we fail to get LAW right -- WE FAIL BIG-TIME...

Perhaps I need to spend some quality-time thinking of how the solar system might be divided into appropriate territories. Should there be hundreds -- or would 70 be more than enough?? Perhaps I need to closely study the United Nations -- as well as the Supreme Courts of the World. Perhaps I need to contemplate how the United Nations Charter might be appropriately combined with the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights. Perhaps I need to study the Great Cathedrals of the World. I guess I'm suggesting areas of study and research methodologies which are very rarely employed. One might study this entire thread to gain some appreciation for where I'm coming from. I have an agenda -- but I'm still not sure exactly what it is. I guess I keep trying to think like an Idealistic Queen of Heaven (as strange and delusional as THAT sounds)!!! I keep thinking about various versions of Quitesh, Vala, Adria, Anna, Hathor, et al. I live in a VERY strange Dreamworld.

I'm not sure how to work out the details of such a Huge Administrative System -- but brainstorming is the first step -- and I must make this VERY clear -- This IS Brainstorming. And NEVER neglect to study ROME relative to running the solar system. In a real sense, I am not trying to initiate a Final Jihad between my conceptualizations and the Egyptian-Roman System. I wish to emphasize that my intent is to promote an idealistic version of that which presently exists. I have NO idea regarding the details. I do NOT have a research-team or a script-writer. I am working alone. I have no one to blame but myself. I continue to be mystified and intriqued by the relationship between Church, State, and Court. Which should dominate?? Should they be completely separate and independent?? Should they be integrated into a harmonious whole?? If a Real-God ran this solar system -- how would they set things up?? Does a Real-God run this solar system?? Are things a mess because they are intended to be a mess -- to teach us a lesson?? Are several Gods fighting for power in this solar system -- or are we ALWAYS dealing with ONE God -- regardless of what seems to be the case?? Is this solar system Purgatory because it MUST be Purgatory?? I continue to NOT have sufficient information to make proper determinations. I get the feeling that Those in the Know don't want me to know. I keep thinking I was a Somebody who is presently a Nobody. I keep thinking that what's going-on here is REALLY nasty, bitter, violent, corrupt, evil, etc, etc, etc -- but I don't know who to blame -- or what to do. Even though I'm a Completely Ignorant Fool -- I think about Forbidden-Topics way, way, way too much -- and I pay dearly for it. Perhaps I should just watch this sort of thing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHjqY3gLRUU What might we learn about Church, State, and Court -- from Porsche???

Should there be an Ecumenical State-Church which would be largely ceremonial?? I've described a Solar System State and Court -- but what about a Solar System Church?? This is the thorniest part of the Church-State-Court equation -- and I have NO idea how to properly deal with it. Whatever anyone does -- make damn sure that you carefully think-through EVERY sentence in the book Great Controversy by Ellen White. I'm VERY serious. I seem to be playing into the Spiritualism, Catholicism, and Apostate-Protestantism scenario and/or trap. But frankly, the way prophecy is structured, there seems to be NO provision for saving the world -- and making things work-out well for all-concerned. Biblical-Prophecy seems to be a Scorched-Earth Policy -- with a Final-Jihad and Earth-Changes -- followed by a Violent Second-Coming of Christ and Preliminary-Extermination -- followed by a Satanic-Millenium on Earth -- followed by a Final-Extermination. At that point, Sin and Sinners will be no more -- and the entire universe will be clean. Is Mass-Murder a Christian-Value in Harmony with the Ten-Commandments and a Loving-God?? I realize that you Powerhouse-Televangelists can rationalize just about anything in rather effective ways -- but guys, try being honest -- just this once. I have NO idea what I'm stumbling into -- because no one has bothered to tell me the truth, the whole-truth, and nothing but the truth. Research, reflection, and speculation only go so far. I've come to the conclusion that it is in nearly everyone's best-interest to keep me in the dark. This leads me to wonder just how bad most of you really are reincarnationally??!! How deeply in Karmic-Debt are YOU??????? I tremble continually regarding what I think MY Karmic-Debt might be. What if the Sacrificial-System and the Substitutionary-Atonement does NOT excuse and cover Insubordination to God and Willful-Irresponsibility??

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:22 am