tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

David Wilcocks noticed my evidence against him on the net and tries to cover for himself? Lol

investigator

David Wilcocks noticed my evidence against him on the net and tries to cover for himself? Lol

Post  investigator on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Hi Everyone

Please review my earlier evidence connecting David Wilcocks to Mike Quincy and Suzy Ward, from the Nesara Scam from this earlier thread I made if your not familiar with my evidence.
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/censorship-on-pa-1-and-pa2-and-social-elitism-my-story-t510.htm

Anyway, here is a screenshot of David trying to cover for himself after he notices the evidence I posted against him online. Not surprisingly, he fails to mention that he has praised and associated with Mike Quincy and Suzy Ward many times on his website (just enter their names on the search function on divine cosmos to verify) for the past 2 years at least, and that those two were some of the most heavily involved in the Nesara scam. Additionally, he fails to mention Fulford is involved with Patrick Bellringer, perhaps the biggest Nesara scammer of them all. I suspect he is making this post about Nesara in response to my evidence, since I was the only one that knew of this evidence and posted it in 2009, since it was reposted in 2010 I think people started to ask him about it.

Last edited by investigator on Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total
    Floyd

Re: David Wilcocks noticed my evidence against him on the net and tries to cover for himself? Lol

Post  Floyd on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:02 am

I could call you a trouble causer but I wont .Hopefully this will put an end To Wilcock and people can move forward.
    eMonkey

Re: David Wilcocks noticed my evidence against him on the net and tries to cover for himself? Lol

Post  eMonkey on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:59 am

I never was taken in by Mr Wilcock or a follower. I was just not
    attracted to him and his work.
    Great work investigator - I'm not sure I like your "in your face" style. But if that's what it takes.

I am not defending Mr Wilcock however, I would like to say that one should carefully pick and choose through his information. I once again would like to use a well known saying - "don't throw out the baby with the bath water."

Blessings
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:04 am

Having personally observed David in action, although I was impressed by the data he was presenting I was not impressed by him personally for a variety of reasons.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Mon May 23, 2011 4:16 am

Carol wrote:Having personally observed David in action, although I was impressed by the data he was presenting I was not impressed by him personally for a variety of reasons.

Didnt you like the colour of his underpants carol!!! Crazy Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:00 pm