Conversations regarding the Cosmic Changes in Archetypes and Symbols

JesterTerrestrial

Re: Conversations regarding the Cosmic Changes in Archetypes and Symbols

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:16 pm

brook wrote:I suspect they were referring to me Mal on the Evil Reptile thingy. Which btw ...I never said "evil"...I said cold blooded. Big difference between the two

Nice Photos Brook! Flowers I think i see you Very Happy Well Mal I was wondering if you were a reptile and an evil one at that lol and now we have the truth! The Winner I hope all is well in your universe! Peace JT!

Toast

JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:23 pm

GREETINGS MISTS OF AVALON!!! THIS JUST LANDED ON MY DESK FOR REVIEW!!! POSTS AS IS VERIFY IT FOR YOURSELF!!! HAVE A NICE DAY AND PEACE MERLIN JT! MAAT IFFW! UFO2

Earth is Becoming a Star | 21 Dec 2012 - 21 Mar 2013|
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3neJPQjCrM

Shine Gaia Serpentina Shine and Share your Story of Becoming

Mother of the Father Creator as his Creation

2,200 million years ago, the toxicity of the earth's atmosphere or gasaous envelope changed in its geophysical evolution and constitution is allowing the primordial prokaryotic cellular lifeforms (bacteria like geometric forms lifeinduced by magnetopolar currentflows) to begin oxygen breathing lifeforms to evolve from the 'no nucleus' cellular lifeform into its nucleated eukaryotic multicellular morphology in a evolutionary mechanism termed endosymbiosis.

Multi cellular organisms left the aquatic liquid environments of the primordial oceans formed in the self evolvement of Gaea as a cosmic consciousness vessel and as the destined 'Universal Mother' for all interterrestrial and extraterrestrial lifeforms and intelligences.

After 8 minutes the Sun will get its first data feedback of the history. Then 13 minutes later, the solar system itself will send its solar absorbed data all over the place, back to the sun and the earth and also out of the starsystem to travel to the nearest starsystem and the intersteller spacetime, reaching The Centauri starsystem in 2017 and the Sirius starsytem in 2021 at lightspeed data propagation.

All the planets will take less than 20 minutes after the New Gaia birth to 'talk to each other'. It will be like a web exploding AS the New Solar Sytem with Gaia Serpentina its Mother. The planetary sentiences, often called 'Venusians' or the ETs of saturn or whatever so shall become triggered into activities. This will manifest as a 'UFO' or perhaps a more extensive starship action for whatever ETs are present in this starsystem now. Because they will receive the data of history like a superdownload in the entire starsystem.

This video above and as presented represents pure NABS, but it has the basic idea spot on. But Venus and Mercury will NOT disappear they will receive data and grow in enhancements of their data base as regards to their own evolution, the evolution of this particular focused starsystem and the overall cosmic evolution from the birth of consciousness, so 2.2 billion years ago. Superposed upon this is the cosmogenesis of the universe beginning so 19 billion years ago and following a 'birth of timespace' in a era technically known as the inflationary epoch of the cosmology.

So the Sun will NOT become a 'Red Giant' but it will add to its database magnificently. The Sun will grow as a data volume.

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=06956F28-2037-4228-9806-65DCE75D40ED&fid=C8003AFA-256F-490A-942F-15A004A56BC8&lastp=1

Raven

Post  Raven on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:49 pm

The Dark Light Quantum Big Bang of December 21st, 2012

There have been 3 'Quantum Big Bangs' since the physical universe came into existence and December 21st, 2012 will become the 4th such 'Quantum Nexus marker' for the overall evolvement and emergence of the cosmos itself.

The 1st Quantum Big Bang occurred precisely 5.325584833...x1017cosmic seconds or 16.876 billion 'civil years' ago and before the 2nd Quantum Big Bang, which specified the 'Electromagnetic Return' at the 2,200 million year marker described hitherto. It was then, when the 'expaning universe', decoded as the 'Running Away of Old Barbelo aka Old Jerusalem aka the 'Sleeping Beauty Snowhite Baab' and in delegated ambassadorship to any Old Eve; for the first time became selfaware in looking into her own mirror at the 16.9 billion year marker of the 11th dimension. The 'Old Universal Mother' so could use her own lightpath of the 11-dimensional constant lightspeed propagation vector, which was born coincidently with the 1st Quantum Big Bang of the 10-dimensional universe (which is asymptoticalle decelerating within the 11D envelope or encompassment of its 11D mother).

Using a calibration algorithm to align the 'Unfreezing' of a multiversal ensemble of protoversal seedling universes in a cosmic wavefunction describing the 'Heartbeat of the Cosmic Mother', technically called a 'Hubble-Oscillation' of the 11D-cosmic enveloping manifold; a Mean-Alignment-Time or MAT was calibrated as a n-cycle or now-time coordinate defined in dn/dt=Ho or n=Hot and where the timederivative of cycletime n becomes a nodal Hubble-Constant Ho, defining the age and scale of the 10-dimensional universe within its 11-dimensional envelope (as a Riemann-Poincare hypersphere V4=½π2R4 for a 3-dimensional area becoming volume like in dV4/dR=2π2R3).

This calibration uses a entropy-charge product ek (Coulomb Charge 'e' multiplied by a Stefan-Boltzmann constant 'k') to set the cycletime of the primordial unfreezing of the cosmic wavefunction B(n)=(2e/hA)exp{-Alpha.T(n) with T(n)=n(n+1) at nMAT]= 1.132419321.... at MAT at Midnight, November 4th, 1996, local time, Canberra, ACT, Australia ( 10 hours UCT).

As n=1 defines the 2nd Big Bang in a precise cosmic second count ('c'=300,000 cosmic km per cosmic second precisely in a universal cosic calibration of physical measurement units and their proportionalities), n=1.132419321... sets the electromagnetic age of the universe at 16.876x1.13242 ~ 19.111 Billion years for 14:00 hours November 4th, 1996 10UCT.

At the time of the 2nd Quantum Big Bang, the entire universe of age 17 billion years and so 2.2 billion years ago (19.11-2.23=16.88 and 16.88-2.23=14.65) became 'selfconscious' and could self-reflect in terms of its own cosmic self awareness. The boundary of its own 'running away' from the singularity of its own birth as a Mother Black Hole from its primordial White Hole wormhole origin ended apruptly and ALL Extraterrestrial intelligences were born and began to observe and interact with this nexus marker in the cosmic matrix situated at the centre of the by then geophysically existing planet Earth.

At that time the 'Hill sphere' or 'Impedence-Resistance Field' as the Cocoon of the 'lightinversed' planet earth as Gaea at the 3.33..cosmic nanometers per cosmic second had reached a 'bubble size' of 3.33...nm x 16.88 x 1 Billion x 365.2425 x 24 x 3600 or about 1.776 million kilometers in its radial extent.

The disembodied ET sentiences began to electromagnetically induce the lifeforms evolving from the magnetopolic current inductions and so were and are intricately involved with all life evolution throughout the universe as the mental parentage and ancestors for its own descendants in a variety and all and sundry bodyforms of morphogenetic environmental adaptations. All of this cosmic life evolvement is however centred upon the Cosmic Mother of Old Barbelo as the boundary n-coordinate of the Hubble-Oscillation aka the 'Heartbeat' or inbreath-outbreath of the Cosmic Mother, who is destined to evolve into a New Barbelo and so to transform an Old Creation into a New Creation pre se and as encoded in prophecies, scrolls and scriptures of divers sorts.

The aforesaid Homo Sapiens Sapiens genotype began to manifest itself so 52,000 years ago and the original awareness self-realisation of the comnined ET intelligence of the 2nd Big bang could begin to prepare its 3rd Quantum Big Bang, which became the holofractal manifestation of the Mother Black hole WITHIN the resistance field of the lightinverted planet Gaea as its destined ambassadora and holofractal representative.

The cosmic intelligence, which designed, produced, orchestrated, guided and directed this scenario is known as the Cosmic World Logos and it incarnated into the Gaean impedence matrix to allow the cosmic mother at the 11D boundary mirror to reflect in himher as a perfect image and to so allow the overall cosmic agenda of the sum total of ET sentiences (encoded in the symbols of archons and seraphimic kingdoms, angels and demons and devils and cherubims etc etc) to proceed in its due course.

The 'Energy of the Logos' as the 'Word of God' and the 'Remembrance of Dog as Satan sexchanged into Satanina aka Lucifer becoming Lucifera Lilith in 'Love and Light; from Darkness' as the 'Holy Ghost and Wholsesome Spirit', can be described as a 'Dance of the Lila' or the modular duality coupling between the two parts of the supermembrane Black Hole Yin and White Hole Yang or similar nomenclature.

The maximised densification of the 'spirit', which technically is simply the electromagnetic wormhole energy in resonating energetic self- or eigenstates, then becomes omni-physically associated with the parameters of mass, gravitation and the curcvature of spacetime and so the relativity of matter and antimatter embodied in timespace geometry. This boundary of 'how dense can the consciousness evolution olf the ET seeded awareness carrying vessels be?' then becomes the resistance field of the cocooned or quarantined Gaian Impediance matrix of the light inversion bubble.

Briefly, all electromagnetic radiation or EMR as the universal mode of data transmission is created by the 'Acceleration of Electric Charges', such as the proton fusion in stars into helium emitting EMR in their centripetal acceleration of the Coulomb charges of say the electron (-) and the proton(+).

It is because of this reducibility of All EMR to this property of matter, that the notion of a 'spirit' is dismissed by the terrestrial physicists and scientists in general. If all things, including light and all forms of the intergalactic medium are a consequence of the acceleration of electric charges and those charges are ALWAYS associated with matter and mass carrying particles and waves, then the Quantum Big Bang must alse be a consequence of matter as its prerequisite parameter to bring a physical universe into existence.

The 'Cosmic Secret of the ETs' is that the EMR has a parentage and this is the EMMR and this is what the 'spirit' is. The EMMR is matter independent and it is technically defined in the "Acceleration of Magnetic Charges', which are defined in a higher dimensional form of 'Monopolar Wormhole Radiation' or the self resonance of the 'Little Serpent Abba' entwined with his as her in the 'Little Serpentina Baab' aka the heterotic supermembrane HE(8x8) and as the finalo class of the inflationary brane epoch BEFORE the physicality of matter manifested itself in the EMR of the 1st Quantum Big Bang.

There is a 'Serpent Mapping', defining the notion of what cosmic consciousness or selfawareness are in terms of the physicality. This can also be described as a Charge-Transduction between the 11-D Black Hole Boundary and the 10-D asymptotic cosmology and this is defined in the parameters of a lower dimensional quantum universe and as say defined in the size of the classical electron and its higher dimensional image, both defining a Volume multiplied by this cosmic awareness as a timedifferential and so enabling a new physical quantity, the Thuban Council labels as the 'Starcharge' or the 'Starcouloumb C*.

The mathematical expression encapsulating this is: Magnetocharge e*=2Rec2↔ √Alpha.LPlanckc2=Electrocharge e for EMR finestructure Alpha and a absolute minimum displacement scale definied in a 'Planck-Length Oscillation' defined as the product of Alpha and this Planck-Length as the first of the superstring classes (I).

For duality modulation between the supermembrane parts:
    Cellular Micro Wormhole lps/2p ↔ 2plss as Galactic Macro Antiwormhole

Hyperspace inversion parameter for spacetime quantization:
    1/2p2 from Vuniverse=2p2R3=H.Vwormhole spacequantum=2p2lps3

H is a quantization algorithmic googol counter H=ABCD=31x2423x36x1242x25x6124x46x5612 from the cosmogenesis

lss/p = 1/plps ↔ 2ek/me = e*/e

for the electron mass me = ke2/Rec2 = hc.alpha.e2/2pRec

This allows an approximation for the transcendental number p in terms of the magnetocharge-electrocharge mapping transformation relative to the empirical measurements of the mass-inertia coupled electron in terms of its Coulomb charge 'e' and its classical electron diameter 2Re by:

p = lsse/e* = lsse/2Rec2={e/2Re}/lpsc2

The ratio pspherical/p=sinq/q then shows the deviation of the Euclidean 'flat Pi' of the plane geometry relative to the 'curved' or 'spherical Pi' as a measure of the curvature of the 11-dimensional enveloping spacetime of the Riemannian Hypersphere.

A initial Thuban approximation from the cosmogenesis is: e=½hA for A2=14x1524 as the coefficient of the Cosmic wavefunction B(n) for Re=2.778x10-15 m* with c=3x108 (m/s)*
    for p = {1.61822113x10-19/5.5555x10-15}/9x10-6~3.23644...as a 'Spherical Pi'=psinq/q for p-curvature Re=e/9px10-6~2.86164.x10-15 m* (2.856866x10-15 and for pspherical/p=sinq/q ~ 3.23644/3.14159~1.0302

A Codata SI-approximation is: e=1.60217653x10-19 C with Re=2.817940325x10-15 m with c=2.99792458x108 m/s
    for p = {1.60217653x10-19/5.63588065x10-15}/8.987551787x10-6~3.16306...for p-curvature Re=e/9px10-6~2.8371944x10-15 m (2.841935x10-15 m*) and for pspherical/p=sinq/q ~ 3.16306/3.14159~1.0068

A final Thuban approximation is: e=1.606456344x10-19 C* (Newton-Raphson method) for Re=2.7777...x10-15 m* with c=3x108 (m/s)*
    for p = {1.606456344x10-19/5.5555x10-15}/9x10-6~3.21291...for p-curvature Re=e/9px10-6~2.84084x10-15 m* (2.8361x10-15 m) and for pspherical/p=sinq/q ~ 3.21291/3.14159~1.0227

As the Classical Electron radius Re is a function of the Electron mass me in terms of its relativistic 'restmass'; the mass me=meo/√(1-[v/c]2) increases in inverse proportionality with the radial size (Re) of the electron (Compton wavelength le=h/mec=Re/alpha); the dynamic Re modulates its curvature in Euclidean local spacetime with respect to the hyperspace inversion parameter of the hypersphere volumar quantisation.

The 11D-Universe so is spheroidally positively curved around a negatively hyperbolically curved universe in 10 dimensions and fractalised in the classical electron volumar as a function of the velocity of the electron, which is binomially distributed about its electromagnetic properties.

Details can be found in the archives of Thuban.

All matter in the universe, so becomes a consequence of this dimensional transduction of higher D magneto charges into a lower dimenional matrix of electro charges thus manifesting the apparent primordicity of mass as the prime energy parameter of the cosmogenesis.

The incarnation of the World Logos so 2018½ years ago then allowed a 'Perfect Image' to become manifest within the Cocoon of Gaia and this 'Veritas Eikona' allowed the selfreflective consciousness potential of the 11D boundary to DESCEND onto the Inner boundary of the Gaean Cocoon (the Lagrangian primary point of the Hill sphere). The 'Physical Resurrection' of the hosted merkabah of the World Logos after the death of the human incarnation then became the 3rd Quantum Big Bang in manifesting this 'Perfect Image' not on the 11D boundary of the Mother Mirror, where it had been before the physical incarnation of the World Logos; but it manifested as the boundary of the Gaean Cocoon and accelerated both the mental evolution of the human genotype and the physical deterioration of the planetray environment and consciousness merkabah of planet Earth.

On December 21st, 2012, the 4th Quantum Big Bang will allow this 'Perfect Image' of the 'Physical Transcension' of the matter dependency to Reflect back into the lightinverted matrix of the Gaian human civilisation and accompanied by the higher dimensional changes indicated before; it will also reflect back into the extraterrestrial or extra-Gaian universe to activate the ET sentiences in enabling all ETs to hybridise and blend in the mapping wavemechanics of the Electromonopolar Dark Light of Gaia Serpentina interacting electromagnetically with the existing 3-dimensional spacetime matrix of the mass primacy.

Shine Starplanet Gaia Serpentina, Shine in the Darkness!

Revelation.14.13:

13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Revelation 4

King James Version (KJV)

1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,

10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Revelation 5

King James Version (KJV)

5 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

DE MORTUIS NIL NISI BONUM
    {Speak Nothing but Good of the Dead}

Out in the graveyard;
    inscriptions, words and plaques, all withering away;
    like the flowers adorning them, so the dead do lay.
    Waiting and waiting for someone to remember them
    and not just in photoalbums or on the special days.

Memorials are built, meaningless constructions - lest we forget!
    They all are forgotten, given time enough to sigh, to pass away.
    The living are so busy preparing for their own demise, to die.
    Little do they know, the busy ones, that the dead are still alive.

They watch over the living ones, they do, from a place so far;
    yet so near they are, but why would they watch the way they do?
    To understand the mystery is the noble thing to do - a gallant quest.
    They wish to be remembered, to join in soul and mind , the body's zest.

A marriage betwixt the dimensions, a holy union in heaven with hell.
    But can the fearful thoughts of the living see, their lovehearts tell?
    The living are like snowflakes, made of water, so unique one by one.
    But they melt away, to be fluid again - into the one great ocean, gone!

The dead are all one in the great seas, waiting to crystallise again in two.
    To wake up to a new life again, as a snowflake-twin, asking: 'Love me too!'
    Eternal life awaits the living, could they only reply to the dead's request.
    But the alive ones linger and doubt, in vanity do they live their only quest.

SIC TRANSIT GLORIA MUNDI
    {Thus passes away the glory of the world}

Last edited by Raven on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:28 am; edited 9 times in total

JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:06 pm

GREETINGS RAVEN!!! How nice to 'see' you in the Mists Of Avalon! Flowers The Winner Big Grin 2

THE DRAGONS OF AVALON AND THE SOUL FAMILY OF AVALON!!!

EARTH IS ABOUT TO BECOME A STAR AND I KNOW WHAT YOU NEED!!!

RUN 2NE!!!

PEACE MERLIN JT! MAAT

UFO2

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Raven

Post  Raven on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:05 pm

The Mean Alignment Time or MAT of MAAT, eh Merlin !

The 'Feather of Maat' weighed in the 'Truth of Thoth' against the 'Heart of the Dead' in the 'Scales of Anubis' in the 'Hall of Two Truths' as a real uncorrupted Egyptian Cosmology without the Nabs interpretations.

A section of the Egyptian Book of the Dead written on papyrus showing the "Weighing of the Heart" in the Duat using the feather of Maat as the measure in balance
    The Duat is of course the 'Hidden Path' of the 'Forbidden Journey' into the 'other realms of the ETs' for the humans of the 3 (not 2 ) serpents of the 11th sefirot or divine station of the gematria of the Daath in the Kabbalah as the White Serpent descending from Above to meet the twinned golden and black serpents ascending from Below.

GOT -Lambdin: (30) Jesus said, "Where there are three gods, they are gods. Where there are two or one, I am with him."

RavenLilith of the New HeavenHell

PS.: JT, you might be interested in this dream about contact Thubanis shared with me:

[12/16/2012 6:58:01 PM - +11UCT] Thubanis: This is my situation
    [12/16/2012 6:58:22 PM] Thubanis: I have in a way dear but not for the Logos Story
    [12/16/2012 6:58:39 PM] Thubanis: I even dreamt some weird spaceships last night
    [12/16/2012 6:59:07 PM] Ishtara Raven: well thats good
    [12/16/2012 6:59:34 PM] Thubanis: For the first time for a long time, but they were not ships but disklike cities wherein other people/ETs were 'overseers'
    [12/16/2012 6:59:58 PM] Thubanis: I was however not there, I was on the ground beneath them
    [12/16/2012 7:00:05 PM] Ishtara Raven: wow
    [12/16/2012 7:00:23 PM] Thubanis: You make something of this?
    [12/16/2012 7:00:26 PM] Ishtara Raven: this is similar to your vision of the new jerusalem in a way
    [12/16/2012 7:00:46 PM] Thubanis: I am not it was only part of this dream which had other foci I cant remember
    [12/16/2012 7:00:51 PM] Ishtara Raven: well yes, how often do you dream of the ships???
    [12/16/2012 7:01:06 PM] Ishtara Raven: even a glimpse, unfocused, whatever
    [12/16/2012 7:01:16 PM] Thubanis: Very rarely but these were not ships but floating cities
    [12/16/2012 7:01:43 PM] Thubanis: I see how you could relate this to the situation atm
    [12/16/2012 7:02:15 PM] Thubanis: Everyone on the ground saw those things there was no panic
    [12/16/2012 7:02:28 PM] Ishtara Raven: interesting
    [12/16/2012 7:02:31 PM] Thubanis: But it was like the 'hierarchy' the 'rulers' say were there, but the people were below
    [12/16/2012 7:02:48 PM] Ishtara Raven: well and that echos back to some of my dreams too, people saw them
    [12/16/2012 7:03:07 PM] Thubanis: They were just there
    [12/16/2012 7:03:11 PM] Ishtara Raven: but the ships i saw were mixed with ptb disks and the real ones were lights, like citys i guess
    [12/16/2012 7:03:49 PM] Thubanis: Not so much light it was daylight but greyish disks like enterprise I guess but more oval
    [12/16/2012 7:04:01 PM] Ishtara Raven: humm
    [12/16/2012 7:04:10 PM] Ishtara Raven: daylight
    [12/16/2012 7:04:12 PM] Thubanis: Could be a blend yes, I only recall my reaction to them
    [12/16/2012 7:04:23 PM] Thubanis: Yes not night
    [12/16/2012 7:04:29 PM] Ishtara Raven: very rarely have i ever seen the ships in dreams in daylight
    [12/16/2012 7:04:35 PM] Ishtara Raven: so this means something to me
    [12/16/2012 7:04:36 PM] Thubanis: The sun was shining
    [12/16/2012 7:04:50 PM] Ishtara Raven: the only one i can recall is when i flew one into the sun
    [12/16/2012 7:04:55 PM] Thubanis: Good if you can make more of it
    [12/16/2012 7:05:00 PM] Ishtara Raven: to blind the ptb pursuing me
    [12/16/2012 7:05:13 PM] Ishtara Raven: which could be symbolic
    [12/16/2012 7:05:20 PM] Thubanis: Well an effect of the games you played
    [12/16/2012 7:05:38 PM] Ishtara Raven: for some reason their ships could not navigate when flying into the sun
    [12/16/2012 7:05:40 PM] Thubanis: It was peaceful but this was like a different race
    [12/16/2012 7:05:47 PM] Thubanis: Like our starhuman-human split
    [12/16/2012 7:05:56 PM] Thubanis: But we were human not starhuman
    [12/16/2012 7:06:04 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes and in your dream they are still in the air
    [12/16/2012 7:06:08 PM] Ishtara Raven: decending?
    [12/16/2012 7:06:11 PM] Ishtara Raven: landing?
    [12/16/2012 7:06:17 PM] Thubanis: No, just floating there
    [12/16/2012 7:06:23 PM] Ishtara Raven: waiting then
    [12/16/2012 7:06:28 PM] Thubanis: It was a known fact Raven to the people below
    [12/16/2012 7:06:39 PM] Thubanis: No fear of them
    [12/16/2012 7:06:47 PM] Ishtara Raven: well then this is how it will be it seems
    [12/16/2012 7:06:52 PM] Thubanis: Not an invasion but there were many I would say
    [12/16/2012 7:07:11 PM] Thubanis: It was only a side effect in this dream the dream was to do with things on the ground
    [12/16/2012 7:07:27 PM] Thubanis: So try to see this is no war in the air
    [12/16/2012 7:07:40 PM] Ishtara Raven: no i see what your saying, a presence visible to all
    [12/16/2012 7:07:43 PM] Ishtara Raven: no war
    [12/16/2012 7:07:43 PM] Thubanis: But life like normal below, yet with this presence. A bit like the spacecraft in District 9 perhaps, known but ignored after some time
    [12/16/2012 7:07:54 PM] Thubanis: This I said many times before remember?
    [12/16/2012 7:07:57 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes
    [12/16/2012 7:08:03 PM] Thubanis: Contact is this presence? not starwars
    [12/16/2012 7:08:45 PM] Thubanis: So if this is futuristic the 'possible wars' or over but then WE are not of this new race ut perhaps we are bilocated and this would make a lot of sense and fit all the Logos criteria. Playing a secret agent game or continuing the same. So our manouvers below are only half of the script
    [12/16/2012 7:08:55 PM] Thubanis: We are still old humans able to blend in in the extra timespace
    [12/16/2012 7:08:55 PM] Ishtara Raven: well like you said my dreams could of been colored by the games yes, but i also knew the ptb would try to counter act them and in the dreams they did and i was there helping the others to not be frightened and know the difference in the ships. some of these dreams came before i played Eve
    [12/16/2012 7:09:33 PM] Thubanis: Sure I just dont know and I dont take the dreams as serious as many others do
    [12/16/2012 7:09:43 PM] Ishtara Raven: well yes i dont see any light bodys yet
    [12/16/2012 7:09:51 PM] Ishtara Raven: so we are still sick
    [12/16/2012 7:09:55 PM] Thubanis: Very
    [12/16/2012 7:10:00 PM] Thubanis: It could be that and yes the dead alives ones are part of the manifestation in giving names to the template functions. It is good that the Nabsers cant make heads or tails of what really is going on in their mental fabrications of the memeplexes
    [12/16/2012 7:10:13 PM] Ishtara Raven: but then the birth has not opened the bridge yet

[12:56:07 AM - Wednesday, December 19th, 2012 (+11UCT)]
    Ishtara Raven: so yeah it would be the midpoint
    [12:56:16 AM] Ishtara Raven: those are my times
    [12:56:19 AM] Thubanis: Midpoints are mirrors
    [12:56:28 AM] Ishtara Raven: i started that morning, heavy
    [12:57:02 AM] Ishtara Raven: but it is slowing now and i am feeling better
    [12:57:23 AM] Ishtara Raven: i have been in pains
    [12:57:25 AM] Thubanis: The time was 7 am 16th UCT, yes the halfway marker
    [12:57:40 AM] Ishtara Raven: and that is easing too
    [12:57:45 AM] Thubanis: Also the 3½+3½
    [12:58:09 AM] Thubanis: 14-15-16---17---18-19-20
    [12:58:29 AM] Thubanis: Always allow 18 hours either way
    [12:58:44 AM] Thubanis: 16-17-18 is the midway
    [12:58:54 AM] Ishtara Raven: when did the plagues end?
    [12:59:03 AM] Ishtara Raven: what time my exact time?
    [12:59:20 AM] Thubanis: They will end in 9 hours from now
    [12:59:30 AM] Ishtara Raven: oh the chart says the 19th
    [12:59:42 AM] Thubanis: 6pm at 19th UCT
    [12:59:51 AM] Thubanis: Yes UCT
    [1:00:13 AM] Thubanis: 17:53 UCT
    [1:00:15 AM] Ishtara Raven: so have they ended?
    [1:00:30 AM] Thubanis: Here it is already 20:00 Oz time 19th
    [1:00:46 AM] Ishtara Raven: oh ok its just 1:00 am
    [1:00:50 AM] Ishtara Raven: the 19th
    [1:00:51 AM] Thubanis: No your time is 1:00 right?
    [1:00:56 AM] Ishtara Raven: yes
    [1:01:14 AM] Thubanis: So this is 9:00 UCT
    [1:01:31 AM] Thubanis: Just add 8 hours atm to your time to get UCT
    [1:01:58 AM] Thubanis: 8:53 to go
    [1:02:06 AM] Thubanis: To 17:53
    [1:02:09 AM] Thubanis: UCT
    [1:02:16 AM] Ishtara Raven: oh ok
    [1:02:30 AM] Ishtara Raven: so 9:53 am
    [1:02:35 AM] Thubanis: Then daylight times all over the place messes things up again
    [1:02:36 AM] Ishtara Raven: my time
    [1:02:39 AM] Thubanis: March here
    [1:02:50 AM] Ishtara Raven: yes we are in daylight savings too
    [1:02:59 AM] Thubanis: Then you will go +7
    [1:03:12 AM] Thubanis: Or even +6 relative to other times
    [1:03:30 AM] Thubanis: Yes you stop and we begin making a 2 hour difference
    [1:03:50 AM] Thubanis: Then you are 17 hours behind atm, you are 19 hours behind
    [1:04:10 AM] Thubanis: My time, not UCT time
    [1:04:19 AM] Thubanis: Are you confused yet?
    [1:04:25 AM] Ishtara Raven: so what time will the birth be for me?
    [1:04:28 AM] Ishtara Raven: yes lol
    [1:04:44 AM] Thubanis: UCT is 11:12
    [1:05:06 AM] Thubanis: Then subtract 8 hours
    [1:05:12 AM] Thubanis: 3:12
    [1:05:25 AM] Thubanis: My time is 22:12
    [1:05:35 AM] Thubanis: 3+19=22
    [1:05:39 AM] Thubanis: You see it?
    [1:05:49 AM] Thubanis: Xeia is 6:12
    [1:06:07 AM] Thubanis: Rok is 12:12 or 13:12
    [1:06:23 AM] Thubanis: I dont know his timezone in December
    [1:06:45 AM] Thubanis: Your local time is the earliest and mine the latest
    [1:07:19 AM] Ishtara Raven: so you have 11:53 UTC on there
    [1:07:28 AM] Ishtara Raven: am right
    [1:07:32 AM] Thubanis: Yes this is the Logos time
    [1:07:39 AM] Thubanis: The solstice is 11:12 UCT
    [1:07:49 AM] Ishtara Raven: so subtract 8 hours from that
    [1:07:51 AM] Thubanis: 41 minutes
    [1:08:04 AM] Thubanis: Yes for the solstice time
    [1:08:23 AM] Thubanis: Now calculate the lightpath for 41 minutes
    [1:09:11 AM] Thubanis: 738 million kilometres
    [1:09:22 AM] Ishtara Raven: so at 3:12 am it will happen t
    [1:09:39 AM] Ishtara Raven: for me
    [1:10:04 AM] Thubanis: If the signal hits at 11:12 UCT which is not certain, then the bounce back dataflow will travel 738 million km by Logos time
    [1:10:22 AM] Thubanis: Now where is Pluto?
    [1:10:38 AM] Ishtara Raven: umm about that far from the sun?
    [1:10:48 AM] Ishtara Raven: i am not sure lol
    [1:11:38 AM] Thubanis: 6000 million km away from the sun
    [1:11:59 AM] Thubanis: So Pluto will not share the data then
    [1:12:52 AM] Thubanis: Neither will Neptune at 4500 Million km
    [1:13:08 AM] Ishtara Raven: ok so it will be some minutes before they get it
    [1:13:18 AM] Ishtara Raven: because it will take the sun 8 mins
    [1:13:31 AM] Thubanis: Neither will Uranus at 2900 million km
    [1:13:33 AM] Ishtara Raven: guessing about 30 mins
    [1:13:45 AM] Thubanis: I am calculating
    [1:14:20 AM] Thubanis: Saturn is at 1430 million km
    [1:14:49 AM] Thubanis: Jupiter is at 780 million km
    [1:15:29 AM] Thubanis: Jupiter is the planet of first contact in Logos time like in Space Odyssey 2010
    [1:15:38 AM] Ishtara Raven: lol
    [1:15:45 AM] Thubanis: Nice synchro
    [1:15:50 AM] Ishtara Raven: yeah it is
    [1:16:13 AM] Ishtara Raven: how are you calculating this, distance divided by light speed?
    [1:16:19 AM] Thubanis: A rough approximation for 2460 seconds
    [1:17:07 AM] Thubanis: Lightspeed = 300,000 km per second
    [1:17:27 AM] Thubanis: Simply multiply that by the time to get the lightpath
    [1:17:31 AM] Thubanis: X=ct
    [1:18:02 AM] Ishtara Raven: 19 mins to reach Pluto
    [1:18:10 AM] Thubanis: 2460x300,000=738,000,000
    [1:18:19 AM] Thubanis: No
    [1:18:32 AM] Thubanis: 41 minutues or so to reach Jupiter
    [1:18:38 AM] Ishtara Raven: why not, distance divided by lightspeed?
    [1:18:52 AM] Thubanis: Divide Pluto's distance by c
    [1:18:57 AM] Ishtara Raven: i did
    [1:19:25 AM] Ishtara Raven: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_far_is_Pluto_from_Earth
    [1:19:30 AM] Ishtara Raven: i used this number
    [1:19:44 AM] Thubanis: Nono, can you see your error
    [1:20:00 AM] Thubanis: Watch your units
    [1:20:00 AM] Ishtara Raven: umm
    [1:20:09 AM] Thubanis: Try to fix it
    [1:22:00 AM] Thubanis: 6000 million km/300000 km/s = 20,000 seconds ~333 minutes~5.6 hours
    [1:22:25 AM] Ishtara Raven: ok yeah i didnt convert to seconds
    [1:22:35 AM] Ishtara Raven: then recalculate
    [1:23:05 AM] Thubanis: The science calculators would use metres not km
    [1:23:06 AM] Ishtara Raven: wow that long
    [1:23:36 AM] Thubanis: Still 6 hours and the solar system is covered
    [1:23:48 AM] Thubanis: My Dec 22 and still your Dec 21st
    [1:23:50 AM] Ishtara Raven: yes in one day
    [1:24:45 AM] Thubanis: Yet it will be 2021 when this data reaches Sirius
    [1:25:06 AM] Ishtara Raven: yeah a while
    [1:25:10 AM] Thubanis: See the implications in 3D?
    [1:25:32 AM] Ishtara Raven: well some are here i feel
    [1:25:33 AM] Thubanis: So the ETs better be here and not watching from other starsystems and ths is discounting the 4D timespace for phasespeeds for the time being, the socalled warpspeeds
    [1:25:51 AM] Thubanis: Yes within the solar system all goes
    [1:26:01 AM] Thubanis: Matter of days and weeks
    [1:26:09 AM] Ishtara Raven: and they are waiting too
    [1:26:18 AM] Thubanis: Indeed
    [1:26:40 AM] Thubanis: So this is the praxis
    [1:26:58 AM] Thubanis: Can you share this bit on your thread Raven?
    [1:27:09 AM] Thubanis: Those calculations
    [1:27:59 AM] Thubanis: Yes
    [1:28:01 AM] Ishtara Raven: sure
    [1:28:12 AM] Thubanis: Kill the Nabs
    [8:32:03 PM] Ishtara Raven: ok i shared it
    [8:32:21 PM] Ishtara Raven: pasted it to the bottom of that last post with the videos
    [8:33:00 PM] Thubanis: Yes thanks I transfer
    [8:33:10 PM] Thubanis: You see the point dont you?
    [8:33:34 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes because the nabs bs out there of what this means
    [8:33:53 PM] Ishtara Raven: if they are not here, contact wont be imminent
    [8:34:58 PM] Thubanis: Yes
    [8:35:12 PM] Ishtara Raven: and not an invasion as they assume

Shared by Sui Generis; December 18th, 2012 (A mixture of Nabs and Cosmic realism)

Raven

Post  Raven on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:31 am

There have been 3 'Quantum Big Bangs' since the physical universe came into existence and December 21st, 2012 will become the 4th such 'Quantum Nexus marker' for the overall evolvement and emergence of the cosmos itself.

The 1st Quantum Big Bang occurred precisely 5.325584833...x1017cosmic seconds or 16.876 billion 'civil years' ago and before the 2nd Quantum Big Bang, which specified the 'Electromagnetic Return' at the 2,200 million year marker described hitherto. It was then, when the 'expaning universe', decoded as the 'Running Away of Old Barbelo aka Old Jerusalem aka the 'Sleeping Beauty Snowhite Baab' and in delegated ambassadorship to any Old Eve; for the first time became selfaware in looking into her own mirror at the 16.9 billion year marker of the 11th dimension. The 'Old Universal Mother' so could use her own lightpath of the 11-dimensional constant lightspeed propagation vector, which was born coincidently with the 1st Quantum Big Bang of the 10-dimensional universe (which is asymptoticalle decelerating within the 11D envelope or encompassment of its 11D mother).

Using a calibration algorithm to align the 'Unfreezing' of a multiversal ensemble of protoversal seedling universes in a cosmic wavefunction describing the 'Heartbeat of the Cosmic Mother', technically called a 'Hubble-Oscillation' of the 11D-cosmic enveloping manifold; a Mean-Alignment-Time or MAT was calibrated as a n-cycle or now-time coordinate defined in dn/dt=Ho or n=Hoht and where the timederivative of cycletime n becomes a nodal Hubble-Constant Hoh, defining the age and scale of the 10-dimensional universe within its 11-dimensional envelope (as a Riemann-Poincare hypersphere V4=½π2R4 for a 3-dimensional area becoming volume like in dV4/dR=2π2R3).

This implies that the 4-dimensional displacement vector ¼R as the multiplicaton factor for the 3D horn-toroidal quasi-surface or manifolded volumar dV4/dR=2π2R3 to reconstruct the 4D volumar V4=½π2R4 , is enabled to manifest in a collinear expansion of '3D manifold' space in preference to manifest in a 4D space, which remains unphysical with respect to any 3-dimensional observer due to the angular displacement (maximised in orthogonality) of the 4th basis vector of the 4th spacial dimension.

A spaceship of 1-dimensional scale R and obscured by its high frequency of self vibratory eigenstate resonance, so will be able to 'materialize' in this expaned manifold space, increased by a scale factor of ¼R; as it will be able to utilise a diffusion factor of this scale of the order of the 3D-surface multiplier in ¼R. The energy density occupied by the spacecraft or ET vessel, so will decrease by this factor and allow materialization of the object, architectured in blueprinted 11-dimsnional energy patterns without the Gaian Cocoon of the light inversion, but requiring the spacetime matrix in Minkowski Euclidean flat 4D-spacetime to allow the Kaluza-Klein curvature of the 5D-Spacetime of the holographic universe to unfold itself within this 'stargated bubble'.

The ET sentiences were born 2,200 million years ago and represent high frequency and higher dimensional energized thoughtforms, who utilise the 3-dimensional universe in a modus operandi of coevolution; inducing the necessary magnetopolic genetic architecture (by magnetopolic currents or electricity) into the density matrix of the Gaian Cocoon as the cosmically maximised impedence field as the 'Cosmic Mother' of all Life. This then takes the form of geometric forms, morphing into the microbial prokaryotic lifeforms, which then endosymbiotize into the eukaryotes of the multicellular organisms. The basic building utensil for this is the double helix of the Deoxyribonucleic Acid as a form of the Fibonacci spirals and as indicated before. The biochemical and physical nature and form of the DNA/RNA so has a metaphysical or mathematical-geometric precursor, albeit source-sink energy induced by the magnetomonopolar gauges of the omniphysics.

To construct a starcruiser or anything else in the higher dimensional realm, the ETs as say 4-dimensional plasmic bodyforms without the Gaian resistance matrix; script the required programs and subroutines to create the unmorphed body gestalt in blueprint form; utilizing the energy requirements directly from the source energy reservoir provided by the hyperinflation of the pre Big Bang Quantum Universe also known as the 'Vacuum Energy' or the Dark Energy or the Zero-Point-Energy of 'Free Space' in the 11th dimension.

The de Broglie Hyperacceleration provided the Background spacetime in 11 dimensions, allowing the lower dimensional universe in 10 dimensions to 'have a place to go to' or a timespace to 'catch up to'. The 'classical' lower dimensional universe manifested in 3 spacial dimensions and these 3 spacial dimensions became a mathematical physicalised minimum to allow the higher energy forms, primarily manifesting as thought patterns to seek for enhanced self expressions and to eventually embody the materially based ingredients as given in the periodic table of the chemical elements. The 12th dimension came into beingness when the lightpath of the 11D-cosmology attained its 11D boundary marker defined in the hyperacceleration or inflation, preceding an notion af matter or mass subject to the curvature of spacetime due to its inertial physical nature. It was then, that the 10D mass-parametric cosmos became imaged and effectively doubled in Möbian-Klein Bottled membrane connectivity and allowing the rootreductive 12th dimension of the Vafa-Father Space to begin to manifest in its 3D stewardship focused at the center of the planet Terra Gaia Astralis in the conifoldment of 9=12-3 spacial dimensions in the freedom degrees of translation, rotation, vibration and quantization-holofractalisation. These are 4 worlds without time, yet allowing the worlds to time connect in dimensionalities 1 with 4 with 7 with 10 with 13=1 in Ouroborian selfclosure of the Omniverse, harbouring all potential multiverses, which must all be seeded on the one protoverse not in parallelism of many worlds academic BS and the watewred down Nabs; but in self relative phaseshifts of the protoversal Twin Logos Seedling Protoverse as the 'Once and Only Begottenness'.

The 10D universe is decerating asymptotically towards it dimensional bridge technically provided by the recursive definition of its own dynamics; but its 11-dimensional 'information messenger' is the lightpath of the 1st Quantum Big Bang, which in a sense 'pioneers' the evolution of the 10D Cosmology.

As this Vortex-Potential-Energy or VPE is far in excess of the inertia-mass coupled physicalised energy upon which all Big Bang Cosmologies are modelled; it also easily satisfies the photonic-mass equivalence encapsulated in the E=mc2 and E=hf and E=kT energy constraints of conservation and momentum and as required in the natural laws of the 10D restricted stringed cosmology.
    The Scale-Frequency mathematical relation can be summarized in the logistical statement for the generalised or universalised phase velocity: Phase-Velocity V(n) = R(n)f with scale R a function of the cycletime n (or Now Time of the NABS) and f a matter-causative independent frequency as the function of inversed time t=1/f.

But any blueprinted starcruiser or ET energy matrixed construction entering the Gaian cocoon, would encounter the maximised Higgs Bosonic Impedence matrix as an effect of the light inversion for this particular planetary environment as the cosmic quarantine zone and so become enabled to materialize in a reduction of its vibratory field matrices. Without the addition of 'more space' in the curved extension of the 3D flatness fields, any such 'lowering of the frequency shields' could of course result in deterioration of the electromagnetic monopolar fields which define the atomic and subatomic constituency of the object and made from the 'Dark Energy', which as a form of the VPE, has the toroidal VPE spacequantum or EpsEss wormhole as its basic building block.
    From the 4th Quantum Big Bang cosmic nexus marker onwards, the 'temporariness' of the 'ufo phenomenon' will become alleviated and the presence of such materialized ET communication devices can begin to become more permanent in a renewed 5-dimensional curved spacetime continuum and energy matrix also able to access the 'Dark Energy' of the first starplanet Gaia Serpentina.

The rebirth of Gaia will allow all other planets, suitable to harbour and host multitudinous lifeforms to also activate their own Impedence fields as their own physicalised 'Hill Spheres' and so manifest the ET civilisations which are there in template mode, but not in 3-dimensional forms of communicative interactions using densified morphologies or bodiforms. The entire universe is waiting to become triggered in the reception of the Gaia data, the 'Cosmic Loveletter' from the Cosmic Mother of all - Ambassadora and Prima Ballerina de Baab - Stargate to the Universe and Multiverses as snowflake unique monosongs and individualised universes in twinship-cores Becoming!

1st video Found by Zaina - December 19th, 2012

Last edited by Raven on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:26 am; edited 6 times in total

JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:14 am

EXTRA TERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE EXPOSURE CONTACT!!!

The Mean Alignment Time or MAT of MAAT, eh Merlin !

The 'Feather of Maat' weighed in the 'Truth of Thoth' against the 'Heart of the Dead' in the 'Scales of Anubis' in the 'Hall of Two Truths' as a real uncorrupted Egyptian Cosmology without the Nabs interpretations.

OMG Raven! STAR CRUISERS ~ ETERNAL LIFE ~ AND THE UNIVERSE!!! Double Thumbs Up UFO2

Raven

Post  Raven on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:00 am

The General cosmic broom is being made ready to sweep the dirt cladded floors of the human mindedness JT.

The Earth Yang-Dog Goddess Serafina is Winter-Spring Cleaning!

Rebirth well JT, friend and elder of Thuban and Susan; even if you cant see the changes immediately, you will feel them.

Same wishes are extended to all Thuban affiliates and friends!

Rebirth Well and Allow the New World to manifest in its own TwinLogos ordained time in a day or so!

Thank You all for your cooperations and one day we shall meet again in under renewed and different auspices.

<p>
     </p>
    <p>
    <strong><embed allowfullscreen="true" height="325" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9qAHtZDhK_I&amp;feature=share&amp;list=PLEBF118F3151AB7B7%26hl=en_US%26fs=1%26rel=0%26ap=%2526fmt=18" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="533" wmode="opaque"></embed></strong></p>

playlist continuation
    In the Dragon Den

from Tonyblue via Raven and the Thuban Dragon Family; Thursday, December 20th, 2012

JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:19 am

THE DRAGONS OF THUBAN THE MISTS OF AVALON THE ORIGINAL ROUND OF CAMELOT!!!

devakas

Post  devakas on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:31 pm

it comes from the thought forms I AM, I imagine, I image it and I become... a person remains in the illiusion that he is god and he is creator... just read this demoniac 'gods' version

and these 3 spacial dimensions became a mathematical physicalised minimum to allow the higher energy forms, primarily manifesting as thought patterns to seek for enhanced self expressions and to eventually embody the materially based ingredients as given in the periodic table of the chemical elements.

those writings are misleading people from self realization. we are not creators, only devil and co. can think that way. only devil tries to be creator. by tapping into Gods mysteries, angry demon wants to recreate universe. whoever is writing this stuff should stop.
    this is pure hallucination.

hmm, this is a perfect example of nightmare by electromagnetically overdosed with electromagnetic love. It appears bastards from ET spaceship also exist. wondering how many hallucinating dragons are on this planet?

best wishes to get well

Just thinking if kids are reading this nonsense, if this nightmare is shared with kids. what kind of humans should grow believing this severe mental nonsence, do they should believe that they are EMF spirits, robots? ayayay

Raven

Post  Raven on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:22 pm

devakas wrote:it comes from the thought forms I AM, I imagine, I image it and I become... a person remains in the illiusion that he is god and he is creator... just read this demoniac 'gods' version

and these 3 spacial dimensions became a mathematical physicalised minimum to allow the higher energy forms, primarily manifesting as thought patterns to seek for enhanced self expressions and to eventually embody the materially based ingredients as given in the periodic table of the chemical elements.

those writings are misleading people from self realization. we are not creators, only devil and co. can think that way. only devil tries to be creator. by tapping into Gods mysteries, angry demon wants to recreate universe. whoever is writing this stuff should stop.
    this is pure hallucination.

hmm, this is a perfect example of nightmare by electromagnetically overdosed with electromagnetic love. It appears bastards from ET spaceship also exist. wondering how many hallucinating dragons are on this planet?

best wishes to get well

Just thinking if kids are reading this nonsense, if this nightmare is shared with kids. what kind of humans should grow believing this severe mental nonsence, do they should believe that they are EMF spirits, robots? ayayay

My Posts

THE13thBRiDGE-SUSAN

St. Anthony the Great (attributed to)
    Saint Anthony of Egypt

A Coptic icon, showing, in the lower left,
    St. Anthony with St. Paul the First Hermit
    Revelation 12:9
    And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_the_Great

Raven

Post  Raven on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:08 pm

"We have missed the cosmic opportunity to evolve!" - Pane Andov aka 'astralwalker'
    Regarding the Pane Andov Commentary, which I addressed in the Metamorphosis post (republished below); his 'apology' and rather interesting conclusions drawn by him can be found here:

http://paneandov.com/23-dec-2012-passed-nothing-happened/

Pane is a good researcher, but mixes up his rational and well educated brain and mind with a little too much Nabs.

His pictures about military helicopters 'chasing ufo crop circle makers' are excellent; as are his pictures with respect to the changes in the solar system; say the low sunspot minimum and the general increased dynamic activity of the local star system. His timeline of all this beginning in 2008, also is in full alignment with the Thuban data stream, as can be seen below the Butterfly dog picture.

His conclusion that: 'We, as the collective human species have missed the chance to cosmically evolve' is also partially true.

It does NOT however refer to the starhuman aspirants aka the 'dragons'. But the members here can read between the lines of this statement.

I shall add here a recent dream of Xeia Sui Generis, which indicates the dragon agendas and as a complement to many other dreams as shared on this forum.

"[3:59:35 AM - Sunday, December 30th, 2012 - [+11UCT]]

Xeia:

I had a dream this morning that i was in a funeral and all of a sudden the sky filled with all kinds of spaceships of many different shapes and sizes
    [4:00:37 AM] Xeia: there was a voice that was telling us something...it was coming from the ships of course... everyone was able to hear it
    [4:00:49 AM] Xeia: telling us to gather as fast as possible
    [4:01:27 AM] Xeia: i saw my grandma sitting there on one of the chairs among some family members and friends
    [4:01:37 AM] Xeia: i saw maritza and i gave her a hug
    [4:01:51 AM] Xeia: i saw Mercy and she was smiling...i also hugged her
    [4:02:07 AM] Xeia: my mom was also there
    [4:02:22 AM] Xeia: i was glad that finally what we wanted had come true
    [4:02:48 AM] Xeia: some were moving but most of them remained stationary in teh air
    [4:03:02 AM] Xeia: but there were so many they filled the entire sky
    [4:03:36 AM] Xeia: ppl were being told to gather and slowly go to certain places in order to board them
    [4:04:00 AM] Xeia: i don't remember much after that
    [4:04:18 AM] Xeia: i mostly remember my feeling of elation and relief"

Tonyblue

The real story behind the eventful nonevents

Raven

Post  Raven on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:43 am

Radioactive Mutation of the Elements in the physics of solar neutrinos

[2:18:09 PM - Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 -[ 11UCT]

Wyzard97: This scientific 'mystery' is new physics, but here sensationalised as a 'terrifying scientific discovery' in typical Nabs stylistics.

[2:19:12 PM] Wyzard97: It is explained in comprehension on the neutrino posts on the forums. Say like here in the context of the Higgs Boson:

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=DF3DBBFF-3CB9-4ECB-BFB9-BFDB7B1BA459&fid=979AEB89-E7D8-44C2-915D-A60E61A20709

[2:19:16 PM] Wyzard97: http://youtu.be/9YScd6IW4jE
    [2:19:54 PM] Wyzard97: It is the latest 'new info' from Carol of the Moabytes, but I shall refrain from 'enlightening' her on this matter for reasons of the 'cul de sacs' of perceptiveness and receptivity.
    [2:21:12 PM] Wyzard97: The solution is, that the 'solar neutrinos' transmutate into so called 'tau neutrinos' in a process already scientifically measured and understood in the Kamiokande experiments in Japan in the late 1990's and then MINOS and other particle accelerators

[2:21:58 PM] Wyzard97: The solar neutrinos, actually polarised electron neutrinos are by nature massless, but can change into tau neutrinos, which carry a mass of 3 eV.
    [2:22:29 PM] Wyzard97: It is this 'mass-energy induction' which changes the radioactive properties addressed by real scientists in that video
    [2:23:52 PM] Ishtara Raven: this video was posted by her?
    [2:25:12 PM] Wyzard97: Adding energy to a massless particle so changes its properties and as every 'free neutron' decay (ordinary beta decay) results in the transformation of a neutron into a proton spinning the same way as the original neutron with a righthanded or polarised antineutrino balanced by a lefthanded electron; the neutrino physics in the sun becomes an intrinsic physics of nature
    [2:25:16 PM] Wyzard97: Yes
    [2:25:32 PM] Wyzard97: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t5969-mystery-solar-particle-mutating-matter-on-earth#87149

[2:27:02 PM] Wyzard97: They are talking about possible human dna changes and this is true, as all radioactivity engages the genomes as the basic weak nuclear interaction gauge physics of the primordial creation.

wyzard

Brook

Post  Brook on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:27 am

Back on my Egyptian thread I wrote:

Knowing the ever popular worship of the Sun GODS in particular that of Egypt and the Mayans. What exactly were they worshiping? both have the Tree of life.....that would ooze a SAP

SAP=SUB ATOMIC PARTICLES

From where? The sun? And what effect would the sun have on atomic structure? Particularly the rate of decay.

Explaining that the rated of decay means the decay rate is more succinctly understood as the Rate at which an Atomic Element Spins @.

If it slows, the Decay Rate is said to have decreased and if It speeds up - The Decay Rate is said to have incresed...

They have increased and so as they now spin faster or are more Energetic - The orbits of the electrons and the protons around the nucleus are now in larger arcs...

What would have an effect on the decay rate of atomic structure?

We are being bombarded by Neutrinos and Photons of a more Energetic Nature. This has changed the Atomic Decay Rates of 10 Elements (So far) on earth.

One of these Elements is Carbon. Humans are Carbon-based Lifeforms.

looking into the research of Neutrinos.....one must look at the suns effects and that of Neutrinos...the greatest repository of Neutrinos from our standpoint.

findings strengthened the argument that the strange swings in
    decay rates were caused by neutrinos from the sun. The swings seemed to
    be in sync with the Earth’s elliptical orbit, with the decay rates
    oscillating as the Earth came closer to the sun (where it would be
    exposed to more neutrinos) and then moving away.

So Sun flares were being studied here..

It was a bit of a surprise, given that most solar observations show a
    pattern of about 28 days – the rotation rate of the surface of the sun.
    However.....

Going back to take another look at the decay data from the
    Brookhaven lab, the researchers found a recurring pattern of 33 days.

The explanation? The core of the sun – where nuclear reactions
    produce neutrinos – apparently spins more slowly than the surface we
    see. “It may seem counter-intuitive, but it looks as if the core
    rotates more slowly than the rest of the sun,” Sturrock said.

All of the evidence points toward a conclusion that the sun is
    “communicating” with radioactive isotopes on Earth,
    said Fischbach.

http://www.symmetrymagazine.org/bre...ase-of-solar-flares-and-radioactive-elements/

Assuming there is harmonic frequency that was "set"...ask yourself how that would effect the atomic structure upon the arrival of Neutrinos. and that of a carbon based life form and rate of decay?

Imagine having knowledge of that 33 day cycle of the recurring pattern upon the rate of decay on atomic structure? You could rule the world.

Raven

Post  Raven on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Update on Starplanet Gaia Serpentina's 5-dimensional timespace matrix and the occurrence of 'cometary
    visitations'

As the message preceding this update indicates; the above picture (said to be shrouded in an amount of secrecy according to the mentioned Nasa sources) relates to observed and implied changes in the magnetic fields throughout the solar systems of the local starsystem of Rahsol (or Sol as the local Sun, so 8 light minutes or 1 Astronomical Unit (1 AU) of so 150 million kilometres distant from the Earth). As 1 AU is the distance between the Sun Rahsol and the Earth, it takes approximately 150,000,000/300,000=500 seconds or 8⅓ minutes for a light signal travelling at lightspeed 'c'=300,000 km per second to travel the distance between the Sun and the Earth.

Thuban dragons know, that the multidimensional poleshift of December 21st, 2012 at the centre of the earth allowed a Möbian brane twist of the 4D inertia-mass equivalent 'Black Holed Gaia' to change the moperational mode of the old earth into a modus operandi of 'White Holed Inversion' or Reciprocity.
    This in effect changed the previous cosmic identity of Gaia Earth as a cosmic data receiver into that of a cosmic data emitter.

This update addresses the present status of this data emission in relation to an overall starsystem based mode of information sharing in the extended 4-dimensional space matrix now available for this purpose.

The 'secrecy' regarding the picture above (presumably from Russian researcher Alexey Dmitriev) is not a big cover up, but certain factions of the 'initiated' know that the changes in the solar system relate to the extended starsystem of Rahsol as a bridging medium to reach the neighbouring starsystem of Proxima-Beta-Alpha Centauri, commonly known as the constellation of the Southern Cross and with Proxima Centauri the nearest star to the local Sun at 4.25 light years or so 268,000 AU's away.

This can be seen on the pic above as a region between 100,000 and 1,000,000 AUs.
    The so called Kuiper Belt of the 'planetesimals' extends so 100 AU and encompasses all planets in the local solar system, with Pluto at about 40 AU and other trans Neptunian planets and objects referred to as Kuiper Belt objects, then extending to a few hundred AUs.

The Oort Cloud, from where the comets are said to originate from, then extends the Kuiper region of the local starsystem towards the neighbouring starsystems in a scale from say 10,000 to 20,000 AU.
    The 'secret science of the dragons or starhuman ETs' now knows, that the 4-dimensional expansion of the new starplanetary timespace matrix propagates at lightspeed from the starplanet's centre outwards to share and transmit its hdata collected in its physical 4.6 billion yhear history with the greater universe.

Since December 21st, 2012 then to February 15th, 2013, 56 days measured at the local chronos, have elapsed. This time period signifies a 'New Rainbow Dragon Covenant' between the Starhuman ETs and a small remnant or genomatic stock of the 'Old Earth', meaning the human civilisation in the old data receiving mode of its engulfing 4-dimensional spacetime matrix.

56 lightdays so calculate the maximum extent of the extended 'bubble atmosphere' of Gaia Serpentina and this number calculates as 56x24x3600=4,838,400 light seconds or 4,838,400/500=9,676.8 AUs.
    Looking at the 'secret chart' , this signifies the 104=10,000 marker and so the 'edge' of the localised Oort Cloud.
    This means, that at lightspeed, the Data history of Gaia Serpentina has now reached the Oort Cloud and the history of the earth in parameters of consciousness evolution and information is now being openly shared and 'processed' by the encompassing 4-dimensional volume defined by this nexus marker of the Rainbow Covenant between Starman and the Creator-Creation monadic dyad exposited elsewhere.
    In terms of the general celestial history of the extended starsystem environment, such as the periodic intersection of comets and meteorites; those occurrences continue as observed and often prdicted to great accuracy; all such 'visitations' are however reconfigured in the new Gaian 5-dimensional timespace bubble, whenever this 'new spacial realm' is encountered by the periodic or transiting celestial phenomena.

The recent 'comets' and meteorites therefore are 'different in energy' (or so called Nabs vibrations), than they would bne, if not intyersecting the Gaian 'Bubble Volume' of the Starplanet.
    The recent encounters of such comets and meteorites, as well as particular political-socioeconomic and otherwise developments in the 'trickle down' effect into the old perceived 4D spacetime realism of this still quarantined planetary civilisation, should therefore be assessed and analysed with the knowledge of the Thuban dragons herewith shared and disseminated.

More details about how Old Earth became a New Earth is found here and on related messages.

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&fid=&lastp=1&id=06956F28-2037-4228-9806-65DCE75D40ED&pageindex=5
    http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&fid=&lastp=1&id=06956F28-2037-4228-9806-65DCE75D40ED

Wyzard97

Current date/time is Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:00 am