tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~


    My take on tuban material

    Share

    Poll

    my take on tuban materials

    [ 10 ]
    53% [53%] 
    [ 9 ]
    47% [47%] 

    Total Votes: 19
    avatar
    Floyd

    Posts : 4105
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  Floyd on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:01 pm

    Just in relation to the spam thing. I would say if you are going to admonish someone for spamming, which Carol did, then not act upon it when totally irrelevant posts appear not only on this thread but others, you should perhaps not let it continue because otherwise its pointless to warn without acting.

    I did petition the site owner about irrelevant proselytisation on one's threads but to no avail.

    If I was an admin I would simply delete irrelevant proselytisation period. It is not conducive to meaningful debate. However some call this thread drift lol.

    However I am not admin and wish not to be so we have to deal with what we have.

    Other than that niggle, Carol does a great job and this forum is pretty good because of it. I can see the way she wishes it to manage itself and maybe she is right. Having said that even the mods on Project Camelot forum are pretty cool no matter what their main website goes along with. Less can be said about the Project Avalon Forum. So we are quite lucky really, plus nobody owns us and there is no agenda. We rock.

    The Thub dudes have their own section which is fine and even though I do not follow their deal they are happy here to do so in their section. Ive never seen them ask for money etc, they just play out their ideas online here and in their own joint.

    I would wish that they (thub dudes) would not resign when there is a chance things can be worked out.

    Im sure we are you is a very nice person and it would be nice to listen to that poster's views without attachments and copy and pasting in his/her own words.
    Wouldnt that be nice We Are You?


    Devakas and Mega are engaging in proselytisation across many threads also. And everyone is probably tired of listening to me.

    We all put our two bobs worth in.


    Having said that, I would say sometimes it is necessary to snip a few threads here and there. its a bit like pruning a plant to help it grow.
    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 21509
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  Carol on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:18 pm

    It's all grist for the mill Floyd. Folks are on notice if there is a complaint about spam it gets deleted. Sometimes there is a difference of opinion of what may be considered spam. Long copied texts falls more into that catagory then others different points of views. Personally, I find different perspectives interesting reading.

    With regard to WAY, I enjoyed our personal communications - sans attachments. He's an interesting person.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    magamud

    Posts : 1280
    Join date : 2012-06-17

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  magamud on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:05 pm

    I dont think there is anything funnier then Monty python humor...

    And Floyd who is proselytizing?
    avatar
    Ashera

    Posts : 247
    Join date : 2011-03-16
    Location : Alienne Atreides

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  Ashera on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:44 am

    devakas wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:
    devakas wrote:
    Slaughterhouses need to be closed even it will make them angry and feeling lack of respect.

    The angry feelings are from dead meat and cows need protection!
    sunny
    No, anger is born out of a sense of injustice, which has many faces. Injustice is felt at a Soul ego level as well as the animal side of our beings. It's how we respond that defines which part of our being we're reacting from.


    agree with you sanicle


    injustice to animals?

    glad you understand

    only soul is perfect and does not have faces or animal sides I would say.



    The soul is the foremost animal of all, if you really got it.
    avatar
    Ashera

    Posts : 247
    Join date : 2011-03-16
    Location : Alienne Atreides

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  Ashera on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:56 am

    Ashera wrote:
    devakas wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:
    devakas wrote:
    Slaughterhouses need to be closed even it will make them angry and feeling lack of respect.

    The angry feelings are from dead meat and cows need protection!
    sunny
    No, anger is born out of a sense of injustice, which has many faces. Injustice is felt at a Soul ego level as well as the animal side of our beings. It's how we respond that defines which part of our being we're reacting from.


    agree with you sanicle


    injustice to animals?

    glad you understand

    only soul is perfect and does not have faces or animal sides I would say.



    The soul is the foremost animal of all, if you really got it.

    We Are You

    Posts : 1550
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Location : Here

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  We Are You on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:58 am

    devakas wrote:
    thanks for sincere votes. Any more thubans?
    avatar
    Ashera

    Posts : 247
    Join date : 2011-03-16
    Location : Alienne Atreides

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  Ashera on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:00 am

    Ashera wrote:
    Ashera wrote:
    devakas wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:
    devakas wrote:
    Slaughterhouses need to be closed even it will make them angry and feeling lack of respect.

    The angry feelings are from dead meat and cows need protection!
    sunny
    No, anger is born out of a sense of injustice, which has many faces. Injustice is felt at a Soul ego level as well as the animal side of our beings. It's how we respond that defines which part of our being we're reacting from.


    agree with you sanicle


    injustice to animals?

    glad you understand

    only soul is perfect and does not have faces or animal sides I would say.




    The soul is the foremost animal of all, if you really got it.

    We Are You

    Posts : 1550
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Location : Here

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  We Are You on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:08 am

    We Are You wrote:
    devakas wrote:
    thanks for sincere votes. Any more thubans?

    We Are You

    Posts : 1550
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Location : Here

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  We Are You on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:23 am

    Aquaries1111 wrote:I have no problem with WeAreYou posting anything he chooses on my threads. I do not own them I just post on them.

    We Are You

    Posts : 1550
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Location : Here

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  We Are You on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:28 am

    We Are You wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:I have no problem with WeAreYou posting anything he chooses on my threads. I do not own them I just post on them.

    We Are You

    Posts : 1550
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Location : Here

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  We Are You on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:32 am

    We Are You wrote:
    We Are You wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:I have no problem with WeAreYou posting anything he chooses on my threads. I do not own them I just post on them.

    We Are You

    Posts : 1550
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Location : Here

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  We Are You on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:36 am

    We Are You wrote:
    We Are You wrote:
    We Are You wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:I have no problem with WeAreYou posting anything he chooses on my threads. I do not own them I just post on them.

    We Are You

    Posts : 1550
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Location : Here

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  We Are You on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:38 am

    We Are You wrote:
    We Are You wrote:
    We Are You wrote:
    We Are You wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:I have no problem with WeAreYou posting anything he chooses on my threads. I do not own them I just post on them.

    We Are You

    Posts : 1550
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Location : Here

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  We Are You on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:03 am

    We Are You wrote:
    We Are You wrote:
    We Are You wrote:
    We Are You wrote:
    We Are You wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:I have no problem with WeAreYou posting anything he chooses on my threads. I do not own them I just post on them.
    avatar
    Ashera

    Posts : 247
    Join date : 2011-03-16
    Location : Alienne Atreides

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  Ashera on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:10 am




    We Are You

    Posts : 1550
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Location : Here

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  We Are You on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:10 am

    devakas wrote:
    thanks for sincere votes. Any more thubans?

    We Are You

    Posts : 1550
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Location : Here

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  We Are You on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:35 am

    We Are You wrote:
    devakas wrote:
    thanks for sincere votes. Any more thubans?

    We Are You

    Posts : 1550
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Location : Here

    http://ivonprefontaine.wordpress.com/2012/09/12/open-heart-open-mind/

    Post  We Are You on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:47 am

    Ashera wrote:


    ♥¨´`’*°☆.¸.☆¨´`’*♥♥
    If You Want to Change the World... Love a Woman ~
    by Lisa Citore

    If you want to change the world… love a woman-really love her.
    Find the one who calls to your soul, who doesn’t make sense.
    Throw away your check list and put your ear to her heart and listen.
    Hear the names, the prayers, the songs of every living thing-
    every winged one, every furry and scaled one,
    every underground and underwater one, every green and flowering one,
    every not yet born and dying one…
    Hear their melancholy praises back to the One who gave them life.
    If you haven’t heard your own name yet, you haven’t listened long enough.
    If your eyes aren’t filled with tears, if you aren’t bowing at her feet,
    you haven’t ever grieved having almost lost her.

    If you want to change the world… love a woman-one woman
    beyond yourself, beyond desire and reason,
    beyond your male preferences for youth, beauty and variety
    and all your superficial concepts of freedom.
    We have given ourselves so many choices
    we have forgotten that true liberation
    comes from standing in the middle of the soul’s fire
    and burning through our resistance to Love.
    There is only one Goddess.
    Look into Her eyes and see-really see
    if she is the one to bring the axe to your head.
    If not, walk away. Right now.
    Don’t waste time “trying.”
    Know that your decision has nothing to do with her
    because ultimately it’s not with who,
    but when we choose to surrender.

    If you want to change the world… love a woman.
    Love her for life-beyond your fear of death,
    beyond your fear of being manipulated
    by the Mother inside your head.
    Don’t tell her you’re willing to die for her.
    Say you’re willing to LIVE with her,
    plant trees with her and watch them grow.
    Be her hero by telling her how beautiful she is in her vulnerable majesty,
    by helping her to remember every day that she IS Goddess
    through your adoration and devotion.

    If you want to change the world… love a woman
    in all her faces, through all her seasons
    and she will heal you of your schizophrenia-
    your double-mindedness and half-heartedness
    which keeps your Spirit and body separate-
    which keeps you alone and always looking outside your Self
    for something to make your life worth living.
    There will always be another woman.
    Soon the new shiny one will become the old dull one
    and you’ll grow restless again, trading in women like cars,
    trading in the Goddess for the latest object of your desire.
    Man doesn’t need any more choices.
    What man needs is Woman, the Way of the Feminine,
    of Patience and Compassion, non-seeking, non-doing,
    of breathing in one place and sinking deep intertwining roots
    strong enough to hold the Earth together
    while she shakes off the cement and steel from her skin.

    If you want to change the world… love a woman, just one woman .
    Love and protect her as if she is the last holy vessel.
    Love her through her fear of abandonment
    which she has been holding for all of humanity.
    No, the wound is not hers to heal alone.
    No, she is not weak in her codependence.

    If you want to change the world… love a woman
    all the way through
    until she believes you,
    until her instincts, her visions, her voice, her art, her passion,
    her wildness have returned to her-
    until she is a force of love more powerful
    than all the political media demons who seek to devalue and destroy her.

    If you want to change the world,
    lay down your causes, your guns and protest signs.
    Lay down your inner war, your righteous anger
    and love a woman…
    beyond all of your striving for greatness,
    beyond your tenacious quest for enlightenment.
    The holy grail stands before you
    if you would only take her in your arms
    and let go of searching for something beyond this intimacy.

    What if peace is a dream which can only be re-membered
    through the heart of Woman?
    What if a man’s love for Woman, the Way of the Feminine
    is the key to opening Her heart?

    If you want to change the world…love a woman
    to the depths of your shadow,
    to the highest reaches of your Being,
    back to the Garden where you first met her,
    to the gateway of the rainbow realm
    where you walk through together as Light as One,
    to the point of no return,
    to the ends and the beginning of a new Earth.

    Inspired to Thrive


    Sponsored content

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:24 pm