tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~


    My take on tuban material

    Share

    Poll

    my take on tuban materials

    [ 10 ]
    53% [53%] 
    [ 9 ]
    47% [47%] 

    Total Votes: 19
    avatar
    magamud

    Posts : 1280
    Join date : 2012-06-17

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  magamud on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:13 am

    Information is not fantasy
    These concepts are not black and white in this world for sure.

    I do have an issue with those that force their ideas or fantasies into one and try to convince one is wrong
    I would concur if we were dealing with children. Also where does your perspective fit with healthy debate?

    Why not let people choose to come to you rather than proselytize?
    Fine line there, what if you are lying to yourself and someone tries to warn you, would you not be happy someone was proselytizing to you? It appears you are not comfortable with this type of discourse, which is fine. Trying to get those who want discourse banned is not. That seems more in line of what threads are for me.

    Why is wrong to disagree with the Thuban material?
    What saids its wrong to disagree? I am debating you, there is a big difference.

    Aren't my ideas as valuable?
    Of course they are. Stand up straight and make it so...

    We live within the sacred sphere of source, all is sacred. Ideas though can be rather destructive. Think Hitler for example but there are worse examples. Is it worthy to share Hitler’s ideas? In my opinion no, the man was mentally ill
    Yes this is true, but the balance is the opposite of this perspective too.

    How can we know for sure whether a channeler is or is not schizophrenic? We can't
    Yes this is true and the opposite as well. Exciting times do doubt as to why everyones perspective is needed to get to the whole.

    Thanks for the exchange....
    avatar
    ceridwen

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2012-02-13

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  ceridwen on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:27 am

    In my personal experience, trying to convince anyone of anything is not possible. People come to their own conclussion in their own timing, when they are ready

    If people want to do Thuban they will. There is not need to evangelize

    I found druidy after many years of searching. No one could say that was going to be my thing. I didn't know there were druid schools earlier but when I was ready they popped up

    If someone is into Thuban they will know is the experience they need at that time

    Healthy debate requires a panel and moderators to be honest, specially in subjects where people take offense if there are disagreements



    avatar
    devakas

    Posts : 2039
    Join date : 2010-04-10

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  devakas on Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:18 pm

    mudra wrote:
    devakas wrote:
    take your sincere and honest shot.

    A " shot " at Thuban ?
    Aren't there enough narrow minded wars going around that we have now to start a new one ?

    SImple in form is best for me and therefore I am finding it hard to relate to Tony's long posts that I mostly
    don't understand.
    This does'nt prevent me however to have lived peacefully with the Thubanese from day one.

    Love from me
    mudra



    A " shot " at Thuban ?

    no mudra

    take your sincere and honest shot

    avoid making unsupported assertions my massaging it. others may follow

    watch out your mask is slipping, answers are in your heart, remember??

    just say Yes if you are confused Wink

    offence is something poison that we drink ourself in the hope that somebody will die.
    (of-fence de-fence on Vedic thread)

    p.s. sorry for my english, learning 4th and none know perfect

    devakas








    avatar
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  JesterTerrestrial on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:44 pm



    JesterTerrestrial wrote:

    devakas wrote:I got impression that there are many christian secs that claim that other christian sects are leading people to hell and only their christian sect will get into heaven. Other christian sects to be evil and demonic. Many protestants consider the catholic pope to be literally the anticrist. So there are christians that expect other christians to be following the antichrist and go to hell and if there is non christian religion there do not expect to fare any better. The same confusion about morning star or light or lucifer.

    To much confusion I see in your point. :)


    Oh well this mess on planet earth was confusing much before we arrived Big Grin 2 and i guess you could say we are back to smash a few things like many of the false teachings in all religions not just Christianity. Have you ever met the devil? Do you want to? lol



    devaks wrote:Raven, I am wondering how many drank in the mists by your wiskey?

    In a few days I will create a forum survey if it is time to move tuban snake=thought materials to Crap Thread. This would be appropriate to know how many are intoxicated with middle eastern local mythology that spread through human deseased material world. 3 main systems were brainwashing people with deep own dogma about special people and etc. Theachings that are based on mental concontion. Not peaceful phylosophy Moses created for the little group of people. Other main stories on the top of that. This only shows how ignorant can be religion that do not except other groups of people on this planet. Deep in their own dogma they spread the jewish mythology without questioning. How weak mentaly person can be? We know what you are – a man TonyRaven RavenTony he she lost in Middle Eastern jewish mythology and dogma, and desperate that we become as lost in it as you. Tubans do not teach humans of humbleness and grace instead it is the perfect example of the ugniless of this midset locked in middle eastern mythology.

    it is nothing scientific when it is based on mental speculations.
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t148p165-gfl-debate-thread#81568

    OH YA REALY...WELL THAT SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF MENTAL SPECULATIONS OF YOUR OWN AND ITS OBVIOUS TO ME THAT THEY ARE MISGUIDED THOUGHT FORMS!!! SO THEN WHERE IS YOUR WORK? PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT IS HAPPENING UPON PLANET EARTH THAT IS CAUSING THE LOVE AND LIGHT ASSENSION IN NOT ONLY THE MIDDLE EAST BUT THE BEGINNING EAST AND THE END EAST!!! OMG! YOU ARE JEWISH DOGMA!!! LOL jocolor


    TAKE A SHOT!!!
    avatar
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  JesterTerrestrial on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:57 pm

    Floyd wrote:
    mudra wrote:

    A " shot " at Thuban ?
    Aren't there enough narrow minded wars going around that we have now to start a new one ?

    SImple in form is best for me and therefore I am finding it hard to relate to Tony's long posts that I mostly
    don't understand.
    This does'nt prevent me however to have lived peacefully with the Thubanese from day one.

    Love from me
    mudra



    Id go along with Mudras and Mall.
    I dont know what the Thubs are on about most of the time and its not for me but they have been co existing here with us right from the very start of this forum two and a half years ago when we began.
    Seems a bit daft to start having a go at them now after all that time.
    Wasnt all this played out once before somewhere else?

    Well I was one of the first to join Project Avalon 1 and was a member until the end when the agents of darkness banned members of my team!!! Where there was a power struggle and attempted take over of the control of the galactic truth movement. And i have said before thank god that you started this forum and again a thanks for all the countless hours in maintaining this place.

    We have discussed the bannings and censorship many times. Why was this forum created? because many members were silenced on the PA1 form and their status was changed to "In The Mists" meaning they had tape put over their mouths! Many did not react well to this myself included. The "thubans" if thats what you wanna call it have been censored and banned and attacked more then most of you know. I joined here after I was banned from avalon 2 and had my thread deleted. There was also much censorship and attacks on the projectcamelot forum and again much of this has been discussed here. I am sure we will get down to business about all this at some point as everything that was done in the dark will be brought to the light!

    What it would appear that Thuban is on about makes more sense to me then most of the garbage being said by the Fake Truthseekers!

    UFO2
    avatar
    orthodoxymoron

    Posts : 7483
    Join date : 2010-09-28

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:34 pm

    It might be interesting to do an extensive critical review of both the original Project Avalon and the current Mists of Avalon forums. Who knows the most about these two forums?? We might be surprised!! I have often felt as if this sort of research is a dangerous waste of time -- yet I think that it might be important for some of us to keep challenging each other with new and strange information -- which the vast majority of the general public is not even aware of. Here are some of my 'Thuban Thoughts' from the original Project Avalon Forum. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20379&highlight=orthodoxymoron+threads "I'm beginning a journey through the abraxasinas thread http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18900 ...and I'm having a difficult time getting started. I've been reading bits and pieces...and I've even asked a few questions...but I've found it difficult to spend the many hours necessary to make a proper and fair analysis. So...this thread is intended to make me read the whole thread...and make observations along the way. This is sort of a public journal...and I have absolutely no agenda. I won't be asking abraxasinas direct questions...and I'll probably mostly be engaging in positive reinforcement and attempted understanding...with emphasis on 'attempted'. I won't be expecting comments from anyone...but feel free to comment. Again...this is just a public journal regarding abraxasinas and the Council of Thuban. Don't expect anything earth-shattering or profound to come of this. Here goes! I've been finding it helpful to listen to some music while reading the Thuban thread. It sort of puts me in the mood...so to speak." Nuff Said.


    Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Aquaries1111

    Posts : 1389
    Join date : 2012-06-02
    Age : 48
    Location : In the Suns

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  Aquaries1111 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:37 pm

    Well that's nice.. None of those videos work Oxy..
    avatar
    orthodoxymoron

    Posts : 7483
    Join date : 2010-09-28

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:02 pm

    They were just music links. Most of the original Project Avalon links no longer work. A lot of the links within the Mists of Avalon no longer work. This is an ongoing problem. Unrelatedly, I wonder what Anchor would say at this point in the game?? Where is Anchor?? Does anyone know??
    avatar
    Eartheart

    Posts : 456
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 53
    Location : surface omnidim gridpoint

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  Eartheart on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:38 pm

    Arrow Blushes Wov Michael, your clear straight shot went through the mirror! The Floyd

    So long this threat serves us well to come togather, when now the obvious could catch awarness and trandfigure us into thou elevated presence to share thou nectar, which Krishna devi snatched from the angeldemons - Indra could realign his power, the Rasadance of the manigfold Loovers aka HerHis belooveds RadhaKrishna could begin and free all the mundane Lovers, Shree Hanuman could get the herbs for the lordly brothers to cure the toxications and on & on...
    I have to do the job here 4 Devakas, because her Babbelfish isnt babbling properly 2 trans-cent to trancelate the thuban freqs into pasttime activations in our worldly frame jet...
    As well the "critique" on math, short attention span, to celeb style long excurses of Tony, zeropointless feelings for each other, excusitive dialog as declamation monologs, this attention of freaked out freakminds from insane guests, the real middlearth mystix on thou Great Mysteriums, thou Sons & Daugthers glory which our souls swore to behold/embedd/remembrate - we should consider thees and bring our unity to the apropriate spectral synchronized medicines - hey friends on the mount of olives and nettels, our Loove for each other and our caring for each other can overcome the letter and number magix of the old ways. We are no new brooms, we are source for that what will be truth absoluted and activated... Double Thumbs Up



    OMG - i forgot the Comentars and references!?! Anyhow i had to go through this myself to verify the possibilities to walk thou abbys over the invisible bridge. From August 9th - August 23rd i had to live the creative decision for catching the seducer in his own mirrorreflection and glued both 2Dim layers onto each other, trapping it in the law of the death of anticrisis (Becomes the 'death of the antichrist' in law and then manifested from September 27 - October 11) - similar to many other detailed pastimes of our Savior and his lifeforces in us... Resqued from what actually? Who is crying? Where is this imaginary danger 4 your mind/intel/ego (5-7 guna)? Who is actually rebbeling - prolonging his sin and our compassion? hat thrown and dancing in the heavenly tears - yours Earthur of Wonderland & Gaya2 Luke
    avatar
    Micjer

    Posts : 1449
    Join date : 2010-04-29
    Location : Canada

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  Micjer on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:10 pm

    orthodoxymoron wrote: Unrelatedly, I wonder what Anchor would say at this point in the game?? Where is Anchor?? Does anyone know??

    He is getting back to nature, working on his farm in Oz. Enjoying life and doing well.
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 1235
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Midgard

    Xeia kali SuiGenerisღ

    Post  SuiGeneris on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:41 am

    malletzky wrote:What's wrong with you people? With all due respect to all of you, but these "controversial" discussions and takes abot the Thuban material are an ongoing process for 3 years now.

    If you like...I understand the Thuban material mostly, as I have done my homework in the last years, read almost all of it and it is my decission what to make of it.

    Before starting such threads, why not do the same, if there's such interest?


    This issue with the "Thuban material" has been dealt with in the past but was actually never resolved nor dissected enough to be properly understood.    Let's think about why that is for a minute, I mean why does this animosity lingers for so long?  It's true that Tony's posts are long (some need to be), he also quotes a lot of scripture and I know most dislike that too, but I don't think that is it at all.  My take is that deep down it has more to do with a distaste of our own individual personalities than anything else.  That is… our “attitude”.   So if I may, I’ll try to clarify why I think it is erroneous to refer to us as “The Thubans” as a group, thinking that we all share the same opinions in everything and everyone, and also will give you a rundown of what this “Thuban material” really is and is not – from an insider’s perspective.  

    Controversy is not always negative, especially if it leads to the discovery of something new, but the reason why Thuban has always been shadowed by it, is because 1. disagreement with the "norm"...or a twist which most would incorrectly render as "evil", and 2. because not all Thubans agree with each other.  Iow, we are not a one body entity who thinks as one, but rather many entities with different views found under the same roof who agree on a common goal.

    The material itself is too dense and encompasses so much, that to make a poll like this is not only tricky but hints on an underlying desire to polarize and ultimately keep Thuban out of whatever "club" this is supposed to be.  And that's ok by me, since we ourselves do not form any "club" anyway...hardly.  So it reads: "Are you in with the Thubans? Yes or No?" The only thing something as banal as this can provide, is proof of how much information is still scary for most.  There’s not even an attempt to go deep into the issues.  Excuses abound, especially when it comes to “evil thubans”.  
    And why did I say it is too dense?  Is it because we like to complicate things?  No.  One reason is due to the fact that what you guys understand as being "Thuban material", is nothing more than a specific point of view on each and every subject there is.  It is a slant/a take, but not even then it is ABSOLUTE.  

    In the end, it is a "cosmology" that each one of us found ourselves agreeing with at least to some degree.  Tony translated information to us that otherwise individually we were still unable to decode, but most importantly, provided a bridge for us to use in the form of a templated pattern of thought.  In other words, he tried to show us a new way of thinking, not WHAT to think.  Not for his self aggrandizement so that we would all bow down to him and worship him as a guru, but to break the mold of an ever pressing stagnation of ideas in finding ways to deal with the intangible and the "impossible".
    It was also the right time.  

    This is how I personally always viewed both him as well as our already famous "contentious" material.  But to be fair and give the benefit of the doubt, let us also consider that a thread like this one can also be beneficial for something, and that can be for instance to hear what others have to say on the matter (if they manage to stay on topic), in order to form ourselves a more detailed outlook on an already fastidious but nonetheless still mysterious subject.  

    Another reason ppl find it so complex, is due to our lingo and syntax.  But this you already knew.  It's true that things can be said in many different ways, but there are some concepts found higher-d that are simply too hard to fit in our primitive 3D language, and depending upon who is doing the talking, you will unavoidably get stuck with their own unique "translation".  And as with everything else, it is then up to each one of you to interpret it as best you can.  Tony is above all, a scientist, a mathematician...a decoder; and his posts will read accordingly.    Having said that, I’ve also seen him explain things in a much simpler way through simpler stories and metaphors when necessary, depending upon who is talking to him one on one.  

    To go back to this "poll" thinguie, we Thubans already know most will say no (whatever that "no" means), but do they really know what they're saying no or yes to? Feels more like the thumbs up or thumbs down decision back at the Colosseum does it not?  Still, it will only be based on your idea of what it means to be a Thuban and what our common "beliefs" are to be… and nothing more.  How do I know? Because aside from Tony and Raven, who obviously seem to agree on most things, we each have a different concept of what a Thuban or a Dragon is to be, not to mention we do not all agree 100% on all the material that gets posted and published under the Thuban label.  And this is something that not even those who currently find themselves associated with us keeps in mind necessarily or even deems important.    So, ultimately, there is no real consensus as to what all “Thubans” need to know about our own material or even how much of it we need to understand ourselves in order to be called one.  
    With time, it became more of a unique stance on life, an energy imprint if you will….a frequency.  “Dragon” became a title that needed only to be self-administered...if you dared, but never taken lightly.  Concepts like honor and loyalty became a pre -requisite if you wanted to “walk the talk”.  

    So here is the lowdown:  Once the Core members found each other (who can be counted with one hand), we knew instinctively through our interaction that we were working towards the same goal, and began to proactively put our skills together in order to materialize our ideas into being.   Yes BEING.  We not only talked about it or spent hours theorizing as to how it would be if we did this or that….we did it, and there was no way that we could’ve avoided living our theories because our hearts were already compromised.  More often than not, failure was also part of this process, but perseverance or being “hard headed” is another Dragon characteristic.  Passion, desire, even anger and hatred…all of our emotions became entwined with our logical mind and became our fuel for our own individual transformations.  

    Meanwhile, a great part of the real “Thuban material” has been and is still being kept under closed doors mainly for two reasons.  Not because we particularly like the secrecy, or because we wish to mimic the cabal or any secret society; but first, because these are issues seen as taboo for outsiders, issues that whenever we but hinted at trying to pursue, we found ourselves threatened, bans were issued and threads were either closed, hidden or outright deleted altogether.  We tried on Avalon, we tried on Camelot, as well as on some of the other more “serious” forums out there.  We even tried here…same result.   And second, because we work under the premise that whoever wishes to know information should make the effort to come to it, it doesn’t work the other way around.  
    For the Mods here, please don’t take any of the above as criticism.  I understand each house has its own “laws” and set of rules, I am only pointing out that our material is still difficult to understand due to a lack of open exchange on the most important issues.  So what did we do? We simply kept what we could salvage on our own forums which are, not surprisingly, not very active and which we mostly use as a form of library to preserve data.    
    So you all think independently? Really?
    Yes really.  Therefore, what unites us, believe it or not, is not so much our common “intellectual affinities”, but rather our similar disgust for falseness and lack of original thought.  

    I’ll give you a perfect example.  Post  #11 on this thread by Aquaries1111.  
    Knowing that Spruz is nothing but a library, and that most members of this forum won’t go there for a real discussion she couldn’t let the perfect opportunity pass to further damage the name of Thuban.  By bringing what she considers to be self-incriminating on these Skype chats out in the open, into a forum like this one that has more traffic.  I am aware that for most people; “Dragons” sound too arrogant, self assured and even pedantic in the way they refer to other members, and the superiority they must feel over anyone non-thuban doesn’t sit well with anyone individually or any line of thought whatsoever.    She wants to display what she sees as “our” weakness for the whole world to see so that they (readers at large) won’t be deceived.  For how can people who ridicule and laugh behind other people’s backs ever be truly trusted?  She thinks she is unearthing a great secret… How Thubans – ALL Thubans---really feel for the members of that forum.  Even towards those members with whom the Dragons exchanged in a polite and civilized manner going back to the time of the old Avalon; because, after all….."they all must think the same."  This is the inception.  very subtle, almost unnoticeable, but very strong nonetheless and more dangerous than a direct strike.  
     
    And by doing this perhaps she honestly feels she is doing "society at large" a big favor; that ironically she is helping to “ban the falseness” acting as a spy by positioning herself in what she sees as two conflicting bands at the same time.   Ironically, she still won’t be removed from our Skype main chatroom even at the request of some of our members who more than disliked her extracting their words from our chat into here and who complained about it.  Her excuse in the past has been that she is merely “sharing” public information because Tony already published these convos on our Spruz library and therefore it is “public record”.    But I won’t be fooled and I see it for what it is.  At least for me, honesty is way more important than to try to get people lost with “technicalities” in order to obscure a hidden intent.

    All in all it comes down to this: People have lost interest in the message, for being distracted by our prevailing “nasty” attitude.  I've heard people call Tony/Raven: oppositional, deluded or referring to all Thubans as a whole as suffering from some sort of "collective dementia", call it what you will, pick your favorite label and you'll always find opportunists like Aquaries who are only happy to take advantage of an already sorry situation to further cause more disruption and damage.  That's "human nature" for you.  Perhaps reason why I am no longer interested in humans.  


    malletzky wrote:Isn't it time to stop this madness? The one who like to discuss about the Thuban material, why don't you go to the Thuban Forum dierctly and ask your questions directly?

    The madness that you refer to Mall will never stop...it only gets worse with time.  Especially now...at this time of compression.  
    By now most of you know we have a few forums of our own and even that some of us have been banned from some other, let's say... less "open-minded" forums as well.  But that doesn't mean we have been made mute, or that we can't respond to or comment on something that catches our attention…even if it’s amongst ourselves.  But maybe all this "our" and "we" talk begs to be clarified a little bit.  
    Most of you may think you know how a Thuban thinks, but honestly I doubt it.  It gets...complicated.  But to simplify, I can say that most of us agree only on what can be called "the basics" and perhaps the end goal.  That’s it.  Everything else in between as to how you get to the end point or...your "path" is up to each one, and I like to think that everyone respects each other's view on this.  In essence Tony always says: "live and let live" or "to each their own". However, when we feel we need to say something we say it, and that's when the controversy begins.  But why is that?  Is it because of what he or Raven say or of how they say it? And I mention them both because most of what you guys find "controversial" comes mostly from their posts.  


    malletzky wrote:Why starting here such threads and ask for the takes of the other? Is it importnat what do I think of Thuban? Whom it is important?

    I understand your frustration here Malletzky, and I know what you mean when you ask about the importance on the opinion others have on us, and you're right in a way ~ but let us also remember that as much as Gnosis is found individually, you will find that other people's opinions are also important as they can trigger a remembrance or can help make or break an already preconceived idea you may already have in your mind.  Ultimately, this is the reason for "sharing data" in the first place... it is part of a huge mechanism found at the bottom of a great war going on in the unseen world...this is the great war of ideas...of the memes.  
    But to share is not the same as to evangelize, isn't it?  I understand that completely.  No one likes to have "medicine" shoved down their throat, no matter what the flavor.  

    I still like to look at ourselves as a family of sorts though; a coven…call me a hopeless romantic.  We found each other on the original Q&A thread back in Avalon and there was this invisible force that initially pulled us all together.  Allegiances were formed; even Love seemed to find its way between some of us.  *sighs*  Things have never really been easy with us, treating others or among ourselves, but I bet none of us would even think of erasing the time we’ve known each other or regretted what we’ve learned.   I know I don’t.  
    I am an eternal student, therefore, I always valued other people’s honest opinions.  (which is not the same as “caring” for it in the sense of letting it get to me) And since that seems to be something very hard to come by these days, I invite you all to look inside yourselves without any fear and indeed “give it your best shot”.  


                             
                                     
    Hadriel


    Last edited by SuiGeneris on Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:16 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18364
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 62
    Location : belgium

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  mudra on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:38 am

    SuiGeneris wrote:

    malletzky wrote:Why starting here such threads and ask for the takes of the other? Is it importnat what do I think of Thuban? Whom it is important?
    I understand your frustration here Mall, and I know what you mean when you ask about the importance on the opinion others have on us, and you're right in a way ~ but let us also remember that as much as gnosis is found individually, you will find that other people's opinions are also important as they can trigger a remembrance or can help make or break an already preconceived idea you may already have in your mind. Ultimately, this is the reason for "sharing data" in the first place... it is part of a huge mechanism found at the bottom of a great war going on in the unseen world...this is the great war of ideas...of the memes.
    But to share is not the same as to evangelize, isn't it? I understand that completely. No one likes to have "medicine" shoved down their throat, no matter what the flavor.

    I still like to look at ourselves as a family of sorts though; a coven…call me a hopeless romantic. We found each other on the original Q&A thread back in Avalon and there was this invisible force that initially pulled us all together. Allegiances were formed; even Love seemed to find its way between some of us. *sighs* Things have never really been easy with us, treating others or among ourselves, but I bet none of us would even think of erasing the time we’ve known each other or regretted what we’ve learned. I know I don’t.
    I am an eternal student, therefore, I always valued other people’s honest opinions. (which is not the same as “caring” for it in the sense of letting it get to me) And since that seems to be something very hard to come by these days, I invite you all to look inside yourselves without any fear and indeed “give it your best shot”.




    Hadriel

    That was a loving post Sui . I appreciate you stepping in here.
    You put your heart into it allowing for that door to open where Love is.
    Your wisdom is in resonance with me .
    Thank you also for taking the time to bring your own perspective and clarity
    to the subject discussed here.
    It is important to remember we are all unique beings in the first place independant
    of the groups we take part in. Our differences and the multitude of viewpoints is
    what allows beliefs to breathe in and out and evolve, to change and mature, to find balance and poise.
    The whole is Life itself reflecting in the diversity.

    As Mooji would say it's a horrible thing to " Know " .. its limited .
    It's unlimited to " Be ".
    A little twist of consciousness, a change of perspective and you begin to see from the infinite self.



    Love for You

    Hugs

    mudra

    avatar
    Floyd

    Posts : 4105
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  Floyd on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:18 am

    mudra wrote:

    It is important to remember we are all unique beings in the first place independant
    of the groups we take part in. Our differences and the multitude of viewpoints is
    what allows beliefs to breathe in and out and evolve, to change and mature, to find balance and poise.
    The whole is Life itself reflecting in the diversity.

    As Mooji would say it's a horrible thing to " Know " .. its limited .
    It's unlimited to " Be ".
    A little twist of consciousness, a change of perspective and you begin to see from the infinite self.


    mudra


    There are many roads up the mountain and no one group or religion or philosopy has the map to the way up to the top. Knowledge is one thing as you say mudras but understanding is something else then there is experience. I suppose we can choose a complex path or a simple path. Both are valid only if they get you to your destination and when you reach the top it doesnt matter how you got there.
    It may well be that the mountain even disapperars from under your feet.

    There are methods for all kinds of shapes and sizes.

    avatar
    Aquaries1111

    Posts : 1389
    Join date : 2012-06-02
    Age : 48
    Location : In the Suns

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  Aquaries1111 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:45 am

    Xeia quote: I’ll give you a perfect example. Post #11 on this thread by Aquaries1111.
    Knowing that Spruz is nothing but a library, and that most members of this forum won’t go there for a real discussion she couldn’t let the perfect opportunity pass to further damage the name of Thuban. By bringing what she considers to be self-incriminating on these Skype chats out in the open, into a forum like this one that has more traffic. I am aware that for most people; “Dragons” sound too arrogant, self assured and even pedantic in the way they refer to other members, and the superiority they must feel over anyone non-thuban doesn’t sit well with anyone individually or any line of thought whatsoever. She wants to display what she sees as “our” weakness for the whole world to see so that they (readers at large) won’t be deceived. For how can people who ridicule and laugh behind other people’s backs ever be truly trusted? She thinks she is unearthing a great secret… How Thubans – ALL Thubans---really feel for the members of that forum. Even towards those members with whom the Dragons exchanged in a polite and civilized manner going back to the time of the old Avalon; because, after all….."they all must think the same." This is the inception. very subtle, almost unnoticeable, but very strong nonetheless and more dangerous than an direct strike.

    And by doing this perhaps she honestly feels she is doing society at large a big favor; that ironically, she is helping to “ban the falseness” acting as a spy by positioning herself in what she sees as two conflicting bands at the same time. Ironically, she still won’t be removed from our Skype main chatroom even at the request of some of our members who more than disliked her extracting their words from our chat into here and who complained about it. Her excuse in the past has been that she is merely “sharing” public information because Tony already published these convos on our Spruz library and therefore it is “public record”. But I won’t be fooled and I see it for what it is. At least for me, honesty is way more important than to try to get people lost with “technicalities” in order to obscure a hidden intent.

    All in all it comes down to this: People have lost interest in the message, for being distracted by our prevailing “nasty” attitude. I've heard people call Tony/Raven: oppositional, deluded or referring to all Thubans as a whole as suffering from some sort of "collective dementia", call it what you will, pick your favorite label and you'll always find opportunists like Aquaries who are only happy to take advantage of an already sorry situation to further cause more disruption and damage. That's "human nature" for you. Perhaps reason why I am no longer interested in humans.

    Xeia,

    I see you wasted a good breath here talking nonsense...










    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18364
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 62
    Location : belgium

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  mudra on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:11 am

    Floyd wrote:



    There are many roads up the mountain and no one group or religion or philosopy has the map to the way up to the top. Knowledge is one thing as you say mudras but understanding is something else then there is experience. I suppose we can choose a complex path or a simple path. Both are valid only if they get you to your destination and when you reach the top it doesnt matter how you got there.
    It may well be that the mountain even disapperars from under your feet.

    There are methods for all kinds of shapes and sizes.

    [/quote]

    I all heartedly agree . I value wisdom born from Heart experience more than any beliefs.
    With wisdom comes understanding . With understanding comes balance and poise.
    With balance and poise peace becomes a fine path one can walk upon.
    Thanks for your insight Floyd I love you

    Love for You

    mudra


    Last edited by mudra on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18364
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 62
    Location : belgium

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  mudra on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:30 am

    devakas wrote:

    A " shot " at Thuban ?

    no mudra

    take your sincere and honest shot



    I did take a sincere and honest shot by abstaining from voting devakas.
    As I said not understanding the Thuban materials in general does'nt prevent me from
    living with the people who do peacefully.
    That's where my heart stands.

    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    Aquaries1111

    Posts : 1389
    Join date : 2012-06-02
    Age : 48
    Location : In the Suns

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  Aquaries1111 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:57 am

    And for the record, I have not voted either so Thubans can take their assumptions and imputations and "SHOVE IT"!
    avatar
    Beren

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-07
    Location : Belgrade, Serbia

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  Beren on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:26 am

    Very first words are "my take on thubans..."

    So in essence everything here is strictly personal as viewpoint.
    As you know I am not in alignment with Thubans.

    I do not confine with their idea that we need to become Dragons as according to them Dragon is the highest life form.
    I do not share that view.
    But who am I to stop them believing that?
    They have free will to do whatever they so please. All actions will cause reactions hence if one day it dawns on them that they are wrong - it's OK ,they are wrong and also they are free to choose will they remain in error or grow further in awareness.

    Anyways it might be different than my take but all will agree in this; we're all spirits of great power who constantly create our reality in all dimensions.
    We most certainly are not Dragons or Humans ...
    We are God's children in way of becoming God itself.
    avatar
    malletzky

    Posts : 562
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 48
    Location : on the other side of the mirror

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  malletzky on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:45 am

    Beren wrote:...

    We are God's children in way of becoming God itself.


    For me, this is the whole truth. The way of becoming is different and individual, due to the free will we were given when descending here and which we should highly respect.

    Thanks for that reminder Beren.

    Much respect
    Mall...
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18364
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 62
    Location : belgium

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  mudra on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:53 am

    An awesome poem from Pablo Neruda which makes me think before language is born through our minds there is only Heart .

    Love from me

    mudra




    Keeping Quiet"
    By Pablo Neruda

    Now we will count to twelve
    and we will all keep still.
    For once on the face of the earth,
    let's not speak in any language;
    let's stop for a second,
    and not move our arms so much.

    It would be an exotic moment
    without rush, without engines;
    we would all be together
    in a sudden strangeness.


    Fishermen in the cold sea
    would not harm whales
    and the man gathering salt
    would not look at his hurt hands.

    Those who prepare green wars,
    wars with gas, wars with fire,
    victories with no survivors,
    would put on clean clothes
    and walk about with their brothers
    in the shade, doing nothing.


    What I want should not be confused
    with total inactivity.
    Life is what it is about;

    If we were not so single-minded
    about keeping our lives moving,
    and for once could do nothing,
    perhaps a huge silence
    might interrupt this sadness
    of never understanding ourselves
    and of threatening ourselves with death.

    Perhaps the earth can teach us
    as when everything seems dead in winter
    and later proves to be alive.

    Now I'll count up to twelve
    and you keep quiet and I will go.


    --Pablo Neruda, "Keeping Quiet"
    avatar
    orthodoxymoron

    Posts : 7483
    Join date : 2010-09-28

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:10 pm

    In a sense, what I've been doing on 'my' thread is sort of 'my' version of 'Thuban'. I have posted several 'Thuban' posts on 'my' thread -- and used a lot of reptilian and dragon images. I have imagined interacting with various beings from various solar systems -- and I have attempted to be non-judgmental in all of this -- but I have not attempted to be particularly reverent. In 'real-life' I might be quite different. I actually prefer communicating via keyboard -- as I'm pretty much a 'dud' in 'real-life'. I've been trying to think things through -- from both a Human and a Reptilian perspective. Perhaps someday I might have 'Dual-Citizenship' -- traveling throughout 'Reptilian-Sectors' in a 'Reptilian-Body' -- and through 'Human-Sectors' in a 'Human-Body' -- with a Namaste-Based Theological-Understanding.
    avatar
    Aquaries1111

    Posts : 1389
    Join date : 2012-06-02
    Age : 48
    Location : In the Suns

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  Aquaries1111 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:17 pm

    Xeia Quote:

    That's "human nature" for you. Perhaps reason why I am no longer interested in humans.

    Perhaps Thuban Xeia is being seduced by a "Messiah Complex"...

    2.23
    The awareness of being human and more

    The whole purpose of literally every page on this web site is to try and show that to be human is to be the embodiment of every dream of the universe- to be the absolute and to experience the uniqueness of life in a super-sensitive physical form.
    To be human is to be unique and incredibly special in the universe. To be human is greater than any god. And this is where the perversity of the messiah syndrome is laid bare to see.
    12.23.1 The messiah message "you are more than just human"
    The Messiah Syndrome whispers into the ear of the genius, the creative "you are more than just human". Yet to be human IS to be more.
    What the Messiah Syndrome is really trying to do is get a person close to unlocking self knowledge to deliberately set themselves apart from others, to find reason to raise themselves above others.
    Once self knowledge is immersed in intellectual and spiritual arrogance, much of its power and value is negated. Its like leaving orange juice out in the Sun- its destroys the Vitamin C molecules.
    On the one hand, the Messiah Syndrome appears to be paying a complement to oneself "you are the one". Yet in reality, the message is twisted and reversed from the truth of the situation- you are already unique and special BECAUSE you are human.
    http://www.ucadia.com/me/m12/m122300.htm

    We Are You

    Posts : 1550
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Location : Here

    AVATAR PROPHECY IS UPON US .:.:.:.:. MyGeneris is almost getting "caring"

    Post  We Are You on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:45 am

    SuiGeneris wrote:
    malletzky wrote:What's wrong with you people? With all due respect to all of you, but these "controversial" discussions and takes abot the Thuban material are an ongoing process for 3 years now.

    If you like...I understand the Thuban material mostly, as I have done my homework in the last years, read almost all of it and it is my decission what to make of it.

    Before starting such threads, why not do the same, if there's such interest?

    This issue with the "Thuban material" has been dealt with in the past but was actually never resolved nor dissected enough to be properly understood. Let's think about why that is for a minute, I mean why does this animosity lingers for so long? It's true that Tony's posts are long (some need to be), he also quotes a lot of scripture and I know most dislike that too, but I don't think that is it at all. My take is that deep down it has more to do with a distaste of our own individual personalities than anything else. That is… our “attitude”. So if I may, I’ll try to clarify why I think it is erroneous to refer to us as “The Thubans” as a group, thinking that we all share the same opinions in everything and everyone, and also will give you a rundown of what this “Thuban material” really is and is not – from an insider’s perspective.

    Controversy is not always negative, especially if it leads to the discovery of something new, but the reason why Thuban has always been shadowed by it, is because 1. disagreement with the "norm"...or a twist which most would incorrectly render as "evil", and 2. because not all Thubans agree with each other. Iow, we are not a one body entity who thinks as one, but rather many entities with different views found under the same roof who agree on a common goal.

    The material itself is too dense and encompasses so much, that to make a poll like this is not only tricky but hints on an underlying desire to polarize and ultimately keep Thuban out of whatever "club" this is supposed to be. And that's ok by me, since we ourselves do not form any "club" anyway...hardly. So it reads: "Are you in with the Thubans? Yes or No?" The only thing something as banal as this can provide, is proof of how much information is still scary for most. There’s not even an attempt to go deep into the issues. Excuses abound, especially when it comes to “evil thubans”.
    And why did I say it is too dense? Is it because we like to complicate things? No. One reason is due to the fact that what you guys understand as being "Thuban material", is nothing more than a specific point of view on each and every subject there is. It is a slant/a take, but not even then it is ABSOLUTE.

    In the end, it is a "cosmology" that each one of us found ourselves agreeing with at least to some degree. Tony translated information to us that otherwise individually we were still unable to decode, but most importantly, provided a bridge for us to use in the form of a templated pattern of thought. In other words, he tried to show us a new way of thinking, not WHAT to think. Not for his self aggrandizement so that we would all bow down to him and worship him as a guru, but to break the mold of an ever pressing stagnation of ideas in finding ways to deal with the intangible and the "impossible".
    It was also the right time.

    This is how I personally always viewed both him as well as our already famous "contentious" material. But to be fair and give the benefit of the doubt, let us also consider that a thread like this one can also be beneficial for something, and that can be for instance to hear what others have to say on the matter (if they manage to stay on topic), in order to form ourselves a more detailed outlook on an already fastidious but nonetheless still mysterious subject.

    Another reason ppl find it so complex, is due to our lingo and syntax. But this you already knew. It's true that things can be said in many different ways, but there are some concepts found higher-d that are simply too hard to fit in our primitive 3D language, and depending upon who is doing the talking, you will unavoidably get stuck with their own unique "translation". And as with everything else, it is then up to each one of you to interpret it as best you can. Tony is above all, a scientist, a mathematician...a decoder; and his posts will read accordingly. Having said that, I’ve also seen him explain things in a much simpler way through simpler stories and metaphors when necessary, depending upon who is talking to him one on one.

    To go back to this "poll" thinguie, we Thubans already know most will say no (whatever that "no" means), but do they really know what they're saying no or yes to? Feels more like the thumbs up or thumbs down decision back at the Colosseum does it not? Still, it will only be based on your idea of what it means to be a Thuban and what our common "beliefs" are to be… and nothing more. How do I know? Because aside from Tony and Raven, who obviously seem to agree on most things, we each have a different concept of what a Thuban or a Dragon is to be, not to mention we do not all agree 100% on all the material that gets posted and published under the Thuban label. And this is something that not even those who currently find themselves associated with us keeps in mind necessarily or even deems important. So, ultimately, there is no real consensus as to what all “Thubans” need to know about our own material or even how much of it we need to understand ourselves in order to be called one.
    With time, it became more of a unique stance on life, an energy imprint if you will….a frequency. “Dragon” became a title that needed only to be self-administered...if you dared, but never taken lightly. Concepts like honor and loyalty became a pre -requisite if you wanted to “walk the talk”.

    So here is the lowdown: Once the Core members found each other (who can be counted with one hand), we knew instinctively through our interaction that we were working towards the same goal, and began to proactively put our skills together in order to materialize our ideas into being. Yes BEING. We not only talked about it or spent hours theorizing as to how it would be if we did this or that….we did it, and there was no way that we could’ve avoided living our theories because our hearts were already compromised. More often than not, failure was also part of this process, but perseverance or being “hard headed” is another Dragon characteristic. Passion, desire, even anger and hatred…all of our emotions became entwined with our logical mind and became our fuel for our own individual transformations.

    Meanwhile, a great part of the real “Thuban material” has been and is still being kept under closed doors mainly for two reasons. Not because we particularly like the secrecy, or because we wish to mimic the cabal or any secret society; but first, because these are issues seen as taboo for outsiders, issues that whenever we but hinted at trying to pursue, we found ourselves threatened, bans were issued and threads were either closed, hidden or outright deleted altogether. We tried on Avalon, we tried on Camelot, as well as on some of the other more “serious” forums out there. We even tried here…same result. And second, because we work under the premise that whoever wishes to know information should make the effort to come to it, it doesn’t work the other way around.
    For the Mods here, please don’t take any of the above as criticism. I understand each house has its own “laws” and set of rules, I am only pointing out that our material is still difficult to understand due to a lack of open exchange on the most important issues. So what did we do? We simply kept what we could salvage on our own forums which are not surprisingly not very active and which we mostly use as a form of library to preserve data.
    So you all think independently? Really?
    Yes really. Therefore, what unites us, believe it or not, is not so much our common “intellectual affinities”, but rather our similar disgust for falseness and lack of original thought.

    I’ll give you a perfect example. Post #11 on this thread by Aquaries1111.
    Knowing that Spruz is nothing but a library, and that most members of this forum won’t go there for a real discussion she couldn’t let the perfect opportunity pass to further damage the name of Thuban. By bringing what she considers to be self-incriminating on these Skype chats out in the open, into a forum like this one that has more traffic. I am aware that for most people; “Dragons” sound too arrogant, self assured and even pedantic in the way they refer to other members, and the superiority they must feel over anyone non-thuban doesn’t sit well with anyone individually or any line of thought whatsoever. She wants to display what she sees as “our” weakness for the whole world to see so that they (readers at large) won’t be deceived. For how can people who ridicule and laugh behind other people’s backs ever be truly trusted? She thinks she is unearthing a great secret… How Thubans – ALL Thubans---really feel for the members of that forum. Even towards those members with whom the Dragons exchanged in a polite and civilized manner going back to the time of the old Avalon; because, after all….."they all must think the same." This is the inception. very subtle, almost unnoticeable, but very strong nonetheless and more dangerous than an direct strike.

    And by doing this perhaps she honestly feels she is doing society at large a big favor; that ironically, she is helping to “ban the falseness” acting as a spy by positioning herself in what she sees as two conflicting bands at the same time. Ironically, she still won’t be removed from our Skype main chatroom even at the request of some of our members who more than disliked her extracting their words from our chat into here and who complained about it. Her excuse in the past has been that she is merely “sharing” public information because Tony already published these convos on our Spruz library and therefore it is “public record”. But I won’t be fooled and I see it for what it is. At least for me, honesty is way more important than to try to get people lost with “technicalities” in order to obscure a hidden intent.

    All in all it comes down to this: People have lost interest in the message, for being distracted by our prevailing “nasty” attitude. I've heard people call Tony/Raven: oppositional, deluded or referring to all Thubans as a whole as suffering from some sort of "collective dementia", call it what you will, pick your favorite label and you'll always find opportunists like Aquaries who are only happy to take advantage of an already sorry situation to further cause more disruption and damage. That's "human nature" for you. Perhaps reason why I am no longer interested in humans.

    malletzky wrote:Isn't it time to stop this madness? The one who like to discuss about the Thuban material, why don't you go to the Thuban Forum dierctly and ask your questions directly?
    The madness that you refer to Mall will never stop...it only gets worse with time. Especially now...at this time of compression.
    By now most of you know we have a few forums of our own and even that some of us have been banned from some other, let's say... less "open-minded" forums as well. But that doesn't mean we have been made mute, or that we can't respond to or comment on something that catches our attention…even if it’s amongst ourselves. But maybe all this "our" and "we" talk begs to be clarified a little bit.
    Most of you may think you know how a Thuban thinks, but honestly I doubt it. It gets...complicated. But to simplify, I can say that most of us agree only on what can be called "the basics" and perhaps the end goal. That’s it. Everything else in between as to how you get to the end point or...your "path" is up to each one, and I like to think that everyone respects each other's view on this. In essence Tony always says: "live and let live" or "to each their own". However, when we feel we need to say something we say it, and that's when the controversy begins. But why is that? Is it because of what he or Raven say or of how they say it? And I mention them both because most of what you guys find "controversial" comes mostly from their posts.

    malletzky wrote:Why starting here such threads and ask for the takes of the other? Is it importnat what do I think of Thuban? Whom it is important?
    I understand your frustration here Mall, and I know what you mean when you ask about the importance on the opinion others have on us, and you're right in a way ~ but let us also remember that as much as gnosis is found individually, you will find that other people's opinions are also important as they can trigger a remembrance or can help make or break an already preconceived idea you may already have in your mind. Ultimately, this is the reason for "sharing data" in the first place... it is part of a huge mechanism found at the bottom of a great war going on in the unseen world...this is the great war of ideas...of the memes.
    But to share is not the same as to evangelize, isn't it? I understand that completely. No one likes to have "medicine" shoved down their throat, no matter what the flavor.

    I still like to look at ourselves as a family of sorts though; a coven…call me a hopeless romantic. We found each other on the original Q&A thread back in Avalon and there was this invisible force that initially pulled us all together. Allegiances were formed; even Love seemed to find its way between some of us. *sighs* Things have never really been easy with us, treating others or among ourselves, but I bet none of us would even think of erasing the time we’ve known each other or regretted what we’ve learned. I know I don’t.
    I am an eternal student, therefore, I always valued other people’s honest opinions. (which is not the same as “caring” for it in the sense of letting it get to me) And since that seems to be something very hard to come by these days, I invite you all to look inside yourselves without any fear and indeed “give it your best shot”.




    Hadriel


    Attachments
    229253_279535302162661_1480884839_n.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (55 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

    We Are You

    Posts : 1550
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Location : Here

    Why is Cheia so quiet lately?

    Post  We Are You on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:18 am

    “No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true.”
    ¸.•°*”˜ƸӜƷ˜”*°•.•.¸ღ¸☆´ ¸.✿´´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥️ྀ.
    (¯`v´¯).
    `*.¸.*.♥️.✿´´¯`•.¸⁀°♡ ...♥️.☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * .      .   °  . ● .    ° ☾ °☆  ¸. ● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆♥️ — com Xeia SuiGeneris.

    Sep 16 2012
    Goodbye To All That

    …..
    …..
    Clear light pours honey
    Casual elegance
    Unconscious
    Innocent
    The only true one

    Thunderclap shakes
    The flats-for-scenery
    Props
    Extras
    Too late to flee

    That mutely lurking backdrop
    Leaps suddenly into view
    Its feline pounce rewarded
    Vapid self importance
    An ice cube at midday
    http://spirittrainchronicles.com/2012/09/16/goodbye-to-all-that/
    We Are You wrote:
    SuiGeneris wrote:
    malletzky wrote:What's wrong with you people? With all due respect to all of you, but these "controversial" discussions and takes abot the Thuban material are an ongoing process for 3 years now.

    If you like...I understand the Thuban material mostly, as I have done my homework in the last years, read almost all of it and it is my decission what to make of it.

    Before starting such threads, why not do the same, if there's such interest?

    This issue with the "Thuban material" has been dealt with in the past but was actually never resolved nor dissected enough to be properly understood. Let's think about why that is for a minute, I mean why does this animosity lingers for so long? It's true that Tony's posts are long (some need to be), he also quotes a lot of scripture and I know most dislike that too, but I don't think that is it at all. My take is that deep down it has more to do with a distaste of our own individual personalities than anything else. That is… our “attitude”. So if I may, I’ll try to clarify why I think it is erroneous to refer to us as “The Thubans” as a group, thinking that we all share the same opinions in everything and everyone, and also will give you a rundown of what this “Thuban material” really is and is not – from an insider’s perspective.

    Controversy is not always negative, especially if it leads to the discovery of something new, but the reason why Thuban has always been shadowed by it, is because 1. disagreement with the "norm"...or a twist which most would incorrectly render as "evil", and 2. because not all Thubans agree with each other. Iow, we are not a one body entity who thinks as one, but rather many entities with different views found under the same roof who agree on a common goal.

    The material itself is too dense and encompasses so much, that to make a poll like this is not only tricky but hints on an underlying desire to polarize and ultimately keep Thuban out of whatever "club" this is supposed to be. And that's ok by me, since we ourselves do not form any "club" anyway...hardly. So it reads: "Are you in with the Thubans? Yes or No?" The only thing something as banal as this can provide, is proof of how much information is still scary for most. There’s not even an attempt to go deep into the issues. Excuses abound, especially when it comes to “evil thubans”.
    And why did I say it is too dense? Is it because we like to complicate things? No. One reason is due to the fact that what you guys understand as being "Thuban material", is nothing more than a specific point of view on each and every subject there is. It is a slant/a take, but not even then it is ABSOLUTE.

    In the end, it is a "cosmology" that each one of us found ourselves agreeing with at least to some degree. Tony translated information to us that otherwise individually we were still unable to decode, but most importantly, provided a bridge for us to use in the form of a templated pattern of thought. In other words, he tried to show us a new way of thinking, not WHAT to think. Not for his self aggrandizement so that we would all bow down to him and worship him as a guru, but to break the mold of an ever pressing stagnation of ideas in finding ways to deal with the intangible and the "impossible".
    It was also the right time.

    This is how I personally always viewed both him as well as our already famous "contentious" material. But to be fair and give the benefit of the doubt, let us also consider that a thread like this one can also be beneficial for something, and that can be for instance to hear what others have to say on the matter (if they manage to stay on topic), in order to form ourselves a more detailed outlook on an already fastidious but nonetheless still mysterious subject.

    Another reason ppl find it so complex, is due to our lingo and syntax. But this you already knew. It's true that things can be said in many different ways, but there are some concepts found higher-d that are simply too hard to fit in our primitive 3D language, and depending upon who is doing the talking, you will unavoidably get stuck with their own unique "translation". And as with everything else, it is then up to each one of you to interpret it as best you can. Tony is above all, a scientist, a mathematician...a decoder; and his posts will read accordingly. Having said that, I’ve also seen him explain things in a much simpler way through simpler stories and metaphors when necessary, depending upon who is talking to him one on one.

    To go back to this "poll" thinguie, we Thubans already know most will say no (whatever that "no" means), but do they really know what they're saying no or yes to? Feels more like the thumbs up or thumbs down decision back at the Colosseum does it not? Still, it will only be based on your idea of what it means to be a Thuban and what our common "beliefs" are to be… and nothing more. How do I know? Because aside from Tony and Raven, who obviously seem to agree on most things, we each have a different concept of what a Thuban or a Dragon is to be, not to mention we do not all agree 100% on all the material that gets posted and published under the Thuban label. And this is something that not even those who currently find themselves associated with us keeps in mind necessarily or even deems important. So, ultimately, there is no real consensus as to what all “Thubans” need to know about our own material or even how much of it we need to understand ourselves in order to be called one.
    With time, it became more of a unique stance on life, an energy imprint if you will….a frequency. “Dragon” became a title that needed only to be self-administered...if you dared, but never taken lightly. Concepts like honor and loyalty became a pre -requisite if you wanted to “walk the talk”.

    So here is the lowdown: Once the Core members found each other (who can be counted with one hand), we knew instinctively through our interaction that we were working towards the same goal, and began to proactively put our skills together in order to materialize our ideas into being. Yes BEING. We not only talked about it or spent hours theorizing as to how it would be if we did this or that….we did it, and there was no way that we could’ve avoided living our theories because our hearts were already compromised. More often than not, failure was also part of this process, but perseverance or being “hard headed” is another Dragon characteristic. Passion, desire, even anger and hatred…all of our emotions became entwined with our logical mind and became our fuel for our own individual transformations.

    Meanwhile, a great part of the real “Thuban material” has been and is still being kept under closed doors mainly for two reasons. Not because we particularly like the secrecy, or because we wish to mimic the cabal or any secret society; but first, because these are issues seen as taboo for outsiders, issues that whenever we but hinted at trying to pursue, we found ourselves threatened, bans were issued and threads were either closed, hidden or outright deleted altogether. We tried on Avalon, we tried on Camelot, as well as on some of the other more “serious” forums out there. We even tried here…same result. And second, because we work under the premise that whoever wishes to know information should make the effort to come to it, it doesn’t work the other way around.
    For the Mods here, please don’t take any of the above as criticism. I understand each house has its own “laws” and set of rules, I am only pointing out that our material is still difficult to understand due to a lack of open exchange on the most important issues. So what did we do? We simply kept what we could salvage on our own forums which are not surprisingly not very active and which we mostly use as a form of library to preserve data.
    So you all think independently? Really?
    Yes really. Therefore, what unites us, believe it or not, is not so much our common “intellectual affinities”, but rather our similar disgust for falseness and lack of original thought.

    I’ll give you a perfect example. Post #11 on this thread by Aquaries1111.
    Knowing that Spruz is nothing but a library, and that most members of this forum won’t go there for a real discussion she couldn’t let the perfect opportunity pass to further damage the name of Thuban. By bringing what she considers to be self-incriminating on these Skype chats out in the open, into a forum like this one that has more traffic. I am aware that for most people; “Dragons” sound too arrogant, self assured and even pedantic in the way they refer to other members, and the superiority they must feel over anyone non-thuban doesn’t sit well with anyone individually or any line of thought whatsoever. She wants to display what she sees as “our” weakness for the whole world to see so that they (readers at large) won’t be deceived. For how can people who ridicule and laugh behind other people’s backs ever be truly trusted? She thinks she is unearthing a great secret… How Thubans – ALL Thubans---really feel for the members of that forum. Even towards those members with whom the Dragons exchanged in a polite and civilized manner going back to the time of the old Avalon; because, after all….."they all must think the same." This is the inception. very subtle, almost unnoticeable, but very strong nonetheless and more dangerous than an direct strike.

    And by doing this perhaps she honestly feels she is doing society at large a big favor; that ironically, she is helping to “ban the falseness” acting as a spy by positioning herself in what she sees as two conflicting bands at the same time. Ironically, she still won’t be removed from our Skype main chatroom even at the request of some of our members who more than disliked her extracting their words from our chat into here and who complained about it. Her excuse in the past has been that she is merely “sharing” public information because Tony already published these convos on our Spruz library and therefore it is “public record”. But I won’t be fooled and I see it for what it is. At least for me, honesty is way more important than to try to get people lost with “technicalities” in order to obscure a hidden intent.

    All in all it comes down to this: People have lost interest in the message, for being distracted by our prevailing “nasty” attitude. I've heard people call Tony/Raven: oppositional, deluded or referring to all Thubans as a whole as suffering from some sort of "collective dementia", call it what you will, pick your favorite label and you'll always find opportunists like Aquaries who are only happy to take advantage of an already sorry situation to further cause more disruption and damage. That's "human nature" for you. Perhaps reason why I am no longer interested in humans.

    malletzky wrote:Isn't it time to stop this madness? The one who like to discuss about the Thuban material, why don't you go to the Thuban Forum dierctly and ask your questions directly?
    The madness that you refer to Mall will never stop...it only gets worse with time. Especially now...at this time of compression.
    By now most of you know we have a few forums of our own and even that some of us have been banned from some other, let's say... less "open-minded" forums as well. But that doesn't mean we have been made mute, or that we can't respond to or comment on something that catches our attention…even if it’s amongst ourselves. But maybe all this "our" and "we" talk begs to be clarified a little bit.
    Most of you may think you know how a Thuban thinks, but honestly I doubt it. It gets...complicated. But to simplify, I can say that most of us agree only on what can be called "the basics" and perhaps the end goal. That’s it. Everything else in between as to how you get to the end point or...your "path" is up to each one, and I like to think that everyone respects each other's view on this. In essence Tony always says: "live and let live" or "to each their own". However, when we feel we need to say something we say it, and that's when the controversy begins. But why is that? Is it because of what he or Raven say or of how they say it? And I mention them both because most of what you guys find "controversial" comes mostly from their posts.

    malletzky wrote:Why starting here such threads and ask for the takes of the other? Is it importnat what do I think of Thuban? Whom it is important?
    I understand your frustration here Mall, and I know what you mean when you ask about the importance on the opinion others have on us, and you're right in a way ~ but let us also remember that as much as gnosis is found individually, you will find that other people's opinions are also important as they can trigger a remembrance or can help make or break an already preconceived idea you may already have in your mind. Ultimately, this is the reason for "sharing data" in the first place... it is part of a huge mechanism found at the bottom of a great war going on in the unseen world...this is the great war of ideas...of the memes.
    But to share is not the same as to evangelize, isn't it? I understand that completely. No one likes to have "medicine" shoved down their throat, no matter what the flavor.

    I still like to look at ourselves as a family of sorts though; a coven…call me a hopeless romantic. We found each other on the original Q&A thread back in Avalon and there was this invisible force that initially pulled us all together. Allegiances were formed; even Love seemed to find its way between some of us. *sighs* Things have never really been easy with us, treating others or among ourselves, but I bet none of us would even think of erasing the time we’ve known each other or regretted what we’ve learned. I know I don’t.
    I am an eternal student, therefore, I always valued other people’s honest opinions. (which is not the same as “caring” for it in the sense of letting it get to me) And since that seems to be something very hard to come by these days, I invite you all to look inside yourselves without any fear and indeed “give it your best shot”.




    Hadriel


    Attachments
    Aquaries1111.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (5 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
    avatar
    Eartheart

    Posts : 456
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 53
    Location : surface omnidim gridpoint

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  Eartheart on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:37 am

    No No Naughty Nope Nutbar Tacodog

    Sponsored content

    Re: My take on tuban material

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:00 am