tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Near Death Experiences

bobhardee

Near Death Experiences

Post  bobhardee on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:03 pm

Ms. Atwater has written a new book called Children of the 5th World. It's an interesting radio interview that starts around the 39 minute mark. This is not her first book on NDE but the first she has written on the impact on children who have experienced a Near Death Experience.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd5MhV-4DtA
    TRANCOSO

Re: Near Death Experiences

Post  TRANCOSO on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:21 pm

I know what it's like to die, and it felt very familiar, like something I experienced many times before.

Very peaceful.
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:34 am

bobhardee wrote:Ms. Atwater has written a new book called Children of the 5th World. It's an interesting radio interview that starts around the 39 minute mark. This is not her first book on NDE but the first she has written on the impact on children who have experienced a Near Death Experience.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd5MhV-4DtA

Thanks Bob...interesting video where George Noory is interviewing Atwater.  Will have to read book.

Post  bobhardee on Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:11 pm

I was sailing off the coast of North Carolina a few years back and just as we made it through the breakwater which is where the fresh water meets the ocean, a shadow (easily as big as the 30 foot boot we were on) slipped immediately under the boat. The ocean, the sails, the shadow, the time and whatever else, I knew in my heart of heart that I had drown at sea in a previous life. That might sound silly but its what I hold with until today. The shadow did not scare me. I am not afraid of water and in fact love to swim. I was young in my career at the time. It was a serendipitous moment that helped guide me for years to come.

An RN that I worked with had a NDE. He was younger than me and a nice guy who loved fast cars and had a beautiful wife. When he shared the NDE experience I got the impression that he wanted to go back. The peaceful feeling that was experienced was so overwhelming that it made daily life a little dull or something. Of course, that was not long after the experience happened. Its probably different now.
    Bob H.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:43 pm