tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

CAMELOT IS A SMASH AND AVALON IS LOST IN THE MISTS

JesterTerrestrial

CAMELOT IS A SMASH AND AVALON IS LOST IN THE MISTS

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:12 pm

Just saying, appears to me that things are not good and only gotten worse since the fall out of moderation limiting free speech and censorship and banning that have left the world trapped in the nabs they are trapped in. The bs i have had to live through in all of this as thousands of contacts and posts and radio shows and calls and chats and all they ever did was try and steal what was given for free! I wide awake and wonder still when will this world wake up. Merlin is board of watching the world spin out of control. Well since everyone thinks its a new years have a happy one!

TRANCOSO

Re: CAMELOT IS A SMASH AND AVALON IS LOST IN THE MISTS

Post  TRANCOSO on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:37 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:Just saying, appears to me that things are not good and only gotten worse since the fall out of moderation limiting free speech and censorship and banning that have left the world trapped in the nabs they are trapped in. The bs i have had to live through in all of this as thousands of contacts and posts and radio shows and calls and chats and all they ever did was try and steal what was given for free! I wide awake and wonder still when will this world wake up. Merlin is board of watching the world spin out of control. Well since everyone thinks its a new years have a happy one!

Life's a complicated game, JT.

Wishing you a happy and prosperous 2014,

LORD TRANCOSO

Flowers Beer 
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:28 pm

JT.. I never visit Avalon or Camelot. Having moved on it really holds no more interest for me. Instead I'm dealing with a group of folks who are getting ready to launch their humanitarian projects world-wide. All the whistle blower info is pretty much out there due to Dr Greer, Camelot, others and the battles with the cabal wrapping up. Many have been arrested just this past month and more to come. I think we're doing better then some think.. it just depends on which information stream you swim in. Camelot and Avalon were toxic waters for me and no longer provided the info I was interested in.

The Mists is an eddy of calm where we can hang out and recoup while dealing with other real life mega projects. I probably provide fiscal info to over 20,000 folks or more on the other site I spend time on under a different avatar name. And am often quoted under that name on numerous other forums. This particular phase that we're all in is wrapping up soon and then we'll move onto implementation involving vast projects. Don't think nothing is happening because I don't post much of what I post there here. It's happening trust me ~ 2014 is going to be amazing. It's a year of the manifestation of big dreams.

Mists is the Library and also a place where very wise, intelligent and aware folks hang out, discover good info and ask questions or chat. Don't ever discount what we have here. It's a treasure trove of information without all the ego posturing that you get on other forums. We're very good.

Happy New Year to you JT.

Last edited by Carol on Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:11 pm

Let go of resentment and forgive JT.
    Forgiveness doesn't excuse their behavior.
    Forgiveness prevents their behavior from destroying your heart JT.

Much love for You my friend
    May you find peace JT
    The worst distance between people is misunderstanding

Hugs 

mudra
    Floyd

Post  Floyd on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:42 pm

Ryan and kerry are misinfo 
     dealers. End message
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:18 am

Floyd wrote:Ryan and kerry are misinfo
    dealers. End message

(FROM ANOTHER THREAD)
    Floyd wrote:
    What happened to Tony

To answer this question he has shared much of his work and seems to have become somewhat quiet after many years of TRASH LIKE BILL AND KERRY who had before them a real revolution and banned us all as they sold their souls for fame and money! Much of Tonys data was shared for reasons that the masses can not understand and the importance of this work coming from the inside so that creation can fix the error that has us trapped in the cycle of death and decay in the star human template building work that we came to this planet to do!

Now that the main flow that we bring with us as the original round has been lost mostly because we have spent many years working in exile getting our work hijacked and we just went through the star gates of 2012 explained the meaning of this only to have the world miss the story and the meaning and the fact that he we are write now just as we said we would be but when everyone else gets paid after the extreme high level magic work we did I am not happy. I wont even talk about the $#!* i have had to live through and the manipulation that still continues because its a waste of my time but i doubt many others could do it.

We are the ET contact the world is looking for as we mentioned a few times in out posts regarding the cosmic mind of god as the official witness to give testimony to gods word as we live through the quantum shift that just happened yet it seems most have no clue whats going on just running around chasing money trying to get rich with out addressing the fundamental facts that they are on my planet and we are taking over with universal laws and old jurisdiction mental programs will begin to fail worse then they already are!  Oh well whats the point in talking about it. The message is lost in the ocean and the networks of truth seekers are scrambled in facebook by the cia to keep people busy chasing a few likes and there is next to zero networking going on as the team prepares to say screw this planet and everyone on it. We came to give you contact and look how we got treated by police state and lawmen and agents and trolls and shills and frauds and government disinfo agents and cointel pro and general dumb people who may never wake up!

This is a spiritual revolution and if you dont want et contact no problem...go back to sleep go abck to your main stream bs and fake stream new age cage full of god damn lies and nabs!

BYE!

MERLIN JT! MAAT

UFO2
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:23 am

Floyd wrote:Ryan and kerry are misinfo 
     dealers. End message
    Yes but, no but, yes but...

What we, as (un)civilized Europeans just do not understand Floyd, is the American 'free enterprise' attitude.

Whether it's crack, meth or disinfo, as long as there's a market - or the opportunity to create one - anything goes and the sky is the limit.

Business is business, Floyd!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca1vsZlnLgE

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:28 pm