tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Why do we attract what we don't want?

TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:47 am

Why do we attract what we don't want? That doesn't happen all the time, or as often anymore in society, but I was wondering about that today. It is part of the Law of Attraction, in fact, according to "The Secret," that focusing on something we don't want will actually bring it closer.

However I am talking about one specific aspect of that: the aspect where when we want something, we don't get it, and when we don't want something, we do.

What I am going to propose is that this is not the natural state of humanity, and is, in fact, a kind of mechanism placed on us to chain down our capabilities.

Modified Manifestation

Let's talk about manifesting for a second. A lot of people take to the belief that manifesting is just "wishing" for something and getting it without effort. Well, I don't subscribe to that philosophy for two reasons: It is not my style, and I also think that it could violate karma.

However, there is another form of manifestation that is very close to that first form - what you do is, you visualize something in your mind, write it down, and then get there. After a lot of practice, what really happens is, you begin to learn how to think critically and problem-solve. The visuals are important because you have to be able to imagine and manipulate variables that aren't directly in front of you.

So let's say I want coffee, well, I decide to get in my car and go buy some, and there it is! That is manifestation, in my opinion, and it is entirely possible to take that idea to anywhere.

CONTINUE: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1008662/pg1
    TRANCOSO

Re: Why do we attract what we don't want?

Post  TRANCOSO on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:11 pm

My personal experience with this matter is, that it depends on your focus.

A little while ago I played poker, something I'm not particularly good at, and therefor I was 100%, undoubtedly convinced I didn't stand a chance winning.

Well, I won.

Current date/time is Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:32 pm