tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Bible

RedEzra

Re: Bible

Post  RedEzra on Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:51 am

How could science go from Newton who spent so much time on the Bible to this No God model of today ?

Somewhere along the line somebody got together and gave God the boot. Scientifically speaking men and women were no longer made in the image of God but advanced animals who had oh so slow but natural evolved from an amoeba. Nobody knows til this day how an amoeba came to be but the political correct point is that God had absolutely nothing to do with it nor anything else for that matter. Darwin or at least his idea of evolution replaced God and creation in the circles of science and laid the ideological groundwork for eugenics which resulted in the atrocities of the 20th century. Also a Jesuit priest no less came up with a hypothesis of Big Bang and Bam the universe was explained in a scientific way... a dense hot dot which for no particular reason began to expand.

Well one got to be dense to believe this shite especially in the face of scientific facts like the law of conservation of energy and the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

When the world is governed by liars then the world got a problem. And the only solution is God who has been watching this circus complete with political religious scientific and what not clowns long enough.

Ah always feels good to speak from the gut !
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:12 am

I get the feeling that the confusion has been instigated and promoted right from the top -- for whatever reasons (legitimate or illegitimate) -- for better or worse -- I know not. I think a lot of atheists just got fed-up with the bullshit -- and decided that claiming to not believe was a helluva lot easier than arguing endlessly with those who believe (about what they believe) -- which often seems to be "delusion v delusion". There's an incredible amount of emotion and stubbornness which is often infused into religion -- and when one claims atheism, they can bypass a lot of that, and just tend to business. It's interesting that scientists use texts which are months old -- while theologians use texts which are thousands of years old. I think that religion has not kept-up with science -- and that this has been by design (right from the top). I've tried to base a lot of theoretical politics and religion in the context of science-fiction (just to try to get something going around here) -- but this seems to be an exercise in futility. I've stated that I intend to just go down with the ship (regarding the "End of the World") -- but I recently heard it hinted that I might be "Bringing Down the Ship" -- but I'm not sure I heard that correctly. I sure wouldn't want to screw-up a damn-fine Galactic-Business (and cause a lot of fine people to lose their faith). I'm really NOT kidding when I've stated over and over that I have pulled every idea and proposal off the table (real and/or imaginary). This thing may simply have to play-out according to Daniel and Matthew. I'm certainly NOT in a position to know what's really going on. They never tell me anything.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed May 10, 2017 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:55 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I think a lot of atheists just got fed-up with the bullshit -- and decided that claiming to not believe was a helluva lot easier than arguing endlessly with those who believe (about what they believe) -- which often seems to be "delusion v delusion".

Darwin and his idea of evolution laid the ideological groundwork for eugenics which was exported to Nazi Germany and atheism which was enforced in Russia China etc etc.

Well one got to be dense to believe this evolutionary ideological groundwork for eugenics and atheism especially in the face of scientific facts like the law of conservation of energy and the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

The universe informs us through these two fundamental laws that it cannot create nor evolve anything ! So science or rather some scientists with top political connections decided to deceive the public. And if anyone wants a PhD one better go along and believe these basic fictions like evolution Big Bang and the like.

Unfortunately there are a mess of religions and ideologies with violent clashes in the world but that's why God said 2000 years ago "go out and tell the whole world the truth... and if they will not listen then shake the dust off the feet and go on."

The truth being repent and receive remission for sins achieved by Jesus Christ for the Kingdom of God is at hand.
    Well now it is at the door !
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:11 am

I've heard that Lucifer educated Charles Darwin regarding Evolution -- but how would one verify THAT?! I currently lean toward BOTH Evolution and Creation. I keep thinking that some sort of evolution over a very, very, very long time-period resulted in some life-forms -- but that Humanity was genetically-engineered by a Very-Ancient Race (possibly in secret, as an illegal-creation) -- and that this possibly triggered the War in Heaven -- but how would one verify THAT?! The academic-world is sort of like a church. If you wish to be published and receive tenure -- you follow the rules. Every group (secular and sacred) has rules (which one is expected to follow). I keep thinking that the Perfect Law of the Lord is central -- but I have HUGE problems with the Ethics, Law, Law-Enforcement, and the Military -- in virtually every religious and political system I've ever seen. I lean toward a very refined and developed system of Law -- with a reasonable and rational system of rewards and punishments (which does not include the damnation of anyone).

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed May 10, 2017 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:17 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I currently lean toward BOTH Evolution and Creation. I keep thinking that some sort of evolution over a very, very, very long time-period resulted in some life-forms --

There is no such thing as evolution because nothing can evolve in a universe governed by the 2nd law of thermodynamics !

What is actually going on is a universal increase in disorder. This one can also observe as things we make will with time without maintenance disintegrate.

It is much more correct to say that the universe is devolving decaying dying...
    Brook

Post  Brook on Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:17 am

Thermodynamic systems are theoretical constructions used to model physical systems that exchange matter and energy in terms of the laws of thermodynamics. The study of thermodynamical systems has developed into several related branches, each using a different fundamental model as a theoretical or experimental basis, or applying the principles to varying types of systems.

The first law of thermodynamics asserts the existence of a state variable for a system, the internal energy, and tells how it changes in thermodynamic processes. The law allows a given internal energy of a system to be reached by any combination of heat and work. It is important that internal energy is a variable of state of the system (see Thermodynamic state) whereas heat and work are variables that describe processes or changes of the state of systems.

The first law observes that the internal energy of an isolated system obeys the principle of conservation of energy, which states that energy can be transformed (changed from one form to another), but cannot be created or destroyed.

The second law of thermodynamics is an expression of the universal principle of dissipation of kinetic and potential energy observable in nature. The second law is an observation of the fact that over time, differences in temperature, pressure, and chemical potential tend to even out in a physical system that is isolated from the outside world. Entropy is a measure of how much this process has progressed. The entropy of an isolated system that is not in equilibrium tends to increase over time, approaching a maximum value at equilibrium.

In classical thermodynamics, the second law is a basic postulate applicable to any system involving heat energy transfer; in statistical thermodynamics, the second law is a consequence of the assumed randomness of molecular chaos. There are many versions of the second law, but they all have the same effect, which is to explain the phenomenon of irreversibility in nature.

The third law of thermodynamics is a statistical law of nature regarding entropy and the impossibility of reaching absolute zero of temperature. This law provides an absolute reference point for the determination of entropy. The entropy determined relative to this point is the absolute entropy. Alternate definitions of the third law are, "the entropy of all systems and of all states of a system is smallest at absolute zero," or equivalently "it is impossible to reach the absolute zero of temperature by any finite number of processes".

~

The physical reason for the existence of extensive variables is the time-invariance of volume in a given inertial reference frame, and the strictly local conservation of mass, momentum, angular momentum, and energy. As noted, entropy is unlike energy and mass, because it is not locally conserved. The stand-out quantity entropy is never conserved in real physical processes; all real physical processes are irreversible.  The motion of planets seems reversible on a short time scale (millions of years), but their motion, according to Newton's laws, is mathematically an example of deterministic chaos. Eventually a planet suffers an unpredictable collision with an object from its surroundings, outer space in this case, and consequently its future course is radically unpredictable. Theoretically this can be expressed by saying that every natural process dissipates some information from the predictable part of its activity into the unpredictable part. The predictable part is expressed in the generalized mechanical variables, and the unpredictable part in heat.

Other state variables can be regarded as conditionally 'extensive' subject to reservation as above, but not extensive as defined above. Examples are the Gibbs free energy, the Helmholtz free energy, and the enthalpy. Consequently, just because for some systems under particular conditions of their surroundings such state variables are conditionally conjugate to intensive variables, such conjugacy does not make such state variables extensive as defined above. This is another reason for distinguishing the study of equilibrium thermodynamics from the study of non-equilibrium thermodynamics. In another way of thinking, this explains why heat is to be regarded as a quantity that refers to a process and not to a state of a system.

A system with no internal partitions, and in thermodynamic equilibrium, can be inhomogeneous in the following respect: it can consist of several so-called 'phases', each homogeneous in itself, in immediate contiguity with other phases of the system, but distinguishable by their having various respectively different physical characters, with discontinuity of intensive variables at the boundaries between the phases; a mixture of different chemical species is considered homogeneous for this purpose if it is physically homogeneous.

For example, a vessel can contain a system consisting of water vapour overlying liquid water; then there is a vapour phase and a liquid phase, each homogeneous in itself, but still in thermodynamic equilibrium with the other phase. For the immediately present account, systems with multiple phases are not considered, though for many thermodynamic questions, multiphase systems are important.

The macroscopic variables of a thermodynamic system in thermodynamic equilibrium, in which temperature is well defined, can be related to one another through equations of state or characteristic equations. They express the constitutive peculiarities of the material of the system. The equation of state must comply with some thermodynamic constraints, but cannot be derived from the general principles of thermodynamics alone.

The zeroth law of thermodynamics may be stated in the following form:

If two systems are both in thermal equilibrium with a third then they are in thermal equilibrium with each other.

The law is intended to allow the existence of an empirical parameter, the temperature, as a property of a system such that systems in thermal equilibrium with each other have the same temperature. The law as stated here is compatible with the use of a particular physical body, for example a mass of gas, to match temperatures of other bodies, but does not justify regarding temperature as a quantity that can be measured on a scale of real numbers.

Though this version of the law is one of the more commonly stated, it is only one of a diversity of statements that are labeled as "the zeroth law" by competent writers. Some statements go further so as to supply the important physical fact that temperature is one-dimensional, that one can conceptually arrange bodies in real number sequence from colder to hotter. Perhaps there exists no unique "best possible statement" of the "zeroth law", because there is in the literature a range of formulations of the principles of thermodynamics, each of which call for their respectively appropriate versions of the law.

Although these concepts of temperature and of thermal equilibrium are fundamental to thermodynamics and were clearly stated in the nineteenth century, the desire to explicitly number the above law was not widely felt until Fowler and Guggenheim did so in the 1930s, long after the first, second, and third law were already widely understood and recognized. Hence it was numbered the zeroth law. The importance of the law as a foundation to the earlier laws is that it allows the definition of temperature in a non-circular way without reference to entropy, its conjugate variable. Such a temperature definition is said to be 'empirical'

Conjugate variables

There are many types of conjugate variables, depending on the type of work a certain system is doing (or is being subjected to). Examples of canonically conjugate variables include the following:

Time and frequency: the longer a musical note is sustained, the more precisely we know its frequency (but it spans more time). Conversely, a very short musical note becomes just a click, and so one can't know its frequency very accurately.

Doppler and range: the more we know about how far away a radar target is, the less we can know about the exact velocity of approach or retreat, and vice versa. In this case, the two dimensional function of doppler and range is known as a radar ambiguity function or radar ambiguity diagram.

Surface energy: γdA (γ = surface tension ; A = surface area).

Elastic stretching: FdL (F = elastic force; L length stretched).

Derivatives of action

In classical physics, the derivatives of action are conjugate variables to the quantity with respect to which one is differentiating. In quantum mechanics, these same pairs of variables are related by the Heisenberg uncertainty principle.

The energy of a particle at a certain event is the negative of the derivative of the action along a trajectory of that particle ending at that event with respect to the time of the event.

The linear momentum of a particle is the derivative of its action with respect to its position.

The angular momentum of a particle is the derivative of its action with respect to its orientation (angular position).

The electric potential (φ, voltage) at an event is the negative of the derivative of the action of the electromagnetic field with respect to the density of (free) electric charge at that event

The magnetic potential (A) at an event is the derivative of the action of the electromagnetic field with respect to the density of (free) electric current at that event.

The electric field (E) at an event is the derivative of the action of the electromagnetic field with respect to the electric polarization density at that event.

The magnetic induction (B) at an event is the derivative of the action of the electromagnetic field with respect to the magnetization at that event.

The Newtonian gravitational potential at an event is the negative of the derivative of the action of the Newtonian gravitation field with respect to the mass density at that event.

Fluid Mechanics

In Hamiltonian fluid mechanics and quantum hydrodynamics, the action itself (or velocity potential) is the conjugate variable of the density (or probability density).

Relativity:

With the discovery of special relativity by Albert Einstein, energy was proposed to be one component of an energy-momentum 4-vector. Each of the four components (one of energy and three of momentum) of this vector is separately conserved across time, in any closed system, as seen from any given inertial reference frame. Also conserved is the vector length (Minkowski norm), which is the rest mass for single particles, and the invariant mass for systems of particles (where momenta and energy are separately summed before the length is calculated—see the article on invariant mass).

The relativistic energy of a single massive particle contains a term related to its rest mass in addition to its kinetic energy of motion. In the limit of zero kinetic energy (or equivalently in the rest frame) of a massive particle; or else in the center of momentum frame for objects or systems which retain kinetic energy, the total energy of particle or object (including internal kinetic energy in systems) is related to its rest mass or its invariant mass via the famous equation E=mc^2.

Thus, the rule of conservation of energy over time in special relativity continues to hold, so long as the reference frame of the observer is unchanged. This applies to the total energy of systems, although different observers disagree as to the energy value. Also conserved, and invariant to all observers, is the invariant mass, which is the minimal system mass and energy that can be seen by any observer, and which is defined by the energy–momentum relation.

In general relativity conservation of energy-momentum is expressed with the aid of a stress-energy-momentum pseudotensor. The theory of general relativity leaves open the question of whether there is a conservation of energy for the entire universe

And guess what?  We're sitting in a time vortex...which can be considered one big Conjugate variable.

RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:28 pm

How could science go from Newton who spent so much time on the Bible to the No God model of today ?

It was not only Isaac Newton but Blaise Pascal, Gottfried Leibniz, James Clerk Maxwell, Max Planck, Nikola Tesla and on and on who took God for granted.

“The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible.” - Nikola Tesla

"Both Religion and science require a belief in God. For believers, God is in the beginning, and for physicists He is at the end of all considerations… To the former He is the foundation, to the latter, the crown of the edifice of every generalized world view." - Max Planck

How could science go from that to not only irreverence but rejection of God today ?

When we consider some of the fundamental laws that govern the universe like the law of conservation of energy which states that "the total energy of an isolated system cannot change" and the 2nd law of thermodynamics which states that "the entropy of an isolated system never decreases" then... stop and think ! What does this mean ?

Our heads are not only for looking good as we got a brain in there so put it to use. The universe is governed by laws ! and no amount of propagated propaganda will ever govern the universe. In other words a theory scientific or not is only a mind meme. Not real at all but in the head only. Fantasy !

If it turns out that the mind meme or scientific theory is real through repeated experimental observations then and only then can it become a scientific law. Until then the scientific theory is just science fiction !

So what does it mean when fundamental laws like the law of conservation of energy and the 2nd law of thermodynamics together state that "the total energy of an isolated system cannot change" and "the entropy of an isolated system never decreases" ?

It means the universe got a finite amount of energy to work with which the universe has been using since it came into being and will continue to do so until it runs out of fuel or usable energy.

This means the universe is functioning like an advanced engine... like a complex wound up clockwork. And so the old adage "it was always better before" is a factual statement from the universal point of view.

Not only do human history and tradition testify to God but so do the universe !
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:28 pm

I believe in God -- but I often disbelieve the Professed Followers of God. I believe in Science -- but I often disbelieve the Scientific Community. Once again -- I believe that All Sides Are Ultimately Controlled by the Same Boss. That's My Story -- and I'm Sticking to It -- For Now. I am seeking a Devotional and Integrated Approach to Life, the Universe, and Everything. For the rest of this year -- I think I might focus upon these four books:

1. Prophets and Kings by Ellen White.
    2. Desire of Ages by Ellen White.
    3. The 1928 Book of Common Prayer.
    4. The Federalist Papers and the US Constitution.

I'm not suggesting that everyone do this -- but it's something I think I'll do. I'm feeling really attacked and frazzled. I think my pseudo-intellectual approach to religious and political science-fiction has made a lot of individuals (human and otherwise) extremely angry. Like I've said so many times -- I don't think Ellen White got it right in numerous instances -- but I've been strangely attracted to the two volumes listed above. I've been wondering about Mithraism -- and if there might be a Mithras-Precursor in Ancient-Egypt. What if the "Lamb Slain from the Foundation of the World" might be the original subject of the "Lord's Supper"?? I think we've been lied to regarding virtually every aspect of history -- and regarding the way things are. I keep wondering what it might be like to interact with Vatican-Scholars regarding the four sources I've listed?? I'd sure love to know what Vatican-Scholars REALLY think about life, the universe, and everything!! I'd still love to have "Absolute-Access" with "Absolutely Zero-Power" in this particular Solar System (for a couple of incarnations)!! I'm modeling the theory that EVERYTHING might change around 2133 AD. My reasoning is rather thin (at this point) -- but I'm imagining an Investigative and Executive Judgment between now and then (which would involve massive quantities of "Disclosure" and "Discovery"). I'm NOT eager to rush into ANYTHING -- no matter what I'm told about ANYTHING (including my Soul-History). I really think I've been Hamstrung in this incarnation -- or perhaps I've known too much on a subconscious-level -- and THAT has rendered me virtually useless. Damned if I know. Another thing. I'm NOT going to bash Paul. I'm not sure what's going-on with the Pauline-Epistles -- but I presently consider them to be reformative (rather than normative). I don't think we have ANY Idea why the Bible ended-up in it's present form. I don't think we have any idea who REALLY wrote the Bible (and under what circumstances). This Whole Mess is One HUGE and MOST-DANGEROUS GUESSING-GAME. I guess I'll just keep my little thread going -- and limit my madness to this website. Living a Life of Quiet-Desperation Really Sucks. I saw a young-guy get out of a Porsche yesterday -- and I envied him. I was sure he didn't have to deal with all of this bullshit. I'm tired of the bullshit. Perhaps I should flush the toilet. Some of you might even know what I'm talking about.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed May 10, 2017 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:41 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I am seeking a Devotional and Integrated Approach to Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Well then you got work to do but when you seek truth then know that you will be up against the state as it is not interested in you knowing truths.

"Deception is a state of mind and the mind of the State." – James Angleton, head of CIA counter intelligence from 1954-1974

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." – William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting, 1981)
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:35 pm

I hate to say it -- but it seems as if Money and Deception are at the Center of Everything. The real problem is that I used to think this just applied to the Kingdom of Satan and the Secular World (on the Third Rock from the Sun) -- but now I'm not so sure. I think the possibility exists that this Universe is NOT That Innocent. I'm beginning to look to King David -- King Solomon -- and the Queen of Sheba -- for clues regarding how things REALLY Work -- going back at least 3,000 years. What Would Jesus Do in Their Shoes?? But What if The Greatest Story Ever Told is a Deceptive Story?? I'm re-reading Jesus the Magician by Morton Smith -- and I think I might re-read The Quest of the Historical Jesus by Albert Schweitzer -- and The Historical Jesus and the Mythical Christ by Gerald Massey. I keep thinking that not one stone will remain atop another by the time a Peace-Treaty is signed relative to the Info-War. We might all be entering into some sort of Mental, Physical, and Spiritual Purgatory and/or Hell. We might be sorry we wanted "Disclosure". I keep wondering if ALL of Us are Fallen-Angels (in one way or another) -- and that the Nephalim were (and are?) just part of the problem. What if this Solar System really is a Galactic Rat-Trap designed to Cleanse the Sanctuary of That Which Defiles?? I think Idealistic Character-Development should transcend the Book of Deuteronomy -- the Book of Matthew -- and Modern Christianity.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed May 10, 2017 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:48 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I think the possibility exists that this Universe is NOT That Innocent.

Why not concentrate on the world you live in ? What is wrong with the world ? See the secret services of the state speak of deceiving the public ! Now that's not nice is it ? Anyway CIA is not so old so who gave them the idea to mislead the people ?

Rockefeller Plaza was the headquarters of MI6 during World War II. And the Royal Navy Commander Ian Fleming father of James Bond was stationed there. President Franklin D. Roosevelt founded on 11 July 1941 an intelligence and propaganda agency called the Office of the Coordinator of Information which moved into the Plaza offices of MI6.

And so began the story of CIA who work for ... ? You can say Crown is ok nobody is going to hang drawn and quarter you... well except the Crown maybe.
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:38 pm

Because how the universe is run might have everything to do with how this world is run. The creation of humanity might've been an attempt to make things better in a very dark universe. I have no idea. I simply do not trust anyone or anything. I'm in the process of shutting-down. I might not post for a while. BTW -- James Jesus Angleton was the damn MOLE he was always looking for!! Talk about "Deception"!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed May 10, 2017 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:37 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Because how the universe is run might have everything to do with how this world is run.

First find out who runs the world and then figure out who they work for... what was the last empire ?
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:18 am

The Roman-Empire with Stolen-Goodies from Egypt (and who knows where else)?? Possibly doing the "dirty-work" for Lilith?? What if -- on a soul-basis -- King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba overthrew King David??!! It just seems as if everything always ends-up being some sort of a power-struggle. And really -- isn't God the Most-Powerful?? I'm still wondering if the universe is filled with System-Lords in conflict with each other?! What if most of them exaggerate their greatness?! What if Deception, Greed, Cruelty, Conquest, Exploitation, and Enslavement are just part of the game?! What if a Truly Kind and Loving God would never survive in a Nasty Universe?! I've been trying to think God's thoughts after Him and/or Her -- and this has severely frightened and disillusioned me. I've heard that a Really Tough and Harsh Other-Than-Human Queen runs this solar system -- but I have no idea if this is the case. On the other hand, I've done a lot of modeling (with circumstantial evidence) of just such a Queen -- and, at times, it almost seems absolutely necessary for such a state of affairs to exist -- especially if the Universe is One-Big Star-War. You might find this video somewhat interesting. Also, here is a link to a discussion of the subject of that video. http://spectrummagazine.org/review/2014/07/28/review-record-keeper

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed May 10, 2017 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:08 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:The Roman-Empire with Stolen-Goodies from Egypt (and who knows where else)?? Possibly doing the "dirty-work" for Lilith??

There was a revived Roman empire known as the Holy Roman Empire which was defeated by Napoleon at the Battle of Austerlitz in 1806. Then there was the British empire !

Now have the British empire ever been defeated ?
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:50 pm

I've frankly tried to maintain a British-Theme in my solar system governance thread -- but I've broadened it to include Rome, Washington DC, the United Nations, and the Moon -- all in the context of Ancient and Modern Babylonian-Egyptian Religious and Political Science-Fiction -- as sort of an "Orion Conspiracy". I also keep thinking in terms of Nazis-Masons-Jesuits as being the "Tough-Guy" Movers and Shakers in the Current Solar System Government. Some say they don't fear American-Masons -- but are terrified of English-Masons. Supposedly the Queen of England is MUCH more than a figure-head. Does she really sit on the Throne of King David (legitimately or illegitimately)?? I keep trying to model the possibility that This Present Solar System is a Corrupted-Version of an Idealistic-Plan. I'm trying to NOT Throw Out the Baby with the Bullshit!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed May 10, 2017 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:03 am

The British Empire was the biggest empire in human history covering about a quarter of the earth with one-fifth of the world's population.

Do you think that the Crown just gave it up ?
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:03 pm

"For I am the LORD your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior;" - Isaiah 43:3

Almost a century of controversy and conflict just because the Jews got home to their ancestral land which was a wilderness under Ottoman Turk rule. And such a tiny strip of land it is... about the size of Haiti. What's up world ?

"Then the LORD appeared to Abram and said, “To your descendants I will give this land.” And there he built an altar to the LORD, who had appeared to him." - Genesis 12:7

"The land shall not be sold permanently, for the land is Mine; for you are strangers and sojourners with Me." - Leviticus 25:23

Israel means "struggle with God" and was given to Jacob son of Isaac son of Abraham after wrestling with an angel of God. And Israel has been struggling with God ever since ! God gave Moses the laws on Mount Sinai and said (paraphrasing here) "obey and prosper or disobey and perish". You can read it in Deuteronomy 28 where God also told them that if they chose the path of disobedience to the laws then...

"The LORD will bring a nation against you from afar, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flies, a nation whose language you will not understand," - Deuteronomy 28:49

The Roman eagle

But there would come a time when God would bring them back...

"Come, and let us return to the LORD; for He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up. After two days He will revive us; on the third day He will raise us up, that we may live in His sight." - Hosea 6:1-2

"Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your descendants from the east, and gather you from the west; I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ And to the south, ‘Do not keep them back!’ Bring My sons from afar, And My daughters from the ends of the earth." — Isaiah 43:5-6

Now look what have happened when the world try to divide God's little land !

12 Shocking Proofs That Disaster Strikes America When It Mistreats Israel
    http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=22211

"I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse those who curse you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed." - Gen 12:3
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:38 pm

I don't doubt that London is at the center of things (possibly in some sort of a power-sharing arrangement with Rome?) -- but I keep thinking that an Ancient Solar System Secret Government dictates to London and Rome (when to jump -- and how high)! "ET Phone Rome!" I keep thinking that Earth's Moon might REALLY run the Solar System! I heard one source say that Hitler did the 'dirty-work' for one Jewish-Faction -- to destroy another Jewish-Faction! I have No idea if this is true BUT what if the major Solar System Factions are Orion-Hebrew in nature?! I'm not even sure why I said that. I have No hatred of anyone (except myself perhaps) -- and I am simply attempting to deal with the madness in the same sense that I might read a Mystery-Novel.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed May 10, 2017 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:45 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I don't doubt that London is at the center of things (possibly in some sort of a power-sharing arrangement with Rome?) -- but I keep thinking that an Ancient Solar System Secret Government dictates to London and Rome (when to jump -- and how high)!

The City is the center and if you want to call fallen angels an Ancient Solar System Secret Government then I guess you can.
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:02 pm

So it sounds as though Fallen-Angels run the Solar System, doesn't it?? Does Soul = Angel?? Does Human-Soul = Fallen-Angel?? Is the alleged Reptilian and Grey Phenomenon unique to this particular Solar System OR are they found throughout the Universe?? Are Reptilians and Greys (if they exist) Fallen-Angels?? Are the only truly pure souls those who have never participated in physicality?? Is physicality (of any kind) considered to be sinful (by most of the universe)?? I wonder how many Truly Righteous and Innocent Souls exist within this Solar System?? What if this Solar System is a Dumping-Ground for Problematic-Souls (with REALLY Tough and Nasty Galactic-Guards surrounding the Solar System -- or closer-in)?? What if the Asteroid-Belt and the Oort-Cloud are filled with these Hypothetical-Guards?? I wonder if the Galactic Powers That Be use Rent-A-Rep to do their "Dirty-Work"??!! Every Religion -- Every Country -- Every Corporation -- seems to be a Law Unto Its Own Self -- rather than functioning as Harmonious Organs of One-Body. This all seems to be a Confused-Conflict (which often gets rather nasty). I wonder if this was by design -- turning Heaven into Purgatory (and sometimes Hell)?? When the Bible says "The Heart of Man is Desperately Wicked. Who Can Know It?" is this referring to the Human-Soul -- or to Human-Nature (independent of the soul)?? The Human Body is Fearfully and Wonderfully Made -- yet the World has been a Violent-Mess for much of its recorded history. What the Hell (or What in Hell) is Going On?? Can anyone even begin to imagine all of the nasty fighting (physical, mental, and spiritual) which transpires each and every day (throughout the world -- and possibly throughout the solar system)??!! Just think of the nasty fighting going on right now on the internet!! Think of the nasty pornographic material on the internet right at this moment!! Is there a way to clean things up -- and resolve the conflicts -- without the Destruction of Body and Soul?? I think that very, very, very few people have any idea what's really going on -- and how bad things really are. How much does it really cost to keep light on the earth?? Are we paying too much?? Is it really worth it?? Damned if I know.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed May 10, 2017 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:56 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:So it sounds as though Fallen-Angels run the Solar System, doesn't it??

God is in control but yes there are fallen angels or spirits who before the Flood and after corrupted the human genome so as to prevent God from being born into the human race. But the Son of Man was born into the human line 2000 years ago and lived a holy life and paid the prize of our crimes on the cross. So in Jesus we are justified before God no matter what we have done before so seek Him.
    In other words you have not found God if you have not found Jesus !!!

Jesus is Spirit the source of life our Maker and the Creator of the universe go on praise Him for He is worthy !

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:42 am

I've been wondering what sort of theology would emerge if one studied Deuteronomy through Matthew in the King James Version of the Holy Bible -- but only quoted Joshua through Malachi??!! In other words -- the Book-Ends would be Deuteronomy and Matthew (in dialogue and conflict with each other) -- with the Books being Joshua through Malachi. I'm ultimately seeking a High-Standard Solar-System of Integrated Ethics, Law, Law-Enforcement, and the Military -- I guess as the "Perfect Law of the Lord" which might apply throughout the solar system -- and be in harmony with the rest of the universe. The Bible is the Place to Start -- but is it the Place to End in Modernity??? I truly think that the Bible can be made to say whatever one wishes it to say. If there's a profit to be made -- there's a rationalization to be found!!! Once again -- Deception and Money seem to be at the Center of Things -- from the church, to business, to warfare, to sports, to advertising, to politics, etc, etc, etc. A Strict Biblically-Based Society in Modernity would probably involve endless turmoil and conflict. But, really, ANY approach to Managing the Insanity would probably involve endless turmoil and conflict. Aren't ALL of US Power-Struggling Status-Seekers (in one way or another)?? What Would Vance Packard Say?? I think there is a Good-Version of God -- and a Bad-Version of God -- in the Old-Testament -- in the New-Testament -- and in the Writings of Ellen White. What if the Good-God is the Ideal -- while the Bad-God is the Reality?? What if a Perfect-Universe is the Ideal -- while a Screwed-Up Universe is the Reality?? I understand the Highly-Polished MumboJumboTron MegaBuck-Church Approach to Religion. I really do. But the Info-War seems to be making it necessary for some of us to deal with the really nasty aspects of Life, the Universe, and Everything. I have attempted to do this with very limited and restrained Religious and Political Science-Fiction within this website. This has precipitated unbelievable internal-conflict and distress of body, mind, and soul. I don't meet people at 3AM in parking-garages to obtain exclusive-dirt!! The most passive internet-searches uncover more dirt than I can handle. I doubt that Absolute-Access and a Cray-Supercomputer would do me (or anyone else) any damn good. But sometimes I dream about just traveling throughout the world with a backpack and a credit-card (with my own money) -- studying this and that -- while continuing to post on the internet with a high-end laptop-computer -- with a really-sexy secret-government psychiatrist--body-guard--traveling-companion to keep me safe and sane through those long, hard, and dangerous nights...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed May 10, 2017 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:57 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:But sometimes I dream about just traveling throughout the world with a backpack and a credit-card (with my own money) -- studying this and that -- while continuing to post on the internet with a high-end laptop-computer -- with a really-sexy secret-government psychiatrist--body-guard--traveling-companion to keep me safe and sane through those long, hard, and dangerous nights...

I think the window of opportunity to travel the world is just about closed. If you can't do it next year then think the train left...

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:12 pm

Then I guess I'm SOL in more ways than one. I'd still appreciate knowing what the Book of Daniel REALLY teaches regarding History and Eschatology. It keeps seeming as if some very powerful forces do NOT wish for things to work out well for Earth-Humanity -- and I'd sure appreciate being told the REAL reasons for this seemingly hateful and vindictive bias. The reasons might very well be reasonable, rational, and legitimate -- but I am certainly NOT aware of what they might be. I guess I'll just keep playing this stupid guessing-game -- while the Big-Shots laugh at Humanity from their Queen-Ships. It must be fun. In the coming months and years (if we have that much time) I will be working toward a reasonable, rational, consistent, and integrated Solar System of Ethics, Law, Law-Enforcement, and the Military. Conquest and Genocide are Biblical Concepts -- aren't they?? In other words -- the Bible teaches Conquest and Genocide -- doesn't it?? I still think our recorded-history (from all sources -- including the Bible) is full of misrepresentations, half-truths, white-lies, etc. I'm sure the Vatican has the Absolute Solar System History (in all of it's Gory-Glory) -- but this version isn't available to We the Peons. The Real-Story might cause All Hell to Break Loose. I think it might be worse than we can imagine. I'm frankly going to be spending a significant amount of time reading about war -- watching war-movies and war-documentaries. Deception, War, Money, Hatred, Conquest, Pride, and Self-Exaltation seem to have EVERYTHING to do with how things REALLY work (Secular and Sacred). Perhaps the best we can do is Make Better Rules -- Hire Better Referees -- and Somehow Change the Game Into a Less Absurd Abomination.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed May 10, 2017 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:51 pm