tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~


    Bible

    Share
    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 543
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: Bible

    Post  Swanny on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:20 am

    Your bible even has a get out of jail free card for situations like Fukushima Very Happy
    Pretty poor show for your god making excuses.



    Pris wrote:.
    .

    Umm... you might want to check out my link, Swanny.
    .
    .

    Yea I did thanks :)
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 538
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:46 am


    God is on record for regretting two things only i think and one of them is that He made man... so God is probably not going to do that again.

    And who can blame Him ? What do man do besides engaging in endless wars and perpetual conflicts and comitting crimes as if their lives depended on it ? What is so good and glorious about man when even the Maker regret making man ? The massive increase in earthquakes may as well be because God cannot but constantly shake His head over all the abominations going on.


    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1889
    Join date : 2015-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  Pris on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:47 am

    Swanny wrote:Your bible even has a get out of jail free card for situations like Fukushima Very Happy
    Pretty poor show for your god making excuses.



    Pris wrote:.
    .

    Umm... you might want to check out my link, Swanny.
    .
    .

    Yea I did thanks :)


    So... you get who you're dealing with here, right? (You really do like playing with telephone solicitors, don't you? Oooyeah 1)
    .
    .
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 538
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:58 am

    Pris wrote:

    So... you get who you're dealing with here, right?


    Who are you ? Who made you a thought police... the government ? What is your problem ? Do you see me in your threads throwing insults at you or disrupting your posts and generally acting like a drama queen blowing everything out of proportions ?
    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 543
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: Bible

    Post  Swanny on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:43 am

    RedEzra wrote:
    God is on record for regretting two things only i think and one of them is that He made man... so God is probably not going to do that again.



    Apparently it made us in its image Lmfao
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 538
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:01 am


    God got a heart and come across as both emotional and intellectual... much like humans. So that man is made in the image of God means among other things that we share with God an ability for deep thinking and wide feelings.

    I am reminded of that melancholy of Joan Osborne singing What if God was one of us ? Well God is one of us... not only on a soul or spirit level... but God actually walked and talked as a human being among us... back in the days before we alive today were born. God got a face and a name and was cruelly beaten to a pulp and put to death... by a world which lost its way a long long time ago.

    We're running on fumes i tell you... and i'm somewhat surprised that the nukes are not in flight yet.





    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 543
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: Bible

    Post  Swanny on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:17 am

    Try this book

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Illusions-Adventures-Reluctant-Richard-Bach/dp/0099427869

    study
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 538
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:13 pm

    Let's just all calm down can we... and put a sock in it. Let's look at the proof of God with joy and wonder.


    In the Book of Daniel an angel Gabriel gave a prophecy and a timeline until the Messiah over 2500 years ago... and at that time the jews were still in captivity in Babylon and back in the ruins of Jerusalem the Temple of Solomon was no more.


    Know therefore and understand
    that from the going forth of the command
    to restore and build Jerusalem Until Messiah the Prince
    there shall be seven sevens and sixty-two sevens

    - Daniel 9:25 -


    So the angel implied that it was possible for the jews to know when the Messiah whom they were awaiting would come... if they could understand the prophecy he just gave them. It's pretty straightforward really... just start counting down cycles of sevens from the going forth of the command to restore and build Jerusalem. And in the Book of Nehemiah it is reported that king Artaxerxes of Persia gave the command to restore and build Jerusalem on Nisan [March/April] in his 20th regnal year.


    And it came to pass in the month of Nisan, in the twentieth year of King Artaxerxes,

    And I said to the king, 'If it pleases the king, and if your servant has found favor in your sight,
    I ask that you send me to Judah, to the city of my fathers’ tombs, that I may rebuild it.'
    Then the king said to me (the queen also sitting beside him), 'How long will your journey be? And when will you return?'
    So it pleased the king to send me; and I set him a time.

    - Nehemiah 2:1-6 -


    King Artaxerxes 20th regnal year was in 445/444 BC and the month of Nisan [March/April] was in 444 BC... so if the jews commenced counting down seven sevens and sixty-two sevens from Nisan 444 BC then they could calculate when the Messiah would come.

    So how to count seven sevens and sixty-two sevens ? Well in cycles of sevens... it's what it says. So the Hebrew calendar is lunisolar taking into account both solar year and lunar months... and the average of one solar year and 12 lunar months are 360 days... a complete cycle of time. And to count in cycles of sevens... just divide 360 by 7.

    7x7x(360/7) + 62x7x(360/7) = 2520 + 22320 = 24840

    The Messiah would come 24840 sevens or weeks from Nisan [March/April] 444 BC... and coincidentally or not from March 8 444 BC to March 29 33 AD is exactly 24840 weeks.



    Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion!
    Shout in triumph, O daughter of Jerusalem!
    Behold, your king is coming to you;
    He is just and endowed with salvation,
    Humble, and mounted on a donkey,
    Even on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

    - Zechariah 9:9 -


    There it is... plain for all with eyes to see that the Messiah came in the exact manner and exactly on time as foretold long ago. This is tangible an objective fact... this is evidence or more like hardcore proof for who God is.

    Only fantasy flights over the Cuckoo's Nest can look at a proof... roll eyes and fly on into fantasy.
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 538
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:50 pm


    Is all illusion... or only your thinking ? Did you consider that the only illusion is your thinking it's all illusion ? Do you compare lucid dreaming with watchful waking ? Do you think that since your dreaming is illusion that your waking is illusion as well ?

    Are you trying to wake up from waking ? Excuse me enlighten up from waking ?

    Is that what you're trying to do ? Or not trying only thinking while trying later maybe... for now go with the flow only ? Do you think that you have infinite time to enlighten up from waking... that you can slack as long as you want and try again next life ?

    If all is illusion... why think this thinking is real ?


    avatar
    JoeEcho

    Posts : 198
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : Temporal

    Re: Bible

    Post  JoeEcho on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:42 pm

    The perfect ruse, speaking as if authorized by a god to speak on its behalf. Red, you are from a  long line of these snake oil salesman. Some dress in elaborate outfits with funny hats speaking from elaborate buildings while standing on elevated platform as if this alone gives them the right to speak with authority. Some think it can be done simply by holding a book in one hand while quoting memorized scripture as if they themselves are speaking it for the first time.

    These snake oil salesman may as well be articulating in pear-shaped tones while wearing a motley outfit. Holding the Dr. Seuss book "Green Eggs and Ham" in one hand and a baby rattle in the other while speaking from Barbie's Dream House. Same same when it comes down to it.

    Red, your green eggs and ham stink and Barbie wants her Dream House back.

    Scripture contains interesting bread crumbs but no more then a single grain of sand has on any beach.
    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1889
    Join date : 2015-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  Pris on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:03 pm

    .
    .

    Pris wrote:This is Swanny speaking to Red:

    Swanny wrote:I think I'm right in saying that this is a forum for spiritually awaken folk not religiously brainwashed sheeple. Not saying you're not welcome here just that you're wasting you time preaching to us about your made up god, you're certainly not going to convince anyone that we should start believing in god, the tooth fairy or father christmas   New Year


    This guy probably isn't even religious, Swanny.  You keep saying people here are 'spiritually awakened'.  Perhaps some are.  What about just being awake in general?

    Remember the saying?  Don't feed the trolls.  




    To further illustrate my overall message, here is the response from 'Red' to my question to Swanny:


    RedEzra wrote:
    Pris wrote:

    So... you get who you're dealing with here, right?


    Who are you ? Who made you a thought police... the government ? What is your problem ? Do you see me in your threads throwing insults at you or disrupting your posts and generally acting like a drama queen blowing everything out of proportions ?


    He's scrambling, attempting to ridicule me because I just exposed the whole game.  Does everyone see how this works?
    .
    .

    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t9359-identity-masking-in-the-mists-of-avalon#130641


    To start at the beginning and hear the whole story, please follow this link:
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t9359-identity-masking-in-the-mists-of-avalon#130606
    .
    .
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 538
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:12 am

    JoeEcho wrote:The perfect ruse, speaking as if authorized by a god to speak on its behalf. Red, you are from a  long line of these snake oil salesman.



    I speak from a biblical perspective... and from what perspective do you speak ?

    The Bible is a grand old book and has been with humanity for a very long time... in fact what is written in the Bible goes back all the way to the very beginning of earth and man... and that is about 6000 years of human history. That is a big perspective...

    Who are you to think that what is written in the Bible is wrong ?

    When in fact the Bible continually proves itself because of all the prophecies therein that have been and are being fulfilled. As can be shown the Bible correctly predicted centuries before the event... the exact manner year and month when the Messiah would come. The Bible also predicted the return of the jews to Israel... and mass animal deaths... and the massive increase in eartquakes etc etc...

    So i suggest you look in the mirror for a snake oil salesman.
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 538
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:28 am

    [quote="Pris"].
    .

    Pris wrote:
    He's scrambling, attempting to ridicule me because I just exposed the whole game.  Does everyone see how this works?


    Are you still at it ? What is this... the mists own miss Drama ? Why don't you stop spamming the thread...?
    avatar
    Pris

    Posts : 1889
    Join date : 2015-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  Pris on Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:59 am

    RedEzra wrote:
    Pris wrote:.
    .

    Pris wrote:
    He's scrambling, attempting to ridicule me because I just exposed the whole game.  Does everyone see how this works?


    Are you still at it ? What is this... the mists own miss Drama ? Why don't you stop spamming the thread...?


    For those who haven't seen it yet and wish to see what all the apparent drama is about, by all means follow this link:

    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t9359-identity-masking-in-the-mists-of-avalon#130606
    .
    .
    avatar
    JoeEcho

    Posts : 198
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : Temporal

    Re: Bible

    Post  JoeEcho on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:09 am

    RedEzra wrote:
    JoeEcho wrote:The perfect ruse, speaking as if authorized by a god to speak on its behalf. Red, you are from a  long line of these snake oil salesman.



    I speak from a biblical perspective... and from what perspective do you speak ?

    The Bible is a grand old book and has been with humanity for a very long time... in fact what is written in the Bible goes back all the way to the very beginning of earth and man... and that is about 6000 years of human history. That is a big perspective...

    Who are you to think that what is written in the Bible is wrong ?

    When in fact the Bible continually proves itself because of all the prophecies therein that have been and are being fulfilled. As can be shown the Bible correctly predicted centuries before the event... the exact manner year and month when the Messiah would come. The Bible also predicted the return of the jews to Israel... and mass animal deaths... and the massive increase in eartquakes etc etc...

    So i suggest you look in the mirror for a snake oil salesman.


    'Satan' otherwise know as the god of this world could do all that and more, your argument is invalid.

    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 538
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:34 am

    JoeEcho wrote:'Satan' otherwise know as the god of this world could do all that and more, your argument is invalid.


    There is nothing invalid here... except your thinking.

    Satan is an angel and so got some skills... but there are a lot of angels. Satan is described in the Bible as an adversary of both man and the Son of Man. He is also on record trying to strike a deal with the Messiah... he was willing to delegate authority over all the kingdoms of the world if Jesus would bow down and worship him.

    The Messiah didn't because His kingdom is not of this ephemeral world but an ethereal eternal one known as Heaven.

    Gabriel is also an angel who gave the prophecy and timeline until the Messiah to Daniel in about 539 BC... and Gabriel is also the one who informed Mary in about 3 BC that God would be the Father of her Child whom she should call Yeshua... or Jesus in English.

    Satan is not the author of the Bible... but an antagonist in the grand story of God angels and mankind. He is just an angel among God and angels and man. Sure he has worshippers in our world... people who bow down to him and do as he says for fame and riches. He fell with mankind remember...? So this is his world... but he can't stop God from trying to rescue as many as possible from his harmful religions and ideologies.

    Satan who in the Bible is given the epithet the god of this world... is also in the Bible described as an accuser of us humans before God. So satan is tempting and tricking members of mankind... and then turns on them and actually accuses them before God. He is just a snitcher in Heaven... and about to be cast headlong down to earth.




    Then a war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But the dragon was not strong enough, and no longer was any place found in heaven for him and his angels. And the great dragon was hurled down—the ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.


    And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying:
    'Now have come the salvation and the power
    and the kingdom of our God,
    and the authority of His Christ.
    For the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down,
    he who accuses them day and night before our God.
    They have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb
    and by the word of their testimony;
    and they did not love their lives
    so as to shy away from death.
    Therefore rejoice, O heavens,
    and you who dwell in them!
    But woe to the earth and the sea;
    with great fury the devil has come down to you,
    knowing he has only a short time.'


    - Revelation 12:7-12 -



    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 543
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: Bible

    Post  Swanny on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:43 am

    RedEzra wrote:
    The Bible is a grand old book and has been with humanity for a very long time... in fact what is written in the Bible goes back all the way to the very beginning of earth and man... and that is about 6000 years of human history. That is a big perspective...


    The Sphinx is over 12,000 years old Boxer
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 538
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:47 am

    Swanny wrote:
    RedEzra wrote:  
    The Bible is a grand old book and has been with humanity for a very long time... in fact what is written in the Bible goes back all the way to the very beginning of earth and man... and that is about 6000 years of human history. That is a big perspective...


    The Sphinx is over 12,000 years old Boxer


    I see the Big state sponsored brainwashing program is working just fine...
    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 543
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: Bible

    Post  Swanny on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:17 am

    Big state sponsored brainwashing program says it was build 5000 years ago





    I see the Big church sponsored brainwashing program is working just fine. The Earth was created 600 years ago. Crazy Happy Pull the other one
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 538
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:54 am

    There is no longer Big church in opposition to Big state... today the governments are in complete control of everything from cradle to grave... even marriage. The Church of England for example is under the monarchy of the United Kingdom and the Catholic Church is working hand in glove with the governments. So Big state won that struggle...

    We alive today have all been brought up educated and married away and put to work by growing governments... not emptying churches.

    What we ought to think is decided for us by our government... and in the West scientific atheism is on the rise... just as it was in Soviet and still is in China and North Korea. It is strange to observe that the collapse of the Soviet Block caused a lot of people in the West to become commies.

    It is enough to indoctrinate one whole generation and let them loose into the West to turn on their elders and ultimatly themselves. You young ones are your worst enemies and you don't even know it... because you are brainwashed by scientific atheism which is Big commie government.

    You and your goverment may as well pack your bags and move to China or North Korea where your ideology belong... but noo you want China or North Korea to come to us and destroy what little is left of christendom here as well.
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18366
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 62
    Location : belgium

    Re: Bible

    Post  mudra on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:10 am

    Interlude

    The more you go against one another's beliefs the more you make them stick.
    Like a chain one ties oneself with.

    Have you ever tried to force a bud to open up before it's due ?
    There are proper conditions that need to be met for this to happen.
    There is a proper time for every thing when one works in harmony with nature.

    We are little specks of light shining  through the great Spirit source.
    Like vistas we are the great Spirit's many eyes.

    The finest particle we have to relate to one another is Love
    Love is our soul's foundation.
    Love is kind
    Love is patient
    Love gives space.
    Love is space.

    Vangelis - Cosmos

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOf4SktPDak


    The Karen

    Love for You
    mudra
    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 543
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: Bible

    Post  Swanny on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:59 am

    Red why do you keep calling people here brainwashed? Don't you realise what this forum is about?
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 538
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:22 pm



    Whisper words of wisdom mother... sometimes i stand on this christian soapbox sharing the good news while getting plummeted with eggs. And once in awhile i throw some back... and that's when the chickens and whole hen house come flying my way.

    Oups they don't like the good news... guess i got to stop speaking then ? No that's not the way... why let others speak their mind and not me ?

    Everybody in North Korea knows that there is no God... except perhaps their supreme leader. That is what commie governments have told their people for about a hundred years. And they have used those modern theories of Big Bang and evolution as scientific excuses to exclude God... even when established scientific laws state the opposite of those theories.

    And for about half a century the governments in the West have been pushing the same propaganda "science" down the throat of an almost thousand years old christian culture. So our governments have become commies... and the sad fact is that commies when strong enough go on a killing spree against everybody who don't think like them. And that's probably why they for the time being is in some sort of collusion with islam.

    The world's most virulent and vicious ideologies and in the same league as nazism... together the three of them have killed about idk how many tens of millions of people... so it seems happy peace in the world is unlikely unless we all think alike. But i'm sure we'll find something else to fight over then...

    I'm not going to give flowers to militant muslims or commies... but i give the good news until they cut me down. What else can i do ?


    avatar
    NANUXII

    Posts : 268
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Uranus

    Re: Bible

    Post  NANUXII on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:24 pm

    mudra wrote:
    Interlude

    The more you go against one another's beliefs the more you make them stick.
    Like a chain one ties oneself with.

    Have you ever tried to force a bud to open up before it's due ?
    There are proper conditions that need to be met for this to happen.
    There is a proper time for every thing when one works in harmony with nature.

    We are little specks of light shining  through the great Spirit source.
    Like vistas we are the great Spirit's many eyes.

    The finest particle we have to relate to one another is Love
    Love is our soul's foundation.
    Love is kind
    Love is patient
    Love gives space.
    Love is space.

    Vangelis - Cosmos

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOf4SktPDak


    The Karen

    Love for You
    mudra


    mudra , you are the shiz !    love and hugs ,

    i have to be reminded some times to be affable and i want to apologise to you Red for being a tad nasty , i shouldnt let my shortcomings befall you.

    So may i ask what denomination are you Red ?




    N
    N
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 538
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:42 pm

    Swanny wrote:Red why do you keep calling people here brainwashed? Don't you realise what this forum is about?

    Brainwashing programs come with various flavours. Some are big state sponsored systems and some are small alternative channels. So the blue pills are in a lot of bottles... and if taken one is only exchanging a lie for another lie and is none the wiser.

    There is only one sort of bottle with red pills... because there are no shades of truth. Hope this helps admiral.


    Sponsored content

    Re: Bible

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:28 pm