tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~


    Bible

    Share
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 548
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:06 am


    What i see are grown up three years olds trying to regress back into that blissfully oblivious state in their mother's womb.

    They are free to do so and i won't stop them but i don't believe it's beneficial. I think we grow up for a reason which is not to regress to obliviousness but to age in grace in loving relationships.

    We are very much part of the world around us which feeds us our food so we can live grow and think... but i see most are concerned with speculations about themselves in some form or another.

    Self and selfies is the new normal while the the world is on a downward spiral with no compass or anchor. C'est la vie and drink til you drop party people for tomorrow is not promised... we only got tonight and we got to do it good. And weekend after weekend that's life for people of the world.

    How long can this go on...? Can God please stand up and shout I Am here so we can go back to what we lost like morality and decency... and end this endless subjective speculations.

    Don't forget there is a Creator of earth and life... not because i say so nor the Bible... but because the universe states so.
    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 574
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: Bible

    Post  Swanny on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:54 am

    I don't need to prove anything to you Red.
    I'm not even going to try Bleh
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 548
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:16 am


    So prove it to yourself... don't you think that you owe yourself that much for sticking with you for so long. Cough up some proof for what you have tricked yourself into believing. Can you do that... for you ?
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 548
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:43 am


    I could make an argument that christendom is right because a lot of people profess to be christians... but i can't really because that argument also applies to islam hinduism buddhism and communism.

    Majority is not always right... but we see islam and communism trying to force their thinking down the throats of those who think differently.

    Might is not always right... but it is in violent god and darwinian thinking. I would not want to choose between those two vicious ideologies... but they both have over a biliion proponents so something is very wrong with the world and its people.

    Sometimes i think is best if christendom raise up and go on a last crusade in offensive defence of what we believe in... but there is so much division in christendom and make friends with the enemy thinking that it seems christendom is ripe for the chopping block. Well i can think of worse things than become a martyr like God.

    Why is there a core of truth in christendom ? Because the universe declares that it is not capable to create and organise energy and matter... so since here is both energy and organisation of matter we can conclude that there is a Creator and Organiser.

    And that would be God who is...? Well that is for us to find out... everybody loves a good mystery. But the authorities and their agents alternative or not are only into deception. Beware of that if trying to figure out who God is.




    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 574
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: Bible

    Post  Swanny on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:47 am

    Unlike you Red I'm not trying to convince or convert anyone. From a child I've had a different view on the world brought about by my refusing to believe anything without questioning it first. I know what I believe to be and I'm more than happy with that, but if someone comes up with a view that makes more sense than the one I posses at the moment then I'm happy to take that on board. I'm here to learn But I refuse to follow the teachings of a book that has been rewritten numerous times to fit whatever control system is in place. I have studied the bible and see it for what it is, to blindly follow a religion is a crime to yourself
    If you knew me and the family I come from you would know that I'm nobodies fool clown

    Just out of interest what sort of proof are you expecting me to come up with? Clairaudience? Premonitions?
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 548
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:34 pm


    No i'm not trying to convert anybody... convince well i'm not doing so good am i ? I believe what i type and that's it.

    But the Bible has not been rewritten... it still says the same in various versions and this fact anybody can check for themselves on biblehub for instance. No nation on earth no longer base their believes in the Bible so i don't see how you can call it a tool of control ?

    The Book is obviously not controlling anybody of position of power and influence... not even the pope nor a lot of pastors. The catholic church is more interested in veneration of Mary and the saints... and trying to unite everybody under a compromised christendom. And the mega churches in the USA are all about joy and prosperity.

    The reason i believe what is written in the Bible is because of all the prophecies therein that have been and are being fulfilled... and all the testimonies from people on utube and elsewhere who have met and been helped and/or healed by Jesus.

    I could probably post a testimony from someone every day for the rest of my life... not saying every testimony out there is true because God is still big business and some people try to capitalise on that.

    And then we have the spirits... speaking socalled spiritual ascended master teachings which have one thing in common... they never line up with the Bible. So almost nobody actually believe the Bible anymore... which is why it is written therein that the whole world is deceived.
    avatar
    JoeEcho

    Posts : 268
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : Temporal

    Re: Bible

    Post  JoeEcho on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:13 pm

    RedEzra wrote:
    I believe what i type and that's it.

    The author is not only outside the story, they are a part of it. It could not be written otherwise. There are many authors to a bible and the author of authors inspiring it is a part as well.

    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 548
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:09 pm

    I believe we all have within what is called conscience an inner sense of right and wrong... and when we continually act contrary to conscience i believe we loose the ability to discern right from wrong. And so some become borderline psychopaths because that self regulatory check and balance called conscience is lost or gone from constant abuse.

    God is actually giving people who continue to do wrong over to a mind which in the Bible is translated as reprobate or debased... so they will love what is wrong. Good grief that means they can no longer help themselves... and that is a huge problem if they are in positions of power.




    For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,  because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

    Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

    For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

    And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them. - Romans 1:18-32
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 548
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:34 pm


    JoeEcho wrote:Signature? Where we're going, we don't need Signatures.


    Just curious if you are suggesting we are going somewhere... where nobody needs our consent ?
    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 574
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: Bible

    Post  Swanny on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:53 am

    You don't get it do you. Prophecies are easy to fulfill if you know what people are expecting. My prediction is that tonight I will go to a pub with friends. Let's see if that happens scratch


    You don't seem to have any idea what your church is all about. Do some research into the symbols that it uses
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 548
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:11 am


    So that the Bible prophecied centuries before the event the exact manner year and month the Messiah would come is easy peasy ?

    What about the rise of the Greek empire splitting into four kingdoms from where one would make war against the jews and desecrate the Temple ?

    How about the return of the jews and mass animal deaths and increase in earthquakes ? And on and on...


    The Bible obviously has a supernatural source who knows the future... who can that be ? Well that is for you to figure out...
    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 574
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: Bible

    Post  Swanny on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:24 am

    They can trick you into believing that anything has happened these days

    Do you believe 9-11?
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 548
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:11 am

    Swanny wrote:They can trick you into believing that anything has happened these days

    Do you believe 9-11?



    These days are very deceptive i agree... and that's why i've been trying to figure out what if anything is not deceptive.


    When 9-11 happened i believed... because we all saw what happened with our own eyes. It was not until 2007 i began to question the official story because i came across some of the work of other people who claimed that all was not well with 9-11.

    So i looked into it and lo and behold... the official story does not make sense at all. So i was stupid for a long time for not questioning the obvious impossibility of planes to free fall the twin towers. In hindsight i guess i was trusting our governments and was not critical thinking for myself... but i'm happy to inform you that all that have changed. I don't trust any source unless it can provide some proof of validity of what it claims.

    And that was my awakening to the fact that all is not well in the world... which sent me on a quest to understand what is really going on... to get a grasp of the big picture if you will.

    I still don't have all the answers... but i believe the Bible is valid because it continues to prove itself by fulfilling what is written therein. Mind you the Bible is under immense attack from all angels... governments alternative and even churches.

    Only i stand with the Bible against the whole world... well almost lol but the Bble is the shite man. It's written in pure gold ink as if it was from God... and it is. Aleluya...
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 548
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:39 am


    The new world order is a nazi term which the German ancestry Bush Sr announced or evoked in a speech as potus on 9-11 in 1991. I'm not saying nazis have hijacked the US government... but it sure seems so. There is no need for them to say yea we're nazis... since they act like it.

    The new world order even have new ten commandments i'm not joking... they are written in stone down in Georgia.

    They also have the gulag camps up and ready to accomodate dissidents of the new world order. There is an unbelievable evil at work here possessing the souls of millions of people in positions of power... reducing their brain functions to the basic basal ganglia also known as the reptilian complex.

    I'm sorry to say world but the Holocaust was just practise for them. They will top that.

    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 548
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:13 pm


    I keep coming back to the astronomical mark in time in the Book of Revelation ch 12 which is soon upon us. It seems to be the Day of Resurrection where the righteous dead are risen in glorified bodies... just like Jesus. Soon some men and women will become angels and adopted sons and daughters of God.

    Jesus is on record stating that He will come like a thief on a day or hour no man knows (which is an idiom for the Feast of Trumpets). And a thief comes without notice under cover of night to steal. One day Jesus will rob the earth of the righteous dead and rise them to Himself.

    I see some are ready to believe that this event is just a government project bluebeam... but it's not. God is going to glorify those who loved Him and His commandments... and rise them from man to angels. No problem for God... easy peasy walk in the park.

    The agents alternative and/or not of governments may say it was all a bluebeam... but it's not. God is actually going to do this.


    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 548
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:21 am


    As with aliens among a lot of other things there is never a straight answer from governments about planet x. But it seems there was a celestial cause to the Bronze Age collapse a little over 3000 years ago... and in Plato's Timaeus, Critias tells the story of Atlantis as recounted to Solon by an Egyptian priest, who prefaced the story by saying:


    "There have been, and will be again, many destructions of mankind arising out of many causes; the greatest have been brought about by the agencies of fire and water, and other lesser ones by innumerable other causes. There is a story that even you [Greeks] have preserved, that once upon a time, Phaethon, the son of Helios, having yoked the steeds in his father's chariot, because he was not able to drive them in the path of his father, burnt up all that was upon the earth, and was himself destroyed by a thunderbolt. Now this has the form of a myth, but really signifies a declination of the bodies moving in the heavens around the earth, and a great conflagration of things upon the earth, which recurs after long intervals."

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phaethon


    There is seldom smoke and rumors without fire and fact so i think it's safe to suppose that something celestial is coming our way... and governments have been busy preparing underground facilities to hide out under mountains so whatever is coming probably packs a whole lot of punch to our civilisation.

    According to my understanding of biblical timeline whatever it is it is running out of time if it doesn't show up soon.
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 548
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:11 am

    Thnx to this mysterious force of synchronicity i came across an interview with Bob Dean done by Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot back in September 2008. Bob is a retired military man who was privy to some highly sensitive information like the existence of Anunnaki and incoming Nibiru or Planet X.

    According to Bob back in 2008 Nibiru is coming in about 2020 at the latest... but then abruptly throws out the year 2017 as the most probable. This fits with the biblical timeline (as i understand it) where the Great tribulation will begin this fall and last about 3.5 years. Perhaps the other sign in heaven in the Book of Revelation Ch 12 described as a great fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns and seven diadems on his heads is an approaching planetary system visible from earth...?






    1:39:26 - 1:40:00



    KC: Right. So that means that Nibiru... When you say it’s coming in 2020, it’s actually due in about five years.

    BD: Probably.

    KC: So, we’re looking at 2013 by our calendar.

    BD: Well, no later than 2017 [smiles]. I’ll throw 2017 out.

    KC: OK.

    BD: And you can take that to the bank. [laughter] 2017. Now that...

    KC: OK.

    BD: That’ll give or take a year or two because the celestial mechanics... They haven’t really worked it all out yet. We’ve got computers you wouldn’t believe but they’re still trying to feed in some of the data.



    http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/bob_dean_nibiru_interview_transcript_en.html
    avatar
    NANUXII

    Posts : 286
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Uranus

    Re: Bible

    Post  NANUXII on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:47 am

    Hey Red , is there a version with Kerries voice edited out ? No
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 548
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:34 am


    There is a transcript of the interview at http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/bob_dean_nibiru_interview_transcript_en.html.

    I just found it interesting that Bob back in 2008 believed Nibiru would not be seen by the naked eye before 2017... since there have been some Nibiru date setters who thought it would come before that time.

    Perhaps they are enacting the cry wolf story... and as we know at the end the wolf came.

    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 574
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: Bible

    Post  Swanny on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:37 pm

    NANUXII wrote:Hey Red , is there a version with Kerries voice edited out ?    No  

    Nobody likes the sound of her voice. Except ....................................... Her Crazy Happy


    So what will you do Red when Nibiru doesn't turn up?
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 548
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:59 pm

    Swanny wrote:So what will you do Red when Nibiru doesn't turn up?


    After careful consideration i'm confident it's coming... so what will you do when it turns up ?
    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 574
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: Bible

    Post  Swanny on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:00 pm

    No idea. I won't believe it's out there until I see it with my own eyes. I have a choice whether to believe in it or not, unlike you Razz


    Do you know how tall Noah was?
    It's in the book you follow



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCHniNxB-I4
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 548
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:07 pm

    Swanny wrote:

    Do you know how tall Noah was?
    It's in the book you follow


    Before the Flood and also after humans used to live longer stronger and taller... how tall was Noah is hard to say without his bones but about 8 feet perhaps just a wild guess.
    avatar
    Swanny

    Posts : 574
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    Re: Bible

    Post  Swanny on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:00 pm

    Watch the video he was much taller than 8'
    avatar
    RedEzra

    Posts : 548
    Join date : 2014-04-24

    Re: Bible

    Post  RedEzra on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:32 pm

    Swanny wrote:Watch the video he was much taller than 8'


    I did but he did not provide any proof of how tall Noah was... just hearsay about some bones found which could be anybody... but probably one of the human hybrids who did not stop growing.

    Actually looking a little into this i'll have to demote Noah to a height of about 7 feet... because of the cubit measurement from elbow to fingertip. God gave Noah instructions on how to build the Ark and its measurements in cubits. And all the ancient civilisations used the long cubit... which was one handbreath longer than later cubits.

    And since one short cubit is 6 palms and one long cubit was 7 palms... Noah was probably standard human height pluss 1/6th... about 7 feet.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Bible

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:55 am