tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Bible

RedEzra

Re: Bible

Post  RedEzra on Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:37 pm

So how do we know eastern religions and islam are false ? Because we have proven that the Bible is true !

If the Bible is true then eastern religions and islam must be false because they do not agree with the Bible. If the Bible is false then eastern religions and islam may still be false...

Since the Bible is proven to be true then we can conclude that eastern religions and islam are false.
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:27 pm

RedEzra wrote:
    That is true admiral... so do you think God is an ar$ehole ?

What i think is ment by that image thing is that man is not an animal but godlike... and so capable of deep thinking and feeling.

But let's not forget that man disobeyed God and fell into body consciousness and entropy... wheras God is eternal spirit.

So some humans think they are the body only and at death that's it game over... while others think they will live limitless lives until they get it ?

The truth is that we have this one life only to show our worth to God and ourselves.

The good news is that God is just a shout away... and is always willing to help us along the way.

And who knows...? Maybe He already helped or healed some of you or saved someone from mortal danger... a car crash perhaps.

I know i would be dead already if not for God.

Yea I think the god in the bible probably was a bit of an bumhole, but he was just one of the annunaki
    The real power in this everything is source energy and we are all part of that, we are all what you would call a god
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:35 am

Ah the anunnaki are angels.

And that is why all ancient civilisations had many gods and goddesses as they all worshiped angels.

Angels are spirits and so is God... but God is uncreated and the Creator of angels and man and animals.

Anunnaki are fallen angels who mated with women and so produced royal bloodlines.

God is the Father of angels fallen or not... and the Father of Adam and Eve.
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:55 am

The admiral has formulated a most correct observation... that there are a lot of ar$eholes on earth.

But that fact just make some of us less of an ar$ehole...

And that is the truth... human beings are more or less ar$eholes.

That is an absolute fact... and if you don't agree you're just living in denial of easily observable reality.
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:16 am

The idea that man or more or less ar$eholes can become God is absolute laughable.

Still today we have lazy frauds and/or money loving sex predators especially in India and also elsewhere posing as godmen/women who are infected with an ancient lie that ar$eholes can become God.

They need help really... and a good old fashion exorcism as they are probably possessed by a spirit.

RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:35 am

How much bigger ego can an ar$hole have than to think he/she can become God ?

It is not possible for an ar$hole to have a more humongous ego than to think he/she can become God.

Excuse my tongue in cheek... but how in hell can an ar$hole like you become God ?
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:47 am

You will see soon enough that Jesus is God.

And no you cannot become Jesus... you are you and Jesus is Jesus.

It's a big mistake and a huge bummer to think of Jesus as just a man... as He is also God. In fact Jesus is the only GodMan to ever walk the earth.

God is the Creator of the universe earth heaven hell angels man animals etc etc... and that Creator is Jesus.

Now Jesus or God has a Father as God is Threefold in nature. Can you wrap your head around God's Threefold nature ?

Do you understand what it means that God is Threefold ?

RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:05 pm

Jesus was born just about 2000 years ago... looking like any other child of man.

Although it is reported about angels appearing to some shepherds and wise men with gifts guided by a star and an old prophetess who spoke about the child at the Temple.

But nobody could tell by looking at Him that He is God. You could not spot God even if He stood right in front of you... because He looked just like a man.

Of course God was born on earth as a man and so it was only natural that He looked like one... but still... it is also said in the Scriptures that angels can appear as man... and so when we meet strangers we simply cannot be certain if he/she is an angel or not.

But who was Jesus before being born on earth ?

"Then the Jews said to Him, 'You are not yet fifty years old, and You have seen Abraham?'
    'Truly, truly, I tell you, said Jesus, 'before Abraham was born, I Am!'"
    - John 8:58 -

Jesus said several times that He is I Am... which is the same as saying He is God... as that is the meaning of the Hebrew Name of God.

And that is why the religious wanted to kill Him... for blasphemy saying He is God looking like any other man.

Well they were waiting for the Messiah which also the woman at the well report shows in John 4.

"The woman said, 'I know that Messiah (called Christ) is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”
    Jesus answered, 'I who speak to you am He.'"
    - John 4:26 -

So Jesus said several times plain and simple that He is God... and that's why the religious killed Him... which is exactly why He was born... so as to pay the price for criminals... in the hope that they may repent and come to their senses and stop sinning... so they don't have to end up in hell... which was prepared for the devil and his angels... and their ethereal evil filth.
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:13 pm

How sad that man willingly gives away his power to a fake god that was only invented about 2,000 years ago Crybaby
    The control system is working well
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:45 pm

What is your power exactly... the power to eat... the power to take a shite... ?

Can you turn water into wine and walk on it ? Or heal the sick or cast out demons ? Can you rise the dead or command the storm ? Can you multiply food and freely give and still end up with more than you began with ?

That is power !

RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:03 pm

Man is so full of himself that he thinks his self is the shite.

But he has no control over when where or to whom he was born... nor does he know why. He cannot even control how when and where he dies.

Still for no particular reason he is convinced that he is the shite...

Instead of stroking that totally uncalled for ego... i try to focus on Him who actually made the earth and everybody on it... in the hope of fostering some humility in the human selves.

That is a tough task when dealing with egos the size of small planets.
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:16 pm

RedEzra wrote:
    What is your power exactly... the power to eat... the power to take a shite... ?

Can you turn water into wine and walk on it ? Or heal the sick or cast out demons ? Can you rise the dead or command the storm ? Can you multiply food and freely give and still end up with more than you began with ?

That is power !

Or the work of an alien with advanced technology

Care to explain why your religion only came into being 2,000 years ago??
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:05 pm

Swanny wrote:
    Care to explain why your religion only came into being 2,000 years ago??

Yes of course... but that is not true.

Jesus Christ is not a religion... but a relationship with God.

Churchianity is religion and has little or nothing to do with Jesus Christ.

God was with our first parents about 6000 years ago. And our first parents chose to grow up and know good from evil... knowing full well that this knowledge would kill them. And so they became embarrassingly self conscious... which their children's children still are to this day.

God is Threefold... meaning there are Three Persons that make up One God. That is hard to grasp... but it is probably not possible to understand God. After all how can what is created understand the Creator ?

Anyway God was with the first humans and One of Them was born as Jesus about 2000 years ago... to show the Way and to save sinners.

Not so much is written about God's abode in Heaven... so that's a bit of a mystery.

The Bible begins before our human history when God made the earth and then man... and God or One of Them (God is Threefold remember) who made the earth and man... was later born as Jesus.

So it is true that relationship with Jesus Christ is only 2000 years old... but He was always God with our first parents since the beginning.
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:50 pm

So you believe that Earth was created 6000 years ago?
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:47 am

So Red are you excited about the coming rapture?
    Although judging by your behaviour on here you don't seem like a very good christian type Very Happy so maybe they won't be taking you Neutral

P.S. Don't worry nothing will happen on Saturday sunny
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:13 am

So RedEzra..have you been raptured yet?
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:16 am

He's being a bit quiet so that when he comes back (after nothing happens) he can say it was just a hoax put out by nonbelievers Very Happy
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:15 pm

I had a great day today. Sun was shining and I was out on my motorbike.
    I reckon rapture happened and I went to heaven Cool
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:25 am

Swanny wrote:So you believe that Earth was created 6000 years ago?

Well why not ? What makes you think the earth is any older ?

No i'm not been raptured and as far as i know nobody was... so everything continues as it has from the beginning of creation.

Still i believe that the great sign in heaven "a woman clothed with the sun" in Revelation 12 is a picture of the constellation Virgo on 23 September 2017... so the events described in that chapter will probably take place very soon.

War can break out between the US and NoKo at anytime... which will most likely drag the whole world along. And then the last world order will rise like a beast as envisioned by John in Revelation 13.

So we still got some time to get our house in order and enjoy our freedom before the new world order enslavement come creeping up behind us.

Spend that time well.

RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:29 am

Swanny wrote:
    Although judging by your behaviour on here you don't seem like a very good christian type Very Happy so maybe they won't be taking you Neutral

Am i not politically correct enough ? Thnx that's okay : )

RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:26 am

Only about five years ago the bubble gum blabber of buddhists gurus and new agers made sense to me. So i can easily relate and understand this fascination for bubble gum blabber.

But the fact is that after listening to one of those bubble gum blabbers one is actually never any wiser. Since they spend an awful amount of words saying absolutly nothing worthwhile... it is also extremely exhausting just listning to them.

So today i actually cringe every time i try to tune in and give them some of my time... as i just can't stand the bubble gum blabber anymore.

Hope this helps.

burgundia

Post  burgundia on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:28 am

The conclusions you draw and post here are bubble gum blabber.
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Don't tell me you thought he was being serious with this thread Lmfao Lmao
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:27 pm

The world as we know it is actually collapsing around us guys.

Fukushima mass animal deaths volcanos earthquakes extreme weather wars and rumours of wars. The new world order which the international elite is calling for is in our immediate future. And their ten new commandments are written in stone down in Georgia.

So do not talk bubble gum blabber to me.

Do not tell me that everything is fine and that i am you and you are me and we are God and all is well. That is bubble gum !

burgundia

Post  burgundia on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:46 pm

RedEzra wrote:
    The world as we know it is actually collapsing around us guys.

Fukushima mass animal deaths volcanos earthquakes extreme weather wars and rumours of wars. The new world order which the international elite is calling for is in our immediate future. And their ten new commandments are written in stone down in Georgia.

So do not talk bubble gum blabber to me.

Do not tell me that everything is fine and that i am you and you are me and we are God and all is well. That is bubble gum !

What a revelation! I am sure nobody heard about it until now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:45 pm