tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~


    The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Share
    avatar
    B.B.Baghor

    Posts : 1851
    Join date : 2014-01-31
    Age : 66
    Location : Druid county UK

    The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  B.B.Baghor on Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:37 pm

    This morning I found a message in my mailbox, by Richard, the webmaster of the Nexus Forum.
    My email address was kept in the archives, although I left the Nexus Forum at the start of 2012.
    He informed me on the decline of members, the situation of holding the Forum alive with less than
    10 members active and lots of registered ones fallen into silence, or members silent due to leaving.

    He made a rather desperate request, for bringing it to life again and to share ideas for solutions or handling
    this wisely. It's a strange confirmation of my intuitive hunches that Forum activity will slow down in general on the web.
    I had this feeling quite strongly at the time of my leaving in April, accompanied by my favor of being present
    in the real world out there, with physical interaction and connections with people that are usually not in the same room with me.
    And to step on non familiar ground to grow into knowing new unfamiliar aspects present in myself.
    I suggested to Richard to think it over and possibly join the MoA, when the Nexus Forum closes down.
    How do you guys feel about that?






    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 20977
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  Carol on Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:38 pm

    Personally, I would welcome that. I too have been absent quite a bit that past year out in the real world so understand your perspective. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The more, hopefully the merrier.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    Jonah

    Posts : 154
    Join date : 2010-04-19

    Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  Jonah on Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:38 pm

    For those who may not be informed.... Richard is and his wife I believe were in part responsible for the banishment of many of the founding members of this website itself... A memory some would soon forget perhaps under the guise of forgiveness ... However let it be known that some may still have reservations as to the agenda he or his
    Wife may have... Remember the dissidence it caused for those of u who were there? Is that something you would wish upon this place?... Ask yourself this before allowing a wolf in Sheeps clothing to your beloved place of enlightenment Wink
    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 20977
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  Carol on Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:38 pm

    Thanks for the reminder Jonah. If this is who I think it is they are not welcomed. Those two were double trouble and then some.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    B.B.Baghor

    Posts : 1851
    Join date : 2014-01-31
    Age : 66
    Location : Druid county UK

    Update regarding Nexus2012 Forum

    Post  B.B.Baghor on Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:02 am

    Jonah wrote:For those who may not be informed.... Richard is and his wife I believe were in part responsible for the banishment of many of the founding members of this website itself... A memory some would soon forget perhaps under the guise of forgiveness ... However let it be known that some may still have reservations as to the agenda he or his
    Wife may have... Remember the dissidence it caused for those of u who were there? Is that something you would wish upon this place?... Ask yourself this before allowing a wolf in Sheeps clothing to your beloved place of enlightenment Wink

    For what it's worth, I give you all an update regarding the possible membership of ex Nexus webmasters,
    mods or members. Celine has replied to me, a couple of weeks ago, that she and Richard know they aren't
    welcome here in the Mists. I guess that's communicated in one way or another. Celine told me she and Richard
    were relieved not to be bothered anymore with holding a Forum.

    If that's been bothersome by their own doing I don't know, personally. After leaving the PAF in April 2011 I
    haven't followed the doings and diddings of the Nexus Forum 2012 much. I noticed there was a hostile atmos-
    phere and much ranting going on, when I was a member of that Forum for a short period of time, later in the
    year 2011. I'm not in favor of bearing old grudges and seeing it being held onto here by those leaving that place.


    avatar
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  TRANCOSO on Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:16 am

    B.B.Baghor wrote:This morning I found a message in my mailbox, by Richard, the webmaster of the Nexus Forum.
    My email address was kept in the archives, although I left the Nexus Forum at the start of 2012.
    He informed me on the decline of members, the situation of holding the Forum alive with less than
    10 members active and lots of registered ones fallen into silence, or members silent due to leaving.

    He made a rather desperate request, for bringing it to life again and to share ideas for solutions or handling
    this wisely. It's a strange confirmation of my intuitive hunches that Forum activity will slow down in general on the web.
    I had this feeling quite strongly at the time of my leaving in April, accompanied by my favor of being present
    in the real world out there, with physical interaction and connections with people that are usually not in the same room with me.
    And to step on non familiar ground to grow into knowing new unfamiliar aspects present in myself.
    I suggested to Richard to think it over and possibly join the MoA, when the Nexus Forum closes down.
    How do you guys feel about that?


    Jonah wrote:For those who may not be informed.... Richard is and his wife I believe were in part responsible for the banishment of many of the founding members of this website itself... A memory some would soon forget perhaps under the guise of forgiveness ... However let it be known that some may still have reservations as to the agenda he or his Wife may have... Remember the dissidence it caused for those of u who were there? Is that something you would wish upon this place?... Ask yourself this before allowing a wolf in Sheeps clothing to your beloved place of enlightenment Wink

    To be honest I had forgotten Richard & Celine even existed, but now that I'm reminded, I remember all to well how and by whom the original Avalon Forum was torn to pieces.

    Sure, I can forgive them if that makes them feel any better, but I most certainly won't forget what it was that had to be forgiven and welcoming those people in our midst pretending nothing ever happened doesn't sound like a very good idea to me.

    It's quite cozy here and I'd love to keep it like that.

    The main reason this forum is still alive has everything to do with the sense of mutual respect among its members - and of course the high quality of the content posted here.

    But than again, if Richard and Celine would become a member here calling themselves 'Josef and Maria' - or whatever, and behave as if they're super sweet and lovely, I probably couldn't care less.  

     Toast  Whistle
    avatar
    burgundia

    Posts : 5061
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Poland

    Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  burgundia on Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:19 am

    I do not wish Richared nor his crazy wife join MOA. In fact if they come here, I will leave.
    avatar
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  TRANCOSO on Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:29 am

    burgundia wrote:I do not wish Richared nor his crazy wife join MOA. In fact if they come here, I will leave.
    Crying or Very sad
    avatar
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  TRANCOSO on Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:32 am

    Btw, GLP (Godlikeproductions) and ATS (Above Top Secret), the two biggest 'conspiracy sites' are both down - for several (8-9) hours already.

    scratch
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18206
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 62
    Location : belgium

    Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  mudra on Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:20 am

    Hello Jonah you are still with us. Nice to see you :)

    I would'nt want you to leave Burgundia. I too much appreciate your presence here.
    I think Richard and Celine chose their own way to go as we ourselves did here in the Mists.
    We managed to create a safe place here in which to  harmoniously live with one another.
    Let's keep it so.
    I see no reason to bring the past back into present.

    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    B.B.Baghor

    Posts : 1851
    Join date : 2014-01-31
    Age : 66
    Location : Druid county UK

    Sweet and lovely? Really? No way!

    Post  B.B.Baghor on Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:28 am

    Trancoso's words:
    "But than again, if Richard and Celine would become a member here calling themselves 'Josef and Maria' -
    or whatever, and behave as if they're super sweet and lovely, I probably couldn't care less".

    Lmao Gathering

    Toast That's the best humor appropriate in this time of year, I think.
    avatar
    B.B.Baghor

    Posts : 1851
    Join date : 2014-01-31
    Age : 66
    Location : Druid county UK

    No reason for anxitey, I think.

    Post  B.B.Baghor on Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:32 am

    burgundia wrote:I do not wish Richared nor his crazy wife join MOA. In fact if they come here, I will leave.

    I don't see anything happen, them folks coming here, Burgundia. I would also miss you and your informative posts.
    Actually I share these posts of you quite a bit on LinkedIn, to throw some rare flavor in the chit chat overthere Cheerful
    avatar
    Jonah

    Posts : 154
    Join date : 2010-04-19

    Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  Jonah on Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:34 am

    Hello everyone!! I am always here with you Wink
    It is true some if the big sites were "hacked" but glp seems to be up now... Of coarse the mods are plAying it cool... But they seemed to have lost control for an entire Friday evening... An impressive show for someone.. I think the big sites like glp ats and pa are all govt. controlled... So damage control has begun... But it's a good time to speculate... Was this a sign perhaps of the something... Banks closing?... Some say it was Russia and China... Other believe it was anonymous .... All factors of the same to me... But could it have been someone on the inside? ... Someone with power ... Someone looking to tilt the scales a bit?... Anyway I took a screen shot of one of the posts given as spam by these "hacker".. What do u all think?
    http://postimg.org/image/oms0o9jel/
    avatar
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  TRANCOSO on Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:24 am

    This is what the GLP frontpage looked like - and it went on for several more pages...
    http://sharebucketapp.com/NWY2OGZjZGQ1NzdkOGE1
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18206
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 62
    Location : belgium

    Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  mudra on Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:19 am

    Regarding Denial of Service attack :

    A life map of ongoing DDoS Attacks

    http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/a-live-map-of-ongoing-ddos-attacks

    What a ping pong game !

    Love Always
    mudra
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18206
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 62
    Location : belgium

    Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  mudra on Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:27 am

    Jonah wrote:Hello everyone!! I am always here with you Wink
    It is true some if the big sites were "hacked" but glp seems to be up now... Of coarse the mods are plAying it cool... But they seemed to have lost control for an entire Friday evening... An impressive show for someone.. I think the big sites like glp ats and pa are all govt. controlled... So damage control has begun... But it's a good time to speculate... Was this a sign perhaps of the something... Banks closing?... Some say it was Russia and China... Other believe it was anonymous .... All factors of the same to me... But could it have been someone on the inside? ... Someone with power ... Someone looking to tilt the scales a bit?... Anyway I took a screen shot of one of the posts given as spam by these "hacker".. What do u all think?
    http://postimg.org/image/oms0o9jel/


    I don't know Jonah who is behing these attacks but as a side effect it certainly give these sites publicity by making them look important.

    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    Jonah

    Posts : 154
    Join date : 2010-04-19

    Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  Jonah on Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:58 am

    Or what they think we think is important
    avatar
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 20977
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  Carol on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:14 am

    I rarely visit GLP any more being so busy with other things and other intel. There is one thread I follow there and that's about it. Although I do bump TRANCOS's ET thread along with some others I liked.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    avatar
    Jonah

    Posts : 154
    Join date : 2010-04-19

    Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  Jonah on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:32 am

    For some reason Wink I am not allowed to post there... But Everytime I do, after the temporary ban I am allowed to view again... But never post... Troubling ... It's as if they don't want certain people to
    Be able to reach the masses in real time say in the light of an "event"... But this does not seem to matter... There are others... And my journey is my own... But I'm glad to see that I am still allowed to post here Wink... At least for now...so much information is misleading in today's world and so much is true as well... Always been able to find my own discernment... And this I leave the squabble to those better equipped to handle such distractions.. But I remeber a time when we had a place full of beautiful people... And u were always a light who shined brighter than most... as u will always be dear Mudra Wink
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18206
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 62
    Location : belgium

    Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  mudra on Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:17 pm

    Jonah wrote:For some reason Wink I am not allowed to post there... But Everytime I do, after the temporary ban I am allowed to view again... But never post... Troubling ... It's as if they don't want certain people to
    Be able to reach the masses in real time say in the light of an "event"... But this does not seem to matter... There are others... And my journey is my own... But I'm glad to see that I am still allowed to post here Wink... At least for now...so much information is misleading in today's world and so much is true as well... Always been able to find my own discernment... And this I leave the squabble to those better equipped to handle such distractions.. But I remeber a time when we had a place full of beautiful people... And u were always a light who shined brighter than most... as u will always be dear Mudra Wink

    Thank you for your kind words Jonah.My friend you strike a sensible chord here. I realize the remembrance of these days of Avalon doesn't leave me indifferent. It seems our wings were cut off at the fall of old PA that we couldn't fly together anymore. What a synergy that was . I believe we all suffered from this. But I like to think our heart still stands to this day as Heart is what brought us together after all upon recognition of being part of an old soul family meeting again. I sometimes wonder were these awesome beings went that I so much appreciated in PA. Where did everyone go and what are they doing today ? One may think this was all  cyber space fantasy. Yet I know there was so much more to it for that light that was shining brightly over there was as core being rising, the blossoming of Love. How will we ever forget and what a joy it will be  when as surely as Spring follows Winter the next round brings us all together once again The Karen
    I count my blessings to have been able to take part in such an inspiring experience and thank everyone of you that chose to gather in the Mists to still be part of the journey. We are a small flock but we fly . You are dear to me . I will always love you.

    mudra
    avatar
    Jonah

    Posts : 154
    Join date : 2010-04-19

    Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  Jonah on Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:41 pm

    We heard the call didn't we... Realizing the way things truly are can be a terrifying experience especially for those who are here to protect by any means the innocence of humanity... It is they who have returned ungerground until the time comes for them to do what they are here to do... You see there is a lot of people watching and waiting and hiding on all sides ... Trust is not something to be taken lightly anymore ... Thank you for keeping this candle burning here in the mist...
    avatar
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  TRANCOSO on Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:15 pm

    Carol wrote:I rarely visit GLP any more being so busy with other things and other intel. There is one thread I follow there and that's about it. Although I do bump TRANCOS's ET thread along with some others I liked.
    How sweet!

    I'm banned for over a month already and I actually doubt I'll ever be unbanned in the future.
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18206
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 62
    Location : belgium

    Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  mudra on Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:00 pm

    TRANCOSO wrote:
    Carol wrote:I rarely visit GLP any more being so busy with other things and other intel. There is one thread I follow there and that's about it. Although I do bump TRANCOS's ET thread along with some others I liked.
    How sweet!

    I'm banned for over a month already and I actually doubt I'll ever be unbanned in the future.

    I managed to get banned from GLP without ever joining .
    I think it's a robot who does the banning over there Rolling Eyes
    This world is gone crazy you know .

    Love from me
    mudra
    avatar
    mudra

    Posts : 18206
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 62
    Location : belgium

    Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  mudra on Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:09 pm

    Jonah wrote:We heard the call didn't we... Realizing the way things truly are can be a terrifying experience especially for those who are here to protect by any means the innocence of humanity... It is they who have returned ungerground until the time comes for them to do what they are here to do... You see there is a lot of people watching and waiting and hiding on all sides ... Trust is not something to be taken lightly anymore ... Thank you for keeping this candle burning here in the mist...  

    I guess yes we heard the call Jonah. Some of us are still very much in the open, others I trust are still moved by that drive and express it in their own way somewhere . I would'nt be surprised to see now and then some Old timer popping by. There is plenty of room around our campfire for them would hear the beat of our drums beating. And now and then there are some new timers  coming along which is great too :)

    Much Love for You
    mudra
    avatar
    malletzky

    Posts : 561
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 48
    Location : on the other side of the mirror

    Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  malletzky on Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:05 am

    In my core essence, I am just unable to be resentful and vengeance. I have learned that being able to let things enfold according to the laws in the way the universe works, much pain and sorrow could be spared.

    One of the main laws that I stack on says that what belongs together will come together, what must apart will apart. It is solely a mater of energy communicating and interracting between two or more (but not only between human). Due to the fact that the universe does not know time as we perceive it, I also do not set any time prefixes as "forever" or "never" in any of my relationships.

    That being said, I wouldn't have any problems to see any former members from the original PA forum joining here in the Mists, incl. Richard and Celine. Just as Trancoso said, as far as they just join even with another Nicknames and follow our rules here, maybe we wont even know it's them :-)

    The only condition which  I would like to impose would be, that neither Richard nor Celine gets any Admin power here. I think that first, we do not need any Admin, which we proved here in the last years and second, we already have the two best Admins ever (thanks Carol and Mercuriel for everything you did/do).

    But I don't want you to understand my only imposion as a kind of opening a poll or any discussion if they or anyone else should be welcomed here.

    Much respect
    Mall

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:44 am