tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

Atehequa

Re: The Nexus forum is on the brink of closing

Post  Atehequa on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:12 pm

Carol wrote:
    Ahh yes, I remember the Alien Butt Seed. She used to be a member of this forum years back but got so far out in left field that she fell off the ledge.

Bigfoot eating at a Burger King on Mars?
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:20 pm

Jenetta

Re: The Nexus Forum Is On The Brink Of Closing

Post  Jenetta on Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:01 am

Interesting thread since I've been away for awhile and slowly catching up...Broombroom(B.B.) your off to Devon again? Round trip ticket or one way? Mudra you continually amaze me with your wisdom. Carol I'm glad you've returned with more postings. Oxy your a paradox and I always know what to read when I need a laugh to lighten my life. Burgundia never "splits hairs" and says it like it is. Trancoso is impertinent as usual however like Oxy he lightens my life with more humour.
    I hope to be back with more regular postings in the New Year. Domestic issues since October have hindered my contributions to the forum.
    I wish you all a MERRY XMAS & Wonderful Experiences In The New Year 2015.

Love,

Starlight/Starlah as I was known on the old Project Avalon
    Jenetta
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:15 am

Jenetta wrote:Interesting thread since I've been away for awhile and slowly catching up...Broombroom(B.B.) your off to Devon again? Round trip ticket or one way?  Mudra you continually amaze me with your wisdom.  Carol I'm glad you've returned with more postings. Oxy your a paradox and I always know what to read when I need a laugh to lighten my life.  Burgundia never "splits hairs" and says it like it is.  Trancoso is impertinent as usual however like Oxy he lightens my life with more humour.
    I hope to be back with more regular postings in the New Year.  Domestic issues since October have hindered my contributions to the forum.

Love,

Jenetta

Hi Jenetta, great to find you here today, I'm in Devon and very much okay, online in a spare moment.
    Not with a one way ticket.....yet. It's a mix of holiday and networking, one of the steps toward making
    the final trip and getting settled in the countryside.

Enjoy blessings  and unexpected miracles coming your way, Jenetta,
    To me, you're a wise one yourself, oh yes.... and a lady with a very kind The Karen
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:21 pm

Jenetta wrote:Interesting thread since I've been away for awhile and slowly catching up...Broombroom(B.B.) your off to Devon again? Round trip ticket or one way?  Mudra you continually amaze me with your wisdom.  Carol I'm glad you've returned with more postings. Oxy your a paradox and I always know what to read when I need a laugh to lighten my life.  Burgundia never "splits hairs" and says it like it is.  Trancoso is impertinent as usual however like Oxy he lightens my life with more humour.
    I hope to be back with more regular postings in the New Year.  Domestic issues since October have hindered my contributions to the forum.

Love,

Jenetta

I was wondering about you lately and was thinking " I miss you Jenetta " and there you appear Cheerful
    Great to see you my friend . Merry Christmas to You too and see again Next year round cheers
    Have a great one . The adventure goes on !

Much  The Karen for You
    mudra
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:13 am

Good one Oxy Insanely Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:58 pm

OMG DID THEY CLOSE IT LOL !!!

WHY WAS IT CREATED BECAUSE WE ALL GOT BANNED!!!

OXY WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG BRO!!! YOU ARE TALKING SOME CRAZY $#!*

WHAT PART OF SPIRITUAL REVOLUTION DID YOU MISS IN THE MAIN CONVERSATION!!!

I MEAN REALLY DO I HAVE TO TUNE THIS PLANET UP BECAUSE OUR WORLD IS SLOWLY DYING!!!

WASTE ALL THE TIME YOU WANT WE ALREADY GAVE YOU ET CONTACT LIKE HELLO!!! MERLIN JT! MAAT

TESLA TECHNOLOGY TWAIN COMMUNICATION YA WERE BACK AND ABOUT TO SMASH YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN!!!

THE OLD AVALON WAS WHERE THE ORIGINAL ROUND MET UP AND THEY SOLD OUT THE REVOLUTION!!!

YOU CANT FIX IT NOW YOU GET TO LIVE WITH THE CHOICES OF DECEPTION AND ACTS OF WAR FOREVER!!!

HAD YOU OF LISTENED TO MY TEAM THE LAST TIME WE CAME TO THIS REALM TO SPEAK OF MAGIC!!!

YOU VERY WELL MAY ALREADY BE TRAVELING THROUGH STARS LIKE WE HOLD THE PHIYER IN OUR DNA!!!

WE WROTE YOU AN ENTIRE LIFE TIME OF LETTERS FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE NO VOICE FROM CENSORSHIP!!!

THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger on Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:20 pm

where is this site
    i was there are
    THE BEYONDER
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:39 pm

As I recall it was closed Susan.