tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Mercedes Kirkel, channel for MARY MAGDALENE

B.B.Baghor

Mercedes Kirkel, channel for MARY MAGDALENE

Post  B.B.Baghor on Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:51 am

MARY MAGDALENE: Communing With the Cosmos But Finding Irritation in the Everyday

November 22, 2014 | Author Mercedes Kirkel

Part 1 of a Message
    Received by Mercedes Kirkel
    On November 16, 2014
    At Unity of Sedona

Hello beloveds. Thank you for being here. Thank you for opening your hearts to me, to Yeshua, to love, to light.
    Thank you for being here at this time and bringing your light at this time of upliftment and change on Earth, which
    requires all of you to do your part. And so you have come.

For some it has not been easy; perhaps for many. And yet you are here. And we are here. Not only me, not only Yeshua,
    many, many beings, who you may not be able to see or sense or feel—yet. You will, with time. All of you will. Whether
    that time is now or later, we are here.

And you are here. This great change is underway and you are all a part. I thank you for the work that all of you do in
    bringing your part forth. Each part is essential. Each part is precious. Know that about yourself, and know that about
    each other, as well. You depend on each and all, as do we all.nSo I thank you from my heart, as does Yeshua.

I would like to hear your questions. What is in your heart? What is it that you would like help with, that you would like
    understanding around? Please ask your questions.

Question: It seems the higher I go in consciousness, the more I’m aware that I can soar to absolute bliss and then walk
    out into my lifetime and become extremely irritated with those around me, who I dearly love. So I’m wondering if part of
    this time that you’re talking of is resolving these little tics we still have that are almost like habits? Would you have any
    divine guidance of how to remain at peace and not allow small things to become irritations, how to just flow with the bliss
    24/7, so to speak?

Mary Magdalene: You are one who has a vast capacity for communion with the cosmos.

Questioner: Thank you. I feel that.

Mary Magdalene: And your completion of this time period involves a kind of slowing down, in a certain sense,
    which may be very irritating to you personally. It involves experiencing your limitation, to the point of coming into complete
    love in that form, love of the limitation itself.

Questioner: I see. It’s not easy.

Mary Magdalene: No. And primarily it’s the limitation of yourself, because you are so enabled to be so big, so enormous.
    So to experience that limitation is painful.

Questioner: Yes, it’s very painful.

Mary Magdalene: Yes. Yet that is your completion work, to not only experience limitation but to find love in that place—
    love as yourself, of yourself, in limitation. Ironically that will be your freedom. When you find that love there will be no
    limitation

Questioner: Oh, joy.

Mary Magdalene: (laughs gently)

Questioner: Thank you.

Mary Magdalene: You are welcome.

©2014 Mercedes Kirkel, http://www.mercedeskirkel.com, All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to share this message
    as long as the message is posted in its entirety, nothing has been changed or altered in any way, and Mercedes Kirkel’s
    credit of authorship, this copyright notice, and Mercedes Kirkel’s website (http://www.mercedeskirkel.com) are included.
    To receive ongoing messages from Mary Magdalene and others, go to http://www.mercedeskirkel.com and sign up for the
    Into The Heart weekly newsletter.

Source http://mercedeskirkel.com/mary-magdalene-communing-with-the-cosmos-but-finding-irritation-in-the-everyday/?utm_source=141123+ITH+Newsletter&utm_campaign=14-11-23+ITH+Nwsltr&utm_medium=email

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:42 am; edited 2 times in total
    B.B.Baghor

MARY MAGDALENE: Healing Male Abuse December 5, 2014 | Author Mercedes Kirkel

Post  B.B.Baghor on Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:30 am

B.B.Baghor

MARY MAGDALENE: Becoming a Child of God

Post  B.B.Baghor on Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:24 am

MARY MAGDALENE: Becoming a Child of God

Detail-of-the-christ-child-from-the-madonna-of-the-pomegranate-sandro-botticelli-355x530

On December 12, 2014

[Note this dialog is from a private session with a client on her birthday.]

Question: I feel like there’s something bigger that I’m not allowing myself to step into. It’s like I’m pinching the flow
    of what is ready to come in that would allow me to step into my greater self and greater potential, and to really tap
    into who I came here to be. What can I do to open this flow and allow it in, so that I can experience the grandest
    version of who I came to be? How can I continue to allow it to expand infinitely, so that I may be an even greater
    light, and help others in the process?

Mary Magdalene: What are the indications in your life that you are shutting down or pinching the flow?

Questioner: I feel like I’m on the edge of something and I’m kind of keeping myself back and not letting myself step off—
    a little bit out of fear, out of being unsure what would happen if I truly just let it be all it can be.

Mary Magdalene: Then you must go into the fear and find out what you are afraid of. What are you needing for your
    own safety or security in this circumstance? Are you aware of what you are afraid of?

Questioner: Not specifically. I think I’m afraid of the tremendous feeling that comes with it. I know it’s all good.
    But there’s that human part of myself that holds on, thinking, “Oh dear, what will that feel like?”

Mary Magdalene: Are you afraid of being overwhelmed by the feelings, afraid that too much energy or too much
    light will blow your circuits or obliterate you?

Questioner: No, I’ve done that to myself on purpose before. I guess it’s the euphoria or something like that that
    I would feel.

Mary Magdalene: Why is that scary to you?

Questioner: I don’t know. I feel like I’m just keeping myself from doing it. What I feel I need to do is just let go.
    But I don’t quite do it. So I want to know if there’s something else I could do to let go.

Mary Magdalene: There are always two parts to this process. You could look at these two parts as the more
    Masculine part of yourself and the more Feminine part of yourself. The Masculine part is the part that challenges
    you,stretches you to grow and to transcend your limits. When you say, “I could just do it,” or “I could just go for it,”
    that is true. That is the Masculine part of yourself that would be choosing that kind of response.

It sounds like it is the Feminine part of yourself that is not entirely ready, not entirely on board with the program of
    just doing it. The Feminine part is your feeling and nurturing part.

It is true that you could just go for it, but that may not be for your ultimate good in this moment. If something is
    holding you back, it is probably something that is not ready, something that is calling your attention. Sooner or later
    you will need to respond to that call, to attend to that part of yourself that needs something from you. You could
    choose to not attend to it in this circumstance, but sooner or later you are going to need to give it your attention.
    It won’t go away. It stays there. From my point of view, it is advantageous to address that if that is what is coming up.
    Any time something is coming up in your life, it’s an indication of your path of growth. To simply override it is to not
    listen to your path of growth. Does what I am saying make sense to you?

Questioner: Yes. I didn’t look at it that way.

Mary Magdalene: If there is fear there, I suggest that you discover what the fear actually is—and what the source of the
    fear actually is—and attend to that. When that is included in the process, then your energy is free, and your attention
    and energy field are open to empower the Masculine part of yourself to go for it and to expand into this new growth,
    this next step. It is a much more empowered place to come from, a whole place to come from. This is my recommen-
    dation to you. Connect with this part of yourself, which it sounds like you are not fully connected to at this time.

If you like, I could support you in seeing if you can connect with that part of yourself, to get more clarity of what that
    part is and what your steps might be to actually embrace that part.

Questioner: Yes, that would be good.

Mary Magdalene: The two places to always look to are your emotions and your body. Connect with the emotions and
    see if you can sense the feeling in this moment. If it is fear or if it’s a different feeling, whatever the feeling is, see if
    you can allow it and open to it. As part of that, it may be helpful to notice if there’s a particular place in your body, as
    well as a particular experience or sensation that you’re having with this. All those things will give you the place that
    you can work from. Are you able to connect with one or more of those, the feeling or sensation, and the location in
    your body where this feeling is occurring?

Questioner: Yes.

Mary Magdalene: Can you describe what you experience?

Questioner: I don’t get a specific emotion. I just feel constriction in my shoulders, particularly the right side, across
    the upper part of my shoulders.

Mary Magdalene: Allow yourself to go into that feeling, to what you sense is the very center of that feeling, if you’re
    able, and see what you notice, what comes up when you do that.

Questioner: What I see is a little dark spot that says, “Unknown.” I’m generally not too afraid of the unknown.

Mary Magdalene: Mm-hmm. So how do you feel about this unknown?

Questioner: It’s a small unknown. It’s not a big spot. It makes me feel a little teary. Then it kind of stops. Like I said,
    I’m not usually afraid of the unknown. I do things that the average person doesn’t do.

Mary Magdalene: It doesn’t really matter what you usually do, what your history is, what your perception of yourself is.
    What matters is what’s occurring right now.

Questioner: OK. Well I’m not fully sure what this little unknown thing is.

Mary Magdalene: Ask it what it is.

Questioner: I’m not getting much other than the feeling of wanting to cry.

Mary Magdalene: Can you let yourself cry?

Questioner: Yeah. I don’t know if I can do it right now but I can do it.
    Now it’s moved to my heart area.

Mary Magdalene: Mm-hmm. And what do you notice with that? What do you experience with that?

Questioner: It’s a tightness and constriction.

Mary Magdalene: How does that feel to you?

Questioner: Uncomfortable.

Mary Magdalene: Ask the constriction what the constriction means.

Questioner: The words that come to mind are “letting go of who I think I am and embracing who I think I really am.”

Mary Magdalene: Ask it who you really are.

Questioner: The answer I always get to that is “I’m a child of God.”

Mary Magdalene: How do you feel about letting go of your ideas of yourself and becoming a child of God?

Questioner: Letting go is uncomfortable. I hold on to the comfortable, even though I’ll step out into the uncomfortable.

Mary Magdalene: What is uncomfortable about becoming a child of God?

Questioner: Stepping out of the familiarity of what I’ve always known and thought. Even though I know who I am,
    the life I live doesn’t represent that. There’s a part of me that asks, “Why me?” Then there’s another part of me that
    embraces who I am and says, “This is who you came here to be.” So I have a little internal struggle over that.

Mary Magdalene: Let’s talk to the part of you that is resisting being the child of God. Tell us why you’re resisting this.

Questioner: I feel loss when I think of letting go of that part. Like shedding or walking out of the costume I’ve been wearing.

Mary Magdalene: What would you lose in doing that?

Questioner: Really nothing. But I guess that ego part of myself that doesn’t want to die, doesn’t want to disappear.

Mary Magdalene: Name those parts. What are the parts?

Questioner: The little girl who’s insecure … or doesn’t feel good enough … or doesn’t feel worthy.

Mary Magdalene: You’re going to lose her?

Questioner: She’ll no longer be necessary. I guess in a way it’s a loss. It’s like a death. That brings up a little panic, a little tension.

Mary Magdalene: It sounds more like abandonment than loss.

Questioner: That’s a good word—yes.

Mary Magdalene: It sounds like she’s not ready to disappear.

Questioner: Not quite. She’s holding on by a tiny bit. Not much, but enough to hook me.

Mary Magdalene: Are you coming from a place of thinking you should be able to completely let go of her?

Questioner: No. Actually I didn’t even think of it this way until we were talking. So this is just coming up.

Mary Magdalene: Let’s talk to the little girl. Ask her what she feels about you becoming a child of God.

Questioner: Alone … left behind … no one to watch over her. Scared … in a dark place.

Mary Magdalene: Is it possible that you could take her with you?

Questioner: Yes. It just got lighter when you said that.

Mary Magdalene: Do you want to invite her to come with you?

Questioner: Yes, that would be a good idea. It would benefit both of us.

Mary Magdalene: Why don’t you do that, however you want—silently or out loud.

Questioner: I see her running up to me and hugging me with excitement, ready to go.

Mary Magdalene: (laughing) She might beat you there!

Questioner: (laughing) Now I see her pulling me by the hand. That’s really cool! I’ve never done that. That’s awesome. Thank you.

Mary Magdalene: That is very wonderful. She will be a great ally. You can listen to her.

Questioner: Yes. Thank you.

Now I feel all tingly! Now the tears are excitement. Cool! (laughing) That was fun.

Mary Magdalene: A wonderful birthday present! Happy birthday to your little girl.

Questioner: Yes, she’s very excited. I see her jumping up and down, like the little kid she is.

Even though I have the knowledge and all the information that I have, I feel inside that there’s this little curious child
    in me that wants to play. Now it feels like she’s really free. She’s not afraid anymore.

Mary Magdalene: Many people have the idea that spirituality is a very serious thing, a very adult thing. Yet Yeshua
    loved children. In some ways, he was more in his element with children than anywhere else.

Questioner: It’s pure.

Mary Magdalene: Pure, absolutely.

Questioner: I’ll take her purity and her excitement and let her run with it, because she’s pulling anyway. (laughter)

Mary Magdalene: (laughing) Yes, yes. Let that open your heart and passion and energy, and feed you and delight you.
    The spiritual process is absolutely about delight—and joy, play, and pleasure.

Questioner: I feel that a lot more. So now it will be really that way because she’s not in there holding that little part of fear.

Mary Magdalene: Absolutely! Do you feel how much more attractive you will be in the world and how much more powerful
    you will be from this place of fullness?

Questioner: Yeah! That’s amazing! Thank you so much. I feel freer.

Mary Magdalene: You are so welcome.

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    B.B.Baghor

Finding your soul purpose

Post  B.B.Baghor on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:45 am

http://mercedeskirkel.com/mary-magdalene-finding-your-soul-purpose/?utm_source=150111+ITH+Newsletter&utm_campaign=15-01-11+ITH+Nwsltr&utm_medium=email

Part 6 of a Message Received by Mercedes Kirkel
    On November 16, 2014 At Unity of Sedona

Question: I have two questions about soul purpose. The first one is: Did you always know your soul purpose?
    The second one is: How do we know what our soul purpose is? I know there are signs and gifts that we receive,
    but I feel like I’m still in the waiting room.

Mary Magdalene: Relative to your first question, “always” is a very long time. (long space of silence) As far back
    as I can reach, I have known my soul purpose.

Relative to your second question, not knowing your soul purpose is a sign of not being in your heart. The foundation
    of not being in your heart is being divorced from your body, fundamentally, as well as your sexuality and your emotions.
    This is a very contemporary problem.

What will help you is to know yourself through these vehicles—through your body, through your sexuality and really
    your energy system, and through your emotions. And the thing that tells you more than anything is your passion.
    What do you have passion for? This is a sign of your soul path, your soul purpose. It is a sad state that so many
    people are not in touch with their passion. It’s a sign that something has gotten shut down.

When you find your soul path, a team of wild horses couldn’t keep you from it. So look for the signs; look for the
    little corners. Look for something that gives you joy. Look for something that gives you energy. Look for something
    that you do even when you’re tired, even when you’re sick, even when you’re supposed to be doing something else.
    (She laughs gently.) Find your passion. And that will point you to your soul purpose.

Is that helpful?

Questioner: (emphatically) It is.

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    B.B.Baghor

Mary Magdalene: What was taught in mystery schools

Post  B.B.Baghor on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:35 am

"MARY MAGDALENE: What Was Taught in Mystery Schools

January 22, 2015 | Author Mercedes Kirkel

Part 8 of a Message received by Mercedes Kirkel
    On November 16, 2014 at Unity of Sedona

[NOTE: This question was asked after someone had received a transmission of Mary Magdalene’s blessing, which was given
    through Mercedes Kirkel at a group channeling occasion.]

Question: In the last few years, I’ve spent a time of being in a different state. I’m seeing things more and more in this way,
    and I’m coming to prefer that space. How do I allow that to happen even more? Just now, after I received your transmission,
    first my crown opened. Then an energy came in and was going around me and I just felt shimmers. How do I increase that?

Mary Magdalene: There are processes that you can learn that will strengthen your ability to do this. Practicing these processes
    will strengthen the pathways within you that open you to that experience. Such practice will allow you to access this state more
    frequently and for longer periods of time, depending upon your frequency of practice or engagement. So I would recommend
    that you learn those practices.

It sounds to me that you are describing a fourth-dimensional space, which is similar to the dreamtime space. The dreamtime
    space is one way of accessing the fourth-dimensional space. Accessing this space requires the strengthening of four bodies:
    the physical, emotional, mental, and etheric (or energy) bodies.

Most of you are quite fully developed at the mental level and further development of the mind is not an issue for you—other
    than learning how to quiet the mind, which oftentimes happens quite organically through strengthening the other bodies.
    The ongoing talk, chatter, or disturbance that many people experience through the mind is more of a symptom of the other
    bodies not being strong and not being in balance, rather than a problem with the mind itself.

Most people are aware of their physical body and what they need to do to support themselves physically, possibly involving
    some kind of change or healing of the physical. The one area that many people still need to address is the area of shame
    relative to the physical body: not liking one’s physical body; not wanting to be in a physical body; or not wanting to have
    the experiences of being a physical body. This kind of shame creates a certain level of separation, or even divorce from
    one’s physical body. That is an area of healing for many people.

For most people at this time, the emotional and the etheric bodies are the two bodies that most need strengthening.
    In the instructions I gave in Mary Magdalene Beckons, there is a great deal of focus on the emotional body and what
    would help to strengthen that. That instruction may be valuable for you, to consider if there is more to do there.

The kinds of processes that I am suggesting are valuable to learn for strengthening your access to the fourth dimension
    are etheric energy processes. Through engaging these processes, you can consciously choose to open yourself to the
    fourth-dimensional state and strengthen your ability to remain in that state for longer and longer periods of time.
    I suggest that would be something of value to explore.

Some of the processes I recommend are connecting the sacred heart and sacred mind; opening up the pineal chakra;
    learning to open your third eye; activating your merkaba; and activating the light that creates the halo around the head.
    These are processes that used to be taught and practiced in the mystery schools, so that beings could move between
    dimensions—between the third and fourth dimension, and higher dimensions beyond.

This is not so outwardly accessible in your time. But there are those who offer it and teach it. It is available. This is what
    I would recommend you learn and engage.

Mary Magdalene: You are welcome".

http://mercedeskirkel.com/mary-magdalene-what-was-taught-in-mystery-schools/?utm_source=150125+ITH+Newsletter&utm_campaign=15-01-25+ITH+Nwsltr&utm_medium=email
    B.B.Baghor

MARY MAGDALENE: Dealing With the Tragedies of Our World

Post  B.B.Baghor on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:31 am

Part 10 of a Message Received by Mercedes Kirkel
    On November 16, 2014 At
    Unity of Sedona

Question: I’m wondering if you could provide some guidance relative to how to deal with the difficulties that are around us sometimes—how to release frustration, anxiety, anger, fear, and some of the negative aspects that come up in our day to day activities, so they don’t go deeper and become larger issues and larger problems.

Mary Magdalene: It is not what you think. The process of release happens through embrace. These events are always personal, even though they may be connected to very large-scale events or occurrences. The process through which you will experience the release you desire is to take in the feeling, the pain. Sometimes there is a preliminary step, if there are judgments involved. The preliminary step is to separate out the judgments, which is simply done by bringing them to consciousness. Many in the spiritual world try not to be judgmental, when actually what would help more would be to do what may seem like the reverse. It’s not to try to be judgmental.

Rather it is to notice and be aware of your judgments, and then notice that the judgments are always connected with feelings. The judgments mask the feelings. To get in touch with the feelings, your need to bring the judgments to consciousness.
    Oftentimes the most direct way of doing this is simply to say the judgments out loud or write them down. This makes the judgment concrete and creates awareness of the difference between the judgment and the feeling. Then you can go to the feeling. The judgments are simply you trying to protect yourself. That’s all they are. You can say to that part of yourself, “Thank you for trying to protect me. I’m safe.” Then go to what’s below the judgement, the feeling.

In the kind of situations you’re describing, the feelings will be some form of pain: fear, sorrow, confusion, those kind of feelings—some kind of pain. You want to open to the pain, just as I was speaking earlier to another gentleman, because in that pain is the seed of your healing. It’s the seed of the freedom you seek. You will find it through your pain. The pain is a gift. It is not a block. It’s not something obstructing you. It’s actually your pathway.

There are two different ways of opening to pain. One or the other may be strong for different types of people at different times. One is the simpler process, you might call it the more Feminine process, of simply opening to the pain and asking God to guide you.

There is another process that is equally effective. This process is one that you guide yourself through. It begins with opening to the pain, and leads you to the source of the pain within yourself. Perhaps you could give me an example and I could show you the second process through this example. Is there an example you could give at this time?

Questioner: We see a lot of terrible things going on in the world. What do we do with the anger or frustration we might feel because of that?

Mary Magdalene: Can you think of one of these things right now?

Questioner: The tragedies in Iraq and Syria and Afghanistan.

Mary Magdalene: Yes, the situation in the Middle East and the immensely inhuman events that you hear taking place. What is your reaction to that? What comes up for you?

Questioner: Why is it not apparent to so many people that we are all one and that war upon another is war upon oneself.

Mary Magdalene: When you have this question come up, is it linked to an emotion, a feeling within yourself?

Questioner: I would say it’s frustration, probably anger: Why are we doing this to each other?

Mary Magdalene: Which feels stronger in this moment, frustration or anger?

Questioner: If I had to pick one, I might say anger.

Mary Magdalene: Anger is one of the circumstances where there’s a mixture going on of judgment and feeling. Are you aware of the judgments that you’re having about this situation right now?

Questioner: Probably thoughts I’m having about right and wrong, perhaps.

Mary Magdalene: That it’s wrong?

Mary Magdalene: That it shouldn’t be happening?

Questioner: Definitely.

Mary Magdalene: Anything else?

Questioner: Just the horrifying things we keep doing to each other over there. Taking in what we hear daily can’t be good for us.

Mary Magdalene: So you’re thinking “This is horrifying. This is bad for us.”

Questioner: Yeah.

Mary Magdalene: If you take those judgments and set them to the side, is there a different feeling that comes up for you then?

Questioner: I might go back to your earlier comments that everyone involved in these situations is there, to a certain extent, through their own choice.
    So we do have to allow that to play out to a certain level, I guess.

Mary Magdalene: That is different from what I’m asking. That is more of a thought or a belief. What I’m asking is: Can you connect with the feelings that are stimulated in you when you set aside the judgments you’re having?

Questioner: I’m not quite sure how to respond. If I set aside “this is right or this is wrong,” there’s still some frustration as to “Why is this taking place? Why can’t people recognize the real truth here?”

Mary Magdalene: I’m wondering if the feeling you’re having is something like anguish?

Questioner: That’s a good word. Yes.

Mary Magdalene: What I would invite you to do is to open yourself to the anguish, to have the full experience of allowing the anguish to be felt within you, completely.

Questioner: So you’re saying that would be a way of releasing the anguish?

Mary Magdalene: It is the first step. Then you have a choice. From that place, you have a choice of calling on God and asking God to guide you. Or you have another choice, which is to go to the source of that anguish. That source will be something that I call your inner divine quality or qualities, some part of your inner divinity that is not being fulfilled in this circumstance. In this situation, the inner divine qualities might be something like love, safety, or protection of life. Do any of those resonate for you?

Questioner: Yes, they do.

Mary Magdalene: Let the anguish take you to this part of yourself. What’s actually happened is that you have gotten disconnected from your own divinity by the shock of these events. What the anguish, the emotion, does is that it takes you back to the place where you can connect with your own divinity, the part of you that knows safety, that knows love, that knows protection of life.

Simply by becoming conscious of what’s at the source, you are reconnecting with that part of yourself. In this case, it’s the part of you that knows safety, love, and protection of life. That reconnection is where the healing happens.

Questioner: Thank you. That’s a lot to think about.

Mary Magdalene: You are very welcome.

©2015 Mercedes Kirkel, http://www.mercedeskirkel.com, All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to share this message as long as the message is posted in its entirety, nothing has been changed or altered in any way, and Mercedes Kirkel’s credit of authorship, this copyright notice, and Mercedes Kirkel’s website (http://www.mercedeskirkel.com) are included. To receive ongoing messages from Mary Magdalene and others, go to http://www.mercedeskirkel.com and sign up for the Into The Heart weekly newsletter.

http://mercedeskirkel.com/mary-magdalene-dealing-with-the-tragedies-of-our-world/?utm_source=150208+ITH+Newsletter&utm_campaign=15-02-08+ITH+Nwsltr&utm_medium=email

B.B.Baghor

Mary Magdalene The spiritual purpose of life

Post  B.B.Baghor on Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:57 am

THE SPIRITUAL PURPOSE OF LIFE Mary Magdalene
    Part 11 of a Message Received by Mercedes Kirkel
    On November 16, 2014 At Unity of Sedona

Mary Magdalene: I am sensing we’re getting near to the end. Is there one final question before we close?

Question: What is the spiritual purpose of this existence?

Mary Magdalene: It is to know God, always. You have endless possibilities for getting distracted from that.
    As you grow, those possibilities will have less and less hold on you, and you will be growing bigger and bigger,
    more and more magnificent yourself. At some point, you will realize the God you have sought is yourself and
    also everything else.

It is a little bit like your story of The Wizard of Oz. There was great wisdom in that. But it is not something that
    can be held as an idea. It is only something that can be achieved through your experience and being-ness.
    When it happens, you will know the difference.

Questioner: Thank you very much.

Mary Magdalene: You are most welcome. Now I thank all of you. Please know that I love you immensely,
    as do so many beings, as does God, always. I close with sending you my love from my heart, my soul,
    and my being.

In fullest blessings, I leave you now.

I AM Mary Magdalene

©2015 Mercedes Kirkel, http://www.mercedeskirkel.com, All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to share this message as long as the message is posted in its entirety, nothing has been changed or altered in any way, and Mercedes Kirkel’s credit of authorship, this copyright notice, and Mercedes Kirkel’s website (http://www.mercedeskirkel.com) are included. To receive ongoing messages from Mary Magdalene and others, go to http://www.mercedeskirkel.com and sign up for the Into The Heart weekly newsletter.
    B.B.Baghor

Re: Mercedes Kirkel, channel for MARY MAGDALENE

Post  B.B.Baghor on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:50 am

A preview of the book "Mary Magdalene beckons" by Mercedes Kirkel in text on pages and a tubby

http://www.goodreads.com/reader/35695-mary-magdalene-beckons?percent=9.088588

http://youtu.be/F6XdQlxR7m4

B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:39 am

Photo by David Hinchen Christ's face in window Presbyteran Church Albany

Received by Mercedes Kirkel On February 5, 2015

Yeshua: What I wish to bring forth is very simple, perhaps not easy, but nonetheless simple. It is about healing.

There is really only ever one healing, which is the healing of separation from God. All other healing is a variation upon that, a certain frequency within that, which an individual may be more open to receiving in a particular moment. Ultimately, it does not matter if someone is healed physically or not. Certainly we care about others. Certainly our heart wishes others to be in their wellness, in their wholeness. Yet there are times, quite a few times, when it is pain that draws someone to God. So the healing is never about relieving pain or suffering. The healing is about relieving separation from God.

You cannot necessarily tell this to people, unless they are ready to hear it, because they won’t understand. You may choose to offer healing of pain or suffering, and that may support someone in their path of coming closer to God. But ultimately, it is not your job to relieve anyone of pain. Your job is to fulfill your path of offering your gifts and service—to God and to the world—in the way that is most right for you. Then let go of the results because the results are divinely orchestrated. You are playing your part in this divine orchestra.

This is what I wish to offer. Are there any questions you wish to ask?

Question: In my particular case, is doing healing work one of the possible things that helps me to fully express my soul?

Yeshua: You will always know what helps you to express your soul because the things your soul is choosing for its expression are the things that connect you to God. So this is the measure you can use to determine if something is your path. Ultimately, you do healing for yourself, because it is your path to do so and by following your path you are connecting to God. It is your connection to God that serves others, more than anything you do to alter their circumstance. Your connection to God helps them most directly to connect to God. If healing is the pathway through which you can offer that, then that is your path. If chewing bubble gum is the pathway through which you can offer that, that is your path. It does not matter.

Questioner: I also feel close to God through gardening.

Yeshua: Yes. And there are all sorts of ways that you bless the Earth and all the people on the Earth through every touch of the Earth. There are infinite ways to serve. It is all about your connection to God and what lights you up, what brings your joy, what brings you passion—which is simply the energy of God filling you.

Questioner: (crying) That’s what I miss the most about my daughter [who died]. I felt like the love of God would shine through her eyes. Almost immediately after she died, I realized I’m left here on Earth to create that, without having it be for her.

Yeshua: Yes, you are understanding perfectly.

Questioner: The beauty that I saw in her was just God’s love shining through.

Yeshua: Absolutely. That is all there is. That is all this realm consists of. Any being stays in this realm until they realize that and become God’s light themselves. Then they are ready to leave and continue in another realm.

Questioner: My mother, in her dementia, has been screaming out that she was abused when she was younger. The doctors are wondering if this really happened, but I have no proof. Can you tell me if this actually happened?

Yeshua: You are not understanding what’s happening correctly.

The mind is a filter. The mind filters out the vast amount of information contained in your whole universe, which is the kind of information that exists in the Akashic Record—the information of everything. This would totally overwhelm beings and they would be nonfunctional if they received all this information. So the mind filters this out. When someone has dementia, they are losing their filter. So your mother is opening up to massive amounts of information that may be hers and may be others’.

Ultimately, it does not matter if this happened to her or did not happen to her, if it happened to her in this lifetime or if it happened to her in another lifetime. It does not matter. It is her reality now. She is experiencing this now. So you should relate to her as though this is what’s happening now.
    Give her the exact response you would give her if this were definitely the truth and her real situation—because it is, for her.

She may very well need healing. I would say she definitely needs compassion and a safe space to express her pain. Support her in expressing her pain and allow her to do so. Let her know, “Yes, yes, I hear how much pain you’re in, how painful and awful that must have been. Is there more you want to share?” Let her share. And help her, just as you would if this had happened recently.

I offer you my deepest, fullest blessings".

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:51 pm

My focus on the concept of the Science-Fictional Hybrid-Queen is somewhat reflective of Lilith -- Isis -- the Queen of Sheba -- the Black Madonna -- Cleopatra -- and Mary Magdalene. I tend to gravitate toward the Mean-Queen Theme. What Would Bloody-Mary Do?? Do you really wanna know??? I am presently very-open and very-skeptical toward just about everyone and everything -- including most of the material I post on "my" thread. Anybody can write or say just about anything. A lot of religious stuff is very difficult (or even impossible) to verify. Lawyer-Like Theologians and Preachers can slant things in a most dishonest and nefarious manner. A channeled religious-figure could really be some demonic-entity (for all anyone knows). I honestly don't know if I am fundamentally good or bad (especially in previous incarnations). Life is really a big annoying question-mark for me. I have a particular editorial-slant -- but I am even skeptical of that. I have no idea how much I think and say is representative of the way things really are. No idea at all. I'm presently reading a book about Mary Magdalene by Lynn Picknett. It's quite fine -- but I'm reading it with a Dead-Sea of Salt. http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Magdalene-Lynn-Picknett/dp/0786713119/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1426017841&sr=8-1&keywords=lynn+picknett Tradition and history have made of her "the other Mary." Even in the New Testament Mary Magdalene stands among women second only to Mary the Mother, albeit she has been reduced by the biblical Gospels to little more than a fallen woman redeemed by Jesus. In the Gnostic Gospels, however, Magdalene figures almost as significantly as Christ, who names her "the woman who knows all." The conflicting accounts of Mary Magdalene have sent best-selling author Lynn Picknett on a quest for the truth that has led her to the thirteenth-century cult of the Black Madonna, then back to Christianity's beginnings and earlier. Tracing Mary's name to Magdala in Egypt, Picknett learns that the term Magdal-eder means "tower of the flock," or Good Shepherd, a title also given to Jesus Christ. Based on her explorations into new scholarship on recently discovered Gnostic texts, Picknett finds a vital partnership between Jesus and Mary that synthesized Eastern and Egyptian mysticism and that promulgated gender equality, anointing rites, and sexual rituals. In that relationship, she discovers an alliance that Christ's Apostles and, later, the Catholic Church strove ardently to suppress. Picknett's revelations rarely fail to provoke at least a reconsideration of long-accepted church doctrine.

B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:32 pm

ortho's words: "I'm presently reading a book about Mary Magdalene by Lynn Picknett. It's quite fine -- but I'm reading it with a Dead-Sea of Salt"
    Your sense of humor is priceless, ortho, at least you can read the book while floating, on the sea of tears, in laughter or sadness LOL

On my part, regarding my way of dealing with such messages like in this thread and other channeled material, or those on ET
    existence, intraterrestrial beings, from hands on experience, astral traveling or through hearing voices, also views from all kind
    of sources on global affairs of all 13 kinds, I usually make sense of them, when I feel I can relate to the content, feeling touched
    by it in a good way. And inspired, uplifted or heartwarmed.

I've made it a habit, to explore at least 5 sources of a certain piece of information, comparing and making sense of it or not.
    Grains of salt are very useful, also having them near, when reading my sometimes bold statements. I mean the style,
    not the content, This statement is an example of what I mean, throwing confusion in for those who canread between
    my/the lines. Cheerful
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:01 pm

MARY MAGDALENE: The Way for Women to Become Empowered March 28, 2015 | Author Mercedes Kirkel

Nymphe-by-Luis-Ricardo-Falero

Part 3 of a Message received by Mercedes Kirkel on November 19, 2014

Question: Is there any way you want to assist us in our path and journey as women—to remember certain things,
    or to help and guide us in moving forward and upward?

Mary Magdalene: I have given much instruction about this in the past, much of which is recorded in the book
    "Mary Magdalene Beckons".

The women are the leaders at this time, especially the leaders in being in the heart. Yet so many women at this time
    are not fully connected to their emotional body, which is the center of the Feminine essence. Being connected to the
    emotional body is so important for everyone, men and women. But women have much more access to their emotional
    body than men tend to. So women very much need to connect to their emotional body, for themselves and also to help
    the men. Coming from the mind is rampant for women at this time, even in the spiritual world.

Most of your spirituality today is very mentally based spirituality. In many ways, it is not supportive of the Feminine,
    and women in particular. There is very little in your world, and very little in your spirituality, that is supportive of the
    Feminine. There are certainly small pockets and individuals who support the Feminine. But so much of what is needed
    to connect to the Feminine is at the very ordinary level of staying connected to your emotions and connected to your
    physical body. It is not so much about going into the higher dimensions, doing the complicated work of healing this or
    that, connecting to this or that. It’s very simple. It’s about what you all already are, emotionally and physically.
    But most of you are not incarnating it, being it, filling it, because you’ve been trained to separate. You’ve been
    trained to go into your Masculine, very, very profoundly. Very few women understand the depth of this indoctri-
    nation to abandon the Feminine that has occurred.

Your work is very much in life. It’s very much moment-to-moment. It’s about being the body, being the emotions, being
    your sexuality, which doesn’t mean animating sexuality moment-to-moment. It means being connected to your sexual
    energy. Then you are in choice how you manifest that sexual energy in the world. The same is true of your emotions.
    It doesn’t mean you’re constantly having an emotional upheaval. It means you’re connected to your emotions. All of
    these are pathways of connection to God. For women, they’re so important. They’re your gifts. But so many of you
    are still very much separate from these gifts.

Separating people from these Feminine aspects of the body, emotions, and sexuality was done as a means of control,
    because your power is in your emotions, your physical body, and your sexual energy. So it was done to take away your
    power. The mind is nothing compared to these Feminine parts of yourself. The mind is your partner. The mind is your lover.
    It will be your great companion, your partner—but not until you become your emotional self, your physical self, and
    your sexual self. This is a huge work for women in your world today.

This work of reclaiming the Feminine parts of yourself is always something that anyone can do themselves. But as women,
    it is so natural to do this together, to support one another in this. The more that happens, the faster this transformation
    can occur. And this transformation is essential. It is so important.

Questioner: Yes, thank you

Mary Magdalene: Through reclaiming the Feminine, you will feed the Masculine. The Masculine needs the Feminine.
    The Feminine is the source of nurturing and empowerment. It’s food for the Masculine. The Masculine needs that food—
    the Masculine within yourself as well as the Masculine in the world. Many are afraid of the Feminine. Embracing the Feminine
    is a courageous thing to do at this time. But it is absolutely necessary.

Questioner: Thank you for that. Thank you.

Source: http://mercedeskirkel.com/mary-magdalene-the-way-for-women-to-become-empowered/

B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:25 pm

Easter has "passed over" now, but for those of you here who enjoy Mercedes newsletters, here's an explanation by Mary Magdalene,
    about the meaning of the Cross and how planet Earth was infused by a tremendous Christ's life force energy during the crucifiction. It was the
    rebirth of Earth, a literal rebirth, at profound and very high levels of spiritual transformation.

MARY MAGDALENE: The Secret Meaning of the Cross

April 4, 2015 | Author Mercedes Kirkel

On February 19, 2014

[Note from Mercedes: This is a reposting of a previous blog from 2014. I’m offering it again because the information feels so timely for Easter.]

Blessings to all. This is Mary Magdalene and I come to you today in response to your question. You have asked about the meaning of the cross, and I am happy to respond to you about this. Many associate the cross with Jesus, who I call Yeshua, and with Christianity. The cross is associated with the crucifix and with the idea that Jesus died for your sins. There is a great deal that could be said about all of this, and I will do my best to cover as much as I can.

Many of the ideas that are currently held in your time are ideas about Yeshua that have been propagated by the Christian Church. There are many reasons why these ideas have been chosen and promoted. Not all of them have to do with things that occurred during Yeshua’s life or that were a part of his teaching. It is important to remember that the Christian church didn’t completely coalesce until several centuries after Yeshua’s life, and that it has continued to develop and change since its early beginnings. The report that the church has communicated about Yeshua’s life and the meaning behind it often has had more to do with what the church leaders were interested in than what actually occurred, or what Yeshua was teaching and wanted people to understand and receive.

I say all this because I think it is essential to put the idea of the cross in perspective. And all of this is true not only in relation to the cross, but to every aspect of Yeshua’s life and teaching. Much of what occurred and much of what he taught and wanted to transmit to people has been changed or lost over time. Because of this, you must be discerning as to what you believe and accept. Where did the ideas about Yeshua that you’ve heard come from? How do you know they are valid? How do the ideas feel to you? Do they support light and love within you? How do the people feel to you who are embracing and promoting those ideas? Do they feel full of light and love?

Remember that your feeling-sense is a much better barometer of truth than your mind. Do not be fooled by ideas if the feelings accompanying them do not uplift you. You must learn to exercise and grow your feeling-based discernment as a powerful tool for determining what is supportive to let in and what is better to discard.

Now, having laid that foundation of understanding for the context in which this is to be understood, I return to the original question about the meaning of the cross. The cross has been a symbol of many things since ancient times, long before the life of Yeshua and his crucifixion. This is why you will find it in other traditions and cultures, including those that pre-date Yeshua’s incarnation on Earth. It is a symbol of the connection between heaven and earth, or more accurately, between the divine in it’s transcendent form and manifestation on Earth. The top of the cross represents connection with the divine and the bottom of the cross represents connection with manifestion in the form of the Earth and the physical third-dimensional plane. The horizantal part of the cross represents human beings as the pivotal form on the Earth manifesting the union of the divine with third-dimensional matter.

The cross can also be seen as a representation of a human being, with the top part being the head, the horizontal part being the arms and hands, the lower part being the legs and feet, and the intersection of the vertical and horizontal being the heart. In this representation, the heart is shown to be central, that which brings everything together and out of which everything emanates. The centrality and importance of the heart was a foundational principle that underlay Yeshua’s teaching.

In your world today, the majority of people have become imbalanced with living predominantly in their head and being disconnected from and out of touch with their heart. This is a cause of a great deal of the problems you experience in your world. If you were to come back into balance and harmony with the heart being central and primary, many of your problems would be solved. Thus, this simple symbol of the cross holds a great secret for you in your present time as to what is before you to do in order to move forward spiritually.

Relative to the crucifixion, when Yeshua was crucified, there was more than one thing that was taking place. On one level, there were those in the religious institutions of the times who wanted to eliminate Yeshua, because he was challenging their structure. He wanted people to know God as love and compassion and forgiveness, and to realize their direct connection with God. This was different from what was being put forth through the Jewish temple at that time, which presented a fierce God of punishment and required people to follow many rules and institutionalized practices in order to stay in God’s graces. Those in power did not welcome the changes Yeshua was bringing, as it threatened their power and position. So there were those within the religious institutions of the times who wanted him eliminated.

There were also those within the political system and structure who were threatened by Yeshua, especially as people started to relate to him as a king, or “king of the Jews.” There was nervousness amongst the political leaders and authorities that Yeshua would revolt against the secular government and powers. There were those amongst the Jews who wanted this and hoped that Yeshua had come to lead that kind of uprising and revolt. But that was not Yeshua’s mission or interest. He had come to show people the way of bonding with a loving God, and to be that bridge for people.

The crucifixion had another significance and role. This had to do with the popular hope amongst the Jews that a messiah would appear and deliver them spiritually from a long time of being downtrodden. This was different from the hope of those who wanted a political revolution. This was a spiritual emancipation into more blessed times. This belief was intertwined with the religious stories and mythologies of the time, many of which involved a divine ruler who died and was reborn. Through that rebirth, the blessings of the divine were brought to the people. This is a very pervasive spiritual story that can be found in many cultures.

Perhaps the most prevalent at Yeshua’s time was the story of Osiris dying and being brought back to life through his wife and queen, Isis. There was an expectation in the consciousness of many people at the time that a messiah would manifest in this form. Accordingly, part of the purpose of the crucifixion was to fulfill this expectation, so that ordinary people could accept the teachings of Yeshua as true and take them in. Through fulfilling that expectation, people were able to open to Yeshua and accept him as a divine being.

The most important reason for the crucifixion, however, has largely been kept secret from people. The crucifixion was a profound process for bringing light to the Earth and implanting it within the Earth. At the time of Yeshua’s incarnation, the level of light on Earth had reached an all-time low. If the trajectory into darkness was to continue, it was likely that the Earth would not survive. Yeshua incarnated on Earth to change that. Through his own incarnation as an extremely high being of light, and through his incarnating in human form, he was able to bring a tremendous amount of light into the Earth plane. His teaching was primarily directed at instructing people how they could similarly manifest and increase the light themselves, so that the process could continue to grow through others.

Yeshua’s exoteric teaching was a very simple form of this process of increasing the light, but nonetheless very real and effective, if people truly practiced it. In essence it was all about love and the power of love. His simplest instruction – to love God with all your heart and to love everyone as yourself – was truly sufficient to continue this process of anchoring light on the Earth. There was also an esoteric teaching, for those who were ready, with more specific practices for how to do this. Those of the Essene community were especially prepared to receive and participate at this level with Yeshua, but there were others, too.

A part of the process of anchoring light into the Earth that Yeshua came to perform, was the crucifixion. This was understood by those in the inner circle around Yeshua. He knew it and we knew it. It involved him sacrificing his life-energy in a tremendous feat of spiritual work. In the crucifixion, the cross became a grid of divine energy being brought into the Earth, something like the way a tree brings the energy of light down through its extremities above the ground, going down into the Earth through its roots. It was Yeshua’s life-energy that activated this circuitry and turned the cross into a spiritual grid and conductor for divine energy to flow into the Earth and be received by the Earth. It was a literal saving of the Earth herself as a living form, charging her up like a battery with God’s light. And it changed the course of your history in Earth. It was the turning point for the return of light into your world. It has been gradual but continuous since then, and today many of you are waking up to it.

This is the true event and meaning of Easter. It was the rebirth of Earth, a literal rebirth, at profound and very high levels of spiritual transformation.
    It is not accurate that “Yeshua died for your sins” in the sense that you are evil, bad, wrong, damned, or anything like that. It is also not true that the acts of another can mitigate or remove your karma, or responsibility for your spiritual path. Each soul is responsible for themselves and their own spiritual path and results. However, if you were to interpret “sin” as separation from the light, then there is an element of truth in the expression that “Yeshua died for your sins.” For he chose to give his life to perform this huge transformational act of returning the Earth to a sufficiently high quotient of light.

And so, to return to your original question, the cross is ultimately a symbol for the infusion of God’s light into the Earth, the uniting of God and matter. Yeshua was that manifestation in human form, and through his choice to undergo the crucifixion, he brought that same light into the Earth herself, to store it and share it freely with all beings of the Earth.

This is part of why it is such a tragedy that so many are choosing to damage and even destroy the Earth at this time. That must be stopped and reversed, for the Earth is your source of physical as well as spiritual sustenance, because of the light that Yeshua infused Her with. You must make amends for the way that you are treating the Earth, and truly come to revere her and care for her as your most immediate spiritual source. For so she is. It is part of the return to loving the Feminine that is so necessary at this time.

Yeshua was a great lover of the Feminine. He understood and honored and loved the Feminine. Of this, I can attest. I received his love in limitless forms and amounts. And it was not limited to me. Yeshua’s love was boundless and given freely to all. He loved without limit of any kind. And he bequeathed his love to everyone through his love of the Earth, and his spiritual endowment of that love into the Earth. It is there for all in this time as well, waiting for you to receive and continue the process of raising the light on Earth. Those of you who are reading this are surely called to this purpose and are already on that path. My hope is that these words and explanation may help you to continue and go further in that process.

With great love, I AM Mary Magdalene

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:50 pm

I continue to be interested in the contrast between the following three groups of six:

I. Genesis through Joshua.
    II. Job through Isaiah.
    III. Matthew through Romans.

What's really going on here?? What if the Red-Letter Teachings of Jesus were somehow assimilated into Job through Isaiah?? I also continue to be interested in Gospel Source "Q". What is it's true origin?? How extensive was "Q" in it's original form?? Consider the following:

I. Torah Judaism.
    II. Talmud Judaism.
    III. Wisdom-Books -- Major-Prophets -- Source "Q" Judaism with a Non-Exclusive Universal Interpretation and Application.

There seems to be a real zoo of mythologies -- theologies -- philosophies -- and general BS. The confusion is out-there. Way out-there.
    B.B.Baghor

The spirituality of Self-acceptance

Post  B.B.Baghor on Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:51 am

MARY MAGDALENE: The Spirituality of Self-Acceptance

April 9, 2015 | Author Mercedes Kirkel

Picou,_Henri_Pierre_-_Venus_-_19th_century

Part 4 of a Message received by Mercedes Kirkel on November 19, 2014

Question: Mary, I’m very grateful for what you’ve said because I’m noticing that often spirituality
    is another way to bypass the body and go into realms that are not in the physical and human. I’ve heard
    that the next evolution of spirituality is actually authenticity and coming from the place of self-love and
    self-acceptance, where we don’t make ourselves wrong for the emotions that we have.
    They are just the emotions.

Mary Magdalene:
    It’s your body. How many of you make yourselves wrong for your body? How many of you don’t like your
    body and have rejected your body?

Questioner: So I can see this is in agreement. I’m glad to hear that.

Mary Magdalene: Yes.

B.B.Baghor

The meaning of the Resurrection

Post  B.B.Baghor on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:51 am

Jeshua presented, as a wayshower, the experience of the Ascension process by "going public".
    It was the planting of a seed, that comes to fruition now after 2000 years, for those that resonate with
    Jeshua's and Mary Magdalene's lives. As Mary explains in the interview, it's about something in human
    hearts that is surfacing, a love that cannot be withheld. The divine feminine longs to awaken through
    mastery of our emotions and the acknowledgement of painful emotions in need of healing and stepping
    onto the path of healing and growth. Our emotions are a feature of our present reality.

To me, this is a profound explanation by Mary: (in the 3rd tubby)

"Painful emotions were given as an avenue of re-connecting with God, when you've become disconnected.
    And the painful emotions are a communication device, much like physical pain is telling you that there's
    something you need to address in your body. And if all you ever you do is suppress the physical pain or
    avoid the physical pain, it may be harmful to you. You maybe not addressing something that needs taking
    care of, in terms of your health and well-being at the physical level.

It's the same way with emotions, the emotions are telling you that there's something at the core of your
    being that needs addressing. And the emotions are the voice for this something, the something that I've
    given the name of as "your inner divinity" specifically I call it your inner divine qualities. That everyone has,
    this core part of themselves, that is their connection to God. And when you have painful emotions, the
    emotion is alerting you, that in one or more of those divine qualities you become disconnected from God.

And, not only does the emotion do that, but it actually shines a light on the pathway to find that inner
    divine quality, that you have become disconnected from and to reconnect it. So, it's actually showing you
    the avenue, the way. It's showing you the way to the healing that you require."

For the full interview, presented in 3 tubbies, go here:
    http://mercedeskirkel.com/mary-magdalene-the-meaning-of-the-resurrection/?utm_source=1504019+ITH+Newsletter&utm_campaign=15-04-19+ITH+Nwsltr&utm_medium=email

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    B.B.Baghor

Balancing the Divine masculine and feminine

Post  B.B.Baghor on Mon May 04, 2015 6:46 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0-zCwSfkOo (video presented with the message below)

Image by Mbiama

MARY MAGDALENE: Masculine-Feminine Balancing
    Part 5 of a Message received by Mercedes Kirkel on November 19, 2014

Question: Mary, we keep talking about the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine coming together in balance,
    and it’s still not in balance. Do you see that actually happening in this lifetime?

Mary Magdalene: It is up to you. It is a creative moment. It is how quickly you choose—you as individuals and
    you as a whole, as a collective—and how strong the need is for it. That is always what moves you. That is the way.
    That is the path.
    Of course humans are not fully understanding time altogether. What is happening is happening very quickly in the grand
    scheme of things. But to all of you incarnated now it may seem very slow. But this change is happening very quickly.

Source: http://mercedeskirkel.com/mary-magdalene-masculine-feminine-balancing/

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Mon May 04, 2015 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Mon May 04, 2015 7:03 am

Do trees communicate? (video shared with message below)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSGPNm3bFmQ

MARY MAGDALENE: Letting Go of the Third Dimension
    April 30, 2015 | Author Mercedes Kirkel

Picture by ผู้สร้างสรรค์ผลงาน/ส่งข้อมูลเก็บในคลังข้อมูลเสรีวิกิมีเดียคอมมอนส์ - เทวประภาส มากคล้าย

Part 6 of a Message received by Mercedes Kirkel on November 19, 2014

Question: Mary, I feel this spiritual quickening in my life and I’m having trouble keeping up. Do you have any advice
    how to keep in balance with this? Things are just coming so fast. How do I integrate my physical life with the quickening
    of the spiritual life? The physical life is so slow and the spiritual life is so quick. I don’t know how to integrate that so that
    the physical life is in balance with the spiritual.

Mary Magdalene: It requires letting go. The more you’re holding on, the harder it will be—the more impossible,
    ultimately, it will be. The more you let go and surrender, then you will be able to do everything that is necessary to do.

Questioner: I don’t know what you mean by surrendering and let go. Can you explain that a little more?

Mary Magdalene: It’s calling for a greater degree of letting go, which is ultimately letting go in God. The first step
    is to become aware of how you may be holding on, trying to do it by third-dimensional, mechanical means. That is becoming
    less and less viable. Part of this spiritual process is that you are in a process of transforming how things will get accomplished.
    More and more you’re being called upon to let go in God and let God direct you as to what to do. That will be the way that will
    be perfect.

Questioner: (Taking a big breath) OK, I can do it.

Mary Magdalene: You’ll get instant feedback whether you are doing it or not! (She laughs.)

Mary Magdalene: This process of letting go of the third dimension is not easy. Your attachments to the third dimension
    are profound, profound. It is a kind of a death process. It is what beings experience when they let go of the third dimension in
    dying, and how difficult that is for many. This is part of why you practice things like meditation, because meditation is a form of
    that letting go, that release. Meditation trains you to more and more come from that place. There are these processes, and there
    are many various forms, but if it is a true meditation it is helping you to let go. That may be something to do more of.

Questioner: Right, absolutely. Thank you. I still would like a little bit of clarity about how we are in the third dimension but
    also letting go of it. It sort of sounds like a contradiction.

Mary Magdalene: You’re letting go of the third dimensional process of being.

Questioner: Process of being vs. actually being here. We aren’t dying, we are just…

Mary Magdalene: Right. You’re more and more integrating a higher-dimensional way of being, even while you’re still here.
    You may be partly in the higher dimension. It may be a percentage of being here and being there. The third dimension is very
    much about power. The way in the third dimension is about bringing power, or you might say “force,” to doing things.
    Many people are familiar with this when they think about willpower, doing things in a willful way. You’re now learning a different
    way and seeing that, more and more, the willful, forceful way causes great conflict and tension, and ultimately doesn’t work.
    As things get faster and faster, it will work less and less.

Source:
    http://mercedeskirkel.com/mary-magdalene-letting-go-of-the-third-dimension/?utm_source=150503v2+ITH+Newsletter&
    utm_campaign=150503+ITH+Newsletter&utm_medium=email
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Mon May 11, 2015 3:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rxwq2v4WRo

The planet doesn't need saving. We do. Xiuhtezcatl Martinez is not your average 14 year old. Dubbed the ‘Anti-Beiber', he is mobilizing his army of teens in 25 countries to demand greener policy from our world’s leaders.

MARY MAGDALENE: The Secret to Feminine Power May 9, 2015 | Author Mercedes Kirkel

aphrodite by William adolphe bouguereau

Part 7 of a Message received by Mercedes Kirkel on November 19, 2014

Questioner: I want to understand about incorporating our sexuality into our spirituality, because I love it. Isn’t that just totally the third dimension, because it’s our body and it’s so enjoyable?

Mary Magdalene: Oh no. (She laughs.) Your sexuality is your body, but it is also your energy. If there were no energy, if it was simply your bodies, you wouldn’t enjoy it. It’s the energy that lights you up, that gives you pleasure. Energy is what you’re experiencing.

As you ascend—as more and more your higher-dimensional experience becomes where you are centered and what you are experiencing—you will be more and more having an energetic experience, and less and less a physical experience. This is what many are afraid of, because they don’t have the experience of how exponentially more wonderful that is.

It comes in the perfect timing, when the being is ready to open to that. Is that helpful?

Questioner: Yes, it affirms that I don’t have to be afraid that I’m stuck in the third dimension by enjoying sexuality. I think part of the stigma of the world, of this Earth, is that somehow sexuality is…

Mary Magdalene: Lower?

Questioner: Lower, exactly.

Mary Magdalene: Right there with women. (She laughs.)

Questioner: Yes, right. It’s demeaned, when it should be honored.

Mary Magdalene: Because it is so powerful.

Questioner: Because it’s so powerful! It’s the power that runs the world. Yet they want to just squish it.

Mary Magdalene: Yes. That is our Feminine power.

Questioner: I see. And everyone is terrified of it… especially men!

Mary Magdalene: And many women, too, because the women have received the same indoctrination.

Questioner: Right. “Don’t go there.” So that’s why it’s now becoming sacred.

Mary Magdalene: It’s always been sacred. (She laughs.) But more and more people are now ready to engage it in that form.

Questioner: It’s always been—it’s just a recognition.

Mary Magdalene: And an embrace, a choosing.

Questioner: Due to things like Playboy magazine and prostitution, I think a lot of men have been exposed to the very negative side of sexuality.

Mary Magdalene: It’s the very Masculine side, when it’s cut off from the Feminine.

Questioner: Emotion?

Mary Magdalene: Emotion… and also the heart, softness, opening… and the Feminine needs of love, safety, stability, being lovingly held and protected, home… all of the Feminine parts of ourselves. So it’s the Masculine version of being engaged in sexuality, without the Feminine.

Questioner: Without the caring, compassion, home, love—just the enjoyment part. And then they just throw everything else away, and they separate things into, “This is OK and that is not OK.”

Mary Magdalene: What is OK and what’s not OK?

Questioner: The woman in Playboy magazine is never to be respected. However, she could be married and have children.

Mary Magdalene: But that would probably take away from the Masculine-only version of sexuality. (Laughing.)

Questioner: Right. So she’s a toy, and this one is OK because she’s my wife.

Mary Magdalene: I’m not exactly clear.

Questioner: Some men perceive females in a negative way, like their mom is OK, but someone who is in Playboy magazine is not.

Mary Magdalene: It is basically their relationship to their own sexuality, because they don’t see their mother as a sexual being, just as was done to Mother Mary. She was completely removed from her sexuality. If men are not embracing their own sexuality fully, then they project that part of their sexuality onto another woman, and they both desire her and disdain her at the same time.

Questioner: Why the disdain?

Mary Magdalene: Because they’ve rejected their own Feminine side, so it is projected onto the woman.

Questioner: That is shifting now, isn’t it?

Mary Magdalene: It needs to shift, absolutely. And women need to help. Women need to guide. Women need to be the leaders. Women need to show what strong, soft, beautiful, loving Femininity and sexuality is, and to guide the men into opening to that.
    They’ll follow. (Everyone laughs.)

Questioner: Cool!

Mary Magdalene: Yes. But for that to happen, women need to stop being “the man.” They need to become “the woman.”

Questioner: Right. To survive in the man’s world, a lot of the women have just become men, which is kind of sad. I’ve seen it a number of times.

Mary Magdalene: Most women have done this.

Questioner: Most women, including me?

Mary Magdalene: There are probably parts of yourself in which you’ve done that. Most women have vestiges, where they don’t even realize it, of having adapted to survive in a man’s world. But more and more women are awakening to their Femininity and bringing that forth. You are the leaders who will help other women to do this.

Questioner: Right.
    I love to be a girly girl. I love that!

Mary Magdalene: Yes, that’s one of your strengths.

B.B.Baghor

Accessing feminine power

Post  B.B.Baghor on Sun May 17, 2015 11:41 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRLJscAlk1M

Mercedes Kirkel's words: "I have enjoyed many of Prince Ea's messages, but this one particularly speaks to my heart and soul.
    I love the feeling and passion he expresses, along with his wisdom. Be sure to watch it to the end -- you'll see why.

MARY MAGDALENE: Accessing Feminine Power May 14, 2015 | Author Mercedes Kirkel

Photograph by Rama

Part 8 of a Message received by Mercedes Kirkel on November 19, 2014

Question: Mary, what is your advice for women to come into their true Feminine power,
    because women have been conditioned to not be in their true power.

Mary Magdalene: Connect to your emotions. Connect to your body.
    Connect to your sexuality. That’s where you’re Feminine power is.
    It may not look the same as what you tend to think of as power,
    because power has been defined in a very Masculine way.
    But it is powerful, without doubt.

For both Feminine and Masculine, your true power is in your communion with God.
    It’s ultimately the same for the Feminine and Masculine.
    Your real power is in your connection with God.
    But the Feminine avenues for that are through the emotions, sexuality, and the body.

It doesn’t mean you won’t use your mind or have a brilliant mind.
    But your mind will be in service to this strength of your Feminine self.
    Is that helpful?

Questioner: Yes it is, thank you.

Mary Magdalene: You’re welcome.

B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Sun May 24, 2015 2:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBg7-fbnPLA

"I love this video from David Wolfe, and so agree with what he's saying.
    Check it out! Blessings from my heart to yours -- Mercedes Kirkel"

MARY MAGDALENE: Surrender Isn’t Passivity

May 22, 2015 | Author Mercedes Kirkel
    Part 9 of a Message received by Mercedes Kirkel on November 19, 2014

Question: I feel that the greatest power we have is surrender. The real surrender to God seems so enormously powerful, just like the sun, something of enormous power, far beyond a limited human being.

Mary Magdalene: Don’t confuse surrender with passivity. Surrender can take any form. It may move you to be very active and very engaged. But the activity is from the place of following God, letting God move you.

Questioner: It doesn’t feel like a giving up—other than giving up something that’s in the way and then asking God to guide you and to do what it will with you. It’s a very active thing to surrender in that way.

©2015 Mercedes Kirkel, http://www.mercedeskirkel.com, All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to share this message as long
    as the message is posted in its entirety, nothing has been changed or altered in any way, and Mercedes Kirkel’s credit of authorship,
    this copyright notice, and Mercedes Kirkel’s website (http://www.mercedeskirkel.com) are included. To receive ongoing messages
    from Mary Magdalene and others, go to http://www.mercedeskirkel.com and sign up for the Into The Heart weekly newsletter.
    B.B.Baghor

Mary Magdalene: My state now

Post  B.B.Baghor on Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq1Fti9-ct4

MARY MAGDALENE: My State Now

May 30, 2015 | Author Mercedes Kirkel

Image by-Pink Sherbet Photography
    Part 10 of a message received by Mercedes Kirkel on November 19, 2014

Question: Mary, can you tell us what your life looks like now?

Mercedes: What she is showing me is that she is part of a very large group—you might call it a soul group.
    They’re in a form that is hard for us to understand. It’s like a form of light. Their work involves blessing, meditation,
    and their own evolution. And they work together with many ascended beings. That’s as much as she’s showing.

Mary Magdalene: It seems this may be a good closing place for now.
    My sense is that you are all clear on what your path and your work is, and that you are not overwhelmed by it,
    which is most wonderful. There are many who do feel overwhelmed, or may be avoiding their path out of some
    sense of it being too difficult, too hard. You help them just by what you do within yourself. You may be able to
    help them in other ways, but your demonstration is what helps them more than anything. Your demonstration
    helps them to see that it is possible to find the light, to find joy, to find everything that humans want through
    the path of transcendence and communion with God. So you are the way-showers and I thank you all so much.

In great blessings and love, I AM Mary Magdalene

©2015 Mercedes Kirkel, http://www.mercedeskirkel.com, All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to share this
    message as long as the message is posted in its entirety, nothing has been changed or altered in any way,
    and Mercedes Kirkel’s credit of authorship, this copyright notice, and Mercedes Kirkel’s website
    (http://www.mercedeskirkel.com) are included. To receive ongoing messages from Mary Magdalene and others,
    go to http://www.mercedeskirkel.com and sign up for the Into The Heart weekly newsletter.

Source: http://mercedeskirkel.com/mary-magdalene-my-state-now/
    B.B.Baghor

What we really want when we're in pain

Post  B.B.Baghor on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:35 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm-T3HCa618

WHAT WE REALLY WANT WHEN WE’RE IN PAIN
    June 6, 2015 | Author Mercedes Kirkel

Pain-Gyula_von_Benczur_Amor_mit_Wespe_1920 (Amor with a wasp)

By Mercedes Kirkel

This week I was in pain. Not physical pain, emotional pain. Something happened with my mother that deeply disturbed me.
    My mother lives half way across the country and was recently placed in a memory care facility. What was disturbing me was
    that I hadn’t been told where my mother had been transferred to and I didn’t know how to find out.
    When I realized all this, I became very upset.

The people who knew where she was weren’t available to talk with me, so I did some processing with myself around what had occurred.
    I came to a place of realizing that the people who had made this decision needed blessing. I couldn’t imagine them doing this unless
    they were under some kind of duress. I began to send them blessings and this actually brought me to a space of peace.

But the situation with my mother was still there and over time I felt myself sinking. It was really hard for me to not know where she was.
    I reached out to a number of friends to help me to get through my pain. Each time I told someone what had occurred,
    I could see the distress on their face. Obviously, they found the situation painful just to hear about.
    Then they tried to help me.

Different people tried different things. Some expressed anger toward the people who had taken the actions.
    Some explained to me why they thought those people had chosen to do what they did. Some told me their stories of similar incidents.
    Some offered me a hug. Some assured me it would all work out.

I could feel everyone’s energy and genuine desire to help me. But sadly, it wasn’t really working.
    Maybe a little, teensy bit.
    But not much.

Then I realized that I knew what I really wanted from my friends. I wanted them to help me open up to my feelings,
    or as Mary Magdalene says, “to embrace my feelings.” I was struggling to just be with my pain, because of the intensity
    of what I was feeling and my own habits of jumping out of painful emotions when they come up.
    I needed help to go into it.

Beyond that, I wanted help to find the inner divine qualities that the feelings were actually coming out of.
    This is Mary’s basic teaching about how to respond to pain, which she brought forth in Mary Magdalene Beckons.
    She said that whenever we’re in emotional pain, the emotions are showing us that we’ve gotten disconnected from our own inner divinity.
    What’s more, the emotions themselves are our guides, showing us how to reconnect to that divine part of ourselves (our inner divine qualities)
    —if we understand how to relate to them rightly.

There was no question that I was disconnected from the divine. I felt like I was in a black hole.
    But now that I’d had the light-bulb moment of realizing what I wanted, I had a ray of hope that I could get what would actually help me.
    I chose two friends and explained that what I’d really like was for them to verbally reflect back to me the feelings I was having,
    which would help me to open to those feelings.
    They were able to do that right away.
    They readily reflected back to me that I was in pain and also felt powerless.

Then they went to the next step, which is really important.
    They made guesses as to what the inner divine qualities were that were the source of my feelings..
    With my friends’ help, I was able to discern that my pain was because I was wanting connection with my mom.
    The powerlessness I was feeling was because I wanted to matter. (Not being told where my mother was had pushed my
    “I don’t matter” button.)

What I love about this process is how direct and streamlined it is. I actually think of it as elegant.
    Just by identifying the inner divine qualities that I’d become disconnected from—in this case connection with a loved one and mattering—
    that awareness brought the light of consciousness to shine on those qualities. As soon as that happened, my own consciousness of
    what I’d been disconnected from was sufficient to restore me to that divine part of myself.
    Voila—connected again!
    So simple, yet deeply effective.

At that point, I had the right sign that I was reconnected to my inner divinity, which I so often see when I guide others through this process:
    I came to peace. Not long afterward, I received a message telling me where my mother was and how I could contact her.
    Hallelujah! I was definitely relieved.

I celebrated my return to connection with my inner divinity, along with connection to my mom.
    And I celebrated the step I’d taken to ask for what I wanted and receive the support I so needed.

©2015 Mercedes Kirkel, http://www.mercedeskirkel.com, All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to share this message as long as the message
    is posted in its entirety, nothing has been changed or altered in any way, and Mercedes Kirkel’s credit of authorship, this copyright notice,
    and Mercedes Kirkel’s website (http://www.mercedeskirkel.com) are included.
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:04 pm

MARY MAGDALENE: Healing Shame Around Addictions and Sexuality
    June 13, 2015 | Author Mercedes Kirkel

Shame by Francisco Goya [Public domain]

Received by Mercedes Kirkel On April 22, 2015

[Note from Mercedes: This is an excerpt from a channeled reading with a client, who graciously agreed to share this portion because of the
    universal nature and profundity of Mary’s responses.]

Questioner: My question has to do with releasing shame. All my life I’ve felt like I’m not good enough, or I’m bad, or something’s wrong
    with me. I’m currently going through therapy for a substance-abuse problem and healing that. I think a big part of that healing is releasing
    my shame. Any guidance you can give me on that would be helpful.

Mary Magdalene: This is very wonderful that you have identified the connection between shame and using substances. You’re getting
    to a very deep level and that is where the healing can occur. I acknowledge you for your awareness of the connection between these and
    your openness to healing the shame that you carry.

Are there particular arenas in your life that you feel or experience shame?

Questioner: A big one is that I even have this substance-abuse problem. I feel so shameful about it, like I’m wrong and bad. It’s a
    substance abuse to prescription medications that got out of hand and now I’m working on it. I feel so much shame that I’ve spent the last
    ten years of my life with this substance-abuse problem.

Mary Magdalene: What were these medications originally prescribed for?

Questioner: It was for attention deficit disorder. I’m really sensitive and it helped me to kind of shut off my feelings so I could focus and
    do work. Sometimes I think I’m not cut out for this world: I’m too sensitive, too emotional. I can’t be like that if I need to work and do the
    practical things of life. So that’s what it was prescribed for. But I’m at a point now where I don’t want to take the medication any more.
    I want to love and respect my body.

Mary Magdalene: So is it simply that you’re wanting to get off the medication that’s been prescribed? Or have you taken the medication
    in ways that it wasn’t prescribed.

Questioner: Both. I’ve taken it in ways that weren’t prescribed and I’m working with a therapist to get off of it. It’s only in the past two
    months that I’ve been able to acknowledge this and been honest about it. So I’d like any guidance about getting off of it, but also help
    with this shame I feel around it.

There’s another shame, too, that started when I was really young. This was the first shame, which I’m just starting to realize. When I
    was really young, like still in diapers, I masturbated. Growing up in a Catholic household, I knew that it was so shameful. And I still feel
    so much shame around that now. I was so young; I don’t know why I did it.

Mary Magdalene: Thank you for speaking this. When one has shame, even speaking it is difficult because there is so much fear about
    being ostracized, being abandoned if you show people the part of yourself that you feel shame for. So speaking about it is the beginning
    of healing. It shows that, first, you’ve become aware and honest with yourself that this is what’s going on, that you have these areas
    that you have shame about. Then you begin to find people who you can trust, who it’s safe to share this with and open up this part of
    yourself to them. That, in and of itself, is a great step of healing.

You need to have discernment in speaking to others about this. It is important to only open yourself up with people who you discern that
    are safe. There are people who it may not be safe to open up to, people who may not understand or hold these events in the same way
    you do. It is not necessary or even wise for you to open up to those people. You can be in choice about who the people are who are safe
    for you to open up to, the people who will be supportive for you to open up to, who actually will help you in the ways that you are wanting
    help. So be very aware of your choice and start to empower yourself to be in choice rather than being at the effect of random responses
    from random individuals.

How does that part feel to you?

Questioner: That feels good. That gives me a lot of security and guidance.

Mary Magdalene: Yes. This is the beginning of reclaiming your own personal power. When there’s shame, you have given away a part of
    your power to someone or some entity that you probably trusted. Now, at the stage of life you’re currently in, you may realize that they
    weren’t entirely trustworthy or they weren’t entirely for your highest good. They gave you messages that what you were doing was bad,
    wrong, sinful, evil, or that somehow you, yourself, were bad, wrong, sinful, evil, or deficient, not right, not good enough because you were
    engaging certain behaviors.

This is a very sad state of affairs. It is a very third-dimensional issue because in the third-dimensional consciousness there is a very strong
    belief in these dualities of good-bad, right-wrong, evil-godly, those kinds of things. At the higher dimensions, we see things very differently.
    We see those kinds of dualities as quite destructive, quite harmful to people’s spiritual growth and their spiritual path.

Part of the spiritual process at the third dimension is realizing that many people have been programmed with this kind of thinking that certain
    things are good and certain things are bad; certain things are godly and certain things are ungodly; that kind of thing. Those beliefs are not
    a given. It is a choice to hold such beliefs.

I would like to suggest a very different possibility, which from my point of view is part of the transcendence of the third dimension and moving
    into a higher-dimensional consciousness. That possibility is to see that there is no such thing as good-bad. There is no such thing as right-
    wrong. All there are is experiences that are either supporting you or not supporting you in your divine growth and unfolding.

When you were very young and you were touching yourself or experiencing your sexual energy through forms of touch and self-pleasuring in
    whatever way you did, this certainly was not bad or wrong in any way at all, from my point of view. I see it as a completely natural thing to
    do because you were becoming aware of your physical body and your energy—including your sexual energy, which is connected to your
    physical body. You were exploring that. To me that is as healthy as learning how to walk, where you’re exploring your physical body and its
    possibilities for mobility. No one said you were bad or wrong or evil for exploring movement and walking. I certainly don’t see you as any more
    bad, wrong, or evil for learning about and exploring your sexual energy and your physical sexuality.

I see it as most unfortunate that institutions, such as the Catholic church, have promoted this belief that you are bad, wrong, sinful, or
    whatever else for doing what I consider to be not only a very natural thing but a healthy thing. Sexuality is part of who we are. It’s no
    more evil than your appetite for food. People don’t call being hungry and having a meal evil. Hunger is simply an energy you have in your
    body that’s connected to physical systems that are natural to your body. The same is true of sexuality.

However, sexuality has the potential for connecting you with God in a very profound way, a way that for most people is much more profound
    than most of your other bodily functions. In fact, this is why religious institutions have tried to convince people that sexuality is bad, wrong,
    or whatever. If you did not have that belief, if you believed or understood that your sexuality is natural, healthy, important, and a vital part
    of your life of connection to God, you would be a naturally empowered person—empowered to transcend the limitations of the third dimension
    and third-dimensional thinking. Those institutions have not wanted people to become empowered in that way, because they benefited from
    people’s separation from their own power, people’s obedience to them and placing them in a position of power.

This is all part of the third-dimensional legacy. It’s all part of what beings are learning about and learning to transcend and grow beyond in
    their experience in coming to Earth. Not only is it part of your spiritual path to explore your sexuality, but it is part of your spiritual path to
    go beyond the limitations of the thinking that says your sexuality is shameful or sinful in any way, to go beyond being limited by this kind of
    belief structure.

So from my point of view, in many ways you are right on course. You’re having your experience of having been limited by having taken on
    these belief systems, which was probably a very natural, understandable thing to do because you encountered them as a child. Very likely,
    the ones who you were trusting to discern for you which beliefs were supportive for you to take on believed this. So you took it on because
    they believed it.

But now you are an adult. You are growing and maturing spiritually. This is your time to become aware and conscious of what you choose
    to believe, what you choose to follow, what ideas you choose to empower as things that seem true, in the sense that they are consistent
    with your own experience and your own guidance.

I am guessing from what you’ve said that you no longer ascribe to the beliefs that sexuality or even masturbation is inherently wrong or
    bad or sinful, and yet you are struggling with earlier programming. Is that right?

Questioner: Correct.

Mary Magdalene: Even this kind of conversation can be immensely helpful in understanding that that is just one option amongst many,
    many options. From my point of view, you were probably a sensitive child. Your awareness of energy was probably very high. So you were
    naturally aware of your sexual energy at a young age, possibly younger than many other people. And you were empowering yourself to
    explore this. These are all very wonderful things, from my point of view. There is certainly no harm, that I am aware of, that can come to
    a child from exploring their sexuality, masturbating, and having orgasms. But because of their programming, other individuals—very likely
    including your family members—may have been uncomfortable with this. It may have been in conflict with their beliefs, or the level of
    shame that they carried, or their comfort around sexuality altogether, because of the programming they received and ascribed to.

In fact, the problem was probably much more on the part of those who told you that you were wrong. Maybe they didn’t even tell you that.
    Maybe they just were experiencing that within themselves. And because you are a very sensitive being, you picked up on their discomfort,
    their conflict, and their beliefs. And you took that on.

Does that seem accurate?

Questioner:
    That’s exactly how it seems.

Mary Magdalene:
    So the first part is to realize that these were really their issues, their difficulty, their challenges that you took on, not your
    own. You were simply being your own natural, sensitive self.

What’s important is to realize that the decision of yours to take on their issues as your own issues was your choice. Of course you were very
    young and it is natural to do things like that when you are young. But nevertheless it was a choice.

Now you have the choice to no longer continue to take on those beliefs or those conflicts that others are carrying. Can you sense this in yourself?

Questioner: Yes, absolutely.

Mary Magdalene: Again, it does not mean that you need to go telling everyone you meet that you feel differently or that you have a different
    point of view. That may not be supportive. You are in choice about who you share this with. But you can certainly do this for yourself in relation-
    ship to these arenas. You can do this relative to sexuality. And you can also do this relative to your use of the medicine that you were taking.

I have been shown very strongly that whenever a being makes a choice, there are always very wonderful, or you could say beautiful, reasons
    for that choice. Those reasons are what I have called your “inner divine qualities.” When you made the choice to first take the medicine, and
    then later to take it more than was being prescribed, you had very important reasons why you made that choice. It doesn’t mean that the
    outcome of that choice—the outcome of the behaviors that you chose to engage—are ones that you are pleased about. It could be that you
    look at the outcome of those behaviors and you regret that choice. You regret that you chose to act upon your motivations in that particular
    way. But regret and shame are very different things.

Regret is part of the human experience. Humans makes choices. In retrospect, some of the choices you are happy about and some of the
    choices you are not happy about. Both serve your growth. So it is fine to make choices that you are not happy about. That is part of the
    growth process.

When you realize you’ve made choices you’re not happy about, most humans experience regret. But if you have been given the program
    that whenever you feel regret it means you’re a bad person, then very likely that regret will turn into shame. Shame is saying “there’s
    something defective about me because I made this choice, or I took this action.” That is based on a combination of regret and judgment.
    You’re making judgments about yourself, such as: “I should have known better.” “I should have been stronger.” “I shouldn’t have been
    vulnerable to this kind of artificial support.”

Are you making those kinds of judgments about yourself?

Mary Magdalene: Are there other judgments that you’re making, too?

Questioner: It tends to be the same things: “I shouldn’t have done that.” “I should be stronger.” “I shouldn’t be so emotional.” …

Mary Magdalene: “I should know better.” “I should be more stable.” “I should be more like other people who don’t have these problems.”

Those kinds of things?

Questioner:
    Absolutely.

Mary Magdalene: Yes. “There’s something the matter with me that I can’t do it right.”

Questioner: Exactly.

Mary Magdalene: When you set all those judgments aside, are you able to feel something different in terms of an emotion, other than shame,
    relative to your taking this medicine?

Questioner:
    Yes.

Mary Magdalene:
    What is it that comes up?

Questioner: More compassion.

Mary Magdalene: And perhaps regret or sadness for the situation that you’re in?

Questioner: Yes, sadness and regret. But especially when you were talking about the inner divine qualities, then I feel compassion.

Mary Magdalene: Yes. There are two things. You have sadness that engaging with these medicines hasn’t supported you in the way that you
    were hoping. Is that true?

Questioner: Correct.

Mary Magdalene: And it has had some negative ramifications. Is that right?

Questioner:
    Yes.

What I would like to look at are the inner divine qualities that you were hoping to fulfill by taking this medicine, and even taking more than
    was prescribed. What were you hoping to accomplish by that, consciously or unconsciously?

Questioner: Power over myself—being powerful. Also being productive, getting stuff done. Being able to connect with people. I think I also
    used the medicine to mask some depression, as well. So I wanted to be joyful and happy to connect with people, and give that joy and hap-
    piness to people.

Mary Magdalene: Beautiful! This is the important thing that will help you the most with shame. It is to realize there were very valid, important,
    and even beautiful reasons why you were making these choices. You wanted to have power over yourself. You wanted to be productive and
    functional. You wanted to connect with others. You wanted joy in your life. These are wonderful, important things that everyone needs in
    their life. You were choosing this modality of trying to accomplish these things. Perhaps it didn’t work the way that you were hoping.
    But that doesn’t mean that you are a bad person. It simply means you made a choice that didn’t work out the way that you were hoping.

Now what you can do is take steps to make a different choice. Take steps to get off of the substance, if that’s what you choose to do,
    or whatever seems like the wisest choice now to accomplish these same things. Because it’s still important that you have all of these things:
    that you feel empowered, that you are functional and productive, that you connect with others, and that you have joy in your life. You still
    need all of those things. You can simply shift from this self-judgment and paralyzing position of “I’m bad,” to “I tried something. It didn’t work
    the way I had hoped. Now I’m going to look at what else I can do to fulfill these important inner divine qualities.”

How does that land with you?

Questioner: That’s very helpful and feels very healing.

Mary Magdalene: Wonderful.

Hopefully you are finding people who can support you in finding practical steps you can take to fulfill these inner divine qualities, which will
    support you in better ways than the ways you were trying through the medicine.

I highly recommend that you also change your languageing. Rather than saying, “I have a substance-abuse problem,”—because you’re labeling
    yourself as one who’s involved in abuse—say, “I have a problem with my use of this medication. It’s not supporting me. I want to change that.”
    Simply state what is without any judgment.

Can you feel the difference?

Questioner: Absolutely. Yes. (laughing) Thank you, that feels so much better.

Mary Magdalene: (laughing) Wonderful.

Questioner: I have another question about depression. I have a big fear of depression. I anticipate having depression as a result
    of the chemical changes I’m going to have in my body through going off this medication. I think I started to use the medication to mask
    some depression. It’s really the fatigue and lack of motivation that I don’t like.

Mary Magdalene: Yes. So that is wonderful because now you’re getting to the root of the issues that motivated you originally to
    use the medication. And again, you can look at other options.

It may be that you need medication to help you with depression, but you can look at using medication as one option. You can look at
    which medications would be most helpful, if you choose to engage medication. Find someone who can help you with your full spectrum
    of concerns. You may want to work with someone more naturally oriented, who is open to the use of medications as one option, and who
    can help you sort through all the various possibilities, as well as your concerns. Then they can help you to come up with a holistic program
    that will be tailored to you and will hopefully help you the best. They can also help you to monitor the program and how it’s working for you.
    Then, if you start with a medication and find out it’s not working the way you hoped, or it has consequences you didn’t realize beforehand,
    you can make choices about what steps to take.

You can also start to look at natural options for handling depression. There may be things in your diet that could change the actual bioche-
    mistry in your body. There could be things like exercise. There could be certain social engagements or a support group of some sort or other,
    working with a therapist or a coach. There may be all kinds of things.

So I suggest that you get a support person who you like where they’re coming from, who you trust, and who you feel has the understanding
    of the full picture, so they can help you to access all the different kinds of resources you may need.

Questioner: Thank you. That’s very helpful.

Mary Magdalene: Wonderful.

©2015 Mercedes Kirkel, http://www.mercedeskirkel.com, All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to share this message as long as the
    message is posted in its entirety, nothing has been changed or altered in any way, and Mercedes Kirkel’s credit of authorship, this
    copyright notice, and Mercedes Kirkel’s website (http://www.mercedeskirkel.com) are included.
    B.B.Baghor

July 21st 2015 Mary Magdalene's Celebration Day

Post  B.B.Baghor on Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:46 am

“Beware of those who say, ‘ Here it is’ or ‘There it is’,
    for the kingdom of God dwells within you”
    - The Gospel of Mary

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:01 pm