tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

FEMINISTS MUTE ON MUSLIM RAPE EPIDEMIC SWEEPING EUROPE

enemyofNWO

FEMINISTS MUTE ON MUSLIM RAPE EPIDEMIC SWEEPING EUROPE

Post  enemyofNWO on Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:29 am

http://www.infowars.com/feminists-mute-on-muslim-rape-epidemic-sweeping-europe/

SNIP
    "UNITED KINGDOM

In 2012, it emerged that over a thousand mostly white young girls in the northern England town of Rotherham were systematically groomed, trafficked, beaten and sexually abused by rape gangs consisting of mainly Pakistani Muslim men. A report released earlier this month confirmed that the local Labour government council and the police covered up this horror because they were afraid of being characterized as racist or politically incorrect.

For over 15 years, criminal rape gangs were protected by the authorities because of their foreign ethnicity. Meanwhile, young girls were being beaten and raped, then ignored, labeled liars and left defenseless because they were white.

The reaction from feminists to this outrage, even after an initial 2013 report confirmed the depth of the scandal, was either complete silence or even tacit agreement with how the Labour government dealt with the issue.

The shocking escalation of sexual assaults against women attributed to growing immigrant Muslim populations in the Scandinavian countries of Denmark, Sweden and Norway has also been almost universally ignored by feminist groups. "

continues at
    http://www.infowars.com/feminists-mute-on-muslim-rape-epidemic-sweeping-europe/
    mudra

Re: FEMINISTS MUTE ON MUSLIM RAPE EPIDEMIC SWEEPING EUROPE

Post  mudra on Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:17 pm

This si so estonishing. That this has been kept under silence I mean.
    I have heard of gang raping of girls brought to workers mainly foreigners
    but I wonder who is financing this type of activity .

Love from me
    mudra
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO on Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:55 am

Selwyn Duke — The New American Feb 18, 2015

in denial . Female sacrifice hasn’t ended. It has just been transferred from the altars of pagan gods to that of political correctness, and the rending of bodies takes a back seat to the searing of souls.

If you had to pick a contender for rape capital of the world, Sweden wouldn’t likely come to mind. Yet it now has the second-highest “official” rape rate of any country. It’s 53.2 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants is five times the United States’ rate and is only surpassed by Lesotho, a tiny nation in the middle of southern Africa.

It wasn’t always this way. Once an extremely safe land, violent crime in Sweden has increased 300 percent since 1975. That year, write Scandinavian journalists Ingrid Carlqvist and Lars Hedegaard, “421 rapes were reported to the police; in 2014, it was 6,620. That is an increase of 1,472%.” Why is 1975 significant?

Continues at : http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=111364

The tragic thing is that complaining about it could land you in jail for fomenting ethnic hate !
    Political Correctness gone mad !
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Fri May 22, 2015 8:07 pm

when will people realise that trying to push for rights is never going to make a difference to this problem.

can we put to bed one thing ? A Criminal, regardless of gender does not by default care about reules , rights or laws so trying to appeal to the genral populus to have tighter rules is not really going to get the result we need.

What people who are trying to make a difference must realise that they need to learn to defend them selves and learn predator protocal. This always gets a negative reaction from victims i know , but think about it , these rules , they mean nothing to predators , you may as well try to teach a tiger how to be polite.

Predators are animals , the only thing they respect is power. Hence why they try to take a victims power.

If i ever had a daughter , id teach her to defend her sel , if she ever got into trouble id tell her its ok to desable the predator, either partially or permanently.

Facing potential harm or death for a predator is a far more effective deterrant than rules or rights...

Going further into this its not all about fighting , learning predator protocal gives you the information necessary to avoid being in the wrong place at the wrong time , what to look for , how to avoid it , and to sence danger way before it happens. Yes i know , people will complain , " I Dont want to live in fear " well guess what ? being un informed , you already are...

Learning does not promote fear but it does promote confidence, that confidence gives a person an energy that predators dont find attractive, believe me i know how they think , ive sudied them for over 20 years. The moment they see a potential victim but realise they are confident , the will move on.

PLease i beg you , if you are a woman , or a man for that matter , learn self defence protocal , learn early warning signs , learn to survive in a world thats not right.

" but i shouldnt have to do that " yeah good luck , that train of thinking will get you right where you want to be, a victim.

sorry for the rant , but feminists are not giving any consideration to womens needs or the reality of their situations , its a sad state of affairs when they care more about banning words. The faliure of feminism is it thinks its all about me. Thats not a good thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es1pADNS78w

above is a video released by info wars. it illustrates the sadness of mis direction of power.

I pray for women to wake up and do something that will make a difference.

N
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky on Thu May 28, 2015 5:32 pm

This is children being groomed & abused by pakistanis that get away with it because no one dare point a finger for fear of being labelled a "racist".

Those who tried to do something were targeted by the police, & the council covered it up by design or omission.

This is wrong by several factors of wrong over what most are aware of.
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Thu May 28, 2015 6:11 pm

its sad , race should not be a consideration when dealing with these things,

i believe the greater agenda is to bring distain to the muslim community in the west as this serves the PTB;s agendas,

we cant rely on them to help us , we must help ourt selves and self govern , and take any actions nescerssary to prevent and protect our selves,

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:29 pm