tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Who Controls Whom?

Seashore

Who Controls Whom?

Post  Seashore on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:48 am

Clicking on links this morning I was taken to a website of researcher Wes Penre.

I was struck by this passage:

In 1998 I posted my first website, Illuminati News, on the Internet and it is still up and running. It's a giant database where I expose the Global Elite (also called the PTB [Powers That Be] and the "Illuminati") and their plans to gain total control over mankind. I also on the Illuminati News website, to a smaller extent, explain that there are interdimensional star beings who pull the strings on the Illuminati as well. So there is a strict hierarchy in this control system, which extends to outside our planet and even into other dimensions. Therefore, in reality, the super rich families on this planet, who we may think are in charge because of their incredible wealth and hunger for power are merely puppets themselves in a much larger game, which is played out in other dimensions by beings living in the, for us invisible electromagnetic spectra.

http://wespenre.com/

Is that true?

What do you think?
    mudra

Re: Who Controls Whom?

Post  mudra on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:02 am

Seems like a good find Seashore.

I had a quick glance through the papers. I noticed that in his :

Metaphysics Section:
    Metaphysics Paper #4 : There is a Light at the End of the Tunnel
    -- What Happens After Body Death?

Wes Penre mentions Ron Hubbard's research on after life implants.
    As a comment on that , the upper bridge of Scientology is actually entirely dedicated to cracking the code
    of implants.
    In fact the whole bridge Hubbard designed was a step by step process attempting to free beings from the force field and unconsciousness implants exercise on them.

I only glanced through the papers and can't come up with a proper answer to your question " is this true ? " .
    When I have some time I'll study some more.

Love from me
    mudra
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:15 am

mudra wrote:When I have some time I'll study some more.

Thanks!  I look forward to your input.

I found his statement about his biography.  He sounds very sincere to me.  I can really relate to wondering why our history is about one war after another.  

Which secret society do you think he belonged to?

Here's the quote and link:

Biography of Wes Penre
    by Wes Penre, Apr 11, 2005

Wes Penre in 2004

Ever since I was a little kid I was wondering why people couldn't get along, and why there were so many wars going on. Couldn't people just get angry with each other for a while and then sit down and negotiate? And even if they didn't come to an agreement, was it really necessary to kill innocent people because of that?

I remember watching all those war movies on TV, and of course, I have to admit that like any other kid I liked the excitement and the thrill that the movies produced, but I still couldn't understand why all those people had to die just because a few persons in the government were "mad" at a leader from another country. I thought there must be other solutions to all those disagreements. And why were the citizens so willing to go out and kill, and being killed, just because someone else was mad or had a disagreement. After all, before the government decided that a certain country was the enemy, or for some other reason was worth fighting against, the people had no intentions to kill the supposed enemy. Now, like robots, they suddenly hate everybody in this foreign country and are willing to kill everybody the see. Some of those people who went to war against a certain country might even have had friends from that particular place. It didn't make sense to me. I asked my parents, but they didn't really know. Then I recall I brought this up in school when I was in 5th grade, but the teacher just laughed, amused, and said that it was all about politics and defending our country. I never really got an explanation.

In the early 70s I joined the hippie movement, mostly because it was anti-war. I let my hair grow and expressed my feelings about the Vietnam war. In the evenings I sat with my friends and discussed politics. I was never interested in joining a specific political party, although some of my friends were active. However, I noticed that nowhere did anyone have a satisfying explanation to the phenomenon of war.

To me, the 80s was a dark era in the history of mankind. The hippie movement had died out, except for some lingering hippies whom were stuck on drugs and since long had abandoned their ideas of a  solution. People seemed to wander around aimlessly, without goals, seeming to care more about taking Jamaica vacations or staying in nice Cancun hotels. The music industry promoted hard rock and heavy metal, which eventually developed into the pure satanic death metal. I was playing in a band in the early 80s, and we were playing a mix of traditional rock and hard rock. At least at first. I left the group when the rest of the band members wanted to play more heavy rock music, which I didn't like. I started writing my own songs instead, which were almost purely political, or rather anti-political. In the beginning my songs were much about asking question, but delivered no answers, because I didn't have any at that time. Not until later I started including solutions in the lyrics.

Wes Penre in 1992In 1985 I was pretty confused about life. I was single, drank quite a lot of alcohol, and thought that life had lost its meaning, more or less. Then, by accident, I stumbled upon a secret society. At this time, for personal reasons, I prefer not to say which one. All I can say is that this society is promoting a New World Order and a One World Government, and it is occult and satanic. However, I didn't know that then. It seemed to me that what they had to offer were solutions, and they answered a few of my questions that I'd had for so many years. I was very excited and joined blind-folded, without knowing anything at all about secret societies.

By 1988 I got married to a female member of the group, and I had by the end of that year advanced all the way to the highest grade in this secret society. I read a lot of confidential material and practiced a lot of magic on my way up. I was able to remote view, leave my body at will and had some extraordinary occult powers due to the "rituals" that were practiced within the society.

Not until I was all the way to the top (or the OFFICIAL "top") I started realizing that something was wrong. Something didn't feel right, although I felt so much more "powerful" and "enlightened", and had gotten quite a few questions answered about life on a spiritual level, and the physical as well. The society told us NOT to study any other religions or philosophies besides this one. If you did, you would be sincerely and strictly corrected. The reason that was given for this was that if you mix different philosophies, you lose your path and get confused. Just like with any religion, THAT specific secret society was the one with the only relevant answers needed to go free from the trap of the Physical Universe.

Ironically, the Internet saved me from getting even more involved in this occult group. When I got my first computer I started researching, although I had been told not to, and found out from former members of the secret society what it really was all about. They made all the sense, and they opened up my eyes totally. This is also the time when I started researching other secret societies, how they are connected, and what their common goals are. I was stunned when I found the truth. Now, at last, I understood how this world was set up and why there are wars. I finally understood the pyramid structure, the secrecy and the propaganda that had kept us in darkness for so long. I remember telling my wife about it, but she did not want to listen. This made me very sad, because I loved her dearly, and wanted her to see the truth about the secret society she was involved in. At that time I couldn't understand why she couldn't see what I had seen.

Now I do. It is very complicated. She is a very intelligent person and a skilled painter, so there was no intellectual reason why she couldn't see it. The reason is the fear of losing something she had dedicated half of a lifetime to. She joined the society in 1974, eleven years before me! If she would leave the group, she would leave all of her friends behind, and her whole concept of reality would change. That is a BIG step to take, and not many people who have been involved for so long are able to get out. It was with great sadness that I broke up from her in 1999. We had too many conflicts about what is true or not, and after had shared a common reality for so long, when my reality of a sudden  changed 180°, the relationship could not continue. In addition, she would get in trouble with the group if she stayed married to someone who no longer was dedicated, and even opposed the group.

Wes Penre in 1992It was late in 1998 that I published the first version of my website. I named it "Illuminati News", because my intention was to keep it updated on a regular basis, so people could see how the New World Order develops, and hopefully find a way to stop it from happening. I dug into this with great enthusiasm, thinking I could make a big change due to that so many people are surfing the Internet and will be able to read the information. After a while I realized that it is not going to be as easy as I thought. The overall mind controlled population has a hard time breaking loose from the lies they have been told; many choose to stay where they are, because it's convenient and feels safe. To fight something this big is frightening to most people, and they prefer not to know. This is understandable, but we have no other choice than to educate ourselves. Not until then the programming we have been the victims to for so many decades can be reversed. Not until then can we choose an individual spiritual path that will save us from the New World Order. I discuss this more in depth in my article "How to Fight the New World Order".

Since I first published my website in 1998, I have changed the layout a few times, but the purpose has stayed the same, and it has now grown pretty big. Hopefully it will give you, the reader, a good overview of the whole concept, and from there you can continue your own research.

I wish you all the luck on your spiritual journey, away from this trap we call the 'third dimension',

Wes Penre,

http://www.illuminati-news.com/biography.htm
    B.B.Baghor

The Transition FAMILY Connections Game

Post  B.B.Baghor on Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:59 pm

https://vimeo.com/14196818

orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:06 pm

The more I think about it -- the more I think that there has been One Ultimate Solar System PTB (for millions or billions of years) -- and that we might NEVER figure-out who is REALLY running things (from middle-management on up). I keep thinking that we are in HUGE trouble -- but I certainly don't know the details -- and I am becoming less willing to be revelatory...
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:48 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:https://vimeo.com/14196818

Here is the Description:

Six degrees of separation
    from Adam Woozeer 4 years ago Not Yet Rated

Documentary unfolding the science behind the idea of six degrees of separation.

Originally thought to be an urban myth, it now appears that anyone on the planet can be connected in just a few steps of association.

Six degrees of separation is also at the heart of a major scientific breakthrough.

That there might be a law which nature uses to organize itself and that now promises to solve some of its deepest mysterie

How does it relate to who's ultimately in charge?
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:41 am

Seashore's words: "How does it relate to who's ultimately in charge?"

I can understand your question, Seashore, for my way of associating isn't always clear to others.
    I know, I can follow very intricate trails, very fast, that are often only visible to me... hence in
    existence only for me. As I see it, that makes me the one who's in charge of my reality Lmfao

I will try to give a clearer view on my decision to share this post here and explain my reasoning:

This is my view on the source of control, so far, not the absolute truth, as working for you and others:

I experienced in my life, that control isn't happening on large global affairs to begin with, it starts with
    the moment of our birth. Our company is programming how we find our way and manners, groping and
    experimenting to find the best ones making life pleasant and in service to our needs. Smiling, gurgling,
    or crying and finding we get attention when in dis-ease, all kinds of behavior is on the marketplace of life.

This happens mainly on an instinctive level and thus, this is causing deep imprints in the unconscious parts.
    These same imprints, connected to our survival instincts, always try to find evidence of their being legitimate,
    in other words, they need to find confirmation all the time, in order to feel good. Our mind is busy with that.
    To safeguard that and to ensure the continuum of it, I look at the world through that color of glasses and
    recognize reality in resonance with the color of those glasses. When it's in dissonance it's ignored or denied.

That's how I create my interpretation of my reality and again... for as long as it being connected to my survival
    instincts, that interpretation is taken for truth, as an absolute fact and ruler in my life. Until the moment I find
    access to other parts of me that are present outside of my survival instincts. The jump from the lower levels of
    my chakra system to the higher levels, where the heart and voice begins to make its true voice heard.

Let's take for example the effect of religion on our global community, the long history and past expe-
    riences of its effect, turned into deliberately applied mindprogramming of the followers. I think that's
    done mostly in an unconscious way, but nevertheless, very effective. To me, that's the reason wy many
    fanatics are not playing innocent, but in fact are innocent to their own attitude. They're not aware of
    the relative truth of their dogma, you see? There's only a need to survive... and thus... to be right Mad 1

Fear is the mindkiller, but in this sense only, that it's killing the ability to discern, by fueling the hot furnace
    of hell under the souls of the followers, kept in fear on purpose. Religion is a clear example of deep imprinting,
    for already at the moment of conception, we are affected by the genes of our parents...... their grandparents,
    ancestors.... etc. etc. Do I need to say more, about who's in control?

Ultimately, the ones in charge of shaping our reality...... are you in your life and I in mine. The instrument
    with which we steer the creation of that (our) reality is our higher self. The first step is to be willing to gain
    access to it, not doing it by force or mindgames, following in the footsteps of a guru or any form of meditation,
    that is... meditation as a goal and destiny in itself. Meditation is also conscious breathing and turn inwards to
    a silence in ourselves, an awareness without any effort and attempt to perform and prove something.

I logged in just now with the intention to post some pages of the book "Going deeper" the one posted here some
    time ago. The content of those pages is related to this topic. A pleasant synchro Cheerful

Seashore

Post  Seashore on Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:31 am

I watched the BBC documentary.

The main point I get out of it is the importance of hubs in networks, which I don't think really relates to my question, which is, are the super rich families on planet earth, themselves, puppets of beings in other dimensions?
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:30 am

Seashore, forgive me for flying on lighthearted vibes here, while you're maybe very serious. Have a break Beer
    I think that, to find those answers, is like looking for a needle in a haystack. And when you, after a long time, find it, you
    might find you've forgotten to live your life or having walked in circles, arriving at your own door. All is well that ends well.

I can imagine, those holding the strings are held on other strings invisible to themselves. And so are we, when we believe our
    sensual perceptions and feelings as absolute truths and foundations to base our actions and communications on, within and
    without. It's our drives and motives that matter, I think you know that, if I understand a bit of where you're coming from.

Who cares, if my ancestors, or puppet masters, living now, have been ET's, inner Earth dragons, small green Martians, elves,
    sylphs, a fly on the wall, or whisps of clouds? It's about who I decide to experience myself in who I am, from moment to moment,
    that determines who they are too. This sounds maybe weird, this isn't easy terrain to enter, in a sense, we're the ones who create
    our reality. We're already doing it, but that's only true when it's embodied fully, experienced and acknowledged as such.

There's great humor in this, for we tend to think in one direction and that's the direction of "Help!! I can't do it, don't know,
    I am so alone" Waiting for a savior or a slavior Bleh We can try to figure out with our human mind how all life is connected ,
    regulated, or where it comes from and where it goes to.

It cannot be done, you see? For that we need other parts of our being. Now, how that's done, that's for you to find out for yourself.
    I can't do that for you, telling you such and such, or so and so, for I would trespass your freedom of choice and discernment.
    Every individual human being holds his of her unique truth and sense of reality. You too, me too. It's slightly different always,
    from those of others. Only slightly, otherwise we would live on as much separate cosmic bodies as there are in the whole of the Universe.
    Now, that would be a lonely live, wouldn't it? I do love co-operation, to create harmony, or restore it, that's why I am here
    Cheerful
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:48 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:Seashore, forgive me for flying on lighthearted vibes here, while you're maybe very serious.

Yes, I am serious.

I'm looking for input from members who may have insights into the pressures felt by the Illuminati, as they're usually called.  I would like to walk a mile in their shoes.

I remember Stewart Swerdlow saying that the Illuminati mind-control their own children - trauma based mind control.  If that's true, why would it be?  Because they're afraid not to?

I like to get at the root of problems.
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:22 am

Seashore wrote:
    B.B.Baghor wrote:Seashore, forgive me for flying on lighthearted vibes here, while you're maybe very serious.

Yes, I am serious.

I'm looking for input from members who may have insights into the pressures felt by the Illuminati, as they're usually called.  I would like to walk a mile in their shoes.

I remember Stewart Swerdlow saying that the Illuminati mind-control their own children - trauma based mind control.  If that's true, why would it be?  Because they're afraid not to?

I like to get at the root of problems.

Thank you, Seashore, for I never mean to ridicule anyone or anything, unless in trying to loosen up fixations a bit,
    excersizing my Danny Kaye jesterside, but it IS tricky Wink It's not a coincidence, apparantly, that I've had an extraordinary
    encounter with such a mindcontrolled person, in my city Utrecht!!

I'm also happy with going at the root of things myself, Seashore, this issue is a deep, immensely deep rabbit hole.
    I will share with you what happened yesterday, for until I woke up, I was pretty much shaken and in digestion of it.

On my way to town I passed a place where huge willow trees have been cut down to the ground. I returned to the place,
    for a handful of sawdust, to sprinkle around the branch I had "saved" and planted in the green area I take care of, near my home.
    A woman and her child walked by and I looked at her and said "Now, isn't it sad, that only for a motion sensitive alarm system,
    these trees need to disappear?" And she replied "Yes, I feel very sad about this and I wonder if this was allowed, in fact"
    I noticed her fondness of nature in the way she talked and how she was dressed, also her child, typical Steiner School fashion Wink

I asked her if she would be happy to plant a branch of these willows and she declined the offer, for her garden was already
    planted with apple and pear trees. We went from there to living in the countryside and how we both planned to move out of
    the city and leave city-life. We discussed the English countryside and how to go about finding a place to live. She asked me to
    switch to English, so that her child's ears would be protected. She told me of the schools, her children went to, how disturbing
    the atmosphere was and the teaching material not really to her liking. She began to tell me some details from which I made up
    that she knew more about what's happening on schools, than is known to most of us.

At that point, I asked her if she knew of the courtcase in London, with the children that were victims of the Hampstead pedophile ring.
    She looked at me and I could sense that there was a story present, related to this. She slowly began to reveal to me, how she
    recognized the stories of these children and that she really wanted to jump into action, so that children are better protected and
    saved from such a life. She revealed to me how she was born in such a family, with mindcontrol present from birth, by means
    of torture and rituals. Her father being the initiator in the family and her mother as a witness to that, fully held in control,
    with many others.... and in obeyance to be present in those horrific secret meetings.

She shared with me, how she began meditating one day and how she found deeply hidden memories, beginning to pop up.
    (During Xmas 2014 I've met a man who's been in this same experience, witness to a surfacing of 13 years sexual child abuse)
    She was fortunate in a peculiar way, to have found a husband who went through the same ordeal in his life. So she at least had
    one person who could be her confidente... although it was very disturbing at the same time, for both of them. Horror memory lane!

While she told me about her path in the realization of this truth and her steps towards acknowledgement of it and healing,
    I sensed that my system was almost in denial to accept this happening, this conversation, in my city. In Holland!
    At one point I just reached out and held her, telling her that I felt so sad and shocked too, by the reality of this.
    She competely understood and was very compassionate, my tears flowed. She was an example of great courage!

I told her that part of me was rationally adapting and in okayness with this encounter with her, the strangeness of it
    and that another part of me was on a sort of distance, wanting to hide and walk away. She fully understood, for she
    had gone through this with others, in her life. She had to walk a tough road and learn to be quiet about that "secret
    chamber of horrors" in her life. She had to fight for her freedom and walk away from her family at large, in fact,
    she had to free herself from this whole secret society. It's present in Holland! I almost can't believe this, Seashore!

Many heads of primary schools and secondary schools are part of this society and all of their activities are organized
    in deep secrecy. It's a hub in a network alright, a very intricate and clever one. When you're born in it, you don't
    ask yourself if things are normal or not, happening in it. Only later, if you're lucky, you may wake up. What a wake up!

This woman told me that she had to kill 2 people in her life, during rituals and that she had to work hard within herself,
    to find a way to cope with that fact. She told me "Those people are so heavily traumatized, that they have to shut down
    that part in themselves, in order to survive. They can live in ignorance of that trauma, they have to, you see? They're
    completely shut down and closed off from an awareness of having a soul or a conscience. They appear as perfectly
    normal people, when you meet them. They've learned how to do that, they have to, they're very clever, for that reason.
    You truly have no idea, as an innocent law-obeying citizen, that this horrific truth is part of their lives"

She even told me about the time, during her "resurfacing" or "recovering" that she asked herself "What is it in my history,
    that made me a part of this world, in this lifetime?" On her own, she went through the veil and explored her past lives. I looked
    at her in amazement, when she told me about it and at some point I asked "How did you find access to that past?"

She answered matter of factly "I simply had to, you see? I had to go there and I had access to it. I found the answers.
    You know, we've been treated in such extreme ways, by torture, that we can leave our body, very easily. I know of parts in me,
    that are separate from me. There's still a part of me that wants to kill myself, at times. We're programmed to obey to certain
    mindprograms and post-hypnotic instructions. For as soon as one of us steps out, far on a limb, in an attempt to break free,
    measures need to be taken to control that. In other words, that person needs to be silenced".

Death is a silencer for our physical voice, for sure. It's not silenced any longer, thank heavens, for this!!
    This woman and I had a deep confidential talk and we parted as friends. I felt humbled by it, stepping on
    my bicycle and driving to town, doing some shopping. I walked along the canal, feeling as if not of this world,
    with what I just learned, looking at the seagulls, diving onto pizza leftovers, thrown out of the kitchendoor,
    at the wharf below. I imagined being in a world, sort of sci fi like, with underground tunnel systems.
    I truly felt relieved, when I arrived home and found time to digest all this, still a bit shocked by
    the reality of this, in my world.

Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:44 am

I've been thinking a lot about how the human spirit is meant to be free and how the "dark side" wants to enslave it so as to control, manipulate and feed off it's essence. I think there are many lessons to be learned while in a physical form however, the question that comes to mind is what happens when while in physical form as a result of experiencing (embodied) the "human condition" one forgets their spiritual essence?

How does one reconnect to what is essential and maintain their freedom? Both as an embodied soul and as spirit. From some of what I've been reading lately even one's soul is captured and recycled for the pleasure of negative ETs and others who would use it. This is not a very comforting thought and even worse as a possible reality.

I recall listening to I think Simon Parks? about how the soul/spirit is drawn to the tunnel of light upon passing and it is this tunnel of light that moves the soul to a spiritual dimensional containment area to await it's next reincarnation. I also recall years back leaning about The Wheel of Samsara, or The Cycle of Existence. Reincarnation is the religious or philosophical concept that the soul or spirit, after biological death, can begin a new life in a new body. This doctrine is a central tenet of the Indian religions.

The Buddhist concept of reincarnation differs from others in that there is no eternal "soul", "spirit" or "self" but only a "stream of consciousness" that links life with life. Which is it?

Yet on the path of the Saints (Sant Mat), the goal is to free oneself from this recycling of physical reincarnation by developing a close spiritual relationship with the Saints who are in charge of various spiritual realms via the practice of daily meditation thus raising one's spiritual vibration and listening to the bell like tones that will guide one once passed over. I've also experience this as possible with Christianity via prayer and ones personal relationship with Christ where I had a conscious spiritual experience of singularity - quite awesome.

Don't you think that one's focus and intention is the driving spiritual force as to where one will end up in this life or the next? Yet how many individuals that you know have developed pure intention and stay on track when it comes to the development and refinement of their spiritual path?

Now some recent info that I learned about when passing over has one turning away for the tunnel of light and heading in the opposite direction, using ones intention to return to Source. Having had some unusual (or usual spiritual experiences for those who practice daily meditation) adventures into various spiritual realms, I'm left wondering what will I choose when faced with that choice again. In Sant Mat we are to let go of attachment to the physical and develop attachment to the Divine. We learn that attachment to the physical is what keeps us trapped in the cycle of rebirth.. (this is directly related to the karmic or Samsara impressions embedded into our consciousness). Yet through the practice of meditation these Samsara impressions are released and replace with new impressions of the spiritual Masters (for lack of a better term to describe these spiritual beings who are in charge of the 5 various spiritual dimensions) who will be our guides once we have crossed over.

In the meantime it can be a dilemma when it comes to which spiritual path one choose to follow or not to follow anything. What is the trap and what is not? How can one maintain their sovereign spiritual freedom and not be tricked, fooled deceived into surrendering it to other factions? I do know it boils down to choice. We do get to choose. Yet, I suspect many tend to be somewhat oblivious when such a choice is actually being made.

This is a good thread. These types of threads often help me dive deeper within and synthesize new info with old. And they often leave a lot of unanswered questions which is a good thing. Mahalo everyone.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:05 pm

Carol wrote: These types of threads often help me dive deeper within and synthesize new info with old.

I was hoping you would participate.  

Another thing I would like to know is whether or not negative entities who do not wish us well can be changed by the power of love.
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:43 pm

Thanks Carol, that's pretty nutritious food for thought!  Wink I'm pretty much wisecracking today, as I perceive myself, ahem.
    I think it's now of great importance, without losing a good sense of humor, to focus on our intention and to look how our actions in
    life show up, to our eyes and ears only, when in our private hour of honesty and truthtelling ourselves. I can understand why many people
    now experience doubt and insecurity, due to the change in energy on many levels. There's no escape from this, unless....  
    well, we all know how, me too.

As a possibility, in theory, when it's a "no, not good" in our life, we can cry for a while, be angry, be in dismal, but we can make a
    plan and try something new. Or try to be content with what is and live with that, at peace with it. Change, it's so very easy to command
    change, specially to others Wink hear hear... me.. BB talking  Lolerz  I think that change is possible when we see an opening for it first.
    We also can repeat old ways in order to be sure of that "no, no good" and keep complaining. That's one way of escaping change,
    it pays off, no doubt, to the one involved. We can all choose that path, until we're so fed up with it, that we stop and begin to ponder.

If we become stuck in that "no, not good" we can't even begin to start a change. For there's something missing and we can't be told
    to act as if that what's missing is present. That's where mindcontrol kicks in. I truly don't mean to dismiss or deny anyone's heartache
    or dismal. But to make things work for us, it's about having a good look at oneself and to restore one's shattered parts or begin to sort
    them out first, give them their proper place, take a good amount of time for it, no hurries, and shape the whole of it in a good shape and
    build up a new found sense of identity that feels alive and healthy. Alone, or with the help of those we trust, who know to support this.
    I'm not joking, when I say that plenty of help is available, on the other side of the veil and on this side of it. We only need to ask .

I think that, when we begin to feel good about ourselves, finding the affinity for ourselves in our heart, we can begin to let go of a  
    selfishness, that has its value until it's served its time. There's nothing wrong with being selfish when there's pain to be healed.
    Or pain to be protected, when the time for healing hasn't arrived yet, if ever it will. I see all evil coming from suffering and fear.

It's a brave journey to "get out of the way" and let (whatever works for you) rule your journey, in how you create your life.
    As I perceive this, at this time and in the present conditions on the planet and in our planet's atmosphere, the solar activity,
    it's as if we need to first find courage and trust, to make a step, without being certain if the ground underneath our feet is solid.
    With all of my wisecracking and way with words, I'm every day excersizing this courage and trust, believe me.

As I see it, it's  because we are on untrodden territory, that our feet are unsure. I see us all boldly going where no one has dared to go,
    for a very long time.

Seashore

Post  Seashore on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:34 am

The following Wes Penre quote seems to be saying that the Alpha Draconians are actually the Anunnaki but the Anunnaki are actually the Sirians!  

Lastly, but probably most importantly; who are the Alpha Draconians? Are they who they say they are, or are they playing tricks on humans and interdimensional beings, just like James WingMakers suggests? If James is right, who are they? Well, then they should be the ones that James label The Anunnaki. And who are the Anunnaki according to my papers? The Sirians. And from where do the Sirian Overlords operate? From outside the trap, which is "outside" what we call the 4% universe.

http://wespenre.com/3/paper06-alpha-draconians-and-the-creation-of-the-starhuman-part-2.htm
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger on Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:05 pm

Wes Penre also just wrote about  Tony & The Thuban Group's work

-sadly, there are many with real answers
    however, most of us; or; at least we are - an orator
    we are NOT computer savvy;
    so; it is impossible to share the info
    without talking it through with someone
    who perhaps is an artist

-we have tried approaching a few of you
    for help, however;
    we have NOW discovered
    that we really believe NONE of you
    want any real answers
    or; you would choose to do work in teams !!!
    B.B.Baghor

"Bortherhood of the Snake" by William Cooper

Post  B.B.Baghor on Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brthBTvvBCc

This tubby is an audio presentation, a lecture by William/Bill Cooper.
    I'm following and study his work, mainly in tubbies and today I found this lecture.
    The Brotherhood of the Snake" is the devotion to Lucifer as the one God, a God showing
    those who are taking part in this, how to be God themselves. Voila the creation of "Illuminati"
    This is an unveiling of how mind-programming of the whole of humanity is part of religious ruling,
    as created by human beings aiming for world power. It's about the question "Who Controls Whom?"
    when looking from a non-attached point of view, from which place fear is the most potent controller.

To me, finding freedom in our thinking, even to begin thinking for ourselves, is not about trying out of a solution
    or invention outside of us, a mental construct of a technique or success formula, but an unveiling of our inner mind-
    programming that holds us in a state of impulsive obeying to the neediness of keeping our senses satisfied, reacting to their call.
    Instant heaven...... now or never Mad 1 . To me, disclosure of our autonomy is the key to compassion for oneself to begin with.
    For only from that in respect contained space, one can know one's motives and be of service to others without strings attached.

I see disclosure of ET-existence as related to this inner disclosure, for when our sovereignty is restored, we will know who we truly are.
    Only from that place or origin we can evolve and grow. Grow up to prepare the landing strip on planet Earth, metaphorically speaking and
    to meet ET races halfway Cheerful They can't deal with our acting small, our living in denial of our spiritual being, as I see it. Also that
    is a process of meeting up halfway between planet Earth and the center of the Galaxy: bringing Heaven and Earth together within us

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:22 pm