tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

FLAT GLOBE

Seashore

Re: FLAT GLOBE

Post  Seashore on Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:58 am

Carol wrote:I did think Andrew Basiago's descripton interesting but I thought back then he was referring more to experiences in various dimensions and his time travel experiences.. more pertaining to when aliens seemed to control where they traveled to within other dimensions.. were they flat?
    Is this the interview in question:

He sounded to me as if he were talking about the same 3D earth we all mean when we refer to the earth.
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:07 am

I like to respond to these whacky theories only to poke fun at the numpdy's that perpetuate stupid stuff.

Hugs

N
    N
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:24 am

NANUXII wrote:I like to respond to these whacky theories only to poke fun at the numpdy's that perpetuate stupid stuff. 
    How kind of you.
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:12 am

I rode along a coastal road yesterday on my bike and had a really good view. I could see the horizon for miles each way and I can confirm that there is a curve to the earth.
    We are definitely living on a globe flower
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha on Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:49 am

i smiled when Carol changed the name of this thread a long while back..

so, finally, a post 'on topic'..

a flat globe:

source:
    http://all-that-is-interesting.com/authagraph-world-map

“AuthaGraph faithfully represents all oceans [and] continents, including the neglected Antarctica,” according to the Good Design Awards, and shows “an advanced precise perspective of our planet.”
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:31 am

Marty Leeds posted a video exploring the flat earth theory vs. the sphere theory and had this to say in the Comments section:

Pinned by martyleeds33
    martyleeds33
    5 months ago

Welcome one and all. I encourage you to scroll through these comments.

As of today, roughly one year after I originally posted this movie, there are nearly 13,000 comments. Take your time to peruse through them. See for yourself with your own two eyes just how many people with their incessant arrogance and self-righteousness, lack of civility and hate in their hearts have COMPLETELY FAILED the Litmus Test, which was the whole point of making this video.

God bless everyone and much love to all.

Flat Earth - The Ultimate Litmus Test

Here is his analysis:

At 1:03:59, Marty talks about something he previously stated, vs. what he thinks now.  

He discusses the controversy with Mel Fabregas:

Last edited by Seashore on Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add)
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:02 am

Apparently, Michael Tellinger did not post this on his own YouTube channel, because I can't find it, but this is definitely Michael Tellinger:

vic button
    Published on Jan 20, 2017

[Mirrored] Michael Tellinger, well known Anthropologist and Author, makes waves and really does connect all the dots in this brilliant oversee of how our whole system works and how we have all been massively lied to ..... the biggest lie of all being that we live on a spinning globe. Unlike many other presenters Michael is also involved in the groundwork of actually creating a way in which we can all live in peace with each other with his Ubuntu Movement and "contributionism" and working towards a moneyless/ powerless society on our flat earth. I HOPE PEOPLE DO NOT SWITCH OFF AT THE SUDDEN BREAK AT 1:42 :22 in - it carries on at 1:42 :59 for incredibly good FE end section.

Michael Tellinger Full Presentation # Flat Earth # Free Energy # Fake History *2017*
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:12 pm

Anyone still having the idea that the earth is flat should go for a drive along the B3157 between West Bay and Abbotsbury. You can clearly see the curve on the horizon
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:27 pm

Seashore wrote:

At 1:03:59, Marty talks about something he previously stated, vs. what he thinks now.
    In the video, Marty quotes Tesla.  I did some research and couldn't locate the source of the Tesla quote, so I emailed Marty about it.  He responded that he misquoted Tesla and apologized.  

Apparently the quote originated on Santos Bonacci's Facebook page, and the author of the quote was someone by the name of Darrell Fox, a YouTuber and flat earth advocate.

I'm disappointed that Marty didn't check his source, but I still think his overall analysis in the video is excellent.
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:51 pm

Seashore wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:I like to respond to these whacky theories only to poke fun at the numpdy's that perpetuate stupid stuff. 
    How kind of you.

thank you for noticing seashil

malletzky

Post  malletzky on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:26 am

Seashore wrote:
    Seashore wrote:This one on Jul 18, 2016:

At the end of that one, Mel Fabregas asks a very good question.

He references a 2015 Daily Mail news story about a China Airlines Bali to Los Angeles flight that made an emergency landing in Anchorage, Alaska due to a pre-mature birth of a baby during the flight. He points out that it makes no sense whatsoever that the plane would land in Anchorage, as it's not near that flight-path, but it is on a flat earth map.

I did a search and found this story:  Published: 14:27 EDT, 21 October 2015 | Updated: 18:41 EDT, 21 October 2015

The airlines DO NOT fly straight from A to B – it is not the shortest way around a globe - Period.
    Especially not in case where they have to fly from south (Bali) towards north (LA), because in this cases they use the earth rotation (incl. jetstream where possible) to save time and distance.
    In this case very obvious – I have done this experiment at home with the usual school earth Globus – just spin the earth, take your miniature plane in your hands and “fly” it north-east from Bali towards north pole with a slice flight curvature towards LA = and voila = all of a sudden you fly towards south, few hundred miles from Alaska, straight ahead to San Francisco and LA in the shortest time and distance.
    In that particular case, the airport in Anchorage would really be the closest airport on that route.
    I hope this helps, at least for this special case.
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:13 pm

Here is one utube clip explaining why the flight path from Bali to LA take them over Alaska. Short answer it's the shortest route.

---

Here is a probable model of the solar system movement... and i think it's safe to assume that also our sun has a twin star.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:40 am